MercadoLibre Inc. (NASDAQ:MELI)
Old Forum Content for MELIMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $MELI . $700+ . reversal target with trigger . Long partial . $ARGT . c&h . $MED . $150 . reversal target with move > 50 WEEK Long this spec $SAM . Back in again . Old favorite spec . $440 . wedge target with trigger . W $GBTC .Posted about low risk Spec entry last week . W Nice move . Trailing stops . This will be an interesting trading vehicle $16/$28 . potential . WEEKLY MAC crosses . make . $$$
- jonwest88: $meli ?? Up 6.5% today.
- Kid2old: @jonwest88 $meli Added a small amount to a small position on the pull back to 600.
- bRobert: $MELI $700+ reversal in motion $ARGT C&H $34 LONG $EXAS Reversal Right shoulder surgery $125 LONG
- bRobert: @bRobert $GDX $SLB $XLE $HES $COP $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $SNAP $MED $TA $ALGN $GTLS $VAC $BCO $TDOC $EXAS $HMO $EHTH $TRHC $HQY $XLV $BX $KKR $CGC $MJ $CRON $IIPR $CRM $NOW $SPY Forgot $MELI $700+ reversal Low risk entry zone with bounce./stop below $ARGT C&H $34 MELI #1 member $DIS $175 WEEKLY reversal target $IBM $175 WEEKLY reversal/wedge target Year for big blue ti come back $FB $275 WEEKLY reversal target WEEKLY breakout/throwback Looking for bounce
- Bert953: $MELI running along upper BB, PPO going positive
- woodman: @Bert953 $MELI - moving out of consolidation and above recent high of two days ago. I added to mine today.
- woodman: $MELI moving up from some consolidation with some room to move higher.
- bRobert: $TMO zig. $330+ $ILMN. Tight consolidation. Base. $370 potential. Trigger watch $Algn tight consolidation Bullish cross. $380/$400 $MELI $700 with trigger.
- bRobert: $MELI $700+ reversal Setting up with $ARGT ($26 flag target) Long Buy in scales $GTLS Great start to this great long term spec Up 20% off double bottom W Reversal with $71 target 2 after pb/bounce Long term hold $BX $60/$65/$75 Getting into the pipeline business with Tallgrass acquisition $KKR $36 Long term holds $KRO setting up alonn with $CC $ENPH $35 $SEDG $97.50 flag target For those who enjoy a nice $TAN $SLB look for the pb/bounce Next stage 40 - 50 WEEKLY W
- bRobert: $MELI Tight consolidation Pinching over 50/200d $700+ reversal #1 member $ARGT Meli is the the tail that wags the dog long term
- bRobert: $ARGT $26 target $MELI consolidation 50/200d Reversal with $680/$700 target Patience Let the consolidation complete Plenty of upside
- bRobert: $LAD .$190 $DVA . $80 Consolidation . in prep for next level $MELI . $640/$700 . reversal targets $ARGT Long base breakout . MELI . #1 holding
- Herb: @bRobert $LAD $DVA $MELI $ARGT #1 is MELI your #1 for chart reasons or other? How much does it depend on $ARGT?
