Tilray Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY)
Old Forum Content for TLRYMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- DAN: Good morning. Stocks are up just a bit this morning. Did you notice that a Brexit deal has been made...though there's no telling whether the UK Parliament will ratify it. But it's big news...and the major indexes aren't reacting much at all. Not ...
- Herb: @bRobert $CGC $CRON $TLRY has gone from 300 to 20.65 in 13 months. Probably not returning to 300 any time soon. . . . .
- bRobert: @Herb $CGC $CRON $TLRY Better chance of 0 than $300
- Sluggo: @jr3345 $HIIQ $CGC $CRON $CGC $CRON $CGC $CRON $KBH $LGIH $FB $BYND $MCD $BYND $MCD $BYND $MCD $BYND $MCD $SPR $BA $QQQ $QQQ $ITB $LGIH $HOV $JBL $BA $SPY $XHB $ITB $SPY $XHB $ITB $SPY $XHB $ITB $CGC $CRON $HEXO $TLRY $VFF $URI $HRI $I $VMI $ALGN $I ...
- Sluggo: @bRobert $HIIQ $CGC $CRON $KBH $LGIH $FB $BYND $MCD $SPR $BA $QQQ $ITB $HOV $JBL $SPY $XHB $HEXO $TLRY $VFF $URI $HRI $I $VMI $ALGN $BX $KKR $SYK $KLAC $LRCX $TLT $XLU $GDX $XLF $JPM $GS $C $NOW $GOOS $ZBRA $psx $GOOGL $GLD $MTUM $FND $ESNT $CPRT $HX ...
- bRobert: $CRON Look to add puts on bounce /pb $CGC $TLRY No bounce Watching for short entries
- scottrades: Hey Team! Keep an eye on #PotStocks tomorrow. The House Of Representatives passed the #SafeBankingAct today which protects banks that work with Cannabis companies. Now, most of the charts aren't great and in significant downtrends, but we might be able to trade some momentum in the morning. Most are up modestly AH. $CGC $CRON $HEXO $TLRY $VFF News story: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/house-expected-to-pass-cannabis-banking-bill-but-getting-senates-ok-still-looks-tricky-2019-09-24
- bRobert: $CGC WEEKLY bear flag/phase 3 could test $10 if triggered < $22.50 Evaluating short $TLRY Could test $10 with move < $23.50 $MJ $19 Support broken These stocks have gone to pot. Soon not a pot to piss in
- bRobert: @scottrades $CGC $TLRY same
- bRobert: $CGC flag trigger /reversal $34 Target 1 $TLRY close to trigger $40 target 1 reversal
- Henry: @sierramp $CODI I don't look at it much and just saw the news that they sold Mannitoba Harvest for cash and $TLRY shares.
- sierramp: @Henry $CODI $TLRY ....and TLRY milestone payment of C$49M though it could be reduced if milestones not achieved. Sounds like a good deal. CODI characterizes it as 'unlocking shareholder value'. As @bRobert would say, looks like a good employee.
- bRobert: $TLRY $CGC Watching for flag triggers Long CGC leaps partial
- bRobert: $CGC $TLRY $CRON Flag watch $CGC 5/13 ema cross $33 with trigger Stop just below 20d good risk/reward
- efrain007: @bRobert $CGC $TLRY $CRON What's your trigger on $CGC
- bRobert: $HIIQ Will add > $20.1 $23 target 1 $TRHC $EHTH no triggers yet Will follow next week Same with $CGC $$TLRY
- champ: $TLRY @ $30.75, high risk but yesterdays news is still the driver.
- bRobert: $CGC flag I'm watching Partial long via leap calls $34+ with trigger $TLRY $CRON same set up. Flag Trigger will move them and attract attention
- bRobert: $CGC $TLRY $CRON Set alert s for bullish flag trigger/Defined low risk entries with upside
- bRobert: $CGC $CRON $TLRY Monitoring the pullbacks for higher lows and more evidence of trading bottoms. Patience will be rewarded if correct. Capitulation leads to good trades
Trading what you are a fan of. $UBER $LYFT $ACB $TLRY $CRON $CGC
$SPX -- Sputtering rally. Fed next week.
$DJI -- same.
$DJT -- nice move today.
$MDY -- money rotating into mid/small caps.
$IWM -- testing 50dma.
$NDX -- reversal today.
$FFTY -- an ...
- Rjeletrik: @scottrades $HEXO $ACB $CGC $CRON $CTST $GWPH $OGI $TLRY $APHA #PotStocks can you please explain you the short interest relates to the stock price ?
- Richlion1: @scottrades $HEXO $ACB $CGC $CRON $CTST $GWPH $OGI $TLRY $APHA #PotStocks Thank you Scott. I have some VFF after listening to you a few nights ago. Will add this week.
