MercadoLibre Inc. (NASDAQ:MELI)
Old Forum Content for MELIMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $MELI Reports 2/26 Long from below. Will carry hedged position
- bRobert: $MELI . Carrying small overnight. Booked nice profits . $500 . mm target if the mood is right.
- Reif99: @bRobert $MELI Don't report til 2/27
- bRobert: @Reif99 $MELI Yahoo wrong again. thx . Did someone say earnings run? ;)
- bRobert: $MELI Continues to pack for $100 . trip . Long partial. Will add with bullish confirmation
- bRobert: $MELI Continues to set up for breakout. $480 mm target with confirmed bo
- bRobert: $MELI Nice set up. Moving averages in bullish. alignment. Base in place Reports 2/21 Carrying small over . $480+ long term If the market likes the report card.
- bRobert: $MELI this stock has high aspirations WEEKLY/Daily quality base construction. You need a good foundation for a $100 27% move with a range breakout Costs you nothing to watch.
- bRobert: $MELI . Major Base in place for huge upside . Some consolidation in preparation. $460 Long term target
- bRobert: $MELI . Bounce . Stop below Friday low.
- bRobert: $MELI . Watching for next zig. SOON.
- bRobert: $MELI . Strong turnaround
- bRobert: $MELI . Consolidation . Pb from top of range. Waiting to see next green candle. Zoom out to the WEEKLY . A bullish resolution to this pattern will lead to a HUGE move (similar to $BA) . $500 will be in the conversation . 50% move . Not straight up .
- bRobert: $MELI . Great run. 100+. Consolidation could set up for a huge move with targets $450 Reports tomorrow. Reaction could be volatile and lead to a very good 59er for those with the skill set and the inclination.
- bRobert: $MELI One of my favorite trading stocks at top of range. Partials. A breakout resolution would lead to $400+ . I don't expect it yet. Could use some rest/consolidation.
- bRobert: $MELI . Long term favorite for trading. Pop off support. Consolidation for the next level. Not a buy point
- bRobert: $MELI . Watching for bounce . 50/200 has not been good support trade
- debeers: $MELI vs $AMZN-$AMZN starts services to Brazilians and MELI slides 2%.LONG AMZN.
- bRobert: $NTES . Zig. Up trending. rinse repeat swing trade . $MELI . Looking for next zig entry. Profitable swing trading stock for the vigilant
- bRobert: $MELI Close to top of range. Trailing stops.
- bRobert: $MELI . Strong Still holding
- bRobert: $MELI . Raising stops. One of my favorite swing trading stocks. Powerful zigs. Take some profits. Reload after zag $SHOP is another favorite . Same MO
- bRobert: $EWZ . breakout continues. Extended . $44 target . $MELI Strong bounce
- bRobert: $MELI Very constructive bottoming action
- tri2insite: @bRobert $MELI Looks like top of trading range on a 1 year chart. What are you looking at specifically? Thx
- bRobert: @tri2insite $MELI WEEKLY breakout. Making higher highs/lows on daily.
- bRobert: $MELI . $60 . Zag $390 target . Looking for move >$360 . Small W . with $390 finish line. Long
- bRobert: $MELI Still long from below. Over double ?support 50/200
- bRobert: $MELI . Looking for pb/bounces to add $380 target 1 . $60 chronic zig repeater.
- bRobert: $MELI Watching for higher high .$352 . and move >50/200 Higher low if white candle today. Rounded cup or double bottom. $380 target Long
- bRobert: $MELI Very strong bounce continues. Long
- bRobert: $MELI a move >4360 will trigger a WEEKLY wedge breakout with VERY high targets. VERY. Baby steps. as this unfolds
- bRobert: $MELI VERY strong day. phase 3 type move $380 target 1 Overweight. will need $WTW
- bRobert: $BA $SPR $LMT $CAT $MMM $DE $AAPL $IBM $MELI $CELG $GILD $AMGN $BMY $AGN $JNJ $REGN $VRTX $NVS $GILD $CF $XLE $CVX $UNG $GLD/$GDX $UNH $XLU $DIS $DISCA $QCOM $INTC $CSCO $MASI $BSX Some things that are working. Several others treaded water after nice runs. eg $CI $CNC $ANTM . $TMO . $GOOGL $ACIA No cannabis stocks listed Several themes represented here should continue to work . Dillinger robbed banks because that's where the money lived. Follow the stocks with positive price action. That's where the money is.
