VanEck Oil Services ETF (:OIH)
Old Forum Content for OIHMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- woodman: @steve71 $QCLN $XOP $USO - not a nice close for $OIH, though. $XOP holding up better.
- scottrades: Good morning Team! We’re getting slight relief in the downside pressure this morning and seeing a slight PB in some of the $OIH and $XLE Stocks. I think some consolidation in energy is probably pretty healthy and we should be looking for some ...
- DAN: @scottrades $OIH $XLE $SPY $QQQ $SSO $QLD $TAN $SMH Great note, Scott! Thanks buddy.
- scottrades: My notes: COTD: Bad day in the market, good day for this Stock. $MCK $SPY /$QQQ Cash is not only a position… $UUP …It's been the best performing asset all year. $TLT Some green $VIX Above 20 $XLE / $OIH In consolidation $DBC Back to the 50 Day $URA Great volume $ARKK Needs some strength $TAN Still watching this space $CCJ Look for a PB $UEC Low Dollar Stock $UUUU Watch for it to hold the 200 Day $NXE A Canadian Spec $XOM Look for the GD Bounce $DVN Watch today’s low $OXY Needs a base $TNK Base. Watch 25.60 $SHLS Watch 27.70 $ARRY Basing $ENPH Watch 306 $CISQ Needs to tighten up. $RUN High Flag but sloppy.
- scottrades: $OIH Holding above Friday's low. Not as high above the 8EMA as $XLE.
- Docoof: $TS Trading near the hod (= 29.14) on good volume. —$TS is the 6th biggest holding in the $OIH ETF. Tenaris, based in Luxembourg, is a global supplier of OCTG (Oil Country Tubular Goods) pipe to the oil and gas industry, with an estimated 37% market share globally. Tenaris has manufacturing facilities and sales offices in key oil- and gas-producing regions and has major welded steel operations serving the U.S. and Latin American markets. Sales in the key seamless tubes business are well distributed across the globe.
- champ: @Docoof $OIH $IEO $DVN $OXY $VLO $KMI $PAA....Yes...I'm still holding these energy positions.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY/$QQQ Squeeze before the Meeting $UUP Priced for Perfection $TNX Rejected near yesterday's high $SMH Inverse H&S? $XLE Working but high. $OIH Extended $TAN Working of the 21 EMA $IGV Green but low volume. $ARKK Back above the 50 Day but low volume. $FFTY Mentioned in my morning note $GDX Potential Higher Low #Bitcoin Watch tomorrow for some fireworks. $AMZN Though some highs $GOOGL Filling the gap $MSFT Holding the 100 EMA $NVDA Power Move (Dan added to ATL) $V/$MA Holding the 50 Day $AMD Bought today $ON Not Long enough..lol $ACLS Biggest volume ince 2020 $STLD Great volume $RTX Watch 96.30 $NOC Close to the highs $ENPH Working off the 21 EMA $SPWR Flag $DVN Sold some into strength $OXY Trend is up $SLB Swingers: Move up stops $CVX Creeping up $F Working $GM Working $OLLI Asked about in the forum. Earnings Sept 1
- champ: $OIH $IEO $DVN $OXY....all still look strong and they are hanging around HOD....and the price of Oil had a zig-zag.... but that was just the big-Oil traders, the big boys always keep Re-positioning, their position sizes daily,...... ....just big boys...playing with big $$$$....and many are floating and holding Oil in Tankers.
- champ: $OIH @ $252...HOD...energy ETF...Investment position and for sure this will zig-zag.
- champ: $OIH $IEO $KMI $PAA $DVN....all look strong...hanging around HOD....I'm still holding these swing Investment positions.
- woodman: $XOP $XLE $OIH obviously popping and hopefully we're all participating in those energy type stocks (can almost throw a dart and hit one that is working well), but I'm also still hanging in $XME generally and #Coal particularly. Look also at $TECK, which is itching to bust a move.
- champ: @woodman $XOP $XLE $OIH $XME $TECK #Coal ....On $Teck, I'm also still holding my swing Investment position......and I'm #chasing both $XOP and $OXY this morning.....
