VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short Term ETN (NASDAQ:TVIX)
Old Forum Content for TVIXMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- grcjr: A little late but: PreMarket most active share volume (per nasdaq.com high to low): $QCOM $TLT $QQQ $TVIX $AAPL $MU $BUFF $ERIC $USLV $SQQQ
- BocaRick: $TVIX #IBD reports money flowing back into $VIX products. TVIX took in 20 million so far this week
- Danzguy: @BocaRick $TVIX $VIX #IBD Thx! I took a peek when you posted and it is making a good run in the pre-mkt. Appreciate your post!
- spmeyers: @mgoodw $UVXY $SVXY $TVIX is up modestly after hours but it's inverse $XIV is getting crushed -- someone said it's fear of a liquidation event
- mgoodw: @spmeyers $UVXY $SVXY $TVIX $XIV I just saw that online. Think I'll stay away from that. However, it brought up the question if the SVXY is liquidated then what happens to the UVXY??
- Aragorn: @mgoodw $UVXY $SVXY $TVIX $XIV looks like this is he end for these products
- Ernest: @Aragorn $UVXY $SVXY $TVIX $XIV Aragon, what do you mean the end ?
- Aragorn: @Ernest $UVXY $SVXY $TVIX $XIV De Listing is being mentioned
- mgoodw: @Aragorn $UVXY $SVXY $TVIX $XIV I agree, figures the one time I buy one! UVXY looks like a gap and crap after hours, probably on that news.
- Vehid: @champ $LABD $LABU $SPY Thanks Champ. My trading system is dumb and basically I should do all those manually. Size was the reason that I lost money yesterday. Today I did not add until the ramp started in 1-min data without any pull back. Nice firm slow uptrend. I also got a list of ETFs with highest day range and market cap over 10M ready for tomorrow! $SOXL $LABU $LABD $SOXS $UVXY $TVIX $BRZU $JNUG $UGAZ $TECL $JDST $DGAZ $SQQQ $TQQQ $NUGT $DUST $SRTY $TNA $TZA $URTY
@janner0814 $UVXY $VXX $TVIX #QUESTIONSareETERNAL
- Aragorn: $UVXY it is a UVXY day only trade for me today Inside day and up nearthe HOD. $TVIX another one but I do not trade this Thx on Kenny guys when he was younger before he tore his ACL he was something else. Have a good one and stay safe watch fro stuff coming off the lows but tight stop if you take any of them. 2:30 now something will start tot turn
- janner0814: @Aragorn $UVXY As hard as it is for you..... pls check out the day & weekly VIX (proxy: $VXX). Day breach of the 3 SD..... WEEKLY breach to $26? #QUESTIONSareETERNAL http://tinyurl.com/vix20161103sdeviation @Aragorn $UVXY $TVIX
- tmende: $TVIX breaking out on the houry.
- tmende: @DAN $SPX Great advise and I'm certainly following it as you have mentioning this theme for a while now. I haven't seen the right entries for me; considered $DUST/ $NUGT and flipped a bunch of charts but did nothing instead. Other than some $TVIX I'm on the sidelines.
- tmende: Picked up some $TVIX after the 'news'. Could be a nice little trade if it can get up and over 3.30 or so.
- EugeneP: $UVXY is it a time to look at $VXX, $VIX, $TVIX and other ...Xs??
- tmende: $TVIX took some @ 4.12
- tmende: $TVIX didn't work like I initially thought so was out pretty quickly after it turned down. Don't see anything on the wider charts to support it yet. Today ended up being a lower low and closed at the low.
- czfarrah: $tvix thoughts.... :/
- Aragorn: @SusanW $VIX $UVXY $TVIX all can be traded in a down market. It is talked about all the time at SMM. There are directional plays for shorts in the SP $SDS for example $TZA for short IWM
- czfarrah: $Tvix thoughts? Bought in at 8.10. Take the loss?
- bbw223: @bigbartabs End of day price action on $SPY looks bullish to me. I got burned by $TVIX today for a small loss due to buying on what I "expected" to happen rather than what I saw on the chart.
- czfarrah: $tvix HELP. average at $9.80. What should I do. Sell today or wait it out. Vxx is under 20.....
