Strategy Session Notes (February 27, 2018)SS 022718
COTD: TSLA – Alert $360.50
TNX – making another run at 3.0. Powell was hawkish…stocks went dovish.
SPX – reversal of yesterday’s rally. This is a lower high and likely to pull back more. Careful about any new buys. If you’re buying, focus on non-correlated stocks.
DJI – remember red box, green box. Red boxes all over the place.
DJT – another BEG pattern.
NDX – within 22 points of ATH. Likely at the end of the line here.
- CASA – breakout. This time, it held. Likely to see more upside from here. Look at volume. 3rd highest volume since the stock opened. Alert $23.00
- TRHC – still holding at support…but still a lot of supply overhead.
- HQY – Lazarus pattern.
- BLUE – still tightening.
- WING – recovered from earnings selloff. Now higher. Weak hands gone?
Market Rollover stocks:
- SOCL – end of the rally.
- GOOGL – Shortable at 1,117. Buy to cover at $1,150. ALERT 1150 AND 1117
- FB – Alert $181.30 AND $185.80. Shortable here, and buy to cover $185.80. Your target would be modest.
- WB – Next buying opportunity is around $120. Alert $121. Remember – red/green box.
- TWTR – cover above $34. Alert $31.25 AND $34
- HACK – cyber stocks stalling.
- PANW – gap and reverse.
- CYBR – Big Phase 2 move. Stay away from this sector.
- XHB – stay away. Too steep in rally and selloff.
- TOL – disappointing earnings. This flows through the sector.
- LEN – weekly…sure looks like more of a blowoff than we’ve seen in a while.
- DHI – still diving.