The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA)
Old Forum Content for BAMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $BABA Bottom of channel bounce yesterday Follow through today $250/$330 overweight $NTES WEEKLY flag C&H $470/$540 long $BA Long partial 20d bounce $200 to start A lot higher with wedge trigger $280/$340 $NAIL and related Good entry here with stop < yesterday LOD Long $AAPL Long calls $375+ flag target $420 longer term Long calls $FB Just own SOME $255 with trigger > $241 $270 WEEKLY flag/$320 WEEKLY c&h $SNAP Same WEEKLY chart as $FB $30 $LABU $100 target in zig zags Biotech multi year breakout Own some
- bRobert: $LMT Double bottom bounce $440 target $DFEN Works as a proxy W bottom $20+ target I like $BA RHRH for a trade It's in there also Playing offense with Defense
- msing3: @bRobert $DFEN $BA $SPR Good morning bRobert, thank you for your previous post on DFEN. I rode this one up to $20 with you several weeks ago. It looks like it has found support on this pull back in the 12.28-12.69 level. Looking to reload with a confirmation day. Do you have an expected time frame for PT # 2 ($40 ?) or a return to PT 1 ($20)?
- ReneeH: @bRobert $LMT $DFEN $BA Thank you robert! Picked up July calls BA y'day, agree looks primed and could benefit from space news/contracts as a bonus.
- wdcobler: @bRobert $LMT $DFEN $BA I've been looking for the target on $LMT, no luck yet. What do you think.
- wdcobler: @bRobert $LMT $DFEN $BA Found the target, $429.53
- gmj: $SPR SOld out this morning on bad news reduction in 737 max bodies requested by $BA
- bRobert: @gmj $SPR $BA $SPR $19 target
- sagsworth: @bRobert $SPR $BA I Hold a large position in $JETS I am underwater on this but plan on holding on to this. Do have any insight on this? Thanks Sagsworth
- bRobert: @sagsworth $SPR $BA $JETS I love scuba but you should prefer not to be under water This has the potential to drop to $12 a la $SPR Same H&S top I would cut bait or keep a very tight stop You could always buy it back
- bRobert: $AMWD Add 200% UPSIDE Some now Some later $BA Stand aside for now $TMO nh breakout LONG BASE CONSOLIDATION $450
- Motorman: $BA finally over VWAP, raising stops
- Bwhitty: $BA possible reversal 2nd day of 20 Day
- bRobert: $BA. Watching for reaction to the 20d. Wedge. C&H. in the making Support. $180. top of W Cup measures to $340. if triggered. Watching.
- bRobert: $DFEN. Double bottom W. over the 50d. $20. target 1. (45%). Stop just below 50d. Long partial $BA. 20d. bounce W $250. W target with trigger $340 grand prize. C&H target with trigger. $280. 50/200 WEEK speed bumps. (WEEKLY flag target) Baby steps lead to giant steps. $SPR. $55. C&H target with trigger. > $37. 100% potential
- bRobert: $BA W trigger target $240+ WEEKLY flag target $270 into the 50/200 WEEK ceiling LONG Call spreads
- bRobert: $BA No triggers No trade No joy No problem I will continue to follow $LABU I took profits on this trading vehicle A little pullback would make a small right shoulder in an inverse H&S Reversal pattern $60+ target Very bullish on biotech long term Multi year breakout /retest /bounce 30% upside
- martyrb3: $BA Have been in and out of some puts recently. NP now. If you are in $BA as an investment, or just plain interested in the status and details of the 737 MAX recertification, I recommend checking out this youtube. There’s a lot more to it th ...
- bRobert: $BA $DFEN Flag/W I will buy the bounce $BA $240 target with W trigger
- Auto: $BA looking good long
- lostsheep: @Auto $BA with $SPR off the 20 day
- captron: $BA - Just got a fill on some leaps under the offer price. Wierd but acceptable/ Using Schwab Street Smart.
- bRobert: $BA. $240/$250. W. target with a move > the recent swing high $207. I have. bull call spread . will add with a confirmation of a bullish thesis
- bRobert: $BA $C flags I like and will buy with triggers $BABA I will ADD on a pb/bounce (flag) $250/$290 $CRM $195+ Many CLOUDS oozing out $LABU $60 Looking for pb/bounce to add $UNH ADD
- gt: @bRobert $BA $C $BABA $CRM $LABU $UNH what's your trigger?
