Cronos Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CRON)
Old Forum Content for CRONMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- JoeTrader: $CRON above 15.59 could get some legs...looking...
- bRobert: $CRON . Bouncing from close to WEEKLY . support 50week. after 50% retracement of the move Long term hold .
- bRobert: $CRON up 4%. $CGC . Look for move >50d / MACD cross. Test of upper range $50+
- JoeTrader: Watching for $CRON to break 15.60...close now....could run after that...
$CRON – swing trade?
$TMUS – gap and reverse. Should not be holding this now.
$PAYC – working.
$TSLA – not sure there’s another negative catalyst on the horizon. Plenty out there – SCTY suit (not sure what timin ...
- bRobert: $CRON . Double bottom setting up. with a squeeze chaser Long term hold . (multi year)
- StreetMadeTrade: $cron $acb are getting high volume and moving
- bRobert: @StreetMadeTrade $cron $acb that was me . I entered the wrong amount of shares to buy . 100k . instead of 1k . ;)
- bRobert: @bRobert $cron $acb Long $CRON . 2020 LEAP calls for a while. Part of a risk reversal trade . Short $5 . puts .
- bRobert: $CRON $PYX . Added yesterday. Both were relatively flat compared to $CGC . $HEXO. ALL will move up .
- bRobert: $PYX . $CRON . MACD crosses . make $$$$ . Long term hold . Trading around a core
- bRobert: $CRON . $PYX . Added to these last week. Along with $CGC . Long term holds The 3 Musketeers of cannabis. $IIPR wedge . The land lord of cannabis. $SMG .Cannabis viagra
- StreetMadeTrade: @bRobert $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG LOL. Well said. Im on the same page with these cannabis plays. Ready for $cron to step up today.
- bRobert: @StreetMadeTrade $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG $cron They are well sponsored with cash war chests, and except for $PYX have excellent WEEKLY charts $PYX . 29% short interest has this rocket fueled for launch.
- StreetMadeTrade: @bRobert $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG $cron Yes $PYX is primed for take off soon. Really enjoy the weekly charts as well, gives better idea of big picture. Appreciate all your insight.
- bRobert: @StreetMadeTrade $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG $cron Glad to help. I just have to remember to wear the right glasses and have the charts right side up. ;)
- StreetMadeTrade: @bRobert $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG $cron LOL That will help. Good man Charlie Brown
- StreetMadeTrade: @StreetMadeTrade $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG $cron Quick question, I have been wanting to add to my $IIPR positon, any advise for a good spot? @bRobert
- bRobert: @StreetMadeTrade $CRON $PYX $CGC $IIPR $SMG $cron Flag trigger >$88.10 . Stop just below flag.
- bRobert: $CGC 4 month consolidation looks ready for significant upside. $51/$56 daily targets. $75 WEEKLY target with a sustained move >$50 Long term hold. Added $CRON Daily MACD cross These aways make money. Small c&h $20 target 1 Move . 20d to sunny side of the band Added to a long term hold. $PYX 30% bounce > 50/200WEEK Early WEEKLY /daily MACD crosses these make money. $25/$30+ / $44 Longer term Added to a long term hold.
- sierramp: $CRON tagged the MA20. Started position again but a better move would have been to see it stay above Wednesday's intraday high of 17.17 As I type it is doing that.
- bRobert: @sierramp $CRON MACD cross WEEKLY 20week bounce A typically very good entry LONG term hold via LEAP CALLS Short puts .
- StreetMadeTrade: @PJMR11 $acb Agreed. $Cron is following suit and breaking levels. Patience will prevail with $acb imo
- bRobert: @Sher $PYX $CRON . 20WEEK bounce. Pretty good entry
- Sher: @bRobert $PYX $CRON - Been watching...Thanks!
- justinp: $CRON $APHA $MJ Turning so far today , defined risk. $ACB squeezing.
- bRobert: $CRON . Long term hold via LEAP call spreads . WEEKLY 20week bounce/bottom of range .
