Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO)
Old Forum Content for TTWOMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Rickg: $COUP $TTWO
- DrScience: #Gamers $TTWO pullback to the 8 EMA could be a safe place to take a small position, but with the rest of the cohort mired in congestion, I'd wait for a test of the 20 DMA. $GME falling to a new 52-week low, only $3.32 above the ultimate low.
$TTWO – great momentum here. Risky entry.
$MDR – analyze this. No averaging down.
Earnings. None. -80%, N/A, –96%, N/A
Revenues: +139%, 189% 264%, and 23%.
Anything can happen. Acquired, etc. BUT...rules are rules. Loser ...
- JohnStockNewb: $TTWO I had this on my watchlist for this afternoon... but no guts to make a trade in this crazy environment being so new to trading. "Take-Two Crushes Earnings Expectations."
- bRobert: @JohnStockNewb $TTWO Capital preservation/ risk management takes precedence during nasty corrections. You will have a large buffet of high quality stocks at low risk entry points to choose from. The best ones will bounce very briskly as smart hungry shoppers start feeding on prime cuts . $MA $V . $COST Many others .
- JohnStockNewb: @bRobert $TTWO $MA $V $COST Thanks! I have a lot to learn.
- Bridget: $TTWO is in nice tight consolidation here. Watching for a some buying to come in for the next move higher. I also think you can get in near the 21dMA.
- Bridget: I think yoou can get into $TTWO here. Buyers stepping in a the close.
- DrScience: $EA While analysts debate whether the gamer is a good buy, investors are saying, "Goodbye!", and dragging $ATVI and $TTWO along for the ride. BMO Capital raised PT to $130 on Tuesday, and the stock responded well, so, I thinking, somebody knows something. @Henry... Is this institutional distribution?
- Herb: IBD three stocks with a history of outperforming during the summer: $CHTR $TTWO $IQV. Anybody ever heard of $IQV?
- DrScience: #Gamers $EA hit a homer, and $ATVI and $TTWO are running the bases.
- DrScience: #Gamers $ATVI back to the 50 DMA and $TTWO falling below on $EA report that their newest game has security flaw. Oops! Online gamers are subject to hacking. But, the probably the best news is that the maker of 'Fortnite' is licensing their game engine, and the Big Three are making use of it. Psst! $TCEHY owns a stake in 'Fortnite'.
- DrScience: #Gamers $SNE got a $4 (7%) boost on news that Third Point hedge fund is building a stake. $EA pulling back to 50 DMA support on note about FTC investigations, bouncing now. $TTWO in a similar technical setup. $ATVI holding the 8 EMA in the middle of the 45-50 range. $GME's business model is crumbling, but stock is still holding a buck above earnings low.
- trader123: $TTWO Powering through the 50day with a positive MACD. Long $TTWO
- DrScience: Video #Gamers are still floundering below the 200 DMA. $GME earnings in two weeks, APR 2. Activist want stock price performance, but business model is a dinosaur. Mom's don't have to drive to the mall in the internet age where gamers need only download, subscribe and play. $EA upgraded at Morgan Stanley PT $88 (from $80). But, hot new game "Apex Legends" has some flaws, and Weibo users ask for China region to be blocked. https://technode.com/2019/03/19/weibo-users-support-apex-legends-blocking-china-gamers/. I'll bet traders would like to exploit some of those features! $ATVI back above the 50 DMA on news that Tencent $TECHY $TTWO Niggling rumor of buyout "just keeps me hangin' on!" The 50 DMA and $100 resistance levels to overcome.
- bwcarnation1: $TTWO nice move from penalty box on vol
- bwcarnation1: $TTWO hod now pulling back slightly but up nicely on more than full day average 10 day vol now
- DrScience: $EA $ATVI $TTWO What's $EA got that the others don't? It looks like EA may have the top new game of 2019 with “Apex Legends.” But, if $EA succumbs to the pull of gravity, an APR 110/120 BeCS @ 1.10 with a stop above the 200 DMA works.
