YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:YRCW)
Old Forum Content for YRCWMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: @petros06 $AMRS WEEKLY double bottom bounce. This is a very spec spec. Reminds me a bit of $YRCW . Lots of work to do. Needs to put in a higher low and start shaping a bottom. Don't waste time or capital here right now.
- bRobert: $FDX They still have trucks and transport stuff. Right? Squeeze. Cheap LONG $CMI $R ODFL $OSK $YRCW Trucking bull market
- DrScience: @bRobert $FDX $CMI $R $OSK $YRCW Yep. They still have trucks, but it's not the trucks that are the problem. It's cheap drivers that are missing from the equation. :-)
- Reif99: @DrScience $FDX $CMI $R $OSK $YRCW Any Drivers period is my understanding.
- bRobert: $FDX . CHEAP Setting up. Partial. Letting it do its homework before up and out $YRCW . Just holding on . Good employee. Never calls in sick. Punches in early. $CMI . Strong . W WEEKLY .
- bRobert: $ODFL . One strong truck. $YRCW $R too . These don't have a reverse gear $XPO . Watching this flag. A trigger could have this testing the 50d soon.
- bRobert: $YRCW . Already a triple . Still strong. Hold
- barbjim12: @bRobert $YRCW WOW! nice play
- spmeyers: @bRobert $YRCW now's the big test -- 200 day
- bRobert: $YRCW . up 7% . Long
- bRobert: @spmeyers $YRCW After running its butt off from $2.5 to $8, the stock doesn't owe me anything. . Could use a rest at mid camp, a steam and a massage. . Good food. Pause that refreshes. Then up and out
- bRobert: $YRCW The gift that keeps on giving. Nearly a triple from the low entry More in the tank
- bRobert: $IYT very perky bumping 200d above . Trucks $ODFL flag trigger $OSK nh $FDX others $XPO looking interesting $YRCW $CMI
- bRobert: $R took off half. In from $50 flag. Reports tomorrow Part of my Grateful Dead portfolio along with $ODFL $YRCW $CMI $FDX
- bRobert: $YRCW . The little truck that could has outperformed all my other transports . Up nearly 200% . in less than 2 months. $9.50 measured move target. Look for pb/bounces.
- bRobert: $CMI $ODFL $R $YRCW $FDX The Grateful Dead trade continues High upside in many names . Also keep an eye on $NAV $OSK Need a trucking ETF ? DEAD
- bRobert: $YRCW + Truckin. $ODFL $NAV Hug a truck on pb/bounces $CMI high upside
- bRobert: $YRCW . +
- djmurph: $yrcw Dipped below yesterday's close for a minute. Long enough to stop me out (for a tiny gain, which beats a loss).
- bRobert: $YRCW . flag . $R . $ODFL . others with upside
- bRobert: $YRCW . flag still waving. Long from below.
- bRobert: $YRCW flag. Mentioned this before. 100% run off the bottom.
- bRobert: $YRCW Still working $R also
- bRobert: $IYT Flag . Trigger would be bullish. Rails . $CSX $NSC $CP . following $UNP Auto . $GM . very bullish. $LEA . VERY strong move. Looking for pb/bounce Truckers . Putting in a base . $ODFL . $JBHT $YRCW left for dead. Great move . $TSCO . W bottom $90 target
- bRobert: $YRCW . Still going. Stop raised
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW --- Nice...this is really a strong move up.. 21% because of news today...they raised guidance...but I missed it....Now the question is ...who's next....but all the tuckers could be targets...even $YRCW could move up a little more ...but after #DAY-12, that is top off with a 21% move..... but this is really to hard, for me to step-in. Great post....because I'm now looking.... at the other names in the sector.
- bRobert: @champ $YRCW #DAY-12 The turn in $IYT is spreading out. Trains . $UNP $NSC . etc . Trucks . $R $JBHT .$YRCW etc Shipping containers . $$TRTN .
