Pyxus International Inc. (NYSE:PYX)
Old Forum Content for PYXMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $PYX I like gentle flag pullbacks in very bullish charts. Trigger >$31+ Long term hold. $48 Longer term 50% upside for patient holders. Traders come and go
Look at $MELI I've held this stock for a $200 .60% move . $MDB . $75 . move 100% $PYX 150% . Many others. Multi month moves. Never used an intraday for decision making.
- shoredriver: @bRobert $AMZN $NFLX $AAPL $GOOGL $FB $MELI $MDB $PYX ....Well said.....
- bRobert: $CGC . I guess my buy did the trick. Need follow up demand to build some momentum and get the short squeeze rack to take it up a notch. Look for pin action in $PYX . $CRON others. Even $TLRY . The share structure of TLRY keeps the shorts at bay. VERY SMALL FLOAT . High premiums to short. I would not want to be short. A positive announcement of any sort eg deal with a beverage company will send these shares back up to the moon.
- bRobert: $PYX Looking for this to start creeping up to $35 on route to $48 + . target 1 . Overweight
- bRobert: $PYX . higher high. Walking up C&H breakout + Short squeeze 33% = . $$$$$$
- bRobert: @shoredriver $TLRY The safe bet is on the reaction/pin action in $CGC $PYX. others It won't take much to push to give them the momentum to go MUCH higher. OR look for entries on big dips.
- bRobert: $PYX .Daily MACD cross . $48+ . c&h . Long from $12.50 . Pin action tomorrow. Gutter ball or strike. Will wait for a pb/bounce above a breakout to ADD. 50% . Upside. You don't have to be super early for a move of this magnitude. Get on at a later stop once you know you're on the right train going north.
- bRobert: $PYX . This is one of those rare occasions where the Daily chart has less drama and is more reassuring than the WEEKLY. You don't see this too often. Huge upside Overweight. Already a . double. A four bagger in the making .
- bsafriet: @bRobert $PYX Hope you are right! I sold at the close ahead of $TLRY’s E/R on concern that a stinky report would bar the entire group. I’ll but back after the dust settles tomorrow. I’m perplexed why $TLRY is up a/h’s after the hudge miss. Estimates for revenues were all over the map and what has been quoted was on the low end. Management does not give any meaningful guidance - although hey did say in the call that they expect 2019 revenue to be 3x 2019.
- phgruver: @bsafriet $PYX $TLRY Considering that, on 3/1/19, $TLRY closed at $79.51, it doesn't seem to be up very much. In fact, given the selloff that began in Oct. 2018, $TLRY seems to be bouncing along the bottom, testing support. Even with all the hype, it's not something I'd be interested in.
- bRobert: $TLRY Reports Monday atc. Pin action Tuesday Strike or gutter ball. $PYX $CGC $CRON $TLRY ALL long term holds. TLRY the smallest position right now. $CGC and $PYX have very bullish charts. Just waiting for a match.
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON Sounds like your a buy and holder with stock positions. Is that correct? You give beyond excellent posts on multi stocks you watch. Must be in the select mutual fund business, only the best of best with many holds. I read all and partake in a few and sure appreciate your work and efforts providing this info on a daily bases. Thank you for the helps.
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON I appreciate your kind words. I prefer to find stocks that have WEEKLY charts that technically project large gains and then park some $$$. eg $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM Adding on pb/bounces. I also have a growing portfolio of spec stocks that have really outperformed. Many are in short squeezes and or niche areas. The investments are small to cope with the higher volatility. All of my big 5 cannabis stocks started that way (IIPR)
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM In process of developing my process as Dan said in weekend video. My big difficulty is patience, buy to early then stopped out. Will start looking/learning Weekly charts watch and learning this process. Thanks
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM It is a process. Also you have to develop a trading scheme that fits you best. I don't like or have the time to trade consistently in short time frames. I try and trade longer trends, up or down. In a non trending market that's chopping people up, I stand aside and wait. another suggestion is to make smaller initial entries and try to time them to bounces off the lower end of a trading channel or on a pullback bounce AFTER a breakout. I don't like to chase breakouts. If you do, very small with a plan of adding on a pb/bounce that confirms the breakout.
- bRobert: $PYX Small and big cup&h . My cups runeth over soon $34+/$46 technical targets Very long.
- bRobert: $PYX breakout. Adding on pb. Overweight from $12+ entry. $42 target 1
- bRobert: $PYX Short squeeze continuation 37% Classic c&h $42.50+ MACD Nice fresh cross
- Kasey: $ACB, $CARA, $CRBP, $HEXO, $NTEC, $PYX, $MJ, $TCNNF, $CNTTF, $APHA, $TLRY, $GWPH, $OGRMF, $CGC, $NBEV @scottrades, What a "Value Add" by Dan, to have @ScotTrades. Great weekly videos and also, lately increasing tweets re: pertinent info intraday. Thank you.