- czfarrah: @cmac $tvix thank you for this. I'm down even more. Can you assist on what I might do. Average is 9.80.
- MrPotato: @czfarrah $tvix the $VIX is right at support, but i would sell some of the position (1/4 or 1/2) and then see if support holds. That's just my opinion, some others in the forum probably have better ideas. :) goodluck!
- czfarrah: @MrPotato $tvix $VIX support at $8.50? Correct me if I'm wrong.
- DrScience: @czfarrah $TVIX Guessing you bought this and held over the weekend. Recognize that you're playing with fire on this 2X levered product, and when on the wrong side of the trade Pain could be intense. The low of 8.49 does not look like it's going to hold. Better to save your dough and trade to the long side another day.
- MrPotato: @czfarrah $tvix $VIX the $tvix price is dependent upon the $VIX price. It's the 2x leveraged ETF. The $VIX is at 19.75ish and currently holding at support.
- czfarrah: @DrScience $TVIX ughhhhhh. Most likely selling today
- czfarrah: @MrPotato $tvix $VIX you're correct. Most likely selling. The market is so up today, I fell like if I hold till tomorrow it'll go up. I don't know.....
- MrPotato: @czfarrah $tvix $VIX Remember don't trade on emotion, recognize how you're feeling and realize that it's how many others are feeling (sick and scared) (or in the case of the bulls, they are getting greedier). Use chart analysis and try to come up with a gameplan that works for you. If it means selling, then do it. But don't do it because you're scared, because i've done that many times and i tell ya it seems like it rebounds everytime without you. Not trying to give you false hope, just trying to help you see the chart in a different light.
- czfarrah: @MrPotato $tvix $VIX see that's the biggest issue. I am a new trader and I am not sure why I went into this one. I saw my dad doing it So I thought I'd give it a shot. Obviously it was the biggest mistake I've made and trying to get peoples advice. I would ask my dad… But he doesn't know lol
- MrPotato: @czfarrah $tvix $VIX lol been there as well. What percentage of your total account does your position hold?
- czfarrah: @MrPotato $tvix $VIX .......I laugh and so will you. I tried hitting the jackpot. I have 7k in....and have 7k of tvix at $9.80/share. I know, I know. Lesson learned. But for now what the hell should I do to minimize my lose. I don't expect to make money. Lol
- MrPotato: @czfarrah $tvix $VIX I would laugh but i remember the pain of doing things like that! 8-) Just so you know members of the forum here try to not mention the amount of $$, it leads to problems. As to your question, I would probably sell half here, just because you are all in. and sell the other half if the VIX breaks through support. Just my 2 cents.
- MrPotato: @MrPotato $tvix $VIX As i wrote that sentence it just fell further, so i should probably stop talking about it unless you want to end up bankrupt. lol scratch what i said above, cut this sucker off. If it rebounds, it rebounds. better to take a 15 or 20% loss than to keep losing money. It's not worth the heartache.
- czfarrah: @MrPotato $tvix $VIX sold. Thank you. You are awesome
- MrPotato: @czfarrah $tvix $VIX thank me by trading a paper account or trading really really small for a while until you gain some experience. lol Enjoy the rest of your day!
- czfarrah: Big investment in $tvix . Can anyone help me analyze if I should sell or hold over the weekend?
- cmac: @czfarrah $tvix there will be deterioration going into the weekend. Always difficult to hold a leverage vix product through a weekend.Looks like chart support around 8.50, but that's a long way from here.
- bbw223: @mradams0621 Try $TVIX sometime. My son has done fairly well trading it part time while working a full time job. He has taken some smaller losses but overall way more profitable than me. He has a young quick mind which is much better than my retired engineer's brain that often falls victim to "paralysis by analysis."
- mradams0621: @bbw223 $TVIX how well I can relate. Welcome to my world.
