Vitamin Shoppe Inc (NYSE:VSI)
Old Forum Content for VSIMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- spmeyers: $VSI good short squeeze bounce play (25% of float short); big volume today could have shorts on the run; 1st resistance is at 20-day m.a.
- woodman: $VSI - strong today. Perhaps found support? No position.
$VSI – squeezing in extended base. 8 days to cover. Small float.
$ECHO – strong momentum out of squeeze. Stop would have to be around $34.50.
$GNRC – Member request from weekend. Set an alert at $56.65 for breakout. “It s ...
- mikepbss: $GNC taking $VSI down with it. Watching $VSI for a bounce. They report next week. (np)
- Geewhiz: $GNC reported poor earnings $VSI Falling in reaction. Think it is overdone and $VSI does not have problems that impacted GNC. BTO shares of $VSI @ $27.74. Have order in to STO $VSI 5/20 $25 put @ .7
- Bridget: Feds to announce criminal & civil actions to dietary supplements $VSI, $HLF, $GNC and $NHTC all falling.
- iwant2belikeme: $VSI $HLF $GNC $NHTC http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-17/u-s-to-announce-enforcement-actions-over-dietary-supplements
- arrow: $VSI $GNC - Nice breakouts in the vitamin space today off of good $GNC earnings
- arrow: @Auto $GNC - I think the volatility squeeze breakout above the 200-day and long base can be a strong move. Don't have any $GNC, but long calls on $VSI.
- Trixie: @arrow $GNC looks to be forming an upward trend on the weekly.. I'd guess a few more days of an upward push, then a pull back.. This move >200MA with volume looks very constructive.. just not a rhrn type deal. imo.. G'luck with u're $VSI.. Wonder if you could also link $WWAV into this with they're type of health/organic foods.. just thinking.
- Tim S: EARNINGS BEFORE THE OPEN: $AIXG, $AMT, $ARIA, $AYR, $BLMN, $BMO, $CBRL, $CRZO, $DLR, $DPZ, $EOG, $EXH, EXLP, $EXPD, $FCH, $FE, $FNP, $GLDD, $GLDD, $GTLS, $HD, $HFC, $HPT, $IART, $INFI, $LNT, $M, $MSO, $ODP, $OGE, $RLGY, $RST, $SAFM, $SDRL, $SHOO, $TMUS, $TOL, $UNS, $UTHR, $VC, $VSI, ZINC
- Poppy: Tuesday's pre market earnings: a little late for action. Notable earnings before Tuesday's open $AIXG, $AMT, $ARIA, $AYR, $BLMN, $BMO, $CBRL, $CRZO, $DLR, $DPZ, $EOG, $EXH, EXLP, $EXPD, $FCH, $FE, $FNP, $GLDD, $GLDD, $GTLS, $HD, $HFC, $HPT, $IART, $INFI, $LNT, $M, $MSO, $ODP, $OGE, $RLGY, $RST, $SAFM, $SDRL, $SHOO, $TMUS, $TOL, $UNS, $UTHR, $VC, $VSI, $ZINC
- scottto: From the Weekend Thread - A couple of these stocks looking good today after 2 Inside Days. "@Aragorn - InsideDays - Scan - Well, ran a scan for stocks that have had 2 inside days in a row. Here's the list: $DVN $JCP $NPSP $REGI $SYNA $VSI $WTW Oddly, even though @Dan didn't like it $JCP looks like a decent candidate. It remains above it's 8-day EMA. Could be good for a quick pop. A couple others have a promising appearance with low risk entries right here. Thanks for giving me another concept to trade around. Cheers."
- scottto: @Aragorn - InsideDays - Scan - Well, ran a scan for stocks that have had 2 inside days in a row. Here's the list: $DVN $JCP $NPSP $REGI $SYNA $VSI $WTW Oddly, even though @Dan didn't like it $JCP looks like a decent candidate. It remains above it's 8-day EMA. Could be good for a quick pop. A couple others have a promising appearance with low risk entries right here. Thanks for giving me another concept to trade around. Cheers.
