Abercrombie & Fitch Company (NYSE:ANF)
Old Forum Content for ANFMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
debeers: $ANF-Is contemplating putting itself up for sale but guys and ladies this isn't KATE. Sometimes a capital infusion of like businesses works when the cultures are compatible and products are in demand. None of these fit Abercrombie to wit:
efficient m ...
- Bridget: Notes: Sell off in Retail, not where you want to be long: $ROST $ANF $RL $LB $EXPR Sell off in RVs following cars: $WGO $THO $CWH Breaking higher: $NXPI $CX $SWN $CHK $TOT $LLY $COG $BAX Further pullbacks in $AAOI $OCLR $FNSR $FN $KMT set alert at $40 $EBAY set alert at $34.50 $CHGG spiked on upgrade
- Bridget: Notes: $FTNT - breakout after a flag, $HACK is also doing well $BA - at a good buy point if you have been wanting to buy this $ATVI - still working,new all time high $HAWK - breakout on sideways consolidation, on volume $SFM - moving higher after some consolidation, this has room for growth $POST - still looking strong on this breakout $ECA - rising on increasing volume, recovered the 50DMA $HPE - starting to fill the gap from earnings Oil and energy is seeing a large bounce: $MRO $HES $XOP $APA $CHK $SWN Is retail making a comeback? $BBY $TJX $TGT $WMT $ANF $RL $COH $UA
1winkie: $BAC, $ANF, $CSCO and More...
Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Abercrombie, Bank of America, Cisco, Hertz, Home Depot, Wells Fargo and More
By Jon C. Ogg November 15, 2016 8:55 am EST
If you can believe it, the election is now a week behind us ...
- Ralph0172: @Bridget $HDSN $HAS $KERX $PZZA $HZN $INTU $LOCK $PNW $DB $FNSR $CWH $CSRA $ICON $DSW $BIG $ANF : Thank you for the Notes. Always appreciate your input.
- ROSEY: @Ralph0172 $HDSN $HAS $KERX $PZZA $HZN $INTU $LOCK $PNW $DB $FNSR $CWH $CSRA $ICON $DSW $BIG $ANF @Bridget . DITTO.
$ANF - If you like bottom feeding. This looks to have found a bottom
- steve71: $ANF Mentioned at the close on Friday. Adding now @ 21.35.
- steve71: $ANF BTO @ 21.25
- olveoyl: @Aragorn ok...$ANF take a look
- Aragorn: @olveoyl $ANF it si working, my attention came to this sector earlier today, but I cannot remember why thanks.
- Bridget: $ANF breaking down
- SierraJW: @Aragorn Your list w/"$"'s: _ Inside Day and up $AA $AEP $ANF $BEAV $CLF $CNP $CTL $DECK $DSX $FGEN $FIVE $GWRE $HRS $IONS $JUNO $K $KORS $LNKD $MBLY $MYGN $NEE $NTES $PLAY $RDUS $SUNE $SWHC $TAN $VEEV $YOKU $YY Inside day and down - $CZR $DMND $GMCR $MYL $VRTX $XL
- Aragorn: @SierraJW $AA $AEP $ANF $BEAV $CLF $CNP $CTL $DECK $DSX $FGEN $FIVE $GWRE $HRS $IONS $JUNO $K $KORS $LNKD $MBLY $MYGN $NEE $NTES $PLAY $RDUS $SUNE $SWHC $TAN $VEEV $YOKU $YY $CZR $DMND $GMCR $MYL $VRTX $XL Thanks Sierra
- Aragorn: Stocks making new 52 week highs today $ANF $JCP $JNJ $PNRA $QIHU $RGR $ROST $STMP $VZ
- Bridget: $ANF and $ZUMZ also looking strong today. $XRT is up.