- CrazyTrain: @woodman $XOP $XLE $OIH $XME $TECK #Coal all good stuff, I'm focused on trying to ride the trend of $ON $AEHR and $CELH using 21 EMA as my stop for position trades
- maracom: @woodman $XOP $XLE $OIH $XME $TECK #Coal I’ve got some FCX and have been keeping a close eye on $AA and the steel stocks. $XME is basically at the mercy of China news however, and they really started to turn after the China rate cut, so I’m keeping them on a short leash whereas I’m a secular bull on energy and am way overweight there. Coal getting a big bump because Europe can’t find anything else to burn, despite all the best of intentions
- cmbrick: @woodman $XOP $XLE $OIH $XME $TECK #Coal News of OPEC possibly cutting production may have caused an extra boost. $GUSH $XOP swing and day trades have been very lucrative this year.
- woodman: @champ $XOP $XLE $OIH $XME $TECK $Teck $OXY #Coal #chasing - I bought (chased?) $OIH and also bought $TECK this morning. I'm still holding $XOP $XME $SM $SD $SWN $VLO $PBF $AMR $HNRG. (Spread over various accounts.)
- champ: @cmbrick $XOP $XLE $OIH $XME $TECK $GUSH #Coal ....Yes exactly...and that #OPEC News from yesterday is why I'm Overweighted and Chasing in this sector........
- woodman: @champ $XOP $XLE $OIH $XME $TECK $Teck $OXY $SM $SD $SWN $VLO $PBF $AMR $HNRG #Coal #chasing - VanEck Oil Services ETF (OIH®) seeks to replicate as closely as possible, before fees and expenses, the price and yield performance of the MVIS® US Listed Oil Services 25 Index (MVOIHTR), which is intended to track the overall performance of U.S.-listed companies involved in oil services to the upstream oil sector, which include oil equipment, oil services, or oil drilling. This ETF is designed to track the largest 25 U.S.-listed oil service companies.
- champ: #Correction @woodman $XOP $XLE $OIH $XME $TECK $Teck $OXY $SM $SD $SWN $VLO $PBF $AMR $HNRG #Coal #chasing.....$OIH.....is almost the same as $XLE....see their holdings.
- phgruver: @champ $XOP $XLE $OIH $XME $TECK $Teck $OXY $SM $SD $SWN $VLO $PBF $AMR $HNRG #Correction #Coal #chasing Y'all are arguing over the same thing from 2 different sources. VanEck and State Street Global Advisors offer their own versions of, essentially, the same investment. One isn't significantly better/different from the other, so either will produce much the same results. I faced a similar dilemma when I began to feel $QQQ was getting too expensive, so I switched to $XLK. I got a lower price point with substantially the same underlying investment.
- woodman: @vcondry $HAL $SLB - I bought $HAL not long ago. No position in $SLB currently. I also bought $OIH this morning.
- champ: @phgruver $XOP $XLE $OIH $XME $TECK $Teck $OXY $SM $SD $SWN $VLO $PBF $AMR $HNRG $QQQ $XLK #Correction #Coal #chasing.....For me I always Need #positive-reasons to hold, any stock positions or ETF's....I always post #my reasons Why....others can also post their reasons Why..... This is what is going on...... and thats #Exactly-Why we are all here,...is to see #other Forum members reasons Why. LOL
- Lou: @woodman $HAL $SLB $OIH - nice stocks but in that sector I continue to beat the drum for $FTI. Best in class and significantly undervalued.
- Docoof: @Lou $HAL $SLB $OIH $FTI I wrote up a kind of summary (and posted it) of $FTI in response to champ’s request that members post their ideas more often. I of course cited you as a member who found $FTI compelling well before I ever knew about it. If you read it and find anything that is inaccurate or misleading, don’t hesitate to let me know.
- woodman: @Lou $HAL $SLB $OIH $FTI - Thanks, Lou. As a trader in this instance, I'm looking at $HAL's reward to risk, and I see such a big upside if it can get up through the 200d and continue to move up along with the rest of the energy sector, or in this particular case the services sector. My cue is $OIH $SLB. The "hope" is that $HAL follows their path. [I'm already riding others in the oil and gas E&P area].
- Lou: @woodman $HAL $SLB $OIH $FTI - gotcha. Good luck!
