ProShares Trust Ultra VIX Short Term Futures (:UVXY)
Old Forum Content for UVXYMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $UVXY STO 2/2/18 12.0 CALLS @.47 Back into $UVXY, since I don't know when the reverse split will occur. Thought it was 1/16, as I saw it on the internet.
Some assignments of #CoveredCalls were offset by some #ShortPut assignments. Huge Gains on some long term #VXXGame holdings in $UVXY and $SVXY.
I'm waiting for a real pullback to establish new positions for the summer of 2018.
-- Expirations --
- GOOSE: A COUPLE: $KODK STO 2/16/18 7.5 PUTS @ 1.45 $UVXY STO 1/26/18 11.0 CALLS @.31 Alert: GAMBLING
- infocus: $SVXY $UVXY @iceman Is the reverse split after the market close today?
- Iceman: @infocus $SVXY $UVXY - NOPE http://www.proshares.com/news/press.html
- infocus: @Iceman $SVXY $UVXY Looks like it hasn't been announced yet. I must have read something some time ago that was a "prediction", not the official announcement.
- Iceman: $UVXY #ShortCalls – Sold UVXY Mar 16 2018 15.0 Calls @ 1.15 with the stock at 9.26. I will eventually buy a Jan 2019 Long call to turn this into a spread.
- Vehid: Why $UVXY trending up?
- optionswealth: @Vehid $UVXY I know the VIX was down into the 8 range a few days ago, because I was going to watch it to see if it stabilized there. Took my eye off the ball and now the VIX is at 11+. The market is at a high and it seems some may be thinking we are going to rest or pullback here. All the indicators I use also are at a high. I sure hope for at least a rest.
- champ: @Vehid $UVXY ---- #Speculators......
- Vehid: @champ @optionswealth $UVXY #Speculators thanks. A pullback won't surprise me either!
- champ: @Vehid $UVXY #Speculators ----- We will all know, when the markets pull back but as long as it holds, above the flat line and is green, all is positive. The Markets are still strong but some are taking profits. However, the markets could be tested today but #Patiences is a big part of making profits. Its still early and we will see how it plays out....but as of now this is normal. Traders and investors, always expect too much. However, I'm seeing new targets....and I'm making a buy list.
- Iceman: $UVXY #ShortCalls – Sold UVXY Mar 16 2018 16.0 Calls @ 1.16 with the stock at 9.38. The stock is up only 0.12 from my last sale but my strike price is a point higher for the same premium. Call buyers are stepping up 🙂
- Iceman: $UVXY #ShortCalls – Sold UVXY Mar 16 2018 17.0 Calls @ 1.17 Sold UVXY Mar 16 2018 18.0 Calls @ 1.18 Call buyers were stepping up 🙂 but the run is over for today
- GOOSE: $UVXY SPLIT, Looks like I was wrong about today $UVXY was going to split. Wrong internet info. Sorry.
- steve71: @GOOSE $UVXY BTO $UVXY @ 9.41. Plan to hold through Friday. The Budget/DACA/Wall scenario could get really ugly. Uglier. Sold down many of my positions to markers in anticipation of earnings and political circus.
- infocus: @GOOSE $UVXY Yes, I should have double checked. I didn't put on any $UVXY trades for this week, thinking I would wait until after the split. Apparently no set date for the split yet?
- infocus: #OptionsExpiration #Weeklys #Jan12 $SVXY Jan 12 2018 65 Puts $UVXY Jan 12 2018 17.5 Calls Have a great weekend everyone!
- champ: @woodman $DJI $JPM $WFC $PNC #indices #Political ---- Its very important, you #absolutely have to know, whats going on or you could get hit over the head, very hard and you have to be able to get up and out very fast but it will not happen fast and you will have time to cover, your re-treat.. with large ETF's like $UVXY, $SDS and others.
- infocus: #OPTIONS EXPIRATION $SVXY JAN 5 2018 90 Puts Also closed several $UVXY positions yesterday @.01. Was planning a road trip today, but chickened out because of bad weather. The thought of driving from Toronto through Buffalo and Erie, Pa. to Cleveland was more than I could handle. Have a warm weekend everyone!