- steve71: $ANF Adding @ 27.64 Clothing retail is a rare green group today. $ANF has the best chart. Long ago, the San Francisco Union Square Abercrombie store sold high end outdoor apparel, lovely fly fishing gear, and bespoke Purdy shotguns. Now the stores are in malls and sell crap T shirts for high prices, accompanied by deafening music. Sigh. Whatever works.
- Bridget: $ANF breaking higher. Hate the store but the stock looks ready to run higher.
- mradams0621: #gapers gap up Price %Change $GBIM Globeimm... 3.50 41.13% $ANF Abercrom... 24.37 25.04% $ANW Aegean M... 8.66 20.45% $CLDX Celldex ... 16.19 11.58% $YELP Yelp Inc... 31.21 11.23% $ROST Ross Sto... 50.84 10.04% $LMAT Lemaitre... 15.77 9.59% $CRHM Crhm 2.93 9.33% $COKE Coca-col... 188.63 9.05% $HZNP Horizon ... 20.28 7.76% gap down $APTO Aptose B... 2.51 -52.73% $NMBL Nimble S... 10.05 -50.71% $TROX Tronox I... 4.62 -16.15% $PSTG Pure Sto... 14.74 -15.29% $PNRG Primeene... 53.59 -12.86% $HERO Hercules... 4.05 -12.15% $MSB Mesabi T... 6.11 -11.06% $JNUG Direxion... 30.18 -10.10% $AAMC American... 12.00 -8.75% $SNPS Synopsys... 48.23 -8.17%
- Bridget: $ANF looks to be coming out of consolidation after earnings. Could take a small position here or what for more confirmation of a new uptrend. There will be plenty of time to get into this stock.
- pcotton: #scan #bottomUP $AMCC $ANDE $ANF $ARII $DECK $DOV $FAST $HTH $HUN $JOY $LAYN $MDRX $MU $NUE $RATE $SCHN $SFL $TAHO $TEX $TRMB $TWI $UTEK $VMI $WCC $XOOM copyable: AMCC ANDE ANF ARII DECK DOV FAST HTH HUN JOY LAYN MDRX MU NUE RATE SCHN SFL TAHO TEX TRMB TWI UTEK VMI WCC XOOM
Striking Price: Discussion of perennial leveraged buyout candidate $ANF. Chris Jacobson of Susquehanna suggests selling a Jan 18 put, buying a Jan 23 call and selling a Jan 30 call. $JPM's equity analyst (Dubravko Lakos-Bujas) argues that earnings e ...
- LTCSteve: Anybody backing up the truck? Anything look good? Thanks for your thoughts. Yesterday I went long $SWHC and did a bear put spread on $ANF. Today both working. Today bought a small position in $CKP in anticipation of good earnings. Would have done options but very thinly traded. Bought $AMBA on open. Today it smashed through previous resistance. Right now I have a small loss, but expect it to go higher as the market settles.
- traderbren: $CONN and $HRB getting whacked! $ANF (thanks to the CEO getting sacked) and $AZO on the plus side.
- traderbren: $FAST, $ANF, $MS, $GWPH - popped up on my screen this morning based on prior alerts I set.
- hwyflier: $ACI $ANF $BTU $XOP $WFT etc......... The red coats are coming, the red coats are coming (administration change next week?)
- muldoon: $ANF What does it mean when several dragonflie dojis (or close approximations)flock together? I'm currently long some May 37/34 Bear put spreads on ANF, and getting antsy and nervous here, and would appreciate any sage advice any of you have to offer. TIA
Forexpro: @muldoon, $ANF
Hope you're doing well, despite the anguish this is causing. One dragonfly is pretty bullish; it means that support, or a low, has been located, and the stock has bounced. This ticker seems to me to be floundering a bit ...
