Wendy's Company (The) (NASDAQ:WEN)
Old Forum Content for WENMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $DPZ $300/$350 $DIN $105/$125 $MCD $205+ $WEN $21 w $DRI $130 $WING Look for pb/b
- bRobert: $WEN nh Food court hopping
- BocaRick: #Earnings pop? $EA $WEN $QRVO $MTCH $AVLR $CBRE ???? will watch the open.#FWIW Cramer says do nothing on news this morning of a China deal
- Forexpro: @BocaRick $EA $WEN $QRVO $MTCH $AVLR $CBRE #Earnings #FWIW Thanks, BocaRick, I'm not sure that there's any evidence of a deal; all we know is that the Chinese haven't cancelled their shopping trip to DC. Plenty of goods made in China at the Tysons Galleria. We'll see what transpires once they arrive. All the best!
- BocaRick: @Forexpro $EA $WEN $QRVO $MTCH $AVLR $CBRE #Earnings #FWIW I am not sure of a deal either, but these stocks may pop at the open and take a risk if you want to, buy at your own risk.
- captron: $WEN Sold my position this afternoon. This Zig Zag ticker is easy to trade. Wait for the PB and reload.
- Jazman0013: @captron $SHAK $MCD Here is where bias enters in and is a big Mea Culpa: $WEN. My father bought into it around 7-8 as I recall and it is trading at somewhere near 18-19 now. My bad lunch experiences near my old job kept me from getting in even as it went up... Habits. Dan is so right about them. So happy he posted on them.
- phgruver: @Jazman0013 $SHAK $MCD $WEN You can't judge a chain by one franchise, good or bad. Fast food is a tough business! Very price sensitive, but you have to keep the quality up. $MCD is a long term hold (from below $100), but otherwise I avoid the sector.
- Jazman0013: @phgruver $SHAK $MCD $WEN. Multiple chain experiences actually but mostly near work. Yes, extremely tough business. Wish we had Tim Hortons nearby...
- traderbren: @grcjr $MCD - yep, and you can add $WEN to the munchies list too.
- grcjr: @traderbren $MCD $WEN $MSFT and $FTNT
- scottrades: $WEN is right at Weekly Resistance. Watching for a break above.
- kt4000: Just sold $UNH (one of those you buy and have to hold) which turned out to be a great trade with Dividend. Adding $LNG here - still holding strong on $CVS, $LABU, $OILU, $NTNX, $HD, $WEN, $CMCSA, and $INGN looking to add on strength.
- kt4000: added $WEN strong on this tape.
- kt4000: added a 1/2 position of $OILU at the close along with topping off $WEN which moved up nicely today. Have a good weekend all.
- phgruver: #FastFood The other two major players in the Fast Food space, here in the southeast are privately held Hardee's (CK Foods) and Wendy's, $WEN. Chik-fil-A is also privately held.
$CLF was started as Market Perform at Cowen. Shares closed at $8.56, in a 52-week range of $6.30 to $13.10. The consensus price target is $12.56.
$CL was raised to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs. Shares closed at $60.55, with a consensus analyst ...
- wijimmy: @1winkie $ADBE $AKAM $ADSK $BAC $BKNG $ELY $CGC $CIT $CLF $CL $DE $EXPE $FB $FCX $HSBC $MA $MTB $NKE $NBL $TRGP $TRV $UAL $URBN $WEN ...@1winkie... Thanks for posting all that info... plenty to look at now
- shallett: $CMG LP still grinding up, pork tariffs should reduce costs. what about other fast foods? $MCD & $SONC big moves and a big miss for me. any thoughts on $JACK, $WEN & $ZOES
- coldevinc: @shallett $CMG $MCD $SONC $JACK $WEN $ZOES Looks like burger day. Making me hungry.........................
- shallett: @coldevinc $CMG $MCD $SONC $JACK $WEN $ZOES It is time for lunch.... Could add $SHAK to the list.
- justinp: @coldevinc $CMG $MCD $SONC $JACK $WEN $ZOES Got burnt a while back on this but always liked the food $LOCO
- captron: $WEN -Just about in blue sky territory. Added a little more to my holding.
- captron: $WEN - Looking good. Trying to replace $MCD.Started a position and looking to add.
