Weight Watchers International Inc (NYSE:WTW)
Old Forum Content for WTWMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $WTW Flag/cup . targets $82 ./ $90+ . Earning 2/22. Similar to W, will be taking significant profits and adding hedges prior.
- debeers: @bRobert $WTW -You're a fat cat on this one. Congrats.
- bRobert: @debeers $WTW It's a pairs trade with $RACE. I lean to the lean
- bRobert: $WTW . Target $90 + . Weekly squeeze breakout. Add on pullbacks
- mgoodw: @bRobert $WTW Welcome back bRobert!
- Robert1965: @bRobert $WTW what do you consider a pull back looking for $70.00, is that too low
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $WTW The lower the better :) Under current market conditions the risk/reward is less favorable for a new position unless the stock is closer to the 50d. WTW is easy to hold at this level with a stop until earnings. 2/27 . There are MANY other stocks that are offering a more favorable risk reward now.
- woodman: $WTW - has held up well. It hasn't fallen below the 21dEMA during all this Market turmoil.
- bRobert: $WTW . Still holding full position stock/calls WEEKLY target $90+ . (unchanged since triggered >50 )
- champ: $WTW ....running and I added
- champ: $WTW------OUT.....on the hight turn.....took the $$$$.
- debeers: @champ $WTW -Its official--you're buyin' dinner
- bRobert: @champ $WTW Ferrari (RACE) is giving away WTW membership with each purchase. ;) Target $90 Weekly squeeze breakout
- captron: $WTW On fire and still going.
- rah: $WTW (from Woodmans List) up 15% on release of Strategic Vision for next few years - 2020.
- bRobert: @captron $WTW Target 1 $90 Weekly squeeze breakout WEEKLY squeeze breakouts make large sustained moves.
- captron: @bRobert $WTW There is also about 5 days of short covering which would help it along.
- bRobert: @captron $WTW Better than a kick in the butt.
- champ: $WTW @ $73 ----- This could be a good Spec Day trade short...??....at this level.
- judysteiner: $wtw STILL Going ,, in
- bRobert: @champ $WTW Why fight the prevailing trend? You must root for the salmon
- champ: @bRobert $WTW @ $74 ----- Extremely strong, on news...up 17%.... but I'm watching for a new short....but only if it turns.
- bRobert: @champ $WTW I understand ultra short trends. But In long term much more to be made on the upside. $90 + will be printed
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $WTW You can trade almost anything on a 1 min/5 minute chart. there are ebbs and flows. Make sure though that this is your game. You're going against the prevailing long term trend
- Robert1965: @champ $WTW what would be the turn 71-70
- Robert1965: @bRobert $WTW no I think it went up too fast, missed the entry 64.80 i was too slow kept chasing it then gave up when it hit 70
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $WTW this was one to own/hold since the WEEKLY squeeze breakout. these are powerful movers. See how well behaved this was during the market downtrend drama . Courage under fire. Never sold a single share or call.
- bRobert: $WTW . Weekly flag. Target 1 $90 . Long calls
- bRobert: $WTW "phase 3" Weekly breakout
- bRobert: $WTW weekly breakout. Early phase 3. Short squeeze.
- bRobert: $WTW Weekly squeeze breakout/throwback. Target 1 $90
- issues: @bRobert $WTW Rob Missed you yesterday. Glad you're back. I feel more confident with your posts. I added to $CBOE and bought $CNC $MDT $GGG $WB. Thanks for you!!!
- bRobert: $WTW Sale likely over . This came out of a tight WEEKLY volatility squeeze Target 1 $90
- barbed: $wtw What happened to WTW this morning?
- captron: $WTW My trailing stop got hit. It was a nice run.
- bRobert: @barbed $wtw Nothing. do you think it just goes straight up? It has moved up 50% .in less than a month.
- barbed: @bRobert $wtw Good reminder. Thank you.
- Robert1965: @bRobert $wtw Would you start a postion on the pull back here or wait
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $wtw . I would ideally like to see a green candle but a strong reversal is mitigating losses. If you're aggressive , add with a stop just below today's low. Conservative, wait for green candle and place stop below .
