The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA)
Old Forum Content for BAMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- debeers: $BOOT/$GWW/$HAE/$MOV-working all.ALL UP Bought GWW for their earnings and am staying with it after the call. Upgrades on this one(GWW) from every analyst who has thus far checked in. $AMZN/$BA/$MTN/$LULU not working today but staying with them. Will get back to you asap as time permits.
- debeers: $BA-not a great day today but there is a silver lining. Boeing was the clear winner at Farnborough: Boeing, Airbus report roaring sales at close of Farnborough 12:42 PM ET, 07/19/2018 - Associated Press LONDON (AP) — Airbus and Boeing say demand for aircraft surged at the Farnborough International Airshow amid increased passenger and cargo traffic. The world's biggest commercial aircraft makers reported firm orders and commitments for future purchases worth tens of billions of dollars as the show's commercial side ended Thursday. U.S.-based Boeing announced a total of 673 orders and commitments for planes, compared with 571 at last year's Paris Air Show, which alternates with Farnborough as the aviation industry's premier showcase. Airbus said it received orders and commitments for 431 aircraft, compared with 326 at the Paris event. Boeing says its total reflects "resurgence in demand for freighters and strong order activity for the 737 MAX and 787 passenger airplanes."
- steve71: @debeers $BA Interesting that the freighter business will also keep the 50 year old 747 line going. It was expected that the last 747 was in sight. There won't be any more new 747 airliners. But the combination of volume and structural strength has renewed interest in 747 freighters.
- debeers: $BA-Some things even surpass plane orders and today was one of them: after 20 years of fighting, Ethiopia and Eritrea declared peace in the valley and it was Boeing who re-united the separated families. The other African nations, appreciative of the end to the feud, gave Boeing service contracts. Flags flying & general celebration. $AMZN-RBC, even at these levels reaffirms its biuy rating on Amazon while Piper Jaffray ups its target to 2075. $MLNX-solid beat on earnings this am.
- bRobert: $SPR Long . will add on pullback/bounces. $100 target Long $BA as well
debeers: $BA-Just in--Let me know when you've had enough good news----------------
The Boeing Co. has inked one of its largest deals ever in Asia. The airplane giant signed a memorandum of understanding with VietJet for an additional 100 737 MAX airplanes. Th ...
- debeers: Goldman note today- apparel will be largely unaffected.Shoes unaffected. i think if you stick to the higher end you should be ok. $AMZN/$BA/$BOOT/$HAE/$LULU/$MOV-rebought/$MTN/$NKE (added)/---will buy $PVH tomorrow. $DXCM-want a better price.
- JBed: @debeers $AMZN $BA $BOOT $HAE $LULU $MOV $MTN $NKE $PVH $DXCM Also, on the cheaper side, $SKX is breaking to the upside after a loooong consolidation. $FOSL is also moving up. I'm also in $LULU, at your earlier suggestion. Long calls.
- debeers: @JBed $AMZN $BA $BOOT $HAE $LULU $MOV $MTN $NKE $PVH $DXCM $SKX $FOSL -Don't care for the SKS. I want a competitive edge on shoes which Nike gives you. Movado is justified because its the highest margin, highest priced fashion watch i could find andif you look at the BOD, it has the sharpest directors on the planet. The cherry on top is that its next to impossible to borrow the stock.
- debeers: $ERJ/$BA-Deal gives Boeing the key to mid-sized jets which, along with the tanker approvals and freighters power the plane maker forward. Honestly, with oil prices up over last year, i was holding my breath for the mid-sized plane deal. Now, tankers & freighters both approved, power up! Powell is a market sensitive guy. Gave the markets exactly what the markets wanted to hear. How do I know? Look at the S&P.N ow over the 2800 barrier.
debeers: $BA-Woodman et al-Boeing just released data for the first half of the year:
Revenue Recognition Accounting Standard ASC 606 Information
During the first quarter of 2018, Boeing adopted a new revenue recognition accounting standard (ASC 606) which, ...
- debeers: $BA-Day 1 of Farnborough- So far here's what's come in : GOL order for 30 737 Max's, Goshawk 20 737's, NEW service orders so far 2.1B $AMZN-so far up another 15 bucks or so $NKE-beloved still Retail on case by case. No politics relevant to Prime Day, sneaks, select bio stocks, or anything else.. Have you noticed that not 1 gamer cares about politics? $ATVI-down today and comfortably above the 8 day. $MTN- resort goers in the summer and skiiers in the winter couldn't give a damn about trading partners. Neither do the cowboys ($BOOT).
debeers: $BA and earnings cycles---An expert just came on the TV and stated that earnings
for all stocks won't be rewarded because they aren't sustainable. No kidding? Do you really think that the new planes that are being sold won't be maintained?? Has the ...