- bRobert: $CGC . Like $CRON . Likes the 20WEEK trampoline. LONG TERM HOLD . $75 . WEEKLY target MACD cross. Will add on pb/bounces > . $48 .
- scottrades: Most of the major #PotStocks that I'm looking at aren't holding their gap-up. $CGC $CRON $ACB
- wijimmy: $TLRY getting slapped around this morning... CANNTRUST Lowerd target to $108 from $133.... Last I checked $108 is A LOT higher then $63.... $CGC $CRON not looking good either this morning...
- bRobert: @wijimmy $TLRY $CGC $CRON WEEKLY $CRON . looking for this to test 20week. Expect to see some support there
- wijimmy: @bRobert $TLRY $CGC $CRON .. Thanks...That's what I am thinking and started small trades with tight stops on $TLRY $62.87 and $CRON 18.19
- shoredriver: $CRON....Cannacord drops it to sell based on share doubling since Dec purchase of piece by $MO
- spmeyers: $CRON rolling over; look out below
- bRobert: @spmeyers $CRON EVERY WEEKLY flag has failed. Things repeat until they don't. Only wrong once.
- PJMR11: @bRobert $CRON Hard to find a good story in the pot stocks. I have made many wrong moves over the last month but getting out of these seems to be the right course.
- bRobert: @PJMR11 $CRON The easy money has been made. I started positions in single digits. It needs to digest the big moves
- PJMR11: @bRobert $CRON I might have a chance to re-enter in the single digits, the way they have been trading.
- bRobert: @PJMR11 $CRON It may feel that way but highly unlikely
- scottrades: $CRON Numbers are out today. Revenue $5.6M vs 11M expected. Down in premarket. https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/03/26/1767447/0/en/Cronos-Group-Inc-Announces-Fourth-Quarter-2018-and-Full-Year-2018-Results.html
- geotheo: @scottrades $CRON Not down much considering almost 50% less revenue.
- geotheo: @geotheo $CRON Saw this list and it peeked my interest and thought I'd post.
- WWWilly: @geotheo $CRON Interesting, thanks for the post.
- baronp0329: Implied moves for earnings next week: $CRON 10.8% $CCL 5.3% $KBH 9.9% $FIVE 9.1% $RH 14.4% $HOME 14.0% $PVH 8.5% $NBEV 22.1% $LULU 10.9% $TITN 15.4% $LEN 8.7% $KMX 6.9% $PAYX 4.7% $SCVL 14.3% $CONN 17.9% $FDS 6.1%
- mikespear: @baronp0329 $CRON $CCL $KBH $FIVE $RH $HOME $PVH $NBEV $LULU $TITN $LEN $KMX $PAYX $SCVL $CONN $FDS HI - thank you for your summary. I assume these are the moves the option market is pricing for? Are you doing any iron condor trades on specific stocks?
- baronp0329: @mikespear $CRON $CCL $KBH $FIVE $RH $HOME $PVH $NBEV $LULU $TITN $LEN $KMX $PAYX $SCVL $CONN $FDS Hi Mike. Yes, the implied move is the % move that a stock price will go up or down based on a binary event (i.e. earnings report). Dan has a great tutorial video on how to calculate this subject. Go to the videos section and you should easily find it. No, I don't have any specific IC plans for next week's earnings. I leave the IC recommendations to @bridget or @dan.
- kt4000: sold $LABU, MEDP yesterday, 1/2 $SFIX, all $VIPS, all $CRON this morning
- bRobert: $CGC . I guess my buy did the trick. Need follow up demand to build some momentum and get the short squeeze rack to take it up a notch. Look for pin action in $PYX . $CRON others. Even $TLRY . The share structure of TLRY keeps the shorts at bay. VERY SMALL FLOAT . High premiums to short. I would not want to be short. A positive announcement of any sort eg deal with a beverage company will send these shares back up to the moon.
