Veeva Systems Inc. Class A (NYSE:VEEV)
Old Forum Content for VEEVMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Motorman: @DrScience $HEAR $RELY $RSI $PLAN $SPLK $DMRC $NTNX $PSTG $SNOW $KIDS $VSCO $RMNI $CHPT $BOX $OKTA $AEO $BBSI $CCSI $VEEV $GEF $SGFY $INVE $HCCI $FOA $REV $BBY $TWI $GOGO $BIG $EYPT $BURL $UTZ $BJ $BF $KR $MEI $ABUS $CRAI $PASG $GMS $CNSL $ATRS $TTC $VIA #Earnings #Earnings These have already reported.March 2
- DrScience: #Earnings tonight. Note those wide possibilities! $HEAR +/-18.5%, $RELY /-18%, $RSI /-17.4%, $PLAN /-16.1%, $SPLK /-15.4%, $DMRC /-13.9%, $NTNX /-13.4%, $PSTG /-13.4%, $SNOW /-13.2%, $KIDS /-11.9%, $VSCO /-11.3%, $RMNI /-11%, $CHPT /-11%, $BOX /-10.9%, $OKTA /-10.8%, $AEO /-10.7%, $BBSI /-9%, $CCSI /-8.5%, $VEEV /-8.4%, $GEF /-8%, $SGFY /-7.4%, $INVE /-7.2%, $HCCI /-5.5%, $FOA /-4.2% #Earnings tomorrow $REV /-12.8%, $BBY /-12.5%, $TWI /-11.7%, $GOGO /-11.6%, $BIG /-11.6%, $EYPT /-10.6%, $BURL /-10.4%, $UTZ /-9.9%, $BJ /-9.7%, $BF.B /-8.9%, $KR /-8.7%, $MEI /-7.2%, $ABUS /-7%, $CRAI /-6.8%, $PASG /-5.7%, $GMS /-5.6%, $CNSL /-5.6%, $ATRS /-4.5%, $TTC /-4.3%, $VIA /-3.2%
- slp20: Dave Ryan did a free short selling IBD webinar on Wed. Potentials: $DKS broke 200Day $ASO $HIBB dropping $GS volume pick up on downtrend $FND $BLD (3/1 earnings) may try to rally. housing will be going down with rate hikes He mentioned $HD. (2/22 earnings) Death crosses good indicators $VEEV
- bRobert: @slp20 $DKS $ASO $HIBB $GS $FND $BLD $HD $VEEV Been short $HD from above Bear flag to $390 $325 potential Builders not interesting on the long side until they at least recapture the 20d $HD 20d ceiling shoe drop with 200d failure
- slp20: @bRobert $DKS $ASO $HIBB $GS $FND $BLD $HD $VEEV $NAIL. Shorting this has made it easy
- bRobert: @slp20 $DKS $ASO $HIBB $GS $FND $BLD $HD $VEEV $NAIL Yup I had a short trade in NAIL as well Double top concerns at $125 Bear flag to 20/50d from BELOW near $105 $55/$45 potential
- Shopaholic526: @issues $GOOGL $MSFT $SBNY $EPRT $AAWW $AMAT $BLDR $AVTR $BMY $CBRE $CMC $EXPD $FAST $INTU $IT $KLAC $LIN $LSI $NFG $NMIH $NRG $ONTO $PFE $PHM $QLYS $REGN $RIO $SPG $STE $TPX $WST $AMZN $ATKR $BROS $BX $CDW $DBX $FOCS $GBDC $GPN $HESM $HRMY $MAIN $NMRK $NOW $NSA $RJF $RYAN $SF $SHC $STAG $TEAM $TRU $TSLA $VEEV $VRRM $VSTO $WMS $WSM I have been using IBD and Marketsmith for years. Cleary, in this market there is nothing to buy. We just have to sit tight until we get some confirmation. $BMY broke out today, long $BMY. Watching $AXP.
