Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ZYNE)
Old Forum Content for ZYNEMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- spmeyers: $ZYNE pullback to low risk entry (though I'm waiting for an up day)
- woodman: @spmeyers $ZYNE - $GWPH is back to the rising 200 day.
- Bridget: $ZYNE new 52 week high. In a long term bowl pattern.
- tjv821: @Bridget $ZYNE @woodman my stock is leaving without me :(
- woodman: $ZYNE - has a tendency to consolidate around the 50 day, then move up.
- woodman: $ZYNE cup and handle. $GWPH bounce off 50 day.
- bnnybklyn: Very Red day yesterday, but last part of day saw $ZYNE making a move, tripled position size and turned a frown upside down today so far...
- woodman: $ZYNE - may be readying to emerge out of the handle up past the top of cup.
- BinaryJay17: $ZYNE - going on sale / high volume dump on the 5 minute
- Henry: @BinaryJay17 $ZYNE Some chatter about Trumps opinion on medical vs recreational, that was a few hours ago though
- BinaryJay17: @Henry $ZYNE I see news about greater enforcement of laws on Cannabis. Might be a good time to invest in private prisons again.
- woodman: $ZYNE - cup and handle.
- tjv821: $woodman $zyne getting zinie again :(
- tjv821: Anyone know why $zyne or $ptla having a rough day or need to be concerned??
- woodman: @tjv821 $zyne $ptla - the pullback in ZYNE here seems logical and predictable. It moved up nearly 50% since pulling back to the 50 day just 2.5 weeks ago. It then moved all the way back up to its 1/18 recent high ($23.07). That's one heck of a move in a short time. I bought on 2/1 and added on 2/9, then sold half of mine at $22.88 on 2/14, figuring it was likely not to just keep moving up above that recent high. Still holding the other half. If you click on the ticker, you'll see my posts laying out what I was up to/saying with this one. As for what happens now, I can't say. I wouldn't be buying it today. I could certainly see it moving lower from here.
- woodman: @tjv821 $zyne $ptla - I sold a little more of $ZYNE a little while ago. So I am down to a 25% position from what I was at.
- tjv821: @woodman $zyne $ptla $ZYNE Tks for your reply
- woodman: $ZYNE - faked me out this morning. Decent comeback. Still have about 25% of my prior position.
- woodman: $ZYNE - completed the roundtrip back to it's 1/18 recent high, hitting my goal. I just sold half.
- woodman: $ZYNE continuing up. $GWPH flag. (ZYNE long; GWPH np.)
- champ: @woodman $ZYNE $GWPH----I'm still holding $GWPH ...M&A...I believe it's just a matter of time before they are bought out....
- woodman: $ZYNE - only half way through the day but another daily higher high and higher low (thus far).
- woodman: $ZYNE - 7th consecutive day of higher lows and higher highs.
- bnnybklyn: @DAN $SAND Thnx, yeah a bunch of other stuff really working $WB $TSRO $AVXS $GKOS $ZYNE - actually struggling with where to find entries to add to all these "working" ones.
- DAN: @bnnybklyn $SAND $WB $TSRO $AVXS $GKOS $ZYNE Stick with some parameters that work. If they're not at high probability / low risk buy points, then avoid them. Patient money is typically smart money.
- woodman: $ZYNE - can't make up it's mind today on whether it likes red or green, but it's up about 15% since pulling back to the 50 day last week. No predictions on what it will do today, but it still has more room to move higher if so inclined. I got long on the move above the 8dEMA on 2/1, so I don't have much profit in it at this point. I'll continue to watch that level.
- woodman: $ZYNE - hammer, and moving up through Friday's intraday high.
- woodman: $ZYNE with some potential.
- tjv821: @woodman $ZYNE bk in last week right bf the secondary still licking my wounds
- woodman: @tjv821 $ZYNE - ugh, sorry to hear. I did buy some. Seems to be getting some legs, though volume could be better overall.
- tjv821: $zyne anyone know why this is down today I thought the floor was in on the secondary ???
- tjv821: $zyne so much for not chasing :( ouch
- issues: @tjv821 $zyne Thank you Bridget, the sage of SMM, for writing yesterday to wait for a pull back. Good tip. Really appreciate your posts. BTW with such good advice your account must be really doing well, right?
