Ferrari N.V. (NYSE:RACE)
Old Forum Content for RACEMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- captron: $RACE - Flirting with its all time high.
- bRobert: @captron $RACE WTW diet working.
- bRobert: @debeers $WTW It's a pairs trade with $RACE. I lean to the lean
- bRobert: $RACE Wall Street bonuses must be out. phase 3 try . Weekly squeeze breakout.
- Danzguy: $RACE copping a bid. Strong stock on a weak day. I couldn't help myself so I picked up a little at sale price just to keep it on my watch list.
- bRobert: $RACE WTW therapy working. Ferrari nh soaring profits.
- debeers: @bRobert $RACE -$RACE-vroom to us all!An expression of the need for speed where money isn't a consideration. Do you still have yours?
- captron: @debeers $PYPL Well mam, you ask a difficult question. I'm out with a nice profit and admiring my profit in $RACE which I can thank you for getting me interested in a while back. I know $PYPL doubled in value after they were spun off.
- debeers: $RACE- The why of Ferrari according to Morningstar:Ferrari's low volatility in revenue and profitability, gross margins in excess of 50%, EBITDA margins above 25%, and high ROIC are characteristics of substantial pricing power and commensurate with the metrics of luxury goods companies. OWith one of the world's strongest brands, Ferrari possesses a rich heritage based in Formula One racing that enables the sale of highly coveted but highly exclusive sports cars. OA growing global population of high-net-worth individuals expands Ferrari's addressable market and supports volume growth without sacrificing exclusivity. debeers note on the public value system: What good, apparently, is it to own a car where nowhere on a public road can you push it to the limit, unless you can be envied?
- bRobert: $RACE WEEKLY Squeeze breakout. Target $140 . Will add on pullbacks/bounce Long calls
- bRobert: $RACE . WTW membership included with every car purchased. Driving sales . shorts . 12d to cover
- bRobert: $RACE Breaking out on the WTW dieting results. MORE customers will fit
- debeers: @bRobert $RACE -You are too funny!
- captron: $RACE - What made this one jump 4% this morning? Do not see any news.
- debeers: $LRCX/$MU-Nothing SEMI-terrific about these stocks.They are powering ahead with no letdown in sight. I ad on any pb's. With the realization that the new tax laws will be a boon to small business $RUSL still roaring. Since $TSLA can't produce the cars, it really doesn't make any difference how wonderful they are.Even PT Barnum got figured out eventually, DAN. $RACE resets upward as does $FCAU. $BA -pulls back as there is a fear that the Chinese will respond to tariffs on steel by cutting orders. Ain't gonna happen and $BA has orders 6 years + out even without the numerous avionics contracts. $DE- in checking the hay/storage con tracts for Dec/January- They are up.$DE is down. FD-Long $DE/$CAT/$MU/$BA/$FCAU/$RACE/ 2 Banks as $FAS reacting really well.
- bRobert: $RACE I guess WTW works. People now fitting into new Ferrari. Squeeze breakout. No position
- traderbren: @bRobert $RACE - LOL. yeah, it would likely be a squeeze without $WTW. ;-)
- bRobert: @traderbren $RACE $WTW Tight squeeze
- woodman: $RACE little pullback within uptrend. Earnings seemed decent, though I don't know what kind of guidance it gave. I decided to pick up some shares.
- bRobert: $RACE $NUS $W Interesting earnings reactions to watch. High short interest.
- bRobert: $RACE nh from squeeze. Earnings tomorrow
- bRobert: $RACE nh Report 11/2
- bRobert: $RACE shorts . 9d to cover
- bRobert: $RACE Target $127 . if sails through earnings 11/2 shorts . 9d . to cover
- bRobert: $RACE Squeeze. Reports 11/2. Same chart as WTW. Slightly different products
- woodman: @bRobert $RACE - I was looking at this one this weekend. You need $WTW to fit into a $RACE.
- bRobert: @woodman $RACE $WTW Very true
- bRobert: $RACE $WTW Same chart. Squeeze over 50d.
- bRobert: $WTW $RACE Long both. Waiting for CLEAR breakout from sideways consolidation to commit more capital. Still teasing
- bRobert: $RACE $CAR creeping higher.
