Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ARWR)
Old Forum Content for ARWRMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- skategirl: $ARWR squeeze?
- Motorman: @woodman $FORM Are you still holding $ARWR, up 6% today.
- woodman: @Motorman $FORM $ARWR - re AWAR, no I abandoned ship around $61. A reminder did pop up for me today and I noted it's proximity to the 200 day on this pullback. But I'm not sufficiently interested yet.
- issues: @woodman $FORM added and $ARWR I bought $ACMR today on BO
- zimzala: $ARWR may soon be one to look at for an oversold bounce...
- coldevinc: $ARWR Below the 50 day
- sierramp: Anyone have thoughts on $ARWR at this time? High stack - well above the 50 and 200. Incredible fundies, new clinical trial started, IBD ranked #1 in group. 13.5% short with 5.5 days to cover. BBs just beginning to tighten up.
- JBed: @sierramp $ARWR #1 My thought is I wish I'd gotten in at $61. Looks like a volatility squeeze with tight BBs. Doesn't look overly extended to me but I'd want to buy it closer to the 50-day.
- indigo1948: @JBed $ARWR #1 - 50 DMA looks to be about $53.26 - I doubt it will retrace that much. This fluctuates quite a bit and I would look at the 8 DMA where it stands now or the bottom Bolinger Band for an entry. I believe this is going much higher in the future. Best of luck.
- bknpdx: @sierramp $ARWR #1 Hi Sierra, this stock is squeezing but for me, I think it is still early for entry, and I am waiting for the price to break out and above $72 on the weekly chart; I have a target of $90 if it breaks out at this level. Watching and waiting.
- sierramp: @JBed @indigo1948 @bknpdx $ARWR That you for your input. It's interesting how we all read the chart a little bit differently. I appreciate having different perspectives to consider. I was considering a 1/3 position buy when it broke out of the down sloping upper trend line but after looking at a stop at yesterday's LOD or at the lower BB it just isn't at a low risk BP for me.
- woodman: @sierramp $ARWR #1 - RNAi biotechs are very much in right now. I have some $ARWR. I'm just holding it unless it collapses. Others, for example, include $ALNY $ABUS $DRNA
- sierramp: @woodman $ARWR $ALNY $ABUS $DRNA #1 Thanks @woodman. With it moving above the trend line now I did pull the trigger but have a fairly tight stop just to limit risk. I know hope isn't a strategy but hoping it doesn't take out my stop and I'll be able to add higher. The fundies are so good on this stock. I'm having a good day today so either I'm getting smarter or luckier.
- woodman: @mradams0621 $ABUS $TKMR - RNAi is back in vogue. See $ARWR $ALNY. Also $DRNA (except for today - look out below).
- Richlion1: @debeers $ARWR $BA $BLDR $BOOT $CRUS $DIOD $HZNP $IBP $INMD $LAD $LRCX $RH $ZBRA Are you long most of these from below todays openning?
- Richlion1: @debeers $ARWR $BA $BLDR $BOOT $CRUS $DIOD $HZNP $IBP $INMD $LAD $LRCX $RH $ZBRA Okay thanks, I have taken your advise in the past and it's paid off.
- debeers: $ARWR/$BA held the 321/$BOOT/$CRUS/$DIOD/$HZNP/$IBP/$INMD/$$LAD-told you JPM doesn't do stupid/$LRCX/$RH-1st positive yesterday/$ZBRA-Long all and, as far as i'm concerned, you can buy em all-just saying.
- debeers: @Richlion1 $ARWR $BA $BOOT $CRUS $DIOD $HZNP $INMD $LAD $LRCX $RH $ZBRA ---YUP
- bsafriet: @issues $JNCE $PFNX $MIRM $AKBA $HZNP $APTO $NK Txs for the watchlist. I’ve sold or got stopped out on what I was holding except for $ARWR - still have a BuCS on it, and $CYRX. Best wishes!
- issues: @bsafriet $JNCE $PFNX $MIRM $AKBA $HZNP $APTO $NK $ARWR $CYRX The way to hold is buy small and add. Just like ol' Danny advocates. I am listing biotech's only. CYRX is a transportation stock! CYRX is rated 46 D- (cumulative and accumulation) Not one I could imagine owning. The bio†echs I listed are all in IBD industry group #1 (out of 200 groups!) This has been the most profitable group to be in. Most are going up (not even sideways...)
