MercadoLibre Inc. (NASDAQ:MELI)
Old Forum Content for MELIMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $MELI . Squeezing over . rising . 50d. $600+ . Long partial post profits. Long term hold. from . $300/$320 . trading around a core
- debeers: TOP DECLINERS AS OF 8:10 am Eastern: $TEAM, $AZO,$NOW, $MELI, $STNE, $SKX,$GTLS, $TMO
- bRobert: $MELI Another good long term employee. WEEKLY flag $575 target Pinching a bit more each day with this sideways consolidation over rising 50d . $600+ long term target Long from $320 Partial profits taken. Will ADD on flag trigger . pb/bounces > $521 Good employees like this do most of the work for me. I play a small but important supervisory roll Find good stocks with high upside that can work for you . Not the other way around,
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $COHR When Im well positioned . I'm not doing a lot of ACTIVE trading. FAR less than most people think. I'm mostly manicuring my positions with stop adjustments , partial profits, rolling calls . I have a very robust alert syst ...
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $COHR $HD $LOW $LII $IRBT $ILMN $TMO $BCO $LMT $DFEN $MELI $ULTA $LGIH $TSCO $MAN $LEA $ORLY $EDU $STRA $BOOM $BLUE $CMG $FLT $DIN $DIS $FDX $R $ODFL $URI $CMI $DG $WWE $LULU $RACE $SLCA $GUSH $BABA $FB $AMZN $GOOGL $AAPL $SOXL $XLNX $IR $HON $MMM $UTX $COST $THO $WGO $LCII $PANW $FTNT Another great post. Thanks again.
- bRobert: $MELI $600 + target STRONG pinching > 20d Long from below .. Will add to partial position post profits on a post breakout pb /bounce
- bRobert: $MELI Consolidation/pinch VERY strong stock going sideways after $150 move in a few weeks. $600 target Long from $320 area Partial profits Will add on a pb/b > $520 A confirmed breakout
- bRobert: @dpugh $FB Buy in scales Sell in scales . Keeps you involved in huge winners. Never assume that the stock has gone up enough and take yourself completely out of the trade unless a technical sin has been committed. IMHO eg $MELI
- bRobert: $MELI . Breakout . nh . Kissing $525 . flag target $600 long term . Stops raised . Amazing run. Up over 50% . this year $200+ . run .
- bRobert: $MELI VERY strong and rewarding stock to hold. No big pullback. . Long term hold. Partial remaining. $530 flag target 1 $600 long term
- bRobert: $MELI doing nothing wrong. Consolidating huge move. Long small partial post profits
- bRobert: $MELI $550 flag trigger. target. This has made a ridiculous $180+ 50% move in a month. Still holding a partial post profits. SELL IN SCALES Don't assume the move is over and take yourself out of the trade just because it has moved a lot.. When the wind is strongly at your back hold on tight and enjoy the ride.
Look at $MELI I've held this stock for a $200 .60% move . $MDB . $75 . move 100% $PYX 150% . Many others. Multi month moves. Never used an intraday for decision making.
- shoredriver: @bRobert $AMZN $NFLX $AAPL $GOOGL $FB $MELI $MDB $PYX ....Well said.....
- bRobert: $MELI . Still with a piece . (sell in scales) . Flag $525/$550 . with trigger. Stop just below flag. Hedged with reduced position size and small . bear put spread
- bRobert: $MELI . trigger happy.
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON I appreciate your kind words. I prefer to find stocks that have WEEKLY charts that technically project large gains and then park some $$$. eg $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM Adding on pb/bounces. I also have a growing portfolio of spec stocks that have really outperformed. Many are in short squeezes and or niche areas. The investments are small to cope with the higher volatility. All of my big 5 cannabis stocks started that way (IIPR)
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM In process of developing my process as Dan said in weekend video. My big difficulty is patience, buy to early then stopped out. Will start looking/learning Weekly charts watch and learning this process. Thanks
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM It is a process. Also you have to develop a trading scheme that fits you best. I don't like or have the time to trade consistently in short time frames. I try and trade longer trends, up or down. In a non trending market that's chopping people up, I stand aside and wait. another suggestion is to make smaller initial entries and try to time them to bounces off the lower end of a trading channel or on a pullback bounce AFTER a breakout. I don't like to chase breakouts. If you do, very small with a plan of adding on a pb/bounce that confirms the breakout.
