California Resources Corporation (NYSE:CRC)
Old Forum Content for CRCMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- issues: I have this stock in my portfolio and I don't understand why I bought it. It doesn't pay a dividend. I don't think anyone on the Forum recommended it. Anyone know anything about $CRC? stopped out $SOI $WLL $PUMP bought $NEO $TOL & $DHI
- JoeTrader: @issues $CRC $SOI $WLL $PUMP $NEO $TOL $DHI I own some $CRC...my stop is 20.11...it works great when Oil is strong; when Oil is weak, not so much...
- issues: @JoeTrader $CRC $SOI $WLL $PUMP $NEO $TOL $DHI Thank you Joe! Appreciate your input. I have my stop at 19.95. I am sure getting stopped out a lot lately. Small little paper cuts add up!
- shoredriver: @issues $CRC $SOI $WLL $PUMP $NEO $TOL $DHI ......$CRC..just click on the symbol...you will see who has been yaking about it....
- JoeTrader: @issues $CRC $SOI $WLL $PUMP $NEO $TOL $DHI Stopped out of $CRC...
- champ: $CRC, adding a little.
- JoeTrader: My $CRC stop was placed just below the high volume / breakout day of May 16...tells me something going on with Oil...I think the market is telling me something...
- JoeTrader: @champ $CRC #News Thanks Champ! I like $CRC LT, but I don't trust this market...I'll keep an eye out for a better deal...
champ: @JoeTrader $CRC --- The Oil inventory numbers were reported....and that triggered the price of Oil to drop....and then some moved off this stock and many others stocks.
Also gasoline production decreased last week and also had a build.
- champ: @JoeTrader $CRC #News --- Can't really trust anything about the markets, it is all timing and guessing. Off to the gym....just a all around negative day, I'm not happy, at all either. LOL
- JoeTrader: @champ $CRC #News Lol! I'm right behind you...Wednesday is "Leg Day"!
- champ: $CRC...investment position
- Kasey: @issues $CRC $INSG $VFF $CVM $TME I noticed that too. I just started the free trial of Leaderboard. I guess the IBD criteria for coming out of what they call "correction" is a bit stringent. However, I do see the futures are down premarket today. Let's hope our positions are safe.
- CraigReynolds: $CRC What happened the last few minutes. Big jump.
- champ: @CraigReynolds $CRC ---- That is why I was posting on this stock, this is a major stock pickers target. Look at the YTD and the 52-week highs. Great company. Have to be out ahead of these type of moves.
- CraigReynolds: @champ $CRC Yes, took you up on this Calif. oil company. Small take at this time but looking ahead. Thanks for you postinig about this. I'm heavy in all type oil positions.
- champ: @CraigReynolds $CRC --- Great, this is a keeper, and this a wait to be rewarded position...Patience's and more $$$'s are on the way.
- champ: @CraigReynolds $CRC @ $22 --- Stock filings and another large player, just took a large position. This stock is going much higher, YTD high was $30 and the 52-week hi was $50.
- JoeTrader: My 1st post...starter positions today in $CRC and $FIVN
- champ: @JoeTrader $CRC $FIVN -- Hey Joe, your first 2 posts are winners, #Joe-the-Trader. $FISV, buyers going into the close and a close on HOD, WOW! You're a winner, Joe..
- JoeTrader: @champ $CRC $FIVN $FISV #Joe-the-Trader Thanks Champ...so far so good, Lol!
- champ: @JoeTrader $CRC $FIVN $FISV #Joe-the-Trader --- YW...and keep posting your stock idea's, when you see something, we need all the help we can get, this is a team sport. .
- issues: IBD still has "market in correction". That's kinda surprising. I bought $CRC $INSG $VFF sold $CVM $TME. Thank you people in forum. I get much out your suggestions.
- champ: $CRC @ 19.75 ...#Bounce-Candidate, stock idea --- Take a look at the chart, the yearly. A lot going on here, great ER numbers, upgrade and the #chart is the a main reason, this stock has room, these Oil men are smart. I'm also following other traders, past it on...this is a swing.
