Adobe Inc. (NASDAQ:ADBE)
Old Forum Content for ADBEMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- cmaxwel1: $ADBE 5 shares added.
- mradams0621: @cmaxwel1 $ADBE got in at the open, bad move, doubled down lower, (Dan would not be proud of his slow but improving student) , now back to even and still love the chart expecting it to close strong. Hate gap up days. Way to hard.
- mradams0621: @mradams0621 $ADBE Stop monster got me again. Another paper cut. DangitDarnit#!-it!!
- AlexH: @mradams0621 $PAYS $ADBE sorry to hear that, good job getting out
- scottrades: @mradams0621 $PAYS $ADBE Pays is a little extended right now. It's hard to buy in this market intraday.
- mradams0621: @AlexH $PAYS $ADBE Wrong. Got in late, doubled down lower, stoped out at the low of day. Poster child for poor entry, poor risk management, poor exit, but a great lesson for why I should not day trade. I can literally sing along with @Dan, every work of the #59min trader coarse. I sing it with him, his every word, after listening to it over 50 times. I know what to do. I know how to do this. But do I execute? No. Knowledge without Discipline is a dangerous cocktail.
- spmeyers: @mradams0621 $PAYS $ADBE #59min you might try using a defined checklist that you go through before taking an entry -- these criteria need to be met; slows down the impulses that can override reason
- mradams0621: @AlexH Ask Scott what he thinks about $PAYS. Kinda sorta looks like the type of price action he likes, but I could be wrong. I'm just paper trading it today. Already lost my max limit on an $ADBE trade. Bought the top, sold the bottom, again. So I'm wrong a lot. Edit: and wrong again. In at VWAP bounce, out on VWAP FAIL = trade fail. It least it was just a paper trade, so thankful for that.
- jnvest: $ADBE seems to be at a good buy level. Thoughts??
- spmeyers: @jnvest $ADBE too choppy for me
- DAN: @mradams0621 $ADBE I AM proud of you, mradams0621. I see your progress. You make me proud on a very regular basis. 8-)
- scottrades: My video notes for today: I think this market is making us cranky. COTD: Can $NLOK Stay Alive around $16? $SPY Lower Low $QQQ Lower Low $GLD Looks good. $GDX/$NUGT Not as good. $ADBE Holding right at the 200 Day. Watch above 313 $TPX Decent bounce on low volume. Still loose but strong close today. $QIWI Decent close $WORK Back above the 50 Day. Needs to tighten up.
- debeers: @scottrades $NLOK $SPY $QQQ $GLD $GDX $NUGT $ADBE $TPX $QIWI $WORK Thanks for the "golden" advice, scotty.
- spmeyers: $ADBE watching for 260
- Ajax4Hire: $EASI Amplify EASI Tactical Growth ETF(top 15) 4.09% $ENPH Enphase Energy Inc 3.80% $SEDG Solaredge Technologies Inc 3.21% $STAR iStar Inc 3.19% $DXCM DexCom Inc 3.00% $NTES NetEase Inc 2.99% $RMD Resmed Inc 2.88% $EDU New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc 2.85% $TRU TransUnion 2.83% $NOW ServiceNow Inc 2.82% $RGEN Repligen Corp 2.81% $DHI D.R. Horton Inc 2.81% $CI Cigna Corp 2.81% $ADBE Adobe Inc 2.78% $AMD Advanced Micro Devices Inc 2.78% $CRL Charles River Laboratories International Inc From ETFDB.com: https://etfdb.com/etf/EASI/#holdings
- bknpdx: @bRobert #1 Great to hear all is well with you, and congratulations on your grandchild! You have been missed in the forum, and we look for your return. I too have been on the sidelines watching and waiting for an opportunity. In the meantime, I'm creating my buy list of companies that I have a LT interest in ($MSFT, $V, $MA, $BX, $ADBE). Thanks again for your contribution to the forum. Best wishes, Bill
- issues: I added to $COST. I was waiting and waiting for the drop to hit my limit order but no deal. Up it goes. So FOMO made me buy another small position. Earnings on Thursday include $DG $ADBE $AVGO $DOCU $AXSM. We bought ADBE yesterday and hold small positions in DOCU and ADBE. I bought a position in AVGO. I have an inclination that AVGO will hit a homer on Thursday.
