MercadoLibre Inc. (NASDAQ:MELI)
Old Forum Content for MELIMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Hank1: $MELI ... Taking two-thirds of my position off the table. Will try to buy at support at 920 or if it breaks 1000 and closes above it.
- Hank1: $MELI ... strong as heck ... added to my position with a partial stop at 919. Looks like it may reassert itself after a few days of rest.
- Bert953: With market near recent highs, going into summer, a seasonally quiet time and Friday is 3x witching Options Expiration. Saw a number of equities fail at Horizontal Resistance so Im not gonna fight but be ready to take profits on em when I got em. For example, btc my Jun 19 $MELI $820/815 bull Put spreads for about 1/2 of what I paid for em. Good trade to me, dont like how she's acting - bearish Left Right combo candlestick reversal pattern, so Im outta here even though only 2 days left before they expire. Thoughts anyone?
- Bert953: #MrMarket seems lethargic today. the gap up this morning was sold into. Many charts showing gap dojis or gap & craps. Indecision or inflection point.... who knows? Happy I sold into the gap this morn on some of my higher priced calls $AMZN $MELI $ORCL. Nibbled on some $MSFT & $LULU. Lets be careful out there!!
- champ: @Bert953 $AMZN $MELI $ORCL $MSFT $LULU #MrMarket ----In the mornings...that is exactly how #swing-trades work, swing-traders take some profits off on the bounce and that is never going to change, just like you did. ......Fed Chair Powell, has already made a few negative comments this morning also and that is never going to change either. He is never #market-friendly, when he is making comments.
- bRobert: $MELI KE nh.
- bRobert: $MELI. Short for ME LIKE. Notable nh.
- Bert953: @bRobert $MELI bummer, sold out yesterday.
- Bert953: @mustardman Yes, thanks to the SSM team, I did the same whereas before I'd have put up market orders to close out asap. BIG MISTAKE. Happily my account is still up near ATH. I did close out some positions in profit, some small losses and cut all underperformers. Per Bridget's note this morn, I do see some headwinds and Im planning on getting more in cash especially over the weekend. Still long bull call/Put spreads on $AMZN, $MELI $TSLA but Im looking to sell them today. Also long a few $SPXS OTM Call leaps as economic and/or pandemic woes could cause a market reversal at any time. Looks like this dip is being bought, but lets be careful out there.
- bRobert: @Bwhitty $BYND I have a very loose stop that is well above break even I know how to let a stock breathe. I hels $SAM $MELI others for long rides My long term target is $400 after old high is taken out $240+ Patient
- Bwhitty: @bRobert $BYND $SAM $MELI I know you know how I'm worried about me :)
Thx. Work often limits my availability. Getting some streams of consciousness in while I can. For the most part I’m NOT. a day Trader. I strive for really good entries on stocks with high technical targets (usually derived from weekly ch ...
I have posted on several stocks with high targets that have run up 100 - 200. points .$SAM This stock has a history of 200 pt runs.. ($ALGN. $LRCX. ($340/$380. targets)$ABMD $MDB $MASI $SEDG. $NTES. $MELI. (450 pts) $NVDA. $FB. (still with $300 tar ...
- jeff_free69: @bRobert $SAM $ALGN $ABMD $MDB $MASI $SEDG $NTES $MELI $NVDA $FB $LAD $SPY $QQQ Thanks - I read all your posts, and hope to understand the many nuggets someday LOL! I'm expanding my style from chronic buy & hold and this forum is such a valuable resource. Still learning the lingo, and not going to bother you with a plethora of basic questions. I get the impression that many of your terser postings are related to option trades. Is that correct? I'm not there yet, maybe within the next year, after I retire and have more time for the fancier stuff. Keep up the good work!
bRobert: @jeff_free69 $SAM $ALGN $ABMD $MDB $MASI $SEDG $NTES $MELI $NVDA $FB $LAD $SPY $QQQ
I have a mix of stock and option trades. Some of posts are terse because I am popping in and out of the forum. A good trade can work using any vehicle . If opti ...
- joelsg1: @bRobert $SAM $ALGN $LRCX $ABMD $MDB $MASI $SEDG $NTES $MELI $NVDA $FB $LAD $SPY $QQQ Nicely put, I should say expressed. Be well.
