Applied Materials Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAT)
Old Forum Content for AMATMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- woodman: $LRCX $AMAT $MU - I don't know if LRCX and AMAT will hold up, and I have sold a lot of my semiconductor related stocks, but I still have these as they sit on the 50 day. I still have MU too; with it continuing to do well but having earnings coming up, that adds a few wrinkles.
- issues: @woodman $LRCX $AMAT Maybe it's my new glasses but $LRCX and $AMAT have the same pattern in their charts.
- woodman: @Robert1965 $LRCX $AMAT $MU - Sorry, I don't understand your post.
- Robert1965: @woodman $LRCX $AMAT $MU I am Holding $MU and doing good until the announcement of the EVP, then it dropped like rock from 32.40. I was ready to sell, still have 1/2 position wanted to sell above 32.60, before earnings
- issues: Here is an interesting article "Cheap Stocks with PEG ratio (pe divided by growth rate) below 1 that are Buy rated: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/26-cheap-stocks-in-the-markets-hottest-sector-2017-06-09 Phil VanDorn lists these as good candidates: $MU $WDC $CIEN $BCOR $LRCX $AAOI $CIEN $STMP $TIVO $MXL $SMCI $AMAT $CAMP $FB $CRUS $MEI $ITRI $SMTC $OCLR $SWKS and $MSCC. Although these are not necessarily on his list, I personally like: $BCOR $AMAT(IBD 50 this week) $CTRL(IBD 50 this week)$PETS $BZUN $BABA(IBD 50 this week) $ANET(IBD 50 this week) $CGNX (IBD 50 this week) We personally hold positions in $MU $LRCX $AAOI $MXL (have tight stop in place) $FB $BABA $ANET & $MCHP.
DAN: Good morning. Futures are up this morning as we follow through on the shot across the bow. After a couple of days of fast selling of the high flying Nasdaq stocks, most are rebounding and working themselves back into their established ranges.
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $AMAT Applied Materials Inc.. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=AMAT&clip=86846
- Bridget: Notes: $XLF - financials still working but starting to slow while waiting for FOMC. $WFC $AMTD $SCHW $CMA $ALLY $IYT - transports doing good. $CSX $FDX $UPS $GBX $XBI - biotechs doing good. $CVLS $MDT $OMER $PUMP $ABT Casinos holding- $CZR $MLCO $WYNN $LVS Infrastructure trade - $VMC $CMC $MLM $XLK recovering - $IRBT $TSLA $LITE $EDU $XHB breaking out - $KHB $LEN $PHM Winners on a pullback - $MTN $DPZ $NFLX $AMAT $ANET $MAS - breakout $IPI - breakout
- woodman: $AMAT bounce off 50d for the brave.
- issues: Took a look at the 10 day chart and these were the best $AEIS (dropped from 12% to 1%) $LRCX (drop 6% to -1%) $AMAT (4% to -3%) $CGNX (4% to -5%) $ICHR(8% to -6%) $MTSI (-2% to -8%). But looking at the charts on this page it looks like MTSI is the best. We hold small position in $AEIS $LRCX $MTSI & $PLAY. But I added to $PLAY (thank you Bridget) and bought starter in $LITE (thanks Champ). Why? LITE went from +14% to drop to just 5% (best) and PLAY dropped from 10% of 5%. I added to $NVDA on this pull back. It closed near the high of the day. I am hoping this pull back will resume its uptrend to break out over $170! Looking at $OLED. Some of the IBD 50 this week are $AMAT $ANET $ATHM $ATVI $BABA $CGNX $EDU $ICHR $LITE $LRCX $MTSI $NVDA $PLAY
- grcjr: $MU $AAPL $KLAC $AMAT - Although $AAPL is currently getting a lot of coverage, it is good to look at the memory market impacts. For example, the new Apple products have increased the memory available in many of the products. Current iPhones7 can now support up to 256 GB, new iPads up to 512 GB. Not all models. $AAPL is looking at buying their own piece of the memory manufacturing space. $MU and others are doing well supplying the memory chips. $KLAC and $AMAT support the manufacturing of many of the various chips. OK, I'm not a normal user but I am annoyed that $AAPL did not increase the memory capacity of the MacBookPro, still at 16GB.