- DrScience: $ATVI $TTWO $EA continuing to fall after yesterday's data release in video game space. $GME is at a fish-or-cut-bait point. A move below $11 could signal much more downside -- about $11 -- as the brick & mortar model gives way to online pressures. Could be the next Circuit City or Radio Shack.
- DrScience: $ATVI $EA $TTWO $GME Dive! Dive! Dive! Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. Been reading the news on video gaming at https://twitter.com/MatPiscatella/status/1098239904855797765
- issues: @DrScience $ATVI $EA $TTWO $GME Stopped out of TTWO at $90.47 but still holding a 1/4 position hoping for a bounce.
$TTWO was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital Markets. After falling 3.8% to $93.44 on Monday its shares were indicated down another 3% at $90.50 on Tuesday. Take-Two had a 52-week range of $91.49 to $139.91, and its consen ...
- kt4000: added $LAZ (.94 div - ex div 2/14).... sold $DATA and a very small position in $TTWO - adding more $GUSH, $ABT and possibly $AMGN
- DrScience: $EA $ATVI $TTWO investors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPELc1wEvk
- CraigReynolds: @DrScience $EA $ATVI $TTWO Believe this was Cramer's half time CNBC trade at end. Buy Buy Buy???
DrScience: $EA Stock is down 10% on disappointing financial results and guidance. Competitors in the videogame space, $TTWO and $ATVI, sank 3% on the news, while $TCEHY (which has a stake in "Fortnite"-creator Epic Games) finished on the highs.
- indigo1948: @DrScience $EA $TTWO $ATVI $TCEHY -off topic -are you still involved with $BLL? I wanted to thank you for your posts on this one as I got involved with puts and now am long the stock-many thanks.
- adelshams: @Dan Any thought on $TTWO?
- DrScience: $GME Black Friday sales numbers and an upgrade appear to have forestalled the 😲eminent😲 collapse of gaming, at least, until Thursday when the company reports. Console makers $SNE and $MSFT stabilizing more-or-less around the 200 DMA; and game-makers $ATVI and $EA could be at tradable lows, but $TTWO might be in no-man's-land in its recovery. Waiting for Cyber Monday reports before dipping into the waters, but cautious for the time being.
- Robert1965: $TTWO anyone shorting this,
- DrScience: $TTWO reported strong earnings, and raised guidance for FY2019. Look for pin action in $ATVI tomorrow ahead of their earnings release AMC.
- issues: @Brian_M $EA we prefer $ttwo & $atvi
- Brian_M: @issues $EA $ttwo $atvi very similar look I didn't think to check the others. Thanks
- kt4000: $C, $GS, $PANW, $FEYE holding and making money..... $TTWO falling though
- BocaRick: $TTWO $EA $ATVI really falling??
- jwstich: @BocaRick $TTWO $EA $ATVI Yes and I have been unable to find a reason. Do you know why? Want to add them to my watch list.
- DrScience: @jwstich $TTWO $EA $ATVI All three (basically) fell from a bearish wedge pattern. Buzz surrounding Fortnite has diminished, but, for investors, stocks are in show-me mode. $EA will be the first to report at the EOM, with $TTWO and $ATVI a week later. Also, when $MSFT reports, we should get a clearer picture of what game console makers are expecting for the holiday season. IV for earnings in all three is quite high, excellent time to sell OTM BuPS to play an earnings run. For example, $ATVI NOV 65/70 BuPS @ 1.30 looks good. If the stock does as expected, it should test the 50 DMA before $EA reports -- maybe sooner. That's when I'd look to sell the NOV 80/85 or 85/90 BeCS to hold over earnings. Unfortunately, the stock looks like it wants lower prices in the next week, so we may be looking at selling the call side of the iron condor first!
- BocaRick: @DrScience $TTWO $EA $ATVI $MSFT on #StockTwits?? #Forbes article on ATVI units sold less than expected, pulled sector down.
- jwstich: @DrScience $TTWO $EA $ATVI $MSFT Really like your idea. Are you going to buy the BuPs today?
