SolarEdge Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:SEDG)
Old Forum Content for SEDGMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- scottrades: Good morning Team! Bit of a mixed bag this morning. Seeing some slightly higher opens on some Energy stocks. I mentioned yesterday not to lose sight of these stocks. A lot of them are still in nice uptrends. $CVX $IMO $XOM $SU are all still above the ...
- bRobert: $GTLS Strong hold $200/$250/$300 mile stones Stop < 20d $SEDG Small add Flat top triangle in large reversal base $390/$500+ $TAN Daily breakout Retest/ ADD Stop < 20d 200d/ 50W ceiling $100/$125 when cleared $200 long term
- Jazman0013: @bRobert $GTLS $SEDG $TAN long $TAN. Missed being here for the last couple weeks.
- bRobert: @Jazman0013 $GTLS $SEDG $TAN Welcome back Life goes on regardless
- Jazman0013: @bRobert $GTLS $SEDG $TAN indeed it does. There was so much that required undivided attention.
- bRobert: @Jazman0013 $GTLS $SEDG $TAN EXACTLY I am overweight 1 major position $XOP I have taken partial profits or more in others that were at the top of range and extended
- Jazman0013: @bRobert $GTLS $SEDG $TAN $XOP good to read your posts again. Always appreciate your insights
- bRobert: $TAN 200d pullback and Breakout retest $SEDG $ENPH restrained Tame pullbacks Long $SEDG $TAN $RN 20d test 50d test if M top trigger below
- woodman: $ENPH $SEDG - popping
- stairm01: @woodman $ENPH $SEDG Add $SPWR $FLNC $TAN to that list of movers. Solar is hot.
- traderbren: $SEDG -- setting up nicely here.
- bRobert: $SEDG top of range Raise trailers $390/$500+ long term Long $CAR Just holding $300 /$450 shorts abound $HD $280 $nail $30/$20 bear flg bounces Shorts $REGN $800/$950 targets WEEKLY C&H like $LABU $22 to start Higher potential
- bRobert: @bRobert $SEDG $CAR $HD $nail $REGN $LABU $TAN 200d ceiling $100/$125/$200 targets $RUN $40/$60/$80+
- bRobert: $TAN JUST A PIECE $100 with a move > 200d $125/$200 long term De todo un poco $SEDG and #ENPH are the alpha dogs High margins Duopoly Will outperform $TAN
- bRobert: @scottrades $TAN $SEDG set up more bullish Sitting above all support Flat top base $390/$540+ Better weekly base closing in on highs ALL will work TAN $80/$125 to start $200 long term
- woodman: @bRobert $TAN $SEDG - Those are the ones I'm in as well - $ENPH RUN SEDG. Not such a coincidence. :-)
- bRobert: @woodman $TAN $SEDG ALL will work $ENPH $SEDG the top tier with the best charts and fundamentals
- stairm01: @woodman $ENPH $SEDG As is SEDG.
- woodman: @stairm01 $ENPH $SEDG - SEDG is consolidating nicely and is poised to breakout.
- bRobert: $SEDG Moving to the top of the chart $370/$500+ Holding $HD short H&S top $280 with trigger $XOP nh $170 sooner than you think $300 longer term OVERWEIGHT I can't repeat his enough Long $GUSH trading $200 soon $600 long term in zig zags
- Docoof: After hours, and following $SEDG’s Analyst Day, $BAC reiterates Buy rating on $SEDG and raises pt to $424.00.
- snowbound: $SEDG The DAILY FIB Retracements are in tight support - resistance action along the handle at or near the P pivots
- snowbound: $TAN Same view of the FIB channel as $SEDG in tight support - resistance along the handle .