- issues: Some of the truly great stocks are down a lot. I was amazed at $FANG! Wow! I never thought I would see Diamondback Energy this low. Just a fraction of what it used to be. I bought 25 shares of $ADBE, and will hold over earnings on Thurs. Some on my watch list: $ulta $blk $nflx $nvda $mck $cnc $hd $AVGO $REGN... I dumped $SOXL with a $400 loss. Oh well. I'm still holding $SSO $SMH and WAY TOO MANY others. I think we get a bounce tomorrow.
- mradams0621: @issues Is it as easy as buying more of what came down the least? May be oversimplifying it but that's my plan. $LLY $ABT $NVDA $ADBE and others that held up well. Not sure about the ones that did the best though like $VIRT, which is still going up, so when we get the turn would you expect it to fail? No clue here.
$ADBE Off the 50 Day on Good volume. Watch above 364
$STNE Didn’t give us much at first but ended up moving well. Here’s why you should keep a watch list and check back.
$DOCU Above the 8 Day in a Market like this? That’s strength ...
- debeers: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $GDX $COST $WMT $PG $CLX $RAD $ADBE $STNE $DOCU $V $MSFT ---347 Billion dollars changed hands today. I figure we get 1 more up day before thefade so we'll see. Looking forward to your ss tonight. Thanks in advance.
- issues: Off IBD 50: $ADBE $AMAT $AMD $BMY $CBRE $CDW $DHI $EPRT $FNV $FISV $FTNT $GOOGL $GPN $HQY $ICHR $JBL $LULU $MA $MSFT $SRC $PLNT $STNE $TROW $TRU $UCTT $VEEV $WEX
- issues: @Herb The following stocks were taken off the IBD 50 and replaced with the ones below: $ADBE $AMAT $AMD $BMY $CBRE $CDW $DHI $EPRT $FNV $FISV $FTNT $GOOGL $GPN $HQY $ICHR $JBL $LULU $MA $MSFT $SRC $PLNT $STNE $TROW $TRU $UCTT $VEEV $WEX
- Herb: @issues $ADBE $AMAT $AMD $BMY $CBRE $CDW $DHI $EPRT $FNV $FISV $FTNT $GOOGL $GPN $HQY $ICHR $JBL $LULU $MA $MSFT $SRC $PLNT $STNE $TROW $TRU $UCTT $VEEV $WEX Thanks.
- issues: @kycol #coronavirus Thank you for this post. I cancelled my market orders on these: $V $MA $SEDG $ENPH $SSO $AYX $ADBE $PLAN
$ADBE -- Stick with this. Still walking along the 8-day EMA
$HEI -- Alert $130
$TAN -- Extended. Needs rest.
$ENPH -- still working. Use 8 day EMA.
$SPWR -- Big distribution.
$SEDG -- Still consolidating, but working higher.
- cmaxwel1: $GOOGL $SPY $ADBE $AMZN $DXCM - opening market trades in Morning. Selling $DXCM at close on Wed.
$ADBE -- Looks like a trading top to me. Uptrend still friendly...but traders are selling this.
$PLAN -- high volume over last two days. Bears win. Yesterday, suggested stop below $60.
$TTD -- huge reversal.
$SPLK -- gap and reverse.
$MSFT -- pa ...
- Forexpro: Re: Markets Hi, Friends, I enjoyed watching Dan in action this morning, but I've been pretty quiet today. I was paying close attention to $INFO earlier, but it seems inclined to want to hold above 80 following a fairly steep drop by the dawn's early light. $GLD, not surprisingly, is doing well as a contra play, and $MSFT and $PYPL have been green throughout. $ADBE has also been on the plus side for most of the day. More recently, $BK, which has been battered since it reported earnings, has made an effort to turn around. If it can get back above 47.50 I'll be impressed, although probably not sufficiently to get long. The previous low prior to the current southerly move was 47.91, so the gap to be filled isn't all that substantial. Here's hoping that everyone is hanging on to their dough; all the best!
