Limelight Networks Inc. (NASDAQ:LLNW)
Old Forum Content for LLNWMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- 1993dean: $LLNW BRAKING OUT
- scottrades: @1993dean $LLNW @SHUDAG Get this one on your list today. Watch for a break of 6.75.
- SHUDAG: @scottrades $LLNW Thanks!
- SamHunter09: @scottrades $LLNW If it brakes out 6.75 and we get in what will be the stop?
- scottrades: @SamHunter09 $LLNW around 6.48 I think initially. It's a lot of room, so you'd want to move it up if the stock breaks out.
- SamHunter09: @scottrades $LLNW Thx
- SHUDAG: $LLNW 6.75 price now
- SHUDAG: $LLNW Price now 6.78
- Henry: @SHUDAG $LLNW Easy now, Happy that you are in it, but we all don't need to know the price every 3 cents
- scottrades: @SHUDAG $LLNW What are you asking for exactly? Did you take the trade?
- SHUDAG: $LLNW now 6.81. @scottrades can you touch on this one again?
- SHUDAG: @scottrades $LLNW Sure did? wondering if you could do some hand holding on this one? when to start selling, etc?
- shoredriver: @Henry $LLNW @scottrades.......LOL..........
- SHUDAG: @scottrades $LLNW It's moving rather slow for a breakout
- SHUDAG: @scottrades $LLNW Thank you!
- scottrades: @SHUDAG $LLNW I would first consider a stop around 6.68. Then Trail it up as it moves.
- humble: @Henry $LLNW 6.77 NOW! Just kidding:)
- SamHunter09: @scottrades $LLNW I got in at 6.78 what should I raise my stop?
- Bwhitty: $LLNW had decent size position. Was just stop out for small profit.
- Mikev200: $LLNW stopped @ 6.88 +1%
- success: @Bwhitty $LLNW I moved my stop to B/E at $6.77
- Bwhitty: $LLNW $NIO $RAD Duds
- SasquatchBlood: @Bwhitty $LLNW $NIO $RAD $RAD starting to work now in at 10.95 stop at 10.60
- success: $LLNW stopped out on this one at break even . .
- Bsielingtx: @success $LLNW raised stop to 6.77, still in
- Bsielingtx: @success $LLNW
- que_chimba: @Bsielingtx $LLNW FWIW.. my target 7.13
- Bsielingtx: @que_chimba $LLNW thanks
- que_chimba: $LLNW... out of position flat. It looks like it was done at secondary target 6.97. still potential upside to 7.13, not with the headache
- 1993dean: $LLNW BRAKING OUT
- spmeyers: $LLNW strong move off the 200-day tuesday, could run up toward 4.9 if market cooperates
- scottrades: $LLNW popping into the close.
- baronp0329: @scottrades $LLNW Scott, Did you get some? Don't follow this stock. very good volume into the close!
- scottrades: @baronp0329 $LLNW I saw it too late, so I didn't buy. I've seen some peeps post about it in the forum before.
- baronp0329: @scottrades $LLNW A friend texted me that he bought a bunch when he saw the volume. But it was too late, did not get any also. lets see what it does tomorrow.
$ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN $CHK $CLV ...
- Aragorn: @Ajax4Hire $ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN ...
- Wolf: $LLNW MIssed EPS and revenue, down 10% pre-market. Careful, low priced stock 2.88.
- Wolf: $LLNW Starting to run.
- Forexpro: @MBWS2018 $LLNW You're Very Welcome, MBSW2018, $LLNW looks to me to be in an uptrend, and the moving averages are trending up. With that said, it's been sort of grinding sideways for a bit, and I wouldn't be too surprised to see it dip back a touch further (to 4.80, say?) before renewing the push higher. Perhaps a starter position now, looking to add either on a dip or on a breakout above the present range, call it 5.30 (it hit 5.28 a week ago)? ToS shows Jul 25 as the next earnings date, so there's some time. Just some very quick thoughts; best of luck with it, whatever you decide!
- MBWS2018: @Forexpro $LLNW good morning, thanks again. Everything seemed to be moving up, and I may have been a little over zealous with a purchase but took a medium position. I’ll wait to see what it does over he next week, hoping for a move up but with time before earnings like you said a dip can always be possible. The squeeze seemed to be getting tighter over the past weeks and volume seems to be a little above the average. Thanks again for taking a look at it.