- bRobert: $FLT nh printing machine. Long from $190 .. still holding SELL IN SCALES. keeps you in the big runs. The hardest thing to do is hold a winner. Partial sells helps Don't take yourself out of the trade. Technically, this stock can go to $300. Rests/back filling along the route. Look at $MELI
- bRobert: $MELI Nh GREAT chart. $500 reversal end zone target is less than a yard away. Long term hold. Amazing run. $625 LONG term with some rest/backfilling
- bRobert: $MELi Passed through $500 like a hot knife through butter. $80 zig gets it to $520 area $525 is the WEEKLY flag target. No coincidence here. Trailing stops. The pace but not the extent of the move has surprised me . Look at the great WEEKLY base. Strong foundation The bigger the base ............
- bRobert: $MELI Still going $525 approaching fast. Partials there . Intra day chart for stops
- bRobert: $MELI phase 3 Easy hold for me. $520+
- bRobert: $MELI up 4.5% Flag trigger close. Will look to add on technical trade Long from way below.
- bRobert: $MELI nh up close to 7% $520 Daily flag target $530 WEEKLY target. Most likely not straight up although you never know these days
- bRobert: $MELI seeing underlying support of flag. Long partial
- bRobert: $MELI $540 + flag target . Long from below. Swing trade to breakout. Sell in scales keeps you involved when things go farther than you think
- bRobert: $MELI nh Animal spirits. $540 flag target in motion. WEEKLY breakout. Hanging on with raised trailing stops , 3 point harness and helmet. Over $200 run. Close to a double in 2 months.
- bRobert: $MELI This Argentine bombshell is working. well. Flag still flying Long partial after profits. Sell in scales
- jimbo: @bRobert $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $FB $NFLX $SPY $FXI $XRT $XLY $BA $MELI $DIN $IRBT $MDB $BLUE $LABU $IBB Thanks for your insight I do enjoy all your posts I like you work full time but I do love the markets and love to figure out trades and setups! Thanks again for all your insight I’m sure many are appreciative!
- bRobert: @Hans_Schultz1 $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $FB $NFLX $SPY $FXI $XRT $XLY Thanks for your kind words. There are many successful investing styles . Some work better in certain markets. Buy and hold can significantly outperform in bull runs. The gene ...
- bRobert: $MELI close to $480 target Never thought it wood move this quickly . The technical was spot on Good batch of tea leaves. Taking partials.
- bRobert: @schartline $ROKU Thanks for your kind words and helpful feedback I throw a lot of stuff out there. A little buffet of trading ideas. Each member can choose a trade that fits their trading style/time frame.. I prefer to trade in longer time frames and let the stock work for me with out a lot of intervention, if possible. I look for stocks with large potential measured move targets eg $MELI $DIN $BOOM $DE $BA $LMT etc Not all market periods allow this . I am more than capable of day trading. My schedule limits this quite a bit and I don't enjoy being pinned to the screen. I enjoy helping out if I can. Sometimes I'm not sure it is helpful . I'm trying to improve
- bRobert: $SPY Looking for higher high. We may not get it and that would set up a SMALL daily h&s top. with 273 target testing the 200d from above. Not a bad thing. Taking some profits in the right places after big runs eg $MELI and adjusting stops. Don't buy the breakouts. Buy the pb/bounces Safer in general. If a short term bearish weather front arrives, breakouts will be sold into and fail. Short time frame bearish patterns will succeed a higher % Converse is true also
- spmeyers: @bRobert $ROKU $MELI $DIN $BOOM $DE $BA $LMT bRobert, I echo the compliments, but I would encourage you to perhaps put your most tasty actionable items on the buffet and skip some of the rest; cheers mate
- bRobert: $MELI Follow through. Raising trailers
- bRobert: $MELI Rolling up stops $480 target 1 WEEKLY breakout Power move
- bRobert: $MELI Another nh Day 2 breakout. $480 target getting closer.. Stops getting tighter. Strong WEEKLY base breakouts can go very far. $ORLY $BA $NOW $CYBR. $TWLO $GTLS Look at stocks in multiple time frames . Sometimes getting too close obscures the big picture and you fail to appreciate the magnitude of the move that is developing. You end up getting chopped up or settling for a few bits on scalp trades instead of a substantial bank roll.
- bRobert: $MELI Nice earnings pop 20% after blowing away revenue estimates. $480 target got a lot closer today. Partials
- bRobert: $SHOP Along with $MELI this was one of my favorite swing trading stocks. This Zig is around the usual $25 after consolidation flag......NO zag. Partials and a tighter stop for me Expect the expected or prepare for it
- bRobert: $MELI Shorts 8% and 6d to cover .. Power move today out of strong WEEKLY foundation
- bRobert: $MELI closed up 21% Near HOD. nh Higher targets ($480+) after some back filling. WEEKLY far from oversold coming out of WEEKLY breakout from consolidation Partials taken Sell in scales.
