MercadoLibre Inc. (NASDAQ:MELI)
Old Forum Content for MELIMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $HD . Looking for a pb closer to 50d . /bounce Volume drying up $250+ . longer term $MELI . watching this pb. Looking for bounce close to 200d for possible swing entry next week $40 swing moves are not too shabby
- debeers: TOP DECLINERS TODAY-$AMZN$,BA,$SHOP $NFLX$MELI$NOW$MRTX$IAC$RNG
- bRobert: $JPM $123 Fib target 1 $140 WEEKLY target Long Leap calls $EXAS Flag <200d $110/$112+ with trigger Will add $HIIQ Short squeeze $31 reversal target 1 $MELI reversal base $610 with trigger $SAM Short squeeze $440 long from below Great trading stock
- bRobert: $SAM Added on pb/bounce $440+ $MELI Reversal base forming ....right shoulder Watching for trigger $600
- stairm01: @Ringo $DAN $VEEV $VEEV $SAM $MELI $ODFL $XPO $IYT $CX $BA $SPLK $ABMD $ALGN $SDC $ALGN $SDC $ALGN $SDC $CC $UAL $EHTH $HIIQ $MRCC $MRCC $ABBE $STNE $SPX $NDX $MTUM $FFTY $XHB $LGIH $HOV $MDC $TMHC $PLMR $IBP $GLOB $BOOT $LULU $EDU $ESNT $VEEV $IPB $ ...
- bRobert: $DE $200 reversal target with breakout $HIIQ $31 next Short squeeze $MELI $600+ reversal target Look for pb/bounce and move >50d Long small partial $SAM flag Short squeeze $440
- bRobert: $MELI bottoming action . Looking for a long entry soon $SHOP Reversal in motion Long $370+ target
- bRobert: $MELI Looking for dip <LOD Small add Target <$500 $480
- bRobert: $SHOP $280 h&s top target getting closer Trailing down cover stops $MELI Still with partial short. $480
- bRobert: $MELI short Small add with cover stops
- bRobert: $TTD Flag breakdown $180 h&s top target Long puts I will be looking for long set ups to develop post completion of h&s targets in $TTD $SHOP $MELI Still short all
- bRobert: $MELI $520/$480 bearish targets Short
- bRobert: $NFLX Watching for failed bounces Bearish phase 2/3 following squeeze out breakdown Daily h&s target acquired $SHOP Still with partial short post profits Looking for failed bounces to add WEEKLY breakdown could test $280 Cover stops $SAM $320 h&s target $MELI $480 potential
- bRobert: $MELI short working Cover stops lowered $SAM looking to add short exposure with cover stop $SHOP looking for failed bounces to add
- bRobert: $SHOP $310 short term h&s target with drop < $316 $280 bigger h&s target with persistent bearish price action $MELI $480 with shoe drop Short from above Small add with failed bounce
- bRobert: $ROKU $SHOP $SAM $MELI One of my goals this year was to improve my short game as a complement to my primary long game . (not a golfer) and become a more complete trader. Instead of just exiting overbought long trades like ROKU and waiting for ...
- spmeyers: @bRobert $ROKU $SHOP $SAM $MELI very true about high flyer collapses; I have tended to short stocks that are in downtrends already, but the trades you mention can be lucrative, if watched carefully; O'Neill's book on shorting focuses on breaks and re-tests of the 50-day m.a.; personally I want to see the 50-day starting to turn over at least
- spmeyers: @bRobert $ROKU $SHOP $SAM $MELI I'm not sure your yoga teacher would approve of your practice....:)
- champ: @bRobert $ROKU $SHOP $SAM $MELI --- Exactly...#Work-the-Markets-but-Confidence, is always in play and by the way many need to learn, how the markets work. They are the one's that need to be taught, they need all the help that they can get, and so do ...
