Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (NASDAQ:AMD)
Old Forum Content for AMDMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- natural: @traderbren $NVDA Gonna try a little $AMD here for a bounce at the 50
- natural: @natural $NVDA $AMD Well that didn't work. No buyers to be found. Ugly
- scottrades: $SMH Stocks pulling back a bit this morning but could offer some new entries. $AMD $NVDA $ON $ACLS
- scottrades: Stopped on half my $AMD. Sorry for the late post, watching the market.
- AboveWater: @scottrades $AMD took a 1/4 at 93.91, just about ready to take another 1/2 - just did.
- scottrades: @AboveWater $AMD Still lots of the day left, but I'm good reducing risk.
- scottrades: Selling the rest of my $AMD
- scottrades: Watching $AMD for a move above 95.10
- scottrades: @scottrades $AMD Buying a starter in $AMD with a stop at LOD.
- scottrades: @scottrades $AMD Filled at 94.93
- scottrades: $AMD working. Partial stop at Break even.
- Cjauger: @scottrades $AMD strong move
- scottrades: @CrazyTrain $AEHR I didn't. I did add some $ON today and Bought $AMD. Also holding $SSO and $QLD
- CrazyTrain: @scottrades $AEHR $ON $AMD $SSO $QLD I'm just holding my $ON to build a cushion and wait for next consolidation BO point to add... same as for $AEHR ... Both are 1/4 positions and are core position, same goes for $CELH ... I plan to trade around these cores . also in $TAN and $XBI ETF for position trade.... I never got into the major index trades, though they have achieved great results with less drama..
- scottrades: Adding a small bit of $AMD here.
- issues: @scottrades $AMD I see decreasing vol, eh?
- scottrades: @issues $AMD Yes, that's why I only added a small bit. I like seeing the buyers step in at 96 and a move out of a potential intraday flag. 10 min chart attached
- scottrades: Adding another 1/3 of my $AMD into the close.
- AboveWater: @scottrades $AMD agree and adding 1/4 more into the close
- vcondry: @scottrades $AMD started a small position riding your coattails
- Cjauger: @scottrades $AMD closing strong
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY/$QQQ Squeeze before the Meeting $UUP Priced for Perfection $TNX Rejected near yesterday's high $SMH Inverse H&S? $XLE Working but high. $OIH Extended $TAN Working of the 21 EMA $IGV Green but low volume. $ARKK Back above the 50 Day but low volume. $FFTY Mentioned in my morning note $GDX Potential Higher Low #Bitcoin Watch tomorrow for some fireworks. $AMZN Though some highs $GOOGL Filling the gap $MSFT Holding the 100 EMA $NVDA Power Move (Dan added to ATL) $V/$MA Holding the 50 Day $AMD Bought today $ON Not Long enough..lol $ACLS Biggest volume ince 2020 $STLD Great volume $RTX Watch 96.30 $NOC Close to the highs $ENPH Working off the 21 EMA $SPWR Flag $DVN Sold some into strength $OXY Trend is up $SLB Swingers: Move up stops $CVX Creeping up $F Working $GM Working $OLLI Asked about in the forum. Earnings Sept 1
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY/$QQQ Choppy around the 21 EMA $UUP Pulled back but still close to the highs $VIX >20 $TNX Waiting for the Fed $XLE Gap and go. $OIH Holding the 100 SMA $DBC Breaking out of the range. $TAN Needs a base $XBI Trying to firm up $SMH Potential Inverse H&S Still in play #Bitcoin Needs a drop in USD $SLB Dan added to the ATL $DVN Still working $XOM Mentioned this morning $CVX Mentioned this morning $HAL Added to the ATL $OXY Uncle Warren’s Trade $HSY A Debeers Special $ENPH Holding the 21 EMA $F Holding the 21 EMA $NVDA Holding the 50 Day $ON In a base. $AMD Needs a base $TSLA Trying to firm up $CELH Nice volume but hard to buy here $AEHR Mentioned in the forum $NOC Holding the 21 EMA
I’m still holding $ANET but still watching the $SMH sector to see if we get a trigger on that potential Inverse Head & Shoulders pattern I pointed out on Tuesday. As you know I like $ON because it’s close to the highs, but don’ ...