- sniper: @bRobert $SAM $ALGN $LRCX $ABMD $MDB $MASI $SEDG $NTES $MELI $NVDA $FB $LAD $SPY $QQQ thanks when I limited on time like working too much I did switch to weeklies it does keep the noise down
- Bert953: @spmeyers $KLAC saw this earlier but choose not to take it. Mr Market is extended and recent breakout trades Ive taken havent worked out as well as expected. $AMZN got out @ profit target but its looking weak, $MELI sold call at just under breakeven, still long bull but spread. $FB sold nr breakeven.
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Do you still own or trade MERCADOLIBRE INC ($MELI)?
- RedLeaf1: @RedLeaf1 $MELI Oh, sorry, I just found your May posts on $MELI.
- bRobert: @RedLeaf1 $MELI I sold it last WEEK. Watching WEEKLY flag. $900+. with trigger
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for reply.
- Bert953: @Redleaf1 $MELI I sold last week too. looking to re-enter by selling puts & buying calls myself. Currently just below resistance in the $860 range so she doesnt appear 2 b ready to go to work yet. Hmmm as I was typing she snuck up to the VWAP ........ ahh but only for a few moments. Watching, watching, waiting........waiting!
- bRobert: $RACE. Ferrari garage door open. Not ideal entry. Top of range Look for pb/bounces. $170+/$180 $MELI. Danger Profits Easy money made
- bRobert: $MELI. Profits. Flag target acquired. Very extended Partial short entry with stop >$845 $W. gap filling further Bear flag. $130. with trigger < $150. and 20d
- bRobert: $EW Pinching Larger reversal pattern $ABMD C&h like reversal base $250 with trigger $ILMN $TMO Phase 2 Look for the 2/3 tango $IBB $XBI Phase 2 type retest Nh triggers next level $MELI $825 trailers
- bRobert: $MELI. The EBAY of Latin America acquired $800. inverse H&S target ($450 head $625 neckline). Good tea leaves As Forexpo posted earlier , the Put/Call ratio was at an extreme high but has been starting to normalize. with a resultant pullback in volatility indexes. $VIX H&S. top since late March targeting the 200d area $VXX small. h&s top April/May $45+. top. $35 . neckline. $25. target 1 200d. Not necessarily straight down . More stable uptrends occur during periods of decreased volatility .More sidelined investors get sucked into the market as downside fears diminish, FOMA., greed ,and upside momentum increases .
- jonwest88: $MELI $ENPH +18% positive news $MELI filling gap from February drop. $ENPH 6% near top of the channel
- GMac10: $MELI - Huge gap up on strong earnings
- jonwest88: @GMac10 $MELI eclipsed 52 wk and all high
- GMac10: $MELI short working.... been selling all day since huge gap up. Just broke below open price Worth a look even if we're past 59 minutes into the day
- Bert953: @GMac10 $MELI good move, Tombstone doji @ Resistance. Thats good trading.
- DAN: @Bert953 $MELI Looks like a short candidate for tomorrow.
- Bert953: @DAN $MELI Yup
- jonwest88: $meli Me like up near ath. Bullish basing pattern last 14 trading days, after hours +18%
- jonwest88: $MELI bullish engulfing pattern Friday 5/1. Box is between 553 and 663
$MELI-the south of the border poorer version of $AMZN. My cogent analysis on this is as follows: meli meli bo belli banana fanna mo belli mi my mo meli $MELI. That should terll you all you need to know. for extra cash ok but it ain't an $AMZN.
One m ...
- joelsg1: @debeers $TMO $CMG $AMZN $MSFT $MELI Fee, Fi Mo Meli!
- issues: @debeers $TMO $CMG $AMZN $MSFT $MELI "Romaine" clever. I got it.
$MELI. $800/$900. Long from below $ARGT $34. c&h. Low risk partial entry . $28 next with reversal trigger
$SAM. $440/$540. Look for pb/bounces
$OC. W trigger > 50d. $68/ $100 WEEKLY c&h.
$CI. $UNH. $ANTM. HMO consolidation for b ...
