Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ:NTUS)
Old Forum Content for NTUSMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: HMO casino bull market Strong charts Look for pullback bounces $UNH Daily $440 measured move target $500 longer term $MOH $300 high base target $ANTM $450+ $HUM $500 $CI $300 $XLV WEEKLY breakout $CURE $125 WEEKLY target Daily high base $115 HMOs in there but also medical equipment names printing nhs $MDT $ZBH $SYK $ISRG breakout pullback Buy the bounce $100 potential $GH WEEKLY C&H like $300 potential Daily $180 potential $ABMD $450 - $550 WEEKLY Daily high base $390 $MED $280 potential with trigger above 50d $NVAX $320 with flag trigger WEEKLY C&H $400 potential $NTUS $37 potential with move above the 200 WEEK ceiling Alert set $29.50 to catch my eye
$SEM. A new one I mined this Weekend. $24 . target with sustained move > 200d. $NTUS is another and is just getting started . $34. longer term
$TMO. Biotech pick and shovel. Early breakout attempt $400
$IBB $XBI. continues to consolidate/pi ...
- Ruthboone: @bRobert $GUSH $OIH $HAL $CVNA $BYNDwou $UNH $THC $HCA $ZBH $SYK $EW $SEM $NTUS $TMO $IBB $XBI $XLV $CURE $GLD $SLV Robert would you be adding to $GUSH at the open
- bRobert: @Ruthboone $GUSH $OIH $HAL $CVNA $BYNDwou $UNH $THC $HCA $ZBH $SYK $EW $SEM $NTUS $TMO $IBB $XBI $XLV $CURE $GLD $SLV I am overweight . I wouldn't add if it gaps up. Target 1 is close by ($60+) Discipline Wait for a pullback/bounce. If you have the can't help its .........buy SMALL with plan of adding on a pullback/b. It is just coming out of a squeeze, so longer term it has much higher targets $100 Also look around the sector for better entries. There are many other things to shop for as well that offer good entries and hand high upside
|Stock Price||$USD 26.97|
Natus Medical Inc is a provider of newborn care, neurology, and hearing and balance assessment healthcare products and services used for the screening, diagnosis, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, neuromuscular diseases and balance and mobility disorders. It is divided into three business units: Neuro, Newborn Care, and Hearing and Balance. The company generates a majority of its revenue from the Neurology business unit which includes products and services that provide diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical solutions in neurodiagnostics, neurocritical care, and neurosurgery.Request Video of NTUS
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 5th, 2021 - 2021 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 5.54 18.38%
- $USD 6.99 12.48%
- $USD 55.14 -3.76%
- $USD 21.71 -23.24%
- $USD 16.35 -18.79%
- $USD 71.08 -15.42%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 82,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (82,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!