- debeers: $ARWR/$BOOT/$$CRUS/$DIOD/$DHI/$FB/$LAD/$LRCX/$PSX/$YETI (it came down to the 50)/$ZBRA. LONG ALL
debeers: $ARWR-Update News:
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ARWR) today announced that it has submitted an Investigational New Drug (IND) application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for a Phase 1b adaptive dose-finding clinical study of ...
- michaelH: @debeers $ARWR Thanks for the info. Have a starter position and wish it was bigger
- debeers: $TXG/$ARWR-Yup--its in the genes. $CP-a car derailed today but this is your chance if you aren't in it because Canada has only 2 RR's and this is the best one. $LRCX-Nothing happens without chips and the entity making their wafers so that the chip folk cut to their specs is $LRCX who has now finessed the edges so that if the chips don't buy these, their capacity is automatically cut. $BOOT-you don't want it--fine with me-- over the next year, you'll lose out yet again .$BOOT has suppliers in Mexico. Construction and store expansion flies in the face of failed retailers who are forced to close stores, not open them,. What do you think that USMCA will do for them??
- issues: Biotech has gone from IBD group 4 to group 3 and today it's group 2! It constantly changes stocks in this very aggressive group. They are different again today. I look at first the ones under "accumulation" then under "relative strength." So the symbols under accumulation are: $ACIU $AUPH $ISEE $ALLK $APLT $ARAV $ARDX $ARWR & $CORT. The percent increases for the past 10 days start with $AUPH up a mere 160%, then $ISEE at 50%, then $ALLK at 35% then $ARAV at 30% and $APLT at 25% and $AVDL at 25%. Although many of these are at a high, I bought a small number of shares anticipating a drop down where I can add to holdings. So today I bought the following: $ARVN $ISEE $AVDL $ARDX Yesterday I sold $FTSV too soon at $26 (now it's $35) and $ARQL for a great profit.
- debeers: $ARWR- Apparently debeers wasn't the only person to call Vince Anzalone at $ARWR and say WTF? And, also apparently Vince told Piper Jaffray the same exact thing he told debeers. And, therefore, secure in the knowledge that there really only was 1 secondary, Piper just raised the price target to 80 from 72. Again, i re-iterate-these companies work for you. You don't work for them. When something happens that you don't understand, find out. It will either make a lot of money for you or, at the worst, prevent you from losing your dough. LONG-the science is exceptional and the answers were what i needed to hear.
- mradams0621: $ARWR Back above VWAP. Pullback missed my stop by a micro hair. May still work. Thanks @debeers
$ARWR-Like many of you out there, i was in this company because i thought they had revolutionary work in gene therapy in being able to destroy the selected gene's that were causing illness. I didn't mind one bit when they had their secondary and bo ...
- coldevinc: @debeers $ARWR $BOOT WOW. Very impressed with your diligence. Thank you. I was confused, too; when I saw the news but did not think to do something like you did, or even question it. Yes, there is always someone in Investor Relations whose job it is to call back!
- martyrb3: @debeers $ARWR $BOOT Thank you so much! $ARWR a big position for me.
- debeers: @martyrb3 $ARWR $BOOT -entirely welcome. just consider it another tool in the toolbox. The more you have, the better you do.
- debeers: $ARWR-@martyrb3-i think folks figured it out.What do you think??LOL Have a great Friday--i know you are.
Nice research piece posted yesterday-from Motley Fool
What could the cash be used for? Well, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals decided to account for a $252.6 million up-front payment and equity investment, received from Johnson & Johnson subsidia ...
- Niche: @debeers $ARWR Thank you
- martyrb3: $ARWR 06:35 AM EST, 12/04/2019 (MT Newswires) -- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR) fell 9% in pre-market trading after the company priced an underwritten public offering of 4 million shares at $58 apiece, a 15.5% discount to the stock's previous close, for total proceeds of $232 million. Long
- issues: @martyrb3 $ARWR Thank you Marty! I put in a limit order at $58! hurray!
