Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NYSE:NUS)
Old Forum Content for NUSMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $NUS . Good 59 min + . trade on good earnings. Very long tail hammer. Weekly target $85
- bRobert: $NUS Reports tonight. WEEKLY breakout/throw back . Target $85 . 7d to cover. Can't recommend entry today. Watch reaction tomorrow.
- bRobert: $NUS weekly breakout/throwback Target $85 $HLF Watching for next leg up Long
- bRobert: $NUS 50d bounce. Weekly breakout Target $85
- Alexander: @bRobert $NUS Reboot your PC
- bRobert: @Alexander $NUS ?
- bRobert: $NUS Weekly breakout. Short squeeze. Holding up
- bRobert: $NUS nh Weekly breakout. Target $85
- bRobert: $NUS WEEKLY breakout Target $85 Daily flag . Add on trigger
- bRobert: $NUS WEEKLY breakout. Target $85
- bRobert: $NUS Still levitating. WEEKLY breakout $85 target. Buy the pullbacks
- bRobert: $NUS WEEKLY breakout continues Target 1 $85 Long calls/spreads
- bRobert: $NUS weekly flag trigger $85 Target
- bRobert: $NUS Buy the pullbacks. Target $85 8d to cover
- jcabrero: @bRobert $NUS beautiful squeeze do you mind sharing how you found it?
- bRobert: @jcabrero $NUS I follow it from a weekly time frame. Been following the stock for a while. Started a position on the pullback to the 50 week. Added on flag triggers. Weekly target $85 That's a lot of upside, particularly with calls
- bRobert: $NUS weekly breakout/throwback Threatening. $85 Target.
- Workinman: @bRobert $NUS Nice to see this one hit 70. I continue to exercise and practice Zen-like patience in all my trades.
- bRobert: $NUS Slow motion breakout. Target $85 8+ days to cover
- bRobert: $NUS Weekly breakout/flag Move over $70 should get this moving well. Target $85
- bRobert: $NUS Getting close. If right, 20+ point move. Long from below. Adding on breakout/pullbacks
- bRobert: $WTW $W $NUS All high short interest. All with high upside potential.
- bRobert: $NUS Weekly breakout/retest. Squeezing daily. Target $85
- mgoodw: @bRobert $WTW $W $NUS Do you have a price target on WTW?
- bRobert: $NUS ALERT if >$70 nh
- optionswealth: @bRobert $NUS I know I use the MACD a lot, but from it on the weekly, it looks like it still has some down to sideways action to go and I see the same thing on the daily. I know it is sitting right above the 50 d sma but it has done that before for a while. You're probably watching for a breakout, but how imminent do you feel that it is?
- bRobert: $NUS Setting up nicely on WEEKLY .Target $85
- bRobert: $NUS Weekly breakout/throwback flag. Target $85 . Long calls
- bRobert: $NUS weekly breakout/flag Setting up Target $73 then $85 off weekly
- bRobert: @ROSEY $TIF $PPG $TSE $LOGM $IO Entry/add $ULTA $ESPR earlier in day. $CAR $NUS huge upside Look at the weekly charts of PPG TSE LOGM . they have room to run. I don't buy when they're up. I wait for a little sale. eg ILMN ULTA. I own these from lower. YY pulled back $3 the other day in a phase 2 sale. Up huge since. Be patient.
- bRobert: $NUS Setup ready
- bRobert: $NUS WEEKLy breakout /flag Target $75
- bRobert: $NUS Weekly target $85 Long calls
- bRobert: $NUS phase2. Target $85
- bRobert: $NUS nh target $85
- bRobert: $NUS Strong weekly breakout. Early. Again high targets.Look at the weekly Decent short interest. *d to cover Nice combo
- bRobert: $NUS Very easy trade setup with an alert. WEEKLY breakout Target $85
- bRobert: $NUS Continues to set up Alert $68.60 Target $85
- bRobert: $NUS Weekly breakout nh Target $85 . Long calls
- Bridget: @bRobert $NUS What calls do you own?
- bRobert: @Bridget $NUS Mar 70 - 80 spread. now. rolled up yestereday . ($2.50)
- Bridget: @bRobert $NUS Thanks
- bRobert: @Bridget $NUS the Jan $70 are cheap, but I like having the extra time
- Bridget: @bRobert $NUS I prefer to buy ITM options, and also extra time.
- bRobert: $NUS target $85 . Trigger > 68.50
- bRobert: $NUS nh . short squeeze 13days to cover
- TunaHelper: @bRobert $NUS It may be premature to call this a short sqz. The volume today seems rather anemic, and the price really hasn't popped out of its trading range over the past few weeks.. The % of float short is 6.5% (from wsj) to 8.5% (from morningstar), with a corresponding DTC of 7.8 (wsj) to 7.4 (morningstar).
