Strategy Session Notes (September 7, 2017)
COTD: AUPH – great job in forum. Active trading stock. Likely going higher from here. Breaking out from squeeze.
Only way this is a mental game is if your butt is flapping in the breeze and the wind starts blowing hard.
SPX – lots of nasty people out there. Harvey, Irma, Jose.
DJT – very flat, quiet market.
TNX—X – money rotating into bonds.
Gold – this is a safety and currency trade, not an inflation hedge. Buck down, gold up. This is just starting to work.
- NUGT – working
- JNUG – working
- NEM – Stop down around $37.50
- NGD – higher octane stock b/c of low price. Outside BBand for multiple days. Active trader only.
- DJUSBK – this is the biggest red flag for the market. Stocks can’t go higher without banks.
- KBE – fear.
- C – falling out of range
- GS – falling.
- MS – these are shortable
- JPM – also shortable
- BAC – also shortable.
- GILD – pennant resolution. Alert $92.00 AND $83.50
- VRTX – possibilities…but be patient.
- BLUE & JUNO – careful here. Don’t get trapped while you hope something will happen. If it does…you’ll know it.
- EDU – breakout.
- WB – hold.
- BRKS – started today. Stop at $25.90
- SQ – started today, with a 4% stop.
- CTRL – still working. Not a good entry…but don’t sell
- INFO – started yesterday
- SNAP – under accumulation…but this would only be for a trade. No momentum (obviously)
- FB – very strong
- TCMD – IPO trade.
- ETSY – mentioned this with retail yesterday.