Nikola Corporation (NASDAQ:NKLA)
Old Forum Content for NKLAMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- tnt: Nice thing about $FVAC is that the EV space is growing so rapidly and their success doesn't depend on which EV $TSLA $SHLL $NKLA comes out ahead. They all need rare earth & $FVAC is the most likely supplier with close proximity, good size, and chilling China relations will push them to the USA
- Kharrison67: @tnt $FVAC $TSLA $SHLL $NKLA nothing is coming up under $FVAC
- heyjack: @Kharrison67 $FVAC $TSLA $SHLL $NKLA Looks like $fvac has only been trading for about a month
- tnt: @Kharrison67 $FVAC $TSLA $SHLL $NKLA $FVAC is going public through s a SPAC. Company is MP Materials. Not sure why $FVAC isn't working for you.
- tnt: Buying $NKLA stock on a retest of the June breakaway gap support.
- tnt: Don't forget $FVAC going to be on Mad Money tonight . I think this will bring MP Materials rare earth story to a much wide audience. $FVAC is necessary for the success of $TSLA $NIO $NKLA etc
- debeers: @tnt $FVAC $TSLA $NIO $NKLA -nice get!Thanks
- tnt: $FVAC is the most likely multibagger on my screen right here. Arms dealer to the EVs $TSLA $NKLA etc. Largest rare earth in the Western Hemi .Needed for EV batteries.
- debeers: $NKLA-DOWN 18.2% on yet another secondary offering. The SPAC guys did a great job for them and now everyone can see who they really are--IMO. Blecch!
- AlexH: @debeers $NKLA another one, when was the first one?
- shoredriver: $NKLA....working.....
- vfr777: @geotheo $NKLA $NKLAW can you explain?
- traderdl: $NKLA through VWAP
- shoredriver: $SPAQ...bringing Fisker elec car back public ala $NKLA process......
- geotheo: @shoredriver $SPAQ $NKLA Apollo Global (NYSE:$APO)-backed Spartan Energy Acquisition ($SPAQ +28.7%) is reported to be leading a bidding war among special purpose investment firms for Fisker. So $SPAQ may not be the SPAC.
- vfr777: $NKLA 50 day region holding up. Looks like a good place to buy with a stop below yesterdays low.
- Kharrison67: @vfr777 $NKLA be careful, this looks like a C&H that has been put in the dishwasher to me
- geotheo: @vfr777 $NKLA If you think $NKLA is a good buy here then the warrants are even better $NKLAW. I think the warrants can be exercised and you can buy $NKLA for $11.50 as of July 6. So $11.50 plus $NKLAW for current price ($24.11 ) equals ~ $36. So either the stock $NKLA is overvalued at $49.5 or the warrants are undervalued by $12. NP
- traderdl: $NKLA hod
- vfr777: @geotheo $NKLA $NKLAW Sorry a bit confusing. I don't know about warrants.
- vfr777: @Kharrison67 $NKLA funny. I'm more short term
- traderbren: $NKLA & $WKHS -- the two shorts I have on the books are working.
- traderdl: $NKLA breaks 50
- geotheo: @traderdl $NKLA $HCCH ($HCCHW $HCCHR) $SHLL Have you looked these 2 SPACs. $SHLL supposedly has a BEV Truck whose price point is lower that $NKLA. The issue with these is the buyouts/buyins are sometime in qtr 3, so much risk. I have a 10 share position in $HCCHR ($0.95) which entitles me to 1 share of HCCH. It's a placeholder just to keep my eye on it and remind me of $SHLL which seems to have a better story and better management experience.
- debeers: $NKLA-last week when questioned under fire, the CEO revealed himself to be a PT Barnum and that is when the call was made here in SMM. Today, and not by accident $NKLA was down over 15% on 24,079,277 shares. Flim flam isn't that hard to spot when one pays attention. With Elon, he shows you who he is (sometimes warts and all) but no one has ever said he was deliberately dishonest. just sayin'
- marklesparkle: What are you folks thinking about $NKLA
- debeers: @marklesparkle $NKLA - When the head of the corp was asked to comment on their upcoming hydrogen powered truck, he said that they were selling tickets to their supposed unveiling in the fall. If it is so damn hot, why would you want to or need to do that? Could they do it? Maybe. The SPAC is done. For me, and i could be wrong, the guy sounded like PT Barnum. Whatever Musk does, he doesn't stumble answering questions about how he intends to achieve his goals. Heck, he could do that even loaded on weed****. This guy was stone cold sober and didn't say how he was going to get to where he said he would go. just my opinion, of course. ****NOT my opinion-he was doin' a doobie in an interview on radio but he clearly saw he was being filmed for TV.