- bRobert: @gt $BA $C $BABA $CRM $LABU $UNH They are making little flag pullbacks When the price is > the top of the flag = trigger
- bRobert: $BABA Bullish descending wedge W WEEKLY wedge $250/$290 Longer term hold This stock has a lot of catching up to do $NTES $450/$540 WEEKLY C&H in motion $YY $90 $TDOC W bottom inv H&S $210 $DXCM Same pattern $420+ $TNDM Flag like pullback to the 50d Reversal $95 W bottom target 1 LONG WEEKLY consolidation 50% upside $PODD WEEKLY pb to the 50 WEEK W bottom bounce $XBI 50d bounce Sideways consolidation WEEKLY multi year breakout Throwback /bounce I like retests that pass $135 target $LABU 50/200d floor bounce . $58 IF moves > $60 200 WEEK $100 targets $BA Reversal in motion $270 Big W target Retest /bounce Shorter term reversal $210/$240 $SPR C&H under construction $55 target with trigger > 37 $W Move > $200 could short squeeze $240/$270 $CVNA > $123 .......short squeeze $130/$170 $BYND >$163 WEEKLY C&H $240 target $ENPH Partial position Looking for break of downtrend Bounce off 20d $60/$100 $SEDG $170 WEEKLY target $BTAI $60/$75 Squeeze breakout
- Bwhitty: $SPY $BYND $TTD $BA Volume coning into pre-market
- lostsheep: @Bwhitty $SPY $BYND $TTD $BA Ahhhh Basking in the warm glow of stimulus induced gains. Throw another trillion on the fire.
- Bwhitty: @lostsheep $SPY $BYND $TTD $BA That hit me really funny. I know right!?
- Bwhitty: @lostsheep $SPY $BYND $TTD $BA Your stocks are doubling but your new 2 bedroom home in Atlanta costs 5 million :)
- goldsheld: @bRobert $BABA $NTES $YY $TDOC $DXCM $TNDM $PODD $XBI $LABU $BA $SPR $W $CVNA $BYND $ENPH $SEDG $BTAI Robert, any thoughts on $QDEL ?
- debeers: This is a direct quote from chairman Powell-" WE ARE NOT ONLY NOT THINKING ABOUT RAISING RATES, WE ARE NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT NOT THINKING ABOUT RAISING RATES." If you can find a better time to buy a house, especially one that you never thought you could afford or a car that will run on cheap gasoline (ok-except for Cali!!) . this is your time and these are your stocks. $RH,$KMX,$TOL or $PHM--i like $TOL- both will be just fine. LONG:$AAPL.$DDOG,$HD,$KMX,$MSFT,$RH,$RTX-on contracts-$TOL $BA- after the certification except for the small i have and Ater the Congressional fileting which will be soon.. NO BANKS
- crank: @debeers $RH $KMX $TOL $PHM $AAPL $DDOG $HD $MSFT $RTX $BA
- debeers: @crank $RH $KMX $TOL $PHM $AAPL $DDOG $HD $MSFT $RTX $BA -what are you saying?
- mercury6s: @debeers $RH $KMX $TOL $PHM $AAPL $DDOG $HD $MSFT $RTX $BA that's horrible English, and this imbecile is in charge? pathetic
- HGIGuy: @debeers $RH $KMX $TOL $PHM $AAPL $DDOG $HD $MSFT $RTX $BA My only concern about the home builders is the unwillingness of banks to approve mortgage application at this time. The major HB may have there own financing arrangements in which case there would be less of an issue - I don't know.
- debeers: @HGIGuy $RH $KMX $TOL $PHM $AAPL $DDOG $HD $MSFT $RTX $BA -Let me ease your mind. The large builders carry a lot of their own paper and have access to their own credit facilities. Berkshire Hathaway realtors reprersent $TOL.Let me ask YOU a question: if you were going to work for any on e of these builders would you be more concerned with borrowers who are and have been economically secure or marginal? More concerned if your borrower made over a million bucks as year ---like the $RH client or less? Also, any decrease in covid cases and increased optimism on mitigating the spread or effects of the disease--who benefoits the most with low rates??
- debeers: @Junior1 $RH $KMX $TOL $PHM $AAPL $DDOG $HD $MSFT $RTX $BA - Wouldn't you think that their preferences should be for their own clients? Maybe even ones who have stuck by them in tough times??
- HGIGuy: @debeers $RH $KMX $TOL $PHM $AAPL $DDOG $HD $MSFT $RTX $BA Good points.
- bRobert: $JETS $BA related Early bounces sold into Declining volume Day 3 bounce for some Protect profits I would not be surprised to see a pullback Some work,further consolidation may be needed to get above those recent parabolic highs. Leading to some/resistance selling I am concerned about potential lower high in $SPY if a pullback tomorrow and a potential for a retest 200d We have been up 3 days in a row Declining volume
- Kharrison67: $BA @bRobert $BA still short this one? lower low already today, but do you think the 20 dma is going to bow up and hold it?