- bRobert: $SEDG. ADDED $ENPH. You can take a piece. Reversal. Flag. 20/200d. just below
- bRobert: @scottrades $TAN $SEDG. pb. bounce from 20d. Flat top
- bRobert: $SEDG. added. earlier on the pb. bounce. Stalk the best of breed stocks. $370/$500+ $ENPH. Works. Reversal flag. $250. target 1. $400 . longer term
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH Longer term trade /investment. Heading to the top of range. with $SEDG. A. small piece will go far I don't actively trade them
- BryanT: @bRobert $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $SOL Nice call on $SOL. Nice pull back bounce off the 50 with a higher low.
- bRobert: $SEDG sale. ending. Nice. gift. Hammer forming $370/$500+
- bRobert: @woodman $RUN $ENPH Lower risk entry here. 20/200d. just below. $210 speed. bump next with flg trigger Retrace to the top with $SEDG. partner
- woodman: @bRobert $RUN $ENPH $SEDG - I like SEDG too. Nice consolidation.
- bRobert: @woodman $RUN $ENPH $SEDG Same WEEKLY chart Just a step ahead in the race Both have the best charts in the space. They should High margins. No competition. Duopoly
- Motorman: @bRobert Thanks for $SEDG! started at LOD.
- bRobert: $SEDG. $20. bounce. if you looked for it. Core holding I looked
- bRobert: @Motorman $SEDG A pleasure my friend. This was a. GOOD sale. and a lower risk entry
- bRobert: @Motorman $SEDG STOPS below lod. please
- scottrades: My notes: COTD: Time for a little $TAN? $SPY +460 $QQQ Above the 200 SMA $GLD Holding the 50 Day $GDX Upside reversal IGV Breaking out of a shelf $SMH High above the MAs $XLP High above the MAs #Crypto BTC Breaking out of an accumulation zone. Needs a rest. $AAPL 11 Days Up $MSFT Mr. Softee is working $NVDA Watch for the PB $AVGO Working $SQ Watch the 200 Day $JNPR Working great $AMR Close to the highs. Watch 134. $CPE Firming up. $REGN Above resistance $JBHT Holding the 21 EMA $MATX In trend, good volume today $GWW Watch for a handle and 528 $SEDG Flat Base. Wath 341.20 $RUN Moving on volume, look for a PB $SPWR Clear pivot. Watch 22 $COIN Working $SI Working $HUT Sold some today but still in trend. $RIOT Looks like it could consolidate
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH My time frame is long WEEKLY 5/13 ema cross Above the 20W Big base $440+ long term Daily walk up doing nothing wrong $SEDG closer to top of range $550 long term
- bRobert: @snowbound $ENPH This and $SEDG are longer term holding stocks when in bull mode $SEDG bullish weekly high base Just holding it
- snowbound: @bRobert $ENPH $SEDG $PLUG I'm ready to hold them in bull mode . Bronco bull mode as well .... !
- bRobert: $TAN healthy consolidation under the 200d ceiling Nice base HIGH targets when ready to move above $100/$125/$200 Bullish the sector $SEDG $ENPH have an advantage Duopoly and high margins Steps ahead High targets Approaching the top of the weekly range soon BULLISH BASES HIGH TARGETS
- bRobert: $TAN WEEKLY reversal base Flag just below the 50W $100 with trigger $125/$200 long term $ENPH $SEDG already above the ceiling and walking to the top of the range $450/$500+ potential Pick of the litter $SOL spec WEEKLY base pinching a bit below the 50w Monster upside potential Small can get large $$$ in a great spec That's the point
- snowbound: $LULU $IIPR $COIN $GBTC $HUT $SEDG $TAN $PLUG $ENPH $CRM $LABU $SWKS $FNGU $TTD
- bRobert: @Des $FSLR If you like it TAKE A SMALL PIECE 20/50d just below Let it work $90 200d with trigger $115+ with move > 200d ceiling $TAN related bull market $ENPH $SEDG are the leaders in their high margin segment duopoly BEST CHARTS
- bRobert: $RUN WEEKLY view Cup base 20W ceiling pullback $40 and 50w ceiling when cleared $60/$80 are long term targets $TAN 50W/200d pullback as expected $100/$125 when cleared $200 LONG TERM $SEDG $ENPH Pullback bounces SEDG great flat top W + Reversal base will test $370 soon $500/$550 potential long term USE THE TELESCOPE Monster weekly base LONG sideways 18 months $ENPH Same deal $400/450 potential Traded this one from the teens
- bRobert: $SEDG $380 target soon Top of the chart $550 WEEKLY breakout target Long $ENPH Retrace to the top A step behind $270/$400 Duopoly + HIGH MARGINS = $$$$ $RUN spec $40/$60/$80 Huge Lives up to its name when warmed up
$SEDG Nice base
$JNPR ATL Stock, working well. Still actionable.
