MercadoLibre Inc. (NASDAQ:MELI)
Old Forum Content for MELIMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $DOVA MACD ADX 5/13 ema crosses $MELI short .partial Phase 2 throwback Adding with Phase 3 bearish breakdown $500 area measured move target
- bRobert: $MELI h&s top $500/$480 measured move targets 200d and below Partial short Looking to add on failed bounces
- bRobert: $MELI short ,partial working < $500 ($480) target
- debeers: $MELI- need the next half at 601.
- jonwest88: @debeers $MELI :-)
- jonwest88: $MELI wild swing today down to $586, up to 632.5. Sold some last Thurs on the rip. Made $ but felt poorly on Friday. Took advantage of the discount this a.m. on Argentinian election scare and added back this a.m. at a lower price. Stop $585
- Herb: $MELI $BMA $GGAL $YPF $ARGT ripped after presidential election primary went against the pro-business guy.
- RedLeaf1: $MELI $SHOP Both at new highs. Hard working employees.
- bRobert: $MELI . Top/bottom line beats . Long term hold . Top of range . Partials ./ raised stop
- bRobert: $MELI . HOD . up 13% . Good long term employee
- champ: @bRobert $MELI --- Yep another LatAm payment provider, reported earnings and $STNE, investors liked that news also, this morning. This Buenos Aires, company bounced over 12% and $STNE, should do the same.
- bRobert: $IIPR . 33% short A positive reaction could rapidly accelerate into a massive short squeeze. $MELI . Interesting trading tomorrow $CMG . Breakout continuation $ROKU . $125 . WEEKLY reversal pattern triggered back in MAY . Final payment due. $SLV . close to 4% move . $17+ target . near resistance Backfilling likely. Look for pb/bounce
- bRobert: $MELI Reports later It will be volatile squeeze out Long term hold from below trading around a core
- bRobert: $ABMD . Water boiled. Breakout. Adding on pb/bounces above breakout area. Running into earnings 8/1 $MELI . Long term hold Trading around a core More than a double this year LONG consolidation . into earnings 7/31
- bRobert: $MELI add
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for the heads up on this one.
- bRobert: @RedLeaf1 $MELI I've owned this one long term Earnings tricky. Priced for perfection.
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for the color. The stock just lifted about 4 pts since I typed that post.
- bRobert: $MELI continues to pinch
- Wykeman: $MELI a #SMM favorite. Looks ready to pop out. Earnings 7/31
- bRobert: @Wykeman $MELI #SMM LONG term employee. Priced for perfection .
- bRobert: $MELI Starting to stroll out
- bRobert: $MELI very tight range Long term hold
- bRobert: $GOOGL I am long calls from below $1080 area Looking for $1200+ with flag trigger Red headed step child of FAANG Catch up $MELI Long term hold. Squeezing Will add with confirmation on pb/bounces
- bRobert: $FLT . nh . Close to $300+ . target 1 . One of the best in the space. Up over 50% . Long term hold . $MELI . tight squeeze Long partial . Long term hold
- Vic: @bRobert $MELI looks very interesting here with a stop just under the 20dma
- bRobert: $GOL nh $MELI squeezing Long from below
- Ajax4Hire: $MELI - MercadoLibre Inc.(Market Free!) has been bumping on the 20day-MA/BollingerBand center for the last week. Additionally, the BollingerBands are pinching in for a volatility squeeze. Should continue to squeeze as the Jun05,June06,Jun07 green bars are averaged out of the 20day-MA and BollingerBand calculation. "Watching, always watching." Roz from Monsters, Inc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBs21CFBALI
$ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN $CHK $CLV ...
- Aragorn: @Ajax4Hire $ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN ...
- bRobert: $MELI Huge winner this year . WATCHING for a pb/bounce closer to the 50d
- bRobert: @brett_anderson $BA I always start hunting with a WEEKLY/MONTHLY . Stocks with good charts in this time frame are usually ones I can own for a while and require less maintenance. The longer time frame often removes the noise seen on a daily chart and clear trends emerge. I then use the daily chart/intraday chart to time the best entry. eg $IIPR . Started as a WEEKLY volatility squeeze breakout in 2018 . and never looked back . Pullbacks to the 20week were good add points. $MELi . WEEKLY consolidation led to a massive breakout move that is still going.
- brett_anderson: @bRobert $BA $IIPR $MELi thanks so much - appreciate that!!
- bRobert: $MELI . triogger . nh . $700 . target Long from below .
- bRobert: $MELI $653 projected move for tomorrow if pattern completes. Long/holding $700 high base/cup target
- bRobert: @traderbren That is where you harvest the really huge winners that don't require a lot of maintenance / trading to reap the benefits eg $MELI $SHOP $ROKU Many others
- bRobert: $MELI $700 high base/c&h target Long term hold Watching for flag trigger
- bRobert: $MELI nh small c&h $700 target WEEKLY chart climb scarier than the daily. Usually the opposite is true. Power of WEEKLY breakouts
- bRobert: $MELI flag $700 target with trigger and follow through Long from below
- Herb: @DAN $MELI based in Argentina, too. What a long-term chart!