- bRobert: @Herb $LAD $DVA $MELI $ARGT #1 #1 $MELI is the tail that wags the dog. It can move independent of $ARBT . It is more actively traded
- bRobert: $AMD WEEKLY flag $52+ long term High beta with $MU Consolidation for big move $62 Long both trading around a core $MELI $700 reversal target Volatile Size does matter Small is best $HES trailing stop raised Bear flag needs to be killed off $SLB Ascending triangle Higher lows $40 Trailing stops Perpetual swing trade
- bRobert: $MELI daily/WEEKLY reversal $640/$700 measured moves Long partial
- bRobert: $ARGT interesting Breakout/pb/bounce $26+ $MELI my favorite and largest holding in ARGT $600/$640/$700
$MELI $620 reversal target 1 Look for neckline retest/bounce $700 long term
- bRobert: @atlantadave3 $ISRG $MDB $AYX $ZS $DOCU $ADBE $SHOP $EHTH $TDOC $AMGN $DVA $PODD $TNDM $MELI $BABA $BX $KKR $CG $BA $HES $LMT $BCO $UAL $CLDR $TMO $CSV $LOW $SLX $STLD $X $XME $FCX $COST $TRTN $TPC Your welcome. This is a buffet. Pick the dishes you like the most. I'm not suggesting you gorge on all the offerings.. Top down approach. See what sectors are working Look for the best of breeds. and good low risk entries The best stocks can make it hard to enter. Stops/trailing stops Risk management is the first and second rule of trading. With markets at highs, be selective,
- bRobert: $LOW Flag trigger watch $125 high base target Long partial $UAL $96/$120 $BX top of range $60/$75 Look for breakout Add on pb/bounce or breakout pb/bounce > $54 Overweight $TDOC short squeeze $100+ Look for pb/bounce $ALGN $290/$300 Trailers $MDT $120 $BEAT $50 W target 1 $CGC Right shoulder surgery Inv h&s $30 with trigger $SAM reversal $440 I love swing trading this stock Always Short squeeze material 28% Daily/ WEEKLY double bottom bounce W Position size important Small is better $MELI $700 reversal target flag Another favorite swing trading stock Again...size does matter $BABA If you only own one Chinese stock ... WEEKLY wedge breakout Super high targets long term $210/$250
- baronp0329: @bRobert $LOW $UAL $BX $TDOC $ALGN $MDT $BEAT $CGC $SAM $MELI $BABA Hey Robert. Like your stock list. $BABA looks really good on the weekly. Made very good profits with Nov Calls. Got Dec 200 Calls yesterday and added more today.
$MELI . $640 /$700
$BABA . $210 . target 1 . $250 . longer term
$BX . $60/$75 . MONTHLY c&h target . Same tune for a while . Long stock/Leap calls from way below
$KKR . pinching . $36 . $CG . $31 . target . took partials tod ...
- atlantadave3: @bRobert $ISRG $MDB $AYX $ZS $DOCU $ADBE $SHOP $EHTH $TDOC $AMGN $DVA $PODD $TNDM $MELI $BABA $BX $KKR $CG $BA $HES $LMT $BCO $UAL $CLDR $TMO $CSV $LOW $SLX $STLD $X $XME $FCX $COST $TRTN $TPC Thanks for all you do. I have learned, and made a lot from your posts. Many thanks!
- bRobert: $MELI Big reversal in motion One of my favorite trading stocks over the years $640/$700+ Long from below trading around a core Look at the WEEKLY for some perspective on the run up/consolidation/pullback /bounce
- bRobert: $LOW Phase 3 watch $125 $DVA $80 flag target with trigger $LAD $185 falg/ WEEKLY c&h target Short squeeze material 20% short 10d Longer term hold from below . $CGC Pullback from 50d / neckline will create right shoulder . Inv h&s reversal $28+ measured move with trigger > $22ish neckline and 50d Let the trade come to you. Stop just below neckline with trigger OR buy the pullback/bounce with stop <LOD prior to green print $GBTC Watching for another swing TRADE with support/ bounce > 50 WEEK A breach of the 50WEEK could get very ugly $TDOC 20d bounce/ flag watch $90/$100 targets Short squeeze 38% short 20 days ! Very long from below $BEAT WEEKLY flag Daily box $50 target 1 Much higher long term $MELI inv h&s in motion $640/$700
- bRobert: $TLT flag / reversal Test of highs $148 with trigger $XLF extended > 50d Double top warning Pullback towards 50d with M trigger Consolidation needed $TMO STRONG weekly uptrend W $330 $BEAT trading box bottom $43 - $46.50 $50 target 1 with breakout Stop a bit below box $ISRG $600/$620+ high base target flag $MELI Reversal in motion $560ish neckline $580 head Great trading stock $640 target 1 $700 longer term Long partial
- bRobert: $MELI nice move Long $ALGN flag $280 target 1 $300+ longer term Long
- bRobert: $MELI Long small partial in this trading favorite $640+ with trigger Will add with trigger > neckline on pb/bounces
- bRobert: $MELI Long time trading favorite V move > 50/200d after wash out Potential Reversal set up $560 neckline $480 head $640 measured move target Look for the pb/bounce in the $560 area Right shoulder/trigger No hurry $90 move Baby steps WEEKLY chart intact The stock had a great run from $375 breakout to $700 in 6 months A Correction was due. It is still up > 50%+ YTD
- Greendayguy: @bRobert $MELI So start a small position now?