On the revenue side, Vail starts selling season passes months before the winter season begins, reducing the risk of a bad winter. The company's broadening base of resorts also makes an Epic Pass more attractive to customers, guaranteeing revenue bef ...
- bRobert: $BA reversal target $370 . Long
- bRobert: $BA .Small inv h&s triggered. Target 1 $370 . If this completes, much higher targets will trigger . ($430) . Long
- debeers: $BA-Theresa took awhile but the chief arms salesman who also occupies the White House has gotten what he wanted which was for NATO to a) contribute more and b) order more of the military they will need to defend themselves. Happens at an opportune time as the 50 day line has been crossed upward for Farnborough and earnings next week.
- woodman: @debeers $BA - no sign of actual greater contribution yet. All words. Like North Korea.
- debeers: @woodman $BA -Well, now comfortably above the 8/50 cross, ahead of Farnborough, and with the firm knowlege that England has stood by the United States in every war except the Revolution, this is a bond that will not be broken. How tired would your constituents be if Angela was telling them what to do at every turn??
- debeers: @woodman $BA -When you buy a drug stock do you wait until it is in the marketplace? BA orders have already outstripped the Airbus by 40% (consider that a successful phase III) and, when push comes to shove and it may, $BA will wind up producing planes for the Chinese in China " just you wait Henry Higgins, just you wait."
- woodman: @debeers $BA - I have no issue with buying $BA. My point was something else. :-)
- debeers: @woodman $AMZN -Trust that Larry will explain that the small businessmen he covets, who have already reaped the rewards of the tax cuts, will be reinvesting in their businesses, these are the folks dearest to his heart and once he truly grasps that the Post office would go out of business without them and that they are supporting the post office which supports the small merchants and that AMZN pays their share of taxes, he'll move on to the Washington Post only. $AMZN in the Naz & $BA in the Dow, put a lot of money into teachers, fireman and policemen's pensions and those are the folks that love him.
- debeers: @Forexpro $DXCM $EXAS $LULU $WTW $TIF $CNC #E-MiniFutures -today dismissive waves are focused on $NKE, $BOOT, $MTN, As $RACE, and Nordy's :$JWN- as well as $AMZN, $BA--Nordy's is fed up with analyst meetings, oversight, etc and the fam wants it back and, as far as I'm concerned, I've contributed to them for years and they can damn well pay up if they want my stock. $BOOT bought Tinsdales without 1 red cent of debt out of their cash hoard. That's what cowboys (backed by JPM) do. Have the best weekend. Did you see Mookie last night??? They must be crazed........
- debeers: @woodman $BA --I try to be diligent and I yet must have missed the latest North Korean missle flyovers. Have missed the oxen in their fields instead of harvesters and the starving babies who are no longer hungry?. I promise to do better
- debeers: @woodman $BA -I know Woody, I know.
- woodman: @debeers $BA - nice move here. Figure move to 372-74.
- debeers: @woodman $BA -372 1st wave. When tensions subside, and they will eventually, 440. Have a great weekend.
- debeers: $BA-finally LONG FORM July 13 (Reuters) - Boeing Co's KC-46 mid-air refueling tankers have completed the final flight tests ahead of its first aircraft delivery in late October, the U.S. Air Force said on Friday. "With this milestone complete, the test program has demonstrated a level of maturity that positions Boeing to deliver, and the Air Force to accept, an aircraft by the end of October 2018," said Will Roper, an Air Force service acquisition executive. (https://bit.ly/2ujFG2N) The KC-46 test program will now move to follow-on receiver aircraft testing and certifications required for operational testing, starting in 2019. SHORT FORM: The lady engineer who took over the program cracked the whip and believe me, n o one wanted to disappoint this woman. Tankers from hell no more!!
- woodman: @debeers $BA You too.
- Reif99: @debeers $AMZN $ATVI $BA $CRM $HAE $MA $MTN $NKE $RACE I have diagonals on $CRM and $AMZN, and they've gone so far so fast the deltas are actually negative. Gonna see if we get a pull back tomorrow, or else I have to buy back options (or at least roll them) at ATH's.