- grcjr: $AVGO $AAPL $AMAT others - based on big earnings report by $AVGO (and upgrades) I'm watching for a possible 59 minute trade at the open. Also watching for pin action on $AAPL and other. Long: $AAPL $AVGO $AMAT
- grcjr: #NASDAQ100 new highs (52+weeks): $INTU $AAL $EXPE $REGN $EA $AMAT $CHTR $HAS $CMCSA $CTSH $MAR $FISV $HSIC $TSLS $VRTX $SBUX. Big list today. Can't figure out where to be? Could try $SMH. Perhaps $SOXL
- DAN: Some of @Bridget's notes to me tonight: $XLI $XLV - both breaking higher $BX $OLLI $CRUS $AMAT $MA - working $MON - continuing to breakout $WYNN $LVS $MGM $CZR $WYN - this move was much bigger than I expected $DLPH - new high, this stock is in the autonomous car space $GM $F - both seeing a bounce after this pullback $NSC $CSX - at all time highs $FDX - breaking out of triangle, a break above $200 would be significant $NLY - nice pattern, breakout on volume $LND - breakout after flag $OA - breaking out of cup and handle $CHGG - breaking out of squeeze $HRB - steady climb, new 52 week high $TCMD - #ipo at all time high (Short and Sweet). 8-) Dan
- issues: Notice the break out of $CTRL. This is in IBD industry group 24 -COMPUTER SFTWR-EDU/MEDIA GROUP. Semis are in group 3 with $ICHR $AMAT $KLAC. $ICHR broke out only to be smashed back down. It's like the game smash the gopher when he sticks his head up. I didn't like the semis now because of declining earnings estimates, but I do like $CTRL because the earnings are increasing quarter to quarter (.23 to .27 to .35...) So CTRL would make a good choice for a LTH in my humble opinion. Start position entered. On the IBD 50 list this week are AMAT ICHR & CTRL.
- issues: Doing an analysis of the Semiconductors: IBD industry group 2; includes: $ICHR (on the IBD 50) $AEIS $AMAT $ASML $LRCX $KLAC. Looking at earnings estimate I see they are all declining quarter to quarter. My guess this Semi group will go down over the summer. Semi are good Nov to April. Best 3 on the 10 day charts $ICHR $KLAC (rated "accumulate by AMTD & Long by MarketEdge) & $AMAT. Two worst (on the 10 day chart) $AEIS $ASML. My choice if I were a buyer right now, would be KLAC since ICHR has run up 26% since mid April. We own small positions in $LRCX & $AEIS. They have not done as well as $ICHR $KLAC $AMAT. Yes I am very glad I sold $NAT on Fri. Oil is decline. Oil tankers have have seen their best days with the Keystone pipeline going in.
- ROSEY: @issues $ICHR $AEIS $AMAT $ASML $LRCX $KLAC $NAT Thanks for this info on semis.
- issues: @Collinssw $DAIO Do you own any? Are you buying at this price? Itis in IBD group 3 semiconductors. Excellent group with $AEIS $AMAT $LRCX $MKSI $ICHR $KLAC... But it's very extended above 50 day, which is $5.30. It's up 60%. I would prefer to wait for a pull back. Good stock.
- grcjr: @grcjr $NVDA $AMT $AMAT --- correction $AMT not $AMD
- grcjr: $NVDA (correction not $AMD) $AMT $AMAT new 52 week highs.
- issues: @DAN $WB Dan I liked your tree analogy. The higher up the tree the less stable the jump up. That's good for WB. Let's face it, it's way up in the top branches and has no base from which to push higher. That analogy has kept me out of trouble. Word pictures are good for remembering basic principles. Now I am trying to decide which of these to add to: $AEIS $IPHI $BZUN $SINA $AMAT $TTD $QRVO $ABMD $AAOI. It's easy to see on the charts which look best but I value your opinion. Thanks Dan.
- bsafriet: $AMAT Beats estimates and upbeat Q3 guidance. Closed at $43.91 + 1.15 today, currently trading at $45.17 a/h. I sold my long May calls at the close today to take profit from today's gain :>( , entered yesterday at close with the $43.5 strike ...
