Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
Old Forum Content for AAPLMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- sagsworth: @Dan $aapl,$fb time to bail❓
- DAN: @sagsworth $aapl $fb Depends on your timeframe, but I wouldn't sell either right now because they appear to be done for the day. Likely to stabilize from here. But if they break to new lows today, you should consider at least lightening up.
- DAN: @sagsworth $aapl $fb $AAPL I don't like AAPL at all. I think this latest roll out has been a complete embarrassment for them. They release the iPhone 8, with the only real distinguishing factor being a higher resolution camera for all the selfies ...
- rck89: @DAN $aapl $fb $AAPL $FB Wow! So tell us how you really feel about $AAPL? LOL
- DAN: @rck89 $aapl $fb $AAPL $FB It's just been a comedy of errors. I'm a customer. I really wanted to buy the latest iteration of the iWatch. Need a good "sleep" app to track the little sleep that I do get. But given the various problems the ...
- champ: @infocus $OSB ---- It could be that lumber companies stock prices are down a little because the price of lumber drop today, off of its ATH. I'm looking back to 2006 and it only by $5.80. This small drop is not going to effect earnings. The other reason could be, some are taking profits today to buy other stocks or ETF's. My guess is not many are focus on lumber companies today, theirs no real reason to be IMO. This lumber stock is the biggest % loser today...$LPX. Theirs more than a few stocks, that are down today, $AAPL is also down a little, along with $AMZX and others...just saying.
- infocus: @champ $OSB $LPX $AAPL $AMZX As I've said before, I appreciate your research and insight. I have a small position at what looks like a good level - 37.58. Will add when I see more money coming into the stock.
- bRobert: $AAPL chewed through Fibonacci resistance areas. 158 -9 area. Raises odds of run to target $169+ (1.272 extension)
$AAPL - now back above the 50dMA. Good volume this morning. ER on 11/2.
$ADBE - rolling over after failing to make a new high
$AMAT - still working
$YY - new all time high, not extended on the daily
$EXEL - gap and run
$ESNT - day 2 of breakout, blu ...
- optionswealth: $AAPL Apple has pushed out an update to Apple Watch, watchOS 4.0.1, that fixes watchOS 4's LTE/Wi-Fi bug. From Apple's update notes: watchOS 4.0.1 fixes issues that in rare cases were causing Apple Watch to join unauthenticated (captive) Wi-Fi networks, such as those found in public places like coffee shops and hotels, which direct the user to a web page before the network can be accessed.
- ab3250: $AAPL - BTO puts
3. $AAPL – not seeing any reason to own this. Battery issues, connectivity issues, originality issues, delivery issues. And major chart issues.
4. $NVDA – No Man’s Land. Still good stock to hold. Strong fundamentals. “Bi ...
- Samik: @Dan What is your take on $C. It seems to be showing a steady climb. Good to invest ? $ROKU seems to be showing an attempt to climb back up. Also, should I sell off $CC (43% profit), $WB (20% profit), $AAPL ($56% profit). Had sold 1/2 of these 3 a few months ago based on your recommendation of taking some profits off the table. Tx
- emi: $AAPL chart - is this a bear wedge? (Don't know much about bear wedges and this is why I'm asking.)
- Bridget: @emi $AAPL looks like it to me, but you won't know for sure until it breaks out lower. I'm counting on this staying below the 50dMA
- emi: @Bridget $AAPL Thanks!
- debeers: $AAPL/$AMZN- The EU says both owe billions in unpaid taxes. Not good news for mr. Market when 2 of 4 generals get hit. again. $MON/$PEP- Monsanto tops in earnings, Pepsi drops on earnings. Oil down a skosh- You want to see stability here at 50 for market to maintain.
- bsafriet: $LITE anyone see the pop at @2:10 PM EDT today? News on Twitter is that $LITE may have 100% of orders from $AAPL for 3D sensing. Upgrade from Rosenblatt up PT to $75, 36% upside. Holding long position.
- champ: @bsafriet $LITE $AAPL ....Yes, all is really positive.
