INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC (NYSE:IVR)
Old Forum Content for IVRMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- grcjr: $IVR #YH @jan2138 - this hog went xdiv today. Div payout will be $0.50. Stock price is showing the expected adjustment. I'm watching. May take a nibble but waiting to see what happens the next couple trading days.
- grcjr: @jan2138 $IVR - close to the 52+ week high and close to a 2 year high. xdiv 12/26. Tough to buy now. I'll be watching after xdiv.
- jan2138: @grcjr $IVR Looking good rhrn. I like that chart.
- Wolf: @antfarm $IVR #Yieldhogs UP 2.6% today. Long full position.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR yesterday, @antfarm posted the declaration of a .50 dividend and the ex and pay dates. The important aspect of this declaration is that it is an increase from .45 which they had been paying for the previous 3 quarters. Stock up almost 2.5% today.
- antfarm: $IVR #Yieldhogs declared a cash dividend of $0.50 per share of common stock for the fourth quarter of 2019. The dividend will be paid on January 28, 2020 to stockholders of record on December 27, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 26, 2019.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR reported AH on 11/7/19. Core Earnings were $63.7M or .47 per share up from $59.1M or .46 per share in Q-2. This per-share trend has been .36, .40, .41, .44, .47, .41, .46, .47, .46 and now .47. As I posted in a previous report, the d ...
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $AI $GSBD $IVR $LADR $MAIN $UNIT $WHF report on Thursday, 11/7/19.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR will report AH on11/7/19. The CC is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. on 11/8/19.
- jan2138: @wildfire3d #YH List : I am long or track. Those with the $ in front, I am long. Those that do not, I track. $AI; $BCSF; $CIM; $CLNY; $CNSL; CTL; EARN; $ETJ; $ETW; $ETY; $EXG; $GPM; $GSBD; $HRZN; $HTGC; $IVR; $LADR; $MAIN; MCC; MFA; $MITT; $MRCC; $NEWT; $NMFC; NRE; $NRZ; $NYMTO; $OFS; $OXLC; $PNNT; $PSEC; $PTY; $SAR; $TCPC; $TPVG; $TSLX; UNIT; $UTF; VGR; $WHF; $WMC; AGNC; ARCC; DX; NLY; NYMT. A few that I am long, are tracking positions only too.
- antfarm: $IVR @Jan2138 #Yieldhogs The Company's Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.45 per share of common stock for the third quarter of 2019. The dividend will be paid on October 28, 2019 to stockholders of record on September 27, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2019.
- jan2138: @antfarm $IVR #Yieldhogs Good news.
- jan2138: @mepcc1 $IVR $OFS $IVR headed south when they came with that equity offering and continued until yesterday. Kim, they have not declared the 3rd qtr. dividend yet. It should be announced in a week. I think they will keep the .45 dividend but I am not sure. In any event, I would add once it confirms a support level. The yield is very good and it has traded much higher so there is room for it to run up. Just kim that coming dividend announcement.
- mepcc1: $IVR $OFS @jan2138 - $IVR would you add to this one once it settles? $OFS - down over 3% today - buyers coming in at $11 price point - During earning you noted that NAV was declining and on 8/5 $OFS was raised to a Buy with a $12 price point. Would you add or watch - xdiv is 9/20 by $0.34. Thanks.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR For those of us who are long, we should feel a little bit better knowing that a director has enough confidence in the business plan to put some money up in support of it. A director added 2,500shares @ $15.725 bringing his total direct holdings to 35,357 shares.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR ) announced today that the public offering of 14 million shares of its common stock has priced at $15.86 per share, resulting in gross proceeds of $222.04 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and estimated offering expenses. In connection with the offering, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2.1 million shares of the Company's common stock. The offering is expected to close on August 16, 2019. As you would expect, it is getting hammered.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR is coming with an equity offering. It plans to make a public offering of 14 million shares of its common stock. The Company will grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2.1 million shares of common stock. The underwriters may offer the common stock from time to time to purchasers directly or through agents, or through brokers in brokerage transactions on the NYSE, or in the over-the-counter market, or to dealers in negotiated transactions or in a combination of such methods of sale, at a fixed price or prices, which may be changed, or at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to such prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR reported AH yesterday, 8/7/19. Core Earnings were $59.1M or .46 per share vs. $56.9M or .47 per share in Q-1. The per-share trend has been .36, .40, .41, .44, .47, .41, .46, .47 and now .46. The recent dividend history is a bit unusu ...