- Forexpro: @Herb $MELI Thanks, Herb, I don't know that I've ever looked at this one previously. That is a pretty strong chart, isn't it? Hope you're doing well; all the best!
- Herb: @Forexpro $MELI you too, Pro!
- bRobert: @Herb $MELI This is why I love looking at WEEKLY charts. You see stocks setting up for big moves. without the background noise of the daily. Same with the $SHOP WEEKLY . Both stocks had monster runs after they broke out of the WEEKLY consolidation
- bRobert: $MELI MACD cross Don't cry for me says this Argentine stock. Long term hold
- bRobert: $TTD . $SHOP . Continue their walk up. nhs Look at the WEEKLY of $SHOP and $MELI .(also nh) Notice the huge runs when the stock broke out of long WEEKLY consolidation. I like WEEKLY charts. You don't have to be super early to the party to have a lot of fun .
COTD: $MELI – breakout from loose, high base? Low probability, and modest potential trade…but a pullback to $580 would work well.
Getting back in after getting shaken out. Treat it like a new trade. The “pattern” that shoo ...
- bRobert: $MELI I have owned $MELI for most of 2019. It has been technically polite and easy to follow/hold. I took partials and raised stops on Fri. This is one stock where the WEEKLY looks scarier than the daily chart. It is very extended above the 50/200 WEEK Much more so than any other time. I have higher long term targets but It is overdue for a zag pullback. Selling in scales. I won't assume it's done. I'll let the price action tell me and stop me out of my remaining shares
- bRobert: $MELI Very strong Long term hold Top of trading range Partials
- bRobert: $TLT Nh Long calls from below $ED Looking for bounce after retest. $LMT Not a buy here but an easy hold. Consolidation > 20d Pinching Long term hold $DIN $DPZ $DRI $MCD Food court Working Not the fancy spread. $MOH $ANTM $EHTH WEDGE/w triggered a few days ago. $MELI small double top will test 50d
- bRobert: $MELI 20d bounce np currently
- champ: @Greendayguy $SMH $AMD $MELI --- Yes and at least a few stocks are working, in a real lousy market. It sure looks like this drop could continue and tomorrow will be telling investors, a little more about market directions, could even push them #Out. .....It might be time, to just sit-back and watch, with only certain type of Day-trades. It is really getting just too hard, to even swing small test-positions, even with the one's that appear to be working...and I'm swinging a few. However I have to say, that I'm now guessing... that tomorrow will be an important day, for the markets. The month of May, with only 3-days left, could end in a real negative way. This will be the first loss in the month of May, since 2012. LOL
- bRobert: $MELI Looking for pb towards the 50d. RSI negative divergence similar to the one that preceded the April pullback. Healthy profits taken Can always add back
- RedLeaf1: $MELI broke above $600 to $605.59. Long.
- bRobert: $MELI Long term hold form below nh's $630 next target Trailing stops WEEKLY extended
- Greendayguy: @champ $SMH $AMD #oversold Agree, $AMD and $MELI made my day - maybe my week! All in the first half hour of trading!
- bRobert: $EPI small position I've been trading in and out of this ETF since Feb. $28 target $AGT Interesting long consolidation Not very liquid. But $MELI is and comprises 28% of $AGT Long $MELI from below
- bRobert: $MELI Zig zagging higher $75 zig target $635 with flag trigger >$600 Cllose My best employee
- bRobert: $MELI . CLOSE to nh. Look at the WEEKLY chart. This stock repeated the pattern from the 2017 early 2018 playbook. It trades in a technically polite manner having completed successive bullish patterns. It is now extended in this time frame. I expect to see a significant pullback soon. Perhaps after a measured move to $625 + or - . My leash will progressively tighten. This trade was set up with a WEEKLY chart. The stock has climbed almost $300 . this year . for a near doubler.
- bRobert: $MELI . Holding up very well. Long term hold. Partial position remaining.
- bRobert: $MELI . Long term hold/partial. Looking for flag trigger . $675 . measured move target.
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Is this stock at $570 getting close to a price where you would add to your position? Thanks for your posts today.
- bRobert: @RedLeaf1 $MELI Nope . I would rather add to a flag trigger . OR a pullback closer to the 20/50d. Although at a higher price,, a flag trigger has a higher chance of success.
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for the reply and the teaching.
- bRobert: $MELI Watching to add
- bRobert: $MELI Little cup/flag in motion $675+ with trigger WEEKLY flag Long term hold. It owes me nothing
- bRobert: $MELI daily flag. I will add with trigger
- bRobert: $MELI nh flag trigger. $620+ Long term hold from below
- bRobert: $MELI . nh . $620+ . My top stock this year
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for calling this to our attention and the follow up posts. I am in.
- bRobert: $MELI One of my best performers 100% YTD $600+ target Phase 3
- bRobert: $MELI phase 3 Close to flag trigger. $640 target
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI I have followed you on this one. Good.
- bRobert: $MELI phase 3 continues
- bRobert: $MELI . Better sailing conditions for the Ebay of Latin America . Watching for phase 3/ $600+
- bRobert: $MELI . Phase 3 . day 2. The breakout was a power move. Not a one day wonder .
