Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:SRPT)
Old Forum Content for SRPTMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $GILD . Swing trading stock . with higher aspirations . WEEK:Y wedge breakout . $80+ . target np $SRPT . day 2 . $137/$150 . WEEKLY MACD cross . Higher long term with WEEKLY wedge breakout
$SRPT – breaking out of low base.
$DJI – within 2% of all time high.
$COMPQX – sloppy price action. Watch 8,000.
$TNX—X – Hoping for move to zero so I can refi.
Growth Stock List:
1. $IIPR – need to be taking prof ...
- traderbren: #Ping_pong - $SRPT moved from the 50d to 200d overhead. Waiting on a clear breakout above the 200d.
- jr3345: @traderbren $SRPT #Ping_pong popped $4 in last 30 minutes.
- gwenzee: @jr3345 @traderbren $SRPT #Ping_pong Nice breakout. Next major resistance about $140.
- martyrb3: @gwenzee $SRPT Heavy June 130 call volume. Extremely heavy Jul 05 130 call volume. Small position, no options.
- gwenzee: @martyrb3 $SRPT And put vol. was extremely low.
- jr3345: @gwenzee $SRPT @martyrb3 Closed just below the 200 DMA. Looking for follow thru tomorrow. Currently short the Jul 100 puts & long the Jan 20 115 calls.
- gwenzee: $AAPL $ABMD $CYRX $INCY $JEC $MTN $NVDA $RDUS $SHOP $SPLK $SRPT $XLNX It has been a very good week. Made up for some horrendous losses in May. Time to take a look at taking profits and dumping non-performers. Hard to do today as all were in the green a few minutes ago....not the usual phenomena.
- gwenzee: $SRPT Broke out of symmetrical triangle yesterday.
- gwenzee: $SRPT Making an earnings run??? Tweezer bottom last week.
- gwenzee: $SRPT Still clawing its way back. Not for the feint of heart.
- KemoSabe: $SRPT - Good move today. Wish it was on heavier volume.
- woodman: $SRPT finding support at an old dip area (1/29) along its prior path up. Might be done going down.
- gwenzee: @woodman $SRPT One can only hope, Woody. If the 2 drugs they are working on are approved this could be a real winner.
- bwcarnation1: @woodman $SRPT I thought the same and I started a small position earlier today
- woodman: @gwenzee $SRPT - and the Holy Grail ... buyout.
- gwenzee: @woodman $SRPT Oh, YES, YES, YES
- gwenzee: $SRPT Bouncing off of prior support level of $115.90. Good news on Phase 3 results of DMD drug. If they can get approvals on 2 new drugs this could go to the moon. With one drug already under FDA consideration, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. is now planning to submit another Duchenne muscular dystrophy drug for the federal agency's approval this year. Sarepta (Nasdaq: SRPT) is the market leader in treatments for Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a rare genetic disease that causes young boys muscles to deteriorate. It developed the first treatment specifically for the disorder, Exondys 51, which brought in $301 million in sales last year. The Cambridge biotech could soon have three drugs in the market. It announced plans to submit what would be its third drug for approval following positive Phase 3 trial results released Thursday. The company submitted another drug called golodirsen for FDA approval earlier this year. PDUFA date is Aug. 19th.
- debeers: @gwenzee $SRPT -GL sis!
- gwenzee: $SPLK $NVDA $SRPT Recent upgrades: MS raised PT on SPLK to $140 from $121. UBS raised PT on NVDA to $210 from $180. Credit Suisse raised SRPT PT to $207 from $189.
- jr3345: $SRPT low risk entry. Stock at 50 & 200 DMA. Also at low end of BB. Watching for bounce
- Robert1965: @jr3345 $SRPT I was going short it around 144.00 but didn't has gone down ever since,
- woodman: $SRPT - bought some here at the 50/200 level where there is a semblance of support.
- traderbren: @woodman $SRPT - $SAGE also looking good here. Continue to monitor $XBI and $LABU for trend.
- KemoSabe: $SRPT - Sitting right at the 200 day and 50 day. The 50 day is trying to cross above the 200 day. Looks like a low risk entry with a close stop.
- shoredriver: $SRPT $INCY....Mentioned by Jeffries analcyst last night on FAST as next two likely takeover candidates
- gwenzee: @shoredriver $SRPT $INCY Hope so as I hold both stocks.
- shoredriver: @gwenzee $SRPT $INCY ...Only$SRPT for me.... but toes and fingers crossed...LONG overdue.....
- bRobert: $SRPT trading box Bottom of range. with 50/200 just below. I like the set up. Positive price action is the next ingredient in this bull stew
- traderbren: $SRPT - in the process of creating a bullish hammer based on today's price action.
- woodman: $SRPT $CDXS - both bouncing - SRPT at 200 day, CDXS at 50 day.