- marklesparkle: @debeers $NKLA thank you
- AdrenalineTrade: $NKLA taking a small day trade on pierce of 60 dollar level, small position, 15 min RSI oversold bounce play
- AdrenalineTrade: $NKLA out for a scalp of 0.60
- CdrJake: @AdrenalineTrade $NKLA Broken stock price, support trend line is down around 42.
- GOOSE: #Iron Fly, I put in an order for an Iron Fly, on $NKLA, 45/55/65, TOS is calling this an Iron condor, instead of an Iron fly. Are they the same?? STO CALLS @55.0 BTO CALLS@65.0 STO PUTS@55.0 BTO PUTS @45
- Bsielingtx: @GOOSE $NKLA #Iron The way you have it listed, it is the same. The IRON fly is when you are selling the same strike price (put and call). The Iron Condor can also be done selling a spread at different strike prices, but being a neutral trade
- phgruver: @GOOSE $NKLA #Iron From tastytrade: "An Iron Fly is essentially an Iron Condor with call and put credit spreads that share the same short strike. This creates a very neutral position that profits from the passage of time and any decreases in implied volatility. An Iron Fly is synthetically the same as a long butterfly spread using the same strikes."
- Herb: @GOOSE $NKLA #Iron No, the IC uses 4 strikes. The two shorts form the body.
- Herb: @GOOSE $NKLA #Iron Goose, what is the expiration?
- jjohn: @Herb $NKLA #Iron August 20. It was a call made in OMM
- GOOSE: @Bsielingtx $NKLA #Iron Thanks for your reply. Have a great weekend.
- GOOSE: @phgruver $NKLA #Iron Thanks for your reply. Enjoy your weekend, and a safe one.
- Herb: @jjohn $NKLA #Iron Thanks. I missed that.
- GOOSE: @Herb $NKLA #Iron Hey Herb, thanks for the reply. Have a good and safe weekend.
- phgruver: @GOOSE $NKLA #Iron I admire your guts, going for an iron -- whatever. I've never tried any of the more complex options strategies. I understand the concepts, but getting the legs right is intimidating. For the most part, I'm just a simple buy and sell trader. Have a great weekend!
- Herb: @jjohn $NKLA #Iron Damn. Missed the party!
- rck89: $NKLA - Any news expected on this stock/company besides earnings on 7/3?
- shoredriver: $NKLA...starts taking $5000 reservation fee today for the Badger
- teacher5: Anybody jumping on $NKLA with the news of the new truck?
- shoredriver: @teacher5 $NKLA ....been long for some time........
- AdrenalineTrade: $NKLA stopped out, big dump
- AdrenalineTrade: $NKLA small bull flag on daily
- traderdl: $NKLA moving
- stevey12: I entered a speculative trade in $NKLAW yesterday. It is up big time today. This is the warrant that allows the holder to purchase $NKLA for $11.50 per share anytime after March 2021. I'll be long gone by then, but one would think that this warrant should trade at the price of $NKLA less $11.50, but it is now trading at $39.85 while $NKLA is at $73.73 - more than 3x the conversion value. It looks like a good discount or arbitrage position for the stock. What do you guys think?
- traderdl: $NKLA short squeeze
- AdrenalineTrade: $NKLA chart looks fine for a move to 100 short term, long
- MtChet: $NKLA - Walking up the 8-day. Low risk buy point...added.
- Herb: $SHLL is another of these acquisition companies. Anybody know what this is? The last one I recall was $VTIQ, which in a very short period of time became $NKLA, which then exploded higher. . . . .
- scottrades: Volume coming in $NKLA
- bRobert: @scottrades $NKLA Flag trigger could test $100. np
- AdrenalineTrade: $NKLA @ HOD, long from mid 60's.