- bRobert: $MELI phase 2 watch $600+ targets
- bRobert: $MELI Watching for phase 2. sold most on pop. Will add on trigger
- Mojomoney: $Meli
- bRobert: @Mojomoney $Meli Stopped out of last partial. But not forgotten .. Phase 2 Will add on phase 3
- bRobert: $MELI . Not much off the top after $100 move Fri. Long partial post profits
- bRobert: @ag1 $SPY No problem . Years ago, Dan always started his analysis with WEEKLY chart to find a stock you want to own. . Used the daily chart to better time an entry. I use WEEKLY and MONTHLY charts to find stocks that I would like to own for a while. I try to find charts of stocks that have very large measured move technical targets. That makes the wait worth while. eg . $ED . $CMG . $MELI $BABA $DE . $CGC . $C . .$FLT . $CTAS . .........
- bRobert: $MELI up 17% Long partial. $525 target met $600 next Higher long term LONG TERM HOLD
- bRobert: $MELI Selling some premium against 20% move Long term, $625 and up A double this year.
- bRobert: $MELI Still going Up 21% on high volume
- bRobert: $MELI Long term hold from $300 area . Partial holding over earnings .... hedged.
- bRobert: $MELI . Squeezing over . rising . 50d. $600+ . Long partial post profits. Long term hold. from . $300/$320 . trading around a core
- debeers: TOP DECLINERS AS OF 8:10 am Eastern: $TEAM, $AZO,$NOW, $MELI, $STNE, $SKX,$GTLS, $TMO
- bRobert: $MELI Another good long term employee. WEEKLY flag $575 target Pinching a bit more each day with this sideways consolidation over rising 50d . $600+ long term target Long from $320 Partial profits taken. Will ADD on flag trigger . pb/bounces > $521 Good employees like this do most of the work for me. I play a small but important supervisory roll Find good stocks with high upside that can work for you . Not the other way around,
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $COHR When Im well positioned . I'm not doing a lot of ACTIVE trading. FAR less than most people think. I'm mostly manicuring my positions with stop adjustments , partial profits, rolling calls . I have a very robust alert syst ...
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $COHR $HD $LOW $LII $IRBT $ILMN $TMO $BCO $LMT $DFEN $MELI $ULTA $LGIH $TSCO $MAN $LEA $ORLY $EDU $STRA $BOOM $BLUE $CMG $FLT $DIN $DIS $FDX $R $ODFL $URI $CMI $DG $WWE $LULU $RACE $SLCA $GUSH $BABA $FB $AMZN $GOOGL $AAPL $SOXL $XLNX $IR $HON $MMM $UTX $COST $THO $WGO $LCII $PANW $FTNT Another great post. Thanks again.
- bRobert: $MELI $600 + target STRONG pinching > 20d Long from below .. Will add to partial position post profits on a post breakout pb /bounce
- bRobert: $MELI Consolidation/pinch VERY strong stock going sideways after $150 move in a few weeks. $600 target Long from $320 area Partial profits Will add on a pb/b > $520 A confirmed breakout
- bRobert: @dpugh $FB Buy in scales Sell in scales . Keeps you involved in huge winners. Never assume that the stock has gone up enough and take yourself completely out of the trade unless a technical sin has been committed. IMHO eg $MELI
- bRobert: $MELI . Breakout . nh . Kissing $525 . flag target $600 long term . Stops raised . Amazing run. Up over 50% . this year $200+ . run .
- bRobert: $MELI VERY strong and rewarding stock to hold. No big pullback. . Long term hold. Partial remaining. $530 flag target 1 $600 long term
- bRobert: $MELI doing nothing wrong. Consolidating huge move. Long small partial post profits
- bRobert: $MELI $550 flag trigger. target. This has made a ridiculous $180+ 50% move in a month. Still holding a partial post profits. SELL IN SCALES Don't assume the move is over and take yourself out of the trade just because it has moved a lot.. When the wind is strongly at your back hold on tight and enjoy the ride.
Look at $MELI I've held this stock for a $200 .60% move . $MDB . $75 . move 100% $PYX 150% . Many others. Multi month moves. Never used an intraday for decision making.
- shoredriver: @bRobert $AMZN $NFLX $AAPL $GOOGL $FB $MELI $MDB $PYX ....Well said.....
- bRobert: $MELI . Still with a piece . (sell in scales) . Flag $525/$550 . with trigger. Stop just below flag. Hedged with reduced position size and small . bear put spread
|Stock Price||$USD 586.69|
Mercadolibre, Inc., operates an online trading site for the Latin American markets. The Company's website allows businesses and individuals to list items and conduct sales and purchases online.Request Video of MELI
Already a member? Sign in here.
- MercadoLibre testing support (NASDAQ:MELI)By Josh December 3rd, 2013
- February 25th, 2020 - 2019 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 6.72 85.78%
- $USD 6.15 44.02%
- $USD 16.01 36.00%
- $USD 13.65 -50.11%
- $USD 6.75 -30.53%
- $USD 7.07 -28.91%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 66,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (66,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!