- captron: $WEN - Gap up on great earnings and good guidance. Watching. Only about 5 days of shorts if they cover.
- Ajax4Hire: $WEN - Wendy's Group Sold 2018-01Jan $17 calls for a loss. Spectulative buy due to high call volume. Ultimately held on too long; woulda, coulda, shoulda sold early this week for profit. I was being greedy, "hoping", expecting $WEN to go higher. Jim Cramer: "... Hogs get slaughtered"; Dan Fitzpatrick: "Hope is not a strategy." Live and learn.
- Ajax4Hire: $WEN - Wendy's Group Back on 2017-12-19_Tue, someone bought 15,000 $WEN 2018-01Jan $17 calls for $0.25 apiece costing $375,000 with a break-even at $17.25. Someone closed out about 3000 contracts leaving 12k still hanging out there there. Even today, for contracts that expire in 10 days(2018-01-19_Fri): 459 $17 calls for $0.22, $17.22 break even; 143 $18 calls for $0.10, $18.10 break even; On the Put side, there is also action but with less enthusiasm. What is $WEN-Wendy's going to do in the next week or so to warrant such an increase in stock price?
- RedLeaf1: @Ajax4Hire $WEN It looks like a trader rolled up approx. 6K Jan 17 calls to approx 6K Feb 18 calls a few minutes ago.
- DrScience: @Ajax4Hire $WEN Lots to chose from... High short interest developed after pop on upgrades in December. A note that Melvin Capital had 32.1% gains last year, and the portfolio manager likes $WEN. Analysts estimates implying a doubling of YOY growth in 4Q. As @bRobert noted yesterday, "fine" dining getting inflows. Investors mistaking Square patties for $SQ??? :-) Oops! Forgot... Insider buying.
- captron: $WEN Breaking out on decent volume.
- Bridget: @captron $WEN you're a bit late at this point. I would wait for a pullback to support before starting a position.
- captron: @Bridget $WEN Just reporting. Its in my long term holds.
- Ajax4Hire: $WEN - Wendy's Group Yesterday, 2017-12-19_Tue, someone bought 15,000 $WEN 2018-01Jan $17 calls for $0.25 apiece costing $375,000 with a break-even at $17.25. Such a short time for such a large investment. Someone knows something.
- Bridget: #Notes: Another day, another high Earnings after close: $SQ $SEDG $ROKU $OSTK $TWLO $OPK $ATI - big volume selloff to support $RHT - broke out of a very tight squeeze $WB - new high $ABBV $WDAY - both very close to breaking out $WEN - gap down and recover but still lots of supply overhead $WTW - complete reversal on the breakout, fakeout $HST - breakout from multi month consolidation pattern $COST - stair stepping higher, bottom of gap is at $170 IPOs $TSG - reports tomorrow $SSTI - new high $SOI $CIFS $PLNT $MTCH $DXC #dumpster diving $KR and $KHC coming out of bases
- DrScience: $DISH bouncing off the 50 DMA, hitting intra-day high. Also, seeing a similar intra-day bowl pattern in $CAT, $VIAB, $NBR, $DE, $RACE, $MCD, $WEN, $UNFI
- sierramp: There has been significant insider buying in $WEN in the last six days by Trian Partners, Nelson and Matthew Peltz and other directors. Something must be up.
- TunaHelper: $MCD waffling between the 20dma and 200dma. Not going to increase my bearish position here. $WEN is looking especially zesty this morning (potentially conforming to the p3 vol squeeze pattern). Sort of gapped and trickled down this morning. Still very impressive nonetheless.
- Aragorn: $WEN = broke out yesterday off an inside day and up
- mikepbss: $WEN is $MCD lite. Reaching blue skies. (Small long).