- Tim S: EARNINGS BEFORE THE OPEN: $AEGR, $AES, $AG, $ANF, $ARCC, $AVA, $BCRX, $BKS, $BUD, $CHK, $CLH, $CNP, $CRI, $CVC, $DGI, $DIN, $DLTR, $JAKK, $LITB, $LOW, $MDXG, $NXST, $PKD, $RY, $SNH,SODA, $STWD, $SUSP, $SUSS, $TASR, $TDS, $TGT, $TJX, USM
- TG2000: Retailers on the move: $ANF 10% $ARO 7% $TGT 7% $FIVE 6.5% $BONT 5% $TCS (I own) 4.5% $M 4% $DKS 3% $KSS 3% $URBN 3% $FINL 3%
- M&M: $ANF posted yesterday about it...I liked the set up and got lucky...TGIF...Stock now dealing with old gap around 38...and all he analyst who hated it love it! Have a great equity day...
- M&M: $ANF may go here...ARO and $AEO doing well...and $ANF now at HOD...
- moneyHoHo: $ANF - Lots of call buying in the FEB $37 3k today on 1204 $OI 3,634 1,204 .42 -12.82% -.30 2.00 A 2.05 $Q
- beby138: $ANF - Got it .Thanks !!!!
- LarryD: $ANF - This one probably should be faded. Buying puts? Any ideas?
- Gochakal: Good morning, I was looking to buy some $ANF 48 puts expiring march 01, but after an almost 5% decline pre market has bounced back almost 3% and it is above the 48$ right now, so I am holding the trade for now
- Gochakal: I bought the $ANF 48 puts that I mentioned early going nice for now
- Gochakal: Somebody told me yesterday what I was doing playing #options, well today I made almost 100%gain with $ANF puts, the only thing is that I bought a little position just trying to regain my confidence if I had bought what usually do would have regain more than half of my loses that 's the beauty of #options the problem was I did not have stops to protect my gains the other days.
- abrewer: $ANF - this one also looking to be in phase 3 after the two day pullback to the 20 day MA
- 1Boston330: $ANF @abrewer. Good catch. But, it is trading at below average volume per Chas. S. No position, but watching.
- hooked1: $ANF - Another with EU exposure; could really move.
0.22-0.24: $ALTR, $ANF, $FTI, $COH, $R, $IPG, $SHLD, $APH, $VMC, $NRG, $JCI, $TSO, $TXT, $BBY, $ISRG, $EBAY, $SNA, $X, $BTU, $MAS, $GPS
I find these charts more interesting, from a trading point of view, than the squeezes. I'd love to see what t ...
- scgaryinv: $ANF Just Bought some for a trade @ 34.30
- scgaryinv: $ANF It seems to be working !!! I have had several losers today maybe I will get lucky on ANF
- scgaryinv: $ANF sold it for a small gain at 34.44. i just got Short MNST. i stink at #shorting I am short $MNST @ 65.70 .... beware peopel I am in it they know now and are going to buy buy buy, :)
- hooked1: $KORS and Europe - @debeers - Funny thing is $ANF is up nicely today, and they have large Europe exposure.
- debeers: KORS/ANF-@hooked. So ask yourself,"self, why is $ANF up?" Whereupon, with a little due diligence, you will learn because it is cutting back on European expansion (translation: its contracting its Euro exosure) and it is buying back shares. Now, I have a question for you. What is better than cutting back Euro exposure? Answer:None. Who has none? Oh, that would be LULU.
- hooked1: $ANF - Had a nice pop out of a vol #squeeze on the good European news last week. Call it phase 1. Now it's aout pulled back to the support level in phase 2. Worthy of watching to catch a possible phase 3 move.
- nasada: BBBY...no bounce in pre market...might gap down and go further...look at $ANF chart to see what could happen if it doesn't bounce
Abercrombie & Fitch downgraded at Wells
$ANF was downgraded to Market Perform, Wells Fargo said. Estimates also cut, given lower comp sales trends.
Atmos Energy upgraded at BofA/Merrill
$ATO was upgraded from Neutral to Buy, Bank o ...
