Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (NYSE:HLF)
Old Forum Content for HLFMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $NUS $100 potential from a MMP Inverse H&S pinch breakout $HLF same breakout $85 - $100
$HLF -- watching this one carefully.
$AHCO -- Good day today on volume. Alert $41.50
$TRIB -- Diagnostic test kits for autoimmune, infectious, etc (incl COVID) Alert $5.25
$FLDM -- Alert $6.85
$JYNT -- A big move that does not pull back. ...
- bRobert: $NUS Hangs out with $HLF Pyramid birds of a feather Tight WEEKLY cup oozing out Daily C&H /W as well $65 &$70/$100 longer 80% upside Long this SPEC BOTH $NUS $HLF Renaissance Tech holdings Billionaires r us
- bRobert: $NUS. $HLF. WEEKLY. reversal /squeezes Breaking. out $80. POTENTIAL. EVEN HIGHER long term.
- bRobert: $HLF $NUS Breakout pullback retests Bounce WEEKLY $80 potential
- bRobert: $NUS $80/$100+ $HLF $80 offering excellent entries on pb/bounces WEEKLY inv H&S breakouts Low risk High reward trades 60% upside
- bRobert: $HLF. $80 . $NUS. $100. Early WEEKLY. Inverse. H&S. breakouts. Extended daily seeing a healthy pullback BUY the bounce. High %. upsides with lower risk entries soon
- bRobert: $hlf $80+ $nus. $100. Weekly with upside mojo. MMP
- bRobert: $EBIX update MMP daily C&H pinch WEEKLY reversal $50/$60 targets Higher long term $MED Good day WEEKLY Cup&h like /pinch reversal breakout A MMP pattern $220 acquired $300/$350+ ahead $ALGN WEEKLY monster C&H like $800 potential Daily C&H breakout retest $640 $ABMD WEEKLY C&H breakout $520 Daily C&H $400 $HLF $80 $NUS $80/$100 pyramid birds of a feather WEEKLY reversal/pinch breakouts Look for pullback/retest/bounces You will get one
- bRobert: $CP nh $380 high base targt next $NUS $100 $HLF $80+ WEEKLY is very BULLISH
- DrScience: Some 59-min Trade possibilities: $HLF - Icahn bails, inside day and down below the 50 DMA? $PENN - CFO leaving, family issues $CAN - Bitcoin mining machines $NCTY - Chinese gamer holding company forms a new blockchain and cryptocurrencies business
- DrScience: $HLF up 4.5% from the open. Above R2.
- coldevinc: @DrScience $HLF $PENN $CAN $NCTY I couldn't fine anything about it mining bit coin? Can you send out that information, please?
- DrScience: #Markets At noon, the $VIX is up 27%, $SPY is down 2.71%, and $TICK has seen 9 pushes below the -1000 mark. Seeing some bounces off support, but a lot of damage done by the morning tornado. Thankfully, Otto was keeping an eye on things, while I was out feeding cows.( They were much better-behaved than the market!) -- 59-Min Trade status: $HLF consolidating the first 20-minute move, Sold some at 49.50, stop below 48.50. $PENN took some profits on first push to 80 target. Stop above 82.50 on the rest. $CAN short working, stop above 6.75. $NCTY holding above 7, stop below.