- bRobert: @TunaHelper $NUS Perhaps but.... A week to cover is not insignificant. The stock has a small float and doesn't trade on much volume. A small amount of covering will send this soaring. The bands are tightening. rock anda hard place. The stock has been a money maker with several bullish chart setups playing out. You have a weekly chart breakout. A rose by any other name is still a rose. This has been a money maker FIVE W CONN CAR are short squeezes . "anemic " volume also. Look at the price action. Do you want to be right or to make money?
- bRobert: $NUS Flag. Weekly breakout
- bRobert: $CAR $NUS Both working well with very high upside. CAR target $62 NUS $85
- bRobert: $NUS weekly breakout. High targets.
- bRobert: $NUS Tiny c&h trigger target $70+ . Long term target $85 from weekly . Long calls. will add > $68.50
- bRobert: $NUS Weekly breakout . Target $85 . will add above $68.60
- bRobert: $NUS weekly breakout retest. Target $85 shorts 7d to cover
- bRobert: $NUS phase 3
- bRobert: $NUS weekly breakout
- bRobert: $NUS . flag. Will add >$68. Weekly breakout . Target 1 . $73+
- bRobert: $NUS Daily/weekly breakout. Retest/flag. Target $85 off weekly
- bRobert: $NUS phase 3. Target $85 Weekly breakout. That's my chart and time frame
- bRobert: $NUS weekly breakout /short squeeze. Target $85
- bRobert: $NUS weekly squeeze breakout. High short interest
- bRobert: $NUS Target 1 $73 . Target 2 $85. Shorts 7d to cover
- bRobert: $NUS weekly breakout nh
- bRobert: $NUS Weekly breakout watch. Target . $85 . with sustained move
- bRobert: $NUS nh weekly squeeze
- bRobert: $NUS weekly squeeze. Getting close. High short interest
- issues: @bRobert $NUS looks like $PRAH! Come back kids!
- bRobert: $NUS weekly squeeze.
- bRobert: $NUS weekly squeeze.
- bRobert: $NUS Weekly squeeze. High short interest. Alert > $66
- bRobert: $RACE $NUS $W Interesting earnings reactions to watch. High short interest.
- bRobert: $NUS reports tomorrow. inverse . H&S target $73. Short int . 10d to cover. Small call position from below
- issues: $YY Stop in place. Will wait for green to add. (I wonder why it's green on this chart?) IBD stocks up today: $PRAH $MDXG BO from VS, down $AAP (22%) $YY (5.7 million proposed new shares) $NUS (years ago Dan's bro worked for them but that's not why it's down, ok?) Also I am considering adding to $WDC. But it looks like the 20 day is turning down and there isn't a lot of volume and summer trading is awful long and filled with land mines. Oops and Oops.
- bRobert: $SAM $NUS SAM looking for resumption short squeeze. 24% float short NUS gap and crap after good earnings. Low risk entry. High short interest
- bRobert: $NUS + move off support. High short interest
- bRobert: $beat $nus Beat - another med device company showing strength. Algn new high ISRG good entry MDT earnings run LMAt next leg up $Nus Sold off on good earnings. High short interest . Low risk entry.
- bRobert: $OSUR $CORT $LL $NUS Osur pop on earnings. CORT pop yest on earnings. Large short interest LL short squeeze day 3 NUS large short interest. volatile after earnings. Watching as trade to add if holds 50d
- bRobert: $nus . $FDX . $GLD $GDX . $XME Breaking out. High short interest. Adding to fdx. Gld bouncing off 50d. GDX strong
- bRobert: $AGN $BLUE $INCY $CONN $ESPR $NUS $W $AL $AER $FLY Agn breakout Blue consolidating in a very tight range below 50d Incy Equilateral triangle break attempt Conn flag high short interest ESPR squeeze, high short interest Nus high short int. W Squeeze high short interest AL AER FLY Nice similar charts. Going higher
- bRobert: $Nus Nice weekly chart. This could really have huge run if clears 65+ . Decent short interest
- bRobert: $AL $AER. $w. $veco $nus Breakout AL. Will add prn. Added to w veco. Starter position. Nus. .
- bRobert: @Bridget $HLF It's first cousin $NUS is close by.
- justinp: $NUS Former crowd favorite as I vaguely recall. Breaking out although not on high volume.
- issues: @justinp $NUS Dan's brother worked for NUS. It was a good stock at one time. Maybe it'll resurrect?
- justinp: @issues $NUS Someone traded 9m shares at around $50 back in March. More of a LT hold?