- scottrades: @Kasey $ACB $CARA $CRBP $HEXO $NTEC $PYX $MJ $TCNNF $CNTTF $APHA $TLRY $GWPH $OGRMF $CGC $NBEV Thanks Kasey!! Appreciate the shout out.
- bRobert: @bRobert $NXST $GTN $SBGI $sbgi $SFIX $WLL $WLL $WLL $EOG $BA $BA $BA $FLT $FLT $FLT $FANG $JPM $UGAZ $RARX $TME $SLCA $SLCA $SLCA $NXST $NUGT $NUGT $JNUG $NUGT $EXP $BA $USO $TKR $FANG $FANG $FANG $FTSI $LBRT $ACB $CARA $CRBP $HEXO $NTEC $PYX $MJ $TCNNF $CNTTF $APHA $TLRY $GWPH $OGRMF $CGC $NBEV $ACB $CARA $CRBP $HEXO $NTEC $PYX $MJ $TCNNF $CNTTF $APHA $TLRY $GWPH $OGRMF $CGC $NBEV $NVDA $NVDA $NVDA $BA $TMO $ILMN #11 #Spec-Swing #YTDL #Entry-Timing #Bounce-Candidate #Oil-Fracker They are all too extended for a good risk reward trade. There are no shortages of stocks with great chart set ups offering good entries and very favorable risk rewards. Keep track of this group and patiently wait to see if better opportunity presents itself. eg HMOS . Be selective especially in a market probing the top of a range.
- bRobert: $CGC $PYX Just great classic set ups on the firing line. HIGH upside $75/$42 respectively.
- bRobert: $PYX trigger soon with . MACD cross and print >$28.75 $CGC also close MACD cross and >$48.30 $IIPR Just hold it. Sleep soundly
- PJMR11: @bRobert $PYX $CGC Need to be patient with PYX as the bid/ask spreads are wide and it moves quickly. Need to be prepared to hold through big downturns.
- GOOSE: TRADES: $PYX STO 3/15/19 30.0 CALLS @1.00 $HIIQ STO 3/15/19 PUTS @1.30 Want to own the stock a little cheaper.
- bRobert: Cannabis shorts. Different than Bermuda shorts. $PYX 33% short $CGC 45% $TLRY 39% What am I missing There should be a warning label like cigarettes
- bigbartabs: @bRobert $PYX $CGC $TLRY ... Cannabis shorts different than Bermuda shorts. Yes. Much itchier.
- bRobert: @bigbartabs $PYX $CGC $TLRY 100% hemp.
- bRobert: $PYX Huge move C&H Now glazed. Classic Not a pre K. rendition. Overweight for a while. Will add with trigger >$27.50 $42+ measured move target I've been waiting very patiently ;)
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $PYX 3/15/19 STO 25.0 PUTS @2.16 Thank you @Bridget just a different expiration. ;>)
- GOOSE: $PYX Why when this stock goes up, the price of the Put goes up. I got 2.16 premium when the price of the stock was 26.57. Now the price of the stock is 27.37, and the premium for the Put is 2.70. What!!!
- rah: @GOOSE $PYX - Best guess is you were looking at the $25 CALL (not the put). The price of the 3/15/19 $25 Call, at the time near your post, was about $2.70. It happens. rah
- bRobert: $CGC $PYX $TLRY Quiet consolidation / decreased volatility is a good prelude to higher prices. Long term holds. trading around a core.
- michaelH: @bRobert $CGC $PYX $TLRY you still like pyx? Took quite a hit and now has some serious resistance!
- bRobert: $PYX I will add > $27.80 C&H target $42 Long from below. Full tank of gas for road trip north
- bRobert: @michaelH $CGC $PYX $TLRY still like it. In at $12. Patient.. Will add on flag/c&h . trigger. Then Stop <27.40
- bRobert: $CGC $TLRY $PYX $CRON I mentioned early in the week that the price action and chart set up was favoring a substantial bullish move and that is starting to play out. Very high upside targets await with FOLLOW THROUGH. The pieces are in place $CGC $57/$75 $TLRY $88/$120 $PYX $42 $CRON $27 + (with flag trigger, NO longer time frame targets on the charts right now. This will change with a move) As always, position size is key to start. Scale in with confirmation on pb/bounces Long term holds. Trading around a core .
- bRobert: $TLRY update Had a range breakdown 82.7 - 81 = $2 81 - 2 =$ 79. measured move Nothing wrong in the big picture. The stock never moved >$83 breakout line. Let it regroup. Sideways consolidation is fine $CGC $CRON $PYX All behaving .