- antfarm: $IVR @Jan2138 #Yieldhogs Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) will announce its second quarter 2019 results after market close on Wednesday, August 7, 2019. A conference call and audio webcast to review second quarter 2019 results will be held on Thursday, August 8, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. ET.
- mepcc1: @yieldhogs @jan2138 $MAIN $MITT $CIM $GSBD $IVR $NRZ $NYMTN $WMC - Of the ones I track these are all going ex-div this week - most on Thursday 6/27 except for #NRZ,; $NYMTN (preferred) & $WMC go ex div Friday 11/28 - keep an eye on them in case an entry presents itself. #IIPR will also go ex-div on Thurs. 6/27 by $0.62.
- jan2138: @mradams0621 @phgruver @Forexpro $NLY #help: I could not have said it any better than Forexpro and phgruver. They gave all the details and made it, appropriately, more of a “swan” issue than one to worry about. These mtg. reits are issuin ...
- antfarm: $IVR @Jan2138 #yieldhogs The Company's Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.45 per share of common stock for the second quarter of 2019. The dividend will be paid on July 26, 2019 to stockholders of record on June 28, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of June 27, 2019.
- jan2138: @antfarm $IVR #yieldhogs Thanks for the post.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR reported AH yesterday, 5/8/19. Q-1 Core Earnings were $56.9M or .47 per share vs. $50.8M or .46 per share at Q-4 2018. The per-share trend has been.36, .40, .41, .44, .47, .41, .41, .46 and now .47. They had been paying .42 for 5 qu ...
- jan2138: @yieldhogs #Ex-dividend: Quite a few go ex tomorrow: $MFA; $MITT; $GSBD; $CIM; $EARN; $IVR; $CLNY;$AI; $PSEC; $NLY; $AGNC. Perhaps, opportunities to enter will develop for some of these with the adjustments and action in the following sessions.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR: As @antfarm posted late yesterday, they have declared a regular qtly. dividend of .45, representing an increase from .42. The yield is 11.11%. Their history is interesting. In 2010, they paid a total of $3.49 in dividends. In 2011, $3.42. In 2012, $2.60. In 2013 $2.30. In 2014 $1.95. In 2015 $1.70. In 2016 $1.60. In 2017, they began increasing the payout paying $1.63. In 2018 $1.68. In 2019, if they continue the .45 payment, the total will be $1.80. Let's hope they can eventually regain the glory of the past.
- antfarm: $IVR @Jan2138 #Yieldhogs Good news "The Company's Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.45 per share of common stock for the first quarter of 2019. The dividend will be paid on April 26, 2019 to stockholders of record on March 29, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 28, 2019." This is a .03 increase over the prior dividend of 2108 and back to the level last seen in March 2015.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR reported AH yesterday. Q-4 Core Earnings were $50.8 M or .46 per share, up from $45.6 M or .41 per share in Q-3. The per-share trend has been .36, .40, .41, .44, .47, .45, .41, .41 and now .46. With a .42 quarterly dividend, it&rsquo ...
- Wolf: $IVR announced secondary offering @ 15.73. Guess what it is trading @ pre-market. Down .67.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR , as @wolf posted earlier, is offering 14MM shares @ $15.73. In addition, they announced they are forecasting a loss of $1.53 -$1.55 per share in the 4th quarter. However, they are forecasting Core Earnings of .45-.47 per share which is the important #. With a .42 dividend, this is a good number. Also, it would be up from .41 in Q-3. The yield rhrn is 10.66%. It has had quite a run since the 12/24/18 massacre so, I think I will just hold and not add here even though the gap down makes it a bit tempting. Also, the offering price is well below the last reported Book Value which was $16.83. So, it dilutes current shareholders.
- jthomas575: $IVR any news to account for today's volume and price drop?
- mepcc1: @jan2138 $CTL - $GSBD, $TCPC, $JPS, $EXG, $ETY &$IVR - $CTL, Absolutely - thanks - Up 3.97% from my add at $14.71 - watching to add some more... Looking to add to several of our hogs in 3 different accounts $CTL, $GSBD, $TCPC, $JPS, $EXG, $ETY &$IVR. Watching and keeping an eye out for earnings dates also and xdiv dates for the Eaton Vance ones and $JPS.