- bRobert: $MELi $480 target Partial short
- bRobert: $ROKU short closed $MELI $SHOP still active
- bRobert: @issues $ROKU $MELI $SHOP $TSLA My plate is a bit full . but you could take a small entry with a cover stop > hod Small M top OR wait for break of 50d and short a failed bounce
- issues: @bRobert $ROKU $MELI $SHOP On TOS there are no shares available to short on $TSLA?
- bRobert: @issues $ROKU $MELI $SHOP $TSLA Put options
- bRobert: $MELI $480ish h&s top target still in motion Failed throwback to $580 neckline $680+ top
- bRobert: $DVA looking for post breakout follow through $75 HMOs $ANTM $CI $UNH and E health $EHTH $TRHC $HQY HIIQ Looking for continued positive price action $LABU Looking for move >50d $48 target 1 $DOVA Follow through $18/$25 $WYNN w trigger/throwback $128 target $PI bear flag $27 target $RACE $135 bear flag target with trigger $MELI $500 bear flag target with trigger
- bRobert: $MELI short in motion from above Watching for bear flag trigger < $540 $500 target
- bRobert: $RACE $MELI Neckline throwbacks in h&s tops Watching for failure, shoe drop Looking to add with confirmation Cover stops
- bRobert: $MELI . Watching to add to short . $MED . Small cap Spec with high revenue/earnings growth . . Bottomed High upside . SMALL partial. Look for pb/bounces
- bRobert: $DOVA MACD ADX 5/13 ema crosses $MELI short .partial Phase 2 throwback Adding with Phase 3 bearish breakdown $500 area measured move target
- bRobert: $MELI h&s top $500/$480 measured move targets 200d and below Partial short Looking to add on failed bounces
- bRobert: $MELI short ,partial working < $500 ($480) target
- debeers: $MELI- need the next half at 601.
- jonwest88: @debeers $MELI :-)
- jonwest88: $MELI wild swing today down to $586, up to 632.5. Sold some last Thurs on the rip. Made $ but felt poorly on Friday. Took advantage of the discount this a.m. on Argentinian election scare and added back this a.m. at a lower price. Stop $585
- Herb: $MELI $BMA $GGAL $YPF $ARGT ripped after presidential election primary went against the pro-business guy.
- RedLeaf1: $MELI $SHOP Both at new highs. Hard working employees.
- bRobert: $MELI . Top/bottom line beats . Long term hold . Top of range . Partials ./ raised stop
- bRobert: $MELI . HOD . up 13% . Good long term employee
- champ: @bRobert $MELI --- Yep another LatAm payment provider, reported earnings and $STNE, investors liked that news also, this morning. This Buenos Aires, company bounced over 12% and $STNE, should do the same.
- bRobert: $IIPR . 33% short A positive reaction could rapidly accelerate into a massive short squeeze. $MELI . Interesting trading tomorrow $CMG . Breakout continuation $ROKU . $125 . WEEKLY reversal pattern triggered back in MAY . Final payment due. $SLV . close to 4% move . $17+ target . near resistance Backfilling likely. Look for pb/bounce
- bRobert: $MELI Reports later It will be volatile squeeze out Long term hold from below trading around a core
- bRobert: $ABMD . Water boiled. Breakout. Adding on pb/bounces above breakout area. Running into earnings 8/1 $MELI . Long term hold Trading around a core More than a double this year LONG consolidation . into earnings 7/31
- bRobert: $MELI add
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for the heads up on this one.
- bRobert: @RedLeaf1 $MELI I've owned this one long term Earnings tricky. Priced for perfection.
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for the color. The stock just lifted about 4 pts since I typed that post.
- bRobert: $MELI continues to pinch
- Wykeman: $MELI a #SMM favorite. Looks ready to pop out. Earnings 7/31
- bRobert: @Wykeman $MELI #SMM LONG term employee. Priced for perfection .