- debeers: @Reif99 $AMZN $ATVI $BA $CRM $HAE $MA $MTN $NKE $RACE ---We have a nice precipitating event for $AMZN--Prime Day. I didn't say to buy it here. I say I own it (from 753) and always own into Amazon Prime day.
- Tangojoy: @debeers $AMZN $ATVI $BA $CRM $HAE $MA $MTN $NKE $RACE- I have AMZN at $757! Glad to have a fellow "patient" investor. The only way I make money is buy and hold. Believe me, it works!!
debeers: $AMZN/$ATVI/$BA/$CRM/$HAE/$MA/$MTN/$NKE/$RACE-LONGS all.
$AMZN Today some nut job analyst increased their target by 20%,
I am probably also a little wacko on this one but who can argue with their success?Added more members on prime days than any oth ...
- debeers: $BA-AWACS --England's May weighing the purchase of these planes from Boeing as she lobbies for England beefing up her military- Here's the details: AWACS is an acronym for (Military) airborne warning and control system. AWACS=. an aircraft equipped with radar to track low-flying enemy aircraft and missiles and coordinate defense measures against them.
- debeers: @captron $BA -I think this depends on how many in the EU are alienated before the meeting . With the ERJ deal blessed, the tanker should be the only hold up. Hard to imagine alienating everyone but , sadly, such could be the case.
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $DE $BA You have mentioned the MACD at times in your post. Thanks for pointing me to this. I have on my chart review screen and will see have stocks brhave.
- tigerjohn8: @tigerjohn8 $LMT $NOC $RTN $BA $GD Wonder how, or if, Trump browbeating NATO slackers will affect defense stocks.
- debeers: $AMZN/$BA/$NKE/$OXY/$SIVB/$STLD-$OXY-the class of the oils and how nice that Iraq is a teensy bit disabled. $BA delivery of surveillance machines to New Zealand. $SIVB-doesn't really matter about interest rate increases for new home sales as the teardowns in the Valley are 1.2MM. Becker can spot a venture cap investment a mile away and is where venture cap excels geographically. Oh, and good luck to Italy in the cup!
- debeers: @grcjr $BA -Nope you have the best salesman on the road (POTUS) and only 40% of the world has ever been on a plane. How about you sell at440?
- traderbren: $BA -- back above the 50dma.
- debeers: $BA-Just in- Brazil development bank chief just now blessed the Embraer/Boeing tie up. Its been a long engagement but the wedding will be just gorgeous!
- debeers: @bRobert $DE $BA -BOEING 6 MONTHS FIGS JUST IN; B oeing beat Airbus on 6 months orders and 194 vs 183 from last year. China's elite might want to punish the United States but anyone can grow soybeans----the China elite don't want to fly an Airbus plane. Who can blame them?
- captron: $BA - Bounced off VWAP and is staying above R2 for now. Adding for now. Big Airshow with lots of customers start next Monday. They usually do well.
- debeers: @bRobert $DE $BA -$BA delivered more than twice the number of planes as Airbus.
- tigerjohn8: $LMT $NOC $RTN $BA $GD well defense stocks are doing well today. Maybe that says something about fear in the market . $NOC has a potentially interesting potential double bottom
- debeers: $BA-Farnborough 7/16-7/22.
- bwcarnation1: @tigerjohn8 $LMT $NOC $RTN $BA $GD agree...I bought some $DFEN this a.m. and $BA
- grcjr: @debeers $BA - Hmmm. Run up and then sell the news?
- riskmanager: @tigerjohn8 $LMT $NOC $RTN $BA $GD Might have to do with the fact that reality has set in about North Korea.
- debeers: @DAN $AMZN, $AAPL, $BA-Regarding TV- CNBC has an automatic filter where stocks are concerned. It is curious to me how EVERY show is filtered through the political view it represents. CNBC's Harwood was exposed for forwarding questions in the debates ...
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $DE MACD cross today. Clearing of 50/200d just above would be good 2nd step. Not a screaming buy. $BA similar except trading >200d.
- bsafriet: @issues $OKE $KMI $DUK $XLU $NEE $XLP A couple of weeks ago I posted that I was uncomfortable holding my Chinese ADR positions and asked for opinions/thoughts. I wish I had paid attention to my internal warning system - ended up giving a lot of prof ...