- bRobert: $HLF SQUEEZE $75 WEEKLY reversal target with bullish resolution $NUS in motion from squeeze out $85 WEEKLY reversal target Pyramid power trades
- bRobert: $TUP flag $32 WEEKLY reversal target Along with $NUS $HLF Pyramid power trades
- bRobert: $HLF. tight squezze WEEKLY reversal. $60/$75 targets. with upside breakout. np I like that high volume hammer bottom in late Aug. $NUS. upside resolution $85. target Pyramid portfolio trades
- bRobert: $MODN Breakout (don't buy) Pullback/retest breakout/bounce $48 high base c&h target 1 WEEKLY C&H $60 + measured move target $QRVO nh WEEKLY C&H breakout $180 target Entered at $115 Keeps company with $SWKS WEEKLY C&H birds of a feather with 50% upside $NVCR Back on track 50% move off double bottom $55 C&H like breakout $95.....$100 target Higher long term Look for pb/bounces, perhaps a retest of the 200d from above $NUS $80 WEEKLY reversal target with move > 200 WEEK $52.30 Daily high base squeeze out close to the 50/200d $HLF 20d walk up $65 Stop < 20d $IYT high base breakout targets the old high $200 top down approach Rails $KSU nh $220 , trucking $JBHT $165 WEEKLY C&H target Airlines tightening consolidation just under the 50d Car companies basing $F $GM $CVNA nh $LAD walking up $CAR bullish set up $40 $CTB $45
- Kharrison67: $HLF all the averages are in line, bouncing off the 8ema, looking for that $62 price
- Kharrison67: $HLF @bRobert, is this a extended flag on the 3 month daily? I'm still looking for $62, looking for the 8ema to provide support?
- Kharrison67: $HLF trying to shed the extra weight and move up today
- bRobert: @Kharrison67 $HLF $NUS flag as well Pyramid scheme birds of a feather Flag watches with trigger alerts
- bRobert: $LOW $150/$200 Very polite chart Add on pb/bounces $HLF flag $60/$80 CUP target $YNDX $75 C&H target Look for pb/bounces
- Kharrison67: $HLF surely this one has more than one good days of pop, hanging around at the top.
- bRobert: @Kharrison67 $HLF This is a better choice RHRN $60+ flag trigger target 1 $NUS is another $60 WEEKLY flag target Pyramid scheme birds of a feather
- Kharrison67: @bRobert $HLF $NUS are you saying there are better choices than $HLF RHRN? I sold partial the other day, should I get out and move to another? Thanks in advance.
- bRobert: @Kharrison67 $HLF $NUS Sorry No Technically a Better choice than $THC RHRN
$HLF. $NUS. follow through.
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $DE $URI $CAT $UNH $ILMN $TMO $TNDM $BNTX $NVAX $MRNA $VXRT $INO $FB $WORK $KLAC $LRCX $HD $LOW $MLM $TLT $ZS $SQ $NVDA $WiX $LAD $UNP $MU $BYND $HLF $NUS Thanks, this really Helps. In a few of the listed, watching to add. Most of the others, I have on my phase 2 watch list. Nice to see another perspective and your the best. Yes, enter small and watch them run until they get tired, rest and go again. Best to you, Sir.
- bRobert: $PII. Flag. $160. Targets. Long. Partial $HLF. Phase 2. Retest. Breakout. Looking to add with a bounce. A+ test
- Kharrison67: $HLF @bRobert $HLF is breaking out, thanks
- bRobert: $HLF High volume squeeze breakout $60/$75 Watch for pb/bounces $NUS Breakout flag pullback $60/$70+ np Birds of a pyramid feather owned by Renaissance Watching $PII long consolidation. Squeeze $160 Long $TPC squeeze over the 50d $15/$19 Infrastructure spec Cheap
- bRobert: $HLF. $75. target $NUS. $50/$60. Birds of a feather pyramid Flags.
- bRobert: $NUS. $HLF. Watching these flags for triggers and for phase 3. breakout resumption. np
- Kharrison67: $HLF talk about a fake break
- bRobert: @Kharrison67 $HLF Look for the pb/bounces. Same with $NUS
- bRobert: $HLF breakout $62+ Long
- bRobert: $HLF. $60. target. Pinch consolidation . 50/200d. Renaissance. and Carl.