- Herb: $ARWR good action today into 2NDary
- WebstreamDyn: @WebstreamDyn $KOD $RLMD $AUPH $ALLK BIOs I am watching.. $AMRN, $ARWR, $ASLN, $CLVS ....any other BIOs to watch? (Also, watching SMM tweets. :-) )
- debeers: $ARWR-Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Sell Up to 4.6 Million Common Shares; Shares Fall 3.8% After Hours Print 4:21 PM 12/2/2019 - MT Newswires 04:21 PM EST, 12/02/2019 (MT Newswires) -- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR) said Monday that it plans to offer 4 million common shares in a public offering.Underwriters are expected to be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 shares to cover overallotments.The company said it intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes.Shares were down 3.8% in the after-hours session.Price: 63.33, Change: -9.68, Percent Change: -15.29
- debeers: @shoredriver $ARWR --that is exactly what i did! Boy, that secondary really slowed it down, huh?
- debeers: $ARWR-What if, for any disease, you could ultimately finds a way to silence that gene? Why wouldn't you want to own that company? I NEVER EVER EVER buy any stock on the prospects of a takeover. Not now, not ever because it is beyond dumb. When you see an IF/THEN metric, the universe changes a bit. The behemoths in biotech know that they really don 't have to put in that kind of work. We know what everyone is and every takeover there ever was proved it. All we wanna see is the price. Here-we are doubly lucky because on its own, Arrowhead is stellar. $EL- good to go as long as it hangs around 192-193 ish. Not Estee Lauder-Estee Love her-Up 48.97% for the year.
- CdrJake: @debeers $ARWR $EL Check out $QDEL makes the Quantiferon Gold tests for TB. Making deal to run test on another platform with another company. is replacing PPD skin tests. and just noted it has received some offers....
- debeers: @CdrJake $ARWR $EL $QDEL -Copy that!
- mradams0621: @debeers $ARWR WOW
- champ: @mradams0621 $ARWR ----- $LABU....
- coldevinc: @debeers $ARWR Would like to get some of this. Mulling through charts. What is this thing going to do. Pause or keep going???? That is the question.......................................
$ZBRA didn't finish up for the day (drat!!), but with the report out about productivity was a 250.11 stock that gave back what? 31 cents?. Yesterday rewarded those who had stops in place to limit losses and i could have done better with the monitor ...
So now we have-$APPS, $ARWR, $BLDR, $BOOT, $BX, $PING,$PGNY, $RH, $SEDG, $ZBRA.
How is it that $BX and $ZBRA have aligned interests?
Warehousing---keeping inventory near purchaser points and being better at tracking inventory than anyone else.
- coldevinc: @debeers $CPRI $PING $PGNY $APPS $ARWR $BLDR $BOOT $BX $RH $SEDG $ZBRA $TXG Very intersing comments about CPRI
- martyrb3: $ARWR Announced plan to offer and sell 4 million shares. Long
- shoredriver: @martyrb3 $ARWR..... ready to back up the truck in the am.......
- debeers: $KSU- My pick for the north/south railroad was based on the premise that the House would want to accomplish something by the end of the year. I was wrong. The impeachment proceedings could go well in to the end of the year. It will still be the one that will move the most when/if the USMCA passes. So i dumped it and retained a single share for 2 reasons: the first is to remind myself that i don't know everything and the second is so that i want to be on top of it as early as the change comes. I trust that stops are part of everyone's process by now. In any event, $ARWR and $APPS and $INMD gave you a nice up week so i'm not gonna feel too badly about misjudging Nancy.
- sgr606: @DeBeers - $ARWR, maybe a gene for you BA addiction?
- shoredriver: @sgr606 $ARWR ...think you might be skating on thin ice there.....
- gwenzee: @sgr606 $ARWR Perhaps you can explain why this sounds rather insulting???
- debeers: $ARWR- Doesn;'t seem fair does it? $ARWR up over 10.50 yesterday and up yet again? Why? Why is because the officers are doing a full slate of presentations in ALL of the upcoming conferences related to their many wands of gene editing. Imagine if you could know that there was a gene causing all of your problems and a company like Arrowhead had figured out how to get rid of that gene. it used to be not even a couple of years ago that this was the stuff of fantasy but no more.They use sequential dosing to do it so the person gets a treatment then in a month another then on an as needed basis. The gene excision technique has already been approved. Now they are looking for more and more uses for more and more tragic diseases
- indigo1948: @debeers $BX - long $BX and $ARWR - hard to argue with success with good companies such as these.Have a Happy & Safe Thanksgiving.