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY/$QQQ Choppy around the 21 EMA $UUP Pulled back but still close to the highs $VIX >20 $TNX Waiting for the Fed $XLE Gap and go. $OIH Holding the 100 SMA $DBC Breaking out of the range. $TAN Needs a base $XBI Trying to firm up $SMH Potential Inverse H&S Still in play #Bitcoin Needs a drop in USD $SLB Dan added to the ATL $DVN Still working $XOM Mentioned this morning $CVX Mentioned this morning $HAL Added to the ATL $OXY Uncle Warren’s Trade $HSY A Debeers Special $ENPH Holding the 21 EMA $F Holding the 21 EMA $NVDA Holding the 50 Day $ON In a base. $AMD Needs a base $TSLA Trying to firm up $CELH Nice volume but hard to buy here $AEHR Mentioned in the forum $NOC Holding the 21 EMA
- champ: $OIH $IEO....these energy ETF's turned-up nicely, off of their LOD's.
- champ: $OIH @ $386.12...I did a Spec add Back.
- champ: @scottrades $DVN $DBC $XLE....I'm still holding my swing positions in $DVN and $OIH....and I'm trading around my Core $OIH position.....and $DVN is a hold Investment position and their X-Date is 9/9.
- champ: $GUSH $OIH $XOP....working off of the weekly WTI-Oil report yesterday, that showed a Draw/drop in both Oil and Gasoline supplies.....I'm only holding a small $OIH swing position....all the ETF's are zigZagging..... .......and all the PipeLine names.... are all strong again today.
- bigbartabs: @champ $DVN $DBC $XLE $OIH ... $GUSH and $ERX are my biggest gainers this cycle
- champ: @bigbartabs $DVN $DBC $XLE $OIH........Yes sir, both work...$GUSH $ERX, real nice.
- champ: $OIH $ZIM $TSLA is a add-on $WFC....specs
- champ: Spec...Day-Trade...$OIH...is at $230 and LOD was at $226.66.....and WTI-Oil is at $88.50, down around -$3.50....and both are now dancing around.
- champ: @Docoof $FTI $OIH $XOM #forum-members #Set-ups....#Great post and #Thanks for taking the time to post all of that info, I will take a look...... .....and I have been trading $OIH, however I did not swing.
$FTI is now the fourth biggest holding in the $OIH.
Some recent (Aug 1) news: TechnipFMC ($FTI) has been awarded a significant contract by $XOM affiliate, Esso Exploration and Production Guyana Limited, for the Gas to Energy Project in Guyana. Subj ...
- champ: $OIH...is at $236, this might be #Entry-Timing,....this is an Energy ETF.
- champ: $SSO $TNA $FAS $TQQQ $SSO $OIH $JETS....looks like all are HOD or real close, expect zig-zags.
- indigo1948: @champ $SSO $TNA $FAS $TQQQ $OIH $JETS - tightening my stops on some of these - may swing them but reluctant to hold over the weekend.
- champ: @indigo1948 $SSO $TNA $FAS $TQQQ $OIH $JETS.....#Computerized-Tech-Traders, should have a happy #TGIFriday...... however there is No real trend......because there is just too many TrendS, in play everyDay..... and it is always hard to remember...Who's on first.... .....because Who might be on third base......however I think.... ..............and I'm guessing that this game might go into over-time, however I don't really know how this is going to play-out in the next hour....because they are now bring in a new pitcher....RHRN and it looks like this should or might be a high scoring game.. into #Fridays-close, is my guess....with many rain-delays, with many re-starts. Good Luck!
- champ: $OIH @ $240...HOD, however always expect zig-zags...swing position.
- champ: $XOP @ $131... $GUSH $OIH....the price of Oil is getting a small turn this morning, might continue.
Docoof: #News #Oil $XLE $OIH $XOP
OPEC+ Agrees to Raise Output Next Month at Much Slower Pace
*Group will add 100,000 barrels a day of supply to market
*That’s significantly less than alliance added in July, August (Bloomberg)
OPEC agreed on a productio ...
- BocaRick: $USO $XLE $XOP $OIH all turn red
- champ: $GUSH $OIH $BOIL.. $LNG $DVN $FANG $PXD $CVX $XOM $PBF $DK.....the Energy sector is really strong going into their earnings......and is holding back the Markets and the other sectors.
