MercadoLibre Inc. (NASDAQ:MELI)
Old Forum Content for MELIMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $GH reversal WATCHING $SAM $900 range breakdown target $MELI Nice base reversal $1500 - $1600
- bRobert: $MELI flg Base breakout trigger $1600 W target in motion $1500
- Motorman: @bRobert $MELI ok to start small position?
- bRobert: @Motorman $MELI It would have to be My preference is the pullback bounce Even if it's higher
- Motorman: @bRobert $MELI will take small, and add on PB/Bounce. Gotta keep on radar. $Shop got away.
- bRobert: @Motorman $MELI $Shop Also a double bottom bounce Little pinch breakout I like it
- bRobert: $MELI testing RISING 200d ceiling (easier to crack) $1500 w target $1600 to follow
- bRobert: $MELI. $1500/ $1600. targets with flag trigger. Double. bottom W. in motion
- sierramp: $MELI stochastic crossed above the 20. Would like to see more volume.
- jonwest88: Adding a little to $sivb and watching a jump in $meli
- bRobert: $MELI Best GUESS is a 50% retracement of move from $500 - $1800 towards $1100+ area A WEEKLY bear flag trigger will get it there quickly with a $300 dip Watching and waiting
- bRobert: $MELI. VERY . bearish. DAily. range breakdown. WEEKLY. H&S. top $1000. potential target. Could get much worse
- bRobert: $MELI $1350 bear M target Watching No touch $W Member asked about this last week Sloppy daily with $100 swings $350 - $360 WEEKLY the beauty queen $450 - $500+ high base potential np
- bugpack28: @bRobert $MELI $W I did it because of the 3% stop out potential. Still in it. 1/100th of a normal position LOL
- bRobert: @bugpack28 $MELI $W A little goes a long way As I posted, I like the WEEKLY Good swing trading stock for the nimble Huge bonus upside with a confirmed weekly breakout Big base You defined your risk well Great job Enjoy the mover Trail up stops
- bRobert: $MELI. 200d. kiss. $1350 potential still.
- bRobert: $SAM WEEKLY breakout retest ..........bounce $1500 target $MELI $1850 W/ reversal target 5/13 in motion
- bRobert: $MELI $1850 W target Pullback bounces Reports early May Cloud stocks pullback Look for bounces Many to choose $twlo retest w trigger $460 target 1 $CRWD anothe $CRM $WIX others
- bRobert: $MELI $1850 W target close to trigger
- jonwest88: $meli watching base forming since 3/5 correction low. $1620 and $1630 resistance
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $meli $1800 - $1950 Daily w targets close to trigger $2500 POTENTIAL long term Long partial from below
- jonwest88: @bRobert $meli the bottom of the h+s a few weeks ago held and looked like a good place to add or start? $meli still my largest position in my lt portfolio since 2014. Did add more in 3/20. Since Feb my cash position has risen considerably. Looking at that cross above 1630 and hopefully the mkt will be less overbought and euphoric when that happens
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $meli there was a low risk double bottom bounce trade entry near $1400 It was a higher low in the Bollinger band and has a higher RSI as well Bullish divergences Retest bounce off the 200d as well a few days later Another low risk entry with confirmation of support 200d Stop just below
- bRobert: $MELi 20d bounce for $50+ 50d above Trader's market
- scottto_2: $MELi - Wish I would have seen it at 10 AM..... rats...
- jonwest88: Another day of ramps for the Fool Stocks. Many back above the 50dma, and RS readings above 50 and 60. For ex: $NVDA, $CRWD, $PINS, $ROKU, $TSLA, $NOW and near their 50's $SHOP, $MELI, and $TTD, etc etc
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $NVDA $CRWD $PINS $ROKU $TSLA $NOW $SHOP $MELI $TTD $MELI $1850 W targt WEEKLY $2000 - $2500 potential Long
- bRobert: $MELI W bottom triggers .above 50d $1850 I'm bullish on the Cloud stocks long term No secret $CLOU heading to the high via W target $CRM shot above the 50/200d LOW risk add/entry here with a stop just below the 200d $250+ W target Big WEEKLY base $400 long term
- haonkered: @bRobert @jonwest88 $meli You referring to 5sma crossing 13sma?
