Ascena Retail Group Inc. (NASDAQ:ASNA)
Old Forum Content for ASNAMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- debeers: @CraigReynolds $BOOT/ $ASNA/$RACE/$TSLA-the market treats all of a class the same. That is why all the semis will do well today, all the retail will not--maybe with the exception of a CMG. I buy on pullbacks, not breakouts--its what i do. 75 cents or more--adding. To treat all retail the same is idiotic. That's like treating Ferrari like Tesla because they are both automobiles. Don't believe me? check the charts. Does anyone in their right mind think that Boot Barn is the same as Ascena? Really?
- DrScience: $LAYN or $ASNA Looking for a lottery ticket? Wanna feed the one-armed bandit? Layne Inc. is a water management, drilling company. Ascena Retail Group is a retailer who owns Lane Bryant, among other women's outlets. For each, expected move on earnings after the close is +/- 11%. $LAYN -- Buy the JUN 7.5 Calls @ .40 or sell the JUN 7.5 Puts @ .40. Implied volatility (IV) is 78% $ASNA -- It's a $1.85 stock. IV is 186%
- DrScience: @bigbartabs RBC Capital put out a list of Winners -- (shrug) there are no "Losers". You might start here: $AKRX $AMRI $AMWD $ARCB $ASNA $BCOR $BIG $BKMU $BOFI $CAL $CGI $DEPO $DNR $DXPE $ECPG $EHTH $ESND $FMBI $GME $GNW $HFC $KIRK $KS $LCI $MPAA $NSR $ORI $PETS $PMC $RCII $REX $RRTS $SKYW $SPXC $TLRD $TRST $UVE $VAC $VRA
- bigbartabs: @DrScience $AKRX $AMRI $AMWD $ARCB $ASNA $BCOR $BIG $BKMU $BOFI $CAL $CGI $DEPO $DNR $DXPE $ECPG $EHTH $ESND $FMBI $GME $GNW $HFC $KIRK $KS $LCI $MPAA $NSR $ORI $PETS $PMC $RCII $REX $RRTS $SKYW $SPXC $TLRD $TRST $UVE $VAC $VRA ... kudos... great list. Thanks...
- Bridget: $ASNA is coming out of a squeeze and starting to fill the gap from earnings. I expect a run up to the 200MA
- Bridget: $ASNA moving higher and now above the 200DMA. I expect a bit of consolidation here at $9 and then I'll get in on my the next move higher.
- mradams0621: up gapers Price %Change $VTL Vital Th... 9.25 23.01% $CAPN Capnia I... 2.15 20.79% $GMCR Green Mo... 48.16 18.91% $GFI Gold Fie... 2.58 18.89% $ASNA Ascena R... 12.34 17.52% $AVXL Anavex L... 6.10 15.09% $IXYS Ixys Cor... 13.99 15.05% $TRGP Targa Re... 48.80 13.54% $CTRP Ctrip.co... 106.25 11.76% $AAOI Applied ... 18.46 10.94% gap down Price %Change $SKLN Skyline ... 3.32 -19.34% $LQDT Liquidit... 6.60 -16.24% $SSI Stage St... 7.71 -14.71% $HLTH Hlth Cor... 2.28 -10.59% $AMAG Amag Pha... 26.10 -10.19% $EDAP Edap Tms... 5.00 -10.07% $VLP Valero E... 45.20 -9.16% $TWI Titan In... 4.64 -8.12% $ANGI Angie's ... 10.01 -7.83% $SMTC Semtech ... 17.80 -7.53%
- Bridget: $ASNA coming out of a squeeze, would like to see more volume though.
- Bridget: $ASNA sitting right on top of the 200MA. 50MA flat to rising. Looks like a pretty low risk entry point. I don't know much about the company so this is purely technical. 52 week high was at 17.59. Would use $17 as a price target for a 3 month hold.
- Bridget: $ASNA reported earnings yesterday and is popping out of its recent consolidation. Would have liked to see more volume today so will likely pullback. Look to get in around $15.25.
- Bridget: Here are the stocks I'm looking at: $ASNA - possible covered call candidate, seen much higher volume lately $BSBR - nice uptrend and now has the 200MA as support $GE - looks ready to move higher $GPRO - price alert hit, currently at the top of the range but if this pulls back the next run up should break through $RH - really liked the move today coming out of a recent flag pattern $TYC - Third day up but this appears to still have more momentum to go higher $VDSI - back up at resistance and turning over again to continue the down ascending triangle pattern $BABA - big up day today breaking through resistance, will look to buy on a pullback $GDDY - bullish engulfing candle
- e33067: $ASNA This stock is in a daily V.S. Anyone else watching this one?
- beby138: $P $ASNA $BITA $BRDR $CMGE $DSKY Low risk entries with good volume , no position.
- moneyHoHo: $ASNA
- Tim S: Notable earnings after Monday's close AMBC, $ASNA, $AUQ, $BDE, $DXPE, $GWRE, $MBI, $MCP, $MDR, $MR, $NUVA, $PDLI, $SNHY, $URS, VIPS
- Tim S: Notable earnings after Monday's close $ASNA, $KKD, THO
Ascena Retail upgraded at $FBR
Jun 12, 2012 | 6:48 AM EDT
$ASNA was upgraded from Market Perform to Outperform, $FBR Capital Markets said. $23 price target. Accretive acquisitions should help boost earnings.
- scgaryinv: $KORS @jojo1480 I am also long $ASNA from $TWO days ago as well. been tough sledding in this market.
Earnings: $ASNA, $COST, $CSC, FMCN, $HRL, NDN, $NTAP, $RL, $SMTC, $TOL
The important events is tomorrows $GDP, along with jobless claims. The big players should be positioning for these reports today. Watch the volume, especially on the leading ...
- vze2n77d: $ASNA - Breaking out of volatility #squeeze
- vze2n77d: $ASNA - All time high. Everyone is a winner.
|Stock Price||$USD 4.79|
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries operates as a specialty retailer of apparel for women and tween girls. The company offers apparel, accessories, footwear, and lifestyle products, such as bedroom furnishings and electronics.Request Video of ASNA
Already a member? Sign in here.
- March 12th, 2020 - 2020 Q2 Earnings
- March 16th, 2020 - 2020 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 155.58 62.75%
- $USD 107.10 25.22%
- $USD 27.47 19.60%
- $USD 75.54 -34.41%
- $USD 11.62 -34.15%
- $USD 30.45 -33.04%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 68,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (68,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!