- bRobert: @Kharrison67 $BA NO. Covered Friday
- Joe757: $BA Good volume today.
- Auto: $BA $CVNA added $TSLA shorting
- Ajax4Hire: @Auto $BA $CVNA $TSLA On @Auto, does the imminent $HTZ bankruptcy and flooding of new-to-3year old used cars into the market Help? or Hurt? $CVNA, $KMX(Carmax), $AN(AutoNation)? I say, it should Help. Flood of low-cost well-maintained supply will be quickly bought up to lower cost basis of inventory Helping bottom line of $CVNA, $KMX, $AN. What say you?
- Auto: @Ajax4Hire $BA $CVNA $TSLA $HTZ $KMX $AN yes I agree with you... but $HTZ to big they will do the legal stuff then change name and go on $KMX long
- bRobert: $BA Watching for either short term flag trigger > HOD or failure /plop < LOD
- bRobert: $BA gap fill short
- Kharrison67: @bRobert $BA what do you mean? you went short on $BA?
- bRobert: @Kharrison67 $BA I have been short for days . . I covered yesterday and and sold naked puts Bought them back today on the pop and went short again
- Kharrison67: @bRobert $BA do you have a target on low?
- martyrb3: $BA Diving again. Sold my puts way too soon.
- bRobert: $BA If yesterday low taken out,,,look out below $150s
- bRobert: @Kharrison67 $BA $150s if yesterday LOD taken out I am trading from strength now after the opening pop failed
- Joe757: @bRobert $BA 160 is the 20 DMA would that hold.
- Joe757: $BA volume is picking up. No position.
- bRobert: I'm personally not doing much now except for some early trades fading $BA $QQQ , and buying $TVIX They have been closed Until the market regains its footing, I trading lightly and observing
- Joe757: $BA looks like the buyers are stepping in at $180 today. The volume is above avg today.
- Michael_L: $BA crazy trade. Been looking for a time to do this. Bought 100 shares at $183. Sold 2 way OTM puts (yesterday) to pay for my close ATM put today. Bought a 100 shares to do a covered call at some point (hopefully after it's traded up a while). Anyone else ever run this type of trade?
- uconn2021: @Michael_L $BA interesting. What was your trade OTM put y'day? I'm new to Puts, I know what they are but I'm kind of a permabull so I need to use everything out there esp on crazy days like y'day. Thanks.
- champ: $BA @ $186, LOD was @ $176.26, HOD was @ $191, the News-Flow is looking better.
- Michael_L: @uconn2021 $BA ... I sold 2 Jun 26 140 puts yesterday for $3. - $600. Turned around today and bought the stock today at $183 and used that $600 to buy the $180 Jun 19 put. (I think the difference was $50).
- debeers: @champ $BA -the tests predicted for before month end for recertification, champ :)
- champ: $NCLH, $ERI, $BA. and others,..going to swing
- debeers: $BA-might hit the 8ema at the close. Not that i wouldn't be surprised if there was a fuck up---well actually i would. Given the past tragedies and kerfluffles (trash left in the planes, etc) they would have to be out of their mind not to make sure everything is sparkling for the FAA pilot and Boeing co-pilot. Boeing is the biggest winner for the day after LeBeau confirmed the test parameters (you don't do that unless theuy are outlined).
- champ: @debeers $BA --- #Thanks for that info.
- bRobert: @spmeyers $SPY $DJI $QQQ $RRC Many are still very extended. They will be even more attractive at a. lower price. Trade the price action in front of you. Many thought $BA and others were attractive yesterday. They were brief trades. Make your shopping list. Be patient. Be careful.
- sriramganesan: @bRobert You nailed $BA yesterday. It's coming down hard to 180 level in pre-market as you mentioned. Let's see if it holds at that level.
- bRobert: @sriramganesan $BA Rarely do things go straight down. There are often bounces that suck in early longs. Then fail Good areas to sell left over merchandise. While In the process off setting up my BA short I realized that many others will be victimized as well. All the raised estimates for the extended FAANGS. printing highs was another clue
- Robert1965: @bRobert $BA Have you closed out the short
- debeers: $BA-made a 1 dollar mistake in share price so gone.
- Michael_L: @CraigReynolds do you sell puts? That $BA June 20 145 put for $4.00 is tempting as hell. Any thoughts?
- CraigReynolds: @Michael_L $BA I do at times, would love to do more like @goose for shorter-term trades. My trading account, being retired, and not wanting the risk and stress, I cut out a portion to trade. Account being small, I need to watch the margins in-order-to sell a call on the stock I own. Ameritrade requires the share cost as an additional margin. On small dollar stocks, I do often.