# Retailers reporting# ; $ANF,DE ,$LTD, $TGT,BKE
THURSDAY# . $JOBS,# E-Commerce Retail sales# , Philly fed manufacturing
# Retailers reporting# ; $ARO,WMT,$AAP,ROST,$SHLD,DLTR
FRIDAY# . We rest
Thoughts from the cheap seats# The market ...
- debeers: @frog-Since you asked, if $HD does well, I will increase my position in MHK. If $ANF does well, I will increase my position in PVH. Oh hell, I will probably increase position in $PVH anyway on any pull back because cotton is going down in cost and $M did well and part of $M doing well is Tommy Hilfiger and @Calvin Kein underwear.Lundgren can #squeeze many vendors but @Manny Chirico of $PVH isn't one of them as their books show and @Manny Chirico=money.And I am a value girl. I will be listening to any comments on high end spend but I am not convinced that Saks has its sh-t totally together yet. I hope I get 1 vicious day to add to MOV. I am already full up on $ROST because I can't think of a quarter where they have disappointed.
Abercrombie & Fitch upgraded at $UBS
$ANF was upgraded to Buy from Neutral, $UBS said. $66 price target. Trend stabilization and favorable risk/reward.
Cardtronics upgraded at Piper
$CATM was upgraded from Neutral to Overweight ...
- ghan74: $ANF - Took a starter position in $ANF even though it was third day of rally. I got it early AM so some cushion for my stop with small profit
Abercrombie & Fitch numbers cut at Goldman
$ANF estimates were reduced through 2013, Goldman Sachs said. Lower sales are hurting margins. Neutral rating and new $40 price target.
Franklin Resources numbers increased at Goldman
Abercrombie & Fitch downgraded at Brean @Murray
$ANF was downgraded from Buy to Hold, Brean @Murray said. Estimates also cut, given lower expected margins.
Broadcom upgraded at Deutsche
$BRCM was upgraded from Hold to Buy, Deutsche ...
Abercrombie & Fitch numbers cut at Goldman
Shares of $ANF now seen reaching $56, according to Goldman Sachs. Estimates also reduced, given lower realized margins. Neutral rating.
Abercrombie & Fitch target lowered at $UBS
Shares of ...
- jackies: $ANF - funny comment of the day, @Scott Wapner, #CNBC - Didn't they say that sales or trafffic or - some metric we care about - was up today? Kind Regards, Jackie
- snmtraders: $ANF @jackie Not only does Mr Wapner continue to "play" the town fool, but then you have the world renown @Dennis Gartman calling $ANF Abercrombie and Finch -- a throwback to his birdwatching days, perhaps?
- coastalbend: $ANF down 20% premarket. Foreign sales quidance down. 59min. trade?
- hooked1: $ANF - Absolutely amazing to see such a lousy report. Many analysts had it as their top pick in the group. Edited on Nov 03, 2011 09:35 Edited on Nov 03, 2011 09:35
- coastalbend: $ANF Has not reported yet. Gave pre report guidance. Reports 11.16 I think.
- jojo1480: $PRU PVH $WLL CLH $EMN ESRX- added about 10% to current long position, $ANF bought Jan2012C60 @5
- hooked1: $ANF - @coastalbend - Thanks for pointing that out! THe report was a pre-announcement Q3 sales report. I wish I had the experience to project how the market may react farther down the road when they report in 2 weeks, and even out ot the end of the season.
Shares of $ANF now seen reaching $90, according to Goldman Sachs. Estimates also raised on better than expected gross margins and lower taxes. Buy rating.
Aeropostale estimates, target cut at @Morgan Stanley
Shares of $ARO now seen reaching $1 ...
- MSL: retail, $ANF, $DECK, $AAPL (obviously)
- MSL: Jojo, re. $DECK I think thats a great play along with $ANF and $AAPL (obviously) for the back to school crowd.
- dkoran: ANF- read a trade of the day article and $ANF was the pick. stop at 66 looking for 76 for a short term trade. Started a small positon.
- docsch: $ANF - after gapping wed on great earnings is down significantly in the pre-market, don't see any news yet.