- Ajax4Hire: $IGV - iShares Expanded Tech-Software Sector ETF(top 15, % of ETF) 8.80% $CRM - Salesforce.Com Inc 8.78% $ADBE - Adobe Inc 8.35% $MSFT - Microsoft Corp 7.70% $ORCL - Oracle Corp 5.64% $INTU - Intuit Inc 4.49% $NOW - ServiceNow Inc 3.73% $ATVI - Activision Blizzard Inc 3.35% $ADSK - Autodesk Inc 2.58% $EA - Electronic Arts Inc 2.26% $WDAY - Workday Inc 1.94% $SPLK - Splunk Inc 1.91% $PANW - Palo Alto Networks Inc 1.77% $ANSS - ANSYS Inc 1.73% $SNPS - Synopsys Inc 1.62% $CDNS - Cadence Design Systems Inc
- bRobert: $GBTC Spec watch Looking for double bottom bounce /swing trade No trigger /no joy Watching $FB Own it for long term appreciation $275+ WEEKLY reversal target $220 short term speed bump $SNAP WEEKLY reversal Many patterns within $20/$30 Look for pb/bounce from extended short term position $CRM Longer term hold Reversal $175/$190 WEEKLY reversal target 2020 sunny for the clouds Many will work $DOCU gentle climb WEEKLY flag $100 stock Easy to hold No drama $WDAY $ZS pinching a bit Low risk entry with spec size $MDB Higher lows Decent entry $150/$195 good spec $ADBE $355 c&h like target
- bRobert: $WDAY Another cloud W bottom with bullish RSI divergence $180 Swing trade target 1 $210 + with W trigger Stop close below Move > 50d next step $CRM WEEKLY ready after more than a year of sideways consolidation $190 $ADBE $350 WEEKLY target EXTENDED short term Consolidation will lead to the next level The clouds are important cost cutting solutions for government ,business to grow Necessary for a growing economy
- mradams0621: $ADBE Time to take some off? Outside upper 3 st.dev. bol. band.
- bRobert: $ADBE Clean breakout W target met $360 reversal target longer term Not straight up Look for opportunistic pullback/bounce
- bRobert: $CRM 50d bounce continues The WEEKLY interests me Year long consolidation will be a good base for lift off $190 measured move target $NOW Same deal WEEKLY starting to pinch a bit Reversal base $320 $ADBE Look for pb/bounces $360 target $DOCU $88
- Henry: $ADBE above $310 would be a breakout. This morning MS raised pt to $410 long stock, inside month at the moment
- CraigReynolds: @Henry $ADBE Earning aftermarket 12/12/19
- champ: @CraigReynolds $ADBE @ $310 ---This could continue moving into earnings...
- bRobert: @atlantadave3 $ISRG $MDB $AYX $ZS $DOCU $ADBE $SHOP $EHTH $TDOC $AMGN $DVA $PODD $TNDM $MELI $BABA $BX $KKR $CG $BA $HES $LMT $BCO $UAL $CLDR $TMO $CSV $LOW $SLX $STLD $X $XME $FCX $COST $TRTN $TPC Your welcome. This is a buffet. Pick the dishes you like the most. I'm not suggesting you gorge on all the offerings.. Top down approach. See what sectors are working Look for the best of breeds. and good low risk entries The best stocks can make it hard to enter. Stops/trailing stops Risk management is the first and second rule of trading. With markets at highs, be selective,
$MDB . flag . $160 target 1 . Revenge of the clouds . $AYX $ZS $DOCU $ADBE
$SHOP $350/$410 . targets . Long .
$EHTH . $115 . reversal target . Look for pb/bounces
$TDOC . Short squeeze . $100+ . Zig zag higher
$AMGN . Target 1 . acquired ...
