Old Forum Content for RHMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $RH bounce
- bRobert: $RH 7d to cover. Long from below.
- bRobert: $RH Watching pullback to 50d/gap fill. My lead to good setup with patience
- bRobert: $RH "touch and go" with 50d soon. Opportunity knocks then. High targets Patience. Following
- mopick: @bRobert $RH, will $130 hold?? Tariff issue killing these furniture people.
- bRobert: $LL going higher. $RH next zig watch. 50d catching up after consolidation.
- bRobert: $MLHR Huge pop last week on earnings/orders.$W $RH Not done yet. Watching for better entry/add
- bRobert: $LEN .Blow out numbers on top/bottom line. As I said yesterday, the COMPANIES are fine, the STOCKS are in trouble. Until sock buying sentiment/perceptions changes this dichotomy will persist. $Z $HD $LOW , and housing related discretionary have outperformed . $WSM $RH $W . I will be watching $MHK $LL $BECN $TREX $OC and others for positive pin action.
$TRHC – up 56% since Feb. Should take some profits.
$TWTR – up 15% from when we took some off the table. Trading in fractions works!!!
$YY – still in consolidation here. No rush.
$NSC – rails are squeezing on ...
- Robert1965: @Reif99 $RH $PLAY $CRSP Shorted $RH at 158.00 yesterday hard trade only went above 158.58, once BTC at 153.75, only there for seconds $PLAY remained steady all day.
- Reif99: $RH and $CRSP didn't give me an entry. Sold $PLAY right after the open, just got stopped out for a small loss.
- Junior1: @Robert1965 $RH @DAN with it's big move stalled out, it looks prime for a Bear Call Spread.
- sgiseller: $RH risen from the dead and beyond Up $25 in pre market
- DAN: $RH -- last night I mentioned the potential of a big short squeeze on RH. That's happening.
- sierramp: @DAN $RH 96.64% short, wow!
- debeers: @DAN $RH -The earnings reported prior to the SS. Were you in it?
- DAN: @sierramp $RH Shortsqueeze.com has 42% of the float short. 10 days to cover.
- DAN: @debeers $RH Nope. I typically don't hold over earnings. I just bought some this morning. I love squeezing shorts. Good times.
- sierramp: @DAN $RH Vastly different number from Morningstar but still significant. Thanks for the link @Dan.
- debeers: @DAN $RH - I think the shorts already got a hernia lifting the RH catalog.........
- coldevinc: @DAN $RH What is it? MIssed that one. What a rocket!!!!
- Junior1: @DAN $RH If volume is 10x the average... is it still 10 days to cover?
- Robert1965: @DAN $RH have you sold today's position
- bigbartabs: @DAN $RH ... do you find shortsqueeze.com to be a good value?
- DAN: @Robert1965 $RH YEs.
- Reif99: $RH and $PLAY may be ripe for shorts tomorrow, after monster days (>3 STD DEV) post earnings. Both finished near the high of the day, though, so it's not automatic. $CRSP may bounce after a 10% drop on news that at least some think is overblown. Hovering right above the 50 DMA.
- shoredriver: $RH record first qtr numbers out...up nicely
$RH – Popping out of a squeeze.
$WRLD – Support at $110. Forming right side of base.
$ALRM – Working.
$NTNX – Alert $60.10
$NTES – trying to pick the bottom? Too much resistance overhead. Won’t be able ...
- Tlluride: $RH, good earning and strong guidance, up 20% this am.
- edsnet: $rh Does the forum recommend a stop loss or a trailing stop loss. I haven't used stops yet.
- Henry: @edsnet $rh Stop Loss Trailing stops are better when a stock is moving with irrational exuberance.
- edsnet: @Henry $rh thank you.
- nestorsch1: @edsnet $rh good morning. I’m quite new but I’d say you should use trail stops so that you can capture gains as the trend keeps moving up on a stock that has a defined trend. You use stops when you need a tight out on a position that you don’t know what way is going to go. More importantly, you always use stops. Dan says a trade is not done until you added a stop order to the trade you just executed. It’s your way to manage risk. I hope this helps.
- bRobert: $RH . double bottom trade from $85. Consolidation of huge move from $45 to $100+ . Very high short interest. Target 1 $125 . Earnings late March.
- bRobert: $RH set up target $125
- bRobert: $RH handle ready to initiate liftoff. Long calls Target $125
- bRobert: $RH flag . trigger >105 . Target $125
- bRobert: $RH flag Target $125 Long calls from below. Add/start on flag trigger
- bRobert: $RH Target $125 Long calls
- bRobert: $RH Going higher Target $125
- bRobert: $RH Target 1 $125 . Long calls
- bRobert: $RH Target $125 Long calls
- bRobert: $LL $RH Like both.