- bRobert: $MELI Up pm on earnings Revenues up over 60% Huge beat $480 target with bullish follow through. Long partial (took profits)
- bRobert: $MELI Reports 2/26 Long from below. Will carry hedged position
- bRobert: $MELI . Carrying small overnight. Booked nice profits . $500 . mm target if the mood is right.
- Reif99: @bRobert $MELI Don't report til 2/27
- bRobert: @Reif99 $MELI Yahoo wrong again. thx . Did someone say earnings run? ;)
- bRobert: $MELI Continues to pack for $100 . trip . Long partial. Will add with bullish confirmation
- bRobert: $MELI Continues to set up for breakout. $480 mm target with confirmed bo
- bRobert: $MELI Nice set up. Moving averages in bullish. alignment. Base in place Reports 2/21 Carrying small over . $480+ long term If the market likes the report card.
- bRobert: $MELI this stock has high aspirations WEEKLY/Daily quality base construction. You need a good foundation for a $100 27% move with a range breakout Costs you nothing to watch.
- bRobert: $MELI . Major Base in place for huge upside . Some consolidation in preparation. $460 Long term target
- bRobert: $MELI . Bounce . Stop below Friday low.
- bRobert: $MELI . Watching for next zig. SOON.
- bRobert: $MELI . Strong turnaround
- bRobert: $MELI . Consolidation . Pb from top of range. Waiting to see next green candle. Zoom out to the WEEKLY . A bullish resolution to this pattern will lead to a HUGE move (similar to $BA) . $500 will be in the conversation . 50% move . Not straight up .
- bRobert: $MELI . Great run. 100+. Consolidation could set up for a huge move with targets $450 Reports tomorrow. Reaction could be volatile and lead to a very good 59er for those with the skill set and the inclination.
- bRobert: $MELI One of my favorite trading stocks at top of range. Partials. A breakout resolution would lead to $400+ . I don't expect it yet. Could use some rest/consolidation.
- bRobert: $MELI . Long term favorite for trading. Pop off support. Consolidation for the next level. Not a buy point
- bRobert: $MELI . Watching for bounce . 50/200 has not been good support trade
- debeers: $MELI vs $AMZN-$AMZN starts services to Brazilians and MELI slides 2%.LONG AMZN.
- bRobert: $NTES . Zig. Up trending. rinse repeat swing trade . $MELI . Looking for next zig entry. Profitable swing trading stock for the vigilant
- bRobert: $MELI Close to top of range. Trailing stops.
- bRobert: $MELI . Strong Still holding
- bRobert: $MELI . Raising stops. One of my favorite swing trading stocks. Powerful zigs. Take some profits. Reload after zag $SHOP is another favorite . Same MO
- bRobert: $EWZ . breakout continues. Extended . $44 target . $MELI Strong bounce
- bRobert: $MELI Very constructive bottoming action
- tri2insite: @bRobert $MELI Looks like top of trading range on a 1 year chart. What are you looking at specifically? Thx
- bRobert: @tri2insite $MELI WEEKLY breakout. Making higher highs/lows on daily.
- bRobert: $MELI . $60 . Zag $390 target . Looking for move >$360 . Small W . with $390 finish line. Long
- bRobert: $MELI Still long from below. Over double ?support 50/200
- bRobert: $MELI . Looking for pb/bounces to add $380 target 1 . $60 chronic zig repeater.
- bRobert: $MELI Watching for higher high .$352 . and move >50/200 Higher low if white candle today. Rounded cup or double bottom. $380 target Long
- bRobert: $MELI Very strong bounce continues. Long
- bRobert: $MELI a move >4360 will trigger a WEEKLY wedge breakout with VERY high targets. VERY. Baby steps. as this unfolds
- bRobert: $MELI VERY strong day. phase 3 type move $380 target 1 Overweight. will need $WTW
- bRobert: $BA $SPR $LMT $CAT $MMM $DE $AAPL $IBM $MELI $CELG $GILD $AMGN $BMY $AGN $JNJ $REGN $VRTX $NVS $GILD $CF $XLE $CVX $UNG $GLD/$GDX $UNH $XLU $DIS $DISCA $QCOM $INTC $CSCO $MASI $BSX Some things that are working. Several others treaded water after nice runs. eg $CI $CNC $ANTM . $TMO . $GOOGL $ACIA No cannabis stocks listed Several themes represented here should continue to work . Dillinger robbed banks because that's where the money lived. Follow the stocks with positive price action. That's where the money is.