- woodman: $CGC $CRON tight BBs; $APHA also tight with price right up against the top BB. (Long CRON and CGC; no position in APHA.)
- bRobert: @woodman $CGC $CRON $APHA I believe it's your turn to buy 100k shares of $CGC and give it a gentle nudge.
- wijimmy: @bRobert $CGC $CRON $APHA ... Spread the wealth... push up $TLRY also.....I like that they are partnered up with drugmaker Sandoz which is owned by $NVS ( Novartis ) to distribute medical marijuana and that they also partnered up with AB InBev $BUD to develop beverages that contain marijuana cannabinoids...
- dpugh: @scottrades $CRON please
- tangv3: @scottrades $CGC and $CRON please
- Sher: $APHA – Pretty happy with 6.6% move today – Have been holding/adding to Apr. $10 calls, for a while, which are still underwater due to poor position timing – 3-weeks of sideways consolidation now exhibiting tightening upside squeeze. $ACB - Took profits (89.6%) on Apr. $9 calls, this morning – STC @ $1.45... $CRON – Holding “ailing” April call position in anticipation of a run, of sorts, into earnings (the 26th) – Encouraged some by a “just noticed” Schedule 13D filing, posted this morning, by Altria Group reflecting share ownership of 149,831,154, representing 45% of class.
$CRON – tightening. Nothing to do but watch.
$ORLY – under accumulation h ere. As long as the 50-day moving average holds, it’s all good.
$NFLX – request.. Alert $370
- bRobert: $TLRY Reports Monday atc. Pin action Tuesday Strike or gutter ball. $PYX $CGC $CRON $TLRY ALL long term holds. TLRY the smallest position right now. $CGC and $PYX have very bullish charts. Just waiting for a match.
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON Sounds like your a buy and holder with stock positions. Is that correct? You give beyond excellent posts on multi stocks you watch. Must be in the select mutual fund business, only the best of best with many holds. I read all and partake in a few and sure appreciate your work and efforts providing this info on a daily bases. Thank you for the helps.
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON I appreciate your kind words. I prefer to find stocks that have WEEKLY charts that technically project large gains and then park some $$$. eg $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM Adding on pb/bounces. I also have a growing portfolio of spec stocks that have really outperformed. Many are in short squeezes and or niche areas. The investments are small to cope with the higher volatility. All of my big 5 cannabis stocks started that way (IIPR)
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM In process of developing my process as Dan said in weekend video. My big difficulty is patience, buy to early then stopped out. Will start looking/learning Weekly charts watch and learning this process. Thanks
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM It is a process. Also you have to develop a trading scheme that fits you best. I don't like or have the time to trade consistently in short time frames. I try and trade longer trends, up or down. In a non trending market that's chopping people up, I stand aside and wait. another suggestion is to make smaller initial entries and try to time them to bounces off the lower end of a trading channel or on a pullback bounce AFTER a breakout. I don't like to chase breakouts. If you do, very small with a plan of adding on a pb/bounce that confirms the breakout.
$CRON – This is one of Scott's stocks.
$WDAY – just watching now. Still soaking up supply from the early March selloff.
$KIDS – holding above $40 and forming a “high handle”. Pretty thinly traded, and you’d proba ...
- champ: @DAN $TAL $EHTH $BSTC $GHDX $FN $DXCM $FRPT $TME $TCEHY $CIEN $CRON $WDAY $KIDS ---- Nice to see $TME, on your list...if anything pops up to look at, let us know. Monday, could be a nice day, to swing into..? #Thanks!
$ACB – Happy with this trade… $APHA and $CRON, not so much.
- stairm01: @Sher $DG $MSFT $AES $BZUN $MRK $ACB $APHA $CRON Thanks Sher for pointing out SWAV a few days ago. I entered today on a break above $32.
$CRON – This is one of Scott's stocks. Squeezing.