- DAN: @scottrades $ANET $SMH $ON $AMD $LSCC $QCOM $NVDA $TSM $XLE $DVN $RRC $XOM Great note this morning, Scott! Really good info. I'm also looking at $CLR as another potential trade in the O&G space. $70 is the current top and it looks like it's got more work to do before having enough support to spring higher, but the buyers are there.
- scottrades: A lot of the $SMH Stocks I mentioned this morning in my note have pushed off the MAs. I think you want to make sure you have stops in place now. Do not want to see these make lower lows. $NVDA $AMD $TXN $QCOM $LSCC and $ON are all working right now and you should be in good shape if you took one of these ideas.
- wineinquirer: $AMD @scottrades If can push to HOD before EOD ?take an entry w/stop just below LOD? Sounds like a secret coded inquiry doesn't it?
- scottrades: @wineinquirer $AMD This does look like a good day to start as long as it can hold above the 21 EMA.
- woodman: @wineinquirer $AMD - I was shaken from $NVDA and didn't bet back in, but I'm still holding AMD.
$AMD Daily Flag
$LSCC Big Cup
$WOLF Power Earnings Gap
$TSM Holding the 21 EMA. Ceiling Above
$DVN Bought this today
$CLR added to the ATL
$NOG Added to the ATL
$RRC Watch 34.70
$XOM Trying to creep out of the slope
$NOC Holding in tr ...
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY The Battle for 430. $QQQ Flat $IWM Check the adjustments on the ATL $TNX Watch the Flag $UUP Higher Low. China Upside Pressure. $TLT Holding the 50 Day $XLE Oil Down. Oil Stocks, Ok. $SMH Watch the 247 $ARKK Chopping around the 100 EMA $IGV Working $TAN Holding up well $DBC Commodities are tough right now $URA Holding the 21 EMA (Germany Not closing plants) #Bitcoin Bottom of the wedge $AMZN Challenging the 200 Day $TSLA Holding the 200 Day $GOOGL Slow but fine $META Watch 184 $MSFT Bumping against the 200 Day $NVDA Holding the 8EMA $AMD Holding 100 $ON Holding near the highs $TXN High Handle $ANET Working $RBLX Holding the 21 EMA $SFIX Great trade on the ATL! $BBBY Meme Stock mania $ENPH Basing $NOC Watch 490 $FLNG Hitting the highs. Earnings August 24 $XOM Slope $UNH Near the highs $AN Breakout
- scottrades: $AMD Holding the 8EMA.
- woodman: #Semiconductors $SOXL $AMD $NVDA continue to rise from recent pullbacks in the zig-zag path.
- scottrades: $SPY No FOMO. $QQQ Low Volume pullback $UUP Under the 50 Day $TNX Closed the Gap $SMH Push back at resistance $XLE Don’t call it a comeback $XBI Consolidating around the 200 Day $TAN Still in an uptrend $ARKK Downside Reversal around the 100 EMA $IGV Weak but low volume. #Bitcoin / #Ethereum, A bit extended. Know your time frame. $AAPL Look for a PB $AMZN Right at the 200 Day $TSLA Elon Selling $GOOGL Sold at the close $MSFT Watch for a Pullback buy $ANET Holding up in trend $SNPS Still in trent $RBLX Added to the ATL $NVDA Consolidating $ON Sold Half $AMD Consolidating $JKS Sold some, hold some. $DQ Holding up ok. $ENPH Consolidating along the 8EMA New Ideas: $MUSA Short base. Trades a bit thin. $ASO Above a short base. Good volume $CTAS Consolidating near the highs $COST Basing $PAG Handle
- woodman: $AMD $SOXL
- veghead: $AMD nice
- RD: @veghead $AMD GS ups price target on AMD to 112 from 99.
- woodman: @veghead $AMD - I held this one over earnings and added on yesterday's pullback. Also holding $NVDA (reports 8/24) and $SOXL
- vcondry: @woodman $AMD $NVDA $SOXL when AMD pulled back after initially disappointing what made you decide to hold it? would appreciate some insight because I had a small position left and sold it around $96/97 not seeing a reason to consider a positive move. Obviously I did it wrong.
- woodman: $AMD - the inverse relationship between AMD (up about 6%) and $INTC (down 2.75%) continues. AMD is the best performer in the $SOXX and $SMH (and among TC2000's 69 stocks in its Semiconductors industry). Yesterday proved to be a good opportunity on that earnings pullback.