- judysteiner: $TVIX
- mradams0621: morning 23.79% $CCXI ChemoCentryx Inc. 8.43 973 23.69% $CNAT Conatus Pharmaceut 3.55 530610 13.47% $UVXY ProShares Ultra VI 34.19 1010000 13.46% $TVIX VelocityShares Dai 7.50 1610000 10.30% $GASX Direxion Shares Ex 59.86 1300 9.39% $DWTI VS 3X INV WTI CRUDE 240.00 50850 9.26% $SOP ProShares Trust Ul 37.15 45 8.52% $CPK Chesapeake Utiliti 58.10 20 8.07% $DRIP Direxion Shares Ex 90.14 100 7.09% $VIIX VelocityShares Dai 29.91 1620 7.07% $YANG Direxion Daily FTS 118.20 3220 6.78% $VIXY ProShares VIX Shor 14.64 64980 6.77% $VXX Barclays Bank PLC 22.07 2490000 6.74% $MEET MeetMe Inc. 3.80 3220 6.67% $CANF Can-Fite Biopharma 3.04 806 6.25% $ICON Iconix Brand Group 6.80 800 6.12% $CRF Cornerstone Total 17.87 -10.41% $GASL Direxion Daily Nat 5.51 22550 -10.38% $EPZM Epizyme Inc. 13.55 475 -9.73% $GUSH Direxion Shares Ex 6.03 2590 -9.72% $UWTI VS 3X WTI CRUDE 3.25 4240000 -9.50% $CEMP Cempra Inc. 26.00 5050 -8.59% $ACAD ACADIA Pharmaceuti 31.50 3010 -8.37% $AMFW AMEC Foster Wheele 5.91 2000 -7.93% $PXD Pioneer Natural Re 115.25 758140 -7.33% $BBL BHP Billiton PLC A 20.62 120790 -7.28% $MT ArcelorMittal 3.95 90740 -6.65% XIV VelocityShares Dai 23.29 1670000 -6.55% TXMD Therapeuticsmd 8.70 10530 -5.75% KNDI Kandi Technologies 10.00 1030 -5.74% OTIC Otonomy Inc 23.00 60 -5.13% ATNM ACTINIUM PHARMS INC 2.96 6310 -4.06% LEI Lucas Energy Inc 6.62
- mradams0621: morning 17.17% $UVXY ProShares Ultra VI 33.22 878230 16.93% $TVIX VelocityShares Dai 7.32 1530000 14.32% $SILC Silicom Ltd. 34.64 6730 11.98% $GRFS Grifols SA Barcelo 18.14 200 10.76% $GRVY GRAVITY Co Ltd ADR 3.50 2 10.53% $YANG Direxion Daily FTS 109.55 13060 10.11% $CHAD Direxion Shares Ex 46.40 567 8.41% $VXX Barclays Bank PLC 21.79 1500000 8.18% $VIXY ProShares VIX Shor 14.42 25830 7.91% $NUGT Direxion Daily Gol 26.20 424730 7.71% $EDZ Direxion Daily Emr 50.60 5990 -35.95% $FCAU Fiat Chrysler Auto 8.96 97890 -18.33% $LIOX Lionbridge Technol 4.01 500 -17.52% $INDL Direxion Daily Ind 11.11 3800 -17.12% $ALJ Alon USA Energy Inc 12.30 100 -16.09% $CHAU Direxion Shares Ex 19.48 10470 -13.82% $GLAD Gladstone Capital 6.30 226 -13.70% $LEI Lucas Energy Inc 6.30 37650 -12.31% $DQ Daqo New Energy ADR 14.60 200 -11.84% $RTIX RTI Biologics Inc 3.50 500 -10.20% $YINN Direxion Daily FTS 15.93 14930 -10.15% $INB Cohen & Steers Glo 8.50 4000 -9.83% $INCR INC Research Holdi 43.74 400 -9.78% $NTGR NETGEAR Inc. 37.81 550 -9.77% $ASGN On Assignment Inc. 40.56 325 -9.69% $JKS JinkoSolar Holding 24.99 44850 -8.68% $CASY Casey"s General St 110.00 115 -4.64% $ATNM ACTINIUM PHARMS INC 3.08 29670