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW $IYT $UNP $NSC $R $JBHT $TRTN #DAY-12 --- Yes, I'm watching and I will do a little work over the weekend, on names in the sector....I started a list.
- bRobert: @champ $YRCW $IYT $UNP $NSC $R $JBHT $TRTN #DAY-12 How are you feeling?
- bRobert: $YRCW Perky spec Trucker. $17 Long term target
- bRobert: $YRCW . MACD cross. Long term hold . SPEC .
- bRobert: $YRCW This spec continues to set up for a nice counter trend run. $17+ LONG term target.
- bRobert: $YRCW . Long term spec. WEEKLY Trading range $8 - $17 Double bottom Daily. Higher lows WEEKLY. Small starter. Add with bullish confirmation on pb/bounces. Don't stare at it . Stop $8.40 tight $7.95 loose. Set it. Forget it. 100% + . return potential.
- bRobert: $YRCW . Patient long term hold with huge upside. An INVESTMENT in the trucking bull market. Inv h&s with $13 target 1. $17 . WEEKLY trading range target. Close to a double from here.
- bRobert: $YRCW Holding stock Swing trades from $8 - $17 and takes the elevator back. On the escalator up. Long
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW ---- I'm holding also because it sure could start a new leg, at anytime.....however, any positive news on Tariffs, is really positive for tuckers....is the news.
- JBed: $YRCW moving up. PT $13, a 30%+ premium to current levels.
- bRobert: @JBed $YRCW $17+ long term. top of range Always comes back up.
- champ: @JBed $YRCW ---- Truckers also work off of Hurricane...they will be moving supplies.
- bRobert: $YRCW Gap filled. Patience will be pay off in this trucker. Turnaround story. Target $17
- bRobert: $JBHT $R $ODFL $YRCW Many truckers perky
- bRobert: $YRCW Completing construction of right shoulder. Target 1 $11+ $17 Long term (top of range) This stock consistently swings both ways and is a trader's best friend. Look at the WEEKLY
- baronp0329: @bRobert $TA My $JBHT (medium to long term hold) is not looking good today. Started looking at TA and $YRCW. Agree that TA is a good entry. Got a starter position at 4.20.
- bRobert: @baronp0329 $TA $JBHT $YRCW $YRCW is a patient long term trade with very high return. WEEKLY trading range is $8 - 17. This routinely trades the range . Floor created with large volume institutional fbuying recently at low.Low retested with lower volume Risk easily defined.
- baronp0329: @bRobert $TA $JBHT $YRCW You're right. Just looked at the Weekly and see the 8-17 range. Will get a 1/2 position and add on pullback/bounce. Thanks Robert.
- bRobert: $YRCW . Low volume pullback. after yesterday power move. Will add on bounce. targets $14 + $17
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW ----- I'm a believer....
- champ: $YRCW $DSKE ....the market turned both of these Truckers....traders are taking some profits, off of these long term stocks, for the end of 2018, watching to add-on... at some point.
- traderbren: $YRCW - nice pop!
- bRobert: @traderbren $YRCW YUP LONG term hold. Look at the WEEKLY trading range. Volatile but easy to swing trade for big $$$ ' I have a small boat load of stock and leap calls I posted about this a few days ago.
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW ---- I have a new swing position on news in the pre-market...