- SierraJW: Just a "$" addition to some posts, and investigating possibilities, short and medium term, Not many positions in equities at this point. Scanning using FINVIZ maps and controls at FULL, ETF's and SP-500, for this week, so far, FWIW (http://finviz.com/map.ashx?t=sec_all&st=w1) and (http://finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=111&s=ta_mostvolatile&f=an_recom_strongbuy) Upcoming Earnings (Per @Dan) $BABA $FIT $TSLA $GPRO $PCLN $HAL $CVS $WFM $JCP $DF $LL $WWAV $SODA $M $WEN $KSS $RL $VSTO Investigating: $AMZN $APA $ASPS $BMY $CEMP $COG $COR $CVLT $DATA $DIS $DPLO $DSX $EAT $FRSH $FTI $IP $LL $LOW $LVLT $NOC $MITK $NVDA $R $RAX $RDUS $SLCA $SU $SVXY $TREX $TROV $TSCO $ULTI $V $WHR $XIV $XONE Trending: $BAS $BHI $DKS $FIT $GNW $HAL $MAS $OIH $PPA $SVXY $VGR Moving: $LPX $RRC $FCX $FIX @Dan $STMP Comments welcome! Jim
- DAN: @SierraJW $BABA $FIT $TSLA $GPRO $PCLN $HAL $CVS $WFM $JCP $DF $LL $WWAV $SODA $M $WEN $KSS $RL $VSTO $AMZN $APA $ASPS $BMY $CEMP $COG $COR $CVLT $DATA $DIS $DPLO $DSX $EAT $FRSH $FTI $IP $LOW $LVLT $NOC $MITK $NVDA $R $RAX $RDUS $SLCA $SU $SVXY $TREX $TROV $TSCO $ULTI $V $WHR $XIV $XONE $BAS $BHI $DKS $GNW $MAS $OIH $PPA $VGR $LPX $RRC $FCX $FIX $STMP Jim, have you considered refining that search with volume parameters...and maybe price parameters (if you want to avoid stocks that are just a buck or two in price)?
- Bridget: $WEN appears to be breaking the long term downtrend on the weekly chart. Moving averages on the daily are turning up. Could be a good buy point for a long term hold.
- Bill4: $WEN looks like a nice breakout after some consolidation. Perhaps a cup and handle pattern on the daily chart?
- El_Tuito: $WEN ...Dave, oh Dave its time to rise from the Grave Mac, Shack & Jack get out of the way 'cause little Miss Wendy will steel the day When the news hits CNBC my July 11's will mean the world to me! so...yesterday $WEN traded 18.6 million shares; three times normal. Heck, during Monday' s carnage it did 16M (wonder who was sucking up that $11 stock in that big red volume bar?) This morning I put the TC-2000 on Daily/6 month time frame and scrolled through the burger joints paying particular attention to JUNE. Although Jack is squeezing, they are nothing like $WEN ...twin Green volume bar June goal posts!! Even looked at Juno's 15M share orgasmic day. Nope, I think I'll wait for some square burgers to be served up. ...hope my obsession isn't clouding my objectivity
- El_Tuito: $WEN ...ahhh, so this was all for the benefit of one stockholder ....Nelson Peltz. We'll see how this works out but I may be eating crow on this.
- El_Tuito: $WEN hey @DAN, could you take a glance at the July month of Wendys?? All this over square hamburgers ...pleassssseeeee.
- El_Tuito: $WEN BTO (added) a boatload of July 11's at .40. Could be an embarrassment but that's what the forum is for. ...long July 11's
- El_Tuito: $WEN ...so, over 320,000 open contracts in the front month? ....nothing going on there!!!
- El_Tuito: $WEN ...so we're over 11 million shares today/twice average. Over320,000 open contracts in the front month ....ummmm, why don't just take an ad out in the paper
- JJT1: @El_Tuito $WEN Thanks.? Entered fray. BTO July 11 dollar calls at 45 centavos
- El_Tuito: @Jadee $WEN & $MJN...Dude! I am Puerto Vallarta's Gordon Gecko
- steve71: $WEN Last Friday, El_Tuito mentioned heavy call buying in Wendys. The stock is holding up pretty well on good volume. Six weeks of consolidation following the May 6 price spike on earnings and asset sales.
- El_Tuito: $WEN ...There it Is! Wendy's Call Flow 11,396 Calls / 341% above average. AGAIN, today!! So yesterday I bought my July 11's and the stock was at 11.41. In todays crappy tape the stock trades at 11.42 as I write this post. This stock has had Goo ...