- CraigReynolds: @champ $CRC #Bounce-Candidate #chart Interesting. Never heard of this company before. Didn't know Calif. had oil.
- champ: @CraigReynolds $CRC #Bounce-Candidate #chart --- You must be from Ohio, we have everything here in California, we specialize in high taxes...but there is big lawsuit that just started last week, they want to shut down all the Oil in the state. This WH, just opened up all Federal land for drilling.
- CraigReynolds: @champ $CRC #Bounce-Candidate #chart Yes OHIO. Looking at $CRC and appreciate. You have that OIL nose I believe. Doing well you being the director. Love California, to expensive for me. Just don't understand your love for taxes. Have been in the great State of California several times for visits..
- baronp0329: @champ $AMZN $BA $URI $GOOS #check-out-the-news Thanks. Will do. Don't have any retails for now. Keep an eye on $CRC and $MPC. Started 1/3 positions today on both at the open. Looking for oversold bounce and hold for 3-5 day swing trade. Also started 1/3 position on $FXI at 39.25 today.
- champ: @baronp0329 $AMZN $BA $URI $GOOS $CRC $MPC $FXI #check-out-the-news --- Will do....#Thanks.
- tigerjohn8: @champ $fang $DVN $FANG $PBF $DK $HFC $XOM $KMI $RRC $SOI $LBRT $GUSH $ERX $UWT $CXO $PXD $CRC $SLCA #Energy-Sector #New #guessing Hi Champ I see your list is missing $VNOM and since IBD has such a high rating for that stock...is it off intentionally, or just tooooooooo many to look at them all. Appreciate your posts!
- champ: @tigerjohn8 $fang ----- On $VNOM @ $42.10 ...honestly I missed it and I added to my watch list. $CRC is the #1 stock that was or is Outperforming in the sector....and they both are small cap in the sector and both have the same market cap at $2.2b $$$'s. Many stocks in the energy sector appear to be at resistance and many others in the #service sector appear to be on there low risk entry and could bounce at any time. I like the sector and all the leaders could also continue to move-up even higher...however, I'm cautious. Look at $CRC up 22.55% in just 5-days and in 6-months it is up 183%. This markets is hard to figure out....the retail sector has a reason to bounce also...its the #Holidays-and cold weather and on energy it is the #Iran-sanctions....see my post on #Stock-idea and #Retail-Sector-is.
- traderbren: $CRC - made a nh.
- champ: @Robert1965 $fang $DVN ---- #Energy-Sector ---- Yes, I did get back in $FANG, I took profits on that last turn. My investment positions are $PBF $DK $HFC $XOM $KMI $RRC $SOI $LBRT ...my trading positions are $GUSH $ERX $UWT $FANG $CXO $PXD $ERX $CRC ...
- baronp0329: @champ $TNDM $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH $C $MS $LLY #Bounce-Trades #Your-right Haha, she should be happy! Watch AAPL, HOD and still climbing. Should have added more $CRC and $RIG this morning but had too many charts to watch for my trades today.
- champ: @baronp0329 $TNDM $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH $C $MS $LLY $CRC $RIG #Bounce-Trades #Your-right ---- I don't look at the chart, until I have to, while I'm holding positions...you can watch all of your trades streaming.... on you #watch-list and the chart is just a click away...when needed.
- champ: @baronp0329 $TNDM $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH $C $MS $LLY $CRC $RIG #Bounce-Trades #Your-right --- I'm still holding $AAPL also...and the others. Stack them up on top of each other, on your watch-list.
- baronp0329: @champ $TNDM $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH $C $MS $LLY $CRC $RIG #Bounce-Trades #Your-right All my trades are streamed. But I prefer charts because I put pivot points, VWAP, support , resistance, stop-loss and profit target lines. I also like to watch the trends (volumes and MACD). Charts help me a lot when to sell and add during the day.
- champ: @baronp0329 $TNDM $AMZN $AAPL $FB $TTD $FANG $CXO $GWPH $C $MS $LLY $CRC $RIG #Bounce-Trades #Your-right --- I understand but it is hard to watch many charts, I have a daily plan list for target sells and adds or what ever and it changes daily and if I can't remember ...I just take a second and just look at my list on my desk. This is how I work daily because I can handle many more Day and Swing trades, this way....just saying that this is what works for me....but I have been doing this for years.
