Esperion Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:ESPR)
Old Forum Content for ESPRMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $ESPR nh WEEKLY breakout from squeeze. Remember these weekly/monthly breakouts go very far. More powerful than just daily breakouts. Makes it easy to buy the pullbacks. Target $100 No surprise.
- Motorman: @bRobert $ESPR Rolled calls, thanks for all the posts...made $$$.
- tjv821: @bRobert $ESPR I should have listened to you about 20.00 ago :(
- bRobert: @tjv821 $ESPR Been in since weekly breakout $15. I post a lot about this one. $90 + target going up to $110
- bRobert: $ESPR Option premium high. Sold some leap calls Jan $95 for very hefty premium. Still 50% upside to underlying stock. $15 + premium in bank. Long stock/ call spreads Short Leap calls
- bRobert: $ESPR flag. Target $90+ Short interest diminishing.
- bRobert: $ESPR nh Target $100. Buy on pb
- bRobert: $ESPR WEEKLY volatility squeeze breakout beauty.
- woodman: @gwenzee $ABMD $ONCE #Biotech- my current biotechs are $HALO $ESPR $SRPT $BLUE and, recently on the pullback, $JUNO.
- gwenzee: @woodman $ABMD $ONCE $HALO $ESPR $SRPT $BLUE $JUNO #Biotech- You are doing well, my friend. Had SRPT and JUNO and BLUE at one time. Sold all and never bought back in. Today I'm holding ABMD, $CYRX, $OMER, $ONCE $INCY and $PBYI. Some of these look like an E-ride at Disneyland. Hope springs eternal.
- woodman: @gwenzee $ABMD $ONCE $HALO $ESPR $SRPT $BLUE $JUNO $CYRX $OMER $INCY $PBYI #Biotech- PBYI may be coming to life again. I can't figure out INCY, but, fwiw, it's pulled all the way back to the 200 week. Maybe it will start to play nicely again. I'll send you some positive vibes. :-)
- gwenzee: @woodman $ABMD $ONCE $HALO $ESPR $SRPT $BLUE $JUNO $CYRX $OMER $INCY $PBYI #Biotech- In the past had made some good $$$ on INCY. It is an old friend who has forgotten me. It still has a great pipeline and there has got to be a pony in there some place.
- bRobert: $ESPR . Holding stock Weekly squeeze breakout. Target $100+
- bRobert: $ESPR . nh Target $100. Buy on pullbacks.
- bRobert: $ESPR . $EXAS . ESPR weekly breakout phase 3. EXAS firmed up. Trading low in place. Bought back some short calls. Long leaps/stock
- bRobert: $ESPR flag $100 target. Long.
- bRobert: Stocks to watch with upside mojo $ESPR $VRTX $NTES $DPZ $LOW $BIIB $STZ $YY $CVGI $GM $SLCA $FB $BABA $CAR $ULTA VRTX $169+ DPZ $210 LOW $105 (HD works) BIIB $350 NTES $450 BIDU $270 $370 YY $140 CVGI $18 GM $50 FB $200 SLCA $42 $50 $BABA $200 (AABA also) CAR $62 (HTZ works) ULTA $270 STZ Looking for opportunity on pullback post earnings add on pullbacks
- traderbren: @bRobert $ESPR $VRTX $NTES $DPZ $LOW $BIIB $STZ $YY $CVGI $GM $SLCA $FB $BABA $CAR - looks like we'll have that oppty in $STZ.
- bRobert: $ESPR nh blue sky Long stock/calls
- bRobert: @ROSEY $TIF $PPG $TSE $LOGM $IO Entry/add $ULTA $ESPR earlier in day. $CAR $NUS huge upside Look at the weekly charts of PPG TSE LOGM . they have room to run. I don't buy when they're up. I wait for a little sale. eg ILMN ULTA. I own these from lower. YY pulled back $3 the other day in a phase 2 sale. Up huge since. Be patient.
- bRobert: $ESPR WEEKLY phase 3
- bRobert: $ESPR flag. Weekly breakout. Target $100
- bRobert: $ESPR phase 3 weekly.