- jan2138: @leb $NRZ $IVR Please check my posts of 10/25/18 and 11/13/18 which may help. I am long both and am holding. I am confident that $NRZ wll continue to pay the .50 dividend . $IVR has been paying faithfully for the last 2 years. There were 2 increases in 2018. If you are still long, I'd wait until the new year before selling if that's what you want to do. The year end portfolio balancing will be over and selling pressure should be relieved unless something crazy happens in the macro market.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR declared a regular .42 dividend consistent with last quarter. The yield is 10.79% rhrn. Core Earnings have been just shy of the dividend the last 2 quarters. Note that they raised the dividend twice in 2017, i.e. from .40 to .41 and then .41 to .42. Book value has been eroding since Q-4 2017. It has been in a steady uptrend since October after a big drop that started in late Sept..
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR reported AH on 11/7/18 Core Earnings, the important number, were $45.6MM or .41 per share compared to $46.1MM or .41 per share in Q-2. The per-share trend has been .36, .40, .41, .44, .47, .45, .41 and now .41 again. Core Earnings we ...
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR will report PM on 11/8/18. CC that same morning @ 9:00 a.m.
- mepcc1: @jan2138 $IVR - Would you consider the current level of $14.92 a good point to add IF it settles around this point?
- jan2138: @mepcc1 $IVR In this market, it's hard to say. With rising rates and a flattening of the yield curve, I'd hesitate to add to the mtg. reits. That said, if you like this one, I'd keep my eye on it and the market for a while until there is some stability.
- mepcc1: @jan2138 $IVR - Thanks - yes I plan to watch it to see some settling. I do own some from much lower - long time ago but not a full position yet.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR: Some good news. They have declared a regular .42 qtly. dividend, ex-date is 9/24/18; pay date 10/26/18. Yield 10.34%.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR FYI: Invesco Mortgage Cut to Market Perform From Outperform by Keefe Bruyette & Woods
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR ( yield rhrn 10.53%) reported yesterday. Core Earnings, a non-GAAP # were $46.1 million or .41 per share, down from $50.4 million or .45 per share. The per-share trend has been .36, .40, .41, .44, .47, .45, and now .41. The current d ...
- antfarm: $IVR @Jan2138 #Yieldhogs Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) will conduct a conference call and audio webcast to review second quarter 2018 results on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 9:00 am ET. Scheduled to speak are John Anzalone, Chief Executive Officer; Lee Phegley, Chief Financial Officer; Kevin Collins, President; and David Lyle, Chief Operating Officer.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR: they declared a cash dividend of $0.42 per share of common stock for the second quarter of 2018. The dividend will be paid on July 26, 2018 to stockholders of record on June 27, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 26, 2018. Yield rhrn is 10.32%. In 9/2015, it was cut from .45 to .40. In 10/2017, it was increased from .40 to .41. In 1/2018, It was increased again from .41 to .42. This recent declaration is # 2 at the .42 rate. As an added thought, back in 2011, the dividend was 1.00 quarterly.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR reported pre-market on 5/4/18. It was not as good a quarter as Q-4 2017, but they covered the dividend again with core earnings. Core earnings, a non GAAP number, were $50.4 million or .45 per share, down from $52.5 million or .47 per ...
- ag1: Adding to $IVR
- jan2138: @ag1 $IVR KIM, earnings are coming on Thurs., 5/4/18.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR reports 5/4/18 Pre-market. CC is @ 9:00 a.m. that same morning.
- mepcc1: @jan2138 @yieldhogs - $HRZN $ARCC $DX $AI $LADR $MITT $VGR $CIM $BGCP $ARCC $EARN $HTGC $IVR $NEWT $TSLX $MAIN $GSBD $NYMT $OFS #EARNINGS COMING WEEK - I am reposting this as many may not have seen it over the weekend - let me know if any I may have missed or got wrong. Tue 5/1 ah - $HRZN Wed 5/2 b4 - $ARCC $DX Wed 5/2 ah - $AI $LADR $MITT Thurs 5/3 b4 - $VGR $CIM $BGCP $ARCC Thurs 5/3 ah - $EARN $HTGC $NEWT $TSLX $MAIN $GSBD $NYMT Feri 5/4 b4 - $OFS $IVR
- ag1: @jan2138 $IVR Thanks, I'm thinking it might push up through resistance @16.52 where I could sell 1/2 position. This add has a very tight stop.