- bRobert: $HLF Squeezing over the 50d /200d np Renaissance and a big Whale at the top
- Junior1: $HLF 59'er... last quarter they beat also. Chart from there shows a spike up and a sell off... expect the expected
- Auto: $RUN $TSLA NFLX $ACAD $PTON added $HLF short working
- Junior1: @Auto $HLF I covered short @ break of opening. paper cut
- Auto: @Junior1 $HLF sorry to hear that... covered my short now long will add more break $43.50
1. I also agree with a lot of what Ackman was saying. And that, frankly, was one of my big issues. This guy is an overrated spoiled brat. He views himself as an "activist" investor, but he's really just a gambler. And Pershing Square ...
- sniper: @DAN $HLF $VRX $CP thanks
- wijimmy: @DAN $HLF $VRX $CP ..@DAN my Guesstimate is that the world is going to need a lot more .. Ventilators and ECMO machines... Do we know of any stocks that make these ?? A medical ventilator is a machine designed to provide mechanical ventilation by moving breathable air into and out of the lungs.. ECMO stands for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. The ECMO machine is similar to the heart-lung by-pass machine used in open-heart surgery. It pumps and oxygenates a patient's blood outside the body, allowing the heart and lungs to rest. https://nypost.com/2020/03/19/we-didnt-have-to-have-ventilator-shortage-leaders-chose-not-to-prep-for-pandemic/
- jjohn: @wijimmy $HLF $VRX $CP I know Medtronic makes $MDT medical equipment
- DAN: @wijimmy $HLF $VRX $CP Bellerophon Therapeutics ($BLPH) is in that business. Up 440% today, but off 28% from its open. Shares are hard to borrow. I think that this type of trade is probably already over because it's the obvious one. I'd prefer to ...
wijimmy: @DAN $HLF $VRX $CP $BLPH $APRN .. Agreed... 100% ... I'm watching $MDT Thanks to @JJJOHN
DUBLIN, March 18, Mar 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX News Network) -- Medtronic plc (NYSE:MDT), the global leader in medical technology, continues to make ...
- shoredriver: @bnnybklyn ..How else would Wapner validate himself....last week Ichan this week Billy....remember when the asshat(Wapner) wrote a book about his grand adventure with the both of them and $HLF...Good God the fool even went on a book tour...probably just in NYC...lol....
- HGIGuy: @Hank1 #Bill He's looking for ways to make up for his losses on $HLF short.
- Stuart: @DAN I agree with you Dan! He says he is buying $HLT, I would like to see how much he is short $HLT, maybe he is dyslexic and meant $HLF
- debeers: @Stuart $HLT $HLF -he is dyslexic and yet he said exactly what he meant.
- Stuart: @debeers $HLT $HLF I agree, just FYI: $HLF is one of the few green stocks.
- woodman: $HLF possibly up to something.
- woodman: $HLF looks like makings of phase 3 move.
- woodman: $HLF - looking for a phase 3 resumed move up, perhaps this week or next.
- woodman: $HLF - Phase 3 move possibly.
- woodman: $HLF looks good on the weekly.
- woodman: $HLF - interesting set up. Weekly view with some measured move scenarios. https://www.screencast.com/t/kk76lRpviGva
- efrain007: @efrain007 $HLF Trying to break out of squeeze. Needs volume.
- Auto: $HLF VS break added
- scottrades: $HLF Squeezing on low volume.
- efrain007: @efrain007 $HLF Closed out of squeeze on avg volume, watch for follow through tomorrow.
- scottrades: My #Swing Notes: $SSO Day 4 $QLD Day 4 $WMT Failed Breakout $DAL Nice Triangle breakout. Watch for a test of this move. $ANET Watch above 199.30 $ABBV Watch above 90.50 $MLNX Squeezing on Good volume $PM Squeezing on Ok volume. $HLF Nice long base and 50 Day is catching up $TW A High Squeeze $LSCC Mentioned by @Dan This is a pretty chart! $GDX Pulled back on low volume, still above the 50 Days. $AUY Sold at EOD. It’s ok to be wrong, not ok to stay wrong.