- AdrenalineTrade: $NKLA bidding , watch HOD from Friday
- tnt: Buying more $NKLA shares here. 8 day ema has been support
- AdrenalineTrade: $NKLA the case can be made for a bull flag on the daily. Red candle from Tuesday indicates the bulls jumped the gun. A bit more time in the oven required. Two inside days forming. I think we make a move for 100 bucks soon. Just my 0.02
- MtChet: $NKLA - Pulled back to the 8-day where support has been for over a month. Started a position.
- tnt: $NKLA bullish analyst coming on CNBC this hour. Could see a run higher. I am long stock and calls
- tnt: $NKLA analyst bullish. Says a lot more to run. I see $100 coming
- traderdl: $NKLA hod - watching flag pattern daily
- Vineet: $NKLA I think this position in near term is one to be VERY careful about, @Dan also mentioned last week that the easy money was made. Note release of more shares and warrants etc., also $NKLA is pre-revenue. If you look at the price of Put options - there is a huge premium vs. Calls over next month or so... This was an interesting read for me - I ended up unloading the position - I don't know or follow the author - nor do I know which direction $NKLA will eventually go. Buyer beware I guess. https://seekingalpha.com/article/4353958-nikola-impending-free-trading-shares-will-cause-imminent-crash-to-less-20
- tnt: Cowen Initiates Nikola $NKLA at Outperform With $79 Price Target. Pre orders for Badger begin June 29 giving upside catalyst for a run higher.
- tnt: Watch $NKLA slide right up yesterday's downside candle all the way up to $73. Taking the Badger preorders June 29. I think we can run higher all the way up to that date
- AdrenalineTrade: $NKLA flagging 15 min
- shoredriver: $NKLA $NKLAW......sucked up the new shares.....squeeeeze.......
- charles23phelps: @kbrowe $NIO $SOLO $WKHS $NKLA It's the future... It's never too late... These small caps like $NIO will be $20-$30 in 2-3 years... esp the NIO's of the world who have the largest EV market on lock-down like China and strong government backing through $ and legislation.
- scottrades: $NKLA Stock offering. 53.39 Million Shares. Price: $57
- bRobert: @scottrades $NKLA That should shake things up a little
- shoredriver: @scottrades $NKLA ...warrants are moving nicely.....
- kbrowe: @bRobert $NKLA Yep, $10 gap down AH, and already recovered half.And the CEO is appearing on CNBC's Fast Money RHRN.
- Henry: #barstool_guy #Fast_Money $SWBI #NKLA He was on Fast Money. I watched him live one day last week and he reminded me of every obnoxious drunk I ever met. I don't want to hear about how many 10's of thousands of dollars he is making in real time. Be that as it may, he mentioned Smith and Wesson $SWBI and moved the stock in after hours. The $NKLA founder was on FM. Mel teased some details from him, that he wasn't forthcoming about. His deal is hydrogen. He claimed that fast recharging of batteries is harmful to the battery. It sounded like he is selling the razor blade, ie hydrogen, and throwing in a truck as part of the package. That's an oversimplification and the truck isn't free if you buy H2
- kbrowe: @Henry $SWBI $NKLA #barstool_guy #Fast_Money #NKLA It was amazing when Dave Portnoy, CEO of Barstool Sports, mentioned $SWBI, how the stock gapped up in the AH market. Lends an explanation to what the younger day traders (Robinhood and others) are following and why certain stocks trade so volatile. I took a position in $PENN a few weeks ago because of their deal with Barstool Sports. They have announced development of an App due out either 3rd or 4th quarter to complete with $DKNG and Fanduel. Barstool Sports is a very powerful brand followed by millennials.
- HGIGuy: @Henry $SWBI $NKLA #barstool_guy #Fast_Money #NKLA #Fantasy Sports is very analogous to our stock market, with so many derivative products and bets plus algorithms.
- Herb: @Henry $SWBI $NKLA #barstool_guy #Fast_Money #NKLA And it's explosive! https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindenburg_disaster&psig=AOvVaw0YtqA6f6PA0ajm8XrzPAlR&ust=1592352107680000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCNiK7P-DheoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD
- bRobert: @Henry $SWBI $NKLA #barstool_guy #Fast_Money #NKLA $SWBI. This one exceeded my targets. $16+. No complaints. Profits. taken. Same with $RGR
- tnt: Buying $WOR. Bullish inside day. $WOR owns large stock position in $NKLA . Back door more diversified way to get long $NKLA. Also, starting long in $NKLA stock today
COTD: What are you doing with $NKLA and $HTZ?