- jwstich: @BocaRick $TTWO $EA $ATVI $MSFT #StockTwits #Forbes I think this ia the article in Barron's. https://tinyurl.com/yauc8dzw
- kt4000: Good holding $C, $GS, $WDAY, $TTWO, $PANW, $FEYE - buying $MRO,
- jwstich: @Cramer on MM Cramer recommended nibbling on: $AMZN $INTU Theses are all down from 13-16% $ADSK $ISRG $EXPE $TTWO $IDXX
- shoredriver: @jwstich $AMZN $INTU $ADSK $ISRG $EXPE $TTWO $IDXX .....$ISRG...Longtime owner and nibbler...reports earnings next Thurs.....
- debeers: $ATVI-CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS just released. It well may be that $TTWO may be a better game but Strauss Zelnick has already disappointed twice as to expected releases of his video game. I think that $ATVI will kill it over the holidays and the recent ...
- bnnybklyn: @debeers $ATVI $TTWO IMO and backed by some evidence and some data - $TTWO Red Dead Redemption 2 will be the best selling game in years. online boards are filled with incredibly popular comments shrugging off COD - all waiting with baited breath for RDR2. The 3 official trailer videos on YouTube for RDR2 garnered 44M views, COD had 4 trailers for various aspect of gameplay totaling 29.5M and the game is now released.
- phgruver: @issues $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO $ABMD $ALGN $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC $ILMN $TMO $XLI $BA $LMT $GD $AVAV $CAT $URI $XLK $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT $CRM $NOW $TTD $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $W ...
- Wykeman: @bRobert $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO $ABMD $ALGN $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC $ILMN $TMO $XLI $BA $LMT $GD $AVAV $CAT $URI $XLK $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT $CRM $NOW $TTD $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $WTW $AAN $ROST $TGT $COST $LOW $HD $MCD $DPZ $DIN $XME $CF $CLF $HACK $FTNT $PANW $FDX $UAL $UNP $NSC $ODFL $XPO $XLF $BX $KKR $FLT $SQ $C $JPM $DIS $DISCA $SNE $TTWO $MTCH ? My eyes are wide open. And I do have positions in other sectors. I choose not to publish every position, or trade I have in this forum. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
- bRobert: @Wykeman $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO $ABMD $ALGN $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC $ILMN $TMO $XLI $BA $LMT $GD $AVAV $CAT $URI $XLK $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT $CRM $NOW $TTD $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $WTW $AAN $ROST $TGT $COST $LOW $HD $MCD $DPZ $DIN $XME $CF $CLF $HACK $FTNT $PANW $FDX $UAL $UNP $NSC $ODFL $XPO $XLF $BX $KKR $FLT $SQ $C $JPM $DIS $DISCA $SNE $TTWO $MTCH Neither do I. But when I hear other influential members take an overly cautious attitude and say there's nothing to invest in RHRN , I feel a bit obliged .
- issues: @bRobert $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO $ABMD $ALGN $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC $ILMN $TMO $XLI $BA $LMT $GD $AVAV $CAT $URI $XLK $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT $CRM $NOW $TTD $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $WTW $AAN $ROST $TGT $COST $LOW $HD $MCD $DPZ $DIN $XME $CF $CLF $HACK $FTNT $PANW $FDX $UAL $UNP $NSC $ODFL $XPO $XLF $BX $KKR $FLT $SQ $C $JPM $DIS $DISCA $SNE $TTWO $MTCH Everything seems so pricey! Stocks are so expensive. I remember when stocks where under $40 or $50 /share. Now they're all over $100 and $200 and some go into the stratosphere where they fetch $400 on up. Wow. I think it's inflation, don't you?