- scottrades: Hey Team! We saw some bounces in #PotStocks this week. A lot of it, triggered by short covering. I'm looking for some follow thought next week. Here's some current short interest on the majors: $HEXO: 7.9 Days $ACB: 9.6 Days $CGC: 7.1 Days $CRON: 9.4 Days $CTST: 2.5 Days $GWPH: 9.0 Days $OGI: 2.8 Days $TLRY: 3.6 Days $APHA: 6.1 Days
- bRobert: $CGC $CRON . $TLRY . Strong moves . testing 20d . MACD crosses . Extended Look for pb/bounces . Higher lows to start a position . Bottoms in .
- bRobert: @scottrades $CGC $HEXO #PotStocks Bottoms are forming in the usual suspects . $CRON . $CGC $TLRY . etc . Looking for the next pb/bounce to confirm and start printing higher highs/lows . Lots of upside possibility with a confirmed move TLRY testing 20d . Notorious resistance $40 . possible with reversal trigger move > 20d .
- bRobert: $TLRY $CGC Monitoring the bounce. for Higher low. Evidence of bottoming $STZ reversal triggered $225 target 1 Partial
- champ: $TLRY....a little News is moving this stock.
- Herb: @champ $TLRY This news? https://www.barrons.com/articles/wall-streets-first-marijuana-stock-bull-slashes-tilrays-price-target-51567524910?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo
- baronp0329: @Herb $TLRY Herb, Thanks. I read the article to be more negative news on Pot Stocks with this mega-bullish analyst cutting her PTs on $TLRY and $CRON. I didn't see it as a positive, just my opinion.
- champ: @Herb $TLRY --- Yes could be but there is also M&A speculation making the rounds, true or false is unknown, could be a rumor.
- champ: $TLRY...up over 19% ...
- Herb: @champ $TLRY on the day the lbiggest bull threw in the towel!
- champ: @Herb $TLRY --- Who did that...?
- bRobert: @champ $TLRY Looking to evaluate the pb/bounce for more evidence of bottom . Same with $CGC . No longer short . np
- champ: @bRobert $TLRY ...This was a Trade-only, off of News.....took the $$$'s, with 2 sells, out for now, moved-up $5.70, off of LOD.
- bRobert: $IIPR . $85 . h&s . target on breach $100 . Short via puts $CGC $TLRY . Not short currently . Can easily trade lower . still oozing out WEEKLY . chart bottom. Getting Closer to the bottom
- bRobert: @bsafriet $IIPR . Technical H&s . top . triggered < $100 . . Bearish sector Look at WEEKLY . $CGC $TLRY . $CRON . $MJ Short
- bsafriet: @bRobert $IIPR $CGC $TLRY $CRON $MJ Thanks @bRobert. I’ve been trading puts on $MJ, out for now, Looking at major support at the Dec 2018 low ($23.01). If this breaks I’ll be buying puts again. Back to $IIPR - look to be bottoming out. We’ve hit the H&S PT which also happens to be the higher side of support centered at 84.25. I’m gonna wait for confirmation, then may enter a long trade, stock or BuPS. Have a great weekend!
- bRobert: $CGC $20 $TLRY Still short via puts Trailing stops
- bRobert: $CGC $TLRY Puts sold for $$. Watching for possible bounce failure. trade closer to the end than the beginning. Diminishing returns
- bRobert: $CGC .Going lower $20 or below . 200d . meeting $TLRY .new low . May test IPO . price $20 or lower Every bounce sold . short $CGC . via puts
- bRobert: @gmj $IIPR The cannabis space is in a steep downtrend . $MJ WEEKLY cliff diving to low. WEEKLY $CGC $CRON $TLRY This will get sucked down as well . Still has a very respectable WEEKLY but bearish h&s tops forming that could project to $70 if triggered.
- bRobert: $ROKU . nh . Extended . Protect with trailing stops . $C . short via puts . Adding on failed bounces . $FXI . Looking for this to drop a shoe . WEEKLY h&s . top $40ish neckline $45 . head . Long puts . Partial . $DRIP . Working . $125 . $CGC . long puts . $20 and below . $TLRY . $20 . WEEKLY spout pouring out on cannabis trade . $MJ $CRON . $IIPR . very vulnerable by association h&s top $80 + 200d . with trigger ia puts . $UNH . $ANTM . Some day when political spotlight off, this may be a good counter trade . Not today .
- bRobert: $CGC . down 6% . I'm a bit embarrassed that I didn't . aggressively short earlier on the WEEKLY double top breakdown $40 range Classic and obvious . And in my time frame. I cut my longs on the failure at $50 . I should have taken it one step further and traded the dark side . Shorting is a matter of mind set. Trying to improve and balance my game . Same applies to WEEKLY charts of . $CRON $MJ $TLRY . Long term pain to longs . Lot of money left on the table .