- debeers: @sgr606 $ARWR -- Don't need it now. Safely esconced in a scratchy nightgown in the rehab facility. I won't leave till @Forexpro thinks i can be trusted NOT to buy $BA before it's certified. I refuse to believe Dennis Muhlenberg standing on the corner any more when he says "This won't hurt you little girl." I mean its not like i'm hanging out in a bad neighborhood........so few dealers on the Golf Course but then again, all it takes is one.LOL
debeers: $ARWR-Probably the single best earnings call in biotech i have ever heard-Nothing less than congrats a;ll around and why not?
The company has proprietary technology for gene therapy for alcoholism, Cystic fibrosis, renal carcinoma and ther list will ...
- CraigReynolds: @debeers $ARWR $BX Interesting you mentioned $BX. Heard from 3 traders yesterday on CNBC/Fox to look at buying. I have seen posts, but never really looked at it. Planning to research. $ARWR, watching but another miss for now.
- debeers: $ARWR-Announced a name change ----to AWESOME-just kidding sort of. Seriously, imagine taking 1 proprietary technology and being able to unlock a bunch of genetic secrets to disease and how to stop them. Forgot to mention work on fatty liver disease-- so adding to NASH as 1 of their magic wands.
- debeers: @champ $MTN that and $GNRC-let it snow let it snow let it snow! $ARWR-target just in from Piper at 72.
- Spotdog: @debeers $MTN $GNRC $ARWR I think that you will get your wish tomorrow
- mradams0621: @debeers $INMD I love your posts. They make me laugh. You never fail to "make my day" either with your humor or your excellent posts complete with a "thesis" which I do so appreciate. I'm simplifying my trading process. Step 1 Get your lazy ars out of bed before the open. Step 2 Check the forum for @debeers posts. Step 3 Buy at the open anything DeBeers is interested in. Step 4 Add a stop and go back to bed. Step 5 Get back up before the close and collect profits. Step 6 Go back to bed. Trading is exhausting. Thanks so much for all you do. Your posts pre open today on $ARWR and $BX were "$MONEY$"
- GOOSE: @mradams0621 $INMD $ARWR $BX $MONEY Never knew YOU could be be funny. Maybe it's catching.
debeers: $ARWR-Full schedule of December conferences-
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Upcoming December 2019 Conferences
4:00 PM ET, 11/26/2019 - Business Wire
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 26, 2019-- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASD ...
- debeers: @GOOSE $INMD $ARWR $BX $MONEY --- -You never knew your Mommie could be funny?? This from the gorgeous kid who needs a haircut??
- mradams0621: @GOOSE $INMD $ARWR $BX $MONEY Hey Goose! I'm heading south after x-mas in search of warmer temps for a couple weeks. Sure hope we can hook up for dinner. I still owe you a steak dinner from 10 years ago. Interest on that debt means open bar/ my treat. Hope we can work it out.
- indigo1948: $ARWR - earnings due after the close and a Baird upgrade to $70.00 from $39.00 - they are a little late as it closed Friday at $49.20. this has been a long term hold for me and I have traded around a core position - great fundamentals.
- debeers: @indigo1948 $ARWR -In my opinion, i think we get rewarded big time for a co that well-deserves it.
- debeers: $ARWR/$CI-Go to B25 of the IBD--listed are the cos where the sales in creases are the greatest. Next to $ARWR? Oh, that would b e $CI whose sales are up 325%. I'm in it to win it.LONG both.
- indigo1948: @debeers $ARWR - you are so correct madam. This is a gem and I believe it will continue to reward patient holders. I will ask Dan to review this one at some point.
- debeers: $ARWR/$ATKRForgot to mention-Baird raised the price of the stock to 70 from 49 BEFORE earnings. So, ask yourself this, why in the world would any analyst (even the dumb ones) risk looking like an idiot and give an estimate now, instead of waiting for the call after market close today? Arrowhead is the real goods. as is $AQST.
- debeers: @indigo1948 $ARWR -Why?
- debeers: $ARWR-Arrowhead hits the bullseye. As does $LABU.
- indigo1948: @debeers $ARWR $LABU - $ARWR has been moving up strongly-today over 6 per cent. “Nice” upgrade by Cantor Fitzgerald from $24.00 to $50.00 with neutral rating. I wish I had more of these “neutral” rated stocks in my portfolio.
- bigbartabs: @indigo1948 $ARWR $LABU ... I got stopped out of $LABU a few days back, and haven't been able to snag a good pullback to get back in. $XBI now seeing resistance... might get that pullback soon.