- MBWS2018: @Dan @forexpro thank you for all of your comments and advice. I took a chance today on $LLNW @ 5.10. I think this is a good buy point with the 50 crossing the 200 and the band squeezing pretty tight. What are your thoughts on it?
- 1993dean: $LLNW strong chart $HCLP great div and great growth chart working @DHR in a squeeze . I welcome any comments
- woodman: $LLNW - coming back.
- etmagic: $LLNW?
- DAN: @etmagic $LLNW No. I don't think you want this stock, etmagic. Check out my morning note about parabolic moves. I think LLNW fits that pretty well. Stock ran from $3.50 to $6 in a couple of months, and then dropped quickly right through $5. I don't know the back story on it...but from a "supply v demand" standpoint, I don't think you're going to see enough demand to push the stock higher. Hope that helps.
- woodman: $LLNW - 8dEMA support.
- woodman: $LLNW - firming up at the 8dEMA. Still holding this one.
- vpsmack555: @woodman $LLNW have you heard any news as to why the spike in volume 2 days ago? Average Volume has been rising since earnings.
- woodman: @vpsmack555 $LLNW - Perhaps this analyst's increased price target --> $7.00 . Just speculation on my part. https://www.streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=13494492
- woodman: $LLNW - has been very strong. Since late September, a pullback to the 13dEMA is about all it's given. I have not added recently, but I am still holding what I have.
- woodman: $LLNW - just hold it until the ride is over.
- vpsmack555: @woodman $LLNW ... been in this from 3.90 ... do you have a % trailing stop on this ... seems like a hard one since it would need to have a 10% trailer to keep from getting taken out back in late October? Or even in early October.
- woodman: @vpsmack555 $LLNW I'm similar to you. My first buy was 3.82. I don't have a trailing stop on this. The 8 to 13dEMA area has been support.
- woodman: $LLNW - making another move. I've just been holding it, rather than try to trade it. My most recent add was last Friday.
- woodman: $LLNW continues to work despite extension. I've just been holding it since the breakout from the v/s over a month ago.
- PRK: @Bridget $EBAY $AA $UAL $ABT $LLNW can be added to this list. It reports after the close today.
- woodman: $LLNW - Well, I held this one through earnings. Up 11% in the aftermarket. I guess earnings are good.
- traderbren: @woodman $LLNW - great, congrats! It paid off to roll the dice!
- woodman: @traderbren $LLNW - Thanks, and you are right. It's a total roll of the dice.
- woodman: $LLNW - earnings are 10/18 amc, for those who took this trade from the breakout last month. I have to decide what to do with mine.
- liujeff88: @woodman $LLNW I just sold mine!
- woodman: $LLNW working well.
- woodman: $LLNW moving up still. Stair-steps.
- woodman: $LLNW - phase 3 move?
- woodman: $LLNW - classic phase 1, 2, 3.
- woodman: $LLNW - with its close yesterday, it successfully tested the breakout level (phase 2). On watch for phase 3 move back up. (Still long.)
- woodman: $LLNW phase two.
- woodman: $LLNW - pullback into consolidation from which it broke out last week, but long-tailed bounce back above the breakout level. I'm interested in where it closes today.
- woodman: $LLNW - broke out this week. Flag developing.
- captron: $LLNW - Knocking on the 4.00 door. Finger on the buy button. Thanks woodman for this one.
- liujeff88: @captron $LLNW same here :-)
- ab3250: @captron $LLNW - Where is a good place for a stop?
- captron: @ab3250 $LLNW Mine is at 3.75 to give it some wiggle room.This will give me some profit if it gets hit. Got in yesterday and was waiting to add.
- woodman: @captron $LLNW - you're welcome. I'm in too. Good luck.
- ascutia833sunset: Bought $LLNW at $3.87 doesn't seem to want to break $4.00 stuck on $3.95. Got a tight stop on it at $3.90
- woodman: $LLNW - pushing out of v/s.
- woodman: Some interesting ones: $KEM $LLNW $OCLR $ICHR $MRCY $LITE
- woodman: $LLNW - bought it this morning based on close above 8dEMA yesterday and progression this morning.