- infocus: $UVXY Jan 5 2018 15 Calls BTC @.01 $UVXY Jan 5 2018 15.5 Calls BTC @.01 Won't trade any lower today. Will be on the road tomorrow.
- GOOSE: TRADES: $BLMN BTO STOCK @22.18 & 22.25 Thanks to @Arrow & @Aragorn In his HOD Post. $CVGI BTO STOCK @10.99 An @bRobert fave. ;>) $UVXY STO 1/12/18 10.5 CALLS .25 $UVXY Treated me well this week, so I figured, why not? ;>) Rev. Splits 1/16 $NTNX STO 1/19/18 37.50 CALLS @.75 i'm also short puts. Seems to be getting a little stronger today. Bad timing. Maybe??
- champ: @bigbartabs $OIH $GUSH --- I have notice that but I have not spend a lot of time researching that....but the simple answer could be, that investors always think ahead of the move...and pick-out their ETF, targets before the price of Oil or N-Gas.. pr ...
- bigbartabs: @champ $OIH $GUSH $UGAZ $XRT $Sand $USO $XME $TNA $VIX $UVXY #Hurricane ... yes, I'm a big holder of x3 ETFs. Currently I have full positions of $UDOW $SPXL $TQQQ $TNA $SOXL $TECL ... half positions in $LABU $GUSH... and overall 147% in with my trading account. I'm not currently in (or misssed) $EDC $FAS $CURE $DFEN $RETL $ERX $NUGT $DRN $TMF. I've been using these for almost a decade now (or since they debuted). Those that correlate close with their x1 ETF equivalents... I especially like. I'm hoping the volumes continue to rise with x3 ETFs... since many are pretty low volume, and are more management time intensive to hold.
- champ: @bigbartabs $OIH $GUSH $UGAZ $XRT $Sand $USO $XME $TNA $VIX $UVXY $UDOW $SPXL $TQQQ $SOXL $TECL $LABU $EDC $FAS $CURE $DFEN $RETL $ERX $NUGT $DRN $TMF #Hurricane ---- Yes, management time, is a real problem, just a lot of work but it pays off in a really big way....I will not swing any margin, that for sure....do you..? Day trades are free...as you know....I will be 100% invested on the close...I think I'm at around 130%...for now.
- bigbartabs: @champ $OIH $GUSH $UGAZ $XRT $Sand $USO $XME $TNA $VIX $UVXY $UDOW $SPXL $TQQQ $SOXL $TECL $LABU $EDC $FAS $CURE $DFEN $RETL $ERX $NUGT $DRN $TMF #Hurricane ... actually my management time is low, except for those x3 ETFs that are lower volume, and c ...
- champ: @bigbartabs $OIH $GUSH $UGAZ $XRT $Sand $USO $XME $TNA $VIX $UVXY $UDOW $SPXL $TQQQ $SOXL $TECL $LABU $EDC $FAS $CURE $DFEN $RETL $ERX $NUGT $DRN $TMF #Hurricane ---- You buy on significant pull backs. Yes, I also buy when others are selling and in many cases I also sell when others are buying or chasing but I do trade chase, with many day trades, with stop, right around entry and most of the time I never swing more than 1/2 of a chase trade...but I have already have put in the research time or I will not chase because... I have to know why I'm chasing.
- singlemalt: @champ $EMES $CRR Thanks for your replies. I believe the rising oil tide will lift a lot of boats, from all areas on the oil patch. Hope they all are big winners! Was glad to see an up day today, especially in the Naz. There's some laggards I hope make a comeback in there, $AAOI and $NVDA. Small position in former, np in latter, but want to add to both. My short in $UVXY is up 40% since the fake ABC news report Dec 1st. Would like to hold onto it indefinitely, if Rocket Man can keep his finger off the button.
- champ: @singlemalt $EMES $CRR $AAOI $NVDA $UVXY ---- I like that Short position and I saw your post before on that...very nice...smart trade.
- singlemalt: @champ $EMES $CRR $AAOI $NVDA $UVXY Wow Champ, you've got a great memory! Honestly, last I recall you had 52 positions, plus everything you're watching. Don't know how you do it. You've got to have one heck of a recall. Sort of like Cramer. I don't know how he does it either. And you must have four hands to research and post as much as you do! Thanks for all your input.
