Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:PGNX)
Old Forum Content for PGNXMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- issues: Morning earnings report expected by $PGNX, so I sold 1/2 today. Added to $RUBI, $PINS (like the website and I see higher highs and higher lows.) and started a $GLOB (What a terrible name. A glob of stock!) Stopped out of remaining small number of shares of $CC and $DWDP. Also tonight earnings expected on $NVEE, so I sold 1/4 position to reduce risk.
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $PGNX Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc.. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=PGNX&clip=110876
$PGNX – really good move today. I would buy this…though with a protective stop.
$WM – what should I do? Downgraded from buy to hold. Put stop is below 97.55.
$KDP – test
$AMZN – very slow drift higher.
$PGNX – Alert $5.27
$STML – Extended, but worth watching for more upside. Alert $14.60
$ARQL – Alert $5.20
$INCY – holding at 50-day MA
$GLYC – pullback buy.
$SAGE – Starting to break out, though not from a solid ...
- spmeyers: @Esther $PGNX looks a lot worse with simple moving averages
- Esther: @spmeyers $PGNX Oh, I would definitely NOT buy here. The tiny position I am holding was the result of temporary madness induced by the suggestion of a friend who manages a hedge fund. My rational was that Its cancer drug Azedra, which had received Fa ...
- Awade3258: $PGNX So PGNX had a BIG move up in Mid-Dec., and then went into a long volatility squeeze. It has since broken out and seems to be channeling quite nicely. Looks like it is right at support for this channel. Thoughts or ideas??
- spmeyers: @Awade3258 $PGNX very tempting, given low volume on the pullback; would need to keep stop tight
- Awade3258: @spmeyers $PGNX Earnings on 3/10... May have to give it a few days to see what happens. Thanks for the thoughts!
- cmac: $PGNX continues its move out of vol sq on healthy volume.
- michaelH: $PETX $PGNX both small cap(risky) biotechs breaking out. Petx looks especially good coming out of a long base
- Bridget: I love seeing a stock I own on the gap up list $PGNX :)
- Bridget: $PGNX I always seem to sell too early, should I be taking profits at $9?
- Bridget: $PGNX above the upper bollinger bands. This is a LT hold for me. Crossfitters like me love their products. Using the 20MA for support. Up 100% since Oct 2014.
- Bridget: Bought $PGNX and $FIT today.
- janner0814: $PGNX consolidating; however, the uptrend is intact.
- Bridget: $PGNX and $GNC both having big days today. Not sure why though.
- jltrader1: The following are this week's top 20 percentage gainers and top 20 percentage losers, categorized by sectors (over $300 mln market cap and 100K average daily volume). This week's top 20 % gainers Healthcare: $RTRX (22.34 51.36%), $ESPR (112.33 51%), $CORT (5.6 40%), $PRTA (38.66 34.84%), $INO (9.09 29.12%), $FOLD (11.61 25.51%), $JUNO (61.53 24.33%), $ATRA (38.78 23.42%), $AKRX (49.03 18.77%), $ITCI (27.64 17.72%) Materials: $GFI (4.36 18.16%) Industrials: $VLCCF (4.98 20.29%) Consumer Discretionary: $CTRP (57.58 31.31%), $QUNR (36.71 28.76%), $TLYS (16.7 27.09%), $CNV (6.65 18.54%) Information Technology: $VTSS (5.34 37.28%), $RALY (12.93 17.65%) Energy: $EXXI (3.83 25.57%), $WLB (29.25 19.34%) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This week's top 20 % losers Healthcare: $RDNT (7.54 -16.13%), $PGNX (6.06 -14.53%), $EPZM (19.91 -13.51%), $NKTR (12.02 -13.46%), $AMRN (2.52 -13.1%) Materials: $MTL (1.15 -25.32%), $SQM (18.86 -15.88%), $CLF (4.3 -12.96%) Industrials: $CVEO (2.41 -17.47%)$$NMM (9.75 -17.16%) Consumer Discretionary: $VNCE (16.77 -19.14%), $WTW (8.6 -17.86%) Information Technology: $DSKY (7.02 -35.12%), $YOKU (13.5 -15.04%), $MTSN (3.99 -14.38%), $HIMX (6.85 -14.16%) Financials: $ASPS (13.33 -25.15%), $EJ (5.1 -14.72%) Energy: $WG (3.07 -45.18%), $HGT (5.79 -13.71%) Hope this information is helpful. Have a great weekend.
- woodman: $PGNX - running up to its 9/29 PDUFA for its chronic pain med.
- woodman: $SLXP/$PGNX - have been doing well of late. They have a 9/29 PDUFA for sNDA of subcutaneous RELISTOR for chronic pain. So, more time to run into the event, though, as Tricia has pointed out, more and more of the PDUFAs are coming earlier. Long SLXP; no position PGNX (but it looks like it wants higher).
- Tim S: Notable earnings before Monday's open $ABFS, $CRNT, $GOGO, $PGNX, SLW
- Tricia: $PGNX - & $SLXP - I lost $ last year on $PGNX ... but I still believe in the tech ..... AD Comm not until March ....... gonna keep on my watch list... Salix, Progenics announce date for Relistor advisory committee Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP +5.2%) and Progenics Pharmaceuticals (PGNX) finally get a date for an Advisory Committee meeting regarding the companies' appeal of the complete response letter the FDA issued for Relistor in OIC for patients with chronic pain.The committee will convene on March 10-11 next year, after which time action on the appeal is expected within 30 days. (PR)Back in June, $SLXP and $PGNX noted that they were "optimistic that with the [help of the] FDA and guidance from the Advisory Committee, a path forward" could be found for the drug.