- bRobert: $ESPR Weekly breakout. Target $100 Holding stock . Long stock and calls for a while
- bRobert: $ESPR flag. Target $100
- bRobert: $ESPR nh Target $100 Weekly and monthly breakout . These go longer and farther than just a daily breakout
- bRobert: $ESPR nh Target $100 . Long stock/calls. Short puts
- bRobert: $ESPR .nh Look at the weekly. I can't say add anything. Long stock/calls $VRTX Pullback bought today . Look at the weekly. Money making pattern. Long calls
- bRobert: $ESPR nh . Target $100 . Weekly squeeze phase 3
- bRobert: $ESPR shorts . 25% . float 7d to cover . rocket fuel
- bRobert: $ESPR Long calls. Weekly squeeze.Early phase 3. Target $100
- bRobert: $ESPR MACD cross ADX >20
- bRobert: $ESPR hod. Attempting weekly breakout
- woodman: @bRobert $ESPR - I hope you don't have an issue with that.
- Tangojoy: @bRobert $ESPR...down today, is this a buying opportunity?
- bRobert: @Tangojoy $ESPR Wait for firmness. I have a long time frame and a have been in from the beginning
- bRobert: $ESPR Looks like an attempted shake out.
- issues: @bRobert $ESPR shookkkkk meee oouuttt ! Stopped out at $56.77 partial stop.
- woodman: @bRobert $ESPR - I took my dramamine. I'm fine, though a little sleepy.
- bRobert: $ESPR Will add on next green /higher low
- bRobert: $ESPR hammer and a channel Target $100
- bRobert: $ESPR Working Candle green. Added
- woodman: @bRobert $ESPR - still holding mine.
- bRobert: $ESPR WEEKLY phase 3 in motion Target $100
- bRobert: @woodman $ESPR Holding your candle?
- bRobert: $ESPR Steep phase 3 continues. watching for move >65.20 nh . Target $100
- woodman: @bRobert $ESPR - this has been a nice run since the pullback to the 50 day. Getting near resistance now where I will likely lighten up.
- bRobert: $ESPR Steep phase 3 . target $100 . High short interest
- bRobert: $ESPR Weekly squeeze. Early phase 3. A move above $65 will have legs and the shorts will be very uncomfortable target $100
- bRobert: $ESPR Short term target $63+
- bRobert: $ESPR . Moving quickly to short term target $63. Look at the weekly. That's my time frame. Weekly phase 2 done. Phase 3 beginning out of tight squeeze. Long term target $90+
- bRobert: $ESPR Shorts 25% 7d to cover. Helps
- bRobert: $ESPR Added on brief pullback
- bRobert: $ESPR . $EXAS Espr phase 2 bounce continues. Added to exas trading position. stop just below lod
- woodman: $ESPR - not sure if I trust it, but it is bouncing ... and I do have some.
- bRobert: @woodman $ESPR Don't let it borrow your car or date your daughter
- Bridget: #Notes: $TAN - seeing further bounce $XBI $XLV - starting to bounce $HALO - breaking out $VRX - strong move higher $UNH - phase 3 $ILMN - phase 3 $CELG - trying to break from squeeze $BIIB - breaking out $ESPR - bouncing off support $BA - continuing higher $UAL $LUV - airlines also moving higher $SMH $XLK - stalling on this bounce $ORCL - moving higher into earnings ORLY AZO - still moving higher $XRT - another higher high $DKS - starting to fill the gap $KR $SFM - flagging $SCLA $HCLP $SND $HK - basing $FIZZ - bearish engulfing candle, sell the news? $SAIC - breakout from earnings $DLR - topping pattern IPOs: ABLX - new high, in uptrend LW - new high, but extended GOOS - new high HGV - new high, but wait for pullback, broadening pattern
- woodman: $ESPR pullback and bounce at 50 day. Wide BBs though.
- bRobert: @woodman $ESPR Dramamine for the nausea
- woodman: @bRobert $ESPR - for sure.
- issues: Trying to decide which chart looks better $FSLR or $SEDG? I think it's FSLR but I don't really want to plant the flag on the top of the mountain. Holding 1/2 position on SEDG but NP on FSLR. Added to $ANET $SQ $SPR (4th try for a BO) $YY $ESPR. Cramer had good words for the CEO of ANET that helped bring the stock up. Thoughts on the chart of $CRM? I was wishing I had bought some but didn't after the big pop up yesterday. Wondering if I am too late?
- issues: @woodman $ESPR I added!
- spmeyers: @woodman $ESPR waiting for more volume to confirm
- spmeyers: @issues $FSLR $SEDG $ANET $SQ $SPR $YY $ESPR $CRM too late for me on FSLR; waiting for more volume on SEDG
- issues: @spmeyers $FSLR $SEDG $ANET $SQ $SPR $YY $ESPR $CRM Thanks!
- woodman: @spmeyers $ESPR - BBs are wide. It could take a while to do anything decent.
- issues: $ESPR has sustained quite a drop over the past 3 days. I am still holding & placed a stop at $50.90. While $EXAS is at the 50 day, this may be a good (low risk) buy point.