- Bridget: $LLNW this one is thinly traded but in a tight squeeze. ER on 4/27. I have an alert set for $1.75 to signal a breakout. If it gets hit my stop will be at 1.7 and my profit target is $1.99. So I'm risking 3% for a potential 13%.
- Tim S: Notable earnings after Thursday's close A, $AIG, $ALNY, $ALSN, $BRCD, $CGNX, $CLD, $CLF, $CRAY, $ELLI, $ENOC, $GRT, IM, $JCOM, $KEG, $KONA, $KRFT, $LBTYA, $LLNW, $LOGM, $MASI, $MOVE, $NR, $RATE, $RGC, $SAAS, $STMP, $TRLA, $WOOF, $WRI, WTW
- Tim S: Notable earnings after Tuesday's close $ACAS, $AGU, $ANV, $APEI, $ASIA, $AXLL, $BCOR, $BLMN, $BMR, $CBL, $CHRW, $CKEC, $CTRP, $CWT, $DEPO, $DOX, $DPM, $DVA, $ENPH, $EOX, $EPR, $ETE, $ETP, $FNGN, $FOSL, $FOXA, $FTR, $FURX, $GEVO, $GHDX, $GIVN, $GPOR, $GTY, $HAIN, $IAG, $IMPV, $ININ, $JAZZ, $JCOM, $JKHY, $KAR, $KND, $LLNW, $LXU, $LYV, $MCEP, $MED, $MELI, $MIDD, $MKTG, $MSPD, $MYGN, $NRP, $NYMT, $OKE, $OKS, $OPEN, $ORA, $PZZA, $QEP, $QUAD, $REGI, $REXX, RGP, $RGR, $SALE, $SAPE, $SD, $SGEN, $SREV, $SSRI, $SSS, $SXL, $SYNC, $SZYM, $TNGO, $TSLA, $TWO, $URS, $VCLK, $VRSK, $VVUS, $WWWW, $Z, ZAGG
- Tim S: Notable earnings after Wednesday's close $AGU, $ARRS, $ARRY, $ASIA, $AWK, $BIOL, $BIOS, $BKD, $BPZ, $BWC, $CECO, $CLR, $CODI, $CTL, $CXO, $CXW, $DEPO, $DK, $DMD, $DRYS, $DVR, $DXCM, $EDMC, $EGLE, $ENS, $ETE, $ETP, $EXP, $FIO, $FTEK, $FTK, $FTR, $GMCR, $GNMK, $GRPN, $GTY, $HALO, $HNSN, $IO, $JACK, $JCOM, $LLNW, $MBI, $MDLZ, $MKL, $MNTX, $MRIN, $MWE, $NGVC, $NRP, $NVTL, OILT, $OSUR, $PKT, $PODD, $POWR, $PPO, $PRU, $PRXL, $PVA, $RBCN, RGP, $RIG, $RLD, $RST, $RWT, $SCTY, $SGI, $SN, $SSRI, $STEC, $SXL, $SZYM, $TCAP, $TNGO, $TSLA, $TTEK, $TWTC, $UHAL, $WGL, $WR, WTI
- nb8702: $LLNW NFLX: $LLNW has been on the move lately. It's a battered stock, but if my memory serves me correct they handle 50% of NFLX's traffic. Now that $NFLX is back on the map maybe $LLNW will benefit? Not experienced enough to know but I'll watch it.
- jojo1480: AKAM- 2nd derivative trade is $LLNW, I posted re the BBand expansion when the stock was around $3, looks like now heading above $4, %tage wise a pretty nice return. If it gets to $5/share, funds would be able to invest. Note company is buying back stock (several days ago). A jump from $4 to $5, is big percentage move, so don' t go @bonkers still a spec play. Long LLNW
- snmtraders: $LLNW - great catch, jojo1480. If you're not in now, though, beware earnings due to be released Feb 13th after the bell.
- jojo1480: LO LNG- Hi @Henry, i am just going over my positions, really having a difficult time eliminating positions, most are in blue sky territory. I like this market, getting kinda worry about it, I would love to see a pullback, all my stocks except $MAKO C ...
You can always paper trade, and find your comfort zone. The last 2days I opened starter in $CREE VECO $PAYX and looking at $FII (wishy washy about this one), i mistakenly sold $QSII, and now looking to get back in. Other small/mid size caps am holdi ...