- mradams0621: Gap short list Gapers Short List 34.22% $ADMS Adamas Pharmaceuti 22.63 163350 22.32% $SBR Sabine Royalty Tru 32.00 250 18.06% $ROVI Rovi Corporation 13.40 8100 16.20% $CNIT China Information 2.08 88520 10.53% $DVN Devon Energy Corp. 32.97 225 10.50% $MEMP Memorial Productio 2.00 710 9.91% $MLPA Global X MLP ETF 10.76 500 9.38% $MT ArcelorMittal 4.55 647030 9.03% $GUSH Direxion Shares Ex 6.52 100 8.65% $CELG Celgene Corp. 120.75 151210 6.71% $VDSI VASCO Data Securit 18.44 100 -12.13% $NWBO Northwest Biothera 3.91 2200 -9.42% $MMP Magellan Midstream 60.03 31 -7.37% $PES Pioneer Energy Ser 2.01 25 -6.69% $UVXY ProShares Ultra VI 25.80 515870 -6.24% $BBBY Bed Bath & Beyond 48.12 50610 -6.06% $TVIX VelocityShares Dai 5.74 784690 -5.37% $ERY Direxion Daily Ene 29.40 1060 -5.27% $MU Micron Technology 13.84 819370 -5.13% $DWTI VS 3X INV WTI CRUDE 208.88 18000
- GreenGhost: $UVXY $TVIX $VIXY $SQQQ et al FWIW fair amount (for a VERY low volume day )of AH stealth buying in these and selling of $SPY and other US equity bullish indexes and energy ETFs ; week ain't over http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3023-latetrading2-latetrading.html
-6.39% $TVIX VelocityShares Dai 6.30 381430
-5.91% $GLPW Global Power Equip 3.50 418
-5.00% $GALE Galena Biopharma I 1.52 2200
-4.48% $RWLK ReWalk Robotics Lt 13.00 15830
-4.35% $BOIL ProShares Ultra Bl 13.85 400
-4.27% $OGS ONE Gas Inc 46.62 2 ...
-6.06% $TVIX VelocityShares Dai 6.97 741070
-5.80% $PTN Palatin Technologi 0.65 1610
-5.65% $DUG ProShares UltraSho 68.85 115
-5.07% $BOIL ProShares Ultra Bl 13.10 555
-5.00% $ENZN Enzon Pharmaceutic 0.76 32030
-4.99% $NVCR NovoCure Ltd 26.26 1 ...
9.66% $TVIX VelocityShares Dai 7.38 1120000
9.58% $UVXY ProShares Ultra VI 33.50 734970
9.22% $MGN Mines Management I 0.18 1000
8.59% $TLGT Teligent Inc (New) 9.23 8200
8.48% $VVUS VIVUS Inc. 1.15 30
8.46% $PTN Palatin Technologi 0.80 1100
- GreenGhost: @mradams0621 $SVXY $UVXY $spx you got it EGGxactly ; try a paper trade or two intra-day entries watch for round number inflection points ; algos will run it the other way during day oftentimes ; today unusual straight up /down until last 1/2 hour; watch for big red candles followed by big green candles for turns ; and pay no attention to PM moves until 9 am ish usually for clues these are momentum ETFs algos usually will kick start momo which want to start day out by setting the table ; for instance huge $TVIX AH buys last night and this morning PM FWIW looks like spot oil down again Monday at open at least see link $UWTI http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3023-latetrading2-latetrading.html
- bbw223: Just a new to the forum question: Many posts on $UVXY / $SVXY but none on $TVIX. Not a lot of volume difference between TVIX/UVXY and they both track almost identical. So, is UVXY the ETF of choice because it has the SVXY mate? Other reasons that aren't obvious to me? Thanks.
- SalmonRiver1: @bbw223 $UVXY $SVXY $TVIX One reason is that $TVIX is not optionable.
- bbw223: @SalmonRiver1 $UVXY $SVXY $TVIX I have yet go down the option rabbit hole but, that makes sense. I am beginning to understand how option info is useful for evaluating a simple stock trade. Thanks for the feedback. Other reasons - anyone?