Stock price for both $SUPN and $PGNX will drop due to shelf filings - they have approved new drugs and need this action to get to launch etc. .
The comedians at $AMRN are going to hire sales force in next 2 weeks and announced launch for Jan 2013 ...
- southern: companies to report before the open: # $EAT, $OSIS, $AIT, $BGG, $SRI, $VPHM, $CTB, $ATK, $CCOI, $CNQ, $FUN, $GOLD, $ITG, $JRCC, $MFC, $NJR, OMG, $RDEN, $RGLD, SLE, $USPH, $ZEUS, $KOP, $MINI, $NOG, $BKR, $BR, $MHR, $PGNX, $AXAS, $CAAS, $FXCM, $KRO, $MKL, $SSRI, $THI, $WEN, $ACCO, $ADY, $AG, $AMCX, $BDC, $HNR, $HWCC, $KSS, $LIWA, $MPW, $RDNT, $WIN, KITD, $SNSS, $RRGB, $AAP, $TK, $TNK, $TSEM, $TUC, $CAE, and $NVO
- woodman: $SLXP - its partner, $PGNX, on this drug (Relistor) is down 43%. It's a lesson about holding these FDA approval stocks through the decision. I'm thankful to have unloaded $PGNX on Thursday near its pre-approval high. Generally speaking, selling before the approval news has been successful. I got caught on $HZNP where I ignored my plan and held through the decision. Bad move on my part. While my $PGNX gain more than offset my $HZNP loss, it still taught me a lesson.
- woodman: PGNX/SLPX @Tricia - Hi @Tricia, are you in one or both of these? I'm in $PGNX and actually have an okay profit at this time. The PDUFA for their drug, Relistor, is tomorrow. Of course, as it works out, I now have to be at an all day conference tomorrow and won't be able to trade, so I'm pondering how to handle it. In any event, I'm wondering what your thoughts about this/these are in terms of approval and price leading up/through the decision. Thanks very much and I really appreciate all your biopharma posts. (Also thanks for all your comments yesterday about $HZNP and $AMRN which I didn't see until late last night.)
- Tricia: $PGNX @Woodman - very small positon in $PGNX -- will add after approval and settle of price .... slpx is too thin for me .. :>
- woodman: $PGNX - sadly life/career is intervening here. B/c I'm not around tomorrow and can't trade through the day, I can't risk holding this beyond today into tomorrow's approval decision. I'm taking my 18% profit and getting out before the close. I do think it will get approval, but without the ability to sell the news when it hits, which seems to be the pattern these days, I have to get out today. Good luck to @Tricia and the rest of you in this one.
$PGNX SLPX - PDUFA subq chronic pain med - Relistor - reopened $PGNX and SLPX - small positions - I expect approval..
AD Comm - July 26 -
$THR - Dr. Scotto is the forum expert on this one.... any advice? the drug is for macular adhesion ...
- Tricia: $HZNP : look at this chart.... another July 27 pdufa for Lodotra or Rayos for $RA - rheumatoid arthritis , not a blockbuster but a solid source or revenue .... ( the drug is a slow release version of the steroid, prednisone. With more complete pivotal phase $III data presented recently, the drug showed impressive efficacy and a slightly safer profile than even the placebo group. another biopharma seemingly immune to the market swings that is building a @ww francchise for the proprietary drug Duexis - see article http://tiny.cc/78rjgw Horizon Pharma teams up with Covidien for US, and Gruenthtal for Latin America for I think this will continue to run up before PDUFA ...... July 26 aand 27 PDUFA's for $PGNX, $VVUS, $AMRN, and HZPN ....... remember that Arna it's big moves about a month ago..... yes I am holding all 4 of these as I need new clothes for the new car Hywflier found for me
04/27/2012 $PGNX FDA moves decision date by 3 months to July 27
04/27/2012 $SLXP FDA decision on RELISTOR on July 27
04/26/2012 $AMGN FDA issues Complete Response Letter for addnl. indication of XGEVA
04/25/2012 $FURX F ...
AIRV AIZ $AMSF BECN $BRO COST $ELNK PROJ RX SJI $AAWW ABMD $AFFX AGN AIPC ANF BIG BR CELL CITP COGT CSCO $DBD DCTH $DMND DW $ENS ENTG $EQR ERII $GHDX GPS $GTXI GXDX GYMB HOMB $HPY ISLN $IVC JACK $KLIC KNL $M MANH MEND MKSI $MMS NCR NDN NEWP $NUS ODS ...
|Stock Price||$USD 4.85|
Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and commercializes therapeutics for patients suffering from cancer and related conditions.Request Video of PGNX
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 7th, 2019 - 2019 Q3 Earnings
- November 8th, 2019 - 2019 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 173.19 65.13%
- $USD 46.75 59.44%
- $USD 28.07 59.32%
- $USD 6.52 -52.39%
- $USD 6.68 -51.32%
- $USD 21.92 -48.49%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 65,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (65,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!