- El_Tuito: $WEN ...so this burger joint show up on the call flow with 8,000 / 274% above average. What stuck out was this has had unusual volume every day for about a weekso I went to the Trade Monster to see how Wendys was shaking out. Turns out there's over 66,461 at the July 15 strike and another 22,550 at the 20 strike. Now I ask you...why would this Burger Joint have approx 80,000 contracts in July strikes??? Picked up some July 11 contracts @.55 just to make sure I don't miss something. Stock was at 11.41 at time of Call purchase
- dkoran: @El_Tuito $WEN- also 8,000 at the july 15 puts. not sure what the trade is .
- El_Tuito: @dkoran $WEN has had strong buying. Regarding the puts, somebody with enough 'horsepower' can drive this stock into the high teens in which those puts would expire worthless ...nice premium. My first thought was taking $WEN private... The put & call writers would make out like Bandits ....do we even have bandits on Wall St???
- El_Tuito: $WEN todays's call flow is at 18,181 Calls / 685% above avg. Nice looking chart w/ big green volume bars If you need some fast food in your porfolio, take a look. ....18,000 calls are a terrible thing to waste
- Bridget: $WEN popped, bull action 4.5X normal on June Calls
Added Buys: $HFC, $SON, $WEN, $ZUMZ, $SF, $ATNI.
Removed Buys: $PDCE, $VAL, $LTM, $PERY, $DRH, $LMOS.
Added Sells: $PTEN, $PVA, $NOG, $AIT, $ARCB, $HGR, $FFIN, $LQDT, $CBB.
Removed Sells: $TDW, $ANR, $SFY, $VMI, $BGG, $PMC, $CUZ, $PKE, $NTLS.
- Auto: $WEN hello $10ish it has now completed the bowl.. :>)
- Auto: $WEN VS walking upper BB 50 crossed the 200 good looking bowl base in LT acct.. :>)
- Bru: @Auto I just sold my shares of $WEN on morning spike as of so far today stock came within a penny of last thursday's high of $9.29 So if it doesn't break above that price this week, I think the way this stock trades I'll have another shot to get back in as i think it will again sell off back to test the 20 dma $8.85 area at least once more - but we shall see
- Tim S: EARNINGS BEFORE THE OPEN: $ALKS, $AMCX, $ANSS, $BBEP, $BBY, $BDBD, $CECO, $CHS, $CIE, $CNSL, $CQB, $CWH, $DANG, $DATE, $DYN, $EPL, $FIG, $FRO, $FWLT, $GCAP, $GTI, $HII, $IQNT, $IRDM, $ITC, $KSS, $LAMR, $LKQ, $LPI, $LTXC, $LXU, $MYL, $NRF, $NTI, $NTLS, $NXTM, $OCN, $PLL, $PQ, $RDC, $RTI, $SFY, $SNAK, $SRE, $SRPT, $TD, $VAC, $VRX, $WAC, $WEN, $WIN, $WNR, $WPX, YRCW
- dagdog: $WEN - Weekly is the chart here -- starting a nice moving out of a #squeeze. Daily is just above prior resistance. (Position = none)
- Pizzawagon: $WEN beat earning. Stock buy back up to $9.25, sold my small position at $9.24, five day trade 12% gain. Thanks #Cramer.
- MtChet: $WEN Earnings were not that bad. I just bought some. Looks like it found support at around 7.90
- DragonFly: $WEN - thought abut $WEN but they report Nov 7. Think I'll wait on that one.
- Poet: $WEN - Strong for second day in a row. Good catch @Dan, and thanks.
- SMM: $WEN Wendys International Inc. Price Alert. The clip at http://articles.stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=WEN&clip=26679 has triggered an alert.
