Esperion Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:ESPR)
Old Forum Content for ESPRMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $ESPR Will add on next green /higher low
- bRobert: $ESPR hammer and a channel Target $100
- bRobert: $ESPR Working Candle green. Added
- woodman: @bRobert $ESPR - still holding mine.
- bRobert: $ESPR WEEKLY phase 3 in motion Target $100
- bRobert: @woodman $ESPR Holding your candle?
- bRobert: $ESPR Steep phase 3 continues. watching for move >65.20 nh . Target $100
- woodman: @bRobert $ESPR - this has been a nice run since the pullback to the 50 day. Getting near resistance now where I will likely lighten up.
- bRobert: $ESPR Steep phase 3 . target $100 . High short interest
- bRobert: $ESPR Weekly squeeze. Early phase 3. A move above $65 will have legs and the shorts will be very uncomfortable target $100
- bRobert: $ESPR Short term target $63+
- bRobert: $ESPR . Moving quickly to short term target $63. Look at the weekly. That's my time frame. Weekly phase 2 done. Phase 3 beginning out of tight squeeze. Long term target $90+
- bRobert: $ESPR Shorts 25% 7d to cover. Helps
- bRobert: $ESPR Added on brief pullback
- bRobert: $ESPR . $EXAS Espr phase 2 bounce continues. Added to exas trading position. stop just below lod
- woodman: $ESPR - not sure if I trust it, but it is bouncing ... and I do have some.
- bRobert: @woodman $ESPR Don't let it borrow your car or date your daughter
- Bridget: #Notes: $TAN - seeing further bounce $XBI $XLV - starting to bounce $HALO - breaking out $VRX - strong move higher $UNH - phase 3 $ILMN - phase 3 $CELG - trying to break from squeeze $BIIB - breaking out $ESPR - bouncing off support $BA - continuing higher $UAL $LUV - airlines also moving higher $SMH $XLK - stalling on this bounce $ORCL - moving higher into earnings ORLY AZO - still moving higher $XRT - another higher high $DKS - starting to fill the gap $KR $SFM - flagging $SCLA $HCLP $SND $HK - basing $FIZZ - bearish engulfing candle, sell the news? $SAIC - breakout from earnings $DLR - topping pattern IPOs: ABLX - new high, in uptrend LW - new high, but extended GOOS - new high HGV - new high, but wait for pullback, broadening pattern
- woodman: $ESPR pullback and bounce at 50 day. Wide BBs though.
- bRobert: @woodman $ESPR Dramamine for the nausea
- woodman: @bRobert $ESPR - for sure.
- issues: Trying to decide which chart looks better $FSLR or $SEDG? I think it's FSLR but I don't really want to plant the flag on the top of the mountain. Holding 1/2 position on SEDG but NP on FSLR. Added to $ANET $SQ $SPR (4th try for a BO) $YY $ESPR. Cramer had good words for the CEO of ANET that helped bring the stock up. Thoughts on the chart of $CRM? I was wishing I had bought some but didn't after the big pop up yesterday. Wondering if I am too late?
- issues: @woodman $ESPR I added!
- spmeyers: @woodman $ESPR waiting for more volume to confirm
- spmeyers: @issues $FSLR $SEDG $ANET $SQ $SPR $YY $ESPR $CRM too late for me on FSLR; waiting for more volume on SEDG
- issues: @spmeyers $FSLR $SEDG $ANET $SQ $SPR $YY $ESPR $CRM Thanks!
- woodman: @spmeyers $ESPR - BBs are wide. It could take a while to do anything decent.
- issues: $ESPR has sustained quite a drop over the past 3 days. I am still holding & placed a stop at $50.90. While $EXAS is at the 50 day, this may be a good (low risk) buy point.
- bRobert: @issues $ESPR $EXAS IWM . smacked around. (bouncing now off support) . Sector weak in short term. But agree with you. Weekly charts intact.
- issues: @bRobert $EXAS Excellent points to ponder. But Rob what do you think about $ESPR?
- bRobert: @issues $EXAS $ESPR Core position. Sold trading position on pop. Essentially traded sideways for past 6 months. Very profitable on trading position due to volatility. Weekly chart intact. Will lighten up further if 50d broken. This is a good spec stock. Very familiar with their drug and its huge potential benefits in cholesterol management. Next study result will be key. NOT a big position for me. This is not . HD FDX CAT FB. etc. Again speculative. I've had a position since $15. I will not lose money in this position.