- bRobert: $MELI Starting to stroll out
- bRobert: $MELI very tight range Long term hold
- bRobert: $GOOGL I am long calls from below $1080 area Looking for $1200+ with flag trigger Red headed step child of FAANG Catch up $MELI Long term hold. Squeezing Will add with confirmation on pb/bounces
- bRobert: $FLT . nh . Close to $300+ . target 1 . One of the best in the space. Up over 50% . Long term hold . $MELI . tight squeeze Long partial . Long term hold
- Vic: @bRobert $MELI looks very interesting here with a stop just under the 20dma
- bRobert: $GOL nh $MELI squeezing Long from below
- Ajax4Hire: $MELI - MercadoLibre Inc.(Market Free!) has been bumping on the 20day-MA/BollingerBand center for the last week. Additionally, the BollingerBands are pinching in for a volatility squeeze. Should continue to squeeze as the Jun05,June06,Jun07 green bars are averaged out of the 20day-MA and BollingerBand calculation. "Watching, always watching." Roz from Monsters, Inc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBs21CFBALI
$ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN $CHK $CLV ...
- Aragorn: @Ajax4Hire $ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN ...
- bRobert: $MELI Huge winner this year . WATCHING for a pb/bounce closer to the 50d
- bRobert: @brett_anderson $BA I always start hunting with a WEEKLY/MONTHLY . Stocks with good charts in this time frame are usually ones I can own for a while and require less maintenance. The longer time frame often removes the noise seen on a daily chart and clear trends emerge. I then use the daily chart/intraday chart to time the best entry. eg $IIPR . Started as a WEEKLY volatility squeeze breakout in 2018 . and never looked back . Pullbacks to the 20week were good add points. $MELi . WEEKLY consolidation led to a massive breakout move that is still going.
- brett_anderson: @bRobert $BA $IIPR $MELi thanks so much - appreciate that!!
- bRobert: $MELI . triogger . nh . $700 . target Long from below .
- bRobert: $MELI $653 projected move for tomorrow if pattern completes. Long/holding $700 high base/cup target
- bRobert: @traderbren That is where you harvest the really huge winners that don't require a lot of maintenance / trading to reap the benefits eg $MELI $SHOP $ROKU Many others
- bRobert: $MELI $700 high base/c&h target Long term hold Watching for flag trigger
- bRobert: $MELI nh small c&h $700 target WEEKLY chart climb scarier than the daily. Usually the opposite is true. Power of WEEKLY breakouts
- bRobert: $MELI flag $700 target with trigger and follow through Long from below
- Herb: @DAN $MELI based in Argentina, too. What a long-term chart!
- Forexpro: @Herb $MELI Thanks, Herb, I don't know that I've ever looked at this one previously. That is a pretty strong chart, isn't it? Hope you're doing well; all the best!
- Herb: @Forexpro $MELI you too, Pro!
- bRobert: @Herb $MELI This is why I love looking at WEEKLY charts. You see stocks setting up for big moves. without the background noise of the daily. Same with the $SHOP WEEKLY . Both stocks had monster runs after they broke out of the WEEKLY consolidation
- bRobert: $MELI MACD cross Don't cry for me says this Argentine stock. Long term hold
- bRobert: $TTD . $SHOP . Continue their walk up. nhs Look at the WEEKLY of $SHOP and $MELI .(also nh) Notice the huge runs when the stock broke out of long WEEKLY consolidation. I like WEEKLY charts. You don't have to be super early to the party to have a lot of fun .
COTD: $MELI – breakout from loose, high base? Low probability, and modest potential trade…but a pullback to $580 would work well.
Getting back in after getting shaken out. Treat it like a new trade. The “pattern” that shoo ...