- traderbren: @bRobert $BA $SPR $LMT $CAT $MMM $DE $AAPL $IBM $MELI $CELG $GILD $AMGN $BMY $AGN $JNJ $REGN $VRTX $NVS $CF $XLE $CVX $UNG $GLD $GDX $UNH $XLU $DIS $DISCA $QCOM $INTC $CSCO $MASI $BSX $CI $CNC $ANTM $TMO $GOOGL $ACIA Thanks for the post. Holding many of the stocks listed.
- bRobert: $MELI $60 zig in motion. Now >50/200. Raising trailers Add on pb/b Target $380+
- bRobert: $GOOGL $NFLX $MELI $LMT Look for the pullback bounces higher lows. HIGH targets. $FLT nh $250 target 1
- bRobert: $NFLX $LMT $GOOGL $MELI I have described setups for each of these stocks with VERY high upside. I have positions in all. $MELI is a swing trade .Target $380 The rest are long term holds. $NFLX target 1 $420 .$LMT $370?$400 + . long term . $GOOGL $1400 .. Scale in on pullback/bounces . higher lows. Let them breathe for maximum benefit. Adjust position size accordingly to accommodate some volatility. Let them do the heavy lifting for your portfolio.
- bRobert: $MELI When this sideways consolidation is over, I am expecting to see another big $60 zig. Costs NOTHING to watch as this swing trade sets up. No down payment necessary. Big bucks down the road. Expect things to repeat. Don't expect the unexpected. You will only be wrong once. Right many times for a small fortune.
- Greendayguy: $MELI. Good day so far. Is it going to break out and start a new run?
- bRobert: @Greendayguy $MELI You don't have to guess. It will be obvious to all if or when it breaks out of consolidation/trading range , Similar to the last time
- kaltoors: $MELI looks like is on the move? looks good. @brobert Can you share your opinion.
- bRobert: @kaltoors $MELI Long afer the bounce bwlow with a $309.90 stop. raising trailing stops. Trade it small. Target 1 $350 $380 zig latr This is a $60 zig stock
- bRobert: $SHOP ALong with $MELI my favorite swing trading stocks due the reproducible $30+ point swings. W target 1 acquired. that's $30 move . Expect the expected to repeat in many patterns. You will only be wrong once (paper cut with a stop)
- bRobert: $MELI added to partial
- bRobert: $MELI Long . Small green. Looking for $60 zig. Stop above break even. Not a bad setup. Will look for pb/bounces to scale in further.
- bRobert: @bsafriet I RARELY day trade. I'm more likely to take advantage of extreme moves and find a good entry. My preference is to be in intermediate to long term trades with high measured move targets. My goal is long term appreciation with minimal m ...
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $BA $CAT $CRM $UNH $WWE $WTW $LULU $SHOP $MELI Been trading a few months. Sharing your sand is really a big help. My problem is the interest in everything. Need to focus on a couple of trade items and venture out as opportunity presents. Thank you for sharing.
- bRobert: $MELI . Starter yesterday. $309.90 stop Will add on pb/bounces Looking for $60 swing. rinse repeat swing trading stock.
- bRobert: @issues $MELI $SHOP $shop $60 zig/zag is $MELI . $SHOP zigs are $35 . (Smaller ones are $15).
- bRobert: $MELI Tight consolidation at bottom of the range. One of my favorite swing trade stocks with $SHOP. good for $60 zigs and zags. I will be ready for the post consolidation breakout. $314.90 stop on a long trade. Just 1.3% below today's close. Watching for green candle
- issues: @bRobert $MELI $SHOP Rob. It's hard to tell which stock you are referring to. Is it $shop or $MELI?
I'm looking to see $IBB breakout reaffirmed. $XLI Weekly breakout to continue Follow through $LMT $HON $MMM The other sectors are winning positions and watching for signs of weakness. $XLK Watching cloud plays after sell off eg $RHT $N ...
- bRobert: $MELI Setting up for a lucrative swing trade. Double bottom. I will see how this closes for a SMALL starter, $60 swings up and down always draws my attention. 3 round trips = $360 You don't have to capture all of it for this to make your year. More suited to the experienced trader.
- justinp: $MELI Pukeout to the bottom of the range might be steadying, may re enter.
- bRobert: @justinp $MELI Watching. One of my favorite swing trading stocks. The zigs are potent. So are the zags. All good if you are in harmony with the price action.
- spmeyers: @justinp $MELI problem with this stock is it's very dependent on Latin America economy, which ain't that great these days
- bRobert: @spmeyers $MELI Just trade the price action. The rest is noise.