- spmeyers: @issues $GOOGL $MSFT $SBNY $EPRT $AAWW $AMAT $BLDR $AVTR $BMY $CBRE $CMC $EXPD $FAST $INTU $IT $KLAC $LIN $LSI $NFG $NMIH $NRG $ONTO $PFE $PHM $QLYS $REGN $RIO $SPG $STE $TPX $WST $AMZN $ATKR $BROS $BX $CDW $DBX $FOCS $GBDC $GPN $HESM $HRMY $MAIN $NMRK $NOW $NSA $RJF $RYAN $SF $SHC $STAG $TEAM $TRU $TSLA $VEEV $VRRM $VSTO $WMS $WSM I hear you -- but some of their other lists can be useful starting point
New replacements: $ATKR $BROS $BX $CDW $DBX (terrible chart!) $EPRT $FOCS $GBDC $GPN $HESM $HRMY $MAIN (first time I've ever seen MAIN on this list) $NMRK $NOW $NSA $RIO $RJF $RYAN $SF $SHC (If this is such a great stock why is the chart so igly?) $ ...
- jonwest88: $CRWD, $VEEV, $OKTA, and $SNOW report after the close. These stocks remind me of doing the limbo dance years ago. Keep lowering bar and see how far you can go.
- roddog101: $VEEV looks like a no brainer to me. One of the best saas names out there imo.
"It was a strong quarter of financial performance with impressive execution across the business," said CFO Brent Bowman. "I am particularly excited about Veeva Vault Platform, which is a powerful asset for Veeva($VEEV). It's a key fou ...
- kbrowe: @Pokersmith $VEEV I thought it was a good earnings report, but what do I know. Mr Market sees different with a 10% haircut. Time to add on this bounce. Code 33 fundamentals on this stock.
- jonwest88: $VEEV back to the bottom of the base. $307
- Pokersmith: @kbrowe $VEEV Didn't hold any through earnings...but it's on the watchlist..
- scottrades: Some #earnings for the week to be aware of. $ZM $CRWD $FUTU $LI $CHWY $AKTS $CTLT $CLDR $DOCU $CHPT $AEO $NTES $AVGO $AI $STNE $SWBI $OKTA $DBI $FIVE $SIG $CHS $NDSN $VEEV $BNR $PLAN $PVH $SOL $ASAN $CIEN $AMBA $CPB $DAO $AMWD $CONN $MCFT $NTNX $CAL $VRA $TTC $REX $DOOO
- kbrowe: @scottrades $ZM $CRWD $FUTU $LI $CHWY $AKTS $CTLT $CLDR $DOCU $CHPT $AEO $NTES $AVGO $AI $STNE $SWBI $OKTA $DBI $FIVE $SIG $CHS $NDSN $VEEV $BNR $PLAN $PVH $SOL $ASAN $CIEN $AMBA $CPB $DAO $AMWD $CONN $MCFT $NTNX $CAL $VRA $TTC $REX $DOOO #earnings Many thanks, I find this ER summary format very helpful in planning for the week.
$VEEV -- pretty steep pullback leaves some pain in the chart. Probably going to sit here for a bit…. EARNINGS 9/1
$PENN -- Penn has been beaten up mercilessly (looks like a China stock). It reported great earnings on 8/5 and the stock rever ...
- JosephM: $VEEV..perking up near the 50
- Pokersmith: Retaking its 21 week ema, see: $VEEV Stop @ 314.85
- JosephM: @Pokersmith $VEEV like this one too.
- scottto_2: @Pokersmith $VEEV - Mayhaps a little Earnings Run (reports 9/1). Looks similar to last earnings set up. Took a nibble...
- Pokersmith: @scottto_2 $VEEV in the right sector...
- jlutzkanin: @JosephM $VEEV $CPRT Started a $CPRT position today
- JosephM: @jlutzkanin $VEEV $CPRT looks good!
- JosephM: $VEEV/$CPRT..two names I've been watching and posting on. IBD long term plays. Volume isn't there but low risk both sitting on the 50.
- JosephM: $CPRT/$VEEV...both sitting on the 50. IBD long term plays. $CPRT scores a 99/99. Maybe tomorrow.
- JosephM: $CPRT..a name i found on IBD long term play list. Not today, maybe tomorrow. $VEEV..another on the 50
- kbrowe: @JosephM $VEEV has been a long term profitable hold position for me, and could be coming out of a long consolidation range.