- bRobert: @champ $DSKE $YRCW Another on bouncing from the depths
- bRobert: $YRCW Long term target $17 Top of trading range on WEEKLY chart. I have done pretty weel swing trading these moves in both directions. Predictable. Right many times. Will be wrong only once. Expect the ezxpected. ....with a stop. Longer term hold. Not a quick trade
- bRobert: $YRCW High volume Gap up. MACD ADX bullish cross. Targets $14 + $17
- bRobert: $YRCW near HOD on massive volume. A clue to this move was the huge white candle in early August . There was a huge reversal day with a bounce from the low of the day to the HOD , also on massive volume. That day's low was the floor. You had a retest of that low 2 weeks later with a hammer bottom. . The following day's white candle was an ultra low risk entry just above the line in the sand. I took a full position due to the low risk. with a stop so close
- bRobert: @champ $DSKE #Tucker #New-Position-Bounce-Trade $YRCW Another small cap trucker with huge upside. Bottom in. Target $16+
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $DSKE I don't follow $DSKE Champ does. I follow $R Weekly projects to $85 . $DSKE WEEKLY double bottom. Low risk entry with stop at 2nd low. W pattern under construction. A move above the top of the W projects a move up equal to the height of the W (from bottom to top) . 10 - 8.2 . = . 1.8 . + 10 . = . $11.8 $YRCW is in a wide trading range on the WEEKLY. Double bottom . W in progress. 11.8 - 8.1 . 11.8 = $15.5 . Still early. W doesn't trigger until height is exceeded.
- bRobert: $YRCW Full position on dip/gap fill. Longer term hold
- bRobert: $YRCW Based on the MASSIVE trading volume bullish engulfing candle (hammer weekly) .........the bottom is in. This stock trades in wide swings. I expect to see a nice % gain moving forward . The underlying business is steadily improving. Trucking demand is very strong.
- bRobert: $YRCW Long term hold. Double bottom added with stop $9.60
- bRobert: $YRCW Starting to squeeze at 50d. Long term hold
- JBed: $YRCW has now filled the mini-gap created by last week's pullback. Still long.
- bRobert: @JBed $YRCW This is a patient trade with high upside.
- bRobert: $R nice base Target $85+ $YRCW Basing. HIGH upside. Long term hold.
- bRobert: $R $YRCW flags Going higher.
- bRobert: $YRCW low risk high reward set up. long term hold
- bRobert: $R throwback/retest $74 breakout area . Long Target $82+ $YRCW low risk/high reward investment
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $YRCW STO 7/20/18 11.0 PUTS @.52 Trying to pickup the stock a little cheaper. If not I keep the premium. Thanks to @bRobert
- bRobert: $R $JBHT $ODFL Trucking trucking. $YRCW Small position. Building
- bRobert: $YRCW target $16.
- bRobert: $ODFL Strong reversal in truckers after weak opening. $ODFL $JBHT $XPO $YRCW $R
- bRobert: $R $ODFL $JBHT $YRCW $XPO $SAIA $CHRW Bullish action truckers/transport logistics. Bottom feeders $R $YRCW perky. $FDX reports Tues. Will move the sector.
- issues: @bRobert $R $ODFL $JBHT $YRCW $XPO $SAIA $CHRW $FDX Of all of them I would prefer $XPO for the best chart. NP now thinking of buying. Would like to buy it lower.
- bRobert: $XPO $R . $YRCW phase 2.
- bRobert: $YRCW Weekly breakout. Target $24+ Add on pullbacks/bounces $ARCB Squeeze /breakout. Weekly target $50
- debeers: @bRobert $YRCW $ARCB -Seem to be following JB Hunt's lead from its earnings report.
- bRobert: @debeers $YRCW $ARCB They are all at/near highs. Second tier now participating with ODFL SAIA JBHT etc . Truck and truckers bull market
- woodman: @bRobert $YRCW $ARCB - $NAV in consolidation now. Maybe behind the others but next up?
2. $YRCW – Alert $17.56. Earnings 2/1
3. $NAV -- Squeezing nicely. $47.00 alert
Note: re/ “full positions”. You’ll only have a chance to get to a full position size if you’ve bought early…on the support level ...
- shoredriver: @rachel $NFLX $DJT $ARCB $YRCW $NAV $SPX $DJI $IWM $MDY $NDX $DJUSBK $XLK $XLE $OIH $XOP $DVN $CRZO $SM $OKE $FB $AMZN $OLED $BLUE $CELG $JUNO $COHR $CTRL $SEE $HD $TREX $HTHT $POOL $LULU $PYPL $MU $VAC $CMG $AXP Seriously, nobody provides detailed notes at the SMM shop like you....thanks....again....