- scottrades: @bRobert $CGC $CRON $MJ $TLRY To be fair to you, it did look like it was TRYING to bottom. Can't fight the overall market though.
- bRobert: @scottrades $CGC $CRON $MJ $TLRY Scott, I'm a WEEKLY chart first guy. This break down was obvious enough a while ago for me to significantly trim/cut long positions. I have made good money on the long side on these names . All I'm saying is that i have to be get more aggressive on the short side when the WEEKLY . is sending a clear message . Same as on long trades. A good WEEKLY chart short can go a very long way . Trading around a core, selling the big dips and buying the failed bounces , even better
- bRobert: $CGC . $TLRY . both down 6% . Stops raised Partial profits on shorts .
- bRobert: $TLRY . could retest IPO price. WEEKLY drip . out the bottom . Long trail of failed bounces . np . $CGC . WEEKLY . You would have been right to short from failure at $50 . Double top . Testing triple bottom. Weak bounce/failure could see test of 200WEEK . $20 np
- bigbartabs: @Robert1965 $SMH $SOXL $MU ... The last add I made to $SOXL was yesterday morning, back to a 200% position. I like how it is acting. Right now I only have 7 positions... $SOXL $UDOW $TECL $ZS $XRT $TLRY $HACK (last 3 starters). For the $SMH (that I use to make $SOXL buys and sells), only 2 of the top 10 in the ETF are down this morning... $TSM $ASML . Good luck buddy...
- Robert1965: @bigbartabs $SMH $SOXL $MU $UDOW $TECL $ZS $XRT $TLRY $HACK $TSM $ASML Thanks for your input
- Nepenthe: $NDAQ $TLRY Former pushing upper BB's northward, albeit ever so slowly, and on low volume, but above the 50 ma. NP, at the moment. Went instead for a spec play on TLRY at the low of day, which is where it is at present--yes a bit of bottom picking which means stinky fingers. But a few shekels down and will exit quickly if if if. And so it goes...
- traderbren: $TLRY - popping for some reason?!
- jlutzkanin: @traderbren $TLRY News - They see Canada profit in next quarter or two
- traderbren: @jlutzkanin $TLRY - ok, thanks. Move demand north of the border. ;-)
- billfumick: @traderbren $TLRY I bought some.... looks like the last 5 days of capitulation... Thx!
- shoredriver: $TLRY $ULTA...eyeballin.....
- bRobert: @shoredriver $TLRY $ULTA It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
- shoredriver: @bRobert $TLRY $ULTA ...or some other ovoid organ......
- shoredriver: $TLRY...Reports tonight....watching.....
- jr3345: @bRobert $CRON $CGC $IIPR --earnings AMC for $TLRY, currently up 5.6%
- bRobert: @jr3345 $CRON $CGC $IIPR $TLRY Long term partial spec position.
- shoredriver: $TLRY...strong into close earnings on deck
- shoredriver: @shoredriver $TLRY ....Much higher revs...larger loss....down a bit...may be a play in the morning.....NP
- rsh1cpa: @shoredriver $TLRY ...I picked some up this am, liking last few trading sessions and long slow decline. Any positive news with 30% short posn would light this candle. If not, I don't mind owning a little more lower pxd and waiting.
- bRobert: $TLRY . the 20WEEK has served as a ceiling. A move/.hold above would be a bullish turn . A little WEEKLY pinch . Short squeeze .......a nice little run Baby steps
- debeers: $TLRY-Got smoked. Down 8% on earnings. It wasn't like you couldn't have figured this on e out in advance and gone to school on Canopy
- traderbren: $TLRY -- pushing higher! ;-)
- traderbren: @scottrades $CTST #PotStocks - great! Also, $TLRY appears to be squeezing as it trades sideways...may be getting ready for a leg higher.
- traderbren: $TLRY -- seeing some interest on the intra-day.
- bRobert: $CAR . Tighter consolidation. Reversal pattern . Higher used car prices go right to the bottom line. Reports 8/5 . Watching $CRON . $CGC . $TLRY . Long is wrong right now. Continues to break down
- bRobert: $CGC flag $39 with trigger $CRON WEEKLY bounce off support $20+ long term Not a day trade $TLRY Low risk entry Long term hold
- lostsheep: @bRobert $CGC $CRON $TLRY hard not to like the daily and weekly setup in $CRON
- bRobert: @lostsheep $CGC $CRON $TLRY WEEKLY is my guide Bounce off 50week consistent winner Long from single digits
- bRobert: $CRON 50 WEEK bounce continues $CGC bounce post capitulation low $TLRY 50d bounce All long term holds
- bRobert: $CGC WEEKLY view Looking for a repeat of the JAN run to $50 . good risk reward $2.4/ $14 Long term hold Along with $CRON $TLRY Big 3 . . $IIPR $SMG Transparent earnings/revenue and steady climbers
- tnt: $TLRY printing some higher highs and higher lows over the past two months. Starting to get interesting. Anyone have thoughts here or near term outlook/catalysts?