- traderbren: @bRobert $BA $SPR $LMT $CAT $MMM $DE $AAPL $IBM $MELI $CELG $GILD $AMGN $BMY $AGN $JNJ $REGN $VRTX $NVS $CF $XLE $CVX $UNG $GLD $GDX $UNH $XLU $DIS $DISCA $QCOM $INTC $CSCO $MASI $BSX $CI $CNC $ANTM $TMO $GOOGL $ACIA Thanks for the post. Holding many of the stocks listed.
- bRobert: $MELI $60 zig in motion. Now >50/200. Raising trailers Add on pb/b Target $380+
- bRobert: $GOOGL $NFLX $MELI $LMT Look for the pullback bounces higher lows. HIGH targets. $FLT nh $250 target 1
- bRobert: $NFLX $LMT $GOOGL $MELI I have described setups for each of these stocks with VERY high upside. I have positions in all. $MELI is a swing trade .Target $380 The rest are long term holds. $NFLX target 1 $420 .$LMT $370?$400 + . long term . $GOOGL $1400 .. Scale in on pullback/bounces . higher lows. Let them breathe for maximum benefit. Adjust position size accordingly to accommodate some volatility. Let them do the heavy lifting for your portfolio.
- bRobert: $MELI When this sideways consolidation is over, I am expecting to see another big $60 zig. Costs NOTHING to watch as this swing trade sets up. No down payment necessary. Big bucks down the road. Expect things to repeat. Don't expect the unexpected. You will only be wrong once. Right many times for a small fortune.
- Greendayguy: $MELI. Good day so far. Is it going to break out and start a new run?
- bRobert: @Greendayguy $MELI You don't have to guess. It will be obvious to all if or when it breaks out of consolidation/trading range , Similar to the last time
- kaltoors: $MELI looks like is on the move? looks good. @brobert Can you share your opinion.
- bRobert: @kaltoors $MELI Long afer the bounce bwlow with a $309.90 stop. raising trailing stops. Trade it small. Target 1 $350 $380 zig latr This is a $60 zig stock
- bRobert: $SHOP ALong with $MELI my favorite swing trading stocks due the reproducible $30+ point swings. W target 1 acquired. that's $30 move . Expect the expected to repeat in many patterns. You will only be wrong once (paper cut with a stop)
- bRobert: $MELI added to partial
- bRobert: $MELI Long . Small green. Looking for $60 zig. Stop above break even. Not a bad setup. Will look for pb/bounces to scale in further.
- bRobert: @bsafriet I RARELY day trade. I'm more likely to take advantage of extreme moves and find a good entry. My preference is to be in intermediate to long term trades with high measured move targets. My goal is long term appreciation with minimal m ...
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $BA $CAT $CRM $UNH $WWE $WTW $LULU $SHOP $MELI Been trading a few months. Sharing your sand is really a big help. My problem is the interest in everything. Need to focus on a couple of trade items and venture out as opportunity presents. Thank you for sharing.
- bRobert: $MELI . Starter yesterday. $309.90 stop Will add on pb/bounces Looking for $60 swing. rinse repeat swing trading stock.
- bRobert: @issues $MELI $SHOP $shop $60 zig/zag is $MELI . $SHOP zigs are $35 . (Smaller ones are $15).
- bRobert: $MELI Tight consolidation at bottom of the range. One of my favorite swing trade stocks with $SHOP. good for $60 zigs and zags. I will be ready for the post consolidation breakout. $314.90 stop on a long trade. Just 1.3% below today's close. Watching for green candle
- issues: @bRobert $MELI $SHOP Rob. It's hard to tell which stock you are referring to. Is it $shop or $MELI?
I'm looking to see $IBB breakout reaffirmed. $XLI Weekly breakout to continue Follow through $LMT $HON $MMM The other sectors are winning positions and watching for signs of weakness. $XLK Watching cloud plays after sell off eg $RHT $N ...
- bRobert: $MELI Setting up for a lucrative swing trade. Double bottom. I will see how this closes for a SMALL starter, $60 swings up and down always draws my attention. 3 round trips = $360 You don't have to capture all of it for this to make your year. More suited to the experienced trader.
- justinp: $MELI Pukeout to the bottom of the range might be steadying, may re enter.
|Stock Price||$USD 634.83|
Mercadolibre, Inc., operates an online trading site for the Latin American markets. The Company's website allows businesses and individuals to list items and conduct sales and purchases online.Request Video of MELI
Already a member? Sign in here.
- MercadoLibre testing support (NASDAQ:MELI)By Josh December 3rd, 2013
- July 31st, 2019 - 2019 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 17.75 42.88%
- $USD 77.93 25.65%
- $USD 8.95 25.29%
- $USD 24.79 %
- $USD 5.58 -22.96%
- $USD 9.36 -21.28%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 63,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (63,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!