BRF S.A. (NYSE:BRFS)
Old Forum Content for BRFSMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Neil375: $EWZ Brazil ETF New high. Most Brazilian stocks looking strong today. $BRFS, $CIG,$ABEV, $ITUB, $PBR, $VALE, $BBD, $SID Some are at new highs.
- debrup: Brazil stocks, here are some more Brazilian and Latin adr's and etf's that trade in the US: $ABV ARCO $BAK BCA $BFR BMA $BRAZ BRF $BRFS BSBR $BVN BZF $BZQ CBD $CIB CREST $EC ECH $ERJ EWZ $GFA GGAL $GGB GXG $GOL ILF $IRS ITUB $MELI MXF $PBR SAN $SID SQM $TAM TSU $UGP VALE $VIV YPF
- Aragorn: Brazil Stocks - Last Monday at our Dinner MissEllie brought up one of our Brazilian stocks from @Dan's watch list from the 12/12/09 Sector Spotlight. Brazil had just been awarded the Olympics and @Dan thought that in the long run (going by memory ) t ...
Well we see what has become to most of the stocks. I am sorry for the order, it was based on a 100 share purchase and sorted by greatest profit not necessarily the greatest percent so it is a little out of order. This is based on price not taking in ...
- snmtraders: $EWZ @Forexpro - Got it. Always wondered if there was a way to take advantage of dividends via the #options market. I tried doing this with Citibank a few years back, when it was clear they would not be able to keep the #dividend. It was so much work, though, and the cost of trading #options is so much higher than stocks that I gave up. Best of luck to you on your $EWZ trade. I agree that Brazil is looking good, and has been beaten up a bit too much, but am trying to monetize this theory via $BRFS -- long the stock. Happy Friday!
- donnolley: Assuming you bought and held till now @Dan's 2009 Brazil ideas: So far, as far as his 2009 Brazil video goes , @Dan has been "wrong" on $EWZ, $PBR, $GGB, $SID, $VALE, $EBR, $ENI, BTM and CBD. But @Dan would have ben "right" on $CPL (though he suggested not to buy), $ERJ and $BRFS (though he suggested not to buy at the time). This is not to suggest @Dan is a bad stock picker as he is quite willing to admit he's wrong. Looking at those charts, it seems to me this is a better time to assess these tickers going forward in view of the 2016 olympics in Brazil.
- donnolley: @ Liz. Assuming you bought and held till now @Dan's 2009 Brazil ideas: So far, as far as his 2009 Brazil video goes , @Dan has been "wrong" on $EWZ, $PBR, $GGB, $SID, $VALE, $EBR, $ENI, BTM and CBD. But @Dan would have ben "right" on $CPL (though he suggested not to buy), $ERJ and $BRFS (though he suggested not to buy at the time). This is not to suggest @Dan is a bad stock picker as he is quite willing to admit he's wrong. Looking at those charts, it seems to me this is a better time to assess these tickers going forward in view of the 2016 olympics in Brazil.
- snmtraders: $BRFS - I picked a starter position up a few days ago at 19.80 with a stop at 19, so sure hope the tail today is the bottom. If not, I'll take the loss and keep a watch on it. If it continues higher, I'll add a bit more.
- Stressed26: $BRFS - Anybody in the stock? It's not trading at all today. Anybody know what the story is and why this isn't trading anything today? So confused....
antfarm: $BRFS * Brasil Foods to sell assets, halt brand use - sources
* Antitrust regulators to vote on Wednesday
* Trading in BRFoods temporarily suspended in Sao Paulo (Recasts to add another source, details on possible deal, background, Marfrig interes ...
- Stressed26: $BRFS - Thanks @antfarm.
- bullmoose: $BRFS - Broke out of a flag after a #squeeze breakout. I added to my position.
- bullmoose: $BRFS - Nice pop today above the upper bollinger band. Too bad this is a stock I stopped out of last week and never got back in. Yesterday's bounce off the 20-day for a second straight day was the buy signal.
- bullmoose: Stocks Added (BRFS, $FNFG, $KOG, LXP) - I did a little purchasing this morning. I tried to stay away from adding to any of my positions by chasing stocks that are already midway through a move (such as CLF). The one exception is KOG. I looked at toda ...
- cafepronto: $BRFS Might want to keep this one on your radar. It is food related. Look at the weekly chart. I recently found out about it and waiting for a pull back for an entry point. Andr#
- Miki: MARKET - Seems some ETFs and clever/big/ fast money are covering shorts based on somebodies need to go clean to their weekends- lets see the next 2 hours. ...remember the first -20 minutes - there was a rush in spite the neg. retail sales. $BRF - went after $BRFS a sound play of Brasil ' s rising middle class - and found this $ETF of Brasil's midcaps that gives a nice chart on the brink of breaking 50 MACD resistance!!!
- lizwaite: TAM..... dze... Hi and welcome :) @Dan did a very detailed inventory of Brazilian stocks worthy of attention in December of 09..... here are the ones he mentioned: EWZ: $ETF for Brazil $PBR, $GGB (metals/mining), $SID (steel/iron), $VALE, $EBR (electric), $CPL (pretty low volume stock), $ENI, BTM (telecom), $ERJ (defense), $CBD (grocery store chain), $BRFS (grocery store chain) Hope this is helpful for you :)Liz Check out the "sector spotlight" archives (left side of the home page).... December 12, 2009 is the video for you, @Dan discusses the above stocks......
- aragorn555: $BRFS - @Dan's favorite Brazilian Food stock (barf for those who remember) broke out yesterday of a VS and it is continuing in a VE. Up 3.22% today. One to watch, this maybe just getting started as the daily pinched and popped but the px in the weekly is firmly still in the upper range of the BB and has not reached it yet. The volume is weak and the OBV is not screaming buy me here, but $PX action doesn't care.
$BRFS Food Processing
$BSBR Banking (New issue)
$CBD Food Retail
$CIG Elec. & Gas Util.
$CPL Elec Util.
$ELP Elec. & Gas Util.
$FBR Paper pulp producer
- TDAdams: Two more re Brazil .... $ABV is a Brazilian beverage company -- alcoholic and otherwise. The chart looks to me to be in a definite uptrend and very possibly at a good buy point. The BBs are constricted and a stop just under $95 seems about right to me. This adr pays a nice #dividend too. If you have a longer time horizon might as well place the stop under the 50 day ema and allow the stock wiggle a while.... hopefully up! http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ABV&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p12788415706 $BRF is a new-ish $ETF focusing on small cap names. This may be a great way to get in on some Brazilian names that do not trade on our exchanges. (Note: Distinguish $BRFS which is a food processor featured by @Dan in one of the weekend videos) Best,
|Stock Price||$USD 13.01|
BRF SA is engaged in raising, production & sale of poultry, pork, beef cuts, dairy products & processed food products. Its products include turkey & specialty meats, frozen processed meats, margarine, juices, soy products, pasta & others.Request Video of BRFS
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $USD 18.10 14.23%
- $USD 35.01 13.79%
- $USD 124.69 12.94%
- $USD 43.66 -44.09%
- $USD 28.56 -34.98%
- $USD 7.10 -30.06%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 51,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (51,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!