- bRobert: $RACE $NTRI RACE Squeeze breakout watch NTRI phase 3 attempt
- bRobert: $CAR $HTZ $RACE CAR HTZ driving off the lot. winner's circle. RACE trying to get into overdrive
- billybob_jethro: @bRobert $CAR $HTZ $RACE This has failed twice around 116. If it gets there again I would be tempted to short
- bRobert: @billybob_jethro $CAR $HTZ $RACE In at 110 via calls. Sold partial. Sold short call. Bought put. Will adjust position when direction clear.
- bRobert: $RACE squeeze. Breakout watch
- bRobert: $RACE ADX MACD cross. . Brealout watch
- bRobert: $RACE Adding to short position (puts) on break 50d
- bRobert: $RACE Short starter position. via puts since last week. Will be looking to add on 50d break/new resistance
- bRobert: $RACE Watching for short entry after double top/drop
- debeers: $RACE--Ferrari made a pit stop--It wasn't hit head on or rearended. Right now the engines are revving to roar through the next lap. Will the Chinese buy Ferrari? Doesn't matter Will the price of oil go up, up up? Doesn't matter What matters is that men will continue to show them off and other men will drool with envy Will GM or Ford sell more cars next year? WTF(and by that I mean who the heck) cares?? NOT Ferrari
- captron: $RACE - Using this pull back as a excuse to add to my position.
- captron: $RACE @ debeers I am wondering if after reading all the stories in IBD and others if you are viewing this downgrade and pull back as a buying opportunity. I am having mixed emotions.
- ginice: $RACE Ouch! Double downgrade by MS.... np
- bRobert: @ginice $RACE poor man's sports car is winning. FCAU. RACE has more than tripled. No excuse needed for profit taking
- ginice: @bRobert $RACE Ha! Amen....
- debeers: @ginice $RACE -Yes and probably deserved considering when the SMMers bought it.
- DAN: @ginice $RACE Stock is done now. While it might move higher...the upward momentum is really busted, and 2.3 million shares indicates institutional selling pressure. When institutions are selling, you don't want to be buying. Take the money and run...now.
- ginice: $RACE - @debeers - Ha! I have no idea what you are saying. What do you mean…..? Well, IMHO, I don’t think the Double down grade would knock this stock off its rocker. The perfect storm for $RACE just hit…. Lots of people taking profits they have earned and it escalated as usual, with maybe a nudge from MS downgrade. I have been watching this one for a chance to enter, this may be it. I’ll look for more info first and get a little help from my friends on SMM….. Trade safe.
- ginice: $RACE @DAN Thanks Dan, no position here. I won't even bother with entry.... thanks.
- bRobert: $FCAU $RACE Opposite ends of the spectrum but both going to the same upper right corner of the chart . The poor man's sport's car a bit faster
- Bridget: $RACE is breaking out to a new high. I caution buying this here though as it is very extended.
- Wykeman: $race wish i bought this ipo
- mharps: $RACE-see this is up- I took my eye off it !
- debeers: @bsafriet $PBYI $RACE $LRCX $BA $ULTA -RE: ULTA I think that I'd like to see a few greenies together. No rush as earnings aren't for awhile. You have time. Instead of focusing on 1 among many in the beauty space, you could be driving a one of a kind:Ferrari and I think it would glam you up bigtime! LOL
- Bridget: #notes: Earnings after close or tomorrow morning: $STX $MCD $CAT $GOOGL $GM $AAOI - new high $BZUN - new high $WTW $NTRI - still working $JKS - flagging $CC - moving higher after flag $COHR $MOMO - higher volume $YY - chinese internet stocks up Breakouts: $PETS - on earnings $HON - after earnings $LITE - $VEEV - decent volume $NYT - ER on 7/27 $IONS $NXST $SBGI - starting to breakout IPOs $RETA - breakout and pullback $AKCS - still working, buy in the morning $BIVV - new high $RACE - working
- bsafriet: @debeers $PBYI $RACE $LRCX $BA What's your current thinking on $ULTA? Has it put in a bottom or are the last few days just a pause in the blood bath? I think the low was put in on 7/11 with the 12 point drop on over 3 mln shares traded. The low at 253.09 has held so far, surviving 2 tests this week.