- debeers: $AMD/$AMZN/$BA/$KYMR/$MGM/$NUE/$TSLA
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Target 420 $QQQ Trending up $IWM Same $DIA Holding the 100 EMA $UUP Chopping around $TNX Getting some push back $TLT Tightening along the 8EMA $GLD Holding the 8/21 EMA $GDX Trying to base $SMH Semi’s are working $ARKK Move up stops $IGV Holding the 100 EMA $XHB Holding the 100 EMA $TAN Watch Wednesday’s low $XBI/IBB Nice follow through $AMZN Extended but working $TSLA Holding the 200 SMA $GOOGL Speed bump at the 100 EMA $NVDA Riding the 8EMA $AMD Working $ON Working $MU Holding the 21 EMA $ASML Holding the 100 EMA $DQ Holding the 50 Day $LMT Stronger but extended $RTX Stopped on half $HXL Short flag $PLTR Working $BJ Got a starter $SEDG Early signal in the forum $ENPH Working $SHLS COTD $AMT Yield Hog $AXNX Low float $BLDR Watch yesterday's low $TOL Ditto $LEN Watch 86.40
$AMD Earnings last night, opening lower, watch for support around the 8EMA.
I’m currently holding: $SSO, $QLD, $PLTR, $URA and $ON.
Let’s have a great day!
- bigbartabs: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $SSO $QLD $BJ $RTX $GOOGL $HYMY $ARKK $AMD $PLTR $URA $ON ... keep an eye on the URA weekly chart... pressing up against the 50ema
- woodman: $AMD $NVDA are moving back up after a little stumble following AMD's report yesterday. I have added to these positions which I did hold through earnings.
- RD: $AMD Trying to claw its way back to highs of today.
The semi's overall did well yesterday as I put on a bullish put spread on $NVDA early in the morning. It moved much too quickly for me to send out the trade. I exited at the end of the day as I did not like the candle that was forming on $NVDA a ...
- debeers: @Rockstar $SPY $DIA $QQQ $IWM $NVDA $AMD -Are you related to Nancy Pelosi? Her hubby was probably doing the same thing IMO
- Rockstar: @debeers $SPY $DIA $QQQ $IWM $NVDA $AMD That is awesome. I laughed for five mins.
- champ: $SOXL and $AMD....are both really strong...HOD.
- vcondry: $AMD and $SEDG gonna report at the close BUCKLEUP should make moves up or down for $NVDA and the solar sector $TAN
- scottrades: Consider partials on $ON into the close. Don't know how $AMD will affect other Semis, but up a bit here so wanna lock some in just in case we get a negative reaction.
- woodman: @vcondry $AMD $SEDG $NVDA $TAN - I'm holding some $AMD (and $NVDA) through earnings.
- cgendro1: $AMD- down AH -3.0 pts Record quarterly revenue of $6.6 billion grew 70% year-over-year; Record quarterly operating cash flow exceeded $1 billion ― SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMD (NASDAQ:AMD) today announced revenue for the second quarter of 2022 of $6.6 billion, gross margin of 46%, operating income of $526 million, operating margin of 8%, net income of $447 million and diluted earnings per share of $0.27. On a non-GAAP(*) basis, gross margin was 54%, operating income was $2.0 billion, operating margin was 30%, net income was $1.7 billion and diluted earnings per share was $1.05.
- vcondry: $AMD beat but with weak guide .... OOOFFF $SEDG with a miss down 10% AH gonna put a drag on $TAN and the rest
- scottrades: My video notes: $SPY / $QQQ Tighten Stops $IWM Tighten Stops $UUP Bounce $TNX Bounce $VIX Right at resistance $GLD Downside reversal $TAN Down on SEDG Earnings $XLE Under the 50 Day $XHB Back down to the 8EMA $IGV Basing under the 100 EMA $ARKK Actionable $XBI Under the 8EMA $URA Still ok. $AAPL Underperformer today $GOOGL Want to see it hold the 50 Day $TSLA Some push back at the 200 Day $AMD Earnings Beat $ON Sold some into the close $MU Holding the 21 EMA $NVDA Bumping against the 100 EMA $INTC Rocky has an OMM Trade on this $BJ Holding the 8EMA $FNKO Partials Taken $INMD Watch for some consolidation $ENPH Power Gaps $SEDG Down on Earnings $JKS Support at 60 $STNG Still in an uptrend. $RTX Slope $LMT Above the 50 Day on Volume
If you are looking at sectors to be long you might wish to focus on $TAN (pullback), $XLK, $XLU,$XLE,$TLT, and $SMH. There are individual stocks as well such as $TSLA,$AMD,$ON (after earnings today), $UNH, $LNTH,$XOM ,$OXY,$HSY, and maybe even $P ...
