iShares MSCI Turkey ETF (NASDAQ:TUR)
Old Forum Content for TURMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- DrScience: $XRT Retail stocks taking over from regional banks ($KRE) as leading sub-sector during the Noon hour. $IWM still leading, but $QQQ seeing inflows. $DIA and $SPY seeing $TICKS and Up/Down volumes starting to press below sea level. Also note: As Gubment clock ticks toward shutdown, looking outside the US has been beneficial -- $FXI leading the charge higher, others $ENOR $EWN $EWG $EWZ $FXI $EEM $INDA $AFK $PAK $TUR $RSX $RSXJ $NGE $GULF.
- bigbartabs: @DrScience $XRT $KRE $IWM $QQQ $DIA $SPY $TICKS $FXI $ENOR $EWN $EWG $EWZ $EEM $INDA $AFK $PAK $TUR $RSX $RSXJ $NGE $GULF ... I took a big profit with my $RETL a few days ago. Now I'm wishing that I had stuck with it. It was coming up against some pretty good resistance. But it didn't seem to care :) I'll wait for a pullback... or a break above and try it again.
- justinp: @DrScience $ENOR $EWN $EWG $EWZ $FXI $EEM $INDA $AFK Yes they have shot up, haven't they. Other below 10 p/e beauties include $PAK $TUR $RSX $RSXJ $NGE $GULF. You may need a visa to visit, but not to place your $$s. NP.
- hazelb41: $LBJ, $EDC, $PGJ, $EWZ, $ECH, $INP, $EWO, $EWI, $TUR, $EWN, $EWK I have not noticed any posts about the rally in country ETFs. All these listed are up over 6% this month. In the past month, leveraged LBJ is up over 30% and EDC is up over 20%. China is on a tear again. Look at PGJ -- up over 12% in a month -- and the leveraged YINN is up over 25% in a month. With the US markets unexciting at the moment, looking outside the US makes some sense when the charts look this good.
- hazelb41: $LBJ, $EDC, $PGJ, $EWZ, $ECH, $INP, $EWO, $EWI, $TUR, $EWN, $EWK I have not noticed any posts about the rally in country ETFs. All these listed are up over 6% this month. In the past month, LBJ (which I own) is up over 30% and EDC (which I own) is up over 20%. China is on a tear again. Look at PGJ -- up over 12% in a month -- and the leveraged YINN is up over 25% in a month. With the US markets unexciting at the moment, looking outside the US makes some sense when the charts look this good.
$EFUT efuture Informati... 10.81 -6.57%
$SIG Signet Jewelers 132.00 -6.15%
$TUR ishares Msci Turk... 39.00 -5.77%
$MBT Mobile Telesystem... 7.24 -5.61%
$JDST Direxion Daily Jr... 34.80 -5.23%
$SA Seabridge Gold 7.56 -5.14%
$X United States S ...
- woodman: @bigbartabs Although I only have $EWP, other Ex-US etfs that have caught my eye (but never bought) include $EWQ, $EWL, and $EWC. I was in $TUR but didn't hang on. It's actually in a pretty good spot right now.
- woodman: $TUR - continuing to move in the right direction.
- woodman: $TUR - looking more and more like it has turned the corner.
- woodman: EWI/ Int'l - Check out $TUR too. Reversing nicely.
- leshaitlaw: For @Dan, I am a new subscriber, for about 3 months. I very much appreciate the service, and I have learned a lot from the daily and weekend sessions. AND, it seems to me that there are some wonderful foreign stock and $ETF investments traded in t ...
- leshaitlaw: Re: stocks and ETFs outside the U.S. For @Dan, I am a new subscriber, for about 3 months. I very much appreciate the service, and I have learned a lot from the daily and weekend sessions. AND, it seems to me that there are some wonderful foreign sto ...
|Stock Price||$USD 24.42|
The investment seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the MSCI Turkey Investable Market Index (the "underlying index"). The fund will at all times invest at least 90% of its assets in the securities of the underlying index or in depositary receipts representing securities in its underlying index. The underlying index is a free float-adjusted market capitalization index designed to measure broad-based equity market performance in Turkey. Components primarily include consumer staples, financial and industrials companies. The fund is non-diversified.Request Video of TUR
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 58,600 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (58,600) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!