- baronp0329: Taking profits, Selling another 1/4 positions on: $CRC stock $XOP Oct Calls and Stocks $HAL Oct Calls and Stocks
- baronp0329: @Sher $ABT $CSCO $MPC $MSFT $NFLX You are not chicken nor are you alone. I took partial or full profits this morning on calls of $RIG $IBM $MSFT $XOP $AMZN $NFLX $DIS. Also took partial profits on stocks of $CRC (up 17.4% today) $HAL $RIG.
- bRobert: $CRC . Nice setup. $55 target with move >$42
- baronp0329: @champ $KWEB $CQQQ $FXI $ERX $GUSH #Good-Work i'm also in a few energy trades. $RIG $HAL and back in with $CRC at 39.82 this morning.
- champ: @baronp0329 $KWEB $CQQQ $FXI $ERX $GUSH $RIG $HAL $CRC #Good-Work --- I posted that I'm in $CXO $FANG $CRC $BRY $XOM $SOI...and I'm bottom feeding in $SLCA.
- champ: $CRC really nice move...up over 10%....posted a few days ago.
- spmeyers: @champ $CRC the gains are not coming easy these days in the oil patch, eh?
- champ: @spmeyers $CRC --- Your right.... nothing comes easy in this sector but profits depends on your entries....and the daily price of Oil. I been adding new positions now on the recent low and I have core and trading positions in $FANG $COX $SLCA $SOI $LBRT and I'm new in September and I got in these in August, CRC $BRY $XOM and I posted on most. I'm trailing all positions, even core positions. I'm also trading for profits in other names in the sector, daily now. But it is mostly the price of Oil, that moves me in and out....and the weekly inventory numbers, I'm trading ETF's, off of those numbers... $GUSH and $UWT. This keeps me busy....
- baronp0329: All opened 9/11, taking partial profits on 3rd day: $BABA BuCS Oct 165/175 $BIDU 210 Calls $EEM Oct 42.50 Calls $HAL Oct 40 calls $AMZN Oct 1950 Calls $CQQQ, $RIG, $CRC
- champ: $GUSH $UWT $ERX $CXO $FANG $CRC $SLCA $XOM $DK ---- Starting to get rotation into the energy sector. This #refiner $DK turned off the 5 - month low this morning....could have been entry at $45.70....this could be #Day-1, we will see how the sector plays out....the sector has a week before the next Oil inventory number are reported....in other words....I don't really know of any other potential negative news that could drop the sector....the price of Oil is climbing and is at $71.15 up $1.90.....game on.
- champ: $GUSH $UWT $ERX $CXO $FANG $CRC $SLCA $XOM ----- I posted yesterday that I was swinging these positions, after taking profits on 1/2 , I was swinging risk into the open. I added back the 1/2 that I took profits on, around LOD and took profits again o ...
- baronp0329: Sold $CRC too early on 8/23. Not too disappointed since the market that day didn't look too good and wanted to lock in 18% profit (@Dan, proof that I've been listening to you.). Next day, jumped back for 1/2 position in CRC after it broke above 50day EMA. 8/25 added more to full position. Today, Najarian mentioned unusual Oct 43 call activity. CRC up over 7.4% today.
- baronp0329: @champ $BRY Nice trade on this new IPO. I missed the entry, will wait. I had my consultants / contractors consult with BRY long time ago before and after they were acquired by Linn Energy and then breaking out on their own again (long story for another time). But they have potential for a lot of expansion in the San Joaquin Valley along with $CVX and $CRC.
- baronp0329: @Dan, I agree. No buys today. Took profits earlier today: 70% of $CGC, BTO avg 28.75, good profit All $CRC, BTO avg at 29.15, decent profit Remaining half: $BIDU Sep 175 Calls, BTO 7.75, Small loss $BABA Sep 220 calls, BTO 7.50, small profit $XRT, BTO avg 50.65, small profit
- Wykeman: $CRC 20% short
- baronp0329: 5 minutes after the open, added to $WFT $CRC for swing trade. Initial positions started late yesterday. WFT upgraded a few days ago from Sell to Buy by Tudor. May add more CRC when it breaks above term resistance of 36 50DayEMA.