- DrScience: $NHTC trading above the 200 DMA after squeezing into earnings last week. Stock has broken the weekly downtrend line, and making higher highs, higher lows. This is a direct- and online-marketer of personal care, wellness and quality of life products, like $HLF and $NUS. The company has no debt, and though revenues were down on the last earnings release, they increased the dividend. I'm looking for 45-50 in the next year. Reminder: $NUS reports on 2/16
- LMReeder: $NUS popped abv UBB following a 6 week consolidation and very tight squeeze, will have to see if trend continues.
- mradams0621: @DAN $NUS Your old friend is in a nice squeeze with positive news today, but it did not move it. I think it's the upcoming Fed speak that stopped what should have been an upside resolution to the squeeze. Any thoughts on that? Do you think the move up on the Fed news, if it does start up, could enjoy some "pent up demand" from stuff that should have moved the last few days but didn't - waiting on the Fed? I'm still in "sell the pops" mode due to election risk coming soon, but I just wonder if we could see a nice pop worth trading tomorrow. Gambling for sure, but nothing ventured nothing gained.
- numbers: $NUS starter position, high short interest
- Chucky: $NUS breakout today on volume. can make it to 50.
- EasyOut: @Aragorn $AGQ $CAM $CP $ECA $KNDI $MBLY $MEI $NNN $NUE $NUS $PLAY $QCOM $RGLD $RIO $SLB $SLV $SLX $SWK $TRUE $TXN $WYN $X $XME $XONE $YNDX Thanks
- Aragorn: @EasyOut $AGQ $CAM $CP $ECA $KNDI $MBLY $MEI $NNN $NUE $NUS $PLAY $QCOM $RGLD $RIO $SLB $SLV $SLX $SWK $TRUE $TXN $WYN $X $XME $XONE $YNDX Thx
- Aragorn: $NUS - broke out Friday from a flag now into the 3rd std BB NP
- Jorma: @Aragorn $NUS - started a position in $GPOR based on rev strat set up, looks like it is may work. Also, thanks for the music.
- issues: Earnings tonight: $VRTX (we hold) $NXPI (we hold) $TSO (we hold) $PYPL $WDC $CAVM $BWLD $ANIK $VLO (holders) $AMGN (holders) $ELLI Earning Thurs: $ABMD (holders) $AET $ALXN $BLL $BMRN $BOFI $FDC $COP $CBM $CVRR $FLR $MOH (hold) article on Zack's http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/193774/4-health-insurers-set-to-beat-q3-earnings $MPC $NUS(Dan's brother work for NUS) $SBUX $SAM $UVE $VA Earnings Fri: $ABBV $BUD $CBOE $LPNT (I just bought $LPNT - good article on Zacks's (http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/181389/is-the-crowd-right-about-lifepoint-health-lpnt-stock), also$LPNT has Zack's highest ratings AAA!) and $PSX (Zack's rating BAA)
My strategy for $ULTA with a 4 wide spread entering at the 68 Delta BUCS (bull call spread) with much time (>38 DTE). I normally like to sell weekly calls against my position; unfortunately $ULTA has none. I've traded $ULTA with a great deal of c ...
- issues: Earnings reports after close: $CBPO $GMCR $FRSH $FLTX $FANG $EPAM $LCI $NUS $MTDR $RIG $QRVO $PAYC $TNH $WMC $WBMD. Tomorrow: $CYBR $BABA $CERN $ESPR $DATA $JAZZ $KATE $INSY $MNST $NVDA. Happy trading and happy trails to all (as Gene Autry used to say...) (Or was it Roy Rogers??
- janner0814: What??? Illiquid???!!! WILL DO!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Illiquid, wide spreads ===> AVOID!!! Thanks for pointing it out! Remember YIN, I invented the dumb illiquid (short put/short call) trade: $NUS $VIPS @GreenGhost: "stay away you have no idea how illiquid those options are "
- janner0814: Market Bidding (not mine's) on $BITA $NUS (np: $NUS on my avoid list)
- janner0814: Sorry @snakedriver. Related to Dan's 3 day rule is my "I hate tall red candles" (IHTRC). This is day one. I've learned NOT to enter on these days because of the follow thru selling in the subsequent days. So my mindset is to passionately avoid stocks on my watchlist with such a candle configuration (Click onto the following you'll see my previous, CANDID posts) $CELG $LMT Candid self flagulating posts---> $NUS (last year) $VIPS. I mention IHTRC. My journal is my trading Bible.
|Stock Price||$USD 80.08|
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc, is a global direct selling company, which develops and distributes innovative, premium-quality personal care products and nutritional supplements that are sold under the Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands.Request Video of NUS
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 1st, 2018 - 2018 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 27.85 21.11%
- $USD 47.21 20.26%
- $USD 6.56 13.53%
- $USD 13.67 -21.15%
- $USD 6.10 -20.79%
- $USD 34.60 -18.69%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 55,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (55,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!