- infocus: #OptionsExpiration Expirations: $SVXY Dec 29 2017 90 Puts $SVXY Dec 29 2017 95 Puts $UVXY Dec 29 2017 20 Calls Possible Assignment: $CSX Dec 29 2017 55 Covered Calls (Stock closed @55.01) A happy, healthy New Year to everyone. It's been a successful 2017 for me and I hope everyone here has done well. Many thanks to everyone for all the help and support during the past year!
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $UVXY STO 1/12/17 15.0 CALLS @.32 1/16/18 Is the Reverse split.
- infocus: @GOOSE $UVXY Nice trade Gunslinger. I'm in the 17.5's for .24 No guts ;>)
- GOOSE: @infocus $UVXY Ha, ha, no guts maybe, but you got a brain, which is more important. Now a goose on the other hand............. ;>)
- GOOSE: A TRADE: Boredom is a terrible thing, sooooooo....... $UVXY STO 1/12/17 13.0 CALLS @.34 The reverse split, is on 1/16/17, I'll be out of all my $UVXY Options by then. EDIT: Should be CALLS NOT PUTS.
- GOOSE: SOME TRADES: Not for the risk averse. ;>) $UVXY STO 1/5/17 12.5 CALLS @.28 $PCG STO 1/5/17 46.0 CALLS @.30 $PCG STO 12/29/17 46.5 CALLS @.50 $CRR STO 1/19/17 10.0 CALLS @.45 @Champs mention, the stock, not this trade. I take all the blame. ;>)
- infocus: $UVXY BTC Dec 22 2017 17 Calls @.01 Will be away from computers tomorrow afternoon.
- Vehid: $UVXY slowly climbing
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $UVXY STO 1/12/18 14.0 CALLS @53 Reverse split on Jan. 16, so if no black goose, errr, swan event, things should be calm. ;>)
- infocus: @Iceman - Just wondering if you have any idea when the $SVXY and $UVXY might be "readjusting"? Seems like they may be nearing the lows and highs of the last adjustments. I'm pretty sure you don't have a crystal ball, but maybe a rough estimate? Thanks.
- GOOSE: @infocus $SVXY $UVXY Not @Iceman, Gunslinger. Split #9, Will occur on the quarter moon, Jan. 16, 2018. My ouija board just told me. ;>)
- infocus: @GOOSE $SVXY $UVXY #9 That's good to know. My ouija board is in the shop getting the oil changed. Hope you (and The Gunslinger) are doing well, going into the final showdown. Best holiday wishes to you, in advance. ; > )
- GOOSE: @infocus $SVXY $UVXY #9 Happy Holiday to you too.
- infocus: #OPTIONS EXPIRATION $SVXY Dec 15 2017 85 Puts $UVXY Dec 15 2017 21 Calls $UVXY Dec 15 2017 22 Calls Have a good weekend everyone.
- Junior1: BTC UVXY Dec 15 2017 23.0 Call @ 0.01 Originally sold on Dec 1 @ 0.39 $UVXY
- infocus: $UVXY STO Dec 22 2017 17 Calls @.12 Delta: .09
- GOOSE: OPTION EXPIRATION, 12/8/17 $VXX 12/8/17 36.5 CALLS EXPIRED $UVXY 12/8/17 14.5 CALLS EXPIRED $UVXY 12/8/17 16.0 CALLS EXPIRED Have a great and safe weekend everyone.
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $UVXY STO 12/22/17 18.0 CALLS @.44 Delta .25
- champ: $DJI @ 24,180 and the high was 24,534, down 354 points. ---- #Uncertainty is Back ---- I posted earlier, that I started taking profits, the last 2 days and I'm mostly out of the markets now. The only bank that I'm still holding is $BAC. I'm also out ...