- Samik: @Dan need your advice on these. Should I sell / hold / buy more ? $SINA (currently @ 30% profits), $CC (currently @ 41% profit, had sold off 50% of the holding a month ago @ 33% profit based on your advice of taking some profits & holding the rest), $AMT (currently @ 27% profits but this slid down from ~40% profits in the last 3-4 weeks :( ), $WB (currently @ 25% profits, had sold of 1/2 a month ago @ 33% profits based on your advice of taking some profits & holding the rest), $AAPL (currently @ 58% profits, had sold off 3/4th of the stock 2 months ago when you advice to take some profits & hold the rest) ?
- bsafriet: $FB $AMZN $AAPL $NFLX $GOOGL All the FAANG stocks sold off today, But somehow the $QQQ managed a small gain. Emphasizes that the action is in the small caps.
- grcjr: $AAPL - nice move just at the open
- grcjr: @grcjr $AAPL - just a fake out.
- sierramp: @DAN $THO $AAPL $EFX $SYMC Thanks for bringing our attn to $THO back on the 11th. I'm up 6.7%, keep raising my stop.
- Forexpro: Re: $AMZN Hi, Friends, Gadgets aren't as vital to $AMZN's well-being as they are to, say, $AAPL, but they're still important. Amazon is, as I type, showing off its new "holiday line". We'll see how it plays out. Thus far, only seeing a new version of Echo. The schedule shows 90 minutes for the presentation, so running until roughly 3 EDT. All the best!
- SMMReif82: $FB $AMZN, $AAPL, $NFLX $NVDA $GOOG Any comment on FAANNG? All rallied today on lower volume than the last two days except GOOG, which had higher volume.
- Mpower27: @SMMReif82 $FB $AMZN $AAPL $NFLX $NVDA $GOOG off the cuff, these had been selling off for the previous few days. I would of expected a bounce at some point.
- Dan1946: $AAPL: the talk about Apple in trouble doesn’t seem to match the lines outside my local store. Inside the store was PACKED! I decided to order my IPhone 8+ from Verizon > they are sold out. Delivery of this new phone will take 3 to 5 business days. Still consider AAPL a good long term hold!
- issues: Sold 1/2 $STZ and bought small positions in $RCL ($NVDA b/c higher low) $AAPL $ICLR. B/c I bought small I don't have any stops in place yet. Look for a higher low tomorrow on NVDA!
1. $AAPL – Mentioned over the weekend – oversold bounce. Tomorrow is Day 3.
2. $ROL – squeeze scan breakout. 24 DAYS TO COVER. ALERT $46.
3. $NRZ – High volume. 11.83% yield.
4. $GRMN – high volum ...
- DAN: The weak open has accelerated to the downside though we could see a snapback today. As noted this morning, all of the "FAANNG" stocks are selling today. If only one or 2 were selling, it wouldn't mean much. We've seen it before. But whe ...
- Vehid: average volume/today so far $GOOGL 1.3M/1M=1.3 $NVDA 12M/15M=0.8 $NFLX 5.6M/5.4M=1 $AAPL 27M/32M=0.84 $AMZN 2.88M/2.9M=1 $FB 24M/12M=2
3. $AAPL – rebound off 150 ma. If the watch gets fixed…and the iPhone X gets on track, this stock could rally. But the stock is heavy…and 4 consecutive days of high volume selling. Alert $148.50.
4. $NFLX – technically ra ...
- champ: @jan2138 $APPL $FB --- Yes, $AAPL....I don't know why I do that.... but I do it all the time...Thanks.
- traderbren: $AAPL - not far to go to close the gap at $150.02 from 8/1
- jan2138: @champ $APPL $FB $AAPL I did that many times when I was long quite a bit ago.
- champ: $AAPL @ $151.25 ---- Covered my short this morning .....and I'm now back in with a #New Spec swing long position, with my stop around entry ..on the News that sales are OK and some location are sold out already, on the New iPhone 8 and the ... Watch 3. I'm looking for a bounce now....and it has already bounced a little...but no real clue on direction other than sales are good and the lines were long, 3 hours before the open. The Watch had a glitch, is why the stock dropped but it only needed a very minor software update because of a cellular connection problem and it was a rare occurrence, when it happened. I picked this news up on briefing.com @ 12:19ET this morning.