- BuffaloBill: $WEN @lanedra. Bought on red this morning. Remodeling most all stores own it as long as above 8ma, Better than McDonalds for long term growth
- BuffaloBill: $WEN - $EPS last Quater up 146% taking away from $MCD
- BuffaloBill: SCAN That seems to work in sync for three different time frames, Running Streaming Price History > $4.00 Volume 90-DAy > 300,000 $C >= (H1 * 1.005) - Daily , H1 = previous period high $C >= (H1 * 1.005) - Weekly, Same Scan changed the Daily to Weekly $C >= (H1 * 1.005) - Monthly Today returns APC* $BEAT CSOD IRBT* $LNCO MA $MX NKTR $P SGEN $SHLD SU $WEN * CLOSEST TO 50ma Worden TC2000 v12
- southern: companies to report before the open: # $EAT, $OSIS, $AIT, $BGG, $SRI, $VPHM, $CTB, $ATK, $CCOI, $CNQ, $FUN, $GOLD, $ITG, $JRCC, $MFC, $NJR, OMG, $RDEN, $RGLD, SLE, $USPH, $ZEUS, $KOP, $MINI, $NOG, $BKR, $BR, $MHR, $PGNX, $AXAS, $CAAS, $FXCM, $KRO, $MKL, $SSRI, $THI, $WEN, $ACCO, $ADY, $AG, $AMCX, $BDC, $HNR, $HWCC, $KSS, $LIWA, $MPW, $RDNT, $WIN, KITD, $SNSS, $RRGB, $AAP, $TK, $TNK, $TSEM, $TUC, $CAE, and $NVO
- ty: $WEN ... after 7 weeks of consolidation is breaking out above the 50 dma. long a small position
@Wendy's estimates raised at $UBS
$WEN estimates increased through 2012, $UBS said. Belief in company's ability to drive sales and profitability in the near term through new menu offerings. Maintain $6.30 price target and Buy rating.
@Wendy's estimates, target increased at $BMO
Shares of $WEN now seen reaching $6, according to $BMO Capital Markets. Estimates also raised on strong guidance. Market Perform rating.
MEMC Electronic estimates lowered at Citigroup
7:05 AM EDT
I own @wendy's (WEN) stock and been adding from 4.75 to 5.10. I started adding before signing up with @Dan, I wish I had seen his videos to make a better entry on this stock. I am willing to hold the stock for 6 month period because long term story ...
- Mattwyatt98: WEN- I can see the consolidation you are speaking about, and the stock looks like it is trading at the bottom of this. If you like the $WEN story and want to stay long do it - you know where your support is at - so set up a stop in case there is downside out of the range. Personally, I would take the loss and move on to a stronger stock in the sector. As @Dan says, everyone has a trading style. Hope this helps.
- Henry: $WEN we always start our post with a symbol, so it doesn't get missed. I once owned this stock when it was a teenager, but that was a loooonng time ago. $IF you are comfortable that it is a long term story and you are comfortable with the business and the management, then it's a hold for better times. Restaurant stocks are in the doldrums lately and $WEN has been in consolidation since September. Most people active on the forum can't sit still for 6 months of consolidation and they would take the loss and move on. Stick around and learn from @Dan about position size to manage your risk as well as stop. I'm guessing your aren't very well diversified either. @Henry
Aragorn: $WEN - @singhj82 - welcome to the forum. Please start all posts with the symbol in CAPS so we know what you are talking about without searching for it in the body of your post.
As far as $WEN is concerned, it is in a small uptrend (basically in c ...
- singhj82: $WEN - wow, great responses from all of you especially "@Aragorn". Seriously thanks alot. you guys are all right about taking a loss at right time but its crazy when I own only little bit and its so hard to take a loss. I will watch out for resistanc ...
- tnt: $WEN continues to bounce off the 200 day ma and it is there once again. Long $WEN with a stop under recent lows. Takeover chatter continues to swirl around this name also
- freddy77: Shorts....anyone considering anything since we are up 18 out of 21 days or something or is it just impossible to short this maeket? I have two on, $WEN and $RRGB Freddy
freddy77: $HPQ over $CSCO, Short $WEN Happy Holidays my friends, I noticed Barron's had a favorable piece on Cisco on the weekend but if one is looking for a value play in large cap tech I can't fathom why Cisco would be more appealing than Hewlett.
- lclarkc: $WEN - totally agree. The last time I stopped at @Wendy's. We were the only customer at 6:30PM. I like the food but really poorly run. Arby's - not so much. Clark
- freddy77: $WEN, MI...put shorts on both of these today. Marshall and Ilsley is a particular $DOG Freddy
- RFrangie: $WEN - @Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. DB Initiates $WEN with Buy, price target: $5.60
- Guett: $WEN, $DENN any comments?