- bRobert: $MELI. WEEKLY high base/c&h trigger Breakout. Neckline $700. Head. $500. ($470ish) $900+. measured move target. Long term hold. trading around a core. This is rinse repeat WEEKLY breakout $200. - $700 . in 2 . years. A very good employee. Works for you Not the other way around Does the heavy lifting
- bRobert: $SAM short squeeze $440/$500+ $MELI $800/$900 $ARGT $34 $CI $240 $UNH $330 $ANTM $320 Adopt an HMO Can't repeat this enough $HCA $175 WEEKLY breakout $GBTC $17 /$30 WEEKLY reversal $ALGN $400 WEEKLY reversal Daily M $290 $HQY Cup $100 $EHTH $150 $TRHC $67 $EXAS $115/$135 $GM W $37 Mentioned it as a bellweather $LOW $145 WEEKLY target $OC $100 long term got to run $DE $URI reversals
- bRobert: $HD $260 reversal target Look for pb/bounces $LOW $145 WEEKLY Adding on pullback/b I don't buy/add on breakouts $MELI mentioned the great entry yesterday Green shoots WEEKLY tells the story Bullish high base Stock has rewarded long term investors $200 - $700 in 2 years $800/$900 next $ARGT proxy $34 c&h LOW risk/high reward Move >$26.70 should inspire a small reversal move to $28 top of handle Above that .....$34
- cgendro1: @bRobert $SAM $MELI $ARGT $CI $UNH $ANTM $HCA $GBTC $ALGN $HQY $EHTH $TRHC $EXAS $GM $LOW $OC $DE $URI I own $EHTH and $HQY thanks to you pointing them out. Up nicely on relatively little drama! My goal is to hold winners longer as long as the trend is intact. So far, so good!
- Vineet: @bRobert $MELI - followed your post on meli - has worked out very nicely - going to close out the calls I bought - even though I may miss more upside - thanks for your comments
- Reif99: $MELI working
- bRobert: $LABU Daily /WEEKLY reversal $75/$110+ Long Trading around a core Near Top of daily range Some consolidation in prep for targets ' $IBB same $$TMO $360 W Pick and shovels of biotech $SAM I am $440 /$500 WEEKLY targets $400 W target acquired Took partials $MELI today is where you buy /add WEEKLY intact $800/$900 $ARGT Look for green candle print $28/$34 $HIIQ target 2 acquired $27 Some consolidation needed from extended position then $37 with WEEKLY W trigger Short squeeze $MED $109/$120/$170 $BX nh $65 target acquired $75 next target Not straihgt up $KKR $36/$40 Look for pb/bounces Long stock LEAP calls $D $100 WEKLY reversal/cup Long from below $BEAT $75 WEEKLY cup $XLV $110 Reversal Buy this or top down approach $TNDM WEEKLY breakout continuation $100 Look for pb/bounces $PODD high base $220 $DXCM $280 Partials /hedges over earnings 2/13 $TRHC $67 target 1 Extended pb/bounces $EHTH $150 WEEKLY $HQY $100 c&h
- bRobert: $MELI No bounce no glory /add yet It will come with better entry closer to the 50d WEEKLY my north star $800/$900 Wiat for green candle print to trade against 200% in 2 years More to come
- bRobert: $MELI Waiting for the bounce/green shoots/print to add Trading around a core $800/$900 $ARGT c&h set $34 with trigger Long from below $LABU Small reversal set up daily Big reversal WEEKLY $65/$95/$105 Long partial post profits
- DAN: Good morning. Futures are pointing to a higher open this morning. The consensus is that the coronavirus is slowing down...though I'm not paying attention to that news. Consensus is subject to change when the subject of that consensus is truly an u ...
- bRobert: $MELI Upgrade earlier WEEKLY breakout $800/$900 Look for pb/bounces Long $ARGT Small reversal in handle of cup $28 $34 c&h target Long $TRHC breakout continuation $67+ $HQY day 2 move off fabulous entry/add $100 c&h target I expect a little pb/bounce Another small reversal in a handle that will lead to breakout /trigger Long from below $EHTH $150 $UNH WEEKLY breakout Throwback/bounce $330 $CI $ANTM $HUM strong bounces HMO casinos $HCA WEEKLY breakout Throwback /bounce $175 $THC $46 target 1 $60 longer term $KKR nh Phase 3 type $36/$40 $BX small w acquired $65 Look for pb/bounces $75
- bRobert: $MELI I love pb/bounces Bounce pending Another example of why not to buy breakouts Be patient and buy the pb/bounce $800/$900 Huge multi year winner $SAM Looking to add on green shoots /bounce
- ReneeH: Whoa nelly $MELI, bit o bearish engulfing.
