Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CVGI)
Old Forum Content for CVGIMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $CVGI Great holding stock. Sideways consolidation giving the rising 50d some time to catch up. Target $18 Long stock/calls
- GOOSE: $CVGI HOD
- bRobert: $CVGI Will add >11
- bRobert: $CVGI Weekly flag. Target $17 . Rising 50d catching up.
- GOOSE: $CVGI Not looking well.
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI It is absolutely fine. Needed a healthy gentle pullback after HUGE 100% run to give the 50d time to catch its breath. I've been in here since $6 area. Only added. LONG term hold. Not a trading stock. Target $18 area
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVGI Thank you for your reply. Have a great weekend. GOOSE
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI I may have to change my call sign to Maverick. Good weekend to you.
- bnnybklyn: @bRobert $CVGI for a new position what would you target for an entry ?
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVGI ;>)
- bRobert: $CVGI 20d biunce continues. Targets $15.5 $18
- GOOSE: TRADES: $CVGI BTO STOCK @11.55 A long term position for me, more about a week or two. ;>) $AA STO 12/1/17 41.50 CALLS @.35, to mitigate my 41.5 puts which are ITM, at this point. 2 more days I'll know if I'm right.
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI $AA I'm CVGI biggest fan. Target $16+ . Stock extended however. Higher risk entry in the short term.
- bRobert: $CVGI nh holdng stock Target $16+
- bRobert: $CVGI Stairway to heaven. Holding stock. target $16.
- GOOSE: TRADES: Back in business, been ACAT'd to TDA . Good, got great commissions. Bad, struggling with TOS. ;>( Greatest, able to trade $UVXY again. IAB was off the wall with the margin requirement for $UVXY. $CELG BTO STOCK @105.16 Fat fingered it, but ok. $CVGI BTO STOCK @11.20 $UVXY STO 12/1/17 14.5 CALLS @.35 $UVXY STO 12/8/17 16.0 CALLS @.50 Wishing everybody a great Thanksgiving. SMM and OMM are 2 of the Blessings I'll be Thankful for. AAnd of course my Lady D Mom. ;>)
- infocus: @GOOSE $UVXY $CELG $CVGI Good to see you back, and hope you find TOS to your liking. Works for me!
- bRobert: $CVGI close to target 1 $11.50. weekly breakout. Long term target $18
- bRobert: $CVGI nh . next leg. Extended. Easy to hold
- bRobert: $CVGI Strong underlying support. Extended but not pulling back. High long term target $18
- bRobert: $CVGI nh. Extended but very strong. Higher risk short term
- bRobert: $CVGI Target 1 $11.50 Long term $18
- JLF: @bRobert $CVGI Thanks, I took a small position. Joe
- bRobert: $CVGI Flag still waving.
- Bridget: $CVGI is now moving higher after a flag. Big intraday volume.
- bRobert: @Bridget $CVGI Very long. would like to see it print nh. >10.50 .. Target 1 $11.5 LONG term weekly target $18
- bRobert: $CVGI Holding stock. Alert > 10.5 . Target $15+
- bRobert: $CVGI Flag.. Target 1 11.5. Target 2 16+
- infocus: @bRobert $CVGI BTO 1/4 position @10.16 Thanks for the idea.
- bRobert: $CVGI flag. Long
- bRobert: $CVGI Breakout day 2. Targets 11.5 17+ Long stock/leap calls
- bRobert: $CVGI Deserved pop on earnings crush. Next target $11.5 . Then $16.5+ . Long stock/leap calls
- GOOSE: A TRADE: Thank you @bRobert for this one. $CVGI STC STOCK @9.75 Not making the mistake I made last time. ;>)
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI What was that?
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVGI I had a full position, went up, had a nice profit, started to go down, I held, then wimped out, taking a small loss. Made it up this time. ;>) Thanks again.
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI This is a long term hold for me. I trade around a core. Take partial profits on pops. Look at the weekly chart, Long term targets are significantly higher $11.5, $17+
- bRobert: $CVGI Very strong. Back to HOD . Holding stock
- bRobert: $CVGI . $TGH Bullish weekly . flag. high targets
- bRobert: $CVGI reports tonight. Holding stock for me.
- bRobert: $CVGI Huge beat on top/bottom line. .16 vs .05 est Rev $198 mil vs $ 174 mil est
- bRobert: $CVGI holding stock. Working. Targets $ 9.5, $11 LONG term target $17.