- JosephM: @kbrowe $VEEV nice.. I remember this being on IBD 50 at like $30. I'm not a smart man. :)
- Pokersmith: #IBD #LTLlist Veeva Systems ($VEEV) has broken out nicely to new highs. A 5.6% gain for the week ended July 23 sent shares past the cup's left-side high of 325.64. Last week, the pullback proved light as a feather, exactly the kind you'd like to see. Veeva rallied 1.8% this past week and etched new all-time highs. One could argue that Veeva also notched a five-day handle after a premature breakout attempt on July 12. This alternate entry of 326.99 doesn't stray too far from the cup-without-handle breakout point. The innovator in business management software platforms for biotech and pharmaceutical companies may see its quarterly profit and sales growth trends slow. Yet Wall Street still sees earnings rising at a healthy clip, up 19% to $3.50 a share for fiscal 2022 (ending in January next year) and up another 15% in FY 2023.
- issues: @bRobert $ARKG $ARKK so which do you like better? I am buying ARKG since the chart is pointing up as in Break OUT! while ARKK is flat. I also like the lower price and the holdings. $ARKG is up (on the 3 month chart) 4.5% while ARKK is only 3.5%. The holdings for ARKG include: $TDOC $PACB $EXAS $REGN $VRTX $FATE $IONS $CDNA $TWST $VEEV. Holdings for $ARKK include: $TSLA $ROKU $TDOC $SQ $ZM $COIN $U $TWLO $SPOT Since we already own TSLA ROKU SQ ZM in ARKK, and don't own any of the holdings in ARKG we will buy ARKG. PS Look at the break outs in $PACB $REGN $FATE $IONS!! Powerful etf! with these big Break outs!
- bRobert: $VEEV. nh. print. $460 WEEKLY breakout target One year sideways. Reports end of month. Pullback bounces
- kbrowe: @bRobert $VEEV a core, long term, investment for me from way below. A perfect low maintenance stock to own. Very similar to $CRM, and somewhat joined at the hip, provides a cloud based platform for the health science sector. And they have been expanding their platform outside health science with new use cases. Increasing annual recurring revenue with a huge moat locking in their large multinational customers. Buy on any pull-backs recommendation.
- Pokersmith: @kbrowe $VEEV $CRM I like this one 👍
- bRobert: @kbrowe $VEEV $CRM I like holding employees like these $VEEV in particular $CRM has been a bit more lumpy with the acquisitions but the long term trend is clear
- scottrades: $SPY Great Weekly volume $QQQ Needs a higher low. $DIA All about the base. $SMH Watch 263 $EEM Beware of China Stocks. #Bitcoin / #Ethereum Nice Weekly candles. $FB Nice move, enjoy the ride. $PYPL Still working well. $SQ A little extended. $TSLA Earnings next week $AMD Sloppy chart but a leader and good volume. $MRVL Close the ATH $CRWD Nice volume out of the base. $MSTR Trades with Crypto stocks $INMD Still trending $AMN Watch 100 $IIPR Weekly Cup $NOW Earnings Next Week - Watch 600 $VEEV New Weekly High $KLIC T’d up on the MAs
- bRobert: $VEEV Breakout pullback retest $400 WEEKLY $TWLO $500+ WEEKLY target Small flag pullback daily $410 with trigger
- jonwest88: @bRobert $CRM AOK, I added to this one this a.m., first add since June/July 2020. Not a burner, had more at one time. Actually made a lot more money with their partner $VEEV over the years, for sure
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $CRM $VEEV VEEV monster WEEKLY getting set for a big move to $400+ One year of consolidation Winner in last years playbook
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this coming week: $NVDA $APPS $CRM $RIDE $SNOW $COST $BBY $LI $DG $AZO $DKS $CTRN $ANF $OKTA $AEO $PDD $CBRL $MDT $ZS $URBN $GPS $DLTR $INTU $TOL $CPRI $JWN $TH $HPQ $ULTA $VEEV $WSM $WDAY $BURL $DELL $SOL $SAFM $A $PLAB $VSAT $TD $PSTG $AFYA $SKY
- scottto_2: Trading wise - Looking at $ACCD $BILI $PANW $VEEV as possible entries this week....
- Pokersmith: @scottto_2 $ACCD $BILI $PANW $VEEV Analysts must have a lot of good things to say about ACCD ( Accolade Inc ) ;-P Nice chart...top of channel? earnings May 5th, fyi
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $CRM You want to see adorable? Look at $VEEV
- bRobert: @Pokersmith $CRM $VEEV $295 adorable target but $400+ long term from a monster weekly base
- shoredriver: @Roadrunner .....$VEEV.......