- bRobert: @Greendayguy $MELI I would wait for the first pullback bounce.
- Greendayguy: @bRobert $MELI Thank you!
- bRobert: $MELI Reversal process in motion Watching for now Not nimble enoungh to catch the move. Looking at the next pullback bounce . No hurry Long term trading favorite It owes me nothing $BABA WEEKLY wedge breakout/throwback $240+ measured move with phase 3 resumption Should get interesting as the month progresses
- bRobert: $HIIQ short squeeze $31 target 1 $SAM short squeeze $440 Looking for bounce $UNH top of range W $187 with range breakout $LGIH $110 WEEKLY target \ $MELI Looking for w bounce $570 swing target 1
- bRobert: $HD . Looking for a pb closer to 50d . /bounce Volume drying up $250+ . longer term $MELI . watching this pb. Looking for bounce close to 200d for possible swing entry next week $40 swing moves are not too shabby
- debeers: TOP DECLINERS TODAY-$AMZN$,BA,$SHOP $NFLX$MELI$NOW$MRTX$IAC$RNG
- bRobert: $JPM $123 Fib target 1 $140 WEEKLY target Long Leap calls $EXAS Flag <200d $110/$112+ with trigger Will add $HIIQ Short squeeze $31 reversal target 1 $MELI reversal base $610 with trigger $SAM Short squeeze $440 long from below Great trading stock
- bRobert: $SAM Added on pb/bounce $440+ $MELI Reversal base forming ....right shoulder Watching for trigger $600
- stairm01: @Ringo $DAN $VEEV $VEEV $SAM $MELI $ODFL $XPO $IYT $CX $BA $SPLK $ABMD $ALGN $SDC $ALGN $SDC $ALGN $SDC $CC $UAL $EHTH $HIIQ $MRCC $MRCC $ABBE $STNE $SPX $NDX $MTUM $FFTY $XHB $LGIH $HOV $MDC $TMHC $PLMR $IBP $GLOB $BOOT $LULU $EDU $ESNT $VEEV $IPB $ ...
- bRobert: $DE $200 reversal target with breakout $HIIQ $31 next Short squeeze $MELI $600+ reversal target Look for pb/bounce and move >50d Long small partial $SAM flag Short squeeze $440
- bRobert: $MELI bottoming action . Looking for a long entry soon $SHOP Reversal in motion Long $370+ target
- bRobert: $MELI Looking for dip <LOD Small add Target <$500 $480
- bRobert: $SHOP $280 h&s top target getting closer Trailing down cover stops $MELI Still with partial short. $480
- bRobert: $MELI short Small add with cover stops
- bRobert: $TTD Flag breakdown $180 h&s top target Long puts I will be looking for long set ups to develop post completion of h&s targets in $TTD $SHOP $MELI Still short all
- bRobert: $MELI $520/$480 bearish targets Short
- bRobert: $NFLX Watching for failed bounces Bearish phase 2/3 following squeeze out breakdown Daily h&s target acquired $SHOP Still with partial short post profits Looking for failed bounces to add WEEKLY breakdown could test $280 Cover stops $SAM $320 h&s target $MELI $480 potential
- bRobert: $MELI short working Cover stops lowered $SAM looking to add short exposure with cover stop $SHOP looking for failed bounces to add
- bRobert: $SHOP $310 short term h&s target with drop < $316 $280 bigger h&s target with persistent bearish price action $MELI $480 with shoe drop Short from above Small add with failed bounce
- bRobert: $ROKU $SHOP $SAM $MELI One of my goals this year was to improve my short game as a complement to my primary long game . (not a golfer) and become a more complete trader. Instead of just exiting overbought long trades like ROKU and waiting for ...