- bRobert: $MELI I have owned $MELI for most of 2019. It has been technically polite and easy to follow/hold. I took partials and raised stops on Fri. This is one stock where the WEEKLY looks scarier than the daily chart. It is very extended above the 50/200 WEEK Much more so than any other time. I have higher long term targets but It is overdue for a zag pullback. Selling in scales. I won't assume it's done. I'll let the price action tell me and stop me out of my remaining shares
- bRobert: $MELI Very strong Long term hold Top of trading range Partials
- bRobert: $TLT Nh Long calls from below $ED Looking for bounce after retest. $LMT Not a buy here but an easy hold. Consolidation > 20d Pinching Long term hold $DIN $DPZ $DRI $MCD Food court Working Not the fancy spread. $MOH $ANTM $EHTH WEDGE/w triggered a few days ago. $MELI small double top will test 50d
- bRobert: $MELI 20d bounce np currently
- champ: @Greendayguy $SMH $AMD $MELI --- Yes and at least a few stocks are working, in a real lousy market. It sure looks like this drop could continue and tomorrow will be telling investors, a little more about market directions, could even push them #Out. .....It might be time, to just sit-back and watch, with only certain type of Day-trades. It is really getting just too hard, to even swing small test-positions, even with the one's that appear to be working...and I'm swinging a few. However I have to say, that I'm now guessing... that tomorrow will be an important day, for the markets. The month of May, with only 3-days left, could end in a real negative way. This will be the first loss in the month of May, since 2012. LOL
- bRobert: $MELI Looking for pb towards the 50d. RSI negative divergence similar to the one that preceded the April pullback. Healthy profits taken Can always add back
- RedLeaf1: $MELI broke above $600 to $605.59. Long.
- bRobert: $MELI Long term hold form below nh's $630 next target Trailing stops WEEKLY extended
- Greendayguy: @champ $SMH $AMD #oversold Agree, $AMD and $MELI made my day - maybe my week! All in the first half hour of trading!
- bRobert: $EPI small position I've been trading in and out of this ETF since Feb. $28 target $AGT Interesting long consolidation Not very liquid. But $MELI is and comprises 28% of $AGT Long $MELI from below
- bRobert: $MELI Zig zagging higher $75 zig target $635 with flag trigger >$600 Cllose My best employee
- bRobert: $MELI . CLOSE to nh. Look at the WEEKLY chart. This stock repeated the pattern from the 2017 early 2018 playbook. It trades in a technically polite manner having completed successive bullish patterns. It is now extended in this time frame. I expect to see a significant pullback soon. Perhaps after a measured move to $625 + or - . My leash will progressively tighten. This trade was set up with a WEEKLY chart. The stock has climbed almost $300 . this year . for a near doubler.
- bRobert: $MELI . Holding up very well. Long term hold. Partial position remaining.
- bRobert: $MELI . Long term hold/partial. Looking for flag trigger . $675 . measured move target.
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Is this stock at $570 getting close to a price where you would add to your position? Thanks for your posts today.
- bRobert: @RedLeaf1 $MELI Nope . I would rather add to a flag trigger . OR a pullback closer to the 20/50d. Although at a higher price,, a flag trigger has a higher chance of success.
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for the reply and the teaching.
- bRobert: $MELI Watching to add
- bRobert: $MELI Little cup/flag in motion $675+ with trigger WEEKLY flag Long term hold. It owes me nothing
- bRobert: $MELI daily flag. I will add with trigger
- bRobert: $MELI nh flag trigger. $620+ Long term hold from below
- bRobert: $MELI . nh . $620+ . My top stock this year
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for calling this to our attention and the follow up posts. I am in.
- bRobert: $MELI One of my best performers 100% YTD $600+ target Phase 3
- bRobert: $MELI phase 3 Close to flag trigger. $640 target
|Stock Price||$USD 673.01|
Mercadolibre, Inc., operates an online trading site for the Latin American markets. The Company's website allows businesses and individuals to list items and conduct sales and purchases online.Request Video of MELI
Already a member? Sign in here.
- MercadoLibre testing support (NASDAQ:MELI)By Josh December 3rd, 2013
- February 25th, 2020 - 2019 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 6.28 259.24%
- $USD 30.13 35.29%
- $USD 12.81 27.19%
- $USD 5.10 -38.03%
- $USD 8.73 -33.47%
- $USD 10.52 -17.49%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 67,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (67,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!