$UNH Trending up.
- Angdionk: $SEDG near recent resistance looking to add above $336
- bRobert: $RUN $40/$60/$100 target progression Long from lower $ENPH $SEDG duopoly will soar to new heights Nice bases Pb bounces
- bRobert: @Angdionk $SEDG $375/$500+ WINNER
- woodman: @bRobert $SEDG - And $ENPH, poised to go higher....
- bRobert: @woodman $SEDG Twins Separated at birth
- woodman: @bRobert $SEDG - $RUN working well too.
- ConMoto: $SEDG Breaking out
- bRobert: $TAN approaching 200d ceiling $100 when cleared Reversal base $130/$200 long term targets One stop shop $ENPH and $SEDG are technically STRONGER Duopoly in high margin segment of power conversion Testing top of range son SEDG $ENPH will catch up
- bRobert: Overweight positions .......$XOP $TAN related $SEDG . Machinery $DE #1 with some $AGCO $URI $HRI Heavy metals $XME $70+ target $FCX $80 $X $40/$50 $TSLA I have other positions I am rebuilding generals $MSFT $SMH related in scales Cloud related $FTNT $PANW $CRM SLOWLY Transports $JBHT slowly building in $ARCB $TGI I really like $FLR $GTLS long term There are more but most in these areas
- mopick: @bRobert $XOP $TAN $SEDG $DE $AGCO $URI $HRI $XME $FCX $X $TSLA $MSFT $SMH $FTNT $PANW $CRM $JBHT $ARCB $TGI $FLR $GTLS #1, what, no $BX???
- bRobert: @mopick $XOP $TAN $SEDG $DE $AGCO $URI $HRI $XME $FCX $X $TSLA $MSFT $SMH $FTNT $PANW $CRM $JBHT $ARCB $TGI $FLR $GTLS $BX #1 I left out a few NOT overweight any financial Yes I own $BX The majority of my $$$ is above Vastly overweight $XOP Machinery , Commodities $XME complex Ag
- bRobert: @mopick $XOP $TAN $SEDG $DE $AGCO $URI $HRI $XME $FCX $X $TSLA $MSFT $SMH $FTNT $PANW $CRM $JBHT $ARCB $TGI $FLR $GTLS $BX #1 You should take note of what I am concentrated in Not every position
- bRobert: $RUN $40 wit move > 20w/ $60/$100 potential long term Good spec $ENPH > 20/50W $260/$400 Just a piece $SEDG $370/$500+ Both high margin duopoly winners
- woodman: @bRobert $RUN $ENPH $SEDG - Added to my RUN yesterday, bought ENPH this morning.
- bRobert: $TAN is. approaching the $80. 200d. ceiling. Very. simple. $100 target. when cleared. $ENPH. and. $SEDG. are. steps ahead. ABOVE 20/50/200d. floors Very high targets long term. High margins. Duopoly in this segment $RUN. spec. base. 200d. target 1 $42. $60 - $100. long term potential with move. above
- issues: $ADBE reports after market Tues. Trying to decide whether or not to take a position on Mon. It's so low, whatever they report, I think it goes up. Really. I also am looking at starting a position in $ANET. $FB is a possibility... IBD 50 again has a complete overhaul of itself. 25 new on IBD 50 list: $ACLS $AMPH $ANET $AOSL $ARES $ATSG $BX $DDOG $ENPH $ENTG $GLOB $NVDA $ONTO $POWI $REXR $SAIA $SITM $TSLA etc. Off are some good stocks like $COST $FCX $HCC $LXU $RIO $SCCO $SEDG $STLD $TSCO $UNH $VNOM... The rate they change their IBD 50, no worries, next week those off will be exchanged for those on this week. Hard to use this list for anything...