- Docoof: @champ $GUSH $OIH $BOIL $LNG $DVN $FANG $PXD $CVX $XOM $PBF $DK Do you think there is a rotation back into the energy sector?
- champ: @Docoof $GUSH $OIH $BOIL $LNG $DVN $FANG $PXD $CVX $XOM $PBF $DK,...Yes because they are going into their earnings, however need entry timings in order to hold....because all Bounce moves could zig-zags and we know that this is probably going to be short-term, in this type of Market, in these type of conditions....and short term could be a Day or a week or more....we just don't know....... ......so need to pick-out stocks to run with, to work with...... ...............Watch for Entries.....and home work is required, ahead of time..... meaning which stocks in this sector, report first.....need to know all of the earnings dates.....because these are only Trades....with #Core positions, and with #Trading-positions to work with, around Core positions. .....Class over....#Good-Luck..... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Docoof: @champ $GUSH $OIH $BOIL $LNG $DVN $FANG $PXD $CVX $XOM $PBF $DK #Core #Trading-positions #Good-Luck What a comprehensive, instructive and detailed answer! Thanks, champ!!
- issues: @champ $GUSH $OIH $BOIL $LNG $DVN $FANG $PXD $CVX $XOM $PBF $DK Thank you Champ. I just bought $PXC & $MRO. Holding all the others like $CVX $OIH $XOP etc.
$OIH -- Failed test of 200-day MA
Expanding margin stocks that are falling.
$CNQ -- Breaking 200-day MA. Shortable? Maybe best to wait a bit.
$FANG -- Short on a rally.
$EOG -- Same pattern; same tactic
$MRO -- Testing 200-day MA. Will fail.
$DVN - ...
- Docoof: @cdmdave #GasTax I’m open to correction, but I think it does effect stocks related to $XLE, $XOP, and $OIH—IF, the first sentence of the CNBC link has some truth to it: “Oil prices tumbled on Wednesday amid a push by U.S. President Joe Biden to cut taxes on fuel to cut costs for drivers amid aggravated relations between the White House and the U.S. oil industry.”
- Enrique: @Docoof $XLE $XOP $OIH #GasTax Agreed. Thanks for the post!
- DAN: @Docoof $XLE $XOP $OIH #GasTax Hey guys. I think the issue is mentioning that POTUS is Democrat. I suspect that you cut/pasted text from an article (which is totally fine. In fact, it's encouraged). But everyone is so polarized that mentioning a political party in a post can be problematic. That might seem a bit extreme, but it's actually not. It's just where we are. And...there really is no "value added" by mentioning the political affiliation. I think it's best just left out of everything. Dan
- Docoof: @DAN $XLE $XOP $OIH #GasTax That’s an easy fix. I myself was a bit surprised to see the way the AP inserted the affiliation—it was a cut & paste. But your point is taken and easily accommodated. Thanks, Dan.
- bRobert: @Docoof $XLE $XOP $OIH #GasTax The charts have been setting up for a test of the 50w $XOP $XLE H&S tops Daily bear flags to the underside of the 50d
- DAN: @Docoof $XLE $XOP $OIH #GasTax Yep. Just something to be aware of. Thanks, Docoof.
- Pokersmith: @DAN $XLE $XOP $OIH #GasTax good grief 🙄 ref: political triggers
- Mikev200: @Pokersmith $XLE $XOP $OIH #GasTax HEY! NO CHARLIE BROWN REFERENCES !
- Pokersmith: @Mikev200 $XLE $XOP $OIH #GasTax LOL 🤣 👍👍
- hawk327: @DAN $SPY $DIA $QQQ $FFTY $XLE $XOP $OIH $APA $ARCH $CEIX $AMR $METC $EGY $VET $VTNR Long time member here. Thank you, really enjoy the "extra commentary". Really appreciate the honest analysis. Please do more. Being a veteran, what those guys use to say, you're never going to offend me and if you some how do I'll get over it. Have been in cash, including long term retirement accounts since @SPY dropped below 50 dma in Jan. Great work from you and your team.