- baronp0329: @champ $CQQQ YES!!! Still have $CRC $WFT $UWT for my Oil trades.
- Samik: @spmeyers @Dan $MOMO $TRHC $AMT $AAPL $SEDG $THC $NFLX $CRC $WB. Understand. Over the past 1.5 yrs, I reached out only 4 or 5 times. Was fortunate to get advice frm him & follow the same.
- Samik: @Dan Appreciate your views and guidance on these $MOMO (48% profit), $TRHC (58% profit), $ SMTC (36% profit), $AMT (29.9% profit). Should I sell / hold / buy more ? In addition, I sold off the following ($AAPL, $SEDG, $THC, $NFLX, $CRC, $WB) a few months ago at good profits but noticed that these stocks have been steadily rising. Should I add them back to my portfolio ?
- spmeyers: @Samik $MOMO $TRHC $AMT $AAPL $SEDG $THC $NFLX $CRC $WB It's not usual that Dan has the time to answer individual portfolio questions on a number of positions
- baronp0329: 2 consecutive great trading weeks! Had good profits day-trading and swing trading. Thanks @Dan, @Bridget, and all the SMM and OMM Members for their posts. Stocks and ETFs: $OKTA, $HEAR, $CRC, $INTC, $GLNG, $CRC, $TWTR, $BYD, $P, $IWM, $FAS, $QQQ, $SPY Long/Short on Options: $TWTR, $GOOG, $AMZN, $BIDU, $NVDA, $DVMT, $NWL, $CPB, $BAC, $XLF, $KRE,$ IWM, $SPY, $QQQ, $IYT, Wishing y'all a safe and fun weekend.
- Greendayguy: @baronp0329 $OKTA $HEAR $CRC $INTC $GLNG $TWTR $BYD $P $IWM $FAS $QQQ $SPY $GOOG $AMZN $BIDU $NVDA $DVMT $NWL $CPB $BAC $XLF $KRE $IYT You too, have a great weekend. I'm watching or own a lot of the same stocks that you reported on. Thanks for a good report!!!
- baronp0329: $P $CRC, I posted yesterday AH that they both beat earnings last night and guided higher. I have a full position in both. CRC up 20% today. P up 15%.
- baronp0329: $CAH - Day trade. Avg today buy at 52.30, Sold all at 53.05. Thanks again @Dan for the quick trade tips. $CRC - Taking profits. Up 26.7% today. Avg buy at 17.10. Sold 80% of positions at 32.53. $P - Taking profits. Up 23.7% today. Avg buy around 5.25. Sold 80% at 7.05.
- baronp0329: $CRC $P Both beat earnings estimates. CRC up 7.4%. P up 8%. Full positions in both. bought near-term a few Puts today to protect profits. Hope prices hold up tomorrow.
14. $CRC – Average cost basis $15.40. Selling all the way up. Buy more? No. Plenty of other stocks.
15. $PYPL – alternative to PAYC?
16. $ROKU – AMZN/BBY to sell smart TVs? Not good for Roku’s business model.
- baronp0329: $RIG $CRC - Taking profits... Closed 50% of RIG at 12.06, bought avg 9.67. Closed remaining 25% of CRC at 23.02, bought at 15.40.
- baronp0329: $CRC, Posted on Mar 21:" Added at 15.40 for Full position". Sold 75% today at 20.55, keeping other 25% for potential further upside. Good CRC news today with purchase of remaining interest of 47,000 acre Elk Hills Field from Chevron $CVX. CRC up 14% today.
- baronp0329: Full positions now on $RIG $CRC. Added this morning more RIG at 10.05 and CRC at 15.40
- baronp0329: @champ $DVN - Most of the oil stocks bounced at 8am PST. Trading $CRC and $ECA.
- baronp0329: @champ $DK $C - Interesting. I've never traded DK, just $MPC $VLO. Will have to do some research on DK. In fact, added to $MPC yesterday (now full position). Also started new positions in $PXD (174.50) and $CRC (18.42) this morning.