Looking for a good entry in any of the following : $ROST,LTD,$COST,DLTR,$ANF, $JOSB, and SHOO.
TGT- may have t ...
- Splendor: Strong Stuff - $UA, $AMZN, $UPS, $WIN, $CTL, $ANF, $FFIV, VMW. I would buy but i don't see today as proof of any support. But they're on my radar as soon as this stupidity slows down.
- bluejeep: $ANF - poking its head out of a #squeeze, any thoughts?
- unremitting3: $ANF $XRT $NKE $RL $PVH TGT $NFLX $LULU $GES $SPG mauiedman isn't that pretty? I have made a lot of these break outs. However, some believe $ANF is overvalued and with earnings coming up, much homework needed. I would not add right at this point unless you use tight stops. Retail continues to buck trend of an unwinding commodiites market. There is still more upside but be selective. And what has $LULU got [except a strange name] that everyone else does not have? Has anyone ever shopped there? What's their mojo?
- Aragorn: $ANF - Darce now that is a Beast
I spent some time going through retail stocks last night, because I think the the $XRT weekly chart is (or maybe was until today) looking constructive, and there are quite a few retail/consumer stocks that are looking really constructive...weekly ch ...
- jamesg: $ANF - Having a positive day so far. I like this because it's near support, higher lows in place and risk defined.
- jamesg: $ANF - It's up and seems to be bouncing off the 13 week MA. It's been down 8 out of the last 10 sessions. My risk point is 49.79, just below yesterday's low.
IIC 100 in descending order: $RVBD, APKT, $TZOO, $ENTR, $AREX, $GGAL, $TRS, $AUDC, TDSC, $LVS, $QCOR, $SURG, $DHX, $OPEN, $ZIXI, $ATX, $RP, $EZCH, $PCLN, DDIC, $SILC, BEZ, $VRTU, $NOG, $N, TPCG, ICO, $WBC, $XXIA, $ATSG, $SVM, $WLT, $SLW, $RAX, $XPO, ...
Overall best performers were $ANF, $SKS, $ZUMZ, $JWN, $DDS and BKE. Results ranked by positive surprise are $SKS, $JWN, $TJX, $ROST, $ANF and DDS. Looking at the charts, $SKS and $TJX appear to be at decent buy points on the weekly charts, with we ...
- southern: $ARO deep value play,Brean @Murray reiterates their Buy ratings on Holiday winners $ANF and WTSLA and deep value plays $ARO and $BEBE and their Sell rating on AEO. Just noticed that someone said retail was downgraded
$ANF 56.79 62.96
$CPWR 11.7 61.83
$INTU 49.72 61.80
$CVC 34.38 61.33
$LTD 31 61.12
$NTAP 55.2 60.65
$EXPD 55.56 59.79
$CTSH 72.29 59.47
$ALTR 36.07 59.39
$PH 85.12 57.98
$ETN 100.41 57.83
$TWC 65.3 57.77
$COH 57.49 57.38
- unremitting3: $ANF $M $DECK $NKE $RL $WRC $URBN $LTD $PVH $TJX $KSS These are #Cramer's retail picks which I got off The Street under Mad Money last Friday. Take a look at $NKE which shows a BIG pop today. Still in play. Also, consider $ANF which made me a bundle via OTM #options on the Retail figures. If this #Cramer site is off limits, please let me know and I'll take it down
- taylor: Market rotation - what the list below tells me is that the hot money is chasing performance, just not where they had been before. Profit taking in the big high priced momentum names, with new stocks taking over: Doing Well... $ANF 3.8200 7.57% 54.25 $LEA 3.2300 3.59% 93.00 $GOOG 3.1900 0.56% 567.53 $TTC 2.8500 4.67% 63.83 $WHR 2.6999 3.63% 77.00 $PKX 2.5700 2.55% 103.19 $RIG 2.5700 3.79% 70.30 $FOSL 2.4499 3.58% 70.69 $PSS 2.2800 12.96% 19.87 $BWA 2.2500 3.55% 65.51 Doing Poorly... $NFLX -7.8500 -3.92% 192.28 $CMG -5.7300 -2.21% 253.08 $PCLN -3.9100 -0.96% 399.19 $ITRI -3.4800 -6.17% 52.84 $FFIV -2.9100 -2.09% 136.05 $ARO -2.6899 -10.03% 24.11 $TSLA -2.5299 -7.36% 31.82 $KR -2.4500 -10.26% 21.41 $DECK -2.4100 -3.01% 77.52 $AMZN -2.2900 -1.29% 174.25
- gamiller: $XRT GPS - When it comes to apparel, I want to own the companies that get most if not all of their traffic from teens: $ANF, $AEO, ARO. The Gap (GPS) hasn't been hip for a decade or more, though they are often cited as a "turnaround play." Is that your interest in the stock?
