Cloudera Inc. (NYSE:CLDR)
Old Forum Content for CLDRMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- baronp0329: @CraigReynolds $GME $PVTL $CCXI $PVTI Craig, you may want to look at $CLDR also. Way below 3BB. Started a position at 5.12 and will hold overnight. Stop set at 4.97.
- CraigReynolds: @baronp0329 $GME $PVTL $CCXI $PVTI $CLDR $CLDR -- Have on list for tomorrow. Down $.73 from 3BB, almost to 4BB. May buy a little going into tomorrow.
- Brian_M: Took the 1st 1/3 of a position on $CLDR at $15.06. It is back to the breakout area and has held $15ish the last few days. Putting a stop at $14.65
- kus123: $HDP $CLDR Cloudera and Hortonworks announce $5.2 billion merger
- kt4000: glad we are recovering - adding two starter positions - $NEPT, $CLDR tracking both for a few days.....
- MBWS2018: @kt4000 $NEPT $CLDR Am I seeing a Cup and Handle w/ this chart?
- MBWS2018: @kt4000 $NEPT $CLDR Sorry with NEPT chart
- kt4000: @MBWS2018 $NEPT $CLDR Yes
- phgruver: @MBWS2018 $NEPT $CLDR According to Wm. O'Neil, it's not a valid handle until it goes above the previous high, in this case, $4.75. Then, the buy point is 10 cents higher, or $4.85. Before that, the chances of failure are too high.
- MBWS2018: @phgruver $NEPT $CLDR Thanks for the follow up.. always appreciated.
- eacain: @Dan I bought $CLDR into the close yesterday with the intentions of a snapback trade in the near-term. It opened up today, and so far it's up over 3%. Should I move my stop-loss up to yesterday's intraday low (13.20) or below where it opened up today (13.54)?
- DAN: @eacain $CLDR Hi eacain. I would just keep the stop below yesterday's low. If you bought the closing price, then placing a stop just below the intraday low gives you a super low risk of loss. I don't have an opinion about how much upside there is in the stock. But I wouldn't put a stop based on today's price. That's way too tight. Hope that helps.
- eacain: @DAN $CLDR thanks Dan, helps a lot!
- eacain: @all would appreciate any help/insight. I bought $CLDR yesterday near close for a quick trade expecting an oversold bounce today. Am up over 5% in one day and contemplating if I should sell out completely and net the 5%, sell 1/2 of position, or just move my stop-loss up to below today's low? Any thoughts/comments/past experiences would help out greatly - thanks!
- eacain: anyone else considering $CLDR down here at a (seemingly) potential double-bottom after big earnings drop?
- traderbren: $CLDR - up in AH due to ER.
- cmac: $CLDR watching for Dan's IPO strategy....flirting with new high territory
- Bridget: @cmac $CLDR I would not recommend holding the stock through its first earnings report. On 6/8 after market close.
- cmac: @Bridget $CLDR missed that...ty
|Stock Price||$USD 8.87|
Cloudera Inc sells subscriptions and services for its data management, machine learning and advanced analytics platform. This platform delivers capabilities for data management, machine learning and advanced analytics.Request Video of CLDR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- December 4th, 2019 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 27.97 53.39%
- $USD 9.02 40.27%
- $USD 27.21 40.11%
- $USD 48.51 -76.15%
- $USD 47.62 -52.91%
- $USD 17.56 -36.83%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 64,700 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (64,700) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!