- atlantadave3: @bRobert $ISRG $MDB $AYX $ZS $DOCU $ADBE $SHOP $EHTH $TDOC $AMGN $DVA $PODD $TNDM $MELI $BABA $BX $KKR $CG $BA $HES $LMT $BCO $UAL $CLDR $TMO $CSV $LOW $SLX $STLD $X $XME $FCX $COST $TRTN $TPC Thanks for all you do. I have learned, and made a lot from your posts. Many thanks!
- bRobert: $MDB flag $165 target 1 Reports 12/9 Clouds seeing buying after bargain valuations created with selloff in software and cloud stocks Many good names to follow $CRM $ADBE $SHOP $DOCU Many others
- Tango: @bRobert $MDB $CRM $ADBE $SHOP $DOCU $ZS popping above 50ma too
- bRobert: $ZS breakout from little reversal base and move > 50d $52 target 1 $WDAY same $180+ target 1 $ADBE flag trigger $NOW flag $300 target 1 with trigger Revenge of the clouds
- bRobert: $MDB $ADBE $NOW $CRM $WDAY others Rotation into cloud/software names continues Oversold to Gold Long a few
- Tango: @bRobert $MDB $ADBE $NOW $CRM $WDAY $ZS ended day just above 50ma
- bRobert: @Tango $MDB $ADBE $NOW $CRM $WDAY $ZS Another example Still has some work to do but the bottom is in A few steps behind $MDB
- bRobert: @scottrades $AYX Old favorite WEEKLY 50week bounce Beast run from $20 - $150 Revenge of the clouds. Coming back from oversold conditions. Many good names $CRM $ADBE etc
- scottrades: $ADBE up 5% AH.
- Henry: @scottrades $ADBE They raised their guidance from $9.70 to 9.75 and is good for a $14 move. Maybe a nickel is what a nickel used to be.
- champ: @Henry $ADBE --- They raised their guidance at their #Analyst-Meeting today, 44 -days after they reported earnings, always works in a positive market.
- traderbren: $ADBE - pushing back above the 50dma after getting rejected last time. The 50dma is still slopping down, but could see a move to the upper BB.
- MtChet: $ADBE - Citi downgrades to a "neutral" from a "buy' with a price target of 313. This stock is "on sale" at 269 with a 16% upside to new target..added
- MtChet: @issues $ABBE $ABBV - Sorry! Adobe $ADBE
- bwcarnation1: @MtChet $ADBE 313 is the 52 week high doesn't make sense to me to downgrade to neutral with 52 week high as a target
- bRobert: $SAM covered last piece $ADBE bounce off 200d lower channel h&s top target acquired np yet
- baronp0329: @bRobert $ROKU Nice ROKU short! I missed my 2 alerts for shorts at 143.75 and 137.90. NP. I was busy day trading the $ADBE bounce off the 200d. Closed all and took very good profits on Sep 275 Calls. Watching ROKU now for entry.
- bRobert: @baronp0329 $ROKU $ADBE WEEKLY chart was extended /scary and due for a pullback closer to the 20week All the bullish hype was drawing in retail at the top Last to the party. No booze, food The most interesting guests left
- bRobert: $ADBE bounce trade off 200d working Defined support/bearish pattern completed on downdraft
- bwcarnation1: $ADBE above the early a.m. high of the day. bought small on the move
- bwcarnation1: @bRobert $ADBE Thanks for your response...Cramer's pick as best cloud on valuation/rule of 40 and fundies….hope all is well with you.
- bRobert: @bwcarnation1 $ADBE thx for asking. Doing well Passing A few kidney stones, Makes me feel alive My worst day is someone's best Perspective
- Herb: @baronp0329 $ROKU $ADBE Where will you enter $ROKU? I have an oct 155/160 call spread that is getting ripped. Contemplating the next step. The 50 EMA is 131.24. The 50 SMA is 127.65.
- baronp0329: @Herb $ROKU $ADBE Sorry to hear that Herb. Agree with the 50SMA 127.67. Still NP on $ROKU. I don't know what to recommend for your $ROKU BuCS. Maybe @Dan or @Bridget can help you.