- Vehid: @champ $LABD $LABU $SPY Thanks Champ. My trading system is dumb and basically I should do all those manually. Size was the reason that I lost money yesterday. Today I did not add until the ramp started in 1-min data without any pull back. Nice firm slow uptrend. I also got a list of ETFs with highest day range and market cap over 10M ready for tomorrow! $SOXL $LABU $LABD $SOXS $UVXY $TVIX $BRZU $JNUG $UGAZ $TECL $JDST $DGAZ $SQQQ $TQQQ $NUGT $DUST $SRTY $TNA $TZA $URTY
- GOOSE: A TRADE: The devil made me do it. $UVXY STO 12/8/17 13.5 PUTS @.40 PUTS of all things. Silly me. Have a bunch of Short calls @14.5, so maybe I thought this might be helpful. Mulla me, my home Teigu. ;>)
- champ: $UVXY $SDS ---- News just dropped the markets...President Trump, just said a #Shutdown could happen...when asked, I'm reading.
- GOOSE: $UVXY STARTING UP AGAIN.
- champ: @GOOSE $UVXY --- I'm also in and its up about a $1 off the low.....I also have $SDS this hedge and its over $0.50. Both are large positions.
- champ: $SDS $UVXY ....took profits on 90%, of both of these positions, on the close.
- GOOSE: $UVXY Just went ballistic. Any news?
- Vehid: @GOOSE $UVXY entered at $14.23 with stop at 13.95. will check news later!
- singlemalt: @GOOSE $UVXY Flynn pleading guilty to lying to FBI
- Henry: @GOOSE $UVXY Flynn is supposed to testify against Potus source ABC
- woodman: @GOOSE $UVXY - it was reported that Flynn will testify against Trump. Here is the video of the ABC News report. https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/936627327236235266
- singlemalt: @singlemalt $UVXY oh, and he's gonna "talk"
- Bridget: @GOOSE $UVXY $GLD also spiked
- GOOSE: #Don't be that guy! I wouldn't close out my $UVXY short 14.50 call contracts for .06, because I wanted to pay only .05. Hey it's Friday, and they will expire in 4'ish hours right? What could happen? Yeh, right. Now the contracts are, wait for it. 1.99. When will I learn. Oy!
- DAN: Careful here. A lot of volatility in the market over two big catalysts. Flynn is apparently ready to testify that candidate Trump told him to contact the Russians. True or not? Not relevant. This is a news story that will have a long impact on the market. It's not an event...it's going to be a story that will play out over weeks ...and probably months. The other catalyst is taxes. Who knows what's gonna happen there. Volatility is spiking. As GOOSE has been pointing out, $UVXY is making a big move.
- GOOSE: $UVXY Ballistic. #THANK YOU! To all who responded to my post. Have a great weekend. GOOSE
- success: @GOOSE $UVXY #Don . . Goose. . .searching all over . . move started around 11:10 . . you have any idea what cause the drop
- Forexpro: @success $UVXY #Don Hi, Success, Please see Woodman's post, below, with video link. All the best!
- DAN: $UVXY -- active traders can consider buying UVXY on this news. Options have very wide spreads, but the ETF is really liquid.
- gwenzee: @success $UVXY #Don Flynn may testify against Trump. This is the reason given on FOX News.
- GOOSE: $UVXY SHORT OPTIONS expiring today. Whew! Dodged that bullet...Good thing I'm nimble on my feet, or very lucky.
- GOOSE: $UVXY Well it looks like my 14.50 short calls MAY expire after all. $UVXY @14.46. For my next act.................
- Junior1: @Iceman I took advantage, granted a little late: STO $UVXY Dec 15 23.0 Calls @ 0.39
- GOOSE: OPTION EXPIRATION, 12/1/17 $UVXY 12/1/17 14.50 CALLS A little more than usual position. Just lucky, no big brain. $AA 12/1/17 41.50 PUTS Busy with the account today, so will post trades now. $UVXY STO 12/8/17 What else? 14.50 CALLS @1.54 $VXX STO 12/8/17 36.50 CALLS @.54 Delta .25 $PCG BTC 12/1/17 55.0 PUTS @.75 Lost .20 per contract $AA BTC 12/1/17 41.50 CALLS @.25 Made .10 per contract. BTO these to protect above PUTS, when it looked like I might be assigned.
- singlemalt: @champ OK, after counting my chips after today, and reading the posts, as a newish member I remember #politics is off limits, however, being in no count fly-over country I have my beliefs, which happen to align with "you can't always believe wha ...