- debeers: $AMD/$AMZN/$BA/$HSY/$TSLA. Will decide on keeping $SCI at the eod sold Fri.
- debeers: $AMD-what $INTC lost, IMO $AMD picks up.
- kbrowe: @debeers $AMD earnings report tomorrow after. Long term core hold from way below, Lisa Su has done many great things for this company, taking market share from Intel.
- debeers: @kbrowe $AMD -every time $INTC F's up, Lisa devours a little more. She reminds me of a lioness that doesn't even have to chase the walking wounded prey. LONG
- scottrades: Some #earnings for the week: $AMD $PYPL $DVN $ON $OXY $UBER $SOFI $CAT $BABA $AMC $BP $SQ $PINS $K $ABNB $JBLU $FANG $BLDR $MRO $DKNG $UAA $CROX $MRNA $DDOG $MPC $ARLP $ET $ATVI $SBUX $GPN $MOS $COP $WBD $CHKP $AMG $FUBO $LCID $MAR $LIND $CVS $RNGR $HOOD
- traderbren: $AMD - on its way to close the upside gap at 94.25
- champ: @traderbren $AMD....Could look at the chart and say what you like, however this stock is also on a #pre earnings move, ER is on Tuesday, 8/2/after, they should beat.... however this stock is a real dancer for sure because of all the professional traders that are trading this stock with size, thats why the daily volume is Always so large, Traders are also at Work. LOL
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Working $QQQ Working $IWM Working $DIA Working $UUP New Low $GLD Trying to rebound. TNX New Low $SMH Working but extended $XHB Working but extended $IGV Watch 296.10 $TAN Power Move $ARKK Bottom of the wedge $URA Holding $GBTC Down on a Tech Up Day. $AMZN Holding the Gap $AAPL Above the 200 Day $TSLA Power Move $GOOGL Working $MSFT Extended $NVDA Flag $AMD Stronger $TXN Through the 200 Day $ON Earnings Monday $MU Low Flag $MRVL MAs curling $PLTR Bought and added today $FNKO Working Warnings Thursday $CPB Soup’s on! $KO MAs are curling up $JKS Sitting on the 8/21 EMA $SNPS Mentioned this week. $DG Holding the 8/21 EMA
- champ: $AMD...@ $91.65....this stock has 2-positive reasons to continue this move, #1 is they still have their earnings to report... because they will be reporting on Tuesday 8/2/after....so a beat on ER and the passing of #2...the Chip Bill are both in play...and in a Chip shortage environment, they should beat. $SOXL @ $19.40 and I'm also still holding this ETF.
- mopick: @champ $AMD $SOXL #1 #2, volume in $AMD pretty lackluster, however.
- champ: $AMD...Out for Now, on this stock, on this turn, took profits, only because Trailer and No time to babysit.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Working $QQQ Working $IWM Working $DIA Testing recent resistance. $UUP Sitting on the edge $TNX-X Closed below support $TLT Basing under resistance $SMH Down a bit on INCT Earnings $XHB Working $IGV Flagging. $XBI Basing $TAN Watch for a Pullback Buy $URA Still long a slug. $ARKK Notably flat today. #Bitcoin / #Ethereum ETH is out performing leading up to the Merge. $AAPL Watch tomorrow. $AMZN Earnings Pop $TSLA Working but extended. $GOOGL Sitting on the 50 Day $MSFT Working but extended $NFLX Watching for a Gap Fill $NVDA At resistance. $AMD Earnings Next week $ON Long slope, earnings Next week $TXN watch the 200 Day $TWTR Coming out of a flag $FNKO Earnings Next week. $ZM Right under the 50 Day $META Near a floor? $ENPH Watch for a Pullback $PLTR Earnings Next week $MCK Earnings Next week
- Nepenthe: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $IWM $DIA $UUP $TNX $TLT $SMH $XHB $IGV $XBI $TAN $URA $ARKK $AAPL $AMZN $TSLA $GOOGL $MSFT $NFLX $NVDA $AMD $ON $TXN $TWTR $FNKO $ZM $META $ENPH $PLTR $MCK #Bitcoin #Ethereum SMH down on INCT(?) earnings? Incapta?
