Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (NYSE:RBA)
Old Forum Content for RBAMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Dw19ht: $RBA Hello team.. Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is an interesting stock to keep on our radar. Broke out of a continuation pattern Friday! This company is benefiting highly from the bloodbath in Alberta caused by oil.
$RBA leaves rates at 2.5%, signals end of easing cycle. As expected, the Reserve Bank of Australia has held its key cash rate at 2.5% and it has indicated the end of a two-year easing cycle. "The most prudent course is likely to be a period of stabi ...
Australia cut rates 25 basis points; the central bank's benchmark rate is now 2.75%. The comments after were slightly unusual, as $RBA Gov. Stevens made explicit reference to wanting to dampen the enthusiasm for the Australian Dollar. AUD/USD was a ...
The global equity markets are mostly higher. Although it was night light on data, commentary on China was abundant. China's Foreign Direct Investment came in below expectations at -6.9%. China's Min of Comm suggested the state can hit the 10% trade ...
The global equity markets are mixed, but appear to have stabilized as Europe opened. The Asian session was highlighted by spill over selling into region following yesterday's broad-based weakness, but began to gain some traction as the session wore ...
- russ1030: Re: China - @Forexpro - Glad you are having a good day in Bwoston (sic). My initial impression is that the Chinese are taking their foot off the brake a little more, so it would be a little more bullish for steel, coal and other hard commodities. All the stocks like $X , $ACI are near the bottom of their recent ranges, hoping for uphill movement. I agree that $AUD will be the tell. There is also an $RBA meeting before we open again here, I believe. Time will tell I guess. Have a great weekend.
- jasper: Aussie Dollar Strength @Suzie - The $AUD held up when the $RBA decided not to lower rates. You probably knew that but somebody might not.
$RBA was upgraded from Neutral to Outperform, @Robert Baird said. $25 price target. Earnings should bounce back in the fourth quarter, due to a calendar shift.
Rowan estimates, target reduced at Jefferies
$RDC estimates were cut through 2012, ...
$RBA estimates were cut through 2012, Credit Suisse said. Estimates also cut, as the company is facing increased competition. Neutral rating and new $21 price target.
Sally Beauty numbers raised at Credit Suisse
Shares of $SBH now seen reachin ...
"Central Banks- This could be a potential boost for the markets But the Bank of Japan, Bank of Canada, Reserve Bank of Australia, Bank of England and European Central Bank are all set to opine next week. We already saw the Brazilian central bank sur ...
I hope that everyone is doing well, and has appropriate body armor in place. Everyone has their problems this morning; the response to Bernanke's speech, which I would be tempted to summarize as "We're pretty sure it isn't working, but we're certai ...
- vze2n77d: FXA: Aussie growth forecast raised by $RBA, which should provide some support for their currency. Watch AUD/USD. The $USD should continue to be supported if the stock market continues, otherwise look out below. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/australian-central-bank-raises-outlook-2010-02-04?reflink=MW_news_stmp
|Stock Price||$USD 25.29|
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated together with its subsidiaries, operates as an industrial auctioneer. It sells industrial equipment assets such as construction, transportation, mining & selling equipment among others to on-site and online bidders.Request Video of RBA
Already a member? Sign in here.
- February 21st, 2018 - 2017 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 8.45 29.36%
- $USD 43.16 21.76%
- $USD 33.75 17.26%
- $USD 16.99 -31.32%
- $USD 11.30 -24.03%
- $USD 7.94 -21.86%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 51,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (51,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!