Navistar International Corporation (NYSE:NAV)
Old Forum Content for NAVMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- CraigReynolds: #Earnings Play I know there are a few earnings players in SMM. A few set-ups for option trades-plays on a few companies I'm watching. These have weekly options to take advantage of volatility. 3/12 $ULTA; $AVGO; $JBL; $GOGO; $NAV 3/16 $OSTK; 3/19 $CSIQ; 3/20 $TIF
- bRobert: $OSK $100 mm target $NAV $CMI work.
- bRobert: $R $ODFL $FDX Even $XPO popping Grateful dead trade $OSK $NAV $CMI $TRTN dividend flag over 50/200 $CAI flag
- bRobert: $OSK . nh . Grateful dead trade. $NAV . early . $CMI . Top of range Higher prices after consolidation $175+ .
- bRobert: $CMI $ODFL $R $YRCW $FDX The Grateful Dead trade continues High upside in many names . Also keep an eye on $NAV $OSK Need a trucking ETF ? DEAD
- bRobert: $YRCW + Truckin. $ODFL $NAV Hug a truck on pb/bounces $CMI high upside
- champ: $NAV @ $29...#Day-8 off of the recent low.
- champ: $DJI ...just a great day for profits...but because of risk-magement, I took the nice $$$'s on spec day-trades positions and 1/2 off on most all positions...but not all...because I was holding size. Still swinging part or all on....$HD $LOW $AL $NAV $ ...
- bRobert: $NAV $OSK truck bull market. Closet to support
- bRobert: $NAV setup. Trigger >$48 Target $57+ $OSK low risk entry. Holding stock for patient investor
- woodman: @bRobert $NAV $OSK - #Trucking - I'm holding NAV. $JBHT not in a bad spot off the middle BB area. $KNX had a nice earnings reaction, up 11% today.
- bRobert: $NAV $OSK Setting up.
- bRobert: $NAV $OSK Going higher Holding stock for the patient investor. Not extended.
- woodman: $NAV - weekly. Push against resistance.
- bRobert: $OSK Earnings beat and pop.Target $105 . Long calls. Look for pin action in $NAV Great charts and another employee of mine. Targets $55 / $70
- Robert1965: @bRobert $NAV Thanks for info
- bRobert: $NAV Daily/weekly squeezes. fStarting to ooze out. Long calls/spreads
$NAV – close to new high (is AT a new closing high). Best entries are at the bottom of the pattern, not the top.
$YELP – thoughts for shorting. This is NOT a good candidate for shorting, even though the stock looks weak. &nbs ...
- shoredriver: @Gary $GLD $AEM $NEM $SPX $DJI $NDX $TREX $SUM $LOPE $CARA $BLUE $INTU $PIRS $THO $PRAH $CZR $CTRL $TWTR $GWPH $FAST $NAV $YELP #Notes WOW....notes look great....Rachel better look out......@Dan thanks for finally firing up some focus on the pot stocks...
- bRobert: $NAV WEEKLY squeeze Target $70 ish
- bRobert: $NAV $OSK buy on pullbacks. High targets
- woodman: $NAV - mind the weekly.
- bRobert: @woodman $NAV LOVE the weekly.
- bRobert: $NAV Squeeze in daily and weekly. Long calls for a while
- khamilton: @bRobert $NAV How far our are your calls? Do you recommend ITM? Thank you.
- bRobert: @khamilton $NAV JULY 46 - 60 . spread. for $3.30 . present cost. good risk reward. Set stop loss on spread to your tolerance. eg 50% . depending upon position size.
- bRobert: $NAV Shadowing $OSK power move from last week. WEEKLY squeeze Target $70 . OSK add on pullback/bounce $120+ target
- woodman: @bRobert $YRCW $ARCB - $NAV in consolidation now. Maybe behind the others but next up?
- woodman: @bRobert $NAV $OSK - Thanks.
3. $NAV -- Squeezing nicely. $47.00 alert
Note: re/ “full positions”. You’ll only have a chance to get to a full position size if you’ve bought early…on the support level rather than the breakout. If not, the stock ...
- shoredriver: @rachel $NFLX $DJT $ARCB $YRCW $NAV $SPX $DJI $IWM $MDY $NDX $DJUSBK $XLK $XLE $OIH $XOP $DVN $CRZO $SM $OKE $FB $AMZN $OLED $BLUE $CELG $JUNO $COHR $CTRL $SEE $HD $TREX $HTHT $POOL $LULU $PYPL $MU $VAC $CMG $AXP Seriously, nobody provides detailed notes at the SMM shop like you....thanks....again....