- champ: @singlemalt $UVXY #politics ---- Good work, today...I like your style and your post. I will be the first to say, that my #1 goal, in the forum, is to try to make $$$$, as fast as possible and help others in the forum, along the way... by posting my stock ideas/positions and market/stock news. As we all know, #Political news is driving the markets, up and down, we really need to pay attention to..all..the #NewsFlow, daily. I trade off of News and research. We really don't know, how many more easy trading/investing days we have left. We really need to move fast and smart and post the best stock ideas, as possible, for all to review nightly. We alway need to have trading plans, that includes risk management and it sure sounds like your on top of your game. Have a nice Weekend!
- DrScience: $VXX $UVXY Inside day, starting to creep toward the upper end of the range with the Dow up 180.
- Iceman: $VIX $UVXY $SVXY - the VIX index is up a quiet 5% but the Volatility ETFs are virtually flat, not reacting to the move
- Iceman: $UVXY #ShortCalls #ClassicVXXGame - bought back a large number of contracts in several accounts when they finally dropped to a penny. Bought to close UVXY1 JAN 19 2018 60.0 Calls @ 0.01. These were pre-split contracts on 25 shares. Sold between February and May at prices from 1.76 up to 6.20. Also Bought to close UVXY1 JAN 19 2018 33.0 Calls @ 0.01. Sold in August at 1.51
- GOOSE: TRADES: Back in business, been ACAT'd to TDA . Good, got great commissions. Bad, struggling with TOS. ;>( Greatest, able to trade $UVXY again. IAB was off the wall with the margin requirement for $UVXY. $CELG BTO STOCK @105.16 Fat fingered it, but ok. $CVGI BTO STOCK @11.20 $UVXY STO 12/1/17 14.5 CALLS @.35 $UVXY STO 12/8/17 16.0 CALLS @.50 Wishing everybody a great Thanksgiving. SMM and OMM are 2 of the Blessings I'll be Thankful for. AAnd of course my Lady D Mom. ;>)
- infocus: @GOOSE $UVXY $CELG $CVGI Good to see you back, and hope you find TOS to your liking. Works for me!
- optionswealth: @Iceman $ABX $CVS $ESRX $FL $FOSL $GILD $M $NOV $TAP $SVXY $UVXY $LB $NBL #OptionsExpiration #Monthly #Nov17 #FallingKnife What you do in trading is what I eventually aspire to do when my account grows enough to do so. (-8 Keep up the winning trades.
Plenty of #FallingKnife trades expiring ($ABC $CVS $ESRX $FL $FOSL $GILD $M $NOV $TAP) plus a few volatility positions ($SVXY and $UVXY)
Taking a nice gain on $LB that was acquired via Put assignment in August and going long one new stock $NBL. A s ...
- champ: $UVXY $SDS --- I added to both swing hedges RHRN.....keeping the adds tight
- Iceman: $UVXY #ShortPuts - Bought to close 2 UVXY Nov 17 2017 14.0 Puts @ 0.01. We all know that the VIX could collapse at any time. Sold these on 11/03/2017 at 0.60.
- champ: $DJI 23,273 --- #News on $BAC ---- It appears that the markets are still looking for direction but are holding, for now, know real drop, at this time. Sold more position, just taking profits. Still swinging both hedges $UVXY and $SDS and full risk m ...
- champ: $SDS @ $44.30....New short hedge position this morning and I'm also holding $UVXY. I'm also, taking profits on a few more positions this morning.
- champ: $SDS ....Out... flat for the day, will take a new look in the morning... and I'm swinging 1/2 of $UVXY. One reason I'm swinging is....theirs no real risk, that the markets are going to have a nice move higher, in the AH's... thats just not going to happen. My guess is, the risk is... only to the downside, for now. I don't know what type of news, could bounce the markets in the AH's, that will only happen if, the Tax Reform Bill passes....and thats down the road, for now...I'm guessing.
- champ: $DJI @ 23,422 --- #Journal Entry ---- I'm invested in the markets now 66% and thats down 6% from my post on 10/31. My accounts made new daily highs, all last week because of the energy sector. I'm now out all of my large Oil names, only holding $XOM ...
