We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each subscriber abide by certain rules so that no one’s rights are stepped on. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to this site, without refund or recourse.
- Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it. All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of stockmarketmentor.com, which reserves all rights. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please do not violate our copyright.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
- Please avoid shouting (using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS) in the discussion forums.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. We are all adults, and an occasional “hell” or “damn” won’t ruffle too many feathers, but there is really no need for it. Members who post messages with profanity or obscenity will have their membership terminated under the Three Strike Rule described below.
- When you post content in the discussion forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
All member plans are recurring plans. As a recurring member, you will be automatically renewed at your original subscription rate until you cancel. (Note: While subscription rates are increased from time-to-time, we honor your initial rate so long as you remain an active member).
You may cancel your subscription at any time, which will become effective upon your renewal date. Your cancellation does not preclude you from accessing premium content. Instead, you will continue to have access to all materials and information until your current subscription ends. No refunds will be granted for the time between the date of cancellation and the date upon which your current subscription expires.
Methods of Cancellation: You may cancel by one of three methods: First, you may easily access Your Account and change your status from “Active” to “Cancel”; Second, you may email us and request that your account be cancelled; Third, you may contact Customer Service by telephone and request cancellation. To reach Customer Service, call (614) 467-7518.
Stock Market Mentor.com is active 52-weeks each year. Dan Fitzpatrick publishes articles, tutorials and market commentary for a total of 48 weeks each year. Dan will take up to a total of 4 weeks of vacation throughout the year.
To ensure the long-term viability of the present professional and collegial atmosphere, the Forum is governed by a simple “Three Strikes Rule”: Any commentary that is blatantly inconsistent with the terms set forth in this section is subject to a “strike”. The sole arbiter, judge, and jury is Dan Fitzpatrick. In the unlikely event that any comment rises to the level of a strike, Fitzpatrick will notify the Member by private email and explain the problem. Sometimes the written word is interpreted much different than the intended message, so it is likely that the offensive comment was either a misunderstanding…or perhaps an error in judgment. Trading can be a stressful business and it is not uncommon for someone to “vent” on occasion. However, after three such occurrences or strikes, the harmony and team atmosphere enjoyed by the Members must be protected and the Member will be asked to leave. The Member’s subscription will be terminated and all access rights will be immediately suspended without right to a refund of any subscription fees paid for the Service.
In rare instances, a Member’s subscription rights will be terminated immediately, without regard to the Three Strikes Rule.
The Three Strikes rule is in effect to ensure that each Member has a positive and constructive experience in the Forum. If you feel that you will have difficulty complying with the Three Strikes Rule, then the Service may not be for you. The Three Strikes Rule will be rendered completely irrelevant by simply being nice and following The Golden Rule (treat others as you wish to be treated).
None. If it doesn’t have a ticker, don’t go there.
DISCLAIMERS AND DISCLOSURES
Dan Fitzpatrick’s Stock Market Mentor, Stock Market Mentor, LLC, and stockmarketmentor.com, along with any related publications, services, updates, emails and other printed or electronically published or transmitted information are for educational purposes only and offered to the general public on a subscription basis.
Subscribers will receive Dan Fitzpatrick’s and other authorized contributor’s opinions, analysis, advice, commentary and teachings. The opinions, analysis, advice, commentary, and teachings represent the personal and subjective views of the authors, Editors or contributors and are subject to change at any time without notice. All such information is impersonal advice and not intended as specific recommendations for any subscriber or any individual portfolio.
No information contained herein is a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities.
Investing involves substantial risk. No guarantee or other promise of performance or as to any results may be obtained from use of this information. While past performance may be referenced or analyzed, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance.
No subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and any and all other public filings of the issuer of any security. Subscribers understand and agree that OMM, Dan Fitzpatrick, the Editors and contributors will not provide and do not provide personal investment management or advice concerning the potential, value, nature or suitability of any particular security or any portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
Personalized investment advice, portfolio management and individualized investment coaching, classes and teachings are available to subscribers and nonsubscribers under different terms, conditions, agreements and disclosures specifically not contained within this agreement or the terms of this subscription. Please inquire for additional information.
The information provided is based upon and obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, none of the information obtained or relied upon has been independently verified or otherwise investigated. Neither OMM, Dan Fitzpatrick, the Editors, contributors or any of their respective affiliates guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any such information or are responsible for any errors or omissions contained in any content, commentary, analysis, advice or opinions provided to subscribers and disclaim any and all liability arising from or resulting in any investment or other losses.
DISCLAIMER OF VIRUS & MALICIOUS CONTENT
Stock Market Mentor.com makes every effort to check and test material published and available for downloading on this website at all stages of its creation. However, we strongly recommend that you ensure your computer system is protected with the latest anti-virus software. Stock Market Mentor.com, Dan Fitzpatrick, the Editors, contributors or any affiliates will not be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from this website.
Stock Market Mentor.com, Dan Fitzpatrick, the Editors, contributors or any affiliates assume no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damage to, or viruses or other disabling code that may infect your computer equipment, software or other property as a result of your downloading, viewing, or otherwise using the Website or any of its content, or any sites to which the Website contains a link, or their content.
The site and its contents are presented “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible under applicable law, Stock Market Mentor.com and Dan Fitzpatrick expressly disclaim all warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of intellectual property rights, with respect to the site and any site to which the site contains a link.
HYPERLINKS & OUTSIDE SOURCE STATEMENT
Members may post links and/or references to free charting services such as OptionCharts.com, Finviz.com, and BigCharts.com. Members may also post links and/or references to reputable news sources such as Bloomberg.com, Reuters.com, TheStreet.com (free site only), WSJ.com, Investors.com, CNBC.com and Yahoo! Finance. Members may also refer to and/or post links to any government-sponsored websites for the purpose of disseminating economic data (E.g., Bureau of Labor Statistics, Federal Reserve Board, Office of Management and Budget, etc). Members may also post publicly available economic and/or financial data (E.g., Baltic Exchange Dry Index (BDI) and Freight Rates, oil & gas prices, crack spreads, etc).
Members are discouraged from posting links or references to any websites other than the sources listed in the previous paragraph.
Wherever your Personal Information may be held within Stock Market Mentor or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.