- debeers: @bRobert $SPR /$BA Perhaps but the Indian plane order for Jet coupled with just the latest Navy order both within the last 5 days is 5% olf the total market cap of Boeing and the Indian economy is growing faster than the Chinese
- debeers: @bRobert $SPR -Yes it has and when the earnings come out in lerss than a month you'll see why the price target for $BA is what it is.
- bRobert: @debeers $SPR $BA I like BA. Both have strong price prospects. The stocks have to catch up with the companies actual performance.
- champ: $BA ..turning off of #LOD
- champ: $TNA $SSO $SPXL $GUSH $UWT ...these are the ETF's... I'm currently holding....and I'm still swinging all of my energy positions, that I posted about yesterday....these are all moving together today...$FANG $PXD $CXO...and NP in $EOG...also working. I was set-up for this move and I posted my reason why.....Added to $BA $C and $GUSH this morning and all the other of my ETF positions...all working off of that #news that I posted about....#on-my-last-post.
- debeers: $BA/$LULU/$M/$RACE/$NFLX/$OXY-And, by the way, if you're not in Oprah,(WTW) let it come in more and snatch it up.
- champ: $BA ----OUT....took the profit.
- champ: $DJI @ 24,281 ---- #Market-Uncertainty ---- Because the goal for the U.S., is all about free trade. China needs to back- down a little or off of their Tariffs. Most investor know...that this is a stock pickers market and that is where my focus is. ...
- KemoSabe: $BA $FDX - Looks like it is time to strap on the parachutes. Might need them. Falling like a rock.
- DrScience: $BA may have found the runway, at $329ish. Sold JUL 335/325 Put Spread and bought JUL 345/350 Call Spread for a ride back to retest breakdown levels. CMF has yet to turn, so I may be a bit early on this.
- cmaxwel1: @debeers $BA $DXCM $EXAS $LULU $MTN $NFLX $WTW $TIF ($BA), I am waiting to add more. Not yet.
- CoyoteDuster: $DOCU stopped out yesterday. $GRUB stopped out at 112.58, bought back in at 110.45. $BA buy stop triggered at $340.33
- debeers: $BA-The 50 day is 346.59 and its below that now but it did get 2 pieces of good news today--the first was a Fed Ex order for 12-- 767 Freighters and 12--777 Freighters and the second piece of good news was on the newswires: Boeing Unit Insitu Wins Dept. of Interior Deal For Fire Suppression Services 7:28 AM ET, 06/20/2018 - MT Newswires 07:28 AM EDT, 06/20/2018 (MT Newswires) -- Boeing Company (BA) unit Insitu said early Wednesday it received a first-of-its kind contract from the U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) to provide fire suppression services within the contiguous 48 states and Alaska using its ScanEagle Unmanned Aircraft System. Insitu will support manned aerial operations Including fire suppression, search and rescue, emergency management, and other operations as needed on a "call when needed" basis. I don't have the dollar amount of this one. No announcement of the bid was even announced that i could find.
- bRobert: @debeers $BA This stock has been trading like a tariff trade war stock but in reality China will be significantly harmed if those orders are not fulfilled. There is also a long line of customers waiting to jump the line. China's contribution is about $5/share on the bottom line. Ultimately this will be a nice set up.
- bwcarnation1: @debeers $BA wondering why Fidelity has 50d sma at 347.33 and ema at 350.16, I like yours better!
- debeers: @bwcarnation1 $BA -Bottom line is that 311 planes have been delivered so far thus year operating 24/7 and that's WITHOUT THE AVIONICS contracts (maintenance contracts are yet another form of subscription businesses). There are 43,100 planes on back o ...
- KemoSabe: $BA - Not liking the way it has sliced through the 50 day. While it is not time to brace for impact, it is time to fasten your seat belts.
- tigerjohn8: @KemoSabe $BA down enough that my my rules made me sell it. Looking for juicy reentry
- grcjr: @debeers $BA - Thanks. I'll be online SMM/OMM part time. Got a knee and a cataract to address. And a long list of fun things to do.
- captron: $BA - Pulling back for a low risk entry. The large air show, this year in England, Farnborough, is in July and $BA usually does very well there. Look for a run up as the date gets closer.
- debeers: @grcjr $BA --Really? you took profits 4 times? LOL I added just a smidge at the lows.
- grcjr: @debeers $BA - I have held $BA for years. I'm now out, along with a few other holdings. Not willing to watch the market all day for the next few months. Will buy back $BA and others if/when volatility improves. $IWM $SPY $BRKB maybe $IBB ... #yieldhogs Motto on my "business card" says "Doing whatever we want".