- bsafriet: $RACE @debeers $RACE breaks $100.00 rhrn
- debeers: @bsafriet $RACE --Yup/
- Bridget: #Notes: earnings moves today: $QCOM $KMI - gap and run down $AXP $PM $AA - unchanged $BX - down a little $SNA - bearish engulfing candle $ABT - breakout $CHKP - gap down $XLE - small pullback today $XLV $XBI - breaking out $GILD - moving higher after flag, expected move to $77 $JNJ - back up to highs $JAZZ - trying to breakout breakouts: $ABBV $FIZZ - phase 3 $THC - day 2 $RCL - new high $AGN - almost holding above $250 $MTSI - nice volume today $ESIO $HIMX - day 2 $HD $LOW - down on news $AKCA - #ipo on a tear $RACE - hitting $100 earnings after close: $V $MSFT $ISRG $EBAY $SLB
bsafriet: $AEIS $RACE
$AEIS has closed above the SMA(50) two days in a row and tested the 50% Fib retracement level today (successful), closing above today's low, but still below yesterday's close. Higher than avg vol today on the pull-back as well. It's n ...
- Bridget: #Notes: $SPY - up again on lower volume $QQQ - new all time high $IYT - transports were the only sector I saw that were down $OIH - getting a bounce in oil, $MPC new high $HACK - cyber security stocks doing well today $FTNT $PANW $FEYE $XLB - new all time high $KEM - continues, very extended now $AAOI - up again $CHKP - breakout, ER tomorrow $TTD - breakout, you can buy tomorrow near $54 $ADBE - continues to climb $NTRI - continues $HIMX - attempts to breakout $SYMC - continues $LOW - at a good buy point $CIEN - at a good buy point, coming off support $CSX - breaking down $IBM - at lows $GWW - breaking down IPOs $RACE $PLYA $AKCA $CVNA - in a squeeze $BL $TRVG $SOI $HCC
- debeers: $PBYI-That predicted pullback after yesterday's huge move? Not so much. $RACE-Not content with up over 100 percent for the past 12 months and 67% ytd the Ferrari races to 100. The temporary PB was due to its loss in the Canada Grand prix. it loses to no one in the Sexy Auto Grand Prix. Perhaps you've heard of it? $LRCX-it would have been a bleating shame if you got out of Lam wouldn't it. $BA-still got your Six (ask any pilot what this is).
- JBed: $RACE Vroom! Can't stop Ferrari.
- JBed: $RACE is also at a good buy point, bounced off the 50 MA.
- debeers: $LABU-ASCO time oh yes AND Ferrari time ($RACE).
- debeers: $RACE-2 reason this stock keeps advancing another 2% in my opinion: 1. Great for the money is no object status seekers and genuine afficionados. 2. Ever notice how long the nose is on a Ferrari? I wonder how many men who own it have other parts that don't look so hot or won't be improved by a wash & gloss? Oh, wait, then there's the performance..............
- bsafriet: @debeers $RACE you are so bad!
- debeers: @bsafriet $RACE -You know I didn't mean anything by it bsafriet. Just having a little Friday fun!
- bsafriet: @debeers $RACE No offense - just a flirt! You know I really appreciate your contributions here. Follow you on a regular bases. Keep up the good work!
- steve71: @debeers $RACE DeBeers, I used to have a Testarossa. My wife and her friends called it the Testosteronni. Women are so cruel...
- debeers: @steve71 $RACE @steve-have to run. Amazon is here with my whip and thigh high boots! Women are only as cruel as men want them to be anything else would be counter- productive.Love you and always read you.
- shoredriver: @debeers $RACE Pictures to share with us?????
- debeers: $RACE- The wealthy are the same as you and I --only different. Sure, you could buy GM or Ford because they are up a couple of percent today--or you could buy $RACE which is up a mere 51% year to date and couldn't give a damn about tariffs or taxes or anything else standing in its way. I think we get to a hundo before 8/1 when it reports. Is your heart racing yet??
- Spotdog: @debeers, $RACE looking really good. All time high I believe
- debeers: @Spotdog $RACE --yup and vrooooom!! If you make something and no matter what the price tag, & they sell out --that would be known as a very good thing.
- Spotdog: @debeers $RACE I believe that it is more than vehicle sales. they are also doing well in "racing".
- Spotdog: @debeers $RACE Market down, race up??
- tejas7: @debeers $RACE I drove that Ferrari from 70 to 80. Out now though and asking myself-why?
- debeers: @tejas7 $RACE - I have your answer, tejas----unlike me, you don't like driving 100 miles per hour. Go to a test track and practice honey. I have a car I bought for 33% off when they had cash for clunkers. When it gets tuned the mechanic marvels at the fact that the brakes are like new! Imagine that...........