- Motorman: $VEEV made back above VWAP, sold off post ER
- kbrowe: $VEEV reporting after close today. A long term profitable hold and will be holding once again.
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week: $NIO $ZM $FUBO $WKHS $MELI $TGT $SE $LMND $SNOW $DDD $NVAX $COST $MRVL $INO $BRK.B $FLGT $SDC $TGNA $TXMD $KSS $SWBI $THRM $INSG $DLTR $SPLK $WEN $ANF $SSYS $AVGO $LL $KOPN $AZO $FOLD $NRG $CWEN $KR $BJ $VRM $HEAR $PRPL $VEEV
- traderbren: #Weeklies -- may be of interest since the weekly charts look constructive: $MXL, $SHLS, $POWI, $VALE, $VAC, $PAND, $GNMK, $RGEN, $FRC, $XP, $AVLR, $VEEV ...make sure check when earnings are due.
- champ: @traderbren $MXL $SHLS $POWI $VALE $VAC $PAND $GNMK $RGEN $FRC $XP $AVLR $VEEV #Weeklies--- #Nice-Post.....All look positive,.....however most miss all the good entries. Also need to know why these are working and which ones could continue,...and what are the Reasons why. As you and I know, all stock ideas require homework. 2 of these stocks are on my...Buy Watch-Lists and what that means is, I did the work and I like both.
- Bwhitty: $ADBE in from below, looking for strong hourly volume to add. $VEEV slow moving break to new highs watching for volume above 320 $OLED watching back through 20 day. $KODK starting to behave different. Watching for volume for quick trade.
- traderbren: #Weeklies -- some names to keep an eye on: $DDOG, $DOCU, $FIVN, $XP, $MXL, $VEEV, $NVDA, $AMD, $NFLX, $HOME, $CGEM, $QRVO, $STM, $PKI, $AVTR, $MASS, $ALVR, $NLS, $DHI
- Bwhitty: $ADBE watching 500 $XPEV watching through 20 day, again. $CRSR looking for bounce off 8 day no new lows from here or I am out for now. $VEEV looking for continuation through 414 $F holding up well above 8 day, accelerated move through 12.
- Bwhitty: $VEEV watching as it bounces off top band, looking for large volume to confirm weekly breakout, earning 3/02
- scottrades: @wineinquirer $VEEV My only thought for an entry RHRN, is that it's a little high above the 8EMA. It looks like the stock does frequently pullback to that level and offer an entry, so unless you're looking for a momentum trade, I'd be more incline to wait for a PB to support.
- Bwhitty: $VEEV bending bands on daily and weekly.
- wineinquirer: Wineinquirer $VEEV @scottrades Nice recent move out of multi-month base and headed for bo level 8pts above. Would like to have seen more vol on today's move but hoping for more vol in days ahead. Earnings not till early Mar. 50d just meandering through the base since Nov so not too far below. My big warning sign here consists of lots..........and I mean LOTS of big red bars in a sawtooth pattern. Feels as if it would be easy to be shaken out. My approach, if I take it, would be a very small position that could tolerate the shake and bakes. Your take??? BTW..........thx for all you do.........you're a great sidekick for Dan.......Maybe stardom in your future. Kinda brings back a line from Ringo Starr's Act naturally, "They're gonna put me in the movies......They're gonna make a big star out of me.")
- traderbren: #Weeklies -- some weekly set ups to keep an eye on (plus make sure you check on earnings before): $DBX, $OKTA, $MEDP, $PANW, $FLWS, $SCPL, $VEEV, $AMD, $DDOG, $SAM, $NFLX, $ORCL, $HOME, $VRT, $HZNP, $CLDX, $OMCL, $CRSR, $STM, $AZEK, $CTLT, $AVLR, $NLS, $RNG, $NOW, $BAND, $MPWR, $AAPL, $IBP, $WST Enjoy the game!
$VEEV -- Best to wait for a pullback to the low part of the channel.
$CMG -- Great earnings. Stock is stagnant. This is setting up.
$EYE -- Working on the bottom part of the base.
$CMI -- Holding at the 50-day MA. Stop below today’s intrada ...
- JosephM: $VEEV......trying to take a starter with a call.