- jkricha: Retail - Is We focus a lot of time on tech, #financials, #transports energy but no one is talking about retail. maybe we should. $TGT $KSS $ANF $COH $LTD $JCP $M $ODP $PL These are all top 15 performers for the S&P
- Henry: $ANF from $AP Abercrombie & Fitch Co.'s revenue at stores open at least a year climbed 13 percent in September, helped by strong international sales. The results soundly beat the 3.6 percent increase analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters predicted. Abercrombie & Fitch's shares gained $3.05, or 7.9 percent, to $41.64 in pre-market trading.
- taylor: $ANF, $DDS, $PNRA, $FOSL, Market Tone - The lists below tell you that today is all about retail, not Tech or Oil/Metals/Coal. Before getting too frisky with these stocks, read the following: http://www.gallup.com/poll/143426/Gallup-Finds-Unemployment-September.aspx Doing Well... $ANF 3.7900 9.82% 42.38 $EQIX 2.9800 4.23% 73.32 $DVA 1.8600 2.67% 71.38 $DDS 1.7700 7.41% 25.65 $PNRA 1.4299 1.61% 90.08 EKH 1.3800 2.28% 61.79 $FOSL 1.3799 2.60% 54.34 $ADVS 1.3200 2.56% 52.88 $CMG 1.3199 0.75% 176.13 $LULU 1.1600 2.66% 44.65 Doing Poorly... $PCLN -5.0299 -1.51% 327.66 BLUD -3.7000 -18.10% 16.74 $FCX -3.1100 -3.32% 90.51 $GOOG -2.9099 -0.54% 531.44 $AEM -2.7200 -3.66% 71.43 $HOT -2.6200 -4.71% 52.91 $PEP -2.5380 -3.72% 65.57 $MAR -2.4900 -6.57% 35.36 $CMI -2.3200 -2.48% 90.90 $NEM -2.2900 -3.53% 62.43
- mfosterjet: $ANF - Volatility #Squeeze on weekly and daily.
- ginny: $COH I am new to trading and I am trying to apply @Dan's teaching.. That said - I am looking at the chart of coach and I see it making lower relative lows and higher highs. It looks close to a buy to me with a confirmation up day. Any thoughts from the veterans?? Also noticed increased inside buying at $ANF PNC Thanks
Earnings: Before - $ANF, $DKS, $HD, $TJX, $VOD, $WMT ; After - $ADI, $HPQ
Other: Building Permits, PPI, Housing Starts, JPMorgan Shareholder Meeting, Massey Shareholder Meeting, Occidental Petroleum Analyst Day
Earnings: Before - BJ, ...
- jasper: You say potayto, I say potahto. Here's a list of stocks/ADR's and an index that closed below their 20 day BB lower band Friday on above average volume. Are they gonna bounce Monday or continue their fall? $XME, $CE, $MA, $CNI, $ITMN, $RHT, $AON, $KSS, JOYG, $CREE - a SMM favorite at times -, $VLTR, $MBT, $BCS, $AEE, $ANF, $VECO, $TYC, $APA, HPQ. Just offering a variant view. Not making a call one way or the other. Some could bounce back big, some will possibly keep tailing off.