- jan2138: @ag1 $IVR Risk is the ER is not good, and it will trade off. In this interest rate environment, it's difficult to predict how they may have performed in the 1st quarter. Good luck with it.
- mepcc1: $HRZN $ARCC $DX $AI $LADR $MITT $VGR $CIM $BGCP $ARCC $EARN $HTGC $IVR $NEWT $TSLX $MAIN $GSBD $NYMT $OFS @jan2138 @yieldhogs #EARNINGS COMING WEEK Tue 5/1 ah - $HRZN Wed 5/2 b4 - $ARCC $DX Wed 5/2 ah - $AI $LADR $MITT Thurs 5/3 b4 - $VGR $CIM $BGCP $ARCC Thurs 5/3 ah - $EARN $HTGC $IVR $NEWT $TSLX $MAIN $GSBD $NYMT Feri 5/4 b4 - $OFS Any additions or corrections?
- CoyoteDuster: today stopped out of $PSEC. Bought $MT @ 3.56. Holding $BA and $AMZN which I intend to keep as longer term holds. (still have stops in place) full position in $OLLI is still working. I realize I have too many active trades going, and need to pare down to a few to stay focused, given the time available. Fast trading is not for me - have to resist the temptation to jump in. I'm into and holding a few #yieldhogs $IVR, $WHF $NLY (with stops)
- jan2138: @yieldhogs #Ex-Dividend: There are quite a few high yielding issues going ex this week. This means that, with the adjustments, a/c balances could be affected a bit. Ex today is $IVR; Wednesday are $AGNC, $NLY, $UNIT, $NYMTO, $GSBD. $CLNS, $PSEC, $EARN, $AI, $MFA, $MITT, $CIM; Thursday $NRZ.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR: More good news for a Friday morning. They declared a regular .42 dividend, i.e. no cut. Ex-div.3/26/18, pay date 4/26/18. Yield rhrn 10.26%.
- meched54: $MITT $IVR $NLY all 3 charts look the same. What's your take on the MLP's and similar that got hit yesterday by the FERC news.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR reported AH yesterday, and it looks like another pretty good quarter. NI attributable to common shareholders was $137.4MM or $1.23 per share, up from $49.1MM or .44 per share. The per share trend has been .42, .44, and now $1.23. Cor ...
- tilman: @jan2138 $IVR is this one you own?
- jan2138: @tilman $IVR Yes, I am long this one.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs: $DX $GSBD $HTGC $IVR $MAIN $WIN $NYMT reporting this week.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs FYI: Reporting next week are the following: $DX, $GSBD, $HTGC, $IVR, $MAIN, $WIN, $NYMT. I surely hope these tickers will continue what has been a pretty good quarter for most in the high yield sector.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR: Mark your calendars. They report PM on 2/21/18 with the CC @ 9:00 a.m. that same day.
- Junior1: @jan2138 $IVR Back in December you mentioned that you sold most of your position. And you damn nearly top-ticked it! Congrats! And you said you would re-enter when it pulled back to level that you liked. rhrn, the yield is over 10% Would you consider this a good price to buy? 16.35' ish
- jan2138: @Junior1 $IVR They yield is now 10.25% and the discount to Book Value is almost 11%. At its peak in Dec., it was trading at a 2.8% premium. It has had an excellent div. pay record and a steadily increasing book value. The mtg. reits are enjoying a bit of a rebound today after days of pulling back. I would consider adding some here, note I said SOME, but I would wait until later today to see if it holds where it is. Then, if it looks like the market thinks an 11% discount is enough, and it holds where it is or starts to tick up, you might consider adding more. But, I remain cautious.
- Junior1: @jan2138 $IVR Thanks you Dana, much appreciated!
- Ajax4Hire: @jan2138 $NLY $CIM $AGNC, $TWO, $MITT, $NMFC, $IVR and $AI all seem to have lost support. I had $AI as long term and it stop-loss auto-sold last week (at a loss, grrrr! but loss would be much bigger had I not followed @Dan advice). All are falling below my Red Support Line and making 52week lows; Will have to watch these High Dividend/Yield Hogs to bottom out and show new support. My personal criteria for a High Dividend/Yield Hogs is: 10% or greater Dividend; $12 or greater stock price. Added the $12 limit because anything less seems to be waaaaaaay out of favor with no champion.