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT $CDXS SRPT Bottom of box
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT $CDXS - what gives me pause is that it fell out of the rising channel it's been in since the December low. I sold half on move out of channel but bought it back. (I bought CDXS as well.)
- bRobert: $GWPH $BLUE $SRPT $INCY watching for the next step up SRPT closes offering today. $144 . Print above that would of course be very bullish. Today is a head start before the starting gun. Fine with SMALL entry/add with an obvious stop
- debeers: @bRobert $SRPT -any idea when these come to market?
- shoredriver: ..$SRPT....looking to add around 138....dropped on share offering.....
- shoredriver: ...$SRPT....nibbled....
- DrScience: $SRPT has investors choking on stock offering @ $144. Traders might be getting close to agreement on value, now down 10% @ $134.50 and holding the 3rd Pivot Point support.
- gwenzee: @DrScience $SRPT Jumped in too early this A..M. @ $142.50. Added @ $135.00.
- bwcarnation1: $SRPT back in with small amt
- woodman: @gwenzee $SRPT - I was just about to post to you that this is your chance. Btw, if it closes around this level - perhaps 2% higher - then all it will have done is to have fallen back to rising channel support since the December low.
- DrScience: @gwenzee $SRPT I'm thinking the 200 DMA will be tested in the current market environs. With no earnings, e.g. a negative 25 PE, and a 4% increase in share count, it's hard to calculate dilution. But evidently, smarter traders than me think that future earnings potential is worth 10-20% less. 😢
- woodman: @DrScience $SRPT - crashing through channel support now. Doesn't look good.
- DrScience: @woodman $SRPT Yep! On the weekly chart, I'm seeing potential for a Quasimodo diamond top reversal.
- gwenzee: @woodman $SRPT Bought it in mid Jan @ $120 and was stopped out @ $116. I posted last night AH when offering $$ was announced. Did you see it? So glad I didn't jump in last week when it hit $155.
- woodman: @DrScience $SRPT ... exactly, and all off the top rope like Jimmy SuperFly Snuka. (RIP.)
- woodman: $SRPT bouncing. VWAP 136.47. It's been a ceiling today.
- spmeyers: @DrScience $SRPT that was my thought too
- bRobert: $SRPT perky. flag. $200 target
- DrScience: $SRPT $350M stock offering, price TBD. Down 2.5% on the news.
- gwenzee: @DrScience $SRPT Thanks for the heads up. I want to buy but waiting for a nice PB.
- bRobert: @gwenzee $SRPT Excellent discipline. Buy the pb/bounces SAFER than buying the breakouts most days.
- gwenzee: @DrScience @bRobert $SRPT Priced its public offering of 2,604,167 shares at $144.00. It closed today @ $148.79.
- bRobert: @gwenzee $SRPT thx.
- bRobert: $GWPH $SRPT Short squeezes. $BLUE Will add on a bounce higher low $180/$190
- bRobert: $SRPT $22 $GWPH $190 $BLUE $180/$190 Trio of short squeeze biotech small caps Rest day. Strong underlying support Long
- bRobert: $SRPT $200 reversal target Short squeeze. Long from below. Will add on pb/bounces within the uptrend
- Robert1965: $SRPT anyone shorting
- woodman: @Robert1965 $SRPT - bite your tongue. ;-)
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $SRPT Why? Are you a masochist? Just mail me the money directly. ;) I don't think it is the best idea. It may work to try an scalp a buck but you may lose more than a finger. Short squeeze in progress Just a lull. Great base. Low volume pb... Not a good risk in my book You are always looking to short. It is not that easy, particularly in a bullish market environment.
- DAN: @Robert1965 $SRPT YOu shouldn't be shorting this stock.
- Robert1965: @bRobert $SRPT No had a note on it,
- bRobert: $SRPT breakout. Short squeeze material 14% 10d to cover Long this good SPEC
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT - held all mine through the data. Mixed bag review - efficacy looks promising; safety questions raised though apparently can be dealt with. Whatever. It's still safely within its channel and the thought of a potential second line gene therapy seems promising.
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT Another piece of data. 14% short 10d Very compelling for me
- bRobert: $SRPT $200 target Short squeeze material Holding partial Will get back to full on pb/b
- woodman: $SRPT gets better every time I look.
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT Muscling its way up
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT - passing the walking test.
- Robert1965: @woodman $SRPT Fidelity has earning today 2/27, is that true
- debeers: @woodman@bRobert $SRPT -so glad for both of you!!
- gwenzee: @Robert1965 $SRPT When in doubt I recommend going to a website. Yes, SRPT reports today AMC. Looking up and making a note of earnings dates is a part of YOUR due diligence.
- bRobert: @debeers $SRPT You're a very good team mate.
- woodman: @gwenzee $SRPT - Indeed, and one should also look at recent posts. I recently posted that SRPT would have data this morning and financials in the afternoon. Just click on the ticker to get all the posts for that ticker.