- grcjr: $BA - Among a few others I closed my long long long term position in $BA ... for more than a double. I can always buy it back should things warrant it. I'm near an all time high. "Take your profits early" Until things change, I'm going to spend less time on the market and more time on my bike or other outdoor activities. BTW, I passed my Jodo Ikyu testing recently. Now I really need to be studying.
- grcjr: @debeers $BA - thanks to you @Dan @DrScience, @Aragon, @goose, @and many other SMMers and OMMers I've done better this year than previous. Thanks. Time to do other things while I still can.
- debeers: @grcjr $BA -Have the best time!! That's just great!
- debeers: $BA- down a skosh because the ITA etf Aerospace & Defense ETF is down. News to you: Boeing doesn't need defense spend to excel. This is a good example of where you can add a few cents down with confidence because Boeing is trading near its all time high and not because it doesn't perform. Au contraire!
- debeers: $BA/$ERJ-June 12, 2018, 12:51 PM PDT Brazilian President Michel Temer has endorsed Boeing Co.’s proposed commercial-jet venture with Embraer SA in principle, said a person familiar with the matter. The South American planemaker’s shares surged. Temer gave his blessing after Brazil’s Air Force, defense minister and secretary of strategic affairs approved the deal, said the person, who asked not to be named because the talks are private. Negotiators are down to the last 10 percent of details, the person said. The Brazilian government controls a so-called golden share in Embraer that gives it veto power over any tie-up. It would be lovely if Boeing could announce this by 7/25 earnings. Temer was the final holdout so its definitely moving in the right direction.
- greenpatrol: Trading positions: $PII $HRB $GNTX $DDD $TRXC $ZTS $NXST $XPO Long (er) holds: (20 dma stop) $DOCU $BA
- debeers: $RACE- Oh, Italy will continue to exist? Well, isn't that nice. italy isn't going anywhere. Neither ifs Ferrari.(EXCEPT UP!!) $BA- Kim arrives in a Boeing jet--he better make progress or POTUS might ground it. $STLD-Will make its numbers on July 17 no matter what. if you afre gonna be in this space, be in the best. $TLRD-spot on the last 4 earnings reports. Will this time be different? With proms, executive jobs going up with some folks getting tired of hoodies and wanting to look like champs not chumps? Nope. Bios having a tough time today but you have a diversified portfolio right? Right?? $RF/$CMA- relooked at loan portfolios and traded $RF for $CMA $DXCM-people are beginning to get it. Be one of them. LONG ALL POSTED
- debeers: $CMA/$EL-Wrong on $CMA I(too early i think), added to $EL-Estee Lauder-Estee? LOVE HER. $TIF-Do you think that there will never be another wedding? Have you not been watching "Say Yes to the Dress??" $RACE- steve was probably changing the oil. Onward and upward. $DXCM--Winner winner chicken dinner. $BA-No one is slowing down ordering planes.......... .
- debeers: @cmaxwel1 $BLD $BA -Nice job..
- cmaxwel1: $BA (adding to existing position on open). now at full position. IBD called this in buy zone out of a cup with handle pattern. Boeing In Buy Range; Twitter Joins S&P 500 Premarket trade on the Dow was positive, but quiet. Boeing (BA) hammered out an early lead, up 0.7%, as nearly all of the index's 30 stocks moved higher. Boeing shares remain in a buy range that runs to 383.35, above a 365.10 buy point in a cup-with-handle base.
- debeers: @Ajax4Hire $MTN/$RF/$BA - In the leisure space if you think about it--there are a few cruise lines, many hotels, several casinos, but only 1 player in the ski space and that's Vail. When i said that God didn't make any more mountains, did you think i ...
- cmaxwel1: $BLD (sold to fund adding $BA) with profit.
- debeers: $BA-IATA meets in Sydney, Australia. So $BA s/b up today.
- tigerjohn8: @debeers $BA $FB $HAE $M $BOOT $MOV $MTN $RACE $STLD $GOOGL OK that was 4 AM I'd love to hear the 8 AM + 2 cups of coffee version LOL Thanks for so much to think about
- Ajax4Hire: @tigerjohn8 $BA $FB $HAE $M $BOOT $MOV $MTN $RACE $STLD $GOOGL @debeers posted at 02:19GMT -5GMT = 7:19am East coast North America, West coast South America, sliver of Mexico Yucatan and Cuba. -8GMT = 5:19am West coast North America and Pitcairn Islands(U.K.) To make the 4am comment, I suspect; @tigerjohn8 is on the West coast North America. can't help it but examine the clues people leave behind to uncover who they are. I'm a -5GMT person; no, I don't live in Cuba, nor the West coast South America.