- Michael_L: $BA - Sold 2 Jun 26 $140 puts (Just 15 days out) for $3.00 each. Plan to roll out and down to the $120-$130 range if it gets into trouble. Being that i did this with just 15 days, leaves a lot of room to roll if need be.
- bRobert: Sorry to be brief I have a full work schedule and set up my trading day early Hope everyone is safe during this storm. Take advantage of bounces to reduce inventories if stops haven't kept you safe I had a large short position in $BA which as set to cover at $180 Some Index shorts
- martyrb3: $BA Diving again now. Own a few puts expiring tomorrow...not enough.
- bRobert: $BA $153 could be last stop Expect a bounce before
- Hokie54: $BA is it too late to short BA.. Fell through the last support line
- bRobert: $BA. $190. top of W possible support area Day 2 pullback. Watching.Waiting for day 3 buy with a bounce
- traderbren: $BA -- seeing continued interest following the pull back this morning.
- Bwhitty: $BA $NCLH Some shaking out on strong possible reversals in planes and boats. Testing 8 day but finding strong buying there. Taking a few low risk entries for reversals with stops just below low of day.
- bRobert: @traderbren $BA I nibbled but more support. $180 -$190. top of W in MARCH
- bRobert: $BA $SPR. adds on the turn. $BA support. $180 -$190 area over MARCH W.
- Kharrison67: @bRobert $BA when you say "top of W" are you referring to the W pattern? I have seen you refer to that several times.
- debeers: @bRobert $BA $SPR -After making notes this am on when the FAA test was supposed to begin i asrrived at 190 on the fundies as an entry point for $BA. Please explain to me how you got there on the charts. When we agree it is almost always money but i need a lesson here if you wouldn't mind. Thanks a lot in advance.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA $SPR The top of the big W bottom in MARCH. is $190 (includes the tail) I like retests. Common target
- debeers: @bRobert $BA $SPR -Thanks. i always learn something from you and am very appreciative.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA $SPR Just returning the favor . Your posts are always informative
- bRobert: @Kharrison67 $BA YES. W. bottom. It is part of a bottoming process. The SPY did a whopper in MARCH
- bRobert: $BA. I rented a piece for. a $15 day trade only. I still see retest near the $185 area , the top of the MARCH W. I would expect a bounce (also day 3 of the sell off) of unknown magnitude to follow . I am currently short with a cover stop. I expect to close the trade tomorrow. Today was HIGH VOLUME distribution . 2X normal. Much Higher than yesterday.
- bRobert: $BA. posted earlier that I thought $BA could pullback to $180 area, a retest of the top of the W in MARCH. The current leg of the run up has been about $100. A 50% retracement from $230 would bring you to $180. They match! That's my target. Short
- goldsheld: @bRobert $BA Technical analysis shows a short opportunity. And, as a group, we are essentially technical traders. But what happens if we sell short, and in two weeks the FAA clears the 737 MAX to fly? Would the possibility of big news impact your decision to short $BA?
- bRobert: @goldsheld $BA My time frame for this trade will likely be a day or two . I am primarily short via put options. Risk is defined A similar day like today and my target will be close by. Partial profits along the way . Overly anxious dip buyers entered today and many stayed too late. There was a nice $15 swing today if you were nimble. Many were left singed .
- AuAgPb: $MSFT "Too much of a good thing is a little too much of a good thing!" Time for a rest. Maybe sideways. Great action yesterday with $ORCL $MSFT $TSLA $ SHW and $BA. Thanks Dan for a informative webinar yestrday.
- bRobert: $BA. $270. W. target still in play. I like pullback/bounces. We are doing part one. Healthy in a very extended stock. Stronger hands will come in at the right price and create a floor to spring off of. this is why I recommend partial profits after big moves. Redeploy at a lower price = trading around a core. Buy in scales .Sell in scales
- michaelH: @bRobert $BA good advice
- bRobert: $BA Bigger cup now $240 W target $280 $100 bottom of W $180 top $180 + (180 - 100) = Long bull call spreads Long $DFEN $LMT $450/$500
- bRobert: $BA close to $240 target 1 Trailers consider partials $280 longer term $AL flag $45 with trigger Overweight $AER works $48 $FLY $15 Long ALL
|Stock Price||$USD 156.80|
Boeing Co, together with its subsidiaries designs, develops, manufactures, sells, services and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight and launch systems and services.Request Video of BA
Already a member? Sign in here.
- October 21st, 2020 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- October 28th, 2020 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 59.56 27.21%
- $USD 7.31 9.01%
- $USD 62.69 6.58%
- $USD 15.22 -38.51%
- $USD 62.24 -23.10%
- $USD 62.08 -15.93%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 73,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (73,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!