- Gmo: @DAN $SPY $DIA $QQQ $FFTY $XLE $XOP $OIH $APA $ARCH $CEIX $AMR $METC $EGY $VET $VTNR Completely agree with your comments! Rant on!
$OIH -- This is broken.
$APA -- Holding up well. This is healthy. Can use work here…and needs to hold above the 50-day MA. I suggested closing this out today. Alert $43.40
$ARCH -- Keep tracking this. It’s for ...
- Doug1: @DAN $SPY $DIA $QQQ $FFTY $XLE $XOP $OIH $APA $ARCH $CEIX $AMR $METC $EGY $VET $VTNR I don't see the video. Hopefully it is just late in getting posted! Thanks
- gmj: @DAN $SPY $DIA $QQQ $FFTY $XLE $XOP $OIH $APA $ARCH $CEIX $AMR $METC $EGY $VET $VTNR Also, unable to find video, aware you were having problems earlier, trust all is well
- Susan: @DAN $SPY $DIA $QQQ $FFTY $XLE $XOP $OIH $APA $ARCH $CEIX $AMR $METC $EGY $VET $VTNR I want not only the last 28 minutes but the first 28! Is there an issue with my computer or is it our web site?
- champ: $CVX, @ $165.90....$XLE $GUSH $OIH.......pick out your targets in this sector and Watch for a Trade-able bounce, at #some-point, down the line, maybe before the End of the Week...but could happen at anytime.... ................be Ready and Waiting, with your Plan.............. .....However the Fed-Set-up... could be after or before Powell, on Wednesday..... The #guessing continues and the next Set-up is #Pending. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Docoof: FWIW $OIH nearing the 50d from above.
- champ: $XLE $GUSH $OIH....on the companies is the Energy sector, it is cheaper for them to do more or less nothing, at the point, no reason for them, to take on any new risk and then get shut-down again. ~~~ The #first thing that the Oil companies would need, they would have to have #new Pipeline contracts, in order to increased their production flows...because they would need to be able to move, their new Oil flows. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Cjauger: @scottrades. Looking at $LNG $XME $OIH thoughts? Energy is ripping I took profits too early. Want to increase exposure
- scottrades: @Cjauger $LNG $XME $OIH I wish the volume on XME was better but LNG and OIH look good still. I'm hearing calls for 150 a barrel Oil. Have you looked at $RRC? Near the highs. and I just posted on $NOV which I think you could watch into the close.
- Cjauger: @scottrades $LNG $XME $OIH $RRC $NOV Yes I have $RRC and added to it today I had $XOP but took profits at $161 on news that Saudi Arabia was going to increase output.
- vcondry: @Cjauger $LNG $XME $OIH have you considered $OXY ?
- Cjauger: @vcondry $LNG $XME $OIH $OXY that looks good too Thank you
$OIH At The Highs
$DBC New High
$ITA Moving through the 200 Day and the 50 Day
$XME At the 50 Day
$XLB Above the 50 Day
$GLD At the 200 Day
$GBTC New Regulatory Framework proposed today, it’s all over the place but worth watching. ...
We note that combined ’23E consensus EBITDA for the 25 OFS stocks in the $OIH has risen by 5% QTD. Despite these upward revisions, the $OIH is still down 2% from its 4/18 peak (= $312.52). We saw similar trends for our 15 OFS stocks under cove ...
- champ: $XOP is HOD and $OIH is following....and everything always looks easy, after the moves, have already happened. .
- jwstich: @champ $XOP $OIH You've got that right!
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Sell off into the close $QQQ Holding the 21 EMA $DIA Back above the 21 EMA $XLE / $XOP Still in an uptrend. $OIH Near the highs $XLU Still holding the 50 Day $GLD Low Flag $SDS / $QID Holding the 50 Day $GBTC Rejection at the 21 EMA. In other News Chipotle Now Accepts BTC and will give you a 10% Discount if you buy with it $AAPL Still have some $AMD Small here $AMZN Good day to sell some $NVDA Needs a Higher High $FB Down on news $XOM Working $AR Great trade $PBT Working well, stagger stops $OXY Holding the 8EMA $EQT Working but extended $LGN Holding the 50 Day $WES New Weekly High $KMI Close to the highs $FLNG Mentioned in the Chart of The Day $TRMD Short base. $CEIX Holding the 21 EMA $EGLE Still ok. $BMY Asked about in the forum
....$XOP $OIH $XLE...plus I'm currently not holding any Energy positions....I was holding these ETF's and other stocks in this sector...along with pipelines...however I'm out for now....and I'm watching closely...for Back-in timings....