- Mpower27: @Nepenthe $SPY $QQQ $IWM $DIA $UUP $TNX $TLT $SMH $XHB $IGV $XBI $TAN $URA $ARKK $AAPL $AMZN $TSLA $GOOGL $MSFT $NFLX $NVDA $AMD $ON $TXN $TWTR $FNKO $ZM $META $ENPH $PLTR $MCK #Bitcoin #Ethereum Probably intel $INTC
- Nepenthe: @Mpower27 $SPY $QQQ $IWM $DIA $UUP $TNX $TLT $SMH $XHB $IGV $XBI $TAN $URA $ARKK $AAPL $AMZN $TSLA $GOOGL $MSFT $NFLX $NVDA $AMD $ON $TXN $TWTR $FNKO $ZM $META $ENPH $PLTR $MCK $INTC #Bitcoin #Ethereum Right. I started hitting the bottle early today; should have figured that out. Cheers.
- champ: $AMD @ $87.37.....Watch for Back-in Entry.....
- champ: $AMD @ $91.....HOD was at $91.58 and LOD was at $88.28....and $NVDA..NP is doing the same..... .....$SOXL doing the same.....plus $SMH and $SOXX..NP's on these 2, only holding $SOXL.
- champ: $AMD...@ $86.75....HOD....but dancing around....I added back this morning, near LOD and I also added back $AMZN.
- Roadrunner: $NVDA $AMD $LRCX $AMAT vol cashing in the chips but buyers coming in after the swoosh down
- champ: $AMD...is HOD...Trailing.
- champ: $AMD is up 4.6% and $NVDA is up 4%....the race is on.....$AMD vs $NVDA.....both HOD.
- vitoB: Liked the semis since last Thur..but its surprising that $TSM is in the red, and $NVDA is doubling $AMD…funny things happen at the turn.. I would be looking to sell any pop on the news of the chips act being passed.
- Henry: @vitoB $TSM $NVDA $AMD I was half paying attention to CNBC and the head of Global Foundries said Schumer was going to present a clean bill (where's the pork?) for the Ohio foundry. Nancy P's impaired driving, husband just bought a big slug of NVDA. Of course politicians don't discuss with their family that sort of business.
- Roadrunner: $NVDA $AMD $QCOM $INTC legislation not favoring all chips - if chips other than $INTC going to get the fed $$$ the right bill has to be on the table. Confusing since Pelosi hubby bought $NVDA but CHIPS ACT doesn't benefit them. ?? https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/18/us-chip-industry-split-over-chips-act-benefits-to-intel.html
I pointed out a few setups that I’m watching last night. Really interested in the Drug Manufacturers right now, like $MRK and $LLY. Also want to see some more strength in the $SMH Stocks like $AMD $ON $NVDA $MU and the like.
As Rocky and I ...
- vitoB: Rotate from $SOXL into $AMD $QCOM $GFS….smaller guys $AOSL and $WOLF (formerly CREE….lil short squeeze)
- scottrades: @vitoB $SOXL $AMD $QCOM $GFS $AOSL $WOLF Thanks Vito! I forgot about QCOM...what a move yesterday!
- vitoB: Got filled on $AMD and $U, … $AMD clear pivot at 80 IMO
- scottrades: $AMD Tight on the hourly.
- vitoB: @vitoB $AMD $U ….. $AMD $AOSL came into the day and good trades….but got distracted with shiny objects..$U bad trade
- vitoB: $AMD , breaking through $80....for a second
- scottrades: $AMD Consolidating just under 80. If this can close strong we'll have 2 weeks of closes near the highs.
- vitoB: @scottrades $AMD took some profits here, still have half
- vitoB: out of all $U $AMD and $AOSL....wish i didnt gett out as quick but all in the green
- issues: @scottrades $AMD We bot $AMD and semis $ONTO $ACLS. Bot both! Scotty what's your stop on AMD?