$EXAS $ESPR holding at the 50dMA
$ALGN holding at the 50dMA
$YY at a good buy point
$NOAH - nice bounce off the 50dMA
$ADBE - seeing bounce here, ER expected on 12/14
$TSLA - seeing a bounce here but still lots of overhead resistance
$TAL $EDU - s ...
- bRobert: $ESPR Largely ignored. Great weekly squeeze breakout and high short interest. Use your eyes on the weekly. $100 is a short walk
- harrylan1: @bRobert $ESPR Thanks for mentioning this one. Nice melt up on daily. Weekly squeeze as you have described.
- bRobert: $ESPR Pullback Retest breakout.. Added with stop on added. 59.90
- bRobert: $ESPR pop. Coming out of tight weekly squeeze Targets $70 $80 $100+
- bRobert: $ESPR Still moving. Added earlier. Raising trailing stops.
- bRobert: $ESPR shorts 8+ days to cover
- bRobert: $ESPR Still strong. Added on pullback. Using 5min chart
- bRobert: $ESPR Flag. High targets
- efrain007: @bRobert $ESPR What am I looking for?
- bRobert: $ESPR Look at 60min chart ESPR for November. Adding above $60
- bRobert: @efrain007 $ESPR A series of classic chart setups that are playing out , one after the other . Inv h&s, cup & handles. etc All playing out to their measured moves so far.
- bRobert: $ESPR added above $60 Next target $70+ then higher
- bRobert: $ESPR Continuing to add. Roling up deep ITM calls.. Look at the weekly chart. Squeeze breakout. Target 1 $70+ Target 2 $80 . Long term very high potential ($100 ) Not straight up. Short squeeze potential. Headline risk trumps charts of course.
- bRobert: $EBIX . $PRLB . $ESPR ebix . 23days to cover . prlb 26days to cover espr . 8d to cover
- bRobert: $ESPR nh weekly squeeze High short interest
- bRobert: $ESPR Nearly 30% short. 7d to cover
- bRobert: $ESPR closing in on $57 target 1. Raised tight stop on 1/2
- bRobert: $ESPR alert >$58 . target $70+
- bRobert: $ESPR sold partial at resistance. Will add on confirmed breakout. Shorts 7 days to cover
- bRobert: $ESPR Strong move. Look at the weekly squeeze. This will move. Direction unconfirmed. Set alert >55
- woodman: @bRobert $ESPR - putting in the right side of a "W" on the daily. Still squeezing on the weekly.
- bRobert: $ESPR Target 1 $57
- bRobert: $espr still moving
- bRobert: $ESPR Weekly chart tells the story. Squeezing
- bRobert: $ESPR On the move on Earnings/study updates. Weekly squeeze. MACD . ADX cross. Target $70
- stevef214: $ESPR STO Nov $46P for $.90 going long via short puts
- bRobert: $ESPR WEEKLY squeeze . Target $80 . Shorts 10d to cover
- woodman: $XBI $ESPR - ESPR may be done going down. Seeing a lot this in the little biotechs.
- issues: I think the last of the sellers have sold so I added to $CELG. I see the BO on $ESPR so I started a position (again). Added to $CTRL and $EDU. Looking at $BIDU - huge beat 2.19 to 3.89 (unbelievable!) Yet it's way down 23 points. This may be a low risk buy point but I am waiting for confirmation.
- issues: @barbjim12 $CTRL $FND Correct and I did sell my shares. But when it turned back to green, that's a go! I am buying my shares back. What Dan says one day can suddenly change, i.e. what's broken one day can be mended the next. $ESPR is a good example.
- woodman: $ESPR $EXEL $ARRY $DVAX $CALA - all were on my "of interest" list this morning. I ended up adding to $DVAX and buying back $EXEL and $ARRY. But $ESPR, which I didn't buy, is the winner so far. (No position in ESPR.) $CORT is looking good here too, btw.
- bRobert: $ESPR Flag . High short interest
- bRobert: $ESPR Short squeeze breakout continues
- bRobert: $ESPR short squeeze /breakout continues
- bRobert: $ESPR Tiny steps Breakout continues. High short interest 33% float
- bRobert: $CLVS $ESPR $CELG CLVS ESPR Working well. Celg sometimes Christmas comes early. Lower volume today. No lower low. Long leap calls. Short puts
- bRobert: $ESPR Walking up slowly
- bRobert: $ESPR . $EXAS ESPR baby steps breakout. EXAS flag /gap filled
- woodman: $ESPR continues to move out of v/s.