$BA- DAN thinks we shouldn't confuse last year's stock with this year. Really well I'll pit my Boeing against his $FB /$AAPLany day of the week:
$BA is up 22.11%. You got over 6 publicly traded phone companies. You got only 2 big
plane makers and ...
- debeers: @Ajax4Hire $BA $FB $HAE $M $BOOT $MOV $MTN $RACE $STLD $GOOGL -I always edit my posts as the day goes on as more info is available. you also leave clues as to who you are. i try to keep you as up to date as i can and suggest you skip my posts if you feel they are dishonest in any way. They aren't. By the way, the local stock show is iust now posting about the FB kerfluffle. FYI Also, my typin g due to long nails iks horrendous and when I catch typos i fix them.
- Ajax4Hire: @debeers $BA $FB $HAE $M $BOOT $MOV $MTN $RACE $STLD $GOOGL for me, it was the math problem that got my attention. 4am vs. 7:19am reported in my feed. oooo, a math/time/geography problem, now that is something I can get excited about. You could be posting from Pitcairn Island in the South Pacific or Baja Mexico. I could also be posting from Quito, Equador(site of the 1st Earth space elevator). Space Elevator is another great math problem.
- debeers: $BA+5.0 but for the year 23.95%, $FB up 7.33%---what a market mover........ Here's the thing you need to know---when you look at the planes that have had accidents either they were poorly maintained or they were just(plain) plane old. 17=18 years is the average lifespan of an aircraft. As longas the world keeps on growing and it is, $BA will outshine almost all of them except for the device plays and luxe retail. $RF-we probably (I hope) get no more than 2-3 rate hikes but get them we will. $RF is the prettiest and navigating the turn and $SIVB will move "bigly" only on a tech boom. So, you have to wait on this one.
- Ajax4Hire: $BA - Boeing (primarily an aircraft maker) seems to be setting up a Cup-with-Handle pattern. Looks to be already breaking out. According to my book by William J. O'Neil "How to make Money in the Stock Market". Options market is pricing a 2%/week premium.
- grcjr: @Ajax4Hire $BA - Note that $BA has had trouble getting above this price level three times so far this year. Wait for a break to new highs. Something above $371.60.
- Shopaholic526: @Ajax4Hire $BA News is that a division of BA is investing in unmanned aircraft system software.
- Ajax4Hire: @Ajax4Hire $BA Additionally note the big green candle sticks at 10am this morning; someone(s) was eager to start/add $65M-$85Million to their $BA position and you don't buy $BA-Boeing for the 1.8%/year dividend. On a more personal note; I flew on a $BA jet a few days ago; came back from Mexico, Yucatan peninsula. Spent a plane load of money flying and housing family in Mexico for our daughter' wedding. Mexican resort was "all-inclusive" which includes all the alcohol you care to drink. I have a big family and it just got bigger with a new Son-In-Law, whoo-hoo! With an exception of the cost, I highly recommend Hard Rock Riviera Maya resort. Service, rooms, food, pool, entertainment, alcohol all stellar and just wow. Gonna need $BA to go orbital to pay for the wedding. 3-down, 2-to-go.
- grcjr: @Ajax4Hire $BA - Looks like $BA is just under my price alert. We may see it succeed or fail soon.
COTD: $TSLA – probably short covering.
$SPX – Higher high. We are now in a rising channel, with 2,800 as the next target.
$NDX – 7,200 resistance. Pushing through.
$MDY – clean breakout.
$IWM – be in small caps. Be ...
3. $TRHC – still running. Bad time to buy...good time to hold. Watch $60. Alert $59
4. $ETSY – new high. Hold this, with stop below $30.
5. $HTHT – good price action today. Due for a rest. You should at least have your stop a ...
|Stock Price||$USD 356.26|
Boeing Co, together with its subsidiaries designs, develops, manufactures, sells, services and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight and launch systems and services.Request Video of BA
Already a member? Sign in here.
- October 24th, 2018 - 2018 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 117.13 24.51%
- $USD 20.23 7.01%
- $USD 218.23 1.43%
- $USD 18.57 -22.48%
- $USD 57.49 -22.26%
- $USD 93.29 -20.50%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 58,700 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (58,700) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!