- bRobert: $MELI double bottom Setting up. W bottom.
- bRobert: $MELI . Well defined trade started last week in this serious swing trading stock. W bottom with + divergences . 50/200 close below. Will add > 20d . Looking for $50 zig . I'll accept $40
- bRobert: $MELI . Its swing time. Starter
- bRobert: $MELI Tremendous swing trading stock. Double top pullback. Long puts. Raised stops to lock in good profit. May bounce soon or around the 50d Looking for support for next bounce to swing long
- bRobert: $MELI Right shoulder construction. Setting up for next swing trade
- bRobert: $MELI Fabulous trading stock. Top of range. Raise stops/partials
- bRobert: $MELI This has been volatile but it trades in a very technical manner. Base breakout July. Double top retreat. Retested the JULY breakout area around $315 and bounced $30. in 2 days on high volume. Now resting just above the 50/200d.
- Wykeman: $MELI looks like filling the gap. 350 first
- bRobert: $MELI . flag after power move Will add soon. $420 target 1 $470 . long term
- bRobert: $MELI . Eying pullback for add/entry . soon. Retesting breakout area . Triggered yesterday on earnings breakout . $470 + long term target
- bRobert: $MELI Watching next week. Power move up. Lower volume pullback. Will look for move >$381.60 . buy point from c&h base . or deeper pullback to support
- bRobert: $MELI zoom High targets $480 Long term . Add on pullbacks
- bRobert: $MELI zig continues from trading low
- bRobert: $MELI . 20day . 50% retrace bounce. $339.40 stop
- bRobert: $MELI phase 3 bounce. Restarted with small entry
- bRobert: $MELI Watching pullback to reestablish a position soon.
- bRobert: $MELI getting a nose bleed. Trailing stop raised
- bRobert: $MELI Very strong. 90 points straight up. Small piece left. Scaled sells keeps you involved in bigger than expected moves Same with $SAM $WWE
- bRobert: $MELI Stil going. holding 1/2 Trailing stops. Lesson for selling in scales.
- bRobert: $MELI trimmed a bit more
- Motorman: @bRobert $MELI Not even parabolic, more like a rocket!
- bRobert: $MELI Stops raised on 1/2 position
- bRobert: $MELI $345 + - . Targeted move continues
- bRobert: $MELI . Day 3 .of big move. Harvesting some profit.
- bRobert: $MELI Closing in on $345 measured move target 1 Sometimes the tea leaves are right
10. $MELI – good trade, bRobert. Day 3…taking some profits.
11. $PFGC – squeeze. Earnings in a month.
12. $COLM – High base. Still well above 200-day MA. $93 alert.
13. $LULU – similar to COLM. (member request).
- bRobert: $MELI . inv h&s target 1 $345 . ($18 move) . Bullish WEEKLY MACD/ADX crossovers have been rewarded handsomely. Next bullish step to watch for. Long
- bRobert: $MELI $345 target in play. Long
- woodman: @bRobert $MELI - weekly chart.
- bRobert: @woodman $MELI Low risk/high reward
- bRobert: $MELI triggered $345+ target 1
- bRobert: $MELI Bounce from basing area.
- thehook1: DAN....great training on "stretchy bottoms" made good on $MELI tyty
- DAN: @thehook1 $MELI Yay! That was a good one. Congrats, thehook1.
- spmeyers: $MELI at trendline support on 1-year chart
- bnnybklyn: $MELI $WB out for now
- bRobert: $MELI . Long term holding stock. Earnings in rear view mirror. Target 1 $425. Buy the pullbacks/higher lows
- Henry: $OLED and $MELI getting punished in ah
- bRobert: $MELI Added Target $420+
- bRobert: $MELI $400 around the corner. A great move from below. ($240 - 250) Target $420
- bRobert: $MELI On the road to $400+ Buy the pullbacks
|Stock Price||$USD 592.55|
Mercadolibre, Inc., operates an online trading site for the Latin American markets. The Company's website allows businesses and individuals to list items and conduct sales and purchases online.Request Video of MELI
Already a member? Sign in here.
- MercadoLibre testing support (NASDAQ:MELI)By Josh December 3rd, 2013
- July 31st, 2019 - 2019 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 580.67 17.75%
- $USD 8.25 5.87%
- $USD 29.99 3.25%
- $USD 34.74 -87.42%
- $USD 51.15 -35.91%
- $USD 27.16 -33.21%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 62,600 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (62,600) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!