- issues: Earnings mañana = $OSTK $AAPL $EA $AEIS $CHRW $NUE $AKS $ALGN $PKG. We will continue to hold OSTK AAPL NUE. Added to $OSTK (probably a mistake - but ?) $SKYW $EXEL $CVGI. Sold $IVR $XEC $HFC $LRCX $LGIH
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR: Sorry to report that "Invesco Mortgage Cut to Neutral From Outperform by Credit Suisse. Down .14, .79%.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR has entered in to an ATM program (at the market) which may result in the issuance of up to 17MM shares of common stock over time. They are not obligated to sell shares but most likely will. I call these stealth issuances as we don't see the results until the quarterly reports. They do not disrupt the market the way traditional offerings do.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR: Good news for IVR fans. They declared a .42 dividend, up from .41 last quarter. Ex-div. 12/22/17, pay date 1/26/18.
- grcjr: $MCD $BA $NRZ $IVR $MPC $COST just a few or those setting new 52+week highs
- issues: $OXLC $OCSI $MRCC $NMFC all X-day on 12/14. That means you get the divvy if you hold it on 12/13 - which is tomorrow. So if you hold any of these tomorrow you get a dividend. Hurray! I thought they might have gone up more today, but it is what it is. I like $iVR but don't hold any right now.
- mepcc1: @issues $OXLC $OCSI $MRCC $NMFC $iVR $ARCC $OFS $TCPC $TICC $TSLX $WHF $NEWT $IVR - As far as I can tell they haven't announced their dividend date yet - should be doing so towards end of this week. Others I show going xdiv this wee are: 12/14 $ARCC $OFS $TCPC $TICC $TSLX 12/15 $WHF $NEWT @jan2138 @yieldhogs any others we've missed?
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR: This is the one I sold 83% of my position yesterday thinking it was about at its peak. It has hit a new 52 week high this morning. I knew it had to happen.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR has hit a new 52 week high today. After a dramatic move to the upside on 11/20/17 when it was announced that it was being included in the S&P Small Cap 600, it continued to rally for 3 sessions before turning down for 5 sessions before reversing and rising to where it is now. They had a pretty good quarter which has helped the cause too. The yield has dropped to 8.97% and it is trading very close to the NAV of $18.34.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR: I have sold the bulk of my position because I expect it to trade off from this lofty level. This is not something I normally do, but the yield and the proximity to NAV are pretty aggressive for a mtg. reit. We shall see. I would reenter if it does pull back to a level I feel offers value.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR is up over 4% this morning. Here's why- "Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) will replace MKSI Instruments in the S&P SmallCap 600. "
- mepcc1: @jan2138 $IVR NICE! - thanks to you @jan2138 have been in this one since early 2016.
- mepcc1: @jan2138 $IVR - Thanks.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR reported AH yesterday, and it looks like it was a pretty good quarter. NII Attributable to Common Stockholders increased from $46.8MM or .42 per share to $49.1MM or .44 per share. Core Earnings went from $46.1MM or .41 per share to 49 ...
- jan2138: @yieldhogs A busy earnings week. $TPVG AH today. $VGR, $WHF, $TCPC, $OXLC, $IVR tomorrow pre-market. $NMFC, $MRCC, $TWO tomorrow after hours. $CLNS, $PSEC, $WMC on Wednesday after hours. $WIN, $NRE on Thursday.
- mepcc1: $IVR @jan2138 @yieldhogs - dropping on high volume ahead of tomorrow morning's earning call.
- issues: @mepcc1 $IVR sold at 16.90 for a good profit.
- jan2138: @mepcc1 $IVR It's been all down hill since hitting a 52 week high back in October after a nice run. They had a pretty good quarter last quarter with improved earnings and a nice jump in book value. If they report another good quarter, we should see a bounce. The yield is almost 10% now and the discount to the last reported Book Value is 8.6% which may appeal to some buyers.
- AlexH: @jan2138 $NRZ ;Good Morning @jan2138 any insight why most of my @yieldhog holdings went down to multi months low during this week? (like: $CYS, $WMC, $IVR, $MITT, $NLY, $TWO, $ARI, $EXG...etc) much appreciate your insight.