- bobbybwana: $ADBE,$BABA,$AAPL,$AMAT,$MXL,$GOOG,$NVDA,$COR, $MOMO,$KBH,$ENTG Instead of chasing after more stocks I added to some of my positions last week. I seem to have more success when I add to my "working" stocks. Wish I added to $NVDA last week.
- Spotdog: @bobbybwana $ADBE $BABA $AAPL $AMAT $MXL $GOOG $NVDA $COR $MOMO $KBH $ENTG I agree
- Bridget: Notes: $JNJ - huge breakout, BTO Jun $125 Calls $AMAT - still climbing into earnings. $V - breaking out of an upward triangle $BOX at a new 52 week high. ER on 5/31 $GEO at a good buy point. $BBRY new 52 week high $QLYS - hit $42 and ran higher quickly, extended $SUPV - breakout continues today. Phase 3 $FEYE - my favorite of the cyber security stocks. Gap and run. $NETS - #ipo new all time high $FND - #ipo, new all time high $ADBE - working, still $EW breaking higher after consolidation, $MDT also looks good here $KMX and $TRU - both moving higher $MGM - new 52 week high $CALA - continuing to breakout
- Bridget: Notes: $NTES - broke out on earnings but now pulled back to the 50DMA $SUPN - continued reversal from yesterday, uptrend intact $SYMC - pulled back to 50DMA after earnings but holding $CPA - pulled back on earnings but still uptrend intact $SFM - continuing to breakout, rumored they might be acquired by $KR $BZUN - rocketing into ER, 5/16 $CIM - pulled back to 200DMA and firming support IBD50 stocks working - $MDSO $AMAT $EDU $MRCY $CAVM $AEIS $TAL $TRU $CGNX $XRT - retail getting slapped today after $M earnings, will $FIVE fall from good graces?
- Bridget: Notes: $WB $EDU $SINA $BIDU $BABA - chinese internet stocks up today $AMZN $SHOP $W - internet shopping still growing $SMH - new 52 week high, but lacking volume, $XLY at new high $LITE - moving up above $50 but on light volume $RL - breaking out, $UAA also looking ready for a breakout, $XRT up today $ENDP - breaking out of base on volume after earnings $PTLA - breaking out of squeeze on earnings $ATVI & $BYD - working, $GME also moving up into ER on 5/25 $AMAT - working
- stevef214: @Bridget $WB $EDU $SINA $BIDU $BABA $AMZN $SHOP $W $SMH $XLY $LITE $RL $UAA $XRT $ENDP $PTLA $ATVI $BYD $GME $AMAT You can add $JD to the internet shopping list
$AMAT working nicely earnings 5/13
- woodman: $AMAT hammer to new high. Fingers crossed.
- woodman: @debeers $MU $LRCX - Thanks. $MU I traded around a core position so this morning is a buy back of sold shares. I only held 1/3 of my $LRCX through earnings, so of course I regret that now. I have $AMAT too which popped in sympathy with LRCX (not as much, of course, but not bad).
- woodman: While $LRCX is rocketing away, look also at $AMAT which quietly closed above its recent high of 3/21.
- champ: @woodman $LRCX $AMAT --- I have been watching $AMAT today and I saw where you took out a new position about a week ago....good move on that low.
- debeers: @woodman $LRCX $AMAT -$-LRCX --Yup $AMAT did well but $LRCX has a president who will buy shares on a swoon. $LRCX has another earnings season which went in like a lion but out like a LAM.
- woodman: @debeers $LRCX $AMAT - there's room for both on the menu and, in fact, I have both (though I do wish I had more LRCX, but I have to be patient for a pullback) :-)
- woodman: @champ $LRCX $AMAT - Thanks, Champ.
- woodman: @debeers $LRCX - Nice! I held both a trimmed $LRCX position and a larger $AMAT position through LRCX's earnings.
- woodman: $AMAT revisiting high of the day.
- woodman: $AMAT - and back below VWAP...