- Hemal: 011221 Current Ideas Update https://youtu.be/8YM6VmcHDqs via @YouTube $AAPL, $ABT, $ADM, $APH, $BJ, $BMY, $HON, $LULU, $LUV, $MAR, $PINS, $PNR, $ROK, $RTX, $SCI, $TEAM, $VEEV, $XLNX
Hemal: 011121 Current and new ideas https://youtu.be/wz06tsKr4_A via @YouTube $AAPL, $ABT, $ADM, $APH, $BJ, $BMY, $HON, $LULU, $LUV, $MAR, $PINS, $PNR, $ROK, $RTX, $SCI, $TEAM, $VEEV, $XLNX
$AAPL: Tightening up here near its 10/21 ema, ...
- Yuls: $VEEV C&H /retested 9ema, ARK holdings has been accummulating
- traderbren: #Weeklies - some constructive weeklies in the works: $DGII, $QRVO, $CRL, $HOLX, $MPWR, $CHGG, $FUTU, $VEEV, $WDAY, $FTNT, $TSCO, $CCS, $JD, $LAKE, $SPWH, $UCTT, $AN, $APPF, $BEP, $CCK, $CLWT, $CMG, $COUP, $CPRT, $CWEN, $DELL, $DKNG, $DOOR, $EPAM, $ESCA
- Yuls: $VEEV right at 100d sma, lets see if it double bottoms
- tartan: IMO $WDAY and $VEEV Look like same type of action here Both trying to get on top of a downtrend line Both have a squeeze or just came out of a squeeze $VEEV running today
- tartan: $VeEV and $W Probably have more work to do bat both deserve watching
- tartan: @tartan $WDAY $VEEV I meant $W Not $WDAY
- tartan: I was Talking $W and $VEEV not $WDAY Sorry for the confusion
$VEEV -- breaking out today on volume after a two day pullback. Strong close. This is acting well.asd
$TUP -- Holding above 50-day MA (at 30.00). Stop goes below 30...but this could use a bit more rest before it can move a lot.
$ISRG -- 12/4 -- clo ...
$VEEV Money making pattern WEEKLY CUP with handle pinch A little more work to do before BLAST OFF
$450/$500 POTENTIAL Speed bumps $310 area for potential breakout retest bounce You can just set an alert at $300 to ...
- Motorman: $VEEV Busy in morning Just noticed Nice reversal $255 to 276, nice 59'er and then some
- champ: $ZM....traders are set-up and are waiting for a ZoooooM-trade.......$VEEV, could also be in Play......
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week.. $ZM $CRM $HOME $CRWD $DOCU $DG $OGI $MOMO $MRVL $ATHM $NJR $ADNT $BIG $SPLK $BNS $KR $ZS $OKTA $BOX $CLDR $BMO $MIK $SWBI $JFIN $HPE $TD $VEEV $FIVE $SNOW $ULTA $EMKR $NTAP $DLTH $RY $ZUO $GBDC $ESTC $SIG $BBW $NOAH $SNPS $CBRL
- champ: @scottrades $ZM $CRM $HOME $CRWD $DOCU $DG $OGI $MOMO $MRVL $ATHM $NJR $ADNT $BIG $SPLK $BNS $KR $ZS $OKTA $BOX $CLDR $BMO $MIK $SWBI $JFIN $HPE $TD $VEEV $FIVE $SNOW $ULTA $EMKR $NTAP $DLTH $RY $ZUO $GBDC $ESTC $SIG $BBW $NOAH $SNPS $CBRL #Earnings ----- I have been checking these out and there could be a few nice set-ups on this list....
$VEEV & $ZS -- These were incomplete bases. Tempted to buy...but you can see what ultimately happens. When you want to buy an incomplete base, buy 1 share and mark the chart. Then look again in a month.
$PNTG -- Bucking the selloff today. Wa ...
- debeers: $VEEV-Bavarian Nordic adopts Veeva CRM and Veeva Vaults promo mats for Digital launch of new vaccines. LONG
- debeers: $VEEV- Teams with Life Sciences to offer Industrywide Source for Key Contacts.LONG
- traderbren: $VEEV - pushing to new highs here.
- Hans_Schultz1: $VEEV looks like it wants to go. Came back and testing VWAP but sitting right on the line to break out
$VEEV NIce move off the 8 EMA.