- issues: $FDX down big (25 points) AH. Also it looks like $ADBE may take a "dip".
- MtChet: $ADBE $CRM $CTAS $FISV $LMT $MSFT $TMO $V $WM - My long term holds that got hammered two days ago are all back up today!
- bRobert: $ADBE . Wedge breakout . Early Partial
- bRobert: $MDB . Collar hedges . did their job . Bought back short calls $ADBE . wedge watch . Small partial . $315+ . with trigger . Reports 9/17
- bRobert: $ADBE Alerts and a partial position . $MDB . Did well with collar. Bounce off LOD
- bRobert: $ZS Nice bounce Green candle print next Long partial after closing out short trade yesterday $MDB reports today bullish lean. $COUP positive pin action Clouds can see fair weather ahead $ADBE wedge Partial
- bRobert: $ADBE I will add with trigger $310 target
- bRobert: $MDB Reports tomorrow Tight consolidation over 50d. $ADBE Wedge watch $NOW perky $SHOp 20d bounce $ZS short $63 bear flag target 2ood Long puts
- bRobert: $IBB . bullish crosses . W . Watching for trade Clouds looking sunny . Many close to or with MACD crosses .$MDB $NOW $ADBE $AYX . king o the hill . nh . No drama chart throughout the volatility
- Ern: $PLAN $TEAM $TTD $ADBE $SBUX all actionable with very short leaches. $SPX is at the top of consolidation just under 20dma and 50dma, FOMC AT 2:pm Dan has got it right, take the week off.
- bRobert: $ADBE WEEKLY chart . my guide . WEEKLY breakout . retest . Bounce . W on daily High long term targets . $330+
- DAN: Here's a list of fast growing companies -- good fundamentals. $ACMR $ADBE $APPS $BTG $BZUN $CODA $CORT $EDU -- which is in a squeeze and looks good here. $FISV $HUBS $IIPR $LPG $MPWR $NOW $OLED $PAGS - also in a squeeze, but reports earnings in a couple of days, so it's a risky stock to own. $PAYS $PCTY $PETQ $PFPT $QIWI $SPLK $STNE $TEAM $TPX $TRHC $VRTX $WIX You can see that several of these stock are either current GSL stocks, or former stocks. Might want to put these on a watch list and be vigilant for trends and entries. Dan
- GOOSE: @DAN $ACMR $ADBE $APPS $BTG $BZUN $CODA $CORT $EDU $FISV $HUBS $IIPR $LPG $MPWR $NOW $OLED $PAGS $PAYS $PCTY $PETQ $PFPT $QIWI $SPLK $STNE $TEAM $TPX $TRHC $VRTX $WIX @DAN $STNE Also reports earnings tomorrow, according to TOS.
- DAN: @GOOSE $ACMR $ADBE $APPS $BTG $BZUN $CODA $CORT $EDU $FISV $HUBS $IIPR $LPG $MPWR $NOW $OLED $PAGS $PAYS $PCTY $PETQ $PFPT $QIWI $SPLK $STNE $TEAM $TPX $TRHC $VRTX $WIX Yeah. I have that too. Thanks for the reminder, Goose! 8-)
- Sluggo: @DAN $ACMR $ADBE $APPS $BTG $BZUN $CODA $CORT $EDU $FISV $HUBS $IIPR $LPG $MPWR $NOW $OLED $PAGS $PAYS $PCTY $PETQ $PFPT $QIWI $SPLK $STNE $TEAM $TPX $TRHC $VRTX $WIX @Dan, is there any way to print the posts in the forum? I tried a copy and paste, but no go.
- bRobert: CLOUDS . Looking at many names in the space for a TRADE to start. Many longer term moves start from a trade. $ADBE . top of list .ADDED . Looking at $MDB . $NOW good entry with stop . $WDAY . $CRM . The usual suspects
- Sluggo: @Dan $ACMR $ADBE $APPS $BTG $BZUN $CODA $CORT $EDU $FISV $HUBS $IIPR $LPG $MPWR $NOW $OLED $PAGS $PAYS $PCTY $PETQ $PFPT $QIWI $SPLK $STNE $TEAM $TPX $TRHC $VRTX $WIX Waiting to reenter $STNE depending, of course, on the earnings tomorrow.