- JBed: @debeers $WYNN $LRCX $RACE $AAPLis $AMZN Point taken. I'm also coming to the realization that I should trade mostly options for even bigger gains.
- woodman: @debeers $WYNN $LRCX $RACE $AAPLis $AMZN - Check the figures for $CC. :-) (Can only go back 2 years though.)
- debeers: @woodman $WYNN $LRCX $RACE $AAPLis $AMZN $CC ---I knew, as it is YOUR baby, that you would be delighted to point out our "guilt" stock. The animal shelter will be delighted with you and, since charity will probably be the last deduction to go.................. .....
- woodman: @debeers $WYNN $LRCX $RACE $AAPLis $AMZN $CC - Add it to my Yom Kippur atonement.
- gwenzee: @debeers $RACE Brakes don't wear out when you never use them.
- debeers: @gwenzee $RACE -It takes one leadfoot to know another, missy!
- gwenzee: @debeers $RACE ZOOM, ZOOM.
- debeers: $WYNN/$LRCX/$RACE-DAN- I don't want to confuse anyone with the facts but while everyone is obsessed with "just owning" Apple stock or Amazon for that matter, it is interesting to note that year to date, while $AAPLis up 33.79% which, by the way is very nice and better than $FB at 30.3%, $AMZN ,another stock with which everyone is transfixed is up 28.81% $WYNN is up 48.34% and $LRCX is up 43.37% and $RACE is up 46.10%---again, don't want to confuse anyone with the facts so, stand down, as you were............
- Spotdog: @debeers $WYNN $LRCX $RACE $AAPLis $FB $AMZN I think that besides their car sales, they are doing well with the "racing" side of their business too
$RACE-A Ferrari at the dealer's test track($RACE)is a once in a lifetime experience.
$TIF-You only need 1(@Alexandra-remember cut, color and clarity are much more important than carat weight although you certainly won't have to settle for a kinardly ...
- debeers: $TIF/$RACE-Just waded through the Yum China conference call and decided Goldman was right.I bought some at 92.03 and will add at 89ish. This is different from apparel. The Chinese are hungry for anything status and, even though this must really piss off the Chinese bureaucrats, they are starved for American status. I am sure that any Chinese bride who sports a Tiffany ring, carries the box in her handbag.Just like the difference between YUM here and there, $TIF doesn't have to worry about a Chinese Tiffany yet. Tesla cars are huge in China replacing BMW as the official mistress car, although the Chinese males reserve the Ferraris for themselves.
- debeers: $RACE-I was thinking--gee, if oil goes up, will Richie Rich care??? Ummmm probably not!
- Spotdog: @DAN, I wanted to call your attention to this one for a possible analysis in the nightly discussion. $RACE was an IPO last year and in Feb. crossed above the IPO high. Lots of positive news and valuations and fundamentals are looking pretty good. Thanks.
- DAN: @Spotdog $RACE Thanks Spotdog. I'll work on it tonight. 8-)
- debeers: @DAN $RACE -Both TSLA and $RACE have taken share from BMW. Who doesn't love a Ferrari?. Whatever they make, they sell out. No matter the tariff or tax. This, in my opinion, is a 100 stock. Nothing competes with it.LONG
- Spotdog: @debeers $RACE Their return on sales is around 29.5%. they seem to produce just what the market will bear.
- debeers: @Spotdog $RACE -and the best part is that, in their space, who do you have? No one. ULTRA LUXE
- Bridget: $FCAU and $RACE both at new highs. $GM and $F getting a bounce.
- Trixie: @Bridget $FCAU $RACE $GM $F $RACE such a ncie upward channel had been on a vew >avg vol scans the last few days too.
- Bridget: If this uptrend continues, $RACE is at a good buy point.
- champ: @Bridget $RACE -- Great company but this stock only bounced because of France this morning....going into resistance at $75, which is ATH. I would not chase until it breaks thru $76.....just saying....and I still would wait for another pull-back
|Stock Price||$USD 131.19|
Ferrari NV is engaged in the design, engineering, production and sale of luxury performance sports cars.Request Video of RACE
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 1st, 2018 - 2018 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 23.35 23.01%
- $USD 8.27 17.53%
- $USD 31.17 15.18%
- $USD 18.50 -25.40%
- $USD 21.31 -14.64%
- $USD 54.01 -14.60%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 55,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (55,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!