- DrScience: @ReneeH $MELI Brother to Gino, as in Canada's finest Vanelli, or Milli, as in lip-sync Vanilli? 🤣🤣🤣
- bRobert: @ReneeH $MELI WEEKLY my time frame Doing nothing wrong Breakout/retest on the daily chart I add on pullback/bounces trading around a core $800/$900 targets Multi year winner 200% in 2 years
- Ruthboone: @bRobert $MELI so would you add $MELI here
- bRobert: @Ruthboone $MELI Need to see a green print candle to trade against with new stop just below . No bounce, no joy. Risk management. The WEEKLY chart has been my friend through the years. It is doing nothing wrong in this time frame. Nothing wrong really on the daily. Pullback not totally unexpected. with the stock a bit extended > 50d. 40%. move from Nov low. Some more consolidation would be helpful The stock can be a bit volatile on a daily time frame. Position size and good entries are important
- bRobert: $cp Phase 3 $285+ $MELI $800/$900 $ARGT $34 $EXAS added yest W /wedge trigger $105/$125 $MDB added yest phase 3 type $190/$210/$250 Adopt a cloud $ZS Add with stop $85 $DOCU Easy hold $100 $BX Flag/ $75 $KKR phase 3 $36/$40
- bRobert: $MELI WEEKLY Cup like breakout $900 Long from below Trading around a core Also in $ARGT $34 c&h
- bRobert: $MELI Clean breakout WEEKLY nhs $900 close to 30% $ARGT $34 target with WEEKLY trigger > $27.50
- Ruthboone: @bRobert $MELI $ARGT are you starting a position on $meli
- bRobert: $MELI .Tight sideways consolidation after run from $480 - $700 . This is what strong stocks due $800/$900 . WEEKLY high base target Good springboard . to nhs . after a year of consolidation of move from $300 - $700 . Long term swing trading stock . favorite $ARGT . c&h . Pullback to 50d . $34 . target . Low risk/high reward with stop HERE . Triggers > handle $27.80+ .
- bRobert: $MELI . Perky . Flag trigger/MACD cross next $800/$900 . this stock owes me nothing . 200% in 2 years . $ARGT the sneaky back door play $34 . target 1 with trigger . Higher possibilities longer term
- bRobert: $meli. Flag weekly high base $900 $ehth flag $150 same as weekly reversal A double so far $hqy cup. $100. Good risk reward $trhc. $67 reversal. Throwback $gld $160 partials extended $gdx $44 monthly cup with trigger > $31 $mdb $190 weekly target 1. $210+ loner $bx $75 $kkr $36/$40. Embrace a pb/ bounce $abmd $225 Speed bump $118. Weekly diuble bottom $sam wedge breakout Retest. $440. $hiiq spec. Wedge $30s with move > 200d
- bRobert: $sam add. $440+. Short squeeze material. Good risk reward with stop just below $argt. Add $34 c&h. Setting up. Stop just below. $meli top holding
- bRobert: $meli. Daily Flag/reversal in motion. Weekly flag $750 measured move. $900 high base target. NOT straight up. Long term winner. Trading around a core
- bRobert: $HUM . another casino bouncing strongly . close to the 50d Adopt one . $CI $UNH $MOH $ANTM . $HIIQ . PERKY wedge . >50d Look for move >200d . Short squeeze candidate with . a little momentum $27/$37 . ....... $TRHC . phase 3 .type . Reversal trigger /retest /bounce $67+ $HQY . fabulous entry Tight handle . over 50d . $100 cup $EHTH . flag $150 $XLV . bounce $MELI .(flag) Stop <LOD yesterday . $ARGT . bounces . HIGH targets $MED . Right shoulder in reversal close to 50d . $165 . target Good spec . $MDB . little pop flag Wedge breakout/retest /bounce . $190/$210 . HIGHER long term
- bRobert: $MELI Pennant $800 measured move $875 WEEKLY high base/cup like target LONG $ARGT c&h awaiting trigger $34 $SAM Short squeeze candidate in motion Wedge breakout $440 target 1 WEEKLY pinch has loftier targets LONG
- bRobert: $MAS breakout $52+ WEEKLY reversal/daily high base in motion $MELI phase 3 $800 $ARGT c&h Pinching handle $34 with trigger Long both
- Ajax4Hire: @bRobert $MAS $MELI $ARGT $ARGT looks like a Cup/Bowl-with-Handle, BUT the handle has not made a new hi. I am setting an Alert at $28.01(or greater): "Cup/Bowl-with-Handle: Buy $ARGT, above $28"
- bRobert: @Ajax4Hire $MAS $MELI $ARGT You are correct I posted that the target with a trigger > handle Safer to buy small piece HERE with stop Add on pullback bounces after triggering Stop just below flag
- bRobert: $MELI WEEKLY base /cup $750/$800+ Daily pennant Long from below Partials taken last week A little consolidation would set up well for higher ground
- bRobert: $ARGT $34 c&h target Tracks $MELI $800 target Long from below
- woodman: $MELI moving back up.