- woodman: @debeers $SRPT - thanks. :-) And congrats on your $BA and $BOOT which are kicking a$$.
- bRobert: $BLUE up 5% Short squeeze submission hold. Still scratching the surface $190+ More with a buy out This and $SRPT (up 8%) short squeeze are helping pay the bills
- spmeyers: @bRobert $BLUE $SRPT hope you got out of TDOC before the earnings plunge...
- bRobert: @spmeyers $BLUE $SRPT In from $50 Sold half at $70 Had a very cozy options collar to keep me safe. . Set up for what I think may be a nice bounce . Still very high revenue growth. They are the leader and have a hold on fortune 500 clients . Acquisition target.
- spmeyers: @bRobert $BLUE $SRPT u r good with those options hedges; I don't know how you manage to juggle so many balls in the air!
- bRobert: @spmeyers $BLUE $SRPT Look out when I get my wife and kids on the team.
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT - big day tomorrow. Data in the morning, financials in the afternoon.
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT Wearing protection.
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT - I can't recall, are you long term $SRPT?
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT Spec hold from $120 area. Partial profits on the first rip. Reloaded on the dip. As long as the price action is good I am a long term holder
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT - Data and/or financials should have something to say about price action tomorrow. I think the company continues to be a decent gene therapy buyout candidate.
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT I agree. My profits and good entries allow me to be a comfortable holder
- woodman: @bRobert $SRPT - here come the pre-data buyers.
- bRobert: $BLUE Reversal pattern with $170 MMT Neckline $130 Head $90 LONG $SRPT Also a reversal set up $155/$195 MMT LONG
- bRobert: $BLUE . $SRPT . POP . HIGH targets . LONG $ALXN . Trigger reversal . today . $165+ MMT. Neckline $130 . Head $92.50 . Added to IBD50 .
- woodman: $SRPT giving the pop back. Folks are likely on pins and needles for 2/27 (data in the AM; financials in the PM). Long and holding at least some through.
- sierramp: I'm out of $SRPT now with this bearish engulfing candle. My tolerance of risk is low. Will be looking to get back in. I suspect the morning presentation on 2-27 of their phase I/II gene transfer clinical trial w/Limb Girdle for Muscular Dystrophy Type 2E ahead of the ER a.h. will be a positive for the stock.
- woodman: $SRPT - I meant to post during trading hours today a reminder of data announcement for this one in the morning, followed by financial results in the afternoon. Here is one person's take on Serepta's not combining the two announcements at the same time: Dirk Haussecker @RNAiAnalyst $SRPT presenting Limb Girdle in morning, Financial Results in afternoon of Feb; ie not burying the clinical results in financial call. Sounds promising: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/02/20/1738852/0/en/Sarepta-Therapeutics-to-Announce-Limb-Girdle-Muscular-Dystrophy-Type-2E-Data-Results-and-Fourth-Quarter-and-Full-Year-2018-Financial-Results-and-Recent-Corporate-Developments-on-Fe.html
- sierramp: @woodman $SRPT I'm getting a 404 on this.
- sierramp: $SRPT Found the link will attempt to share: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/02/20/1738852/0/en/Sarepta-Therapeutics-to-Announce-Limb-Girdle-Muscular-Dystrophy-Type-2E-Data-Results-and-Fourth-Quarter-and-Full-Year-2018-Financial-Results-and-Recent-Corporate-Developments-on-Fe.html
- bRobert: @woodman $SRPT They are trying to out muscle the competition.
- bRobert: @sierramp $SRPT They are sending some muscle to the conference to deal with any unruly analysts.
- gwenzee: @bRobert $SRPT Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRPT) announced it will hold a conference call at 8am EST on Wednesday February 27, 2019, to announce results from the first 3-patient cohort of the phase 1/2a gene transfer clinical trial using MYO-101 to treat patients with Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Type 2E. Presentation at 8am EST. Don't know if I will be awake at 5am PST.
- bRobert: @gwenzee $SRPT Fly to the east coast. I'll make you a nice espresso or latte (reg,soy,almond) and offer you a nice selection of scones and muffins. Or if you prefer, oatmeal properly doctored with fresh fruit and cinnamon stick
- gwenzee: @bRobert $SRPT Thank you for the invite. Espresso and muffins sound delish.
|Stock Price||$USD 87.02|
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc discovers and develops RNA-based therapeutics for the treatment of rare and infectious diseases. Its lead product candidate is eteplirsen.Request Video of SRPT
Already a member? Sign in here.
- A look at Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. -- A Falling KnifeBy Dan November 12th, 2013
- October 23rd, 2019 - 2019 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 5.04 71.32%
- $USD 18.50 68.67%
- $USD 17.57 46.74%
- $USD 6.29 -75.78%
- $USD 5.01 -39.14%
- $USD 87.02 -36.19%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 64,700 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (64,700) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!