- bsafriet: @bRobert $CGC $PYX $TLRY $CRON I finally opened a starting position in $PYX Yesterday and will add to full position with continuation move. IF move stalls, I’ll add short calls, but only if mo stalls. Long $CGC, $TLRY, and $CRON from below. Thanks for continuing to post this one and drawing our attention to it. I appreciate your sharing your insights and experience here with us! Best wishes!
- bRobert: $PYX setting up for the next zig to nhs
- PJMR11: @bRobert $PYX Waiting for this to drop to mid to low 26s. Will restore my starter position at that time. Traded this for nice profits since the beginning of year.
- bRobert: @PJMR11 $PYX Acting very well. Slowly setting up for the next level.. $42+ long term target
- bRobert: $CGC $$PYX $TLRY $CRON Bullish high performance tuning work going on in the garage. Preparing for long North East road trip
- jr3345: @bRobert $CGC $PYX $TLRY $CRON Definitely March Madness
- bRobert: @jr3345 $CGC $PYX $TLRY $CRON What's not mad is that it is a multi billion/trillion dollar business in the making Just out of the womb. .
- bRobert: $PYX Added C&H in motion Short squeeze $42 MMT OVERWEIGHT Stock/calls
- bRobert: $PYX $30.50 intra ay chart target
- rverkamp: $PYX squeezing on 1m chart
- bRobert: $PYX . C&H . set up . + . short squeeze . = . $$$$$ . Trigger > . $27.50 . $42 . MMT
- GOOSE: TRADES: Delayed $PYX BTO STOCK @25.33 $PBYI STO 3/1/19 29.0 CALLS @1.03 $NIO BTO STOCK @9.03
- bRobert: $CGC $CRON $TLRY $PYX I like the price action. CGC . little hammer/double bottom. $TLRY . very quiet. Huge wedge set up $120+ $PYX . Short squeeze/C&H . Nothing not to like unless you don't own any . Add > $27.50 . $42 . MMT $CRON .. Low volume consolidation. so far. LONG term hold. That's my time frame for this Holding from single digits
- bRobert: $PYX . Alert set $27.560 . $30+ . short term with trigger . . $42 . longer term
- bRobert: $PYX . Strong set up in motion . Very transparent trade.
- PJMR11: @bRobert $PYX Waiting until $27.60 to add
- bRobert: @scottrades $ESNT I'm looking for substantial upward moves in $CGC $TLRY $PYX $AMRS shortly. Very subtle bullish price action. last week. $CRON WEEKLY flag has my attention. $30 flag trigger target. Long term hold via 2020 LEAP calls and BPS. Risk reversal credit . spread . Holding from single digits.
- bRobert: @scottrades $VFF I have a small position entered on the WEEKLY and flag breakouts. Took a lot off the table based on the trajectory of the chart.. Small compared to my position in the big 3 and $IIPR. also focused on $PYX Already a double. Setting up for anther 100%
- bRobert: $KSHB . Long term hold. MACD cross. WEEKLY base in place for next level. $9+ $PYX . Doing nothing wrong. Short squeeze continues $AMRS . Watching to add. $9.5 . short squeeze when momentum . picks up
- bRobert: $PYX . Cup needs a handle. and some glazing. $42 mm target with sustained move > $27.50
- bRobert: $PYX . I will be adding with on a trigger move > . $27.50. ,Stop just below. $42+ . MMT . I am long from $12/$12.50 .
$PYX This short squeeze(32% short last count) is behaving very well . 100%+ in less than a month. and all we get is a small flag/handle pullback on low volume.
(27.50 - 12 ) 27.50 = $43 There is symmetry in nature and to thi ...
- bRobert: $TLRY $PYX I am overweight both on my trading position around a core holding . Excellent low risk add on $TLRY yesterday. Looking for follow through. $TLRY. Going to $40 or $110 on a technical basis from this right squeeze. Leaning high. $PYX. $50+. Possibility. Baby steps.
- PJMR11: @bRobert $TLRY $PYX I am with you on both of these. Also overweight on APHA
- PJMR11: $PYX Pulling back a little. Thinking about adding 1/2 position.
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $PYX BTO STOCK @25.88 A little. Tight rein.
- bRobert: $PYX . Looking for swing > HOD . $27.50 . Measured move acquired. I expect some consolidation/backfilling . right handle formation ./trigger C&H . target $52. That's the script. Hopefully not too much bad improvisation. You know these actors can be very temperamental.
- bRobert: $PYX . higher high today. No lower lows on this run so far. Keep raising trailing stops to prior LOD or just under, as a suggestion . Keeps you in the trade but locks in profit
- bRobert: $PYX . Circular logic Looking for the short squeeze to continue. and eventually complete a nice semi circle. on the daily. Long from $12 . Will add prn . on pb/b
- scottrades: @bRobert $PYX Finally got some of this today. Thanks for the continued posts!