- jonwest88: $meli 5 to cross 13
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $meli This cross has had a very good. track record in this. stock. for good. entries that paid off well.
- wanda1616: @bRobert $meli she has certainly paid some dues
- jonwest88: $MELI retest of the former completed M top? , went a wee bit lower than 3/5-6 low this am. @ the 200dma. OR, new H+S pattern ?mtop? starting 3/8 that now completes around 1130 - 1140?
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $MELI Small H&S top $1200 potential on a failed bounce off the 200d np
- jonwest88: @bRobert $MELI Please help me figure how you calculate or divine the $1200 potential, I tried 1620 - (1620 -1360) = 1100. Thank you
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $MELI Small daily H&S. top. Head . $1600. Neckline $1400. ( Rounded. ....actually $1425. ). 1400 - (1600 - 1400) =. $1200 ($1250 unrounded).
- jonwest88: @bRobert $CLOU How do $MELI and $STNE look as far as adding ? I remember that $MELI completed a H+S formation around $1400, bottoming around 1350 - 60? and ran back up to the mid 1500's. On a yearly, 6mo, and 3 mo chart $STNE looks almost the same except for the more distinct H S pattern.
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $CLOU $MELI $STNE $STNE bearish weekly 5/13 cross to go along with the daily No sign yet of a bottom $MELI Daily W bottom bounce today for a TRADE with a green print
- Bert953: @bRobert $CLOU $MELI $STNE thanks, setting alerts, but not really looking to do much today, on 3x-witching Friday after yesterdays weakness.
- shoredriver: $MELI....nice......
- bRobert: @shoredriver $MELI $1750 reversal target 1 but would like a pullback bounce np currently the stock completed its bearish M top to $1400 Was expecting a bounce Missed it But not worried
- Bert953: @shoredriver $MELI Nice! Looks like it might be ready to perform, support @200dMA. Setting alerts
- shoredriver: $MELI.....looking for close near/at HOD.....really nice vol also.....
- bRobert: @scottrades $PYPL I have changed hats to the dark side in select stocks $MELI worked out well so will these and then set un nicely to the long side when rung out
- bRobert: @crank Yes Have done so already Long $XOP $OIH related , $XLF related Long machinery, materials but have taken profits Was short $MELI and am eying a few on bounce pullbacks . Failed bounces in several H&S tops
- bRobert: $MELI. Closed short. $1400. target but Close enough. Day. 3 of . plunge
- bRobert: $MELI. Edging closer to $1400. target. np. currently. Closed. short. earlier I will be looking for any long TRADES to set up when completed.
- bRobert: $MELI. $1400. target. $1407. LOD. $SMH. H&s. top. daily. $215 target. close enough. RARE. consecutive 3. day and 3 WEEK. carnage from. EXTENDED high. Back to. 20 WEEK. comfort zone
- Herb: @bRobert $MELI I bet you got a great ride up the escalator with $MELI.
- bRobert: @Herb $MELI Yes. Mostly. multi year. long. A. "short " ride. down. as well for a few points. Looking for long exposure again after completion of. bearish pattern
- bRobert: $MELI $1400 M top target Breakdown retest/throwback/ failure $1700 - $2000 $1700 - (2000 - 1700) = $1400
- bRobert: $MELI short $1300 target
- bugpack28: @bRobert $MELI you aren’t on the short train often. Looks like a good one.
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $MELI Yes...but what trigger point???
- Wykeman: @bRobert $MELI $NVCR also looks very shortable.
- jonwest88: @Bwhitty $QQQ Yep getting spanked good time! Still have some room to fall. Markets and growth stocks do correct and plunge from time to time, or did those cycles get revoked too? Looking to see $TTD, $MELI, $Z, $RDFN, and $FVRR fall further before adding again. Looks like I should not have taken any of the $VIAC off the table at the end of 20. That one is still doing well along with $BA, $INMD, and $NCLH
- jonwest88: @Jazman0013 $PENN Thanks. Sold earlier thinking it was closed out on the ATL. Nope. I see it's at the 20 day and holding ( until tomorrow maybe HAH!) Bought back for less than I sold it out earlier. Was up a wee bit, no loss. Not like watching my l.t. holdings like $MELI, $TTD, and now $OKTA take another nose dive down a.h.'s
- Jazman0013: @jonwest88 $PENN $MELI $TTD $OKTA no way to ever really ‘know’. I was blind much of the day. No decent cell service. I keep my time frames longer because of this... it is consistent. During the day my job comes first.