- bRobert: $RH Weekly Target $125 Low risk /high reward with stop.
- bRobert: $RH Long calls Stop raised above break even Target $125
- bRobert: $RH weekly my chart. Long leap calls
- bRobert: $RH low risk entry. Gap filled. Long calls
- bRobert: $RH Low risk entry. Target $125
- bRobert: $RH Gap filled.. Expect reversal . Now will watch for it. Target $125
- tri2insite: @bRobert $RH looks like it could just as well keep falling. For me it's unpredictable. Why not drop to 70?
- bRobert: @tri2insite $RH It could, but I don't think it will. I'm using the weekly chart. All I see is a low volume pullback filling a gap My position is from well below with a substantial profit. I have appropriate risk management if I'm wrong from this area. .
- bRobert: $RH sideways action teasing up/down. will resolve soon. rising 50d closing in
- bRobert: $RH still squeezing
- Bridget: $RH is currently squeezing here. High short interest and near the all time high.
- bRobert: $RH Squeeze Looking to add nLong leap calls
13. $RH – “Buy? Seems to have momentum.” Does have good momentum and outperforming S&P. Prefer it to be coming out of base...and this isn’t it. But uptrend is intact. Support around $93. Last 3 quarters have been go ...
- bRobert: $RH Weekly flag. daily squeeze . Target $120
- bRobert: $RH ADDED call spreads to long call position. Squeezing . Target $120
- bRobert: $RH Squeezing. Setting up low risk entry. Volatile. High targets. Holding stock. Not for the squeamish.
- bRobert: $RH Long term holding stock. Target $125
- bRobert: $RH Pullback after earnings beat yesterday. Looking for resumption uptrend. Target $125
- Bridget: $RH is moving higher after earnings. new 52 week high.
- bRobert: @Bridget $RH $125 . target from weekly
- debeers: $RH-report on deck.Haven't decided to hold over earnings but that is a decision that i don't have to make today. Previously the shorts got taken to the cleaner. $BA-So last week Boeing learned it had to fix the flaws in its tanker system. Was that a surprise to anyone?? Today its up another $7. Boeing keeps going.
- debeers: @bRobert $W -acted much better than my $RH so i traded in the $RH for $OC
- bRobert: @debeers $W $RH $OC OC is one of my favorites. Even before it became popular. Followed Buffet
- Motorman: $RH Good ER 21% pop
- bRobert: @Motorman $RH You're their best customer. But how do you fit the armoire in your Lambo?
- Motorman: @bRobert $RH ;)
- DrScience: $RH popped on guidance yesterday AH, and this morning's upgrades at Deutsche Bank and Citi helping push the stock higher.
- bRobert: $RH Strong. Top of range.
- bRobert: $RH Stalking RH for redeployment trading position. (closer to rising 50d)
- bRobert: $RH nh
- bRobert: $RH Seems magnetic north is pulling this to $100.. My only complaint is that I don't own more.
- thehook1: $RH starting post earnings run....me thinketh
- debeers: @thehook1 $RH -R U lithping?
- ab3250: $RH - new high - short squeeze?
- DAN: @ab3250 $RH Looks like it might be squeezing. Haven't been watching that one...but momentum is picking up...wish volume was.
- bRobert: $DG . $DLTR . $RH nh's. Select brick and mortar is not dead
- ab3250: $RH - might be having a short squeeze
- surfer2211: $RH $RH appears about to break out and punish the shorts again. If it gets above $75:25, would appear next level is $80.
- Argyle: $RH Started a position on $RH (specialty retail, I know...). Been tracking it for a while. Made money on the last pull back. Hoping to take it to 65-66. Setting a tight stop at 54.76. Earnings 9/6.
- bRobert: $RH Short squeeze continues. This could run quite a bit higher. Raising trailing stops
- Sher: Just FYI… Short interest recap on a few forum stocks (insomnia entertainment): $RES – 57% - 16 DTC $AAOI – 53.76% - 4 DTC (days to cover); $LITE (for comparison) – 9.9% - 3.7 DTC $CRR – 52.36 – 12 DTC $SHAK – 52.09% - 13.8 DTC $CZR – 45.97% - 16 DTC $NTNX – 45.89% - 3.5 DTC $LGIH - 43.57%$ - 20.9 DTC UBNT – 42.06% - 17 DTC $RH – 41.46% - 4.5 DTC $NVDA – 26% decrease in short interest – Now negligible… $JBLU – 12% decrease – Negligible $BX – 11% decrease - Negligible $JD – Negligible
- Bridget: $RH new 52 week high
- bRobert: $RH Weekly chart potential target $100
- Bridget: #Notes: $XLK - health care bill dead $HUM $CI $AET $UNH down, but $ACHC holding nicely $IBM - reports after hours $JNJ - bullish engulfing $CZR - breakout, $MGM also looks good $EROS - breakout $TRU - breakout to new high $V - making a run along with $PYPL, ER on 7/20 $RTN - has room to run, ER 7/27 $FB - new highs with many other tech stocks $TTMI - close to new high $RH - another new 52 week high $JD - W pattern $HCC - #ipo working $TRVG - working $AYX - ipo working $CMG - getting crushed again on news
- Argyle: $RH I don't have the nerve to jump in and everyday it seems to go higher. Hmm...