- DAN: @Sluggo $ACMR $ADBE $APPS $BTG $BZUN $CODA $CORT $EDU $FISV $HUBS $IIPR $LPG $MPWR $NOW $OLED $PAGS $PAYS $PCTY $PETQ $PFPT $QIWI $SPLK $STNE $TEAM $TPX $TRHC $VRTX $WIX You can copy and paste them. I do. It just seems weird. Open up "Notepad". Then copy what you want to print, and then paste it on the empty document. I just did it with your post. See attached. Dan
- Sluggo: @DAN $ACMR $ADBE $APPS $BTG $BZUN $CODA $CORT $EDU $FISV $HUBS $IIPR $LPG $MPWR $NOW $OLED $PAGS $PAYS $PCTY $PETQ $PFPT $QIWI $SPLK $STNE $TEAM $TPX $TRHC $VRTX $WIX Thanks, for the penmanship challenged among us.
- bRobert: $ADBE . retest WEEKLY breakout/ . bounce $330 . Move > . 50d . next step $MSFT . Easy hold . Recent add on . 20 WEEK / 50d . bounce
- bRobert: $adbe. > 50d.
DAN $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS
10:49 AM 08/0 ...
- success: @DAN $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS @DAN . . . I have been putting the stocks removed into a separate watch list as you have removed them . . great job and thank you for all the hard work . .
- DAN: @success $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS Thanks Success. Just wait until you see what we're working on. You're gonna love it!
- spmeyers: @DAN $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS but do the % gains include action over earnings reports? that wouldn't be entirely kosher since in best case we'd have a half position.
- success: @DAN $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS can't wait . . your articles have been great as well . . working two jobs so have been absent and 98% cash since November . . what little I have done have resulted in about 2% losses overall . . I should have just followed your lead and it would have been a great return . .
Of the above names that were sold for losses, the biggest loss was 7.06% ($BEAT). Biggest gain was $IIPR (101.72%)
The average loss was 4.23%. Of the 15 losers, only 5 were below the average loss (4.23%). 5 had losses ...
- stoictrader: @DAN $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS I love the transparency, insight and humility Dan - so refreshing to see
DAN: @stoictrader $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS
Thanks st ...
$ADBE -- Closed down. Not gonna let this turn into a loss.
$CYBR -- Closing down for a 50% profit. Take the money and run.
$GLOB -- keep a stop below the 50-day moving average. We're up almost 60%. That's a profit to be protected. There's nothi ...
- bRobert: $ADBE . Aggressive buyers pushing stock back > 20d. Very strong $CRM . Consolidating/ reversal base >50d Late August earnings
$ADBE – If in, where is your exit? If out, where is your entrance.
$COUP – wedging pattern is a concern.
$TEAM – heavy. Watch $130. Alert $130
$WDAY – Pulling back within the pattern. Alert $210
$NOW – pulling bac ...
- billfumick: #Long Calls.... $AMZN $CSCO, $CVS, $ADBE
- bRobert: $WDAY zig Perky sector today $ADBE nh $MDB One day makes a difference. It can wear you out unless small $CRM $NOW
$ADBE – status quo.
$COUP – drifting along 8-day EMA. 20-day MA is a better entry. Consider some on the next pullback, which could take a while.
$CYBR – sideways consolidation. Still building the next base. Not actionable, but ...
|Stock Price||$USD 442.95|
Adobe Systems Inc offers a line of software and services used by creative professionals, marketers, developers, enterprises and consumers for creating, managing, delivering, measuring, optimizing and engaging with compelling operating systems.Request Video of ADBE
Already a member? Sign in here.
- September 15th, 2020 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 26.07 60.26%
- $USD 84.51 56.46%
- $USD 12.91 35.63%
- $USD 30.31 -27.46%
- $USD 61.69 -27.44%
- $USD 11.49 -26.06%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 71,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (71,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!