Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:CPRX)
Old Forum Content for CPRXMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Rickg: $CPRX goodshort term trade, low priced break out
$CPRX (Sept. $5) – Had taken profits on April $2.50 calls following 30% earnings pop – Shortly after, noted Oppenheimer’s target price increase to $10 – Stock currently trading @ $4.10.
$HUYA (April $27.50) – Tracking ...
- Sher: Taking a few long call positions off the table, for now: $CPRX (45% gain); $GLUU (55% gain); $FNKO (20% gain); $MRK (16%).
- Sher: $CPRX – “Spec” trade - Biopharma focused on innovative therapies for people with rare debilitating, chronic neuromuscular and neurological diseases – Reported, yesterday, A/C - Exploding to the upside, today (15%), despite miss on earnings – Guess the catalyst was their reveal of sufficient funds to support their operations for at least the next 12 months. @debeers - $AXSM - Awesome trade... congrats!
- CraigReynolds: @Sher $CPRX $AXSM $CPRX Bought April 7.5 call this morning. Up 5+% so far today. Looks like it may be retreating, if it continues will sell half.
- maratom71: @woodman $CPRX 4X daily Volume , maker of generic drugs, new to Russell 3000, what is Your take? S P.
- philharmonic: Sold $NVAX $HZNP $CPRX . Took some profits and some losses. Raised cash for the coming Presidential Election Cycle rally.
- clefferts: $CPRX - I like the chart, started a position today.
- dann055: $CPRX Seller's remorse. Closed position yesterday. Now waiting for new entry.
- psyconline: $CPRX this is a nominally inexpensive stock Dan covered last week -said if it could reach 4.25 it would likely go higher. This morning it is up right above that level due to the report of "encouraging top-line results" for their Vigabatrin medication. Anyone ready to go on this one?
- philharmonic: @psyconline $CPRX Ready to double my position.
- agent99: @psyconline $CPRX in at $4.25
- agent99: @agent99 $CPRX out at $4.48, maybe too early but I usually stay past my welcome so I sold at the 1st sign of weakness.
- psyconline: $CPRX - one note of fundamental caution, having read through an article on the positive medication results. The number of subjects in the analysis was extremely low, n=4. Forming conclusions on such a small subject population carries risks. As with SRPT, once this issue was understood, the stock took a tumble. Technically, the CPRX chart reached the Buy point, but a word to the wise for longer-term consideration
- TRICIA: @DAN - keeping with the IBB theme... Here is Suntrust's top 5 for next 6 months. $CEMP, $TTPH, $ITIC, $CPRX,$SRPT http://www.benzinga.com/analyst-ratings/analyst-color/15/06/5602843/suntrusts-5-biotech-picks-for-the-next-6-months? fd long Cemp
- moneyHoHo: $CPRX - Could get some wheels.
- moneyHoHo: $CPRX - Bouncing a bit.
- ccrown4: Good Morning and TGIF - @pcotton - wow, thanks for the alert on EXAS. I took it for a day trade and spanked it. Anytime you see one of these again give me a shout on (Talk) Google chat. You made my week. Happy hunting. Watching $CPRX this morning.
- ccrown4: @mtnman I know. Sounds like rail stock. Or bad kung fu. Have a laugh. I need one. But $CPRX which I put out this morning is kicking .
- mtnman: $CPRX Wow! What a move. I couldn't find any news but it looks like somebody may know something. Have you seen any news to justify the move?
- ccrown4: $CPRX @mtnman Just that's it's undervalued and some large pharma company recently bought 5 million shares. Two big winners today $CPRX and $HXM for day trading and sill holding
- ccrown4: @woodman - $ATRS long large . VS is really kicking up. Patience is paying off! $CPRX looks good also.
|Stock Price||$USD 7.07|
Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical Company, focused on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs targeting diseases of the central nervous system with a focus on the treatment of drug addiction and epilepsy.Request Video of CPRX
Already a member? Sign in here.
- March 14th, 2022 - 2021 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 6.94 95.15%
- $USD 7.73 40.22%
- $USD 6.65 17.01%
- $USD 8.21 -53.16%
- $USD 7.20 -48.72%
- $USD 5.40 -35.48%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 84,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (84,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!