- champ: @scottrades $SSO $QLD $WMT $DAL $ANET $ABBV $MLNX $PM $HLF $TW $LSCC $GDX $AUY #Swing ---- Check out that large drop in $BA today, that really had a negative effect on the $SPY/$SSO, is why the $SPY and the $DJI, could not hold onto the highs today, ...
- efrain007: $HLF one to watch for move over 46.50 area, squeezing at 200d
- champ: @Herb $JCP ---- Really hard to believe that there board would hire someone like that and most of those board members are gone now. Ackerman, was leading those idiots down that road, I think he loss a billion $$$'s, of his customers money, just like he did on $HLF.
- captron: $HLF - Watch this one. It looks serious about filling the gap. Will take a position if it can close above the Weekly 50.
- champ: @Mitchell $CVX $DHR $GS $HLF $IWM $THG $TWTR $UNG $XLB $XLC --- $CVX and $XEC are 2 - of my Bounce-Swing trades today, in the $XLE sector. I was also in $SSO all Day off of that flash low. I also have other Bounce-Swings names in the $XHB and the $XLB sectors. I posted most all of my moves today. I could lose profits on the open. Thanks, nice post....
$HLF - snapped a 12-day losing streak today after printing a bullish hammer candlestick. This could setup for a move back to $38-$39 as an oversold bounce. Earnings are due out towards the end of the month.
$IWM - the $144-$145 area has been where ...
DAN $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS
10:49 AM 08/0 ...
- success: @DAN $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS @DAN . . . I have been putting the stocks removed into a separate watch list as you have removed them . . great job and thank you for all the hard work . .
- DAN: @success $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS Thanks Success. Just wait until you see what we're working on. You're gonna love it!
- spmeyers: @DAN $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS but do the % gains include action over earnings reports? that wouldn't be entirely kosher since in best case we'd have a half position.
- success: @DAN $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS can't wait . . your articles have been great as well . . working two jobs so have been absent and 98% cash since November . . what little I have done have resulted in about 2% losses overall . . I should have just followed your lead and it would have been a great return . .
Of the above names that were sold for losses, the biggest loss was 7.06% ($BEAT). Biggest gain was $I ...
- stoictrader: @DAN $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS I love the transparency, insight and humility Dan - so refreshing to see
DAN: @stoictrader $AJRD $ALRM $ANTM $BEAT $BSTC $CYBR $DATA $EHTH $ETSY $EVTC $FIVN $FN $GHDX $GLOB $HLF $IIPR $MEDP $NOW $PLNT $TEAM $TNDM $TTD $TWLO $VEEV $WDAY $WING $WK $FTNT $OLLLI $PANW $ZS $COUP $PAYC $LULU $ULTA $ADBE $OMCL $AMED $PAYS
Thanks st ...
- Mitchell: 7/15/2019 Trading Notes $DRI - breaking out above the $114-$124 trading range $HAL - starting to see sellers step in on the test of the May gap lower. Earnings are due out on 7/22. $HLF - closed below the $41 support level (2019 downtrend remains intact). Earnings are due out on 8/1. $JKHY - shares have been trying to stabilize after the April 30th earnings disappointment; now shares are moving above near-term resistance at $140. Earnings are due out in the middle of August. $OKTA - has held above the $135 level over the last 4 trading days, setting up for a continuation above the prior resistance level. $SHOP - snapped a 3-day losing streak on the test of the 20-day SMA. Mackie raised their price target to $360 from $280 today, maintaining a buy rating. Earnings are due out on 8/1.
$ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN $CHK $CLV ...
- Aragorn: @Ajax4Hire $ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN ...
- Reif99: $HLF straight up bounce
- puttz: @Reif99 $HLF I may be a buyer above $47.25
- Reif99: $HLF probably won't go to zero ... but it looks like it could
- Max115: $HLF Anyone have thoughts on this one?