- bRobert: $SEDG polite flag to the 20/50w from ABOVE Over the 20d /200d Low risk add soon $370/$550 potential $ENPH Reveral base $260 $200 interim $400+ long term Pushing > 20/50W to the sunny side Bullish
- bRobert: $SEDG take advantage of these pb bounces over support $16 swing
- wineinquirer: $SEDG @bRobert...........pb yesterday/today due to 2ndary offering @295. Nice opp to add/entry.as the sector firms up.
- bRobert: @wineinquirer $SEDG I know the reason. It really doesn't matter technically if it bounces at the right spot and continues to follow the blueprint OPPORTUNITY Took it
- shoredriver: $SEDG....2mm share offering....waiting fro more air to come out to pounce.....
- Wykeman: @shoredriver $SEDG ...good info..
- shoredriver: $SEDG..getting closer to buy pt......
- bRobert: $TAN kissing the 20W a longer commitment move > the 20/50w will see $100 sooner than you think Sunny side is the bullish side $100/$130/$200 targets $ENPH pushing to move > 20/50w Now > 20/50/200d $190 sooner than $240/$400+ potential long term $SEDG $370/$440
- bRobert: $SEDG $375/$550 GREAT WEEKLY no rehab Above 20/50W Multi year base $370 with daily W trigger $ENPH $240 with move > 20w ceiling $400 long term potential $TAN reversal base $100 with trigger > 20/50W $130/$200 long term $80 speed bump 200d above
- wanda1616: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN do you think its too late for $URI, have an order in not getting filled. would you still buy here. TIA!
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $URI Too late? Take a SMALL under sized piece with a plan of adding It is likely going towards $360 short term You may see some small retest of 200d from ABOVE Small to start
- wanda1616: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $URI grazie
- bRobert: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $URI I gave some alerts to set a few days ago $328 to CATCH YOUR EYE Alerts cost $ 00.00
- wanda1616: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $URI yes you did
- wanda1616: @bRobert $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $URI may get some wobblies around fed. lowballing it
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $SEDG $ENPH $TAN $URI that was to get a lower risk entry STILL EARLY IN THE TRADE $360 - $500 targets 50% upside long term $DE $600+ 50% upside $AGCO $150/$250 closer to 100% $HRI $250 $67%
- Angdionk: $SEDG HOD
- scottrades: @bigbartabs $TAN I do see some Chinese holdings, but the main ones are $ENPH and $SEDG. I wonder if they will consider re-balancing.
- bRobert: $SEDG. 20d. bounce $370. with W. trigger. WEEKLY flag. > 20/50w Long term. $550+. WEEKLY breakout $TAN. 50d. bounce. Flag. <. 20/50w. $100. when cleared $130/$200. long term.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY / $QQQ Trying.. $GLD Under the 21 EMA $GDX in consolidation $XME Coming off the low $TAN PB Bounce $XLE Under the 21 EMA $XLU Still in trend $XLV Above the 50 Day $AAPL Back above the 200 Day $TSLA trying to firm up. $MSFT Mr. Softee in a squishy base. $NVDA High Up volume, lower down volume. $FCX Holding the 50 Day $CLF Inside Week $X Holding the 8EMA Watch 34 $STLD Holding the 21 EMA $SCCO Holding the 50 Day $FNV Deep Channel $AA Above the 50 Day $SEDG Support at the 21 EMA $CF Little Flag $MOS Choppy But holding up. $BTU Steep Flag $ZIM Still the GOAT $BROS Still close to the 50 Day $NLOK Great volume $UNH Curling $EVH Good volume today $CI Good volume near the 50 Day $ANTM Basing along the 50 Day
- Babutters: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $GLD $GDX $XME $TAN $XLE $XLU $XLV $AAPL $TSLA $MSFT $NVDA $FCX $CLF $X $STLD $SCCO $FNV $AA $SEDG $CF $MOS $BTU $ZIM $BROS $NLOK $UNH $EVH $CI $ANTM $NVDA weekly retest bounce off 50d. The last two 50d weekly bounces have been bought up and led to 200% gains before PB.