- Robert1965: $RH did Dan do a video on this it one that has gone started up since 6/1
- audrina0904: @Sher $SGY $RES $LCI $SHAK $ACIA $CZR $BOOT $ASPS $CRR $AAOI $BOFI $GNC $FRED $UBNT $MNKD $HOS $RH $BGFV $SPKE $SSI $BANC $CAR $NTNX $SRG $JCP Wow, I have been trading $RES each time it would tag the 200dma and its been successful...Amazing to me that I completely ignored the fact that it is so universally shorted...I was just trading probability...If Oil breaks out of this duldrum, I may make $RES a core so to speak.
- Sher: Forgive my lack of spreadsheet skills! Top 25 short interest stocks - 6-27-17 Exchge. / Short Int./ Float / Outstanding $SGY - NYSE 59.78% 967K 20.00M $RES - NYSE 57.72% 57.83M 217.78M $LCI - NYSE 52.86% 27.90M 37.23M $SHAK - NYSE 50.61% 18.37M 25.69M $ACIA - Nasdaq 47.95% 16.96M 38.64M $CZR - Nasdaq 47.47% 54.23M 148.72M $BOOT - NYSE 47.44% 12.81M 26.55M $ASPS - Nasdaq 47.00% 9.18M 18.43M $CRR - NYSE 46.99% 19.82M 27.14M $AAOI - Nasdaq 46.51% 17.92M 19.00M $BOFI - Nasdaq 45.66% 55.79M 63.39M $GNC - NYSE 44.46% 66.44M 68.40M $FRED - Nasdaq 44.34% 35.58M 38.05M $UBNT - Nasdaq 43.11% 22.94M 80.27M $MNKD - Nasdaq 42.71% 60.42M 101.01M $HOS - NYSE 42.33% 31.39M 36.77M $RH - NYSE 42.17% 30.72M 33.15M $BGFV - Nasdaq 40.82% 20.63M 22.15M $SPKE - Nasdaq 40.58% 5.53M 6.49M $SSI - NYSE 40.55% 23.47M 27.35M $BANC - NYSE 40.00% 46.08M 49.98M $CAR - Nasdaq 39.40% 82.26M 84.24M $NTNX - Nasdaq 39.30% 31.34M 49.23M $SRG - NYSE 39.12% 25.39M 28.17M $JCP - NYSE 38.36% 288.63M 309.80M
- shoredriver: @Sher $SGY $RES $LCI $SHAK $ACIA $CZR $BOOT $ASPS $CRR $AAOI $BOFI $GNC $FRED $UBNT $MNKD $HOS $RH $BGFV $SPKE $SSI $BANC $CAR $NTNX $SRG $JCP Thanks for posting...
- bb_b: $RH 52 week high still high short % of float
- bb_b: $RH filled gap and still running. 86% of float short?
- tjv821: @bb_b $RH totally missed this move ty for bringing it bk to my attention
- shoredriver: $RH fugly ...maybe a good 59 min in A.M....
- tri2insite: @shoredriver $RH I gave this a hard look for buying puts this am but didn't bite....no cigar
- Riccardo: $RH happy I got out at the right time.
- Riccardo: $RH feeding the ducks on final position on a double. Greed is the enemy
- DAN: @Riccardo $RH That's a nice trade, Riccardo. 60% short interest on this stock. Probably has even more upside, though you would be chasing it at this point.
|Stock Price||$USD 124.88|
Restoration Hardware Holdings, Inc operates as a luxury brands in the home furnishings marketplace offering furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby & child products.Request Video of RH
Already a member? Sign in here.
- December 4th, 2018 - 2018 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 34.54 20.17%
- $USD 31.58 8.90%
- $USD 32.72 8.58%
- $USD 25.86 -64.60%
- $USD 43.65 -37.37%
- $USD 11.05 -29.15%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 58,600 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (58,600) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!