- gmj: @Max115 $HLF I wouldn’t touch it until it crosses the 200 and the 50 has time to bounce off the 200 touch and go.
- Max115: @gmj $HLF Thanks
- PhilHarmonic: $HLF Would you bet for a bounce off the 200 dma?
$HLF – GSL stock. Taking this off GSL. Big selloff today on twice average volume. Would NOT be buying here. Not a good sign. A fall below the 200-day moving average would be BAD. Any stop should be at $54.90.
$AUDC – watch this. Noth ...
$HLF – GSL. Alert $58
$PLNT – You should have a very tight stop…or a nice profit because you’ve closed the position.
$LNG – Potential breakout. Alert $70.65
$HUYA – Alert $30
$TME – Breakout on volume.
- SusanW: @Gary $FIZZ $T2108 $SPX $DJI $MDY $IWM $DJT $IYT $NDX $USO $XOP $OIH $XLE $XME $GLD $NUGT $GDX $FB $AMZN $GOOGL $INSG $LFVN $SQ $CVS $WBA $JD $HLF $LHCG $BSTC $EHTH $FIVN #NOTES @Gary. I have not been getting the strategy sessions sent to my e mail. Can you help me with that? Thanks. Shweint.
10. $HLF -- support at $56...but the steep drop in February leaves a lot of supply overhead. Needs more time to absorb that.
11. $LHCG -- holding at $105. Working on the base. Stop below $105. Alert $110.
12. $BSTC -- holding at $65
13. $EHTH -- Pe ...
- Hans_Schultz1: @Hans_Schultz1 $PLNT #GrowthStock Well, $WDAY and $HLF turned positive on the day just before the close.
- Max115: $HLF @ Dan You mentioned you may revisit HLF after earnings What are your thoughts , I see its trying to hold the 200d.
- DAN: $HLF -- reminder that HLF reports after the close today. This growth stock holding is getting increasingly volatile and back down below the 50-day MA. I have no personal position, and would not be holding this over earnings simply because I think it's gambling. The only method of risk management you have is by size. Just buy a little bit and you don't stand to lose much if you're wrong. But I just don't think that's sound trading. Might as well flip a coin.
$HLF – Earnings after close today.
$TDOC – coming out of a high right side…but not a great setup for me. Compare this with TNDM, which I like better.
$CTL – two ways to trade it.
$XHB – anticipating better m ...
- issues: @rachel $FDX $SPX $T2100 $T2108 $T2107 $T2115 $SQQQ $XLF $MA $V $XRT $XLI $XBI $IYR $SMH $AAPL $NVDA $T Is this recent? It looks like 12/21/18. "Tax loss selling? Not now. Vintage no doubt but relevant? The notes from this past weekend would be Dan's comments on $ORLY $AMED $NUGT $IYZ $XHB $NLY $HLF $CYBR etc. right? Do those notes come out next month or next Christmas? Just curious!
- Forexpro: @gwenzee $PSHZF $BRK $NFLX $SPX $HLF $BAC $JPM $PNC $USB Thanks, Gwenzee, It's good to know that my daughter is in such excellent company. At her school, people don't rush until the fall of sophomore year, but she had a great three years, and the sisters in her class will be friends for life. Take care, and have a great long weekend!
- schartline: @Cokeman1959 $HLF agreed, I think I will be out before the weekend if it doesn't look a little perky today. Thanks for the response.
|Stock Price||$USD 44.28|
Herbalife, Ltd., is a global nutrition company that sells weight management, healthy meals and snacks, sports and fitness, energy and targeted nutritional products as well as personal care products.Request Video of HLF
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 2nd, 2021 - 2021 Q3 Earnings
- November 4th, 2021 - 2021 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 6.09 27.41%
- $USD 136.69 27.24%
- $USD 6.11 26.88%
- $USD 5.20 -89.14%
- $USD 7.96 -30.97%
- $USD 19.85 -30.91%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 83,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (83,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!