- Wykeman: $MELI Filled 1630. We shall see.
- scottrades: FYI $NIO is announcing Earnings tonight AMC. Also $ZM, $LMND, $INO, $NVAX and $MELI
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week: $NIO $ZM $FUBO $WKHS $MELI $TGT $SE $LMND $SNOW $DDD $NVAX $COST $MRVL $INO $BRK.B $FLGT $SDC $TGNA $TXMD $KSS $SWBI $THRM $INSG $DLTR $SPLK $WEN $ANF $SSYS $AVGO $LL $KOPN $AZO $FOLD $NRG $CWEN $KR $BJ $VRM $HEAR $PRPL $VEEV
- bRobert: $MELI $1400 M top potential $2000 top $1700 vertex $1700 - (1700 - 1400) = $1400 np Stopped out above
- shoredriver: @bRobert $MELI ....reminder.. earnings 3/1 after.....looking to add on any dipperoo....
- bRobert: @shoredriver $MELI Yes np Voyeur for now
- Mojomoney: One of Mr Robert favorite $MELI. Earning today any thought
- bRobert: @Mojomoney $MELI Long term hold Partial over with some hedges If down, look for a SHOP type trade No edge over earnings $2500 Target
- bRobert: $MELI. tightening consolidation > 20d. Small reversal. $2200. C&H. $2500. target for a while
- SamHunter09: @bRobert $MELI what do you think short term less then 2 weeks?
- bRobert: @SamHunter09 $MELI I don' t like making very short term guesses May test the lower channel on the daily soon A bit above the 50d It is consolidating Long term bullish $2500 targt
- Ruthboone: $MELI. Are earnings after hours today? Seeing two dates?
- Ruthboone: $MELI. Can’t find earnings date. Seeing different days?
- scottrades: @Ruthboone $MELI TC2000 says Feb 8
- Ruthboone: @scottrades $MELI thank you
- Henry: @Ruthboone $MELI If you see different days, everyone i just guessing
- Jhorres: @spmeyers $MELI that’s what I was thinking need to buy up all that sell off volume first!
- bRobert: $MELI. 8 WEEK bounce Strong bounce off $1700. and pushed outside the daily channel WEEKLY. C&H. intact. $2500
- Jhorres: @bRobert $MELI been eyeing this one buddy bought well before this was waiting for the bounce like you said!
- bRobert: @Jhorres $MELI This is. volatile on a daily basis but the WEEKLY. chart is VERY bullish and steady Multi year winner Up. over. 500%+ . in years.
- Jhorres: @bRobert $MELI yes sir i was waiting on the up tick before i bought might wait a few days
- Jhorres: $MELI when would y’all say the buy point for this stock is?
- Cokeman1959: @Jhorres $MELI as soon as I sell it.
- spmeyers: @Jhorres $MELI It's looking pretty good but the sell-off was sharp. 1700 is support. I want to see a bit more positive action before I re-enter.
- bRobert: $MELI the WEEKLY is the one to keep you guided Expected pullback from top of channel Draw bottom of channel bumper and LOOK for the bounce .WAIT for it Daily breakout Now retest WEEKLY C&H $2500 target Multi year winner 40% upside when it resumes this strong uptrend
- Rberrier123: $MELI good entry (bottom of BB) on hourly chart. Below VWAP.
- bRobert: $MELI. Nh. $2000. target acquired. $2500. next. WEEKLY. C&H. Multi year winner Argentine power house Holding has worked out best.