- bRobert: $SEDG Pullback was due but M top danger with dip < 20/200d WEEKLY 20/50W needs to hold Expect some bounce but don't give back gains Trailing stops on all trades
- bRobert: $TAN. has. lagged the energy sector until recently. Catch up. High highs and lows Cup base under the 200d. ceiling setting up for a move to the highs when cleared $130 - $200+. . long term HUGE. Some like. $SEDG are. a STEP ahead. Cup base is. ABOVE the 200d. ceiling or. 20/50W. $370 top of range is close $540 . long term $ENPH. $260/$450 Both of these are in the high margin energy conversion segment of solar Duopoly ...... huge revenue stream / pricing power. Pullback bounces. Follow it in. Continue to Scale in
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $SEDG Beaucoup supply @ 350 handle/ range = speedbump city
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $TAN $SEDG $ENPH #fwiw #PenguinNotes BofA Securities Adjusts SolarEdge Technologies Price Target to $411 From $305, Maintains Buy Rating
- bRobert: $SEDG flag deily Reversal Looking for trigger $370 major target 1 $540+ potential WEEKLY breakout target Many $TAN related pullback bounces TAN $80 200d target 1 $100/$140 longer with a move > 20/50W $RUN 20WEEK target 1 $35 with daily flag trigger Longer term $42 50w/200d ceiling when > 20W ceiling $60 when above 50w 100% potential in baby steps Long term spec
Docoof: @bRobert $SEDG $TAN $RUN
$BAC issued a very positive report this morning:
$SEDG: The renewable story that can actually deliver today:
In our view, $SEDG remains one of, if not the best ways, to get exposure to the global story around power switch ...
- bRobert: @Docoof $SEDG $TAN $RUN $BAC $SEDG and $ENPH are a duopoly in the high margin segment of solar Both have very high upside SEDG is techncal steps ahead I expect both to run much higher
- Momentariness: $SEDG Wow. Talk about choppy. Another reversal.
- bRobert: $ENPH $SEDG $TAN Flag pullbacks HIGH targets WATCH for a bounce Wait for it $JKS $65 target SPEC Falg seeing some buying $SOL Flag $10 target 1 $RUN $40/$60 /$100
- Pokersmith: 6 % pullback on the day, see: $SEDG np
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $SEDG LOVE flag pullbacks in good stocks $380/$550
- woodman: @Pokersmith $SEDG - I climbed aboard little guy $FTCI the other day for a ride across the #Solar system. Still in. Also have some $RUN. When I was looking, I felt some had moved more than I liked so needed a pullback, such as we are seeing now....
- bRobert: @woodman $SEDG $FTCI $RUN #Solar Polite stocks offer pullbacks
- bRobert: $SEDG I posted WATCH but don't touch until it bounces Close to suspected bounce zone
- tgbartell: @bRobert $SEDG Kinda hoping we are in that area... a little higher high / higher low action? watching......
- bRobert: @tgbartell $SEDG Use your eyes It can come it more It CAN create a M top HERE as well VERY high upside with a willing market I don't like those weekly tails Pullbacks Clear resistance above
SolarEdge Technologies Inc and its subsidiaries design, develop, and sell an intelligent inverter solution that maximizes power generation at the individual photovoltaic module level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system.Request Video of SEDG
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 1st, 2022 - 2022 Q2 Earnings
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 87,700 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (87,700) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!