- spmeyers: @bRobert $ROKU $SHOP $SAM $MELI very true about high flyer collapses; I have tended to short stocks that are in downtrends already, but the trades you mention can be lucrative, if watched carefully; O'Neill's book on shorting focuses on breaks and re-tests of the 50-day m.a.; personally I want to see the 50-day starting to turn over at least
- spmeyers: @bRobert $ROKU $SHOP $SAM $MELI I'm not sure your yoga teacher would approve of your practice....:)
- champ: @bRobert $ROKU $SHOP $SAM $MELI --- Exactly...#Work-the-Markets-but-Confidence, is always in play and by the way many need to learn, how the markets work. They are the one's that need to be taught, they need all the help that they can get, and so do ...
- bRobert: $MELi $480 target Partial short
- bRobert: $ROKU short closed $MELI $SHOP still active
- bRobert: @issues $ROKU $MELI $SHOP $TSLA My plate is a bit full . but you could take a small entry with a cover stop > hod Small M top OR wait for break of 50d and short a failed bounce
- issues: @bRobert $ROKU $MELI $SHOP On TOS there are no shares available to short on $TSLA?
- bRobert: @issues $ROKU $MELI $SHOP $TSLA Put options
- bRobert: $MELI $480ish h&s top target still in motion Failed throwback to $580 neckline $680+ top
- bRobert: $DVA looking for post breakout follow through $75 HMOs $ANTM $CI $UNH and E health $EHTH $TRHC $HQY HIIQ Looking for continued positive price action $LABU Looking for move >50d $48 target 1 $DOVA Follow through $18/$25 $WYNN w trigger/throwback $128 target $PI bear flag $27 target $RACE $135 bear flag target with trigger $MELI $500 bear flag target with trigger
- bRobert: $MELI short in motion from above Watching for bear flag trigger < $540 $500 target
- bRobert: $RACE $MELI Neckline throwbacks in h&s tops Watching for failure, shoe drop Looking to add with confirmation Cover stops
- bRobert: $MELI . Watching to add to short . $MED . Small cap Spec with high revenue/earnings growth . . Bottomed High upside . SMALL partial. Look for pb/bounces
- bRobert: $DOVA MACD ADX 5/13 ema crosses $MELI short .partial Phase 2 throwback Adding with Phase 3 bearish breakdown $500 area measured move target
- bRobert: $MELI h&s top $500/$480 measured move targets 200d and below Partial short Looking to add on failed bounces
- bRobert: $MELI short ,partial working < $500 ($480) target
- debeers: $MELI- need the next half at 601.
- jonwest88: @debeers $MELI :-)
- jonwest88: $MELI wild swing today down to $586, up to 632.5. Sold some last Thurs on the rip. Made $ but felt poorly on Friday. Took advantage of the discount this a.m. on Argentinian election scare and added back this a.m. at a lower price. Stop $585
- Herb: $MELI $BMA $GGAL $YPF $ARGT ripped after presidential election primary went against the pro-business guy.
- RedLeaf1: $MELI $SHOP Both at new highs. Hard working employees.
- bRobert: $MELI . Top/bottom line beats . Long term hold . Top of range . Partials ./ raised stop
- bRobert: $MELI . HOD . up 13% . Good long term employee
- champ: @bRobert $MELI --- Yep another LatAm payment provider, reported earnings and $STNE, investors liked that news also, this morning. This Buenos Aires, company bounced over 12% and $STNE, should do the same.