- bRobert: TRUCKS TRUCKING TRUCKS All facets in full bull mode. All truckers at near nh's. $XPO $ODFL $JBHT $LSTR etc I've been adding to some #2's $YRCW for a bit $25+ target long term WEEKLY breakout. . ADD on pullbacks/bounces Engines $CMI $PCAR . Truck manufacturesr $OSK Look at $NAV setup
- JJT1: @bRobert $XPO $ODFL $JBHT $LSTR $YRCW $CMI $PCAR $OSK $NAV #2 Thanks for bringing to my attention.Will be looking to buy $NAV calls maybe Monday...
- bwcarnation1: $YRCW going out at the hi
- bRobert: @bwcarnation1 $YRCW YUP.. Lot of upside because less is expected from this bottom feeder.
- bRobert: @JJT1 $XPO $ODFL $JBHT $LSTR $YRCW $CMI $PCAR $OSK $NAV #2 The WEEKLY chart is the money shot.
- bRobert: $YRCW Breakout/throwback Target $21 from weekly inv h&s
- bRobert: $SAIA $ODFL $R $XPO $YRCW $JBHT . nh list. trucker bull market. YRCW least extended .
- bRobert: $YRCW Breaking out. this one tries hard but is a little slower than the rest. With some tutoring it will eventually get it and graduate. Target $20 . Buy on pullbacks.
- bRobert: $ODL nh Easy holding stock. Add on pullbacks. Look at #2's $R $JBHT $YRCW $ARCB
- bRobert: $ODFL $ARCB $SAIA $YRCW $R Truckers working. Even #2's. $CMI $PCAR Engines needed
- bRobert: $YRCW $R $JBHT . These guys are #2 or lower but try hard and are playing catch up . Breakout watch.
- bRobert: $YRCW nh /breakout Another laggard catching up. Target $20+ .
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW --- Could be...great chart but its almost on, its YTDH but this sector is working....its hot.
- bRobert: @champ $YRCW This stock was a swing trade dream do to big bidirectional volatility. Not a holding stock due to inconsistent earnings/revenues. while the turnaround story unfolds. That may be changing. Small starter
- bRobert: $YRCW making its now usual V recovery. again . so much for overhead resistance in this market. Look at FDX UPS also. V for recovery with a vendetta
- bRobert: $R . $ODFL . . $JBHT . $YRCW Many Truckers close to support. Low risk entries Consolidating. Bullish weekly charts . ODFL . flag
- issues: @bRobert $R $ODFL $JBHT $YRCW add these to your list of truckers: $MTOR $ALSN $SAIA $DAN $CVTI, ok? If fuel continue to go up these should drop with higher expenses.
- bRobert: $odfl $YRCW ODFL SQUEEZING. Weekly flag. YRCW nice swing trading stock until it grows up. More consistent earnings.
- bRobert: $YRCW Not the pick of the trucking litter but a good buy point. Turnaround story.
- champ: @bRobert $YRCW --- I sold YRCW and added $TRTN...your stock...in the same sector and its making a great move today ...I posted that the news needs to get out is all.
|Stock Price||$USD 3.79|
YRC Worldwide is the less-than-truckload carriers in North America with local, regional, national and international capabilities. It operates mainly through two reporting segments: Regional Transportation and YRC Freight.Request Video of YRCW
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 1st, 2019 - 2019 Q2 Earnings
- August 7th, 2019 - 2019 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 8.81 16.50%
- $USD 5.45 13.75%
- $USD 41.97 7.67%
- $USD 5.96 -10.65%
- $USD 50.41 -9.13%
- $USD 17.00 -8.02%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 63,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (63,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!