- bRobert: @Wykeman $SPY $TQQQ $UPRO $QLD $SSO You have energy, healthcare IBB XLV . devices $ABMD $ALGN ,HMOs $HIIQ $WCG $ANTM $CNC . etc . $ILMN $TMO $XLI industrials eg $BA $LMT $$GD $AVAV .$CAT .$URI etc, $XLK still works . $ROKU $NFLX $GOOGL $AAPL $AMZN $IBM $CSCO $TWLO $ACIA . $NVDA $QCOM $MSFT Clouds . $CRM $NOW . $TTD . Retail $XRT $ULTA $EL $HELE $LULU $W $TSCO $IRBT $WTW $AAN $ROST $TGT $COST $LOW $HD . Food $MCD $DPZ $DIN . etc . $XME $CF . $CLF . $HACK . $FTNT $PANW . Transports $FDX $UAL RAILS $UNP $NSC etc Trucking $ODFL $XPO $XLF . $BX $KKR $FLT $SQ . Down the road $C $JPM I'm leaving things out but this is a good snapshot of what is working. Entertainment . $DIS $NFLX $DISCA $SNE $TTWO Romance $MTCH . A lot is working if you open your eyes. That's why the averages are printing nh's
- mljbaer: $TTWO moving to the top of the channel..I am watching for a test at 138. Maybe a breakout to new highs, maybe a look above and fail.
- steve71: $ATVI $TTWO $EA Nice to see follow through on the gamers. They may be less at risk to further China tariffs. Tech and China tech are all bouncing. Will that last to the bell with another $200B in tariffs possible at any time?
- steve71: $ATVI $EA $TTWO The gamers are all outperforming today. Maybe some FANG money rolling in to new positions.
- bRobert: $TTWO nh Target $148
- bRobert: $TTWO Still holding. W complete. WEEKLY ready to leave the station. going higher
- issues: @bRobert $TTWO I've got my ticket! All aboard!
- bRobert: @issues $TTWO Needs to clear $132.50 stratosphere to go into orbit
- bRobert: $TTWO W pattern / Breakout attempt. $140 target move.
- bRobert: $TTWO . nh . $SNE . Look to add on pb/bounce Going much higher . Gets little attention
- bRobert: $TTWO Watching for double top vs breakout. Took some profit
- grcjr: $ATVI $EA $TTWO $AMD $NVDA $INTC - given the gains in the gamers I'm surprised that $AMD and $NVDA are not showing a tag along. The home game platform of the future may be a stripped down system compared to today that is mostly a high definition 3-D display/visor and a fast internet connection. The game processing will be in the cloud. $AMD could have the home system while an $INTC/$NVDA combo has the cloud. For a good fiction (but not completely) read, find a copy of "Ready Player One". IMHO the book is better than the movie.
- RedLeaf1: $TTWO The CEO Strauss Zelnick is on CNBC right now discussing last nights great Earnings Report. #Long
- bRobert: $TTWO had a low expectations set up into earnings with bad news priced in after $EA news triggered a dive to the 200d. Top/bottom line beat . Up nicely ah
- bRobert: $TTWO reports tomorrow. Bad news discounted? Bounce off 200d.
- bRobert: $TTWO stopped out
- bRobert: $TTWO several breakout/retests. Target $140+
- Ajax4Hire: @PJMR11 $T Same here. $T - AT&T is above 5% dividend(/year) and at a multi-year low. $T-AT&T acquisition of $TWC - Time-Warner is the realization that Internet Service Provider and Content Creator combination is a "greater than the sum" solution. $VZ-Verizon, $TMUS-T-Mobile, $S-Sprint, $CMCSA-Comcast, $CHTR-Charter will hungrily troll the land looking for Content Creators to buy. Just as $APPL-Apple, $AMZN-Amazon and $NFLX-Netflix are doing now. This is on the heals of $CHTR-Charter acquiring $TWC-Time-Warner Cable(the ISP/Cable part). Something to keep in mind; Video games is big business new(bigger than movies). Expect deep-pocket ISP/communication companies to lust after Content Creators like $EA, $TTWO, Valve/Steam, $ATVI-Activision $TCEHY-Tencent holdings, $NTES-NetEase, $UBSFY-Ubisoft, $SQNXF-SquareEnix. As a reminder; GTA-V(Grand Theft Auto #5) grossed $800M in the 1st 24hrs of release.