- bRobert: @tnt $TLRY Own a. Small piece along with some patience. Add with confirmation in scales with bullish price action on pb/ bounces. Higher lows. The big 3 will do well long term. Well financed. Deep pockets
- killer: @bRobert $TLRY I am new to SMM and have been watching and learning for a little over a month now. I was wondering if you still think the chart on $TLRY still looks bullish? It is holding the 50 day but drifting lower. I took a position a couple weeks back and would appreciate any insight that I am missing. Weekly chart looks to have a MACD cross. Do you think the chart is still working? Thanks in advance.
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $TLRY STO 7/12/19 45.5 CALLS Covered @.59. Working down my C.B. (cost basis).
- bRobert: @GOOSE $TLRY Excellent premium capture trade
- GOOSE: @bRobert $TLRY Yah, thanks, I see that too. Have a great day.
- GOOSE: TRADES: $TLRY STO 7/12/19 45.5 PUTS @1.21 $TLRY STO 7/12/19 47.5 CALLS @1.16 $TLRY STO 7/12/19 47.0 PUTS @1.97 A roll out
- bRobert: $TLRY . WEEKLY MACD cross . Flag . $75+
- bRobert: $CGC . Watching . this double bottom bounce Trading box. 38+ - 44 Bullish RSI divergence s . Multi year Long term hold from below. (along with $CRON,$IIPR . ) . WEEKLY is tightening up. I expect all to work well long term along with $TLRY . $IIPR . pennant/wedge formation. Watching for trigger with partial.
- bRobert: $TLRY . Small reversal pattern already in motion $35 . head . $45 . neckline . $55 target 1. Larger reversal pattern looming with move > $50 (flag trigger). neckline and $65 target . Long Juicy premium for sellers/covered calls
- bRobert: $TLRY . still perky . $55 . target 1
- bogiedog1: @bRobert $TLRY Small position in this one, still watching. Want to see it break out a bit befor adding.
- bRobert: @bogiedog1 $TLRY Small starter is best . Add when proven.
- scottrades: $TLRY Finding support at the Daily 8 EMA
- GOOSE: TRADES: Some of these trades are AT THE MONEY, & IN THE MONEY. ATM, & ITM RISKY. $PLAY STO 7/5/19 40.0 PUTS @.98 $TLRY BTC 6/28/19 45.0 PUTS @.10 $PLAY BTC 6/28/19 39.5 CALLS @1.15 Took a loss, but rolled it out and up for twice the option quantity. If it works, my loss will be a nickel. $PLAY STO 7/12/19 42.0 CALLS @.55 $TLRY STO 7/5/19 47.0 PUTS @1.83 $PLAY STO 7/5/19 41.5 PUTS @1.15
- GOOSE: TRADES: $TLRY BTO STOCK @47.51 minimum amount. to cover a short call. As it turned out didn't need to. $TLRY STO 6/28/19 48.0 CALLS @1.04 & .91 $TLRY STO 6/28/19 48.5 CALLS @.83 $TLRY STO 6/28/19 45.0 PUTS @.60 All expire Friday Have a 6 step ladder in the calls. up to the low 50's.
- CraigReynolds: @GOOSE $TLRY Always amazed at your position and concentration on certain stocks. That selling/put in bank register must be ringing often. Good trading
- GOOSE: @CraigReynolds $TLRY Thanks for the kind words. Have a great day. If something is working for me, like @Dan says, "Keep on doing it."
- DAN: @GOOSE $TLRY Yep. Tough to find a horse to ride. So when you do find one that's running well, keep riding until it bucks you off!
- GOOSE: TRADES: $TLRY BTO STOCK @47.38 $GOOS STC 7/5/19 38.0 CALLS @.75 Fat finger trade from yesterday, just lost commission.
- GOOSE: TRADES, Posted, not timely. $TLRY STO 6/28/19 54.5 CALLS @1.10 $TLRY STC STOCK @48.98 $GOOS BTO STOCK @37.08
- bRobert: $TLRY flag over 50d $55 target
- bRobert: $tlry bounce off 50d Reversal pattern 30% short ALong from below
- GOOSE: $TLRY ACTIVE
|Stock Price||$USD 20.97|
Already a member? Sign in here.
- March 16th, 2020 - 2019 Q4 Earnings
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 67,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (67,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!