- issues: @woodman $ESPR is volume increasing or have the buyers all bought>?
- bRobert: $ESPR Short term target $60 . will add incrementally prn
- bRobert: $CELG . $CLVS . $ESPR CELG Very strong. Weekly portends MUCH higher prices. Likely to run into earnings. HOLDING stock. CLVS flag . Inv h&s target $95+ . ESPR breakout watch. Looking for sustained move above $54
- bRobert: $ESPR Breakout Above $54 . Target 1 . $58 . off intraday chart . MACD cross. ADX >20 . Green
- woodman: @bRobert $ESPR - I added on the breakout.
- woodman: $ESPR still squeezing.
- stevef214: @woodman $ESPR looking to B.O.
- stevef214: $IBB clean B.O. Oher biotech names working well. $RGEN up big, NP. Long $LABU Oct calls and $ESPR
- stevef214: @woodman $ESPR Schwab has the short int at 18.38% and 7 days to cover. What does your platform state it at?
- woodman: @stevef214 $ESPR - I see all various, depending on the source. But all fairly high. For example: http://shortsqueeze.com/?symbol=espr&submit=Short+Quote™ http://www.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3062-shtnasdaq_E-listing.html https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ESPR/key-statistics?p=ESPR
- stevef214: @woodman $ESPR thx
- woodman: $ESPR - squeeze is tightening here at the 50 day.
- DAN: @woodman $ESPR 30% of float is short.
- bRobert: $ESPR Breakout on 5min (cup/handle target 54) and 60min chart
- woodman: @bRobert $EXAS $ExPR - I know you meant $ESPR, but $EXPR doesn't look bad with the slo-mo move up.
- bRobert: @woodman $EXAS $ExPR $ESPR $EXPR Whatever goes up, I meant
- woodman: @bRobert $EXAS $ExPR $ESPR $EXPR - indeed.
- woodman: $ESPR continues to quietly edge up.
- bRobert: $EXAS $ESPR $VRTX $REGN EXAS slow motion breakout ESPR watching for range breakout. VRTX REGN squeeze out day2
- Bridget: #Notes: Healthcare stocks coming out of squeezes: $ALXN $VRTX $REGN $ESPR $PFE $MRK $CI and $AFL at new ATH $WYNN at new all time high. $LVS and $MGM also looking good $XLK - $MU back up at all time highs, $CRM working,$SMH looking strong $PANW up big on earnings, also move $CYBR and $FEYE $TECD $AMBA - down big on earnings Chinese stocks working: $BIDU $TAL $EDU $WB $SINA $XOP - recovering. $MPC $BHP $RIG making strong moves $ABT - new 52 week high $OC - great construction stock $SNDR - cup and handle Another big day for car stocks: $GM $F $FCAU $KMX.
- woodman: $ESPR been moving sideways into a rising 50 day. It's moving back up today, after testing the bottom of the range at the 50 day.
- bRobert: @woodman $ESPR This could go sideways for a while. Similar to before
- woodman: @bRobert $ESPR - True. I added a little toward the bottom of this range, b/c there has been a double digit move available within this range, but mostly I have just been holding my position with a stop below the range.
- issues: Looking at my stops on $NKE $57.76 stopped out: and $ESPR. ($44)? Anyone have stops on these?
- bRobert: $ESPR Filled the gap. Approaching rising 50d. WATCHING for resumption uptrend to add to .long
- stevef214: $ESPR $CELG Long Aug calls in both and sold 1/2 some days ago for some profit and now with todays drop sorry I didn't sell all. Learning the hard way that you can't let winners run holding calls the same way you can if holding stock.
- bRobert: @stevef214 $ESPR $CELG Short term calls are dangerous due to the limited time frame. Best to take profits, roll up calls to higher strikes further out in time etc after a $10 (20%) move in one day.
- bRobert: $GLYC $EXAS $ESPR Breakout watch. Both tight squeezes. Earnings in the rear view mirror ESPR pullback bought. short squeeze. Secondary offering. Pricing not announced
- debeers: @bRobert $GLYC $EXAS $ESPR -$EXAS has the Cannacord conference today at noon east coast time.
|Stock Price||$USD 75.32|
Esperion Therapeutics Inc is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of patients with elevated levels of elevated levels of LDL-C.Request Video of ESPR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- May 3rd, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 17.27 137.19%
- $USD 18.06 127.04%
- $USD 12.16 66.72%
- $USD 8.00 %
- $USD 9.04 -108.71%
- $USD 39.67 -31.17%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 54,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (54,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!