- bRobert: $TTWO $145 long term target . HODL it. Look at the weekly. Not great buy point. Buy the dips/bounce
- Kjksm1: Any advice on $ttwo? Up a point so far
- steve71: @Kjksm1 $ttwo $TTWO $EA $ATVI The gamers continue to work. Business is great. The drop in baseball attendance, soccer watching etc. is thought partly due to people gaming instead. $TTWO is triple toppy, and I was just thinking about writing some 17Aug 130 calls over my position. Wouldn't add shares unless it breaks above those tops.
- justinp: @Kjksm1 $ttwo You have support with buying (starting 14:45 today) to manage risk, although if you do take a starter position I would think it needs to break above $128 before you added. My 5c. I have a position in this. Other members have posted a lot about this sector.
- justinp: @steve71 $ttwo $TTWO $EA $ATVI Yup eSports is growing as well. Huge in Korea (the south one).
- bRobert: @Kjksm1 $ttwo HODL it. Longer term hold. $140+ targets
- Kjksm1: @Kjksm1 $ttwo Thanks all!
- bRobert: $SNE $EA $TTWO not playing games. Going higher
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $TTWO Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=TTWO&clip=103752
- bRobert: $TTWO $EA $ATVI $SNE Not playing games. going higher
- captron: $TTWO @DAN Nice call on this one.
- PJMR11: @captron $TTWO I missed it. My bid was too low. Never executed.
7. $TTWO – breaking out. Feb high is almost irrelevant.
8. $AMZN – Looking for much higher prices, but sold into this today b/c of profits. If you don’t feel like a dope sometimes, you’re probably not respecting risk enough ...
- bRobert: $TTWO Alert >125 Target $140+
- steve71: $EA $TTWO $ATVI Gamers working. Viewed as potential buyouts as big media compete to lock up content.
- bRobert: $ATVI another set up alert > 78.. $EA $TTWO $SNE Not playing games
2. $TTWO – forming right side of multi-month base. Alert $125.
3. $CRM – good uptrend. Active in the forum today. You want to be buying pullbacks in uptrending stocks rather than the high highs.
4. $SQ – Consolidation. Keep an ...
- bRobert: $TTWO adding when > $125 target $145
- bRobert: $TTWO not playing games. Going higher $EA also
- bRobert: $TTWO $140+ target measured move inv h&s Neckline $118
- bRobert: $POOL Target $165 $TTWO setting up
- bRobert: $TTWO No I'll take 3.. Going higher with other gaming
- bRobert: $TTWO and other game stocks perky
- bRobert: $TTWO Bounce off support. Not adding.
- bRobert: $TTWO Nice chart .High upside.
- bRobert: $TTWO Good entry
- issues: @bRobert $TTWO If you compare TTWO to $EA and $ATVI what do you come up with? All three have similar chart patterns. Hard to pick. OK I see TTWO is up a little more than the other two so I bought a starter position. Thank you Rob!
- bRobert: @issues $TTWO $EA $ATVI I like them all. I've been in TTWO a while . Closer to support. I think they all will work
- bRobert: $TTWO throwback /retest Target $135 ish with resumption of breakout
- issues: @bRobert $TTWO compare to $EA and $ATVI. The best may be EA but its up only 4% while the others are up just 2% on 10 day chart.
- bRobert: $TTWO Looking at throwback/retest to add $150 measure move inv h&s
- issues: @bRobert $TTWO looks like a perfect cup and descending handle. Good chart!
- bRobert: $TTWO flag . Target $140 .
|Stock Price||$USD 122.29|
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products through its two wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K.Request Video of TTWO
Already a member? Sign in here.
- February 5th, 2020 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 24.57 39.09%
- $USD 13.55 29.98%
- $USD 12.69 26.87%
- $USD 32.49 -23.22%
- $USD 27.96 -22.66%
- $USD 20.55 -20.28%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 66,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (66,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!