...for Examp ...
- bilipi: $OIH overtook the 50 yesterday , is now taking out yesterdays high ...
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Trying to find a floor $QQQ Looking for a trend change $UUP Coming into the 50 Day zone $GLD Slowly creeping up $TLT Watch the underside of the 50 Day $XOP Check out the slope $OIH Above the 50 Day $ARKK Not ready yet $GBTC New Crypto framework gets submitted June 7th $AR No complaints $SU Working $XOM Trending $CVE Same $SHEL Also good. $DVN Flag $MRO Watch 28.75 $COP Working $SD Working $ARLP Black Gold $AMR Inside Day $BTU Back above the 50 Day $CEIX Going sideways $PBT Stagger stops $SBLK Earnings tonight $EGLE Above the slope $GOGL Stagger stops $ZIM Above the 50 Day
bilipi: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $UUP $GLD $TLT $XOP $OIH $ARKK $GBTC $AR $SU $XOM $CVE $SHEL $DVN $MRO $COP $SD $ARLP $AMR $BTU $CEIX $PBT $SBLK $EGLE $GOGL $ZIM ...
... Swooshes , Spikes and Swings ( oh my ! ) .... scary stuff !
For anyone watching , Scott ...
- bilipi: $OIH We've seen this before in others as an ugly setup to even worse ( not necessarily suggesting that here ) . It broke out of descending resistance , establish the 50SMAd and then failed back into the rejected area . Interestingly I see the 8EMA as S1 on my chart now failing ( squinting ) ... 257.63 is becoming more probable if it breaks Mondays low in test ...
- bRobert: @bilipi $OIH Bearish. Daily. H&S. top. potential. 200d. $220. with. break of. 20week. again $HAL. H&S. top. M top. $28. 200d. POTENTIAL with break of. 20w. HARD. STOP
- bilipi: $OIH
- bilipi: $OIH I know how to trade long charts all day l o n g ... those triggers have become internalized . The shorter ones I need practice with . We have a long chart pivot at the 50SMAd and a break above descending resistance , pick yer poison .. 23.6% Fib for a stop level
- bRobert: @bilipi $OIH WEEKLY bounce off 20/50/200w Nice base $380+ Daily $310 with move > 50d
- bRobert: $HAL H&S top WEEKLY $35 neckline - $43 top $8 $27 target 50W with break of the 20W $OIH H&S top Daily /weekly IN MOTION $220 target 200d/50W
- Pokersmith: getting drilled ....see $OIH
- scottrades: @Pokersmith $OIH LOL! He's on fire folks..
- snowbound: @scottrades $OIH I'm glad I'm not a macro economist but that appears to be demand destruction .
- wanda1616: @snowbound $OIH i can tell you my demand has been destroyed !
- wanda1616: @Pokersmith $OIH last hiding place shelled
- snowbound: @wanda1616 $OIH My cruiser bicycle is ready for Spring in the Rockies . I ( me ? ) can actually go without just fine ( and my feet work as well (smile)) . The world , on the other hand , is in a tough spot .
- snowbound: @Pokersmith $APA $OIH Now THAT's a pivot ! ... go Pokersmith ! ( nothing personal , DAN ( sheepish grin ))
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $APA $OIH Put a line under the new uptrend channel for stops
- Pokersmith: @snowbound $APA $OIH reversal pivot yes...off S1 Can she close above the 50 sma ? stay tuned
The investment seeks to replicate as closely as possible, before fees and expenses, the price and yield performance of the Market Vectors? US Listed Oil Services 25 Index. The fund normally invests at least 80% of its total assets in securities that comprise the fund's benchmark index. The Oil Services Index is comprised of common stocks and depositary receipts of U.S. exchange-listed companies in the oil services industry. Such companies may include medium-capitalization companies and foreign companies that are listed on a U.S. exchange. It is non-diversified.Request Video of OIH
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 89,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (89,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!