- champ: @baronp0329 $DK $C $MPC $VLO $PXD $CRC ---- $DK has dropped from the high because of the markets....you will be surprised when you do the research
- Samik: @DAN $BABA $MOMO $C $SEDG $CRC $CC $SINA $AAPL Thank you for studying them. Saw the advice in @Rachels note. This is what I take out of it. Let me know if my understanding is right. Requests: 1. $BABA – Needing to build more base between $165-$190. Strong with China stocks. ---------- Hold on to what I have 2. $SINA – same. -------------------------------- Hold on to what I have 3. $MOMO – No mo. -------------------------- Consider selling them off 4. $C – Mature uptrend. Not interesting to me...but tracking 50-day MA -------------------- Take profits & sell off. Redeploy in better stocks 5. $SEDG – How much more do you want? Needs a big rest here. ----------------------- Take profits & sell. 6. $CRC –extended. ------------------------------- Take profits & sell 7. $CC – buyable at $55ish. ------------------- Hold on to what I have. Add more @ $55.
- Samik: @DAN $BABA $MOMO $C $SEDG $CRC $CC $SINA $AAPL Tx a ton. Just went thru the video of your strategy session of yesterday & noticed that you covered all of them. Appreciate. Am already in execution mode as per your advice. Tx for suggesting to buy them in time & sell them in time with good profits. cheers :)
- Samik: @DAN Wishing you & your family & all in the forum a very happy new year. Desired to have your views (add more / sell) on some of the stocks in my portfolio. $BABA (+7.5% profit), $MOMO (-17.5% loss), $C ( 15% profit), $SEDG ( 21% profit), $CRC ( 35% profit), $CC ( 13% profit), $SINA (17% profit), $AAPL ( 75% profit).
- bRobert: @Samik $BABA $MOMO $C $SEDG $CRC $CC $SINA $AAPL Many of these are premier holding stocks. Look at the weekly chart of BABA. This is not a flash in the pan. Are you a trader ? Do you like holding stocks for extended periods of time for superior price appreciation? BABA just getting started.
- DAN: @Samik $BABA $MOMO $C $SEDG $CRC $CC $SINA $AAPL Hi Samik. Happy new year to you and your family! I'll look at these tonight.
- Samik: @bRobert $BABA $MOMO $C $SEDG $CRC $CC $SINA $AAPL Yes I like holding stocks for extended periods of time for superior price appreciation. Am a long time trader but it does not mean that I will hold to a stock giving 10% profit today instead of selling that & buying something that can give me 25%. Hence put the profit & loss status of these stocks in my portfolio.
- Samik: @DAN $BABA $MOMO $C $SEDG $CRC $CC $SINA $AAPL Thank you Dan. Will look fwd to hearing from you. Appreciate.
- michaelH: @DAN $BABA $MOMO $C $SEDG $CRC $CC $SINA $AAPL You can add $TCEHY to the list
- bRobert: @Samik $BABA $MOMO $C $SEDG $CRC $CC $SINA $AAPL I got a return of over 500% on BABA last year holding leap calls. Not trading the squiggles. Again, depends upon your time frame.
- CHOFF: @bRobert $BABA $MOMO $C $SEDG $CRC $CC $SINA $AAPL - how long was the term of your leap contract and how many times did you roll it?
6. $CRC –extended.
7. $CC – buyable at $55ish.
8. $HOV – very extended here. Up 35% in 8 days. Doubled in 4 months. Would not be adding. Would be taking profits.
- Samik: @DAN. these were stocks that you mentioned at some point in time across the last 3 months. But don't hear about them now. Would like to have your advice on them -- buy / sell / add : - $STRL (-5.3% loss), $THC (-22% loss), $SEDG (22% gain), $COG (-7% loss), $CRC (14% gain), $KEY (6.27% gain), $CC (10.04% gain), $SINA (12.49% gain), $SMTC (-8.3% gain), $AMT (30% gain), $AAPL (79% gain). $RIOT went down by 8% :( cheers
- gwenzee: $CRC Bought yesterday. Stopped out this morning.