- kashmire22: DRI- I am very new and do not know enough to give an opinion based on technicals - that being said @Dennis Gartman on TV last week said that restaurants should do well since the prices of the things to make the food are dropping--I started watching restaurants last week and they have been doing well ( $WEN DENN $DRI RRGB ) Hope someone answers you who is good @ technical analysis - Good Luck
- Guett: $WEN, $DENN, CKR- I am a bottom feeder, I came across fast food. Worth a look, check them out from the 1yr weekly down to the 5 min charts. I'm buying $WEN if it hits 2.85--with a TIGHT stop. Any comments welcome
- imortalz: @Guett $WEN ????? Confused $WEN is at 4.80? and you want it at 2.85 which will be lower than the December low. I would think that if $WEN gets to 2.85 It's in a serious down trend and would be a very troubled company. Tight Stop????
- Guett: $WEN my bad, typo-should be 4.85. Tight stop at 4.62
- imortalz: $WEN, That makes more sense. If it were me I would wait. In this market right here right now your saying that $WEN will never come back down to touch to 25DMA. That's pretty strong conviction when the overall market was 220 pt and a lot of political / Market moving events are in front of us. It's right up against resistance December High (possible Double Top). Also Stocastic are over bought and starting to trend down. Volume was good on Friday in a very bad tape. But I would want $WEN to get above that December High on some volume. I think you could watch Stocastics and see where they reverse to the upside too. I think you can get a better price and a better risk profile.
- Guett: $WEN Good points
- DeanB: VIX The VIX closed outside the 3rd BB on Friday, hard pressed to find very many times this has happened. Could there be more downside? Sure, but common sense says that we get a short term reversal soon. It seems that the 1085 area has been good support in the past.....i would be surprised if this level got blown through. Expecting the expected would be a rally back up to 1115 or close to it....and I would also expect that area to fail given this market action. That would be a potential good short entry point, IMO. Two stocks of mine that never hit stops and stayed green on fri.....HBAN, and WEN. $WEN in particular has an intriguing chart here. Have a great weekend.
- hallsreef: $WEN - Dean, I was just thinking about $WEN this week. I got dinner for my family of 4, haven't been there in a while. The usual bill was around say, $20 and Thurs night it was almost $27. This seems to be better in line now with McDs and almost up there with ChikFilA. Don't know what's going on at Arby's, but definitely a price increase at @Wendy's. Could this mean profits? Maybe.
- brwnilocks: $WEN - take a look at $DJUSFD (Dow Jones U.S. Food Retailers & Wholesalers Index on a 5 year Weekly chart. I see the same inverse head and shoulders as the overall market, yet price action on this index looks much better for the bulls. Nice breakout, retrace and now bouncing. If inverse head and shoulders plays out, I see possible target of $194, and 200 ema sitting right above near that spot. Very very interesting indeed...
- ksmercury: Do not listen to #Cramer. He will do nothing but lose you money. He has been telling people to buy into $WEN from $5 all the way down to $4. He's been telling people to buy into $C all the way down to $4.10. He told everyone to buy into the IPO DOLE last week and that he knows his IPOs. The thing is below $12. It was suppose to open between $13-15. He thinks $AAPL is going to $390. $AAPL is clearly going down to $150. Or what ever price target you want to give it. Put it simply, $AAPL is down.
- JamesLutfy: wow - misplaced hatred? #Cramer said to buy Citi at $3-$4 but then, said to sell Citi at $5. He said he thought $WEN was an interesting play not GO BUY RIGHT NOW! On $AAPL, he said $AAPL will go to $300, but once again, he never said GO BUY RIGHT NOW! Furthermore, he never gave you a time frame. It is true he recommended $DOLE, he but never knew they would offer a convertible bond along with the IPO, so that's really not his fault. See - if you really knew how to listen to #Cramer, he wouldn't have lost YOU money.
|Stock Price||$USD 21.60|
Wendy's Company operates quick service restaurants specializing in hamburger sandwiches throughout the United States of America.Request Video of WEN
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 6th, 2019 - 2019 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 55.38 6.30%
- $USD 21.39 6.22%
- $USD 7.00 6.04%
- $USD 7.32 -16.58%
- $USD 8.89 -16.55%
- $USD 109.14 -15.56%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 65,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (65,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!