- issues: @champ $AAPL #New Last night on Fast Money some of the folks suggested a drop into the $140s. Next week we will know. NP
- champ: @issues $AAPL #New ---- I was stopped out at entry.
- champ: @issues $AAPL #New ---- I believe the stock could move up off the #News about positive sales that are Now being reported...#Today. Remember, I'm talking today and your reporting #News from last night....their a different. Everyday is a new day because of News. I don't really make my trades or investments, off of CNBC but they do move stocks. I really should not have tried to get into this position today, going into the weekend, that was a dumb move on my part... but I will be watching for entry on Monday morning. Thanks, for reporting that news from Mad Money.
- clamtown: @Bridget $XLP $GIS $K $CPB $KHC $XRT $M $KR $COH $XOP $ESV $RIG $MRO $APC $CVE $XLI $XBI $SMH $MCHP $AMAT $AAPL $AVGO $SWKS $ADBE $MLCO $BBBY $BBRY $FDX $FOLD $PX $NOC $TWX $ROP $ALNY $VST $TSG $BEDU $ADNT $SNDR #Notes $AXP You mentioned this one the other day. Any changes.
- DAN: Good morning. But it's not a good morning for some of the leaders in this rally. Apple ($AAPL) has an iPhone that has connectivity issues -- and connectivity is the key selling point! This morning, Raymond James published the results of a supply-c ...
- tejas7: $AAPL slow, daily death just getting faster
- CHOFF: $NFLX - I sold 3/4 today seeing the price action and thinking it's going to be pulled down with the FANG's as $AAPL drops....of course it pops instead. Love it when that happens. Guess $AAPL investors are redeploying cash into $NFLX instead this morning;)
- Samik: @DAN $MOMO $THC $SINA $CC $SMTC $LITE $WB $AAPL Tx Dan. Appreciate. Will sell off $SMTC, $ LITE, $THC. Will hold the rest. $AAPL has breached support today due to connectivity issues on the new phone.
- captron: $AAPL- Low risk buy on this right now at the 50
- debeers: $MU-Expecting a great report and statement of increasing prices.Earnings next week. $BA/$CAT- yeah i know its NOT $AAPL.. That's exactly the point.
- Mpower27: $AAPL does anyone looking to buy include the fact this has a market cap of over 800b and think, how much more $$$ can go into this? At some point don't funds have to step away due to too much being in one stock?
Forexpro: @Mpower27 $AAPL
Valid point considering $AAPL as a single stock; however, given its market cap, it also has a significant weighting in a lot of passive ETFs. For example, it's 3.8 percent of $SPY, so every time someone puts a grand in ...
- champ: $AAPL @ $154.84 now...down $3.88 ....I'm still holding my #Short position that I post about on 9/18.
- steve71: @Mpower27 $AAPL Apple also has $260B in cash offshore. If (Big IF) Congress reduces the corporate tax rate to 15%, they would have $220B for distribution after taxes. All theoretical, but it could be a big one time dividend. BUT my favorite short seller, Doug Kass, is short $AAPL...
- bsafriet: $AAPL Sold my $AAPL Sep-29 162.50 puts when price reversed off low. Assume $AAPL using $INTC chips rather than $QCOM. If so, serves them right. Going to have a hard time buying the *S or the X model because the $INTC modem doesn't work with 5G networks. @champ - Are you still holding your short? no position
- Bridget: #Notes $XLP - these consumer products were down on $GIS earnings $K $CPB $KHC $XRT - retail stocks falling lower $M $KR $COH $XOP - oil performing well. Good liquid stocks $ESV $RIG $MRO $APC $CVE $XLI - hit new highs $XBI - close to breaking higher out of flag $SMH - this rally is fizzling $MCHP $AMAT $AAPL - broke support at he 50dMA, $AVGO $SWKS - breaking down $ADBE - struggling to hold trendline after earnings $MLCO - gapped up this morning but then sold off $BBBY - hit a new low after earnings Breakouts $BBRY $FDX $FOLD $PX $NOC $TWX $ROP $ALNY IPOs working $VST $TSG $BEDU $ADNT $SNDR
- Bridget: @bRobert $XLP $GIS $K $CPB $KHC $XRT $M $KR $COH $XOP $ESV $RIG $MRO $APC $CVE $XLI $XBI $SMH $MCHP $AMAT $AAPL $AVGO $SWKS $ADBE $MLCO $BBBY $BBRY $FDX $FOLD $PX $NOC $TWX $ROP $ALNY $VST $TSG $BEDU $ADNT $SNDR #Notes I agree that this is likely just a pause, not a top.
