VelocityShares 3x Inverse Crude Oil ETNs linked to the S&P GSCI Crude Oil Index ER (:DWT)
Old Forum Content for DWTMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- champ: $BAC and $DUST...Spec day trade on the open on $DUST ------- Banks are up and Gold is down because interest rates are moving up and the reason why is....the employment numbers, pointed out that earnings are rising......I added to both positions and when you are trading gold, you never know but the 10-year is up 0.50 +2.13% ...for now........and on $DWT.. I'm also holding a Spec Day-Trade in this ETF.
- champ: $UVXY @$31.15 --- Added back to my swing Hedge from yesterday....just adding back protections. Markets are still strong but zig-zagging around the line flat. Tech stocks are down, $AAPL and others. Oil, is tanking but both of these ETF's are working....$DWT $SCO. $XME....metals are down, $X $TECK and others. However, going into the close today, the markets could get a little selling pressure but theirs no real way to know.... but #Korea is back in the News yesterday.
- champ: $USO --- $ERX or $DWT --- We need a little good news, maybe the EIA oil inventory numbers might help, they will be released in about 6 minutes at 7:30 ET but on this report, these numbers are not really expected to be all that good because the summer demand is only just now stating.
- T-RideCOHarrison: @champ $USO $ERX $DWT it's a one day pull back. Relax. LOL. Wow. Add to VEEV, add to $VSTO, add to $MZOR, add to $GG add to the ones that work. One day doesn't make a trend or a shock-sell.
- Aragorn: @champ $UWT $DWT Thanks Champ I was just about to post that in here as well. If oil continues higher DWT will have to do a reverse split soon. UWT opening up 1.20 higher than the close
- champ: $UWT @ $28.44 ...this is the new 3x long crude.........and $DWT is the 3x Inverse short crude.....just pointing this out for WTI - Oil traders...
|Stock Price||$USD 5.62|
The investment seeks to replicate, net of expenses, three times the opposite (inverse) of the S&P GSCI® Crude Oil Index ER. The index tracks a hypothetical position in the nearest-to-expiration NYMEX light sweet crude oil futures contract, which is rolled each month into the futures contract expiring in the next month. The value of the Index fluctuates with changes in the price of the relevant NYMEX light sweet crude oil futures contracts.Request Video of DWT
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 58,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (58,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!