- winni595: $DECK I dont own $DECK at this price but I will buy on pullback. Uggs have been out of style in Chicago for years(5?) but they keep selling because its like wearing slippers outside. Uggs have become a teenage fashion item and teens want the Ugg brand. Teen retailers seem to be doing well right now. I have learned this lesson the hard way as I shorted $ANF to big losses. Chart does look like a short. Be careful
- winni595: DECK- @rdxshooter Good I didnt protect myself in my $ANF trade as I didnt have @Dan s teachings. I stuck with my theory- who pays $40+ for a tee shirt in a recession just because it has abercrombie printed on it.
- CallaLilly: Uneven hard downs. $TCK down (forget my math) maybe 10% but $FCX only maybe 5%. FUQI (that 100 shares I forgot to sell awhile back surprises me every day) down so hard it's silly, $ANF and $AGN still up (why is $ANF doing fairly well, oh please), @Tim's baby unfairly hit today (more good chatter, too) $IMAX ... well, falling knives and tomorrow the job numbers adjustment to worse, European issues and $BAC and just plain bears stretching .... I wonder if this is the day to take itsy positions because this is a support line of emotional quality, 10000. Worst case, down some more small; better case, up for a bounce and lunch money.
- CallaLilly: $ANF - closed up 1.25 because it pleased the market. Here's what Women's Wear Daily wrote ... Abercrombie and Fitch is suffering from a # jaw-dropping# decline in profits. The all-American company's downward spiral has been attributed to its outrageous prices; such competitors as Gap and American Eagle offer far better deals. The company plans to hasten European store openings, where the brand's all-American image is still @trendy and might still have fans. [WWD] And that is why I seldom touch retail.
2. We may see a continued rotation out of names like $ANF and $GPS into these safer, higher-#dividend discount names like $COST and $WMT, especially in the face of a market downturn and/or continued high unemployment.
3. Technically, $COST is in a ...
- taylor: Losing momentum - not everything is honey and roses: Doing Poorly... $GOOG -6.4500 -1.06% 601.80 $NEU -3.8499 -3.09% 120.51 $GME -3.6500 -15.18% 20.37 $ANF -2.4899 -6.87% 33.72 $PKX -2.3099 -1.69% 133.88 $PCLN -2.2599 -1.03% 216.82 $AMZN -2.2100 -1.67% 130.03 $LMT -2.1700 -2.83% 74.33 $APA -2.1700 -1.99% 106.62 $SCHN -1.8200 -3.37% 52.04
- rdxshooter: $ANF FSLR BIG Sorry if any of these have been mentioned, the daily thread count is getting long and is hard to get through all the posts. Glad to see so many new members. The more ideas the better Anyway $ANF in a nice #squeeze. Alerts set to see if it resolves up or down $FSLR looks like the making of a #squeeze here BIG may have missed this one. Was in a nice #squeeze but popped premarket
$ANF * Abercrombie & Fitch Company * gapped down
$ARO * Aeropostale Inc * gapped down
BJ * BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. * gapped down
$CMCSA * Comcast Corporation * gapped up
$CMCSK * Comcast Corporation * gapped up
$COST * Costco Wholesale Corpora ...
|Stock Price||$USD 13.93|
Abercrombie & Fitch Company is a specialty retailer, which operates stores and direct-to-consumer operations. The Company sells products, including casual sportswear apparel, including knit and woven shirts, and graphic t-shirts.Request Video of ANF
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 16th, 2017 - 2017 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 13.93 42.03%
- $USD 73.47 41.84%
- $USD 38.27 37.74%
- $USD 7.21 -22.29%
- $USD 22.74 -18.53%
- $USD 52.59 -16.15%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 50,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (50,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!