- Bridget: @issues $zyne Oh how I wish that were so. I would say that I am pretty good at reading the chart, but my trade management skills are still a work in progress. I hold my losers too long and don't hold my winners long enough. But working with Dan has made me a lot better. Hoping that 2017 could be my best year yet.
- spmeyers: $ZYNE breakout all-time high, but I'd wait for pullback
- tjv821: $zyne is working great without me :(
- Rasta: @tjv821 $zyne ditto $SND
- tjv821: $asix and $zyne hope I won't get caught chasing
- tjv821: $zyne anyone else in this getting tired??
- tjv821: $zyne woodman did u get back in bc this is on fire finally
- tjv821: $zyne woodman did you get bk into this working pretty well??
- woodman: @tjv821 $zyne - I did not.
- tjv821: $zyne holding
- tjv821: woodman it appears I got $zyne again
- tjv821: $zyne glad I bought yesterday
- woodman: $ZYNE nice move, lots of volume.
- woodman: $ZYNE still trying to move above resistance, but backing off here in the early going. Good room above if it can get thru.
- tjv821: $zyne woodman u bk in??
- woodman: @tjv821 $zyne Funny, I was looking at it today. I have some place holder shares, that's it. It's been knocking on that resistance. I really don't want any individual biotech names, but this one interests to the extent that it doesn't have any coming catalysts that could surprise me. Still, I'm not comfortable with individual biotech names given how many have gotten crushed by bad news but still find myself looking at them.
- woodman: $ZYNE - posted on this yesterday. Continuing up so far today.
- traderbren: @woodman $ZYNE -- nice, thanks Woodman.
- coldevinc: @woodman $ZYNE Thanks good find
- woodman: @coldevinc $ZYNE - Better than my attempt to buy a silver miner which failed! Tough Market. Chop, chop, chop, with machines and daytraders scalping pennies.
- woodman: $ZYNE - back up through the 8dEMA, off the 50 day, to the 21dEMA.
- tjv821: $zyne thang god I sold this a few days ago
- tjv821: $zyne getting crushed today
- woodman: @tjv821 $zyne - Yeah. I've been watching it. It's interested me but I held off. The other stocks in the area continue to do well. I either didn't have them on my radar or couldn't bring myself to chase them.
- woodman: @tjv821 $zyne What the heck, I picked up an entry in this on the test of 12.66. Nice tail. Maybe stupid.
- woodman: @captron $GWPH - also watch $ZYNE for a move above $14.44 - the "other" marijuana stock ... could be a mover in sympathy with GWPH.
- captron: $ZYNE @ woodman Thanks. I am not familiar with this one. Will check it out.
- woodman: @Bridget $CARA - Another cannabas med stock - $GWPH $ZYNE
- woodman: $CARA $GWPH $ZYNE -- And $CRBP of course, having a heckuva day!
- woodman: $ZYNE - the other (think $GWPH) marijuana healthcare stock.
- tjv821: $zyne drifting down to the 10 day
- tjv821: $zyne pulling back
- tjv821: $zyne taking it in the zinie today
- Bridget: @tjv821 $zyne I closed half my position yesterday
- Bridget: $ZYNE working for me. Forming a big cup pattern. Bought this on the recent rise in volume. Still far from its all time high though. #ipo
- Bridget: $ZYNE broke out of consolidation on the weekly chart yesterday and pulled back today but now bouncing off previous resistance. I see this as a good buy point with a stop just below $11
- Bridget: $ZYNE this recent IPO had a big day today. Still not above its ipo price though.
- maratom71: $AEMD, $EGO, $RAND,$ZYNE, just some names was looking at today, have only small position in $EGO, all were rockets today. Just saying
- cmac: @maratom71 $AEMD $EGO $RAND $ZYNE wow, you like those low priced stocks.....
- gt: $ZYNE any of you biotechians know this one?
|Stock Price||$USD 5.73|
Zynerba Pharmeceuticals Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing proprietary next-generation synthetic cannabinoid therapeutics formulated for transdermal delivery.Request Video of ZYNE
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 14th, 2017 - 2017 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 25.74 16.11%
- $USD 23.76 15.34%
- $USD 5.25 10.64%
- $USD 5.73 -110.27%
- $USD 16.49 -68.68%
- $USD 5.91 -60.38%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 49,700 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (49,700) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!