$WDAY – GROWTH STOCK LIST HOLDING. Just watching now. Still soaking up supply from the early March selloff.
$KIDS – holding above $40 and forming a “high handle”. Pre ...
- mrmike: $CRON Started a position. 21.75
- bRobert: $CRON This WEEKLY consolidation/flag is very healthy and starting to look a bit more bullish. RSI confirming not diverging The longer the better. Let the 20 week catch up. Better launch point.
$CRON – Despite yesterday’s downgrade, stock up 4+%, today – Earnings in 2 weeks; $ACB up 2.7%; $APHA, unchanged – Long all.
$VIPS – Continues slow trek upward – Today’s move puts it at VWAP threshold - Sub ...
$CRON – Continue to be long April $25 calls, initiated on the 6th when I took profits on April $22 call position.
Stock currently trading @ $22.09… am encouraged by reversal off opening low of $21.09 – 20-day MA holding and back ...
- bRobert: $CRON bearish RSI divergence to watch. Also mentioned before that WEEKLY flags have not done well with all leading to breakdowns. I've been in this from single digits. Trade with a bit of caution. Position size. Trailing stops.
- Sher: $ACB; $CRON; $VIPS - Low volume day for each and 8-day MA holding as support for all...
- Sher: $CRON – Took advantage of early AM pop and closed out April $22 call position for a 60% gain – Out @ $3.60/share...
- Sher: Update: $CRON – Back in with April $25 calls on PB... Earlier post: $CRON – Took advantage of opening pop and closed out April $22 call position for a 60% gain – Out @ $3.60/share. 3-5-19 post: Cowen starts @ market perform and $29 PT, identifying it as an asset-light, low cost global producer – However, mean rating on stock is a “hold” and mean PT is $19, of the 8 analysts covering. 3-4-19 post: ER now set for Mar. 26th, B/O - Estimates are for a $.005 ($.01) earnings/share loss and revenues of $6.7M… an increase of 431.53% over the prior year fourth quarter results.
- scottrades: $ACB $CRON $CGC: Aurora Named Top Cannabis Pick at Cowen on Growth Potential (Bloomberg) -- Aurora Cannabis is "uniquely positioned to drive leadership in both share and profitability" in the cannabis sector.
- jlutzkanin: @scottrades $ACB $CRON $CGC Of course it is. That is because I own the other 2 :-)
- traderbren: @scottrades $ACB $CRON $CGC - FYI -- Aurora Cannabis started at outperform with $C14 stock price target at Cowen
- bRobert: $CRON Tightening sideways consolidation. Long term hold Watching WEEKLY flag for definitive bullish trigger. Each of the prior WEEKLY flags has failed.
- Sher: $VIPS – By far my best performer, today – Stock now up 9% and May option position put on, yesterday, is up 60%. $ACB – Cowen starts $ACB with outperform and PT of $14 – Says has impressive 20% share of market, to date. $Cron – Cowen starts @ market perform and $29 PT, identifying it as an asset-light, low cost global producer – However, mean rating on stock is a “hold” and mean PT is $19, of the 8 analysts covering. $FNKO – Funko has really “finked out” post stellar earnings and guidance – Will look to add, if 20-day and VWAP hold ATC.
- woodman: @bRobert $CRON - I bought some CRON today, to go with $ACB and $APHA that I bought a week ago.
- bRobert: @woodman $CRON $ACB $APHA Nice play group. All natural grass fed
- bRobert: $CRON Raising stops on trading portion. WEEKLY not overbought. Let this be the first successful WEEKLY flag breakout. that sticks. Surprise me. Long term hold. Trading around a core
$CRON – nice breakout from high squeeze. But I question the upside potential. Careful about chasing a high squeeze breakout.
$CGC – needs to tighten up.
$ACB – Sher’s stock. Alert $8.35.
$PLNT – breakout from squeeze. ...
- Sher: $CRON - Just noticed on Earnings Whisper that earnings have been changed from tomorrow, B/O, to Mar. 26th, B/O.