- bRobert: TRUCKS TRUCKING TRUCKS All facets in full bull mode. All truckers at near nh's. $XPO $ODFL $JBHT $LSTR etc I've been adding to some #2's $YRCW for a bit $25+ target long term WEEKLY breakout. . ADD on pullbacks/bounces Engines $CMI $PCAR . Truck manufacturesr $OSK Look at $NAV setup
- bRobert: $NAV Low risk entry. Long from below via calls/spreads Similar gene pool to $OSK
- JJT1: @bRobert $XPO $ODFL $JBHT $LSTR $YRCW $CMI $PCAR $OSK $NAV #2 Thanks for bringing to my attention.Will be looking to buy $NAV calls maybe Monday...
- bRobert: @JJT1 $XPO $ODFL $JBHT $LSTR $YRCW $CMI $PCAR $OSK $NAV #2 The WEEKLY chart is the money shot.
- bRobert: $OSK Nice setup along with $NAV
- bRobert: $NAV . Target $52+ . $OSK setting up
- bRobert: $NAV OSK Basing for next leg.
- bRobert: $NAV $OSK Trucks Enough said. Going higher
- bRobert: $OSK $NAV . going higher
- bRobert: $NAV phase 3 high short interest $OSK same DNA
- bRobert: $NAV phase 3 early 11d to cover Target $60
- bRobert: $OSK $NAV Osk following NAV (blowout earnings) Like HTZ following CAR
- bRobert: $OSK Same gene pool as $NAV (ohase2 after blowout earnings pop) good chart set up
- bRobert: $NAV gap filled Will be looking to add trading portion to core
- bRobert: $NAV Added
- bRobert: $NAV up $5 pre. Top/bottom beat Target 1 $46 (47+ pre) . 11days to cover. Could get even more interesting. Long leap calls. also look at $OSK $CMI $PCAR for pin action
- bRobert: $NAV . WEEKLY Targets $60 . then $70 . Long calls. (rolled up) .
- bRobert: $PCAR Target 1 $75 Following $CMI. $NAV short squeeze in making
issues: Earnings for Tues include $NAV $DRI $FDX $MU and $RHT. We hold MU and RHT. Thinking about selling some prior to earnings but remembering how I sold $COST too soon (before earnings!
As Cramer noted the semis will go with up or down with what $MU repo ...
- bRobert: $NAV . Gap filled . High base. target $50+ . High short interest
- bRobert: @Junior1 $NAV I added. I guess I bought your shares . I don't buy the breakouts. I buy the pullbacks
- Junior1: @bRobert $NAV Probably not, as I bought back OTM puts. I get buying pullbacks, except the intraday price action today is staying below VWAP.
- bRobert: $NAV breakout
- bRobert: $NAV Target 1 $42 achieved. Next . WEEKLY target $60 . Long leap calls
- bRobert: $NAV 11d to cover. This can go far.
- bRobert: $NAV Setting up. >42 target $47
- bRobert: $OSK $NAV $PCAR $CMI Truck manufacturing and engines
- bRobert: $OSK $NAV Continue to be perky with upside
- bRobert: $NAV $OSK Perky truck manufactures. Engines required . CMI
- bRobert: $NAV . Look at the weekly. Next leg beginning . Shorts . 11d to cover. Huge upside target potential
- bRobert: $NAV Low risk entry . coming
- bRobert: $NAV Good entry
- bRobert: $NAV squeeze. Touch and go with 50d . Pin action from OSK. Shorts . 9d to cover
- bRobert: $OSK $NAV Truck manufact flying
- bRobert: $NAV $OSK $PCAR Taking profits in these names. Big runs. Ascent flattening.
- bRobert: $OSK $NAV $PCAR $CMI $TWI $CVGI Truck manufacturing / parts continued strength. Watching CVGI for move above 7.5 Target 1 $9. Strong earnings growth
- bRobert: $OSK $NAV $PCAR Breakouts continue. NAV OSK had high short interest (declining)
- bRobert: $CVGI . $LEA . $NAV $OSK CVGi Intersting auto/truck parts play. Took starter. LEA NAV OSK raised stops .
- bRobert: $NAV Short squeeze continues. Stops raised.
