Ferrari N.V. (NYSE:RACE)
Old Forum Content for RACEMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- debeers: $LABU-ASCO time oh yes AND Ferrari time ($RACE).
- debeers: $RACE-2 reason this stock keeps advancing another 2% in my opinion: 1. Great for the money is no object status seekers and genuine afficionados. 2. Ever notice how long the nose is on a Ferrari? I wonder how many men who own it have other parts that don't look so hot or won't be improved by a wash & gloss? Oh, wait, then there's the performance..............
- bsafriet: @debeers $RACE you are so bad!
- debeers: @bsafriet $RACE -You know I didn't mean anything by it bsafriet. Just having a little Friday fun!
- bsafriet: @debeers $RACE No offense - just a flirt! You know I really appreciate your contributions here. Follow you on a regular bases. Keep up the good work!
- steve71: @debeers $RACE DeBeers, I used to have a Testarossa. My wife and her friends called it the Testosteronni. Women are so cruel...
- debeers: @steve71 $RACE @steve-have to run. Amazon is here with my whip and thigh high boots! Women are only as cruel as men want them to be anything else would be counter- productive.Love you and always read you.
- shoredriver: @debeers $RACE Pictures to share with us?????
- debeers: $RACE- The wealthy are the same as you and I --only different. Sure, you could buy GM or Ford because they are up a couple of percent today--or you could buy $RACE which is up a mere 51% year to date and couldn't give a damn about tariffs or taxes or anything else standing in its way. I think we get to a hundo before 8/1 when it reports. Is your heart racing yet??
- Spotdog: @debeers, $RACE looking really good. All time high I believe
- debeers: @Spotdog $RACE --yup and vrooooom!! If you make something and no matter what the price tag, & they sell out --that would be known as a very good thing.
- Spotdog: @debeers $RACE I believe that it is more than vehicle sales. they are also doing well in "racing".
- Spotdog: @debeers $RACE Market down, race up??
- tejas7: @debeers $RACE I drove that Ferrari from 70 to 80. Out now though and asking myself-why?
- debeers: @tejas7 $RACE - I have your answer, tejas----unlike me, you don't like driving 100 miles per hour. Go to a test track and practice honey. I have a car I bought for 33% off when they had cash for clunkers. When it gets tuned the mechanic marvels at the fact that the brakes are like new! Imagine that...........
- JBed: @debeers $WYNN $LRCX $RACE $AAPLis $AMZN Point taken. I'm also coming to the realization that I should trade mostly options for even bigger gains.
- woodman: @debeers $WYNN $LRCX $RACE $AAPLis $AMZN - Check the figures for $CC. :-) (Can only go back 2 years though.)
- debeers: @woodman $WYNN $LRCX $RACE $AAPLis $AMZN $CC ---I knew, as it is YOUR baby, that you would be delighted to point out our "guilt" stock. The animal shelter will be delighted with you and, since charity will probably be the last deduction to go.................. .....
- woodman: @debeers $WYNN $LRCX $RACE $AAPLis $AMZN $CC - Add it to my Yom Kippur atonement.
- gwenzee: @debeers $RACE Brakes don't wear out when you never use them.
- debeers: @gwenzee $RACE -It takes one leadfoot to know another, missy!
- gwenzee: @debeers $RACE ZOOM, ZOOM.
- debeers: $WYNN/$LRCX/$RACE-DAN- I don't want to confuse anyone with the facts but while everyone is obsessed with "just owning" Apple stock or Amazon for that matter, it is interesting to note that year to date, while $AAPLis up 33.79% which, by the way is very nice and better than $FB at 30.3%, $AMZN ,another stock with which everyone is transfixed is up 28.81% $WYNN is up 48.34% and $LRCX is up 43.37% and $RACE is up 46.10%---again, don't want to confuse anyone with the facts so, stand down, as you were............
- Spotdog: @debeers $WYNN $LRCX $RACE $AAPLis $FB $AMZN I think that besides their car sales, they are doing well with the "racing" side of their business too
$RACE-A Ferrari at the dealer's test track($RACE)is a once in a lifetime experience.