- elgie: $AMAT Dan: Maybe you can comment tonight on AMAT break out. Down after the the opening pop but holding the gap so far at 3:40pm EST
- spmeyers: @elgie $AMAT best to use @DAN; then for sure he sees it
- optionswealth: $AMAT Was there news that caused the gap up in AMAT today. I haven't seen anything. I have calls and am very happy to see it back up at this level. Just came in from work. What is the expectation or price target you have. I doubt mine since it spent its time trading down.
- optionswealth: $AMAT If you add the amount of shares traded in 1 hour at the beginning of the day to the amount of shares traded in 1 hour at the end of the day and it is over 5 million shares just in those 2 hours.
- woodman: $AMAT off the 50 day.
- woodman: $AMAT bought on rise back through VWAP.
- derek308: $CCJ Adding to this position. Man, what pain, got stopped out of nearly everything else this morning. $AMAT, $SMH, $SOXL, $FB, $AAPL, $XIV all gone. Maybe i have the stops too tight? Still long $WDC & $BABA @DAN How about some short ideas for upcoming strategy session? Do semis follow the path of $AAOI and $LITE ?
- bigbartabs: @pogo $AMAT ... I expect that you meant bounced off support. I don't see any support here, other than squeezing BBs. The more likely move technically is down to the high on 2/21 and or the 50dma. You may get small money trying to make this an opportunity (fake outs), but the big money would not be. And its normally the big money that is needed to change the direction. One mans opinion.... Hope that helps... Good luck...
- pogo: @bigbartabs $AMAT Thanks for the tutorial
- Bridget: $AMAT bearish engulfing candle and about to break the upward trendline.
- bigbartabs: @pogo $AMAT ... bearish engulfing patterns always mean something. Especially when they fall below the 20dma, and the 50dma is the next check point. The good news is that we closed above the hard fall on 3/21... so it may at least pause for tomorrow, giving traders some time to decide on what defensive play to run.
- pogo: @bigbartabs $AMAT Well I guess I'll have to stick with what I said, a bearish engulfing is an uptrend reversal pattern which doesn't have any real significance in a consolidation. What does have significance is that big. fat red candle although it did bounce off resistance at the bottom of the box. Hopefully it will go up a little tomorrow.
- grcjr: $AMAT set to open at new high.
- grcjr: $AMD $MU $NVDA $AMAT even $INTC and $AAPL - chips moving up today.
- woodman: @JBed $LRCX - long this as well, but I can't escape the feeling it's extended here. I already have a healthy position, which I've just been sitting on. $AMAT much the same (np in that one).
- issues: @indigo1948 $OCLR Is in the IBD category #37 tele-fiber optics group. Also in this group are: $AAOI $LITE $FNSR $CIEN $ACIA. But in IBD group #3 are $AEIS $AMAT $LRCX. Group 3 is a higher order group (eaec-semiconductor equip group). So we bought $LITE & $AAOI bought a quarter of a position since it's coming down, but we think it'll turn back in a day or so.) AAOI looks like a flag pattern.
- woodman: #Semiconductors $SMH $SOXX continuing to show strength. $LRCX and $AMAT among the equipment makers continue to be strong.
Working: $AVGO $OA $ATVI $FB $AMAT $MO $LLY
$ABM - Now starting phase 2 of this vol squeeze
$PNRA - new 52 week high, coming out of high base
$EXPE - bit of a cup and handle breakout
$FIZZ - gap and run on earnings. Makers of LaCroix which is a bi ...
- woodman: $LRCX and $AMAT continue to shine.
- debeers: @woodman $LRCX $AMAT -$LCRX-February went in like a lion but it went out like a Lam!
- grcjr: $AMD and $AMAT - pop at open
- Henry: @grcjr $AMD $AMAT Both doing well today, If you look at AMD recently as a flag, it is going to test the recent highs this week
- grcjr: @grcjr $AMAT - they are now calling the bottom a match, not beat. Upbeat expectations.
- woodman: $AMAT - I blinked and missed the pullback.
- grcjr: $AMAT $KLAC - $AMAT beat top/bottom. Much higher on orders. I held Calls over per my technology views posted previously. Stock up a bit in after hours. Will see where it is tomorrow. $KLAC reported good earnings 1/24.
- grcjr: @grcjr $INTC - secondary effect - new purchases of $AMAT, $KLAC, and other chip production support equipment ... over a period of years.