- bRobert: $WTW Walking to $90 target 1. WEEKLY chart shows the power of squeezes in this time frame. (more than a day or two) Long calls from below. Add on pullbacks/higher lows
- captron: @bRobert $WTW I am interested as to how you come up with 90 for a target.
- bRobert: @captron $WTW WEEKLY chart. huge cup & handle ish formation. handle $50 . cup nadir $10 . 50 - 10 +50 . = . $90. Conceptually, this is coming out of a vey tight WEEKLY squeeze. WEEKLy/MONTHLY squeeze breakouts make huge sustained moves. that fit the timeframe. That's why I focus on long term charts. I scout for longer term employees that will provide huge point gains. I only need a few of them. Very easy to manage with a day job. I sleep welll at night.
- bRobert: $WTW $90 + target Add on pullbacks/bounce
- woodman: $WTW $TSCO - continue to climb.
- woodman: $WTW moving well.
- bRobert: $WTW $W $NUS All high short interest. All with high upside potential.
- mgoodw: @bRobert $WTW $W $NUS Do you have a price target on WTW?
- bRobert: $WTW WEEKLY squeeze breakout target $90+ $65 close flagpole target Add on pullbacks/bounces
- bRobert: $WTW Flag watch for next leg to $66 Long term $90+
- debeers: $WTW- Oprah's public also includes her shareholders. I don't think we can afford to lose her to public service......................
- bRobert: $WTW Next leg now
- woodman: $WTW - move up out of flag on the daily. On the weekly, it's Week 1 out of the squeeze.
- bRobert: $WTW Flag . Next target $66 . $90 + . longer term. Weekly squeeze breakouts go a long way. Early
- bRobert: $WTW WEEKLY squeeze breakout continues. (early) Target $90 Long calls from below $43 and $45
- champ: $WTW @ $55....running with the market and I added.
- woodman: @bRobert $WTW - January Effect (new year diets).
- bRobert: @woodman $WTW Ferrari effect. Can't fit
- woodman: @bRobert $WTW - Not in my neighborhood. Perhaps the Mini-Cooper Effect.
- bRobert: $WTW Also a MONTHLY breakout. Cup/handle target $90
- debeers: @bRobert $WTW -Your bank sounds like its getting pudgier by the minute!!! Congrats
- champ: $WTW @ $57 ...HOD....needs to break thru this level
- Robert1965: @champ $WTW are you out
- bRobert: @debeers $WTW I started a trust fund for my new grand daughter. I hope to have college/grad school covered. I have 18 + years runway. We started on a very good foot. Glad this is not my primary avocation. It's nice to step away. My dad did this for a living and loved it until he retired in his late 70's. He offered a more personal service and his clients did very well by him. I'm not sure he would embrace the new market.
- champ: $WTW $LGIH ----Out....trading positions near the high.
- captron: $WTW Perhaps the shorts are starting to cover. Love it. Long.
- woodman: $WTW - coming back to VWAP here.
- woodman: $WTW ... and there it goes, bouncing off VWAP
- Bridget: #Notes: Financials making a move on Fed comments $SCHW $RF $FAS $BK $TLT falling $IWM is starting to catch up, new highs $XLV is working $XBI is recovering, almost cup and handle $HON - new high $MNST - new high, 50dMA catching up $DWDP - moving higher after a flag, weekly breakout $YUMC - at the top of the range, close to setting a new high, check out weekly chart $IMMU flag and now moving higher. Broke through resistance at $17. Target $19 $GILD - breaking out of tight squeeze, high IVR $WTW - day 2 of this breakout, new high $ILMN - new high on volume $CORT - pullback, now moving higher $BSX - short squeeze $HOG - consolidating, alert at $53 for breakout $LNG - rolling over Airlines seeing weakness - $DAL $ALK $HA $LUV $SAVE
- Thebigshort: @Bridget $SCHW $RF $FAS $BK $TLT $IWM $XLV $XBI $HON $MNST $DWDP $YUMC $IMMU $GILD $WTW $ILMN $CORT $BSX $HOG $LNG $DAL $ALK $HA $LUV $SAVE #Notes $fcx Do you think that it is doing phase 3
- bRobert: @woodman $WTW I like minis. Under spec clutches in their turbo models however is huge design flaw.