- bRobert: $TLRY . Very perky. Looking for squeeze breakout. $PYX . Working. Higher high next
- Motorman: @bRobert $TLRY $PYX starting to breath ;)
- bRobert: $PYX . higher high. $27.50 . next target
- bRobert: $PYX . $27.50 . target close
- bRobert: $PYX . I have been adding to this short squeeze/flag trigger. Trailing stops as always. Double from here to $50+ . with a good wind at our backs.
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $PYX BTO STOCK a starter @25.69 Still looking to add to $HIIQ & SLDB on a pull back.
- PJMR11: $PYX $APHA Continue strong into the last hour
- bRobert: $PYX Continues to print higher highs/lows Symmetry in motion as the right side of this pattern completes. Many shorts trapped in this semicircular web and being devoured warm by the merciless preying longs.
- bRobert: @scottrades $PYX My pleasure. Communal knowledge hub. . Passing around the cannabis stock pipe.
- bRobert: $PYX Still a short squeeze Flag $28+ Higher long term One domino at a time
- bRobert: $PYX moving HIGH targets . Short squeeze $HEAR phase 2 Major short squeeze potential with phase 3
- bRobert: $PYX $27.50 SOON $42 + LONG TERM
- bRobert: $CGC $TLRY $CRON I like the relatively subdued action. $CGC consolidation and small reversal pattern JAN - present area $58 mm target from the reversal. Neckline $50+ Long the bunch. $PYX short squeeze. Long from $12 Holding with a loose trailing stop
- bRobert: $PYX higher close . Flag trigger $27.50 mm target 1 C&h like gets us to $32+ Big reversal $42 (potential neckline $27.50) Baby steps. One domino at a time
- bRobert: $PYX Up 7.5% . on 3x volume. 12% short TWENTY. FIVE DAYS TO COVER. Shares could easily double from here. Trialing stops and position size important
- bRobert: @scottrades $IRBT #ShortSqueeze $CLF $PYX $HEAR $CGC $OSTK $GH $AMRS $PLSE $MDGL Here are a few more with claustrophobic shorts.
- KeepTheDough: @bRobert $PYX not sure what you mean "will add prn"? I searched abbreviation page, no PRN mentioned. Is it print (prn)?
- bRobert: Participating in a number of short squeezes or possibilities of . $PYX $HEAR $CGC $OSTK $GH $AMRS $PLSE $MDGL A record for me Watching for follow through.
- bRobert: $PYX Flag trigger $27+ mm target Still very long shorts 32% Atomic wedgie in motion
- bRobert: $PYX working its way to $27.50 flag target . Beautifully drawn reversal or c&h like pattern triggered on daily Nov to present . $32+ mm target. I see another larger pattern forming once the current flag pattern completes. The larger reversal pattern would have a neckline $27.5 . Head $12 (27.5 - 12) 27 = $42 .50 Baby steps. this trade started for me as a double bottom trade at $12.50 The dominos kept dropping and triggering more and more bullish patterns short squeeze = $$$$$$ New WEEKLY MACD cross. More upside to this move. Ultimately, old highs may be tested. Hope you were able to take advantage
- Motorman: @bRobert $PYX Yes, in at 18, couple of weeks ago, thanks!
- bRobert: @Motorman $PYX Lambo mutual fund
- KeepTheDough: @bRobert $PYX Thank you, I sold little few days back and added back when triggered.
- bRobert: $PYX flag. Watching for trigger. Continuation short squeeze Long
- efrain007: @bRobert $PYX Looks like it has support 9ema on the hourly. Tempted to buy a little.
- bRobert: @sierramp $HEAR Expected to see some selling at the 200d. What happens next is more interesting. Look at $PYX relationship with the 200d prior to short squeeze romp. Very similar set up As always, let the price action guide you .. This was the expected move, Still winning the battle.. Maybe bring more shorts to the battle. We will see
- bRobert: $PYX Preparing. $27 mm target with flag . Long will add prn
- bRobert: $PYX starting a little move. I have never owned more short squeezes at the same time. Alerts and stops are key. $CGC reports tonight. Make sure you are comfortable swinging cannabis related positions . Any stink could rub off for little while. but could set up a better trade 59er etc.
- bRobert: $PYX Let it suck in more shorts . Then go higher
- bRobert: $PYX Dip done
- bRobert: $PYX Looking for higher high. Short squeeze continuation. Trailers
|Stock Price||$USD 14.83|
Alliance One International Inc is engaged in purchasing, processing, packaging, storing and shipping of leaf tobacco and other consumer tobacco products.Request Video of PYX
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 1st, 2019 - 2020 Q1 Earnings
- August 8th, 2019 - 2020 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 9.55 6.49%
- $USD 59.67 5.69%
- $USD 35.53 -2.12%
- $USD 14.83 -21.90%
- $USD 77.38 -5.24%
- $USD 47.94 -3.85%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 63,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (63,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!