- bRobert: $IIPR . 33% short A positive reaction could rapidly accelerate into a massive short squeeze. $MELI . Interesting trading tomorrow $CMG . Breakout continuation $ROKU . $125 . WEEKLY reversal pattern triggered back in MAY . Final payment due. $SLV . close to 4% move . $17+ target . near resistance Backfilling likely. Look for pb/bounce
- bRobert: $MELI Reports later It will be volatile squeeze out Long term hold from below trading around a core
- bRobert: $ABMD . Water boiled. Breakout. Adding on pb/bounces above breakout area. Running into earnings 8/1 $MELI . Long term hold Trading around a core More than a double this year LONG consolidation . into earnings 7/31
- bRobert: $MELI add
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for the heads up on this one.
- bRobert: @RedLeaf1 $MELI I've owned this one long term Earnings tricky. Priced for perfection.
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for the color. The stock just lifted about 4 pts since I typed that post.
- bRobert: $MELI continues to pinch
- Wykeman: $MELI a #SMM favorite. Looks ready to pop out. Earnings 7/31
- bRobert: @Wykeman $MELI #SMM LONG term employee. Priced for perfection .
- bRobert: $MELI Starting to stroll out
- bRobert: $MELI very tight range Long term hold
- bRobert: $GOOGL I am long calls from below $1080 area Looking for $1200+ with flag trigger Red headed step child of FAANG Catch up $MELI Long term hold. Squeezing Will add with confirmation on pb/bounces
- bRobert: $FLT . nh . Close to $300+ . target 1 . One of the best in the space. Up over 50% . Long term hold . $MELI . tight squeeze Long partial . Long term hold
- Vic: @bRobert $MELI looks very interesting here with a stop just under the 20dma
- bRobert: $GOL nh $MELI squeezing Long from below
- Ajax4Hire: $MELI - MercadoLibre Inc.(Market Free!) has been bumping on the 20day-MA/BollingerBand center for the last week. Additionally, the BollingerBands are pinching in for a volatility squeeze. Should continue to squeeze as the Jun05,June06,Jun07 green bars are averaged out of the 20day-MA and BollingerBand calculation. "Watching, always watching." Roz from Monsters, Inc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBs21CFBALI
$ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN $CHK $CLV ...
- Aragorn: @Ajax4Hire $ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN ...
- bRobert: $MELI Huge winner this year . WATCHING for a pb/bounce closer to the 50d
- bRobert: @brett_anderson $BA I always start hunting with a WEEKLY/MONTHLY . Stocks with good charts in this time frame are usually ones I can own for a while and require less maintenance. The longer time frame often removes the noise seen on a daily chart and clear trends emerge. I then use the daily chart/intraday chart to time the best entry. eg $IIPR . Started as a WEEKLY volatility squeeze breakout in 2018 . and never looked back . Pullbacks to the 20week were good add points. $MELi . WEEKLY consolidation led to a massive breakout move that is still going.
- brett_anderson: @bRobert $BA $IIPR $MELi thanks so much - appreciate that!!
- bRobert: $MELI . triogger . nh . $700 . target Long from below .
- bRobert: $MELI $653 projected move for tomorrow if pattern completes. Long/holding $700 high base/cup target
- bRobert: @traderbren That is where you harvest the really huge winners that don't require a lot of maintenance / trading to reap the benefits eg $MELI $SHOP $ROKU Many others
|Stock Price||$USD 506.20|
Mercadolibre, Inc., operates an online trading site for the Latin American markets. The Company's website allows businesses and individuals to list items and conduct sales and purchases online.Request Video of MELI
Already a member? Sign in here.
- MercadoLibre testing support (NASDAQ:MELI)By Josh December 3rd, 2013
- April 30th, 2020 - 2020 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 12.03 133.05%
- $USD 33.37 15.88%
- $USD 119.48 2.83%
- $USD 6.19 -127.45%
- $USD 14.06 -124.69%
- $USD 11.51 -108.84%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 69,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (69,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!