- grcjr: @debeers @woodman $LRCX $AMAT $KLAC - don't forget that $AMAT and $KLAC supply fabrication and chip/reticle inspection equipment to the chip makers. I like the charts on $LRCX and $AMAT more than $KLAC but all three are good.
- woodman: @grcjr $LRCX $AMAT $KLAC -- I've liked AMAT a lot too. I have LRCX but not AMAT. When I bought LRCX, it seemed like a toss-up between the two (LRCX and AMAT) in terms of their charts. Seems still to be that way.
- grcjr: @fishing777 @Henry $WDC $MU $AMAT $KLAC - Hmm. How many years will it take to build this new Chinese factory? Possible pin action: when they do get closer to production they will need to buy equipment from the likes of $AMAT AND $KLAC.
- bwcarnation1: $AMAT b.o new hi on vol
- woodman: $LRCX and $AMAT continue to display very similar (nice) charts.
- sierramp: @woodman $LRCX $AMAT Chaikin is negative on both. Is that not a factor with these two stocks?
- shoredriver: @sierramp $LRCX $AMAT Are you a subscriber??? what are your thoughts n this service????
- woodman: @sierramp $LRCX $AMAT Do you use TC2000? If so, read up on MoneyStream (in lieu of Chaikin, and perhaps in lieu of On Balance Volume (or with it)) in conjunction with Balance of Power.
- sierramp: @woodman $LRCX $AMAT Yup I'm on TC2000 will check that out. Thank you.
- sierramp: @shoredriver $LRCX $AMAT If you are referring to TC2000 I've been using it for years. I finally have it set up the best way for me with some floating windows and love it.
- shoredriver: @sierramp $LRCX $AMAT Thanks ...you mentioned Chaiken...I was spec. wondering about that service
- woodman: @sierramp $LRCX $AMAT Please let me know what you think after you read it all. Thanks.
- issues: @Rasta I will have to ask IBD, ok? I will need some sort of remuneration from you, right? Ok ok, just kidding. Don't tell IBD but here it is: $NVDA $UBNT $EVR $THO $HQY $TREX $ANET $IDCC $CPE $BOFI $AEIS $CFG $ESNT $EXP $VEEV $WAL $PRI $AMAT $SIVB $PLAY $SCHW $STMP $GRUB $FCB $HOMB $STL $MS $CGNX $MSCC $GATX $CRTO $COMM $OZRK $MXL $NTES $UTHR $GIMO $MPWR $GNTX $FRC $RDN $MASI $ALGN $JCOM $WNC $MBFI $GS $CARB $MIDD $MCHP
5. $AMAT – semi equip. Growth picking up in last 2 quarters.
6. $KLAC – breakout from squeeze. Light volume. 50-day MA support. Strong EPS growth. Earnings 1/26
7. $POWI – small cap. 30% EPS growth last two quarters.
8. $SLAB ...
- woodman: $AMAT $LRCX - much the same charts, and both making all time highs as they move up out of some recent consolidation. I've owned both, but for some time now I've only been in LRCX.
- grcjr: $KLAC $AMAT $MU $QCOM $INTC $NVDA TaiwanSemi, others - $KLAC and $AMAT trend line is up. These two sell equipment to the chip makers, essential equipment. Companies like $MU and $INTC must have this equipment. So does the rise in $KLAC and $AMAT indicate futures in chip makers? Yes, both new capital investment and development of new products and expanded capability. The latest 10nm fabs used for the new chip production drives at least some of this.
Each week (Saturday) IBD gives a new IBD 50 LIST of stocks in which some have replaced others from the prior week. The replacements can range from 5 or 10 to 12 to 15, but never are all 50 replaced. What is especially compelling for me are the sto ...
- barbjim12: $AMAT up today also. Cramer pumping this one too! Watching for entry.
- judysteiner: $AMAT riding the 8 ema..up long
- bnnybklyn: Amo Amas $AMAT, still feeling the love for now
- Bridget: $AMAT nice uptrending stock hitting a new all time high.
- johnprtl: @Bridget $AMAT I picked up some more Jan 32 calls on it an hour ago, thinking it's just starting a nice breakout. Fast growing sales and earnings, PE of only 17.