- bRobert: @woodman $MELI Longer term hold with $ARGT MELI ke alot $800 stock in the making
- bRobert: $ARGT I've been liking this trade from $22 C&h set up (handle has small w set up over 200d as well) Trigger > $28 $34 measured move $MELI #1 holding Tail wagging the dog? Perhaps
$MELI $700 target 1 captured Phase 2/3 tango $850 high base target $ARGT $34 c&h alternative with trigger >$28
$XEC c&h $70 Trigger > $55.2
$ENPH zig zag to $36 $SEDG $115 target
$LAD WATCHING fo ...
- woodman: $MELI - dump continues. I sold almost all of mine this morning.
- Ruthboone: Is there any news on $meli today?
- champ: @Ruthboone $meli --- I don't see any, only that dumb Bloomberg news, that many in the markets didn't understand.
- woodman: $MELI - completed a cup. Pretty extended on the daily. So it may stall some or pullback here.
- bRobert: $RACE Ferrari warmed up road trip to $195 Look for pb/bounces Long calls $MELI $700+ reversal $ARGT $34 c&h Long $ALGN squeeze out WEEKLY reversal $380 Look fro pb/bounces $MOH flag $172 reversal target Add on the bounce Almost any HMO casino will work long term $TMO nhs WEEKLY flag trigger $355 $ILMN $350 Pick and shovels of biotech
- bRobert: $MELI trailing up stops $700+ Look for pb/bounces
- woodman: @bRobert $MELI Piano Man, sing me a MELIdy.
- bRobert: @woodman $MELI Song just played Very timely. Long $ARGT as well C&H gap fill $34 and beyond
- woodman: @bRobert $MELI $ARGT - ARGT looks good.
- debeers: @woodman $MELI -Woody, you are timely AND smart
- bRobert: @woodman $MELI $ARGT Look at #1 holding % move may be much higher than MELI Very clear trade Boundaries defined
- woodman: @bRobert $MELI $ARGT #1 - I saw that re MELI. Even if it just fills the gap, it's a nice move. I noted you mentioned it previously, but lost sight of it. Thanks for mentioning again.
- bRobert: @woodman $MELI $ARGT #1 Good alternative to those who can't buy $600 stocks Illiquid options make MELI a bit more difficult to trade that way
- woodman: @debeers $MELI - Aww, shucks. Roscoe (my faithful hound) agrees with you, but he thinks that of anyone who feeds him and takes him out.
- CdrJake: @bRobert $MELI Quite mellifluous
- bRobert: @CdrJake $MELI I remember that word one from the SATs. Much to learn here Very punny!
- debeers: @woodman $MELI and i remember "hounding" you when you were thinking of buying him because you'd fall for the web footed devil.
- woodman: @debeers $MELI - I do love the knucklehead. :-)
- bRobert: @debeers $MELI you are loved just the way you are
- bRobert: $MELI took partials Scaled entries from $575 - $610
- woodman: @bRobert $MELI - did same with $EDU. I'd been holding more than I had originally intended.
- bRobert: $EXAS . Inv head and shoulder . breakout/flag /bounce . $125 . measured move $MELI . $700+ . reversal $ARGT . $34 . c&h . target . LONG Pick one $ALGM . Squeeze out WEEKLY reversal $380/$400 . speed bump . $340 . Long term hold
- bRobert: $MELI breakout continuation from reversal base $700+ Long from below $ARGT c&h $34 LOW risk entry
|Stock Price||$USD 1,060.97|
Mercadolibre, Inc., operates an online trading site for the Latin American markets. The Company's website allows businesses and individuals to list items and conduct sales and purchases online.Request Video of MELI
Already a member? Sign in here.
- MercadoLibre testing support (NASDAQ:MELI)By Josh December 3rd, 2013
- November 5th, 2020 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 8.75 55.36%
- $USD 6.58 54.38%
- $USD 38.77 41.70%
- $USD 74.48 -48.53%
- $USD 8.25 -38.71%
- $USD 7.05 -37.62%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 73,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (73,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!