$CVET Good volume
$ALGN Basing along the 8 EMA. Good volume today.
$DKNG You want to see the 50 Hold here.
$PENN Looks better.
My only, somewhat bearish thought is that due to the gap up yesterday morning and the power that followed, some stocks are getting short term-extended. Stocks like $AMZN, $MSFT, $DADA, $NET, $VEEV, $JD and others are well outside the BBands and that ...
- Bwhitty: @scottrades $QQQ $AAPL $TSLA $AMZN $MSFT $DADA $NET $VEEV $JD In some ways nice to not have so many gaps ups.
- traderbren: #Weekend_research: Based on Weekly charts these may be of interest, but drill down and do your research of the daily: $FSLR, $NOVA, $WSM, $LAD, $POOL, $SHOP, $FIVN, $TWLO, $FSLY, $PAYC, $UPLD, $NET, $AZPN, $DHI, $PHM, $KBH, $BBY, $AMZN, $BABA, $ETSY, $NVDA, $QCOM, $NIU, $ROL, $PYPL, $FOUR, $TSCO, $SITE, $HDS, $HD, $VEEV, $SLP, $WST, $PODD, $CTSH, $CALT, $FIX, $SCPL, $TTEC, $CTAS, $MDB, $AEM, $CDNS, $SNPS, $TEAM, $TSM, $QRVO, $MCHP, $ROCK, $TFII, $CTLT, $A, $IDXX, $RPM, $STRL, $RBA, $CPRT, $LHCG, $KLAC, $ASML, $CSGP, $SLGN, $CLW, $TGT, $COST, $FRPT, $KNSL
- Bwhitty: $TWTR Gap up if it holds above 46 new high from 2018. $VEEV trying to gap up above 298 for ATH $GSX watching for volume. Light on Friday. $BEKE watch how it open. Broke High pre-market.
- Bwhitty: $VEEV testing 300 now.
- veghead: @scottrades $GRWG $SPY $QQQ $FSLY $BABA $AMZN $VEEV $CHWY $DADA $DT $PENN $DKNG $XHB $LEN $TPH $MTH $FND $HD $LOW $INTC $AVGO $PFSI $HZNP $NIO $RKT $AQB $TAN $MJ $IIPR $TLRY $CGC $APHA $TCNNF Great ideas Scott Thank you
$VEEV Tight Daily Flag
$CHWY Watch 59.55
$DADA Getting tight, don’t want to anticipate the break, want to see it.
$DT Still chopping. Alert at 42.30
$PENN/$DKNG Look for an upside reversal.
$XHB Continuing to work.
$LEN Consolidating. Holdin ...
- indigo1948: @DAN $FB $SPX $DJI $NDX $JD $DKNG $TNDM $SE $NVTA $RGEN $VEEV $AMZN $GOOGL $NFLX $TSLA - are you still considering $RGEN for the Growth Stock List? I entered yesterday and it has been doing quite well since my entry . I would think it may be a little too extended for your entry criteria on the list as it is now extended over the the upper BB and just crossed above R1.
- Angdionk: $VEEV volume
- Bwhitty: @Angdionk $VEEV Thx I got a price alert from my platform and a volume alert from you! Lets see if there is more.
- Bwhitty: $VEEV working well
- Angdionk: $VEEV HOD
- jonwest88: @dsmalls $LEN I added some of the stop proceeds this a.m. to $NAIL. $DHI may be confirming it's bearish engulfing pattern. But $FSLY keeps movin on up! As do $VEEV and $TTD.
- Bwhitty: $VEEV working great
- Angdionk: $VEEV HOD already sold most of my position too bad so sad. $OKTA making a run at HOD as well
$VEEV -- Would like to see this tighten a bit.
$AMZN -- no breakout here. Wedging. Not where I want to be.
$FB -- wedge short. Buy-stop above the 50-day MA.
$GOOGL - wedge short.
$NFLX -- Still holding up ok...but this is in congestion and isn&rs ...
- scottrades: $VEEV Clearly defined levels. Watch for a move above on volume.
- HillB: @scottrades $VEEV Great fundamentals as well. Stock trades nicely for a longer term hold and less volatile than some high fliers
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 31st, 2022 - 2023 Q2 Earnings
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 88,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (88,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!