- woodman: $AMAT $VMW - squeezing into rising 50 day.
- gwenzee: @janner0814 $TIF $BBY $IP $PDCE $BURL $SM $AMAT $URBN $TTWO $CAVM $DSW $NTAP $DKS $SYMC $UNP $PX $FL $HRL This was most interesting. Are these stocks that you have owned? How did you find them? A scan or what?
- janner0814: Eighteen stocks with positive moves following previous volatility squeezes: $TIF $BBY $IP $PDCE $BURL $SM $AMAT $URBN $TTWO $CAVM $DSW $NTAP $DKS $SYMC $UNP $PX $FL $HRL #ARAGORNchallenge: @Aragorn's request for members to come up with their own #ideas and #processes.
- janner0814: @gwenzee $TIF $BBY $IP $PDCE $BURL $SM $AMAT $URBN $TTWO $CAVM $DSW $NTAP $DKS $SYMC $UNP $PX $FL $HRL Yeah just wrote a scan that identified BB squeezes with subsequent expansion patterns..... started initially with 4903 common stocks, then did my liquidity screen to take out the cheapos, left me with numerous good candidates...... ....eye balled the first 100 for positive momo patterns. The first 100 gave me these 18 hits. #ARAGORNchallenge: @Aragorn's request for members to come up with their own #ideas and #processes.
- TunaHelper: @Aragorn Here's the list, with $ done by using the above method: $ABC $AEGR $AFL $AGIO $AMAT $AMIC $AMP $ANGI $ATVI $BAC $BK $BRCD $BRKB $CA $CAT $CGEN $COG $COH $CRTO $CUBE $DATA $EBAY $EMR $EXC $FBIO $FEYE $FFIV $GNC $GRPN $HHC $IFF $JACK $JPM $KORS $LKQ $LOCO $MET $MGM $MHK $MS $NNN $NXPI $OHI $PAY $PLAY $PRU $PVH $RAS $RCL $RH $SPLK $SWKS $TMUS $TRN $TSLA $TTOO $UA $VA $VTR $WB $WTW $WYN $WYNN $XLB $XLF $XRT $YY Hope that is helpful. Thanks for all that you do to help folks here! I for one appreciate it greatly! :) Tuna
- issues: @Aragorn $ABC $AEGR $AFL $AGIO $AMAT $AMIC $AMP $ANGI $ATVI $BAC $BK $BRCD $BRKB $CA $CAT $CGEN $COG $COH $CRTO $CUBE $DATA $EBAY $EMR $EXC $FBIO $FEYE $FFIV $GNC $GRPN $HHC IFF JACK $JPM $KORS $LKQ $LOCO $MET$ MGM $MHK $MS $NNN $NXPI $OHI $PAY $PLAY $PRU PVH $RAS $RCL $RH $SPLK $SWKS $TMUS $TRN $TSLA $TTOO $UA VA $$VA $$VW $$WTW WYN$ WYNN XLB XLF XRT YY
- bigbartabs: $AMAT ... after 16+ years of poor performance, it looks like Applied Materials is finally back. This was a nice trading stock in the 1990s
- woodman: $AMAT - up out of squeeze? I'd like the squeeze to be closer to the 50 day, but still ....
- woodman: $AMAT Earnings 8/18 after the close. Fyi. No position as I type this.
- bigbartabs: @woodman $AMAT ... I like the monthly chart even better. I sure wish we would get a pullback to make me feel better about pushing a buy button.
- Bridget: $AMAT breakout of a squeeze on volume and closing at the high :) keep your eye on this next week.
- woodman: @Bridget $AMAT I like it too, and would have bought it today, but it reports 8/18 so I held off.
|Stock Price||$USD 47.28|
Applied Materials, Inc. provides manufacturing equipment, services and software to the global semiconductor, flat panel display, solar photovoltaic and related industries.Request Video of AMAT
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 16th, 2017 - 2017 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 23.30 39.03%
- $USD 8.19 27.53%
- $USD 22.29 22.61%
- $USD 7.86 -12.54%
- $USD 46.15 -11.26%
- $USD 6.02 -10.85%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 50,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (50,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!