- jan2138: @AlexH $CYS $WMC $IVR $MITT $NLY $TWO $ARI $EXG As you may know, I am not long $CYS, $WMC, $NLY, $TWO or $ARI. I have posted my thoughts on $CYS, $WMC, $NLY in the not too distant past. But, in general as I have posted recently, the Mtg. Reits and ...
- ascutia833sunset: @jan2138 $CYS $WMC $IVR $MITT $NLY $TWO $ARI $EXG @jan2138 what are your thoughts on $NRZ and $NEWT? $NRZ gapped up today a little over 4%
- AlexH: @jan2138 $CYS $WMC $IVR $MITT $NLY $TWO $ARI $EXG ; thank you very much jan2138, like always, very insightful and helpful. Alex
- antfarm: $IVR #Yieldhogs @Jan2138 ATLANTA, Oct. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) will conduct a conference call and audio webcast to review third quarter 2017 results on Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 9:00 am ET. Scheduled to speak are John Anzalone, Chief Executive Officer; Jason Marshall, Chief Investment Officer; Lee Phegley, Chief Financial Officer; David Lyle, Chief Operating Officer; and Kevin Collins, President. A presentation will be available on the Company's Web site at www.invescomortgagecapital.com prior to the call.
- brucec: $NLY, $AGNC, $DX, $IVR, $WHF, $CIM, $WMC Big rotation coming out of the high yield hogs. WHF cut to neutral isn't helping.
- issues: @jan2138 $TCPC $IVR has been good but dropped today. We hold 100 shares.
- jan2138: @issues $TCPC $IVR Today has not been a very good day for most high yielders, so far.
- grcjr: $IVR #yieldhogs @jan2138 - New 52+ week high. Now higher than recent xdiv. See recent posts by @jan2138.
- jan2138: @grcjr $IVR #yieldhogs Yes, it has been an impressive move since the ex-div. gap down. The last ER was a pretty good one. They covered the dividend and there was a nice 1.7% increase in Book Value. The yield back then was 9.78% and the discount to Book was 8%. Now, the yield is 9.47% and the discount is 5.2%. It is headed in the right direction. With so many of the high yielders trading at premiums to NAV, aka, Book Value, this certainly may have room to move higher. If they have a good report in November, given the same market as we are experiencing now, it should move higher then.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs #Ex-dividend. This is a big week for issues going ex. $IVR today; $MFA on 9/27/17. On 9/28/17=$UNIT; $GSBD; $NYMTO; $AI; $EARN; $CLNS; $MITT; $PSEC; $AGNC; $NLY. And to top it off, $NRZ on Friday, the 29th. Oh, and $WMC too. So, some of these may be presenting an opportunity to enter or add with the adjustments.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR: Some great news. They raise the dividend to .41 from .40. The Company's Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.41 per share of common stock for the third quarter of 2017. The dividend will be paid on October 26, 2017 to stockholders of record on September 27, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2017.
- grcjr: $AAPL $IVR $BLDP added nibbles in my long term account.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR: This is important because it raises capital they need and hopefully, puts off any diluting equity needs. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: IVR) announced today that it has priced the public offering of 10,000,000 shares of its 7.50% Fixed-to-Floating Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series C Preferred Stock"), liquidation preference $25.00 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $250 million, before deducting the underwriting discount and other estimated offering expenses. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 shares of the Series C Preferred Stock solely to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on August 16, 2017. The Company intends to apply to list the Series C Preferred Stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "IVR PrC."
- jan2138: $IVR: If you want a 7.50% return and a safe dividend payout, you might take a look at their new 7.50 pfd. issue mentioned in my previous post.
- jan2138: @yieldhogs $IVR reported on 8/7/17. Core Earnings improved from 44.9 million or .40 per share to 46.1 million or .41 per share. The trend here has been .36, .40, .41 which is somewhat comforting when viewed next to the .40 dividend which they have be ...
|Stock Price||$USD 3.14|
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc focuses on investing in, financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans.Request Video of IVR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- May 6th, 2020 - 2020 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 140.50 14.88%
- $USD 34.16 14.60%
- $USD 26.66 11.94%
- $USD 8.22 -120.32%
- HT.P.E Hersha Hospitality Trust 6.50% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest$USD 6.37 -115.01%
- $USD 6.50 -106.15%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 69,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (69,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!