- bRobert: @issues $ESPR $EXAS IWM . smacked around. (bouncing now off support) . Sector weak in short term. But agree with you. Weekly charts intact.
- issues: @bRobert $EXAS Excellent points to ponder. But Rob what do you think about $ESPR?
- bRobert: @issues $EXAS $ESPR Core position. Sold trading position on pop. Essentially traded sideways for past 6 months. Very profitable on trading position due to volatility. Weekly chart intact. Will lighten up further if 50d broken. This is a good spec stock. Very familiar with their drug and its huge potential benefits in cholesterol management. Next study result will be key. NOT a big position for me. This is not . HD FDX CAT FB. etc. Again speculative. I've had a position since $15. I will not lose money in this position.
$EXAS $ESPR holding at the 50dMA
$ALGN holding at the 50dMA
$YY at a good buy point
$NOAH - nice bounce off the 50dMA
$ADBE - seeing bounce here, ER expected on 12/14
$TSLA - seeing a bounce here but still lots of overhead resistance
$TAL $EDU - s ...
- bRobert: $ESPR Largely ignored. Great weekly squeeze breakout and high short interest. Use your eyes on the weekly. $100 is a short walk
- harrylan1: @bRobert $ESPR Thanks for mentioning this one. Nice melt up on daily. Weekly squeeze as you have described.
- bRobert: $ESPR Pullback Retest breakout.. Added with stop on added. 59.90
- bRobert: $ESPR pop. Coming out of tight weekly squeeze Targets $70 $80 $100+
- bRobert: $ESPR Still moving. Added earlier. Raising trailing stops.
- bRobert: $ESPR shorts 8+ days to cover
- bRobert: $ESPR Still strong. Added on pullback. Using 5min chart
- bRobert: $ESPR Flag. High targets
- efrain007: @bRobert $ESPR What am I looking for?
- bRobert: $ESPR Look at 60min chart ESPR for November. Adding above $60
- bRobert: @efrain007 $ESPR A series of classic chart setups that are playing out , one after the other . Inv h&s, cup & handles. etc All playing out to their measured moves so far.
- bRobert: $ESPR added above $60 Next target $70+ then higher
- bRobert: $ESPR Continuing to add. Roling up deep ITM calls.. Look at the weekly chart. Squeeze breakout. Target 1 $70+ Target 2 $80 . Long term very high potential ($100 ) Not straight up. Short squeeze potential. Headline risk trumps charts of course.
- bRobert: $EBIX . $PRLB . $ESPR ebix . 23days to cover . prlb 26days to cover espr . 8d to cover
- bRobert: $ESPR nh weekly squeeze High short interest
- bRobert: $ESPR Nearly 30% short. 7d to cover
- bRobert: $ESPR closing in on $57 target 1. Raised tight stop on 1/2
- bRobert: $ESPR alert >$58 . target $70+
- bRobert: $ESPR sold partial at resistance. Will add on confirmed breakout. Shorts 7 days to cover
- bRobert: $ESPR Strong move. Look at the weekly squeeze. This will move. Direction unconfirmed. Set alert >55
- woodman: @bRobert $ESPR - putting in the right side of a "W" on the daily. Still squeezing on the weekly.
- bRobert: $ESPR Target 1 $57
- bRobert: $espr still moving
- bRobert: $ESPR Weekly chart tells the story. Squeezing
- bRobert: $ESPR On the move on Earnings/study updates. Weekly squeeze. MACD . ADX cross. Target $70
- stevef214: $ESPR STO Nov $46P for $.90 going long via short puts
- bRobert: $ESPR WEEKLY squeeze . Target $80 . Shorts 10d to cover
- woodman: $XBI $ESPR - ESPR may be done going down. Seeing a lot this in the little biotechs.
- issues: I think the last of the sellers have sold so I added to $CELG. I see the BO on $ESPR so I started a position (again). Added to $CTRL and $EDU. Looking at $BIDU - huge beat 2.19 to 3.89 (unbelievable!) Yet it's way down 23 points. This may be a low risk buy point but I am waiting for confirmation.
|Stock Price||$USD 73.69|
Esperion Therapeutics Inc is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of patients with elevated levels of elevated levels of LDL-C.Request Video of ESPR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- May 3rd, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 24.99 117.99%
- $USD 6.85 55.31%
- $USD 206.48 50.21%
- $USD 97.48 -37.97%
- $USD 28.26 -30.40%
- $USD 6.95 -25.29%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 55,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (55,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!