- snmtraders: $LLNW - Great catch, jojo1480. Earnings due to be released Feb 13 after the bell.
- jojo1480: PRU- adding to my long term position, using the 200dma as a reference for stop loss (only for new additions), been long 14mos. Most of my stocks are green ie $EMN HAL $POT MOS WOLL DMND $KRA TIBX $ZEUS NXPI $HLF SNCR $LNG ETN $EBIX BYDDF $CNS PKG $LLNW BX $KBH BTU $FIO PRAA $FCX OCZ. Not working this morning- $ILMN JNPR $DK FWS $QSII MAKO $PAY FLR $LLY GLNG $PRU all of these are in my holdings.
- jojo1480: Markets- Many of my stocks were that purchased in Nov/Dec2011 were called away (50% of position sixe) this week, #options spread pretty much ended otm (saves commission), bunting for singles. I like my cash position currently ~45%, and hope that some of the stocks on my watchlist will pullback. In the meantime have stakes in smaller cap names, $2billion or less, these stocks are a little extended, take a look @ $ARX SNCR $TIBX (the latter through exercising calls), I think the small/mid caps have a place in the portfolio. The only speculative plays I have are $GNW and LLNW. I mentioned last Fri re $LLNW, a prolonged Vsqueeze going to the upside ($3 stock), I bought quite a bit, just speculating.
- ronald73072: $JDSU - $LLNW holding both featured on #Cramer tonight
- ronald73072: $LLNW - Beat top & bottom but no after hours pop. #Cramer it's up to you.
- ronald73072: $LLNW - Reports 5/5 after close - est $(.10) rev $49.4M - involved in last earnings pop - getting ready to buy again anticipating an earnings beat. Both LLVT & $AKAM beat on both top & bottom line. Today will probably be the third down day, seems like the stars are aligning for this trade. Remember I have several thousand dollars profit in my prior trade so I feel my risk is small.
- ahr355: LLNW/AKAM-hey Ronald, I am new to the game and so I don't mean any disrepect here..in fact it's mostly a post to try to clear up possible confusion on my part but..didn't $AKAM getted killed this past earnings because of forward earning projections on earnings conference call? Wouldn't $LLNW be subject to the same market pressures as $AKAM and have to guide down too (and cause a stock price drop like $AKAM for the same reason?). Thank you for your post and "heads up" on $LLNW earnings and would appreciate any feeback to help me continue to learn from more experienced guys like yourself.
- ronald73072: LLNW/AKAM - You are correct $AKAM margins were down and guided down, but did beat expectations. The inference is that they are getting more competitive with $LVLT & $LLNW trying to take business they have been losing.
Here's some information I found on $LLNW regarding call activity over the last week...which might give an indication as to which way $LLNW could move upon earnings. The tone of the information is more optimistic than not, in my opinion.
- jojo1480: LLNW- had good earnings last quarter, $AKAM guided down due to "seasonality", based on those scenarios i bought $LLNW last quarter currently down a little, and am expecting good numbers due to $LLNW guidance. Long $LLNW, this would have been a great pair trade if I had shorted $AKAM, oh well.
- jojo1480: ESRX-@dfaz, held it for a nice run (6mos), sold it, and back in with MHS and ESRX. $MAKO sold it earlier in the week and the remainder this morning. Today' s action (MAKO) can be more bullish if the close give it a much longer tail. Long $NKE PVH $MED ETN $LLNW ARAY $MHP and just about all the nat resource stocks $ANR WLT $BTU FCX $TCK etc., they are all down 2-10% and will keep adding, i have a longer threshold level for pain and am sitting in 84%cash for longer term portfolio.
|Stock Price||$USD 6.27|
Limelight Networks, Inc. operates a computing platform and provides services including content delivery, web and video content management, mobility, web application acceleration, cloud storage, and related consulting services.Request Video of LLNW
Already a member? Sign in here.
- October 14th, 2020 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 22.97 88.29%
- $USD 8.62 74.80%
- $USD 14.68 51.29%
- $USD 6.27 -21.45%
- $USD 15.35 -15.76%
- $USD 21.10 -12.21%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 72,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (72,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!