- champ: $UVXY @ $16...dropped in this hedge on the close.
- Iceman: $UVXY #ShortCalls – Added short calls for next week with the stock approaching 17 - Sold UVXY Nov 17 2017 27.5 Calls @ 0.34 Sold UVXY Nov 17 2017 28.0 Calls @ 0.34 Sold UVXY Nov 17 2017 28.5 Calls @ 0.34
- Junior1: @Iceman $UVXY #ShortCalls I've been following (and greatly appreciating) your trades for quite some time. Can I ask... why do you do "chains" like these? If the 28.5's are the same as 27.5's, why not just do all at the higher strike... less trades, less commission, less oversight?
- Iceman: @Junior1 $UVXY #ShortCalls - I sold the 27.5 Calls first, then entered an order for the next higher strike at the same price instead of trying to get a few more pennies on my second sale at the same strike. And so on
- champ: $SDS $UVXY ---- Getting ready to add, large Hedges...the Senate is going to release their own version of the Tax Reform Bill, could start a little fire works....all Spec positions have been dropped, for now.
- champ: $SDS is a 2 X's short on the S&P 500 ---- and the $UVXY is a market volatility short that works off of the VIX short-term Futures Index and is also a 2 X's short....very complicated and is hard to explain...you could call your broker for info. I did well this morning and re-entered with small positions and was waiting to add but with no real negative market moving news, I dropped both instantly, after the vote.
- Iceman: $UVXY #CoveredCalls #Rollup - I probably could have done better because I was early but now that $UVXY has pulled back it looks like I did OK. Bought to close UVXY Nov 10 2017 18.0 Calls/ Sold UVXY Nov 17 2017 18.5 Calls @ 0.50 Credit with the stock at 16.20 (on the way up). Bought to close UVXY Nov 10 2017 18.5 Calls/ Sold UVXY Nov 17 2017 19.0 Calls @ 0.50 Credit with the stock at 16.26. I gave up the rest of this week's potential gains to make even more next week.
- Junior1: BTC $UVXY Dec 15 2017 91.0 Call @ 0..05 originally sold 10/25/17 (2 weeks ago) @ 0.52
- Iceman: $UVXY #ShortPuts #Rolldown - Bought to close UVXY Nov 3 2017 15.0 Puts/Sold UVXY Nov 17 2017 14.0 Puts @ 0.55 Credit with the stock at 14.99 and less than 5 minutes to the close. A nice gain on this week's Puts.
- Iceman: #OptionsExpiration #Weeklys #Nov3 - an interesting #Earnings driven week. $CMG $STMP and $TSLA trades yielded big gains in a short time. Reaped the rewards of putting on $SVXY and $UVXY positions during last week's minor volatility spike. No assignments this week. -- Expirations -- CMG (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 257.5 Puts CMG (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 260 Puts DUST (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 25.5 Puts MYL (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 34.5 Puts NUGT (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 30.5 Calls (Covered) STMP (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 140 Puts STMP (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 170 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 68 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 69 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 70 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 71 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 72 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 73 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 74 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 75 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 79 Puts TSLA (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 270 Puts UAA (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 20 Calls (Covered) UAA (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 20.5 Calls (Covered) UVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 19 Calls (Covered) UVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 25.5 Calls UVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 26 Calls UVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 26.5 Calls UVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 27 Calls UVXY (Weekly) Nov 3 2017 27.5 Calls
- Iceman: $UVXY #ShortCalls - A couple of small speculative positions with the stock just over 16. Sold UVXY NOV 10 2017 20.5 Calls @ 0.41 Sold UVXY NOV 10 2017 21.0 Calls @ 0.42
- RedLeaf1: @Iceman $UVXY #ShortCalls Do you use trailing stops? Or stop limits?
|Stock Price||$USD 15.58|
The investment seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond to three times the inverse (-3x) of the daily performance of the Dow Jones U.S. FinancialsSM Index. The fund invests in derivatives that ProShare Advisors believes, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as three times the inverse (-3x) of the daily return of the index. The index measures the performance of the financial services sector of the U.S. equity market. ProShare Advisors uses a mathematical approach to investing. It is non-diversified.Request Video of UVXY
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 55,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (55,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!