- gwenzee: $CRC Bought today. California's largest oil and natural gas exploration and production company. Formed an enticing J-Hook pattern.
- Samik: @DAN given the deep fall today, does it make sense to add to the existing portfolio of some of the growth stocks that you haven suggesting over the past few months e.g. $WB $NFLX $SMTC $CC $SEDG $CRC $COG $AAPL ?
- DAN: @Samik $WB $NFLX $SMTC $CC $SEDG $CRC $COG $AAPL Good question, Samik. I wouldn't be adding any of those to the growth stock list b/c they don't have all the traits that we're looking for. Growth in EPS/Revs, ROE is good, etc.
4. $CRC – high short interest
5. $SM – new uptrend. Pullback on declining volume
6. $COG – breaking out
$SPX – Status quo. Market holding steady….
$T2125 – Nasdaq Composite – negative divergenc ...
- Allen: $CRC Going to the moon
- ag1: $CRC strong today
- champ: @jan2138 #Oil - Here are a few Spec trades..big % movers #For everyone... just from today... 14-36% gainers... just buy them all and hang around with trailing stops....$LGCY $TDW $CRC $VNR $BCEI $MEMP...1 or 2 of these could catch a Monster breakout... even higher from here....I just don't know which one or when. ..... For Spec Traders only.....
- issues: @champ $LGCY $TDW $CRC $VNR $BCEI $MEMP #Oil #For Champ these really bring back ol' memories of years gone bye bye when I used to trade $LGCY $BCEI & $VNR. I am amazed at how far they've fallen from grace. You must have been going through the dumpster to find these long forgotten. Are you buying/holding any? Thanks for the research. We count on you since you are the Champ!! Right?
7. $CRC – this is what a short squeeze looks like. 50% short. Probably moving higher from here.
8. $DNR – see above. 26% short
9. $WLL – see above. 38% short
10. $MUR – resistance at $36.
11. $NOV – still rangebound ...
- woodman: $WTI $CIE $BBG $CRC - some small #OilandGas stocks that I can envision moving higher.
- champ: @woodman $WTI $CIE $BBG $CRC #OilandGas - $CIE is the stock that I made the most money ever in the stock market.... with an overnight swing trade..and I had an oversize position. They had a big Oil discovery that night. ....it was in early 2013....I will never forget it. This stock was once a hi flyer.
- woodman: @champ $WTI $CIE $BBG $CRC #OilandGas Wow, amazing! That's awesome.
- woodman: Some interesting #OilandGas, including some cheapies that are moving back up: $WTI $CIE $SN $AAV $ROYT $CRC $CRK. I liked $NFG on the move up through the 50 day but I was too slow to pull the trigger and missed it.
- Bridget: $CRC is moving higher rhrn. This still has a lot of overhead resistance to fight through but this is coming out of a squeeze after earnings and is now above the 200 and 50MA. Very high IV in this stock.
- Bridget: Notes: $ZBRA - big move on earnings today. Extended on the daily but not on the weekly $CARA - seeing really good volume on this recent rally and now holding above $10 $TWLO - done going down and making a strong move today $ACIA - also starting to look done going down, now trading sideways $BGNE - ipo new high $VEEV - moving higher into earnings next week $CRC - nice move off the 200MA. wait for pullback and watch the weekly chart $CEQP - coming out of squeeze on the weekly $XLE - getting close to breaking out of this trading range $TLND and $NTNX - both ipos that are starting to form a new uptrend on the daily $ABX $NEM - second day of this bounce in gold. keep in mind the overall trend is still down. Only play the up for a swing trade.
- czfarrah: $CRC I've heard some good things about this one. Any thoughts?
- czfarrah: @czfarrah $CRC @dan
|Stock Price||$USD 9.24|
Already a member? Sign in here.
- October 31st, 2019 - 2019 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 9.19 24.82%
- $USD 6.33 9.78%
- $USD 22.31 3.61%
- $USD 8.10 -71.75%
- $USD 9.72 -45.95%
- $USD 7.36 -37.51%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 64,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (64,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!