$SPX -- Will take a while for this to play out. If you are long the $SPY via my suggestions back in March (25% at $243 and all in at $253)
$DJI -- This is a very weak day. After yesterday’s pumm ...
- Herb: @DAN $NKLA $HTZ $SPX $SPY $DJI $NDX $CLOU $IGV $COUP $BOX $TTWO $EA $PETS $CTRE $DXCM $VRTX $TTD $AUDC $ZM $MNTA $MSFT $AAPL $SGEN $QDEL $HRZN $MHO $RMD $VIPS Do your stock picks tend to satisfy the CANSLIM criteria?
- AdrenalineTrade: $NKLA picked up one share as a lotto. Up 5 bucks. Drinks on me boys and girls!
- deanpec: @AdrenalineTrade $NKLA lol
- Herb: $FMCI. Have no idea what this is. Float 1.7M, short interest 27.72. (I had no idea what VTIQ was, either, and that turned out to be $NKLA). Forum Merger II Corporation does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or business combination with one or more businesses. The company was founded in 2018 and is based in Delray Beach, Florida.
- PalmJon1994: @Herb $FMCI $NKLA $FMCI is buying/merging with a plant based food company.
- Herb: @PalmJon1994 $FMCI $NKLA Thanks
$NKLA -- Robin Hood stock.
$HTZ -- bankrupt is bankrupt. You’re trading against other traders.
- DAN: Good morning. I noticed a lot of questions re/ stocks yesterday after my trading session. On the days that I do live training or trading sessions, I don't do afternoon/evening videos. [Those 90 minute training sessions take a lot out of me, and I'v ...
- Danzguy: @DAN $NKLA $TSLA Thx, Dan, and I second the motion on Bridget and Scott!!
- que_chimba: @que_chimba $HTZ $NKLA as well
- FlipFlops: $nkla halted twice this morning back open.
- gkhanson51: $NKLA can't seem to get a quote from TC2000
- Henry: @gkhanson51 $NKLA 67.6 on my ToS
- gkhanson51: @scottto_2 $NKLA TC2000 doesn't recognize the entry NKLA
- DAN: $NKLA -- Is anybody still holding $NKLA? Do we have a winner yet??? Anybody want to claim that prize? The implied volatility on $NKLA is now 415%, which is a level I haven't seen in quite a while. The stock is at $58 bucks. Plan A: "If it moves back up to $100, that would be a great move and you'll make a lot of money! Time to buy more! Hang in there. It takes big juevos to make money in trading. Gotta hang in there." Plan B: "I sold yesterday. Not looking back." Plan C: "I read Dan's note and I sold this pig 30 minutes ago." Plan D: "I'm gonna win that prize and be the Biggest Loser. So I'm gonna join the rest of the gang following Plan A. Anybody out there with me?" --Dan
- Michael_L: @DAN $NKLA ok, Ill bite and I say all this in fun :) 200 shares at $33.58. Long, and holding. :) feel free to call me an idiot if I end up a loser over the long term. If it dips under 50, I'll probably buy more.
- gwenzee: @gkhanson51 $NKLA I don't have a problem with TC2000. Try again.....I think the error is on your end.
- DAN: @Michael_L $NKLA I'm not gonna call you an idiot. I have no idea which way the stock is going to go. No clue. It's unpredictable, so I don't make predictions. I'm just commenting on the volatility...AND issuing a caution to traders who don't have the understanding or experience to handle a stock like this is it goes awry. Load the boat and I hope it goes to $1,000. I'm not betting against the stock; I'm betting in favor of everyone here. ;-)
|Stock Price||$USD 22.72|
VectoIQ Acquisition Corp operates as a blank check company. The firm intends to focus its search on the industrial technology, transportation, and smart mobility industries.Request Video of NKLA
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 3rd, 2020 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- November 9th, 2020 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 21.92 28.40%
- $USD 16.20 20.40%
- $USD 27.23 20.06%
- $USD 22.55 %
- $USD 14.19 -28.50%
- $USD 21.42 -27.57%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 74,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (74,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!