- bRobert: $CVGI Continuing to climb slowly . Flag weekly LONG term target $17.
- bRobert: $CVGI Close to target 1 . $9. LONGER term target $16. Long stock
- debeers: @bRobert $CVGI --good on U.
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVGI Had a conference call this morning, to discuss earnings, guess they were good, even though some of the gain was given back. A sell the news event it seems, but still holding on to a decent %. I added yesterday. Have a full plus position. Thanks again.
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVTI $CVTI OR $CVGI???
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVTI $CVGI CVTI I know it's a bit confusing. CVGI working also. Long term hold
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVTI $CVGI OK, I got it. The only reason I questioned it, was that when I hovered over $CVTI, no chart came up. It works now.
- GOOSE: $CVGI Slow and steady. BTO a full position earlier this week. Thanks to bRobert. ;>)
- bRobert: $CVGI Working its way to target 1 $9. weekly MACD cross. If successfully completed, much higher long term targets come into view. Not overnight.
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CVGI Moving albeit slowly. Lucky for me I bought it yesterday.
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI Good long term holding stock. Target 1 $9+
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $CVGI BTO STOCK @7.99 Added to my buy yesterday for a full position. A long term hold. For me a long term hold is anything over a month. ;>)
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $CVGI BTO STOCK $7.68
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI Earnings acceleration. PEG < 1 Renaissance Tech holding.
- bRobert: $CVGI Walking up slowly. Very undervalued
- bRobert: $OSK $NAV $PCAR $CMI $TWI $CVGI Truck manufacturing / parts continued strength. Watching CVGI for move above 7.5 Target 1 $9. Strong earnings growth
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $CVGI BTO STOCK @7.34 Just a starter for now. Liked the chart. Above and on the 50 day. Thanks to @bRobert for the suggestion.
- mljbaer: @GOOSE $CVGI . Agreed. Joined you both, Thanks for the heads up.
- GOOSE: @mljbaer $CVGI @bRobert is just watching and waiting until it hits 7.50, is how I'm reading his post. I'm in. Good luck. GOOSE
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI This is a holding stock for me. Need a bit of patience. Overhead resistance. I like the story, growth, valuation and the number one institutional shareholder (Renaissance). They average close to 50% returns/year AFTER expenses since inception. Worst year -5% in the beginning. Closed to outsiders. They manage their own money. I begged them to take mine.
- bRobert: @GOOSE $CVGI I have a starter position at $6.30 entry. Will add as trade continues to confirm . Low risk entry with 50/200 day, line in the sand. just below.
- bRobert: $CVGI . $LEA . $NAV $OSK CVGi Intersting auto/truck parts play. Took starter. LEA NAV OSK raised stops .
- Jadee: On my watchlist this morning $PRTA $MOD $CVGI
New 52 week lows include: $ACW, $ADM, $ADVS, $AEIS, $AF, $AFAM, $AFL, $AGII, $AGO, $AIG, $AKAM, $AKS, $ALL, $ALNY, $ALR, $AMCC, $AMED, $AMKR, $AMSC, $ANAD, $ANR, $ANW, $AOL, $ARAY, $ARC, $ARI, $ARRY, $ART, $ASEI, $ASIA, $ATHX, ATPG, $AUO, $AUXL, $AV ...
- bert953: Thanks for bringing these to our attention. I was in them in December and did well but they've been weak since then. Looks like the truck & auto derivatives have not been strong so far in 2011. Also watching $CVGI and $GNTX with 1 share each on my screen.
- jb130: ENER -- my rule (fwiw) is never ever to initiate a new position in front of earnings reports. Also I did not look at the news but I don't buy stocks that have gap downs on big volume like it did two days ago. So many great charts like $CVGI today and a bunch mentioned above who needs ugly charts?
|Stock Price||$USD 8.66|
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc., & its subsidiaries, is a supplier of fully integrated system solutions for commercial vehicle market, including the heavy-duty truck market, the construction & agriculture markets.Request Video of CVGI
Already a member? Sign in here.
- May 3rd, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 28.78 24.26%
- $USD 22.43 14.56%
- $USD 7.02 10.82%
- $USD 8.66 -18.12%
- $USD 64.10 -15.08%
- $USD 22.44 -13.72%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 54,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (54,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!