- traderbren: @bRobert $NAV - looking good!
- bRobert: $DE $NAV $OSK $LAYN DE playing catchup with other heavy equipment. (CAT) Trucks working. LAYN flag
- bRobert: $OSK $NAV $CMI $TWI $CAT $TEX $DE Trucks and heavy equipment strong. iYT looking to put in higher high after printing higher low. truckers +
- bRobert: $NAV $OSK $PCAR . $CMI NAV flag,short squeeze OSK flirting with breakout. PCAR top of range. CMI looking to add to long holding position
- bRobert: $OSK $NAV $CMI $R Watching OSK for breakout. NAV short squeeze. R flag breakout . Nice weekly. Adding on pullback
- bRobert: $NAV $CAR flag. Short squeezes.
- bRobert: $CMI $OSK $PCAR $NAV Truck manufact strong.
- bRobert: $OSK $NAV $DE took partial profit NAV. OSK top of range. will add on confirmed breakout. $DE added to DE on catch up industrial trade.
- bRobert: $NAV $OSK $PCAR $CMI Truck manufacturing continues to be perky
- DAN: $NAV -- still going.
- bRobert: @DAN $NAV Short squeeze
- DAN: @bRobert $NAV Yep
- bRobert: $NAV $HD NAV big pop. Niceweekly , target $40 area HD trying to put in higher high. Long leaps. and Oct 155 - 160 call spread
- DAN: @bRobert $NAV $HD NAV...great Phase 1 move. Very long base -- almost 9 months. 8-) Ka ching!
- bRobert: $NAV hod. Significant short interest. Party may continue. Raise trailing stops. Long calls
- bRobert: $NAV . $OSK NAV Daily and weekly breakout. OSK just behind. CMI makes the motor
- bRobert: $R $SWFT $ODFL $YRCW $XPO $NAV Many truckers frisky and breaking out. NAV squeeze out
- zimzala: $NAV attempting to break out?
- bRobert: $PII $THO . $WGO . $CCL $RCL . $JBHT $ODFL $NAV Recreational vehicles rolling . Cruises cruising . Trucks trucking
- bRobert: $NAV Nav breakout. Target 40
- bRobert: $NAV interesting weekly. Tight squeeze
- bRobert: $NAV $CMI CMI nh. $NAV bounce off clear support. Weekly chart shows potential. High short interest. Have position with stop. Will add above 31.1
- bRobert: $NAV Watching phase 2 pb. after earnings breakout Weekly squeeze. High short interest
- Trixie: @bRobert $NAV :) great minds think alike.. i had considered it a bowl type pattern off the 200ma. With the 50m and shorter ones all in the similar area. I'm along for the ride. thinking it goes higher.. G'luck.
- Trixie: @Hank1 $BA $NOC $LMT $OA I have also been watching $LDOS and $NAV sort of indirectly related Looking for the right entry for my personality.
- champ: @Wolf $MDR $JOY $CMI - Their is news about $NAV and VW..VLKAY M&A on engines.....that news dropped the stock yesterday but is now recovering....great entry on the low this morning and has now bounced over $4 but NP I missed it.
- Wolf: @champ $MDR $JOY $CMI $NAV That is what I was bottom fishing for. I didn't understand why that would impact $CMI. Sold 9/9 117 puts this morning. Hope it doesn't turn into a "revenge trade".
- champ: @Wolf $MDR $JOY $CMI -- $NAV and $VLKAY M&A is all about Truck engines....thats why the stock dropped....is what I was posting about....Truck engine news....was all over the place.
- traderbren: #Just_FYI - for what its worth: JPMorgan's Ann Duignan and team urge investors to take profits on machinery stocks like Caterpillar $CAT, Manitowoc $MTW, Joy Global ($JOY), Deere $DE, and Navistar International $NAV heading into earnings
|Stock Price||$USD 43.13|
Navistar International Corp produces International brand commercial and military trucks, MaxxForce brand diesel engines, IC Bus(tm) brand school and commercial buses, Monaco RV brands of recreational vehicles, and Workhorse brand chassis.Request Video of NAV
Already a member? Sign in here.
- December 17th, 2020 - 2020 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 14.67 25.13%
- $USD 91.69 11.66%
- $USD 78.10 9.76%
- $USD 43.13 0.60%
- $USD 78.10 9.76%
- $USD 91.69 11.66%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 74,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (74,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!