$TIF-You only need 1(@Alexandra-remember cut, color and clarity are much more important than carat weight although you certainly won't have to settle for a kinardly ...
- debeers: $TIF/$RACE-Just waded through the Yum China conference call and decided Goldman was right.I bought some at 92.03 and will add at 89ish. This is different from apparel. The Chinese are hungry for anything status and, even though this must really piss off the Chinese bureaucrats, they are starved for American status. I am sure that any Chinese bride who sports a Tiffany ring, carries the box in her handbag.Just like the difference between YUM here and there, $TIF doesn't have to worry about a Chinese Tiffany yet. Tesla cars are huge in China replacing BMW as the official mistress car, although the Chinese males reserve the Ferraris for themselves.
- debeers: $RACE-I was thinking--gee, if oil goes up, will Richie Rich care??? Ummmm probably not!
- Spotdog: @DAN, I wanted to call your attention to this one for a possible analysis in the nightly discussion. $RACE was an IPO last year and in Feb. crossed above the IPO high. Lots of positive news and valuations and fundamentals are looking pretty good. Thanks.
- DAN: @Spotdog $RACE Thanks Spotdog. I'll work on it tonight. 8-)
- debeers: @DAN $RACE -Both TSLA and $RACE have taken share from BMW. Who doesn't love a Ferrari?. Whatever they make, they sell out. No matter the tariff or tax. This, in my opinion, is a 100 stock. Nothing competes with it.LONG
- Spotdog: @debeers $RACE Their return on sales is around 29.5%. they seem to produce just what the market will bear.
- debeers: @Spotdog $RACE -and the best part is that, in their space, who do you have? No one. ULTRA LUXE
- Bridget: $FCAU and $RACE both at new highs. $GM and $F getting a bounce.
- Trixie: @Bridget $FCAU $RACE $GM $F $RACE such a ncie upward channel had been on a vew >avg vol scans the last few days too.
- Bridget: If this uptrend continues, $RACE is at a good buy point.
- champ: @Bridget $RACE -- Great company but this stock only bounced because of France this morning....going into resistance at $75, which is ATH. I would not chase until it breaks thru $76.....just saying....and I still would wait for another pull-back
- debeers: @champ $RACE -We probably won't get the customary 8% but even a 5% pb would be nice.
- hazelb41: $RACE Zoom zoom.
- Danzguy: @hazelb41 $RACE I know, right? I sold Tuesday for profit thinking the world was crashing down. :(
- Henry: @Danzguy $RACE Why has it been on a tear since last Feb? I'm not sure I've seen more than a handful of Ferrari's on the road in my life.
- tejas7: $RACE Ferrari
- Danzguy: $RACE Sold at the open for 4% profit, Thx @Bridget, for the tip!
- icbusiness: $RACE Crooks see file attached ...they grabbed my SL order = frustrating
- Bridget: Notes: New highs: $LRCX $MOMO $TER $VEEV $CLVS $AEIS $RACE $XLY $YIN $XHB still working: $PHM $LEN $BLDR $KBH $TAN and $HACK - both recovering after pullbacks $CDW - breakout $JBL - breakout after earnings $INFN and $LITE - move higher after flag $GKOS moving higher after pullback $WYNN - up on buyout rumors but trend still looks good $NEWT - dropped on dividend but still being bought $ATH - #ipo new high after earnings $ADSK - looks like a double top $BGS - short set up $AMGN - high volume selling today, starting to roll over Dumpster Diving: $SFM - looks like the bottom is in $PTHM - hammer on earnings $FTD - triple bottom on weekly chart
- Bridget: Auto parts working $LEA $BWA $GT $RACE $DLPH $VC $ADNT
- DrScience: @Bridget $RACE Ramping horse hood ornament... Technically, a bunch of auto parts, but I think I'd rather have the whole car. ;-)
- Bridget: @DrScience $RACE yeah, slightly different sector but I thought I would mention it ;)
- DrScience: $DISH bouncing off the 50 DMA, hitting intra-day high. Also, seeing a similar intra-day bowl pattern in $CAT, $VIAB, $NBR, $DE, $RACE, $MCD, $WEN, $UNFI
- Danzguy: $RACE Picked this up on the opening dip. The Volatility Squeeze looks good and the stats on IBD look good. I feel good about this ticker. @Bridget Thank you for the tip.