- Tim S: Notable earnings before Tuesday's open $AFSI, $AKRX, $AMED, $AMG, $AOL, $ARCC, $ARCO, $ASH, $BCRX, $BDX, $BPI, $CCC, $CHTR, $COCO, $CTSH, $CVS, $D, $DLPH, $DNR, $DTV, $DWRE, $DX, $DXM, $EMR, $ENR, $EXH, EXLP, $EXPD, $FE, $GLDD, $GTIV, $HCA, $HCN, $HL, $HPT, $HSIC, $HST, $HW, $ICE, $IFF, $ISIS, $KORS, $KWK, $LBTYA, $LPX, $MITT, $MNTA, $MOS, $MPEL, $MPW, $NNN, $NTLS, $NXST, $ODP, $OMX, $OWW, OXF, $OZM, $PMC, $PQ, $RDC, $REGN, $REN, $RHP, $RIGL, $RRD, $RRGB, $SRE, $TGH, $TMUS, $TRGT, $TRP, $VSI, $XPO, $ZBRA, $ZINC, ZTS
- Tim S: Notable earnings before Tuesday's open $ACM, $ADM, $AFSI, $AKRX, $ALLT, $ARCC, $ARCO, $AYR, $BPI, $CCC, $CHTR, CMLP, $CNK, $CTSH, $CVS, $D, $DBD, $DISH, $DNR, $DWRE, $EMR, $END, $ENDP, $EXPD, $FBN, $FE, $FOSL, $GGS, $HAR, $HCN, $HPT, $HSIC, $ICE, $IFF, $ISIS, $KORS, $KWK, $LIOX, $LPX, $MGM, $NRGY, OAK, $OMX, OXF, $PH, $POZN, $PQ, $RDC, $REGN, $RIGL, $SATS, $SE, $SEP, $SMG, $SPR, $SRE, $STWD, $TA, $TAP, $TDG, $TDW, $TECD, $TGH, $THC, $TICC, $TRGT, $VSI, $WMC, ZTS
- bybyjanice: GNC: I am looking at the chart of VSI. I have to say, if you are interested in a chart that is more predictable, then this is the one for you. $VSI is almost tagging the 50dma where it has been bought continuously in the past. This quarter they also beat estimates. http://news.investors.com/article/621272/201208071401/vitamin-shoppe-beats-profit-and-sales-views.htm?ven=yahoocp,yahoo
Vitamin Shoppe downgraded at Deutsche
$VSI was downgraded to Hold, Deutsche Bank said. Company lacks near-term catalysts. $54 price target.
Abercrombie & Fitch numbers cut at $UBS
Shares of $UBS now seen reaching ...
- Woodward West: $GNC - ipo looking to bust through all time highs though volume is lacking today. Keep an eye on it. The other play in this space is VSI. I like $VSI stores much better as a shopper but the street doesn't seem to agree just yet. Have not a clue about management.
Vitamin Shoppe rated new Equal-weight at @Morgan Stanley
$VSI was initiated with an Equal-weight rating, @Morgan Stanley said. Store growth rate is fading and the company is facing increased competition.
Yum! Brands upgraded at Goldm ...
- Aiko: Weekend Watchlist - Longs Featuring; Stocks recently added to the IBD-50 Stocks recently added to Zacks#1 list Stocks on both the IBD-50 and Zacks#1 List And an antique tune in honor of these winner; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU_dBGo2rxY IBD 50 New $CELG $BWLD $VRSK $TCBI $FDO $ENDP $INTC IBD50-Zacks cross (On both the IBD50 list and Zacks#1 Buy list) $CELG $HIBB $INT $ISRG $MELI $NTES $QCOR $SWI $TCBI $TSCO $ULTA Zacks#1 New additions $ANX $B $BHLB $COR DDAIF $DISCB $DXPE $ENSG $EL $THFF $FWRD $HBNC $IPG $MWE $PIR $RDA $SNDK TLSYY $THC $UVV $VSI $WAB BRRAY $FELE $ISRG $RICK $ASML $WTS BOPH $GNC $CFNL $EPM $HTH $HUSA $IBKR $ODFL $TLLP $TITN $WMB
- dlylis: Scan - I use a scan in Telechart to identify a 5EMA crossing over a 20EMA to the upside. I also compare that to 12,26,9 MACD crossover and RSI crossing over the 50 line. Here is a list of candidates that came up this morning. They are arranged highest to lowest price percentage change yesterday: $RBY, TLB, RNOW, $LSI, $ARRS, $TBI, $HPY, $EQIX, $VSI, $PACR, $ACH, $KRO, $ELNK, $AIZ, $RE, $SDOW, $ISSI, $SPXU, $SH
- nu2eugene: New Yearly Highs: I've been checking this list (since being re-indoctrinated with the William J O'@Neal book read during this nasty market) and I'm surprised by the steady uptrend on most. Guess I know where my new shopping list will come from. What's not to like about WPI, $ZAGG, $VSI, $TNH, $OZRK, etc. Check them out my friends!
- Miki: $VSI - vitamin shop - good chart & performance last 2 days - long as of last weekend
|Stock Price||$USD 7.24|
Vitamin Shoppe, Inc., is a specialty retailer and direct marketer of vitamins, minerals, herbs, specialty supplements, sports nutrition and other health and wellness products.Request Video of VSI
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 6th, 2019 - 2019 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 16.43 132.89%
- $USD 8.59 92.10%
- $USD 9.45 60.12%
- $USD 225.45 -35.62%
- $USD 15.01 -20.31%
- $USD 554.05 -12.00%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 64,700 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (64,700) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!