- scottrades: My notes: *Audio problem on my video tonight. Sorry in advance* $SPY Another Bounce Day $QQQ Constructive Action $DIA Lower High $UUP Be careful as long as this is in an uptrend. $TNX Consolidation? $TLT Wedging up. $SMH Want to watch these $XLE under the 200 Day. $XBI inside Day $TAN Bottom of the range $URA Up on news $ARKK Not bad, but know your levels. $GBTC Up day. $AAPL Nice move today $AMZN Holding up ok $TSLA Holding up ok $MSFT Choppy $NVDA Watch $AMD Watch $ON Potential Inverse H&S $DLTR Mentioned in the forum $MRK Short base $MNST Short Base $MCD Just under resistance $ENPH Watch near the MAs
- champ: $NVDA $AMD.....LOD up to HOD.
- debeers: $AMD,$BA- i think anything it loses this week it makes up for in Farnborough next week, $HSY, $MCD, $QCOM, $SNOW
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Higher Low in play $QQQ Outperforming SPY $UUP Blowoff Top? $TNX Under the 50 Days $TLT Want to see it base above the 50 Day $XLE Pricing In a Recession $TAN Holding the 50 Day $ARKK Above the 50 Day on Volume $IBB Biotech Strength Also see XBI $SMH Still A Lower High $IGV Great volume today $AAPL Higher working, needs a higher High $AMZN Right at Resistance $MSFT Needs to get above the 50 Day $ZM Long this $TSLA Good volume but still under the 21 EMA $GOOGL Monster Move $META CNBC Pumping hard $DQ Trend is fine $ENPH Holding the 200 Day $VRTX Near the highs $HRMY Same $CELH Take over chatter? $NVDA Great volume, needs a higher low $AMD Same $ON Same
- bRobert: $SMH group 200w GPS for ALL $AMD can go lower $50 target potential $SOXS $92 WEEKLY breakout target Expect failed throwback from oversold daily $AMD hit $73 interim Daily bear flag trigger target = COVER $NVDA $145 - $135 on its bear flag trigger $125 on track for WEEKLY 200w touch down $AVGO Many many posts on this one because the WEEKLY held up the longest and has the largest drop WEEKLY H&S top $360/$350 potential SHORT Recent failed bounce under the 20d and bear flag trigger in motion to $470 target NOW = COVER / lower cover stops Still $120 potential left from the WEEKLY cliff drop in motion LOOK for failed bounces towards the bear flag trigger area /neck
- bRobert: $SMH. Here's the. bottom bounce. I posted to expect. $SOXS. profit. zone JUST a bounce. H&S. tops. Daily/weekly. 200w. magnets. for. ALL Some like. $AMD. can. go. BELOW. $50. potential SHORT on failed. bounces. This has been in motion since. Feb. Easy to Spot /follow if you use. a WEEKLY telescope. Same with the. tops is all the. sectors. $XRT. $XME. etc. BUT. you have. to look If you trade short sighted. only looking at. daily/intraday charts. you will always miss the BIG. picture. How easier would it be for you to trade if. you had a good clue that a big. sell off was setting up. THEN. using. short term charts to set up short. entries
- bRobert: $AVGO. $NVDA. $AMD. $SMH. Double bottom bounces. Not my jam. Shorts covered. I trade the. major trends. Not the counter trend bounces. Stepping aside. Watching for. FAILURE. and. Short reentry. Cover stop above. 200w targets. or. lower eg. $AMD.
- bRobert: @Eng_trader $SMH $SOXS $NVDA NVDA. has. a bounce. in. motion.off the low of the day. Pathetic one AVGO. too. Double bottom. off the recent low Again the path of least resistance is. DOWNWIND. 200w. for. all. and more eg. $AMD. $50 potential
Advanced Micro Devices is a semiconductor company with manufacturing, research and development, and sales and administrative facilities throughout the world. It provides processing solutions for the computing and graphics markets.Request Video of AMD
Already a member? Sign in here.
- January 31st, 2023 - 2022 Q4 Earnings
- $18.74 57.55%
- $25.93 43.40%
- $27.00 41.66%
- $10.16 -24.96%
- $83.18 -20.57%
- $21.96 -14.12%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 89,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (89,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!