- Tattooist52: @champ $VXX $UVXY ,made some nice profits in $tvix a couple days ago sold out of it and returned to all cash, now sitting on my hands and waiting for Dan to Post on Tuesday
- janner0814: @GreenGhost $SVXY Thanks GG! How interesting. What is causing what to go up? I know one thing for sure, two of my #AVOID stock & etfs are on the gainers: $VIPS (the stock that gave me the notoriety of how NOT to buy a breakout) and my arch nemesis: $TVIX. Very, very interesting. Hey take care & have a great weekend! :-)
- GreenGhost: @janner0814 $SVXY $VIPS $TVIX = cheapie penny stock like retail trader version of $UVXY ; they really whip that puppy around intra-day some other [partial OMM posts from earlier in week on $UVXY/$SVXY twins thought might be of interest ; the NAV /cu ...
- janner0814: @GreenGhost $SVXY $VIPS $TVIX $UVXY Similar to $VXX the ETN (Eventually Trades (for) Nothing...lol). Thanks & Take Care.
- GreenGhost: @janner0814 $SVXY $VIPS $TVIX $UVXY $VXX found it you should read IMO; entirely different issue than go to zero structure; it's current price NAV disconnection diversion huge risk from time to time and check out NAV /price link too eye opener http://seekingalpha.com/article/459261-vxx-will-not-repeat-tvixs-60-percent-drop-but-holders-should-sell-into-any-rally
- janner0814: @GreenGhost $SVXY $VIPS $TVIX $UVXY $VXX Yin you are the best. You "always" bring your "A" game. I was humored by the "double talk" of how $VXX won't be like $TVIX. Of course not! lol They are always reverse splitti ...
I have learned from experience, that I am HORRIBLE at swing trading $UVXY and $TVIX. I'm better with $VXX $XIV and ok with $SVXY. $UVXY short calls can turn on you like the #WOLFMAN or Jekyll & Hyde. The measily gains accrued on short calling $ ...
- GreenGhost: @janner0814 $VXX $UVXY $TVIX $XIV $SVXY $CVX $HD excellent summary those who play in those ETFs a must read IMO; the more I trade the less risk I take on and my a/c balances confirm right path to take ; less work; better sleep, steadier results, btr focus on those positions you have and overall less volatility and angst ; think you're spot on
- GreenGhost: $UVXY and $TVIX Note the price action in the #1 and #2 AH % up and volume leaders ; smells like something's cooking in the pot http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3023-latetrading2-latetrading.html
- hwyflier: $TVIX : Giving this one a shot over the next few weeks.
My method is based on my spreadsheet, lotsa red/dark reds with high negative "bdf," & elevated $VXX/volatility, I'll sell $VXX calls (it's chart looks like $TVIX). If it's a bearish Friday (without TALL red candles) I'll sell deep OTM ...
- jarch1: $TVIX if this pullback gets moving this should be a low risk hedge. I see a double bottom and breaking the 8ema to the upside.
- jarch1: @steve71 $TVIX might be worth studying. Option price but no expiration date and time premium.
- jarch1: $TVIX picked up some to hedge long positions.
- champ: $BAC adding RHRN to a large position already ...10 year $TNX climbing and the volatility scanner dropping $TVIX, $VXX and $UVXY.
- GreenGhost: @greberalan Sure. I sadly held a small position in that $TVIX garbage ETN for a small position when it imploded, so I researched why that occurred. As to the ETN/ETF bankruptcy risk, during 08/09, I was aware that some kind of extra risk existed with the ETN structure but I wasn't sure what is was and what my risk was a holder of those shares, so I made it business to know. I traded actively in both and once I discovered the sponsor risk I quickly dumped all my ETN shares. I think this risk is minimal today as is the tracking risk error for shorter holding periods in ETNs, $UVXY expected which tops out about 2/3 weeks at most before that structural feature becomes a meaningful NAV destroyer. I'm glad you found that post useful.
- hunter2: @GreenGhost - #ETNs $TQQQ $TVIX $QQQ - Thanks for all the information. Using $TQQQ I did a comparison of NAV to market price for the volatile market period from Aug 29, 2014 through the Oct bottom to Oct 21. Each day the correlation was 99.9% except ...
- russ1030: @GreenGhost $TVIX - I owned this for a week or so a few years ago. I was going to use it for a hedge. The very week I bought it the market had a really bad day and $TVIX actually went down slightly in value. I immediately sold it. That was when it was over $15 per share. Lesson learned. Now it's buy puts and sell covered calls...