- Samik: @Dan Desired your views on some of the stocks in my portfolio $MOMO (15% profit), $THC (17% loss), $SINA (27% profit), $CC (36% profit), $SMTC (5% loss), $LITE (4% profit), $WB (25% profit). Which ones should I sell / hold / buy more ? Also what's your view on $AAPL now ?
- DAN: @Samik $MOMO $THC $SINA $CC $SMTC $LITE $WB $AAPL Here you go: MOMO -- Sell it. Not going up, it's going down. THC -- Sell it. Ditto. SINA -- hold it. Can't buy more here. Too extended. Protect profits with trailing stops. CC -- hold it. Working well. Nice steady uptrend. SMTC -- Sell it. Not moving up. LITE -- Sell it. No trend. WB -- would take partial profits here and let the rest run. Would not add. AAPL -- I think it's ok here. Support around $155. It's consolidating now. Probably need another catalyst to push it higher (like a report on how many iPhones and watches they've sold during the first weekend). Hope that helps. --DAN
- steve71: $AAPL $GE $MSFT $CSCO $C $JPM $GOOG $ORCL $PFE This is a list of the companies which have the most money offshore. Or, these are the companies which should benefit most from proposed corporate tax cuts/repatriation. If the GOP tax plan starts to look real, we should see all of these tickers move. My only positions are Citi and Microsoft.
- DAN: $NDX $AMZN $AAPL $FB $GOOGL -- all the leaders (except $NFLX) are weak today. When the "leaders" stop leading...it can be a big problem. I'm not "predicting" a rollover in the market. But I am actually cutting down some of the ...
- champ: $APPL --- Big #Tech names are now dropping and I'm out all for now. I sold on the turn....$TSLA $NVDA and $AAPL... watching now for new entry at some point.
- champ: $$AAPL ...New Spec short position on the turn...stop near entry, going to give it very little room
- grcjr: $AAPL $IVR $BLDP added nibbles in my long term account.
- bwcarnation1: $AAPL up 1.7% on strong vol
- JJT1: @bwcarnation1 $AAPL And the 50 day SMA is about to pierce the BB complex from below, this bodes well to go higher...
- issues: I am looking to add to one of the following: $ABBV $CELG $AAPL $SMH. Which would you choose as a longer term hold? Even $NVDA?
- phgruver: @issues $ABBV $CELG $AAPL $SMH $NVDA Me, I'd go with $SMH, as I am somewhat risk adverse right now. By buying the index, you don't have to worry about which stock might tank. Of course, you're giving up the potential parabolic move too. ( $XLK is something I have been considering.)
- issues: @phgruver $ABBV $CELG $AAPL $SMH $NVDA $XLK Thank you phgruver! The charts for XLK and SMH almost exactly overlap, except SMH turned up today. I like your input. I'll do it. I bought a starter in $SMH. The triple semi is $SOXL
- champ: $AAPL @ $159.75 ---- Sure looks like the stock is settle in and could move-up even higher and the stock was a little higher today. The NewsFlow is positive and they are involved in the buyout of Toshiba's memory chip business with about $3b, looks li ...
- DrScience: $SWKS threatening to break from consolidation, and on the weekly chart, a move above $112ish will complete a 2-year-long cup and handle pattern. IV Rank is at 5% -- could go lower, but if $SMH strength continues, I'd expect that number to expand. PT's in the 125-130 range. For the longer-term, 3-5 years, transition to 5G, IOT, and Home and Vehicle Automation continues to provide TAM (total adressable market) expansion. Currently long stock and OCT 110 Calls from before the $AAPL dog-and-pony show.