- scottto_2: @Yuls - Thanks for the list! Converting tickers to drag over for easier investigation: $FLGT, $APPS, $ETSY, $FUTU, $DQ, $GRWG, $COWN, $QDEL, $AEIS, $EXPI, $FVRR, $FBC, $SWBI, $LOB, $CELH, $ZM, $CRWD, $HOME, $PTON, $IIVI, $MBIN, $TSLA, $HALO, $LMPX, $CRSR, $XPEL, $LOGI, $HOLX, $CROX, $UCTT, $MTSI, $FCX, $AHCO, $IPHI, $JD, $HTH, $PFSI, $XPER, $PINS, $HZNP, $LRCX, $SHOP, $MED, $EDIT, $HZO, $APT, $AOSL, $MELI, $LAKE, $LOVE
- scottto_2: Wanted to bring the guts of @Yuls nice post to the top since it might have gotten lost from yesterday: @Yuls - Thanks for the list! Converting tickers to drag over for easier investigation: $FLGT, $APPS, $ETSY, $FUTU, $DQ, $GRWG, $COWN, $QDEL, $AEIS, $EXPI, $FVRR, $FBC, $SWBI, $LOB, $CELH, $ZM, $CRWD, $HOME, $PTON, $IIVI, $MBIN, $TSLA, $HALO, $LMPX, $CRSR, $XPEL, $LOGI, $HOLX, $CROX, $UCTT, $MTSI, $FCX, $AHCO, $IPHI, $JD, $HTH, $PFSI, $XPER, $PINS, $HZNP, $LRCX, $SHOP, $MED, $EDIT, $HZO, $APT, $AOSL, $MELI, $LAKE, $LOVE I've already found a new member of the #WhaleClub in there. Added a spot for $HOME
- bRobert: $MELI. Just a premier. holding stock nh. $2000/$2500. WEEKLY C&H. breakout Grumpy. day. pullbacks have been. rewarded. handsomely
- scottto_2: @Yuls - You bet. Thanks for your contributions! $FLGT, $APPS, $ETSY, $FUTU, $DQ, $GRWG, $COWN, $QDEL, $AEIS, $EXPI, $FVRR, $FBC, $SWBI, $LOB, $CELH, $ZM, $CRWD, $HOME, $PTON, $IIVI, $MBIN, $TSLA, $HALO, $LMPX, $CRSR, $XPEL, $LOGI, $HOLX, $CROX, $UCTT, $MTSI, $FCX, $AHCO, $IPHI, $JD, $HTH, $PFSI, $XPER, $PINS, $HZNP, $LRCX, $SHOP, $MED, $EDIT, $HZO, $APT, $AOSL, $MELI, $LAKE, $LOVE
- bRobert: $MELI STRONG daily/ WEEKLY C&H $2000/$2500 Holding stock ADD on brief pullbacks
- bRobert: $MELI. breakout to nh. Pullback. retest on daily. WEEKLY. flag trigger and C&H. $2000/$2500 LOOK for. pb/retest/bounce. $ARGT. poor person's MELI. 50%+ . upside potential. $52.
- Ruthboone: $MELI. Nice trade off the morning low
- bRobert: @Ruthboone $MELI $2000/$2500
- Bert953: @bRobert $MELI yes, looking friskey. looking to add if she pulls back to around 1735 (8 period MA on 10 min chart).
- bRobert: $MELI nh WEEKLY C&H $2000/$2500 Multi year winner LONG $ARGT $45+ Poor man's $MELI 50% upside
- bRobert: $MELI WEEKLY flag trigger $2000 WEEKLY C&H $2500 Amazing
- Angdionk: $MELI defined risk below 1564 looking for continuation huge volume yesterday
- bRobert: @Angdionk $MELI SMALL H&S top acquired to $1550 then bounce $2000/$2500 targets Longer term hold
- bRobert: $MELI I love pb bounces Strong bounce on debt offerings $2000/$2500
- bRobert: $MELI 20d bounce continues. WEEKLY. C&H. breakout. $2000/$2500 potential.
|Stock Price||$USD 1,889.26|
Mercadolibre, Inc., operates an online trading site for the Latin American markets. The Company's website allows businesses and individuals to list items and conduct sales and purchases online.Request Video of MELI
Already a member? Sign in here.
- MercadoLibre testing support (NASDAQ:MELI)By Josh December 3rd, 2013
- October 28th, 2021 - 2021 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 6.28 339.80%
- $USD 99.30 22.30%
- $USD 25.32 19.62%
- $USD 24.80 -35.87%
- $USD 72.45 -24.47%
- $USD 6.24 -22.57%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 83,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (83,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!