- jarch1: $TVIX $GLD $SPY anyone getting the feeling this market is going lower besides me?
- GreenGhost: $UGAZ Concerned traders suggesting FMV to NAV gap. No worries on this one as it's only a puny 6 cents. Historically it tracks very closely. This is an potential issue with all levered ETNs which use the note structure. FWIW holders also assume counterparty risk with the Note structure, in this case CSFB. This also true for all the Velocity Shares ETN products. Here's one that almost blew up in 2012 $TVIX. http://etfdb.com/2012/how-your-etf-lost-50-in-48-hours-the-tvix-debacle/ http://www.velocitysharesetns.com/ugaz http://app.velocitysharesetns.com/files/page/UGAZProductPage.pdf http://app.velocitysharesetns.com/files/prospectus/PRICING_SUPPLEMENT_No__VLS_ETN-3_A16_long_form_3.PDF
- jarch1: @champ $TVIX is my favorite. It is like an option that doesn't expire. Downside is known and the only unknown is when exactly it will jump.
- champ: @jarch1$TVIX - Thanks, for the tip ..I will take a look tomorrow.
- GreenGhost: @champ $TVIX $UVXY Playing those from the long side is a sure way to lose money. They are retail death traps, are structurally flawed and should be banned by the SEC. They should be used for day/several day trading only IMO. From the short side throu ...
- GreenGhost: $TVIX A market price / NAV disparity in this ETF is another significant risk that literally overnight can result in big losses playing this ETF from the long side. Quite a few traders here got hurt by this. http://blogs.wsj.com/marketbeat/2012/03/23/whats-up-with-tvix/
- champ: @GreenGhost $TVIX - $UVXY - I have used $UVXY before with good results...for short term trades only... over the last couple of years. I'm real pleased to have this info.....Thanks, for the heads up this is real helpful. LOL
- jarch1: @dkoran You and I think so much alike it is kind of scary. I am buying the $TVIX at these levels. Cheap enough for an option and with any type of selloff it will get above 3.50 to 4. Quiet little trade that can return very good percent and it is cheap enough it has time to work.
- vgutimd: Anyone has experience trading $TVIX? any comments?
- Iceman: @vgutimd $TVIX - it's the same as trading $UVXY - just divide $UVXY by 10. No options on TVIX though.
- mradams0621: @vgutimd $TVIX $UVXY $SVXY Anything you ever wanted to know about trading the volatility stuff is as easy as changing your "timeframe" to a year or longer, and typing "UVXY, SVXY" into the search window. Wala- a bazillion trades ...
- bigbartabs: @mradams0621 $TVIX $UVXY $SVXY Bravo! Now that is the best, and most honest advice any of us will ever get!
- jarch1: @vgutimd the best advice I can give is buy when it is under 3 and sell some in the 4.50 or higher area. I caught the 6 top but should have sold all of it. The buy the dips and sell the rips works on this one. $TVIX
- jarch1: $SPY $tvix my spy puts are looking much better this morning. tvix also seems to be working
- jarch1: $spy $tvix spy looking toppy and tvix is rallying for you hedgers and top and bottom pickers
- jarch1: $spy looks like someone is selling into this rally $TVIX seems to be turning too
- janner0814: Market Advancers & Decliners http://tinyurl.com/a-d-20180828 : Interesting that the volatility products $UVXY and $TVIX were big decliners. And I find it odd that the the market closed with a "clandestine selloff," resulting in a higher put call ratio. Earning Surprises http://tinyurl.com/surprises-20140828 : $OVTI caught my interest. Interested to see if it undergoes a PEAD (#Acronym: Post Earning Announcement Drift). Headers earnings next 5 days: http://tinyurl.com/earnings-5-days-fr-20140828 @janner0814
|Stock Price||$USD 37.62|
The investment seeks to replicate, net of expenses, the returns of twice (2x) the daily performance of the S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures index. The index was designed to provide investors with exposure to one or more maturities of futures contracts on the VIX, which reflects implied volatility of the S&P 500 Index at various points along the volatility forward curve. The ETNs are linked to a multiple (2x) of the daily return of the index and do not represent an investment in the VIX.Request Video of TVIX
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 56,700 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (56,700) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!