- phgruver: @issues $ABBV $CELG $AAPL $SMH $NVDA $XLK $SOXL I talked myself into it too. I opened a small position in $SMH. I'll add if conditions warrant....
- ag1: @DAN $AAPL I remember when Bill Gates plugged in a USB device that was was supposed to be auto recognized by MS's latest and greatest software and it didn't work. I didn't feel good laughing but I just couldn't help myself. I think Mircosoft holds the record for screw ups and blunders.
- cmaxwel1: @optionswealth $AAPL (I have been there, demoing a diagnostic unit for Cars that suddenly takes a dump right in the middle of a demo) It's Murphy's Law. Could have been the bright lights on the stage, I feel for the guy. It happened to me.
- Wolf: @DAN $AAPL If Jim names his cat IPhone, I will short it. ;)
- bigbartabs: @DAN $AAPL ... there's something about people wanting to depend on the security of their iPhone (also known as their whole life). Not having security work on your new iPhone with the whole world watching is... well... sort of a big deal.
- Dan1946: $AAPL: Six months from now everyone will be wishing they had bought this stock.
- grcjr: @Dan1946 $AAPL - I believe that but I'm not buying today, likely not this week ... maybe after that ... if the charts speak to me. I'm having lunch today near our Apple store. I'll stop by to check the activity.
- CHOFF: @cmaxwel1 $AAPL - I agree, the demo blunder wasn't that big a deal to me either. If you've never had something go wrong in a live demo, you likely have not presented very many times. I've done thousands of presentations and it doesn't happen often but Murphy's Law will strike eventually. It's how you recover that matters. In this case, big stage, bad time to forget to enable the AI....but not the end of the world IMHO. I don't get why the Face ID is even that big a deal...I'm an Apple guy and couldn't care less.
- grcjr: @Dan1946 $AAPL $AMAT $MU - I did add a nibble of $AMAT this morning. Working. Also a nibble of $MU ... break even so far.
- stevef214: @cmaxwel1 $AAPL I hear you. I once had a prototype metallurgical X-ray analyzer at a trade show with all the big customers invited to see. When half of them walked up to the machine and started using it locked up. Turned out to be electrostatic discharge. Our lab of course did not have a carpet like the show room and being a prototype it had not gone through full testing. Problem took weeks to figure out and solve but production unit worked like a champ.
- debeers: @DAN $AAPL -Couldn't agree more. You are $AAPL and your newest feature bombs?Of course at 154ish---it could be overlooked!
- rck89: $AAPL - Anyone know how long it usually takes $AAPL (price) to recover from one of its "Events". I BTO $AAPL Sep 22 160/155 BePS @1.458 db...STC (some) @1.85cr. Just wondering how long to "hang" with these. Any thoughts? Thanks.
- grcjr: #AppleStoreTraffic $AAPL Pretty much a normal early afternoon crowd. New products to arrive next week.
- grcjr: $AAPL Apple session started.
- bRobert: $AAPL bounce off fib support $158 area Target (1.272 extension) $166.7 Results may vary
- JBed: @bRobert $AAPL Listening to their announcement. The products are cool, especially the watch, but so pricey.
- Forexpro: @JBed $AAPL That's how you can tell it's from Apple, JBed. :)
- Forexpro: Re: $AAPL Hi, Friends, The market doesn't seem wowed by the "one more thing" that is the iPhone X; the stock has given back most of the gains made during the earlier product presentations. All the best! P.S. I wrote this before I knew that the iPhone X offers animated emojis. Where do I send my cash? :) The stock is now red, off half a percent following the botched iPhone X presentation.
- grcjr: @Forexpro $AAPL - I'm a fan and I'm was only semi-wowed by the announcements. I saw a couple products I might buy or at least check out .... maybe next year after the consumer market proves things out. 6 to 18 months. I wonder what the carriers will do with devices that can handle and need higher data rates.
- Forexpro: @grcjr $AAPL Thanks, Grcjr, I watched the presentation, and was favorably impressed by the Apple Watch and the iPhone 8. Neutral, I suppose, on the 4k TV. I am altogether unimpressed by the IPhone X. For a grand? Sell it to someone else, if you can. The venue looks pretty nice, and I didn't hear any thanks given to the shareholders who paid for it. I see that as of 2:53 EDT the stock is off 0.85 percent. Hope you're doing well; all the best!