- debeers: $EL-Broke out above the 193 level and closed over 196. This pattern has worked for me. This will go to 207 if it repeats this pattern as it has before.LONG $ARWR- trooper marching higher $CI-while $UNH is ok, $CI who sort of owns large co healthcare is up more $LAD-has a new ops officer the market likes him as do i. $LABU-onward and upward.
- indigo1948: @debeers $CI $ARWR $PI $AMRN -very long with $ARWR - excellent company with strong management.
- debeers: $CI-NOT in the crosshairs and very well run. $CI is a good investment. As is $ARWR and /$PI and $AMRN in my opinion.
- indigo1948: $ARWR - going parabolic today -all time high on heavy volume. Long stock and would add more but no opportunity to get in at these levels.
- indigo1948: $ARWR - strong move since October 7th-long stock.
- debeers: $DIOD/$PANW/$ARWR/$GRMN- all of these are small positions of mine but i think that they all look great as companies, and maybe even on the charts.
- GOOSE: TRADES: $OSTK STO 11/1/19 11.5 CALLS @.55 $NTNX BTO STOCK @27.98 $ARWR STO 11/15/19 40.0 CALLS @2.35
- JonathanTrades: Hey everyone, Just wanted to let you know I got in on $ARWR at 36.90
- debeers: $ARWR-seems to be making a move. What do y'all think?
- spmeyers: @debeers $ARWR kind of a toss-up to my eye; October volume has been below average
- debeers: $ARWR-Up in a hideous market. Again. well, it was..............
- debeers: $ARWR/$AMT-Both Sluggo stocks. Like the sectors for both as well.
- debeers: $AAPL/$ARWR/$BA/$EL icky but better than $ULTA which i won't own/$EW-just a rest/$FORM stickoing with this co./$RH- not an easy market.
- debeers: $ARWR/$FORM-Right about ARWR and wrong about FORM so adjusted accordingly.
- Sluggo: $FBM This is another curiosity. It has kick ass fundies and is being taken out and shot like $INMD and $ARWR were. The building materials are doing extremely well. Why isn't this participating? I don't have an answer. You can defend your stock and ride it into the ground. Or, you can acquiesce and wait for the market to figure it out. I do the latter. $FBM has bottomed ( I think) and has been rebounding the last 2 days. The lesson is, don't fall in love with your stocks. Don't think that because the stock has great fundies that you are early and hold on. Do this at your own peril.
- Sluggo: @Sluggo $FBM $INMD $ARWR The end of the lesson is, wait for your stock to technically prove itself then you can say "I knew it!" and prove your genius status.
- Sluggo: $ARWR Bopping it's head against the 50d. One more decent day should get it above. Already in with starter.
- Sluggo: Portfolio flash: $AMT $INMD $TXN $CPRT $LGIH $PLMR $TER $ACGL $TMHC $FSS $BRKR $FLY $FND $ARWR
- indigo1948: @Sluggo $ARWR - I have held this, taken profits and re-entered. Excellent growth story going forward-looking to hold it for long
- Sluggo: @indigo1948 $ARWR Done the dance with this before. Great fundies get mercilessly punished sometimes. You just have to wait for the market to realize it. I think this has a kinda high short interest around 17%. That may be part of the problem.
- indigo1948: @Sluggo $ARWR - you are correct sir - there is high short interest and it does get bounced around quite a bit. Long term I like it but you have to take a lot of "patience pills" if you want to hold. It can be an excellent day or swing trade stock. All the best.
- Sluggo: @indigo1948 $ARWR It only takes a decent fire to get those short bugs out of our stock. Waiting for that.
- Sluggo: @indigo1948 $ARWR Man, if they ever get a drug approval, we will be swimming in moola. Money Pink Floyd or For the Love of Money by Ojays. Money songs go on, but I don't.
|Stock Price||$USD 45.75|
Arrowhead Research Corporation is a development stage nanotechnology holding company that forms, acquires, and operates subsidiaries commercializing innovative nanotechnologies.Request Video of ARWR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 25th, 2020 - 2020 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 5.39 116.58%
- $USD 34.29 94.71%
- $USD 85.34 72.77%
- $USD 14.77 -87.69%
- $USD 32.01 -45.30%
- $USD 5.91 -41.05%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 73,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (73,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!