- Bridget: IPOs $GCP - day two of this massive breakout $TTD - still working $ADSW - day 3, but seeing increasing volume on this breakout $BGNE - set new high yesterday and seeing higher volume today $RACE - still in solid uptrend $LW - new all time high
IPOs at or new all time highs- $TUSK, $TRVG , $SND, $BGNE, $LITE, $TTD, $ATH, $RACE, $LW, $DVMT, $ARNC, $PTHN
$OCLR - new high on high volume
$BEAT - breakout to new high and pulled back to good entry now
$GT - new high on increasing volume, but l ...
- bsafriet: @Bridget $TUSK $SND $BGNE $LITE $TTD $ATH $RACE $LW $DVMT $ARNC $PTHN $OCLR $BEAT $GT $FCAU $AET $MRK $GPK $TMUS $SINA $CBI $SLCA $HCLP $XRT $KATE $TJX $GRPN $FLIR $AGX $SQ Txs for the synopsis Bridget. Appreciate your hard work and communication skills. Makes it easier for all of us. Hope we can return the favor one day! Bruce
- Bridget: #ipos that are working: $KNSL $RACE $ASIX $SND $USFD
#ipos working - $KNSL $RACE $ASIX $SND
$KOL $FCX - seeing further pullback in coal
$JBL - gap and run, strong momentum in this stock
$ULTA - strong move today but got a bit ahead of itself. Momentum is still up.
$INN - big move to ...
- Aragorn: $RACE - bearish engulfing day 8ema support
- brandonh: $FCAU - down 35% "shares tumbled this morning after the Italian-American car manufacturer spun off its remaining 80% take in Ferrari $RACE, ending three decades of its exclusive control of the luxury sports car maker. The spinoff comes after Fiat Chrysler sold a 10% stake in Ferrari in an initial public offering in October."
- TunaHelper: @BocaRick @Bridget I think 2016 will be the year where everyone will make silly acronym stock lists. Here's one to go with Mark Mahney's #BAGEL, which I'll call #SCHMEAR (a list of shorts): $S, $CLF, $HABT, $M, $ETN, $AAPL, $RACE
- jja2: $RACE DAN, would you review the strategy for #IPO Initial Public Offerings? I am espceially looking at RACE for the appropriate entry. Thanks
- tejas7: @jja2 $RACE #IPO Not Dan obviously. But this is what I understand from his words. You wait for stock to clear enthusiasm HIGH created during IPO listing period. In this case it looks around 60. If stock can clear all the sellers and still go past that level, you can pull the trigger for probable gains.
- jja2: @tejas7 $RACE #IPO Thanks, @tejas7
- DAN: @tejas7 $RACE #IPO That's pretty much the strategy. With that said, there is no rule against buying it before it hits a new high. That's just one approach that has tended to work. But the stock is printing higher intraday highs and lows (if current prices hold), so you can consider buying it now -- no law against that. :-)
- tommyc: @jja2 $RACE #IPO if you haven't checked it out yet, look at the tutorial videos under the education section of the home page. Tons of good information in there. That's is the reason I initially joined SMM, and I'm glad I did.
- jja2: @DAN $RACE #IPO Thanks, Dan. I was contemplating taking a small position now and adding to it later.
- woodman: @jja2 $RACE #IPO Thanks for mentioning. I entered this one today as well.
- jja2: @tommyc $RACE #IPO Thanks, I will definitely do that.
|Stock Price||$USD 113.72|
Ferrari NV is engaged in the design, engineering, production and sale of luxury performance sports cars.Request Video of RACE
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 6th, 2017 - 2017 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 5.21 36.95%
- $USD 25.87 33.75%
- $USD 17.14 24.25%
- $USD 55.38 -2.65%
- $USD 35.55 -0.03%
- $USD 113.75 0.79%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 50,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (50,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!