Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:AUPH)
Old Forum Content for AUPHMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Motorman: @woodman $BRS Saw your post last week and yesterday, was not able to execute trade, but looking to start ,thanks. BTW $AUPH bounce off 200.
- Motorman: @Woodman $auph got in on Friday just checked and up nicely
- woodman: @Motorman $auph Darn, it's off my radar scree. Nice job!
- Motorman: @woodman $auph Sorry, slipped my mind, day job. Actually bought AH Friday.
- Motorman: @tjv821 $trxc Yes, following $AUPH success, I got into $TRXC both @woodman posts, thanks @woodman
- woodman: $AUPH @motorman - looks like that stop worked out for you. ;-)
- Motorman: @woodman $auph yes, thanks for the suggestion...I am not too good at stops...afraid of shake out.
- woodman: @Motorman $auph - you have to use a stop on a stock that rises 115% in 6 trading days or anything at all nearing that. When it popped as much as 41% from 9/29 to 9/30, the play book is put a stop beneath 9/30's intraday low, and then raise that stop each day as it continued to pop and put in a higher low (i.e. raise it to beneath the new day's intraday low). With $AUPH, it would have worked perfectly and exactly as they draw this up in the war room. It would have kept you in the whole way up until today.
- Motorman: @woodman $auph $AUPH ok, got that, have to write it down...lest I forget. Thnx for explaining.
- Motorman: @woodman $AUPH Yes! if only I had 100k of them
- woodman: @Motorman $AUPH - I sold most of mine WAY too early. Thought I sold it all, but looks like I kept a little. I'm kicking myself.
- woodman: @Motorman $AUPH - by the way, I like single malt. :-)
- Motorman: @woodman $AUPH Anytime, let me know, cheers!
- Motorman: @woodman $AUPH I dont want to add, might cause a drop, lol!
- woodman: @Motorman $AUPH You may want to put a stop under today's intraday low.
- traderbren: @woodman $AUPH - it's a tough game; as you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't! You are a pro, so you know that its better to sell too early, instead of getting nailed, a la $NVAX, but that's just a nature of the game.
- Motorman: @woodman $AUPH Sure will
- woodman: $AUPH - continuing higher.
- woodman: @Motorman $Auph - You're welcome and congrats!
- Motorman: $Auph @woodman thanks!
- kcar21966: $AUPH popped
- woodman: @kcar21966 $AUPH I sold mine on 9/14. Ugh!
- kcar21966: @woodman $AUPH I had a sell it at $3.12 that I forgot about today....I was watching it go up and then it was gone:(
- woodman: @kcar21966 $AUPH - Ugh for you too! But not too shabby for you.
- kcar21966: @woodman $AUPH Well, thanks to you. I believe I got in from your mention:)
- woodman: @kcar21966 $AUPH - LOL. Congrats, and I'm glad you're smarter than I am when it comes to the holding.
- kcar21966: @woodman $AUPH Not sure if smarter is the word....more lucky:) I did get back in with a smaller position at $3.19...we'll see where that gets me.
- woodman: $AUPH - I entered this one last Friday on the theory that it has bottomed and is reviving. It closed above the 8dEMA that day. It has a lupus nephritis drug in trials. There have been patient deaths which helped to batter the stock, but the safety monitoring board has indicated that deaths are not connected to the drug or the study. In fact, from what I have read, the company predicted and estimated a number of deaths would occur within their trial population not from the drug but from their conditions going into the study. http://seekingalpha.com/article/4003321-aurinia-pharmaceuticals-share-price-unfairly-punished . Anyway, the stock has moved back above the 8dEMA and looks like a decent trade opportunity. Here's an interesting article from the Lupus Foundation. http://www.biotuesdays.com/features/2016/9/1/in-conversation-with-sandra-c-raymond
- woodman: $AUPH - @maratom71 mentioned this one on 8/16. I didn't look at it closely enough at that time. It wasn't on my radar. Then I just happened upon it elsewhere, not making the connection to @maratom's post. Looking back, I see that he was 2 weeks ahead of me, though I'm glad I inadvertently "waited" a couple weeks to buy it. Actually, I didn't "wait"; it just didn't click for me until I read about it and figured out what it was and what was happening.
- woodman: $ARWR $AUPH - added to both.
- woodman: $AUPH - bottom may be in.
- maratom71: @Bridget $AUPH Please take a peak at this, TYIA
- maratom71: @Bridget @woodman $AUPH Please take a peek at this, TYIA. Going PARABOLIC!!!!! Just got in @2.36.
- woodman: @maratom71 $AUPH - I can't help you. I'm not a day-trader. Seems like you've done well. Just a note, it moved all the way to the 200 and stopped. Just and observation. You'd be better off to ask @aragorn or @judysteiner how to trade it now. Both are very good intra-day traders.
- Bridget: @maratom71 $AUPH Looks like an oversold bounce. Still below the 200MA. Don't know the news on this. I would stay away through from the long side here.
$AUPH Aurinia Pharms In... 3.12 32.77%
$NVGN Novogen Limited 2.80 22.27%
$AJRD Ajrd 18.60 14.46%
$FIS Fidelity National... 74.99 14.40%
$BIOC Biocept Inc 2.19 13.47%
$SIEN Sientra Inc 4.17 13.01%
$CIG Cia Energetica De... 2.18 11.79%
- dkoran: $AUPH- Does this qualify as a break above IPO high? I read an article this am that said to buy this on a break above 4.14.
|Stock Price||$USD 8.53|
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage pharmaceutical company. Its focused on the development of its novel therapeutic immunomodulating drug candidate, voclosporin, for the treatment of lupus nephritis.Request Video of AUPH
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $USD 11.10 84.25%
- $USD 8.53 84.07%
- $USD 18.43 64.91%
- $USD 8.64 -44.55%
- $USD 45.39 -32.86%
- $USD 20.87 -26.42%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 45,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (45,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!