16. $WTW – look at weekly squeeze. You’re really not late…particularly if POTUS is a spokesman.
17. $MNST – high volume continuation.
18. $EDU – alert today. Working off Thursday’s gap and crap.
19. $MOH &ndash ...
- JBed: $WTW moving higher
- bRobert: $WTW Weekly squeeze. Oprah effect.
- woodman: @bRobert $WTW $PLNT#JanuaryEffect - two pieces of anecdotal evidence in support of these stocks: (1) my gym (Planet Fitness) was more crowded than usual this weekend; and(2) my wife's lady friends in the neighborhood have started a biggest weight loss contest.
- champ: $WTW @ $51---- BreakOut...I'm in.
- bRobert: @champ $WTW WEEKLY speaks volumes. think of FCX
- bRobert: $WTW WEEKLY TARGET $90 Shorts 8+days to cover Long calls from below
- khamilton: @bRobert $WTW Does "from below" mean in the money, deep in the money, or neither? Thank you. Just closed a call on $EXAS for nice profit. Thank you for bringing the stock to the forum's attention last week.
- Robert1965: $WTW anyone taking profits on this
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $WTW Long term hold from below. No
- champ: @bRobert $WTW---- I have been #Patiently waiting for this BreakOut and I'm in with size and I really don't know why it took so long... for all the Hollywood ladies, in black Gowns to start buying this stock but the trigger, could have been last nights event and now everyone in Hollywood is buying and all we have to do, is hold and watch everyone chase.
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $WTW WEEKLY is my time frame. Big squeeze. Looking to resolve upward.
- gwenzee: @champ $WTW #Patiently Black always makes one look thinner. Optical illusion.
- debeers: $WTW- in light of the fiasco that is $EXAS today, thank goodness for Weight Watchers!
- champ: $WTW ----OUT....near the high...for now but I re-loaded.
- Robert1965: @champ $WTW where would you reenter, I'am looking at 52
- champ: @Robert1965 $WTW ----- I'm loaded but I have not re-entered and might not, don't really know....but for the day..... this move could be over with...???? Really has to drop, over a couple of $$$, for me.
- Robert1965: @Robert1965 $WTW just missed it 52.26 low
- champ: @Robert1965 $WTW ---- My guess is....no real hurry, its not going anywhere and the easy $$$$ and have been banked already.
- debeers: $WTW-Danny always asks us to consider who is behind you when you own a position or if you are considering owning it. As of 1/2/2018 Oprah owns 6,370,283 Weight Watcher shares. On e of us is having a really good day!
- bRobert: $WTW 'following intraday chart. Squeeze 15 min. Long leap calls
- bRobert: @khamilton $WTW $EXAS My entry was from double bottom around $42. Added at $46.
- bRobert: @champ $WTW #Patiently Patience is an important discipline to master for many important things in life. Decisiveness when a key situation/opportunity arises is another
- champ: @bRobert $WTW #Patiently ---- Yes, thats for sure and ...."Opportunities are not made they are #Recognized and #Exploited"...
- bRobert: $WTW Still setting up. Look at the weekly.
- traderbren: @bRobert $RACE - LOL. yeah, it would likely be a squeeze without $WTW. ;-)
- bRobert: @traderbren $RACE $WTW Tight squeeze
- debeers: @champ $WTW -Weight watchers has 2 outperform quarters: the first is the report AFTER the holidays. The second is the report right before the height of swimsuit season................
- woodman: $WTW getting a boost from this: http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/02/investing/weight-watchers-dj-khaled/index.html
- bRobert: $WTW WEEKLY noose tightening. This will really move. One way OR the other. Money to be made either way. Bias and position long via calls from below, call spreads. Trading around core.
|Stock Price||$USD 79.72|
Weight Watchers International, Inc. is a provider of weight management services, operating globally through a network of Company-owned and franchise operations.Request Video of WTW
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 2nd, 2018 - 2018 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 35.25 20.91%
- $USD 79.72 13.32%
- $USD 17.31 12.67%
- $USD 27.93 -2.13%
- $USD 37.43 0.37%
- $USD 101.04 5.08%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 55,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (55,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!