- CraigReynolds: @Sher $CRON Have no idea if this is good or bad. Any ideas?
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $CRON What's the price action whispering?
- Sher: @CraigReynolds $CRON - Craig, I don't think it means anything, one way or the other - A few others within the pot industry have done the same, recently - Actually, I was kind of glad for the date change - I'm holding several long calls and it affords more time to manage the position and risk, prior to earnings. Estimates are for a $.005 ($.01) earnings/share loss and revenues of $6.7M… an increase of 431.53% over the prior year fourth quarter results.
- bRobert: $CGC $TLRY $PYX $CRON I mentioned early in the week that the price action and chart set up was favoring a substantial bullish move and that is starting to play out. Very high upside targets await with FOLLOW THROUGH. The pieces are in place $CGC $57/$75 $TLRY $88/$120 $PYX $42 $CRON $27 + (with flag trigger, NO longer time frame targets on the charts right now. This will change with a move) As always, position size is key to start. Scale in with confirmation on pb/bounces Long term holds. Trading around a core .
- bRobert: $TLRY update Had a range breakdown 82.7 - 81 = $2 81 - 2 =$ 79. measured move Nothing wrong in the big picture. The stock never moved >$83 breakout line. Let it regroup. Sideways consolidation is fine $CGC $CRON $PYX All behaving .
- bsafriet: @bRobert $CGC $PYX $TLRY $CRON I finally opened a starting position in $PYX Yesterday and will add to full position with continuation move. IF move stalls, I’ll add short calls, but only if mo stalls. Long $CGC, $TLRY, and $CRON from below. Thanks for continuing to post this one and drawing our attention to it. I appreciate your sharing your insights and experience here with us! Best wishes!
- Sher: $CRON – Reports B/O on March 5th. (Tues.) – Estimates are for a $.005 ($.01) earnings/share loss and revenues of $6.7M… an increase of 431.53% over the prior year fourth quarter results. Back above VWAP, 20 and 8-day MAs – Early entrance squeeze could go either way – Volume on the tepid side, but money flow chart is increasing - Initiated long Apr. $22 call position, this morning, in anticipation of bullish momentum into earnings. $ACB; $APHA - Holding several long call positions in both.
- bRobert: $CGC $$PYX $TLRY $CRON Bullish high performance tuning work going on in the garage. Preparing for long North East road trip
- jr3345: @bRobert $CGC $PYX $TLRY $CRON Definitely March Madness
- bRobert: @jr3345 $CGC $PYX $TLRY $CRON What's not mad is that it is a multi billion/trillion dollar business in the making Just out of the womb. .
- scottrades: Watching $CRON for an oversold bounce today. There's also an inverse H&S on $OGRMF that is interesting.
- Bob G: @scottrades $CRON $OGRMF closed out my small position on CRON yesterday but still have ACB open. CRON is taking a deep breath to let us back in around $18.50
- PJMR11: @scottrades $CRON $OGRMF Looks like we are getting it
- jthomas575: @scottrades $CRON $OGRMF Good call on $CRON....I missed it :(
- bRobert: $CRON WEEKLY flag Target $30 with upside resolution. Stop under flag. Daily Small double bottom entry add with stop below yesterday LOD LONG TERM HOLD
- GOOSE: @bRobert $CRON Earnings date all over the place. Do you have any idea when it is. Latest i have is today.
- spmeyers: @GOOSE $CRON earnings whisper says march 5, unconfirmed
|Stock Price||$USD 11.40|
Cronos Group Inc is a diversified and vertically integrated cannabis company. It produces and sells legal marijuana in the Canadian medical market.Request Video of CRON
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 12th, 2019 - 2019 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 87.50 95.06%
- $USD 37.01 52.97%
- $USD 6.63 36.12%
- $USD 7.58 %
- $USD 16.98 -63.59%
- $USD 5.89 -63.10%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 64,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (64,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!