- Cheezit: @Forexpro $AAPL Funny when the iPhoneX face recognition didn't work and they went to the backup. Someone is being taken behind the woodshed as we speak..
- grcjr: @Forexpro $AAPL $MU, $WDC, $AMT - I thought the new watch had some useful features but I don't wear a watch. I carry an iPhone SE. The new displays look nice but I don't need them to play DVDs or BR source material. Stream 4K? How many of us will it take to crash your favorite carrier? I may buy a new iPad (likely be my last one) and a new MacBookPro in the coming year. Trading content: $MU, $WDC, $AMT and others may be good plays to support the new $AAPL and competitive products. Cheers to you. Have a great week. BTW the air has been mostly clear here in Boulder since last Friday. Hope your air is better.
- ROSEY: @Forexpro $AAPL Because of the better camera I will be looking at upgrading . Hope all is going well for all.
- Rypporter: was having a good day, then tried day trading $AAPL. When will I learn? #Undisciplined
- optionswealth: @Rypporter $AAPL #Undisciplined For a day trade you had to get in during that first 3 minutes on the chart, then sell on the change in momentum. I was sidetracked with other things and missed my entry. Think Dan's 59 minute trader.
- optionswealth: $AAPL I have never seen Tim Cook so giddy when he introduced the newest iPhone. I didn't know he had that much emotion in him.
- DAN: @optionswealth $AAPL I think this stock drops. Happy Tim was so happy...but when the facial recognition feature didn't work on the presentation that's being watched by millions...that's pretty telling. No way I'd be a buyer unless the stock gives a CLEAR signal that it's still being bought.
- optionswealth: @DAN $AAPL I know and we are all about trading, just sometimes I need to share a smile. I should qualify that is what is meant, lest someone take it for otherwise. If I don't do that, trading gets a little lonely, in spite of the forum. All work and no play......(-8
- DAN: Good morning. Sixteen years ago today the World Trade Centers were hit in the worst attack on our soil in history. Each year, the anniversary of 9/11 prompts me to consider my blessings, which are many. My thoughts and prayers go out to those who ...
- Samik: @DAN $MOMO $CC $SINA $AMT $BABA As per your advice, I sold off 50% of my stocks of $CC & $WB. $ WB has crossed $100. What is your advice on the same ? Shall I sell off the rest 50% ? Also desired to seek your advice on $AMT & $AAPL. These 2 stocks just seem to be going up and up and up & have not rested. Am still holding on to both. Is it time to sell / buy more or hold ?
- Robert1965: @ DAN, $AAPL have Oct 160 C in at 7.00, went to 8.50 on 9/1/17, now at 5.82, should roll it or sell at a loss or wait for the event tomorrow
|Stock Price||$USD 178.46|
Apple Inc designs, manufactures, & markets mobile communication & media devices, personal computers, & portable digital music players, & sells a variety of related software, services, accessories, networking solutions, & third-party digital content.Request Video of AAPL
Already a member? Sign in here.
- Apple Inc: Out of consolidation to the downsideBy Bridget July 8th, 2015
- Apple testing support at the 21 day moving averageBy Josh December 18th, 2013
- A look at Apple Inc. in the Post-Icahn Tweet Period (NASDAQ:AAPL)By Dan August 14th, 2013
- Apple Inc.: The 200-Day Moving Average CeilingBy Dan August 6th, 2013
- Apple Inc implied volatility dissipating as shares trickle higher (NASDAQ:AAPL)By Josh August 2nd, 2013
- Apple finding support right above prior lowBy Josh June 28th, 2013
- Apple firming up at the 50 day moving average.By Josh June 7th, 2013
- January 30th, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- February 1st, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 10.00 107.88%
- $USD 18.01 64.60%
- $USD 8.40 36.18%
- $USD 5.56 